Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

315 Route 4 West,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus Info
About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus is proud to serve Bergen County with quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. With models like the 300, 200, Caliber, Charger, Nitro, Wrangler and Patriot, we have something for every need. Come visit us at 315 Route 4 West.

About Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

montalto49
10/13/2015

"Service Dept is nasty and unhelpful!"

These guys are terrible! I pay for loaner service as part of my contract. It was negotiated when I purchased my vehicle. Well every time I try an make a service appointment they tell me that they do not have any service loaners available. In addition, just trying to make an appointment is a hurdle. You cannot speak with someone, instead you have to use the app or do it online, which in itself would not be so bad but its cumbersome and sometimes it just better to speak to a live human being. Speaking of which, the human beings at this dealership are not really the ones you want to talk to anyways. They are nasty and are in no way helpful. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone!

click4444
10/10/2015

"DO NOT GO HERE !!!!!!"

I brought my vehicle here and was brought in for service. What a mistake to spend $40,000 and be treated the way I was treated. Once they get your money your done they do not want anything to do with you. They treat you like you brought a bicycle from them. Trust me walk away I can't stress this enough. After this Messages is posted you will see a messages from them to owner stating they are sorry about this and to contact them. But they do not care and nothing will be done. PLEASE TRUST DO NOT GO HERE !!!!!

not sure

shane3799
10/06/2015

"Bait and Switch Fraud"

I went to this dealer looking to buy a jeep cherokee trailhawk. They gave me a price of $29400 for a 2015 in-stock model. I looked at 2 different cherokee trailhawk but one was too expensive for them to give me for that price so I went with the only one they would give me for that price. They said that I had to come back on Monday to finish the transaction. On Monday I went to the dealership to find out that they wanted me to pay another $1,600 for the same vehicle I was looking at. They tried to tell me that the vehicle I was looking at was a cherokee latitude for that price. I never looked at the cherokee latitude just the cherokee limited and the renegade trailhawk. The dealer said that they would not sell me the car for that price when we had an agreement and I put a deposit on the vehicle. They then also tried to tell me that I would have to come in Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm in order to get my deposit back. I told me that I work then and wouldn't be able to make it between that time. I called my credit card company to report the fraud. PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT THIS DEALER THEY ARE LIARS AND WILL TRY TO SCREW YOU EVERY WHICH WAY!!!

V Robenson

Laura D.
10/06/2015

"Best Around! "

Hands Down the Best Dealership in town! Fantastic experience! From the moment my husband and I walked through the door it wasn't just about the salesman selling us a car. Mr. Eddy Ortega wiped away any negative connotations that you have ever heard of. Mr. Bustamante "the closer" got us the deal we were looking for. We shopped other dealers in area no one compares, no building of relationships at all. Bottom line looking for a Chrysler jeep dodge just head to Paramus Rt 4. Guaranteed to Drive away happy. Great Vehicle and a Great Deal! ?

eddy Ortega, Jose bustamante, will- finance.

October 08, 2015

Hi Laura, Thanks again for the review. We really appreciate the feedback. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Jane
10/05/2015

"GReat Service"

Junior Villanueva and Jason Martino could not have been more helpful. Junior drove the car down to NYC so that I didn't have to go and fetch it. And he facilitated the transfer of the registration, all in the name of good service. I really appreciate how easy they made the process of buying a car. I would definitely use them again!

Jason Martino and Junior Villaneuva

October 08, 2015

We are happy to hear Junior and Jason were so helpful. We hope to see you again! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Salboy
10/04/2015

"Great experience "

Great with my kids. ralph did a great job getting me in the car I wanted. I will be there when I'm ready for a new car.

Rafael Rodriguez

October 08, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

jeepdriver
9/30/2015

"did not want my business"

filled out a "Build your Jeep" at Jeep.com and submitted it to this dealership. They auto replied that they received my request within minutes and that someone would contact me shortly to discuss my request. No one ever reached out to me via phone or email. When i emailed the GM Dean Redmond as per the auto response for further assistance, i received an email reply from Marilyn, she stated that Dean was not in, and she could help me. Marilyn checked all the contact records and then stated to me that numerous attempts to reach me we're tried. She wanted to know why i was not still interested in purchasing an SRT, when i was only interested in purchasing a Laredo. I also left the GM, Dean Redmond phone messages, he never took my call, never returned my call.

meggo2512
9/25/2015

"Best buying experience!!"

Kelvis was amazing at helping me find the exact Grand Cherokee that I wanted! He made the nightmare of buying a new car very easy! Jesse in finance was the best!! He explained everything thing to me and made signing all those a breeze! Thanks to those two I am very very satisfied with my new Jeep!!

kelvis

September 27, 2015

We are happy to hear Kelvis and Jesse were so helpful. Thanks for choose us! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

gesner14
9/24/2015

" Experience was Excellent"

I was so happy with the exceptional experience in purchasing my Jeep Cherokee. Ralph greeted me at the door with a smile and wonderful manners. The entire purchased process continued as the greeting at the door and he took care of each step with patience. I was introduced to Danny (a manager) who was also an amazing personality with a wealth of knowledge on vehicles and really went out of his way to help me feel comfortable with my decision. The did the best they could with my purchase. I was upside down in a previous purchase and they help me solve the issue. What I expect to be a long terrible ordeal turned into a truly amazing experience... Thank you so much! Augie in finance was terrific

Danny, Augie

September 27, 2015

Thank you for the five star review! Enjoy your Jeep Cherokee! - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Rich R.
9/24/2015

"Best experience by far!!"

This was the best experience I have had at a dealership ever. Very helpful with what I was looking for and met all my needs. Great service and helped me get the vehicle I wanted.

September 27, 2015

Hi Rich, Thanks for choose us! Come back anytime. Enjoy your new vehicle. - Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Reviews of Mitra Surojit