Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

DWaters
2/25/2015

"Great Service, Great Product"

I had a great experience buying a 2012 certified pre-owned Jeep Wrangler. My family and I are loyal Jeep drivers and have shopped at several CDJ dealers in the NY/NJ area over the years. This was my first time at the Paramus location and it definitely ranks just as high, if not higher, than its competitors in the area. Sales rep Anthony Bollotta got me the deal I was looking for on what is a very nice unit. Customer service was great and their pre-owned inventory is impressive to say the least.

Anthony Bollotta

February 27, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you so much for your kind words. We sincerely appreciate your patronage and support. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

kilobar
2/21/2015

"Salesmen were the worst "professionals""

Salesmen treated us with incredible disrespect just because we did not want to purchase a car at that moment. Laughed in our face. This was after they made us wait over 45 minutes when the dealership was near empty. The lack of manners and respect the salesmen presented was purely despicable.

Eddy

Paganca
2/16/2015

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

I have to say that I went into the dealership thinking that I wasn't going to like anything. Well I was Wrong and came out with a brand new 2015 Vehicle. I am very happy and excite with my new vehicle. I have to thank all those that helped me. All your help was greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!

Mario deGraca, Camillo (Sales Manager)

February 22, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you so much for your patronage and support. Please stop by and visit us again soon. Kind Regards, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager

XmikeX
2/13/2015

"Dishonest"

Do not trust this dealership. I leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. During the sit down with the finance manager, he tried to sell me a service package. He told me that since I am required to change the transmission fluid and coolant before I returned the vehicle, it was worth it. LIE number 1. I took a 2 year 24k mile lease. Those fluids are not required to be changed within that time period. He then proceeded to tell me that I was required to change my oil every 3k miles and that I must use the dealership to do this because it was a leased vehicle, LIE number 2. When I called him out on these lies he actually stuck to his guns and insisted that he was correct. Needless to say I did not get the service package but the disgusting display of dishonesty really ruined my experience with this dealership. After writing this review a sales manager responded to this review and asked to be contacted. I did so and got no response from him. Further more, it has been 2 months since I leased my vehicle and I have not received my DMV paperwork. I have called twice and both times they stated that they would mail it. During my last call, I requested a sales manager and was transferred 5 times before I got one. I spoke with Jason Casale. At the end of the conversation I asked for his name and he hung up on me instead of identifying himself. When I called back, I was transferred to a busy signal. So I called back again and the receptionist would not transfer me to him and I had to get his identity from her. I assume he was refusing to speak to me. I was in no way rude but I was complaining about how they are handling my documents and I guess that was to much for him to handle.

_alpha5
2/12/2015

"One of a kind"

I had a great experience at Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. With the help of Abigail Luna who provided excellent customer service, she was able to find the right Jeep that suited my family and budget. If anyone needs a new ride Abigail is the right salesperson for you. She was a great help!

Abigail luna

February 13, 2015

Dear Patron, It is nice to hear that Abigail took care of you so well. Please visit us again soon. Best, Dean Redmond, General Manager

Stephrnn09
2/12/2015

"AMAZING SERVICE!!!!"

I was very happy with the service that everyone gave me. But i have this one specific person who did the most work to help me with everything i was looking for. Abigail Luna was & IS terrific in everyway possible. She made everything very simple & reasonable for me. She also made sure her facts where as detailed as possible. If anyone is looking for a great car please go visit Chrysler Dodge Jeeo Of Paramus AND GO VISIT ABIGAIL :) Xoxo- Happy Customer

Abigail Luna

February 13, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you so much for your kind words. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager

Lexusowner123
2/09/2015

"Thank You Brian!!!"

My salesman Brian Coyle made my car shopping experience fantastic! He was so friendly, so patient and honest and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have gotten such a great deal!!! He made everything so easy and effortless to understand. If you need to buy a car I highly recommend you go and see Brian!

Brian Coyle

February 13, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you so much for your kind words, and I am elated to hear that Brian took care of you so well. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Maria
2/08/2015

"Very Professional."

I went to several different dealerships in NJ and Mario he is the Magic Man, because he got the Jeep that I wanted for the price I wanted. He is like a machine you tell him what you want and he stops at nothing to make the magic happen, and that why I started calling him the magic man. Maybe because he was and still is a A.S.E. master certified Auto-Technician with over 15yrs of experience working on cars. So if you have a question about all the different makes and model of all the auto manufactures he is the man you got to go and talk too. Also he is a War Veteran who did 2 tours overseas defending our country. So if your going to buy a New or Pre-owned car, jeep or truck go and see him or call him @ 973-818-6363 he is available 24/7 and let us help our VETERANS!!!

Mario da Graca

February 13, 2015

Dear Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful to hear that Mario took care of you so well. Please consider visiting us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager

JL257
2/02/2015

"Highly recommend Romeo!! He's the best"

I am not really into car shopping and the entire experience isn't something I look forward to but I went to RT4 Jeep and I was greeted by Romeo. He was professional throughout and helped me get a deal my family and I were happy about. I was very happy with the entire experience even though I did leave with a splitting headache. Great experience and I would recommend friends and family.

Romeo Perez

Mimi56
1/30/2015

"Great experience!"

I am a single woman & always felt anxiety when buying a car. FINALLY a dealership that guided me through the process, without the pressure. I would recommend Jeep of Paramus to everyone!

Reviews of Manny Andujar