Chester Pike Auto Sales

Auto Direct Cars

Northeast Car Connection

BuickBoss
1/30/2016

"Purchase all of my cars from Eric at Chester Pike!"

Me and my family purchase all of our cars from Eric at Chester Pike Auto! He helped us get our car even though I had repo's in the past and pretty bad credit. There's no BS and they always have great cars. It's a simple and easy process especially if you've had trouble gettin approved in the past. Ask for Eric when you walk in and he'll be sure to take care of you.

Eric/Turk

sunshine1
10/06/2015

"repo car for late payments"

this place will repo ur car even after u make ur payments late but make them evey month. this place sucks as a dealership. i will neverbuy anything for them again i recommen conniclli dealers for eveything. nomally dealership dont repo for late payments normal bealers u hoave to be 3 months behind before they come repo. but this place repo for u being late.

they arent a place to do bussiness with if u want to keep ur car .

Superbranbranman
8/19/2015

"Worst place ever!!!!"

I sat in the office for five hours, pretty sure that was part of their strategy. I signed all the papers in a hurry to get out of there and look at what I was signing and paid $29,000 for a pick up truck that was worth 10K. In the car fell apart in 30 days I had realized that I have a headlight out a hole in my exhaust my sunroof me there was rust all over the bed and the air conditioning did not work.

Fat ugly dude named Turk

Mike7945
4/15/2015

"scams at chester pike auto sales"

I go for a car put money down they approve us and call us in 3 different times to keep changing finance company then say there was a problem with the finance u have to bring the car back so I say is there anything use can do nope bring the car back so I tell them I'll bring it in the next day to get my deposit I put down I woke up the next morning and it was gone they have a tow truck pick it up when we was sleeping bad place wouldn't recommend this place to my enemies

Eddie bad employee

Ms Sassy
3/18/2015

"My New Silver Sassy"

My Experience With Turk was A Great One We talked he answered all my questions And Once he knew what I wanted he delivered ... I LOVE MY NEW CAR !!

TURK

Gregrolls
2/10/2015

"BEWARE, loan sharks, greedy and unprofessional!!!!!"

Overpriced cars, not professional and very sneaky. Save yourself the hassle and avoid this place seriously. They do not sale you the car they act like they are doing you a favor and they're very nasty. They dont expect you to know how to read, they expect you to be desperate and they have no cares to your requests. Do not sign anything! Big SCAM. Trust me they will not be in business for long.

Fat Albert

hurley1123
1/02/2014

"They were great. I had bad credit and they got me a 2012..."

They were great. I had bad credit and they got me a 2012 Nissan Altima with 30,000 miles on it. They treated me fairly and gave me a four year warranty with it. Great people. Great way to do bussiness

Eddie

dennislovepine1
4/18/2013

"crazy time with them first i brought the car i had some..."

crazy time with them first i brought the car i had some problems with the car and they told me its not cover when i just brought the car and they mess up my paper work did not call me at all said they did but did'nt lies took my car at 1:00 am had to miss work to try to get my car back and when i said i didnt wanted the car back the guy Bill said i couldnt get my 2500 back and didnt even care at all told me it was my fault the bank took my money every week and didnt say anything to me the dealer give me his butt to kiss he was cool when he took my money they care about you next go to the big dealer

BIll

t191422000
3/16/2012

"Brought my truck and had problems since day 1. They..."

Brought my truck and had problems since day 1. They suggested I use the warranty which I did. They said they were not longer involved with repairs as the purchase was "as-is". The warranty covered the repairs which was a new transmission but continued to have problems. Two transmissions in less than a year only had my vehicle for a 1 1/2years, after exhausting the warranty and my own funds I turned the truck over to the finance company. The dealers make sure you purchase the warranty because they sale lemons.

Sally124
1/24/2012

"They Got me approved when NO other dealer could on a..."

They Got me approved when NO other dealer could on a great car with Low miles... Love my new Impala! I highly recomend calling them first.

Shawn