Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Floor Manager

January 09, 2017

"Awesome experience!!!"

- Buttafuoco1

This was my first time leasing a vehicle and Valentin Robinson, was so helpful, patient and tech savvy. I would definitely come back I had an awesome experience. Rommy

January 06, 2017

"Steer clear of this place for service "

- Creform

I had my company vehicle towed to this dealership because it was the closest one to where my vehicle broke down. The service staff seemed put off by having to take in my vehicle during a very busy day and gave me very little information when I left. I was out-of-state visiting family at the time and had to leave my vehicle there. It took over three weeks to get backordered parts and get my vehicle put back together when the transmission failed. I had a very difficult time getting updates or speaking to a manager when I was dissatisfied with the progress. Once I was able to get someone higher up the repair began to move ahead. However less than two weeks after picking up my vehicle I had to take it back to a local dealership only to find out that the transmission pump had not been installed properly and I was leaking transmission fluid. I am now facing a $1600 repair bill to correct work that was supposed to have been done under warranty at this dealership. I am in the process of trying to get this dealership to reimburse my company for the additional repairs that were done incorrectly the first time. I have to say that I am beyond frustrated and disappointed in the customer service I have received as well as the quality of the workmanship in repairing my vehicle. I will say, in fairness, that once I pushed hard enough, I got in touch with Heather who got my service advisor to respond faster. However my overall experience was that communication was very poor and I was kept in the dark for much of the time.

December 13, 2016

"Excellant! Mike Hickey was a great to do business with. "

- chrisgab

I rated this dealership excellent. I was recommended by a friend to make an appointment with Mike Hickey regarding a new vehicle lease. This was my 6th lease with Chrysler so I knew exactly what I wanted in a car and monthly payment. Mike did not try and "wheel and deal" me one bit. He delivered exactly what I asked more plus 1 or 2 more "bells and whistles" on my new Pacifica. I love the care and my monthly payment!! I finally found a new home and salesperson when it is time for a new lease.

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus, Paramus, NJ, 07652