Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Service Manager

July 21, 2017

"Review"

- Cutegirl98

My experience in the past hasn't been that great. What has brought me back is my sales person Carlos B. He has always tried his best to please us and satisfy all of our needs. If it weren't for him we would not return

Carlos B.

July 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Ttottenmcauliffe

Anthony Bollotta was an awesome salesman and went above and beyond to make this purchase happen. I didn't have a lot of time so he showed me the features in the type of vehicle I was looking for. It was exactly what I was looking for and more!! The process was quick and painless. I love my new Wranger!!! Thanks Anthony and Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus!. The entire Team was awesome and such a pleasure to work with.

Dean Redmond

July 19, 2017

"Great experience, no hassles, quick sales"

- plumz7389

Shawn made my truck buying experience very smooth. I was in and out of the dealership quickly. The new promaster van is great. I look foward to purchasing another van from you soon.

Manny Andujar