Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Call
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Happyauer
7/04/2014

"Liars"

I will never go back to this dealer. They lie about what they can do . They offered to buy me out of my lease and Get me into a new car. They said that I would not see any remaining payments from my lease. It took 2 weeks to get the car we asked for. Today we were there at 9 am for paperwork and negotiations and our salesman barely said 2 words to us. 4 hours later we were on the finance office with final paper work stating a negotiated price ( never happened)! And hidden on the final price were the remaining payments for my lease. They appoligized that Leo was not truthful from the get go. Then we were asked to sit down and work out details. Just to find out there would've no deal because they didn't want to budge on price. They are the biggest group of liars. The managers are of no help either. Don't trust them!!!

Leo

catecav88
6/19/2014

"Service/Sales"

This dealership is absolutely the worst around! I scheduled my service appointment and I was running late. I called to inform the service department and they told me they could still accommodate me. Let me just say that I live about a half hour away from this dealership so it is a bit of a drive. However, when I got there the lady at the desk was as rude as can be and exclaimed, "Your an HOUR late, there is nothing I can do for you." Then she proceeded to tell me I would have to wait two hours for an oil change. I am sorry but if you could not accommodate me you should have told me on the telephone and I would not have drove over 40 minutes in traffic! Stay away this place is horrible! This isn't the only poor experience I've had, the sales department is even worse. They had me in tears telling my credit is so poor that I can't afford to buy a car. The guy was so rude to my husband that he almost snapped! Very unprofessional! ca

SERVICE RECEPTIONIST

barcaikarim
6/18/2014

"Pleasant Experience"

I had an excellent and pleasant buying encounter at your dealership. Very responsive and considerate sale professionals helped me to make good on my choices. I’m very satisfied with my experience by concluding the deal without hassle, pressure, and unnecessary hypes. I especially thanks sales consultant Mr. Ivan Howell and sale manager Mr. Reggie Reid for exhibiting high professionalism, honesty, and integrity. Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Reggie Reid

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Dear Friend, Thank you so much for your patronage and support. I am elated to hear that Mr Reid and Mr Howell were able to assist you with your purchase. Please do not hesitate contacting us in the future for all your auto related needs. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

normgwallace
6/11/2014

"Excellent purchasing experience!"

Purchased new Jeep from Carter & also dealt with Manny, Heather & Liza during the process. All were extremely professional and fair to deal with and I was very pleased. Negotiations were fair & I felt that I ended up with a beautiful new GC Summit at a price that was fair to both of us. Financing terms were flexible which in the end sealed the deal.

Carter Stone

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus responded to this review

June 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Wallace, I am elated to hear that your experience with Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus was great. If you need anything in the future, please contact me directly. Sincerely, Dean Redmond, General Sales Manager dredmond@rt4cars.com

mrrobbiej
6/10/2014

"Wild Bill is alive and well at Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge of Paramu"

I went here this afternoon and made a deal for a Dodge Durango. I picked out a specific vehicle and was told they could have it on the lot in a week or so. We decided on a price and verified that that price included everything tax dealer cost etc. We decided on the amount down and I made it clear that I was coming back this evening to buy the car with my wife. When I returned 3 hours later the deal went up $75 with no reason or explanation. Total bait and switch. Mike and Jesse are not honorable go somewhere else.

Luckydogsheba123
6/01/2014

"Fraud"

I went to lease a jeep and after much negotiation we came to a deal, shook hands and gave the down payment. After several hours waiting for the car the salesmen and the floor manager said they made a mistake and wanted an exta thousand dollars down plus an extra 25 dollars monthly, I walked away from the deal. A day later I got a call from the salesman saying they would give me the deal but by then I was already turned off from the whole situation. I called back and said I wanted my money refunded so he asked me to come back so they could refund the money in the credit card, when I got there they said it was too late so they took copies of the credit card and would refund the next day. It took 10 days to get the money refunded and the very next day I found fraudgelant charges on the exact 2 cards I used. Coincidence? I think not! I am filling a police report! Beware!

dcklee
5/27/2014

"Review every number on a lease or finance contract!"

After having bought 30+ cars over the last 20 years, I can honestly say that Paramus Rt. 4 Jeep as the worst car shopping experience by far. The experience started pleasantly enough along with a test drive. When it came time to structure the deal, however, the salesperson, Paul, kept focusing on the monthly payment, trying to be quite coy about the details of how they came to that number. I literally went onto True Car from his desk and showed him that he needed to be $1,500 lower on a Jeep Wrangler to be competitive. They kept playing that game where the salesman would go to the manager while we waited for 15-20 minutes each time as the "massaged" the numbers. We finally agreed on a lease deal that Saturday afternoon after 3 hours with expectation that the car would arrive from the port by Wed or Thur and left a $1k deposit. Nine days later, we get a voicemail that the Wrangler was ready for delivery. That next morning, Tuesday, we find out that the salesman, Paul, was off for the day. After some texting with Paul, he said that he had to personally deliver the car or he would lose the commission. So we waited until Wed. I asked him to change it from a lease to a 60 month finance. Late that afternoon (because he was so busy delivering 3 other cars), he sends a short email with the new monthly payment and saying that the numbers reflected the $1,500 discount. I asked to see the details as to how he arrived at the monthly payment but lo and behold, his finance manager had left for the evening so we would have to wait until Thur. We finally get the numbers late Thur afternoon and no discount is reflected, the monthly payment was based on MSRP. I called Paul out on the issue and he "swore" that the discount was included. I said if that was true, why doesn't the worksheet reflect it? He also should have known that I am the CEO of a leasing company so I actually understand the math. An hour later he sends me a revised worksheet with a much lower monthly payment reflecting the discount with no explanation or apology, just a request as to what time we want to pick up the car. At that point, I told him I did not trust him and did not want to do business with him. His response was "You don't have to that's totally fine." Not sorry I or my finance manager made a mistake. I left a voicemail for the sales manager that afternoon, but 5 days later, no call nor refund of the deposit. If I had not insisted on transparency and understood finance, they would have "duped" us. Shame on them. Wasted our time at the time of negotiation, car delivered late with no explanation or apology and then they try to dupe us by stressing monthly payment and not the math behind it. After all that, the manager can't be bothered to return my polite request to call me?

Paul Outkine

Eking21
5/21/2014

"Will never purchase a car from here again"

I bought a car from here and I am not satisfied. Customer service sucks! I drove 3 hours to visit this dealership and the day I came to look at the car I spent 7hours in the dealership trying to figure out if my credit was approved. After they got my credit situation situated they told me I can come pick up there car the following morning and it will be ready... Certified & cleaned. When I got to the dealership the next morning the car was parked in the same spot and was still dirty. I then had to wait another 4 hours for the car. When I finally got the car the dash read that a tail light was out ( but it was certified and I paid $850 I believe to have it certified) no big deal maybe they just forgot to put the bulb in. Now since I wasn't a resident of NJ I only had a 20 day temp tag. A week after my 20days are up, no plate... Two weeks no plate.. 3 weeks plate finally comes in.. Meanwhile I'm driving around with a expired tag. When I finally get my plate they tell me I owe them $1020 for taxes ( usually this is added on to your loan). So I had to pay out of pocket $1020 on top of the $3500 I left for a down payment. While I was there I got the manager Reggie Reid to give me an oil change. 500 miles later I take the jeep to a CDJ in my area because my fan kept coming on as if my car was running hot. They then told me that my radiator house clamp was broken (due to rust) and has been like this for some time because it was barely holding on. I paid $40 for them to look at it and $70 to fix the clamp and refill the coolant. I believe this is something they should have seen when the "certified" my vehicle or maybe less than 500 miles ago when they changed my oil. My next issue.. When I purchased the jeep I stressed to Victor my sales agent and Reggie Reid (manager) that I did not want the truck if the top leaks.. The jeep has been garage kept since I purchased it and I haven't taken my top off yet(purchased the jeep in Feb 2014) And I only drive it maybe twice a week.. So I'm sitting in the car wash one day and I'm seeing water coming in thru the bottom of my door. Now my carpet is wet and after a while it's going to start to smell. I called rt 4 Cdj and they were supposed to call me back so they can get it situated and fix the problem. It's been about 2 weeks and still no call back! These guys are the biggest crooks around! They're waiting for my warranty to expire I think.. I paid almost $32000 for my jeep and they treat me like s*** and will not return phone calls!!! If you go and they set you up with Victor demand you get a new sales rep. He knows nothing about what he's selling! I knew more about the car he was selling then he did! NEVER AGAIN. -Eric King

Victor

KK268
5/15/2014

"Never would recommend to anyone!"

It was a very upsetting series of events that I recently experienced while leasing a vehicle from Route 4 Chrysler Dodge of Paramus, New Jersey. This experience followed the lease of a vehicle that the dealership advised me was enroute to their location and that the vehicle would arrive within five days of placing the deposit. What transpired, including the numerous lies, excuses, and dishonesty regarding the delay of the expected vehicle. The personnel of the dealership knowingly and purposely did not tell me the truth in what was causing the delay. When I finally found out the "real" cause of the delay, I was forced to contact Chrysler Corp. Headquarters because I believe the sales staff and management of Route 4 Dodge acted in a unethical manner, and their willful withholding of information regarding this vehicle, for the purpose of making a sale, in my opinion, is nothing short of Route 4 Dodge's Management misleading the consumer. To date this matter still has yet to be resolved!

Carter Stone, Jason Marino

Mkrzewska
5/12/2014

"Horrible !!!"

Went there today with a contract of a purchase from a different dealer ( that I could still cancel because I didn't take a vehicle out of Teterborro dealer ) I told them if they will work with me on a little better deal I will cancel with other dealer and buy from them today. Not only they didn't match the price but offered 2700$ higher one and said my dealer lied to me and when I will go to pick up a vehicle from Teterborro they will give me a different one because they have must make a mistake with the numbers . I went back to my dealer and not only they smiled when they heard that but also threw extra equipment ( side steps worth 495$) for being faithful to them . Paramus? Very rude and disrespectful ! BIG NO!!!!

Reviews of Mitra Surojit