Checkered Flag BMW MINI - Service Center

5225 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

16 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"I had a great experience at Checkered Flag and could not..."

lrbaker
5/5/2009 9:01:05 AM

Brett Shopsin and John Hall

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

I had a great experience at Checkered Flag and could not have worked with any people more knowledgeable or accomodating than Brett Shopsin and John Hall. Even though I knew what I wanted when I walked in the door, Brett made the afternoon enjoyable. John Hall was attentive to my needs and it is refreshing to receive first class service and attention when making an expensive car buying decision. Looking forward to many years with BMW.

Twitter
"Checkered Flag BMW provides, by far, the most exceptional..."

Tessinvb
2/25/2009 9:34:11 PM

Gena Goodnough
Alan Kurtz
Ashley Orduna
Ashley Harrison
Paul Grimaldi

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

Checkered Flag BMW provides, by far, the most exceptional service that I have found in the Hampton Roads area. From the operator who answers your call to the Service Advisor, Service Manager, and Technicians, they all go out of their way to make sure that all of my questions are answered thoroughly, and that I am not only happy with any service provided but also that I understand everything that has been done to my BMW. I often remark to my friends that they take better care of my car than I do. The few services that are not covered under my BMW warranty or a maintenance plan, are competitively priced considering the experts they have completing the work. As a courtesy, Checkered Flag even covers some of the small items like topping off fluids, etc. which is a real treat.

Twitter
"High class environment, poor service. Got a problems..."

fulvy70
6/18/2007 3:00:54 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Gena / Jim

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

High class environment, poor service.

Got a problems with my car European Diesel (fuel contamination). 1 week to check it. Got back the car with fuel still contaminated. Gave it back to re-fix,2 weeks to find out the contaminant (all kind of excuses for delaying the job), 2 weeks to get the filter (customs etc)... asked for a report, got a paper saying fuel was not contaminated (???)... Questioned service manager, answer: I have to be happy because my car was in the end "fixed...", the rest was not a BMW problem. BTW 1000 US$ check ...

Twitter
"Over the past year, I have made several trip to this..."

oscarmayer
3/5/2005 7:09:00 AM

Jason & Paul

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

Over the past year, I have made several trip to this dealer for service on my 2 BMWs (3-series). They go way out of their way to make me happy. They continuously provide outstanding customer service and workmanship. There is no reason to look elsewhere.

Twitter
"They just moved to a new building closer to Norfolk (not..."

vyper340
11/20/2003 1:49:56 PM

4.2

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

They just moved to a new building closer to Norfolk (not as safe of an area) and they have a Toyota and Mini dealership also located right next door. The new building seems very nice but I question whether or not they can deliver the same customer service that they once had. I know that the sales department has hired too many unknowledgable people instead of focusing on the "professionals" that they once employed. My future experiences may affect whether or not I purchase another (and I have three) BMW from them...

On a down side, service appointments are scheduled too far in advance! 2-3 weeks of waiting for service is unacceptable!

Twitter
"The Service Dept. was surprisingly attentive. I was..."

oscarmayer
10/13/2003 8:45:46 PM

My Review Of Checkered Flag BMW MINI:

The Service Dept. was surprisingly attentive. I was expecting much less based on the bad experience with the Sales Dept. Four minor issues were handled in a timely fashion. I was even asked if i needed a loaner...and I had purchased my car elsewhere. I shall return!

<< Reviews 1-10