Chester Pike Auto Sales

Northeast Car Connection

PAGirl00
6/25/2016

"Turk is the worst!! "

These idiots couldn't get the paperwork right and went to give the car back because it was illegal, and would not give us our down payment back!! Time for a lawyer!! The owner is aweful as well.. And they even told us to say we got the car at their other lot!!

Turk, Eric

Mmusser
4/11/2016

"Bought a lemon"

I bought a used car from Chester pike auto sales. Within 2 days of having the car I spent $1,000 in repairs. A little over a month later I ended up spending another $2,200 in repairs. I called Chester Pike to see if they would be willing to reimburse me any of the money I paid out in repairs. They told me I should have driven the 3.5 hours back to them to have them do the work. Therefore they would not reimburse me. The first issue I had was the gas cap would not open. I could not put gas in my vehicle but I should have driven it back to them. We had a heavy rain storm one day and as I was driving down the road my children in the back seat told me they were getting wet. I find out that the roof was leaking. The sun roof had a deterioted seal and the water was coming through and getting my children wet. Then my sensors on my dashboard start going off with a loud non stop beeping and a message that I was to stop my engine immediately. I was not going to drive 3.5 hours to have this repaired. I took my vehicle to a Reputable car dealership in the Williamsport area and was told that my oil pan, transmission line and axel fluid was leaking excessively. Yet Chester Pike told me I was to drive 3.5 Hours back to them to get these repairs done. I was not going to drive 3.5 hours with my car telling me to stop engine immediately. Nor could I have made the drive back without being able to fill my gas tank. I have spent over $3,000 in repairs within 3 months of owning my car. I have since found other items that need repaired but do not have the money at this time to pay for any more repairs. When I asked if I drove the 3.5 hours to take my car to them would they pay for the repairs and they told me NO they do not pay for those types of repairs. They inspected the car before I bought it yet they did not see that the oil, transmission and axel fluid was leaking. I would NEVER buy anything from Chester Pike Auto Sales. I would not even recommend them to a person that I disliked. M Musser

Owner

Flyers6!
2/20/2016

"Purchased my car from Eric/Turk"

I've been declined at over 10 lots for not making enough and having poor credit. Eric and Turk helped me get into a 2014 Nissan Altima with low miles for a very low monthly payment. My income and credit history didn't affect me at all. I highly recommending reaching out to Eric at Chester Pike Auto Sales. Referred my friend as well and he had just an easy time getting into the car he wanted

Eric/Turk

Lori18
2/12/2016

"A Shady place!"

Once I found out about the she made leasing tracking device they put on your car (they let you know this once you're done signing everything) I called autotrakk and cancelled. The big nasty guy goes and runs my credit through 6 other loaning places without my permission!!!! Thank God I had alerts setup so I was getting the notifications and I called him and cursed him out!!! He said since I cancelled he had to find another auto loN..ummm excuse me YOU don't do this without consent!!! So I have 6 hard inquires on my report for 2 years now!!! Worst place ever!!!

Turk

BuickBoss
1/30/2016

"Purchase all of my cars from Eric at Chester Pike!"

Me and my family purchase all of our cars from Eric at Chester Pike Auto! He helped us get our car even though I had repo's in the past and pretty bad credit. There's no BS and they always have great cars. It's a simple and easy process especially if you've had trouble gettin approved in the past. Ask for Eric when you walk in and he'll be sure to take care of you.

Eric/Turk

sunshine1
10/06/2015

"repo car for late payments"

this place will repo ur car even after u make ur payments late but make them evey month. this place sucks as a dealership. i will neverbuy anything for them again i recommen conniclli dealers for eveything. nomally dealership dont repo for late payments normal bealers u hoave to be 3 months behind before they come repo. but this place repo for u being late.

they arent a place to do bussiness with if u want to keep ur car .

Superbranbranman
8/19/2015

"Worst place ever!!!!"

I sat in the office for five hours, pretty sure that was part of their strategy. I signed all the papers in a hurry to get out of there and look at what I was signing and paid $29,000 for a pick up truck that was worth 10K. In the car fell apart in 30 days I had realized that I have a headlight out a hole in my exhaust my sunroof me there was rust all over the bed and the air conditioning did not work.

Fat ugly dude named Turk

Mike7945
4/15/2015

"scams at chester pike auto sales"

I go for a car put money down they approve us and call us in 3 different times to keep changing finance company then say there was a problem with the finance u have to bring the car back so I say is there anything use can do nope bring the car back so I tell them I'll bring it in the next day to get my deposit I put down I woke up the next morning and it was gone they have a tow truck pick it up when we was sleeping bad place wouldn't recommend this place to my enemies

Eddie bad employee

Ms Sassy
3/18/2015

"My New Silver Sassy"

My Experience With Turk was A Great One We talked he answered all my questions And Once he knew what I wanted he delivered ... I LOVE MY NEW CAR !!

TURK

Gregrolls
2/10/2015

"BEWARE, loan sharks, greedy and unprofessional!!!!!"

Overpriced cars, not professional and very sneaky. Save yourself the hassle and avoid this place seriously. They do not sale you the car they act like they are doing you a favor and they're very nasty. They dont expect you to know how to read, they expect you to be desperate and they have no cares to your requests. Do not sign anything! Big SCAM. Trust me they will not be in business for long.

Fat Albert