Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Ralph Russo

May 23, 2017

"Carlos is great!"

- CC1122

Thanks again, pal! I Really appreciate you taking the time get me a good deal on a he jeep renegade. I really really love it so far! Appreciate you!

Carlos

May 21, 2017

"The Car of my Dreams"

- mishbutta

Ken was the gentleman who helped me. I wasn't set on buying a car when I first arrived at the dealership, but with Ken's help I was able to drive off the lot the same day with the car of my dreams. Ken has consistently checked up on me and made my first car buying experience a great one! Would definitely recommend.

Ken Van Sweden

May 20, 2017

"Awesome "

- Livy1516

Ken Van Sweden was super helpful and such a great guy! He worked very hard to work with our budget and make sure we left with what we were comfortable paying! He was also GREAT with our girls (5 years old &21 months) they loved him! He was patient and so sweet to them! At times the preferred him over my husband and I. We totally recommend going to see Ken!!!

Kenneth Van Sweden