Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Mitra Surojit, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus

Mitra Surojit

Sales & Leasing Consultant

February 10, 2017

"Buying a Challenger is made easy"

- itza hemi

I have been in the market for a Challenger for over a year. Admittedly, I am a difficult buyer. Rich Jest made the process both simple and comfortable! Communication was great and he answered all of my questions. There were no pressure tactics and it made the transaction easy. I am looking forward to driving my vehicle.

January 31, 2017

"Great experience buying a new Jeep."

- ssr123

Buying a new car can be a stressful experience; however, I had a great experience with Michael Salocha. Michael was informative and knowledgeable about the Jeep product. He asked the right questions to help me narrow down my choices. I never felt pressured to make a purchase, and I was amazed that once I made the decision to buy a Jeep, I was able to drive it home that day. All in all, I had a very good experience. Thanks, Michael!

January 30, 2017

"Will Not Return, Ever"

- Jc91

Had a last minute issue that needed immediate attention. Brought my Jeep into repair center which could not be looked at or repaired until the following day. They dont offer loaner cars or even a ride home, needed to Uber it. Upon the following evening went to pick up my vehicle only to discover an added charge to my bill that did not reflect what we discussed, they added on a warranty without my authority and charged my credit card. Not sure what management is trying to get away with but this is unexceptable and illegal.

Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Paramus, Paramus, NJ, 07652