Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

lisat
6/25/2015

"NIGHTMARE"

What I thought was going to be a great experience has turned into a nightmare dealing with this dealership. I purchased a 2011 Mercedes Benz got the royal treatment when I was purchasing. 3 weeks into buying my car I broke down on a major highway and when I called they told me if they sent a tow I would be charged, I was able to use a friends AAA and got the car there. Turns out the brakes, alternator and battery was bad and they replaced (told me they were Mercedes Parts which they were not) . I left feeling hopeful that everything was going to be OK. As I was driving I kept hearing a loud noise in the front I called back they said it was the brakes and they needed to be driven and broken in. I took a trip out of town but before I went I went back to the dealer to let them check it out I had already had the experience of breaking down and they did nothing. They test drove the car (a mechanic) and I was told it was the brake pads it was safe to drive. I went away and it seemed the noise got even louder when I returned I took it to another repair shop and I was told that the pin that holds the brakes was not pushed in it ruined my rim (its the noise I was hearing). I have called repeatedly and I get the run around with putting me on hold, telling me the managers are unavailable will return my calls to transferring me from sales to service because no one wants to take responsibility. I've even called the dealers owner and he has yet to return my calls. Its been 4 weeks of run around and unprofessional actions on the part of Paramus Rt 4 dealership. I only wish I had looked on Yelp for a review clearly I'm not the only person who has gotten bad service. My next step is BBB and putting through a complaint with each corporation of brand car they sell. I'm even told I can put in a complaint with the State Attorney Generals office. BUYERS BEWARE RUN FAR FAR AWAY....... DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP...........

Alones
6/24/2015

"Bad Experience - don't shop here"

Was looking for a Durango they gave me a price of $750 a month with $3,000 down, when I said they were nuts they reduced the price to $550 with $1500 down. Their reason was they try to get high prices because some people pay them, if they are questioned they lowered the price and everything evens out. After I got over that we agreed that I would come back in a couple of days to sign the papers. When I showed up 2 days later they wanted another $1,500 down because the residual value changed in 2 days. I walked out very frustrated as they were not honest and broke a deal. The next day I purchased the same truck for a lower price than their 1st deal. It was all the sales manager behind the desk, Aaron the hound salesmen was good but he did not have anything to do with the prices

Aaron

nrod1087
6/22/2015

"Smile from ear to ear"

From the beginning I felt like Jose could level with me. He understood where I wanted to be with the out the door price and got me there. He hit all my research points and clearly explained everything to me with "no bull". I had a smile on my face the entire time and I will definitely buy from here again.

Jose

June 24, 2015

Thank you for this great review. We are very happy to hear Jose was so accommodating. Please come see us again! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

kellynner6
6/18/2015

"Jeep Limited Love"

I had such a wonderful experience working with Kelvis at Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. I have leased 5 cars over my time as a driver thus far and this was certainly one of the most genuine and honest transactions I have experienced. He was a pleasure to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend requesting Kelvis when looking for a car at this dealership. I purchased a Jeep Limited and could not be happier.

Bill, Manager and Kelvis, Sales

June 24, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are happy to hear Kelvis was so helpful. Please come see us again. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Lubock
6/16/2015

"Complete waste of time"

Your team is incompetent. I checked online to see if a car was available. Katie called me and confirmed the care was in the lot. She kept me on hold about 10 minutes checking to make sure she could find the car. I explained to her I would be driving 45 minutes to dealer. When I got there I was assigned an arrogant salesman named Anthony. He said that the car had been sold the day before. He said this happens all the time with the online sales team. No apology. You guys suck. I would never buy a car from you. Drove to White Plains Chrysler and bought a Town and Country. Very pleasant experience.

Katie (online rep) Anthony (sales rep)

MPowers
6/12/2015

"Leased a Brand New BROKEN car"

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP and Chrysler. I went to Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus on 5/5/15 and leased a Wrangler Unlimited. After spending several hours to complete the lease the sales person told me I couldn't take the car because the key needed reprogramming. The next day, they told me I could get the car because the ac was broken. Later in the week the offered me a different car in lime green (I purchased red) instead. It didn't have a soft top or in dash display like the one I leased but I didn't even get a chance to say no because I asked the sales person if he could add the soft top. Evidently his sales manager said no. My conversations were with the sales manager now and he told me I'm not working with him. He stated he was going to look into getting a refund. 24 hrs later he says that's not possible because they already received the funds from Chrysler Capital, so I'm out of luck (I contacted Chrysler Capital and they didn't receive the paper work yet). He then adds that it's a "service issue" and that I can wait for my NEW CAR to come out of service. It's been 2 weeks, no car lots of hassles and I officially hate Chrysler. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

Sales Person isn't the problem (Christian Roman)

Rick
6/12/2015

"WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT EVER"

I brought my Jeep to the dealer for service and was told they would call me to let me know when its ready. they never called and when i tried calling them they DON'T ANSWER THE PHONES!!!! when i finally got through to them they were nasty and not helpful. my car was NOT fixed and they were rude and nasty over the phone and in person. I took my Jeep to another dealership and they fixed it and within 5 hours after I dropped it off it was ready. Too bad on Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus that my work truck lease is up in two weeks and I wont be buying my new Ram 2500 from them.

Do not remember the names but a few

JFerreira
6/11/2015

"Great car, extremely pleasant buying experience!"

I went to Route 4 Jeep to take a look at their Jeep Cherokee Limited Selection. Jose Bustamante "Busta" made the experience very enjoyable. He not only showed me the SUVs in the lot, test drove the SUV I wanted (of course the fully loaded), but he explained very detailed the options and the sticker price. We then went down to his desk and looked at the entire inventory to find the car that I wanted without any of the bells and whistles I didn't care for. I was able to still get the "fully loaded" experience but with 4k less in the price tag. After that we negotiated the price, he was far and I felt extremely happy with the service, with the selection and with the purchase experience. Will definitely recommend the dealer and Jose again and again! Thank you!

Jose Bustamante

June 14, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review. We are really glad to hear Jose was so helpful. Make sure to stop by again if you have any questions! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Boss_leo82
6/11/2015

"This dealership sucks"

So I bought a 2015 1500 ram 2 months ago I had engine problems at 2000 miles and they spent two weeks trying to fix the problem they had me rent a car eventually after complaining they gave me a rental. I was told and it was written in my contract for a free oil change they didn't want to give me my free oil change. But after seeing who they was dealing with they changed they mind. I open up a case with Chrysler about my engine problem. So they knew not to mess with me. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone they know how to take your money but they do not help you. They will give you the run around.

Lucy
6/10/2015

"Excellent experience"

I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership and Jose Bustamante was the sales person. It was such a smooth experience and there was no pressure from anyone. Jose was helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable. From now on, I will always use this dealership, especially if Jose is still there. Try it yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Jose Bustamante

June 14, 2015

Hi Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We are happy to hear Jose was so helpful. Enjoy your Jeep Grand Cherokee and stop by again soon! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Reviews of Manny Andujar