Childre Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Good

Childre Nissan
Childre Nissan Info

"Owner is using it to move???"

My husband and I were interested in a 2004 Ford F150 FX4 that was listed on Autotrader. There were no pictures available so we called the dealership. Last week, we called the dealership they said that they could not send any pictures because the truck was not there. First we were told that a manager was using it to move. We were unhappy but decided to call back today. We were told the same thing. When I asked them if it was standard practice to use a vehicle that they are trying to sell for personal use, especially something like moving where the vehicle could get scratched or damaged, "Super Dave," didn't answer. He acted as though he couldn't hear me. When I asked who the manager was he said he was! I then asked who the owner was and he said he would have to call me back with that information. After waiting a couple minutes, I went to their website and did a live chat with someone there and asked them who the owner was. I am guessing that the person chatting with me told, "Super Dave," that I was asking questions because he then called my phone. His story had changed. He said that the truck I was interested in was in the transmission shop and it was actually another truck that was being used to move and it was not an employee using it, it was the owner. Based on the conflicting stories I am lead to believe that someone was failing to be honest or really doesn't have any idea what is going on with their inventory. Either way, I would not buy anything from this dealership based on their lack of professionalism and integrity.

"Super Dave"

"I have made several visits to this dealership and every..."

I have made several visits to this dealership and every visit has been exceptional. Jason is a great person to do business with. This dealership is not focused on pressuring anyone to purchase just any vehicle but to help find the right vehicle you want or need. Jason is very accomodating and will go out of his way to help make this purchase as convenient for you as possible. Anyone in the market for a new vehicle should consider making a visit to Childre Nissan. Thanks again Jason.

Jason Childre

"David Helped me a lot when l purchased my truck. David..."

David Helped me a lot when l purchased my truck. David went above and beyond to help me get the best deal l could get ..Would not buy any from anyone else. Childre Nissan Treats ME LIKE FAMILY.Thank you Childre _Nissan.

David Bullard

"My experience with Childre in Milledgeville was awesome...."

My experience with Childre in Milledgeville was awesome. They were not pushy and worked with us to get our payments where they needed to be. We were introduced to everyone who would be helping with maintaining our vehicle. Every aspect of the vehicle was shown. Most important to us was the professionalism,and treating us very good! In the future we will definitely do business with this dealership! We were very pleased! Thanks to everyone at Childre Nissan in Milledgeville, GA.

Dave Bullard, John Coffee

"Upon arriving at Childres Nissan Mr.Bullard was right..."

Upon arriving at Childres Nissan Mr.Bullard was right there to help us find the car we wanted.It had just been delivered that morning and we test drove the nissan versa se and really liked it .Mr.Bullard quickly got us approved.We feel like we recieved excellent service and in just a little while we were driving away from the dealership in our new car very happy.That was on saturday jan.28th and this review is on tuesday the 31st.We are thrilled with our new nissan and with the friendly atmosphere from every one in the dealership.Thank you Childre nissan for making this a really good experience. Respectly,Gerald and Evelyn Alvey.

Robert bullard

"I am a repeat customer because of the helpful (not pushy)..."

I am a repeat customer because of the helpful (not pushy) service from the sales staff and from the service department. They have never made me feel like they were just trying to sell me a car, but they listened and helped me find what I wanted. Service after the sell is just as important to me as the price of the car and I have been very satisfied with the work they have done for me and the professionalism of their technicians. I have referred several of my family to Childre and they have all had good experiences.

Jason Childre and Clark Moye

"I went into the dealership to trade a large, gas guzzling..."

I went into the dealership to trade a large, gas guzzling vehicle. I walked out with my new Jeep Compass. The experience was friendly, knowledgeable and easy. I always go back there for cars and see my friend Mr. Jimmy.

Jimmy Childre and Jason Childre

"I have purchased 7 vehicles from Childre Nissan of..."

I have purchased 7 vehicles from Childre Nissan of Milledgevile, the staff at this dealership is second to none! It is always a pleasure to do business with them and I will continue to do so!

Clark

"We had a very good experience. We shopped around but..."

We had a very good experience. We shopped around but came back to deal with Steve. There was no sales pressure. Answered all our questions. Very friendly and professional. Followed up with a call.

Steve Kell

"I am a single mom and was in desperate need of a reliable..."

I am a single mom and was in desperate need of a reliable vehicle. Last year a friend referred me to Childre Nissan and said they would take good care of me and give me the best price possible. Upon entering the sales people were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I dealt with Jason Childre who looked to find a car in my price range with monthly payments I could afford. I was very surprised at what they gave me for my car as a trade in. I just recently took my 18 year old daughter to Childre to purchase a car and got the same great service.

Jason Childre