Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

john5646
1/21/2016

"bait and switch"

I bought a vehicle, was told we have 2 on the lot. Waited 2.5-3 hours before being told the lot is in another town and their "person" brought wrong vehicle. they drove me home and delivered the vehicle to my house at 9:45PM. WRONG VEHICLE.......COLOR AND OPTIONS totally different from vehicle discussed at the dealership. When i called the next morning, I was told"that's the vehicle you signed for, look at the VIN number" NOW I know to NEVER trust a car dealership and compare VIN numbers before accepting delivery. This dealership and their employees are the most dishonest, unscrupulous, conniving people I've ever dealt with.

Juan Escobar

angelfishees
1/07/2016

"CHEATED/CHARGED FOR WORK NOT APPROVED AND NOT REIMBURSED FOR"

Crooks, stay away! Almost 5 thousand dollars to fix my car, over 2k in labor which is way too much for labor for what they did. I did my homework on what was wrong with my car. The indicator light was the lightening bolt which is the throttle body. That cost wasn't terrible. However, I was charged for several things I did not ask for like a transmission flush which has nothing to do with anything. The manager Steve just said they thought I needed it and charged me without asking me. Also was told by the guy Carmen who doesn't work there now suddenly just after my car was worked on that I would not have to pay for a front end alignment since I was getting tie rod ends all the way around. When I called to complain my trusting them not to cheat me by paying without getting a magnifying glass to my bill he felt he had got by with something since I signed and paid. Legally this may be true and I will not sue over this because I am at fault for trusting Paramus Chrysler not to cheat me. However, if you want repeat business and don't want people you have cheated to tell others how you cheated them, then don't lie and charge people for things they did not approve or need. I suspect they ran a credit check on me first to see my credit limit before hand based on other reviews as I have read from other trusting people.

Carmen Semenza, Steve

Faneezak
1/04/2016

"Best place to get a car"

Loved this place , everyone was soo nice ! And Ali is the one you need to talk to . He hooked me up with a nice deal for the 2015 fully loaded dodge charger for a great price !

Ali firozvi

January 13, 2016

Thank you for the five stars all around! Enjoy the 2015 Fully Loaded Dodge Charger! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

mwagner123
12/24/2015

"Terrible Dealer!"

I brought my car in 2 year old minivan for servicing for a recall notice and a check engine light. They took hours to get back to me and then they told me that the wrong engine oil was in the car and they needed to change it at a cost of $45. I went to pick up my car after the servicing department had already closed and they charged me over $200 with no explanation. Avoid them at all costs. Mike W.

Reinaldo Hernand

artin
12/13/2015

"Nice dealership with friendly salespeople and management."

Nice dealership with friendly salespeople. I dealt with salesman Monty who was great. He literally tried everything possible to get me the car I wanted. Of course this would not have been possible without management (Jose B and Jason M). After some negotiations I was given a reasonable monthly amount for my Jeep. No other dealership gave me that amount. This dealership really truly helps you get the car you want at a very reasonable price. This is what customer satisfaction is all about and this dealership with the above listed individuals made it happen:)

Monty, Jose Bustamante, Jason M.

December 22, 2015

Hi Artin, We are happy to hear you were able to get a good price on the Jeep you wanted! Enjoy it! Come back if you need anything. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

acapllan
12/09/2015

"very profesional personnel "

it was my first time leasing a Car and it went very smooth... they work with me to find me the best deal and the experience was great. Thank You Guys

Kelvis, Kareem & Jose

December 11, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the five stars! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Jameswashington
12/09/2015

"Servicing with Ralp Russo"

This dealership has to be the worst out there l. I've heard many bad things about this specific dealer ship and they are actually true. How is it that as a customer I pay for warranties and all and they can't even offer a loaner, or let me know what they'll have one available. Horrible service and they don't even follow up to let you know how your car is, yet they claim to provide excellent customer service. DO NOT GO TO THEM!!!!!!!!! Horrible and will never recommend this place. My name is James Washington and this dealership is horrible !!

criales13
12/06/2015

"Purchase"

I have experienced purchasing a vehicle in the pass and always felt pressured and harassed. I was taken care of by Rick Hoyen and Jose Bustamante and I was comfortable being there, did not feel pressured or harassed and they we willing to work with me. Professional and entertaining. It was business however, they also became personal and real. It was not all about making the sale.

Rick Hoyen and Jose Bustamante

December 07, 2015

We really enjoyed reading about your positive experience with us and would like to thank you for sharing. Come back again! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

That guy
12/05/2015

"Worst service possible "

Paid for 5 tire rotations that they never completed and now need new tires cause I've never had a tire rotation. Go figure right.

Steve bradt

Mandeep Singh
12/02/2015

"Awesome experience in buying"

Awesome experience in buying, very friendly. I went to different state after purchasing the car and they shipped my new plates to new address. Every thing went very smooth regarding car registration and buying experience.

Ali

December 07, 2015

Thank you for the five stars all around! Come back anytime! Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Reviews of Manny Andujar