Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Kregal01
6/05/2015

"Great service. Jose Bustamante is the best salesperson!"

I never write reviews for anything but I feel I must after the great service I received Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. Buying a car can be a very painful process but Jose Bustamante made it as painless as possible. He was an excellent salesman very professional and pleasant to work with. He really paid attention to what we were looking for and gave us exactly that. He advocated for us and made sure we got the best deal possible. He has checked up on us several times since buying the car and you can tell he genuinely cares about his clients. I will recommend this dealership and Jose Bustamante to all of my friends and family in the market for a new car. My boyfriend and I are so happy with our purchase.

Jose Bustamante

June 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear Jose was so helpful. Please come see us again soon!

FranSen
6/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

After visiting many dealerships searching for a new vehicle, we purchased our new jeep through Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. We were very impressed by the staff. Very professional and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend. Special thanks to our salesman, Jose Bustamante!

Jose Bustamante and Jason

June 06, 2015

We really appreciate this positive review. Thank you! We are happy to hear Jose was so great. Enjoy your new Jeep and please come see us again soon!

BearCM
6/03/2015

"Busta_Got_Cars @ Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus"

This was my second time around buying/leasing a brand new car but this was actually the first time I had a good time completing the process and that was due to our salesman Jose Bustamante. Jose was not only a professional in his service but extremely down to earth and honest. He went above and beyond to ensure I got everything i was looking for in my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited while at the same time staying within my budget. Mr. Bustamante is a definite asset to the Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Paramus Dealership and I'm sure he will excel in all his endeavors. Thank you sir for the smooth service, you're invited to my next BBQ and you can bet I'll be sure to send you anyone looking to get a new/used car from a A+ salesman!

Jose Bustamante

June 06, 2015

Thanks for this great review. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear Jose made your time with us so memorable. Please come see us again soon. Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Rexyboy
6/01/2015

"My Sales experience"

Michael Higgins was one of the few "non" salesmen types I've experienced which was for me, a very comfortable experience. Not pushy and willing to help you find the best fit.

Michael Higgins

June 06, 2015

Thanks for this great review! We are happy to hear Michael was so helpful. Let us know if you need anything in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.

Times up!
5/30/2015

"Temporary Tag Expired and still waiting for my Registration"

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Sahara April 30, 2015. The temporary tag they put on the vehicle is now expired. and I am still waiting for my registration so that I can use my tags from my previous car. This was only supposed to take a few day since we didn't ask for new plates. I've called and Txt the salesman several times, still no answer as to where the registration stands. Until I have it, I'm unable to legally drive the car or have it inspected. In addition, first payment to the Bank is due June 15th and nothing from them yet. Did they process my paperwork? Is it lost? I can't even get a call back and the front desk screens the calls so that you can't get to the people in charge.

JR., Bill, Wil Daan

not happy with paramus
5/29/2015

"Worst dealership in the world"

Rude and they play the game to make you wait for 2 hours.Had a jeep that I wanted told them that i wanted to make the purcgase 2 hours later I go into the finance office and get uelled at because i didn t have a certified check. I took the car for service for mirrors they didnt gave any and told me 4 hours after I waited . Service department sucks sales department sucks and this place sucks go to any other jeep dealer you cannot go wrong.

joe3659
5/22/2015

"lease deal"

To my surprise, the whole experience was a pleasant surprise. I contacted Ryan through text message. He got right back to me. We completed a deal within an hour. I agreed to come in the next afternoon. At the dealership, I dealt with Kelvis. He is new, but very ambitious. He did a good job, and honored the previous day's negotiated price. Overall, a good experience - something car dealerships are not known for.

Ryan, Kelvis

jg22334455
5/18/2015

"Great Experience, Definitely see Keith Horton!!!"

Excellent experience!!! Short Drive from New York and saved a few thousand dollars on my down payment and a few hundred on my monthly lease payment. Working w/ Keith Horton was an absolute pleasure. Very nice gentleman, extremely patient salesperson. More like a "Customer Service Specialist". Never put pressure on me but assisted me completely thru the decision making process. Just when we were about to finalize the deal. I called my insurance company to get a quote based on the VIN number and to my disappointment, was quoted higher than I was already paying. Keith jumped into action, made a few phone calls and long story short, saved me more than I ever expected. Not to mention, better coverage than what I originally had. We basically cut my insurance payment almost in half. Like I said, excellent "Customer Service Specialist", listens to your needs, and creatively finds ideas to make the deal work for you. The following also impressed me. I had a number in my mind for the monthly payment that I really wanted to stick to as my max. I gave in, and we shook hands $2 over my price. When Keith came back to finalize, he surprised and said we were going with my original price. Yes, it was only $2 but I mention this to illustrate the level of customer service. The Dealership in general was also excellent. Customer lounge with big screen TV and coffee was great. I waited there while they cleaned the car. Very impressed how they delivered the car. Took about an hour but totally worth it. The car was immaculate. Tire Shine and everything. So basically, Great Customer Service and Saved Money! What more can you ask for? Would absolutely, 100% use this dealership again! Make sure you work with Keith!

Keith Horton

dvenos
5/06/2015

"Consumer fraud"

Aviod this dealer, they are well experienced player in auto sales. They know all the tricks in the book. I was purchasing a new jeep. They showed me cars in there lot that had what I wanted, but not the color, they said they had it in another lot The car had extras in it that I paid for in my deal. After the deal was done I went to get my new jeep with excitement, to find out they removed the rag top that is part of the dual top package. They told me that the soft top was deleted, but they didn't tell me that the dual top comes with a better rag top that is part of the dual top package, so they delete the original. I never recieved the window sticker to know what the car had, instead they showed me on the computer what it had and afterThey told me its not part of the deal and tried to get $2,000 dollars more from me. also in the down payment they told me it was taxes, title & registration fees, plus 1 st payment. Then when my paper work got done they said that the 1 st payment wasn't part of the down payment, who do you believe? The sales man disappeared and the manager tried to con me in buying something I already paid for.

Joe was the sales man, which never gave me his card so I don't know his last name

dvenos responded to this review

May 12, 2015

There was no confusion, the deal was canceled because I was being sold a vehicle that did not have what I requested. Your manager did not refund my money as promised. He claimed credits could not be processed on a Saturday. I am being jeopedized for a jeep that wasn't what I ordered and then your manager tried to convince me to buy the vehchile, because it a great deal. It funny, because I found a jeep at another dealer that had more stuff in it at a lower price. From what I heard from various people after I told them what happened to me, is that the dealership is known for taken thing out of the car before delivery and make the customer pay for it after the fact. It's a big shame, people want to buy a car not be had, it's a big disappointment. if anyone reads this just be very aware. Do you home work and read reviews before making the same mistake I made. Review are there to help people like me, when buying something, it help to stay away from dealer like this. If the dealer just return my money as promised I would have to do this. It unfortunate, but I will not stop until this is resolved. I will go as far as I need to, to get my money back. I'm sure the IRS also wants to know, why there taxes I paid on the vehchile where not returned.

Lorl32
5/04/2015

"Liars...Liars...Liars...."

Buyer Beware! After 7 weeks, that's right 7 weeks of dealing with a car repair situation through an extended warranty contract with Paramus Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealership on Route 4 West and thinking things could not get any worse...It does! They "repaired" the original issue and in my opinion caused another major problem with our car. Second problem occurred right on the lot after the car was started and began leaking oil - of course, the second problem is not covered by warranty! After 7 weeks of nonsense, car rentals and lies...the best is yet to come - We refused to allow them to do the second repair after another 2 week hold up in their service shop and went to pick the car up. We were given the car keys and sent out to search the lot for the car only to find that they parked another car across ours blocking an exit. We were forced to go back into the dealership and ask for the car to be moved and informed they had no idea where the keys were! Very long, upsetting story made shorter - we had to call the police to get our car out!! Luckily for us right before the police showed up they "found" the keys and were able to let us out. From the laughing and gawking seems like a lot of employees enjoyed the show from inside the shop at our expense. This is not our first problem with this company. Customer service is essential and non-existent here! I did reach out to Corporate today and waited 25 minutes on hold while they called the dealership to confirm my story. The service rep did pretty much hear the same from them and told me this matter definitely needed to be sent to a manager's attention in corporate and that is was not good. When I asked what could be done to help us she said....Sorry, really nothing, but be assured she would let someone know" Really???!!! Like I always say - The fish stinks from the head down! Model bad business behavior and you get bad business behavior. Shame on Chrysler and Paramus Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealership. This was my 3rd Chrysler and for sure! UPDATE - After two independent insurance inspectors looked at the car it is 100% confirmed the repair was never done - not a single part replaced and they stole $2000.00 from the warranty company for the service- 10 weeks of crap with this dealership now and still no working car! I will now contact their district manager to alert them and try to get some help. I hope to prevent this from happening to others.

Reviews of Manny Andujar