Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Lexusowner123
2/09/2015

"Thank You Brian!!!"

My salesman Brian Coyle made my car shopping experience fantastic! He was so friendly, so patient and honest and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have gotten such a great deal!!! He made everything so easy and effortless to understand. If you need to buy a car I highly recommend you go and see Brian!

Brian Coyle

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Dear Patron, Thank you so much for your kind words, and I am elated to hear that Brian took care of you so well. Please visit us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

Maria
2/08/2015

"Very Professional."

I went to several different dealerships in NJ and Mario he is the Magic Man, because he got the Jeep that I wanted for the price I wanted. He is like a machine you tell him what you want and he stops at nothing to make the magic happen, and that why I started calling him the magic man. Maybe because he was and still is a A.S.E. master certified Auto-Technician with over 15yrs of experience working on cars. So if you have a question about all the different makes and model of all the auto manufactures he is the man you got to go and talk too. Also he is a War Veteran who did 2 tours overseas defending our country. So if your going to buy a New or Pre-owned car, jeep or truck go and see him or call him @ 973-818-6363 he is available 24/7 and let us help our VETERANS!!!

Mario da Graca

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Dear Maria, Thank you so much for your kind words. It's wonderful to hear that Mario took care of you so well. Please consider visiting us again soon. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager

JL257
2/02/2015

"Highly recommend Romeo!! He's the best"

I am not really into car shopping and the entire experience isn't something I look forward to but I went to RT4 Jeep and I was greeted by Romeo. He was professional throughout and helped me get a deal my family and I were happy about. I was very happy with the entire experience even though I did leave with a splitting headache. Great experience and I would recommend friends and family.

Romeo Perez

Mimi56
1/30/2015

"Great experience!"

I am a single woman & always felt anxiety when buying a car. FINALLY a dealership that guided me through the process, without the pressure. I would recommend Jeep of Paramus to everyone!

carfanatic26
1/22/2015

"Superior customer service"

Route 4 cars gave me the car i wanted at the price i wanted...Although other dealers were willing to do the same, specifically, the sales professional , Bill Brawer made the experience most enjoyable.

Bill Brawer

ta24
1/21/2015

"Best place to buy a new Jeep......"

I don't know where to start, I was totally blown away how well Allan treated me from the moment I walked through the door. I mean this guy knew everything about the vehicle, every option and explained every stitch in detail. I was at Rt 46 prior, and there is no comparison, that place was like the junior varsity compared to these guys. I highly recommend spending your hard earned money at Rt4 Paramus Jeep.

NjCarGuy
1/21/2015

"Fast, courteous, GREAT experience!"

Live in the north jersey area and had visited about 3 dealerships before I came to Chyryler Dodge Jeep of Paramus. I was greeted by Romeo, got right down to business as I was very specific about the vehicle I wanted. The guys found me the vehicle the next day and the transaction took no more than an hour! Very happy with the overall experience!

Romeo Perez

camila
1/20/2015

"Best dealer in New Jersey"

I was looking to buy a good use-car and saw one on this dealer website. Went there and had a great buying experience at the Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus thanks to my sales rep Jay Hernandez who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, he's professional work is commendable. Thank you so much.

Jay Hernandez

Elyayo09
1/20/2015

"2015 jeep Grand Cherokee"

I bought my 2015 Jeep Grand cherokee from Jay Hernandez i will definetely recommend him and this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Jay Hernandez

DomD
1/09/2015

"Service Dept"

I had the pleasure of working with Service Specialist Chris Rodgers on 1/8/15 and I was very happy with the experience. Prior to the apt I had notified the service dept that in addition to my regualarly scheduled maintenance, I was seeing the Service Transmition light light up in my Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. When I dropped off my truck, Chris advised me they would check the problem and let me know if there was an issue. Later that day I was contacted by Chris advising that all items were addressed and fixed. Chris advised that they test drove my truck and acknoledged the issues I was seeing. luckily it was a rather simple electronics update that was needed in my truck. This was performed and it very clearly fixed the issue. Overall I was very happy with Both Chris Rodgers as well as the experieince with the service dept . Dom D.

Chris Rodgers - Service Specialist