Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 20, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Stelios

I am not one to enjoy the experience of getting a new car. Hoping your are getting the deal you want and not being taken advantage of is always the concern. When searching for that dealership on the web to narrow down your price, endless dealers try to get your attention. Kudos to Kiki who knows congenial customer service in assisting my concerns. She connected me to Leo Mora who made my experience quick, personable, and understood my needs in leasing my new Jeep. I have owned many Jeeps in my years, and dealing with Paramus, I must say, takes the hassle out of getting a new vehicle. Leo made it a pleasure.

November 11, 2016

"Don't seem to have it together "

- EricMueller

I contacted them about a lease question. BD called me back to set up appointment, did not answer my question. 3 days later was my appointment. When I told them they still didn't answer my question, all of a sudden they had the answer.

November 11, 2016

"RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL - DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!!! "

- kmrgtr

After filling out and inquiry, I received a phone call back from a woman. After telling her exactly what I was looking for and asked her to provide me with a quote, she stated “its best that you come in to further discuss”. What dealership doesn’t discuss pricing over the phone??? I simply thanked her for her time and said that I am no longer interested in doing business with this dealership. A few hours later, I received another phone call from this dealership, only this time it was from “Carlos Belaunde” in Sales. I guess they don’t communicate there because he kept calling over and over. I finally answered and told him to please take me off the list because I am no longer interested. Instead of taking the hint and understanding what “I am not interested means”, Carlos then began his spew of 101 PERSONAL “NONE OF HIS BUSINESS” questions. I said it again for the second time “I am not interested, take me off your list. Goodbye.” And again he kept calling over and over and over. I finally answered and asked him what he wanted. He said “I think we got disconnected.” I said “no we did not, this conversation is over, leave me alone.” And to no surprise there is Carlos calling me over and over again. I answered and asked me to please transfer me to the GM or the Sales Manager of the dealership. Carlos replied and said “its going to be a 45-minute wait.” I said “that’s fine with me, I will wait.” Instead of transferring my call, Carlos then hung up on me. I called him back a few more times after, with him hanging up on me each time until I decided to call the main line of the dealership. I was placed on hold and waited until the line got disconnected after 25 minutes. Not only is Carlos the worst sales person I have ever been in touch with – he’s pushy, arrogant, and rude!! He does NOT deserve to be in sales speaking to people the way he does. This dealership needs to learn proper etiquette with customer service. By far the worse facility I have EVER been in contact with.

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus, Paramus, NJ, 07652