Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

acapllan
12/09/2015

"very profesional personnel "

it was my first time leasing a Car and it went very smooth... they work with me to find me the best deal and the experience was great. Thank You Guys

Kelvis, Kareem & Jose

December 11, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the five stars! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Jameswashington
12/09/2015

"Servicing with Ralp Russo"

This dealership has to be the worst out there l. I've heard many bad things about this specific dealer ship and they are actually true. How is it that as a customer I pay for warranties and all and they can't even offer a loaner, or let me know what they'll have one available. Horrible service and they don't even follow up to let you know how your car is, yet they claim to provide excellent customer service. DO NOT GO TO THEM!!!!!!!!! Horrible and will never recommend this place. My name is James Washington and this dealership is horrible !!

criales13
12/06/2015

"Purchase"

I have experienced purchasing a vehicle in the pass and always felt pressured and harassed. I was taken care of by Rick Hoyen and Jose Bustamante and I was comfortable being there, did not feel pressured or harassed and they we willing to work with me. Professional and entertaining. It was business however, they also became personal and real. It was not all about making the sale.

Rick Hoyen and Jose Bustamante

December 07, 2015

We really enjoyed reading about your positive experience with us and would like to thank you for sharing. Come back again! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

That guy
12/05/2015

"Worst service possible "

Paid for 5 tire rotations that they never completed and now need new tires cause I've never had a tire rotation. Go figure right.

Steve bradt

Mandeep Singh
12/02/2015

"Awesome experience in buying"

Awesome experience in buying, very friendly. I went to different state after purchasing the car and they shipped my new plates to new address. Every thing went very smooth regarding car registration and buying experience.

Ali

December 07, 2015

Thank you for the five stars all around! Come back anytime! Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Trekstuff
11/23/2015

"Horrible experience"

Bought there 2011 Jeep Patriot. First they screwed the payment. I went there with full amount, intended to pay in full, not to take any loans. They depleted my bank account with a wrong charge and forced me to take a loan - which affected my credit history. The Jeep I bought had several defects, one of which - throttle control, caused the car stall on a highway, almost causing an accident. I brought it back for repairs - they returned it next day stating everything was fixed. That evening car stalled on highway again, forcing police to arrive and me calling AAA for towing (when I called roadside assistance that dealership provided - IT WAS CLOSED, because it works only Mo-Fri, 8am - 6pm). Other defects included deployed headrests (like the car was in a collision) and missing lever to adjust driver seat height. I won't be surprised when I find more. This is a Jeep for God sake, bought at a JEEP dealership! And I can't trust neither car nor repair services anymore. Not to mention sales - they STILL didn't return the $14,000 they charged wrongly form my account. And now they are in dispute with my bank over returning that charge (thank you Bank of America for providing temporary credit for the duration). Also - even though they sold me full coverage (including rental and roadside assistance) I am still not reimbursed for Hertz rental I was forced to take and AAA towing which I was forced to use (I didn't even mention to them train fare and Uber charges I had to pay as well - don't want any more complications, I'd rather bite the bullet). Avoid them. Like a fire.

Kelvis, Steve

felo24
11/17/2015

"Friendly, professional service"

Went to Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Paramus and I couldn't be happier. From the moment my wife and I walked in we were met with friendly customer service and the staff made us feel at home. Our sales person Valentine Robinson was great! He was very friendly and personable with us and our 2 years old son. He worked with us until we were completely comfortable and satisfied with our purchase. Sales manager Jose Bustamante was also very helpful and friendly with us and he also ensured we were satisfied with our purchase.

Valentine Robinson, Jose Bustamante

November 20, 2015

Thanks for this wonderful review. Enjoy your purchase and come back if you need anything. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

dabitz
11/12/2015

"Please read before you decide to do business!"

I hope if you are considering either purchasing or having your car serviced at Jeep Paramus that you get to read my experience before you do. This dealership service department is so horrendous, I am currently exploring legal action. They damaged my bumper cover when replacing a headlight. They pulled the bumper cover without removing a 10mm bolt on the wheel well, tearing the hole where the bolt sits. They replaced the headlight and besides this damage, they did not replace rivets, plus damaged the fender molding and bumper tabs. I took it for an unrelated issue, and told them to please fix the bumper since they had not done so, even though Vivian Perez promised they would twice before. The bumper does not sit flush/aligned now with permanent damage to the bumper cover and fender moldings. What they did is straight out of a gangster movie... They put a dent on the bumper and scratched it to simulate a collision and blamed the damage to it. Yes you are reading this... What they don't understand is by their actions, there are over 30 people in my company that would never consider not even doing business with them, but purchasing a Jeep as well. Not to mention those that will read about my experience on this website.

Joe

Phoebe
11/05/2015

"Extremely helpful."

You will find the answers you are looking for when purchasing a car. A bit pushy when trying to convince you to go into the dealership but hey that's their job. The information provided was transparent and honest. Thumbs up! :)

Ronmer Brioso

November 09, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Phoebe. We appreciate it! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Displeased
11/04/2015

"I wish there was an option for zero stars"

This has to be the worst service I have ever experienced and all of my years of owning a vehicle this place starting right up with the management and going down have awful customer service they are extremely rude and I see why the staff feels that it is OK to be this way even their general manager doesn't address issues. they are disrespectful and I would never take my vehicle to be serviced there ever again

Joel