Checkered Flag Toyota

Jaclyn Campbell

Demario Street, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Toyota

Demario Street

March 24, 2017

"Always buy my cars here!"

- Angie O'Shell

I have purchased my last three cars from Checkered Flag! I have gone to other dealers in the area, but I always come back to this one because it doesn't feel like the typical dishonest atmosphere that some other dealerships portray. I had the pleasure of meeting Jordan Weekley and he was able to help me find exactly what I was looking for even though it was at another location. He went above and beyond for my family during the process of the purchase. From making my kids hot chocolate to turning the TV to Nickelodeon, so they wouldn't be bored while waiting. I am sure I will be back to purchase my next car! Thank you for everything Jordan!

March 23, 2017

"It was great "

- Good 1

Great people great service had good first time experience buying my first brand new car. I really appreciate the service that Checkered flag Toyota did for me and my family. Thanks again Checkered flag

March 22, 2017

"IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW TOCOMA"

- AYDONJ227

WE HAVE MIXED EMOTIONS ON OUR EXPERIENCE. WHEN WE FOUND THE TRUCK WE WANTED WE PROCEEDED WITH THE PAPERWORK AND WERE VERYY HONEST ABOUT OUR CREDIT. THE MANAGER ON DUTY WAS HELP BUT WE FELT A LITTLE MISLEAD. MEANING WE LEFT TO RUN AN ERRAND AND WE FELT AS THOUGH WITH OUR DOWN PAYMENT WE WOULD BE ABLE PURCHASE THE TRUCK, THAT WAS THE VIBE WE WERE GETTING NOT TO MENTION WE WERE TOLD "EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK" BEFORE WE LEFT. I EVEN MADE SURE THE TRADE IN WAS CLEANED OUT BEFORE RETURNING. WHEN WE DID THINGS WERE DIFFERENT WE WERE TOLD THE 5K DOWN PAYMENT WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH SO WE WENT TO 7K. BY THE END OF OUR CONVERSATION WE WERE TOLD NO LESS THAN 12K AND FELT LIKE THE SALES MANAGER WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER ANYTHING LESS IN ORDER TO SHOW MORE OF A PROFIT. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MY 5TH TOCOMA, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE MY DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR ONLY SAVING GRACE IN THIS SITUATION WAS YOUR SALES REP Crysania Davenport. SHE WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, ATTENTIVE, AND HELPFUL. SHE TO THIS DAY CONTINUES TO SEND ME EMAILS WITH TRUCKS I MAY BE INTERESTED IN. AS A BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL THIS BEHAVOIR SCREAMS PASSION, CONCERN, AND THE WILLINGNESS TO GO ABOVE AND BEYOND. THIS UNFORTUNATELY IS RARE IN OUR WORK FORCE TODAY. EVEN THOUGH MY EXPERIENCE WAS NOT WHAT I HAD HOPED FOR I WILL IN THE FUTURE BUY FROM CRYSANIA. SO CHECKERED FLAG PLEASE SAY THANK YOU TO HER BECAUSE SHE EARNED BUSINESS BACK THAT WAS TURNED AWAY. TOUGH THING TO DO! RECOGNIZE HER EFFORTS AND PLEASE REALIZE YOU HAVE A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH WITH THAT ONE. THANK YOU CRYSANIA PLEASE NEVER LOOSE YOUR PASSION IT IS INFECTIOUS!

New 2016 Toyota Tundra, $58055