Chuck Nash Auto Group

ValMark Chevrolet

yaicu2
3/21/2015

"Bad customer service!"

I recently bought a used truck from Chuck Nash in San Marcos on March 6th. I drove from North Round Rock, and I spent $30000 and about 8 hours on getting this Dodge 2500. It is an absolutely beautiful truck. So what's the problem? It has a leak on the back windshield. With all the rain we have had lately my back seat, and the storage well underneath fills up with water. I was informed by the salesman who sold me the truck, that I would need to bring it in, and they would give me a loaner. So now I need to spend my time, and gas money to take care of an issue that should never been there in the 1st place when they sold me said $30000 truck. I informed the salesman by text that they should send a driver with a loaner out to my place here in North Round Rock, swap trucks, fix my truck, and then return it to me when it's fixed. Folks please don't get me wrong I love my new truck, but put yourself in my shoes and I'm sure anyone who has bought a $30000 would be pretty livid. As I type this, I'm taking my truck to the nearest Dodge dealership where I will most likely be vehicle-less for the day, and most likely have to rent a car for work on Monday, as I was informed by dodge service that even though it was under warranty, they probably wont get to it today because they usually only have the oil change folks in on Saturday. This has not been the experience that I would expect from a major dealership selling me a $30000 truck.

Ryan

Leoparddog
4/27/2013

"I traded my BMW Z3 in on a VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI on..."

I traded my BMW Z3 in on a VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI on April 6, 2013. David Johnson was a pleasure to do business with. Although they did not give me what KBB and NADA said the BMW was worth on a trade in, I think the final deal was fair. The owner's manual was missing from the VW. David said he would contact the previous owner and/or get me one from VW. So far, this has not happened and he has not returned my calls. Once you're out the door, I guess you may be S.O.L.; I'll update this if they actually deliver as promised.

David Johnson

knichols23
3/09/2013

"Aaron was awesome! We went in to buy a Cruze, turns out..."

Aaron was awesome! We went in to buy a Cruze, turns out we couldnt get the one we wanted but Aaron found us one that we could afford. His style was really laid back and never put any pressure on us. This made it really easy for us to make decisions and we felt comfortable the whole time.

Aaron Waldock

firststepschool
12/18/2012

"Rick was awesome and easy to talk too. He was not pushy..."

Rick was awesome and easy to talk too. He was not pushy and I will buy a vehicle from someone faster if they are not pushy and let me take my time in making a decsion on a big investment. He was very helpful with any questions that I had and he kept the lines of communication open. He called to update me on the status as the transition was occuring. He also seems to make himself readily available after the purchase which I feel is highly important. Most sales reps that I have dealt with, don't seem to care after they have made the sale. Rick seems to be different as he always returns my calls whenever I make an attempt to contact him. He has done an excellent job in taking care of my new car needs and would I highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Rick!

Rick Satterfield

yortiz
11/05/2012

"Dallas Bedell was very friendly and informative when we..."

Dallas Bedell was very friendly and informative when we asked questions about the GMC Terrian and Acadia we were looking at purchasing. It was a tough choice to make but once we saw the GMC Terrain Denali it was hands down from there. We fell in love with it and purchased it. End of story.

Elva Zdeb, Johnnie Phillips

Guy in Austin
10/30/2012

"I purchased a used car from this dealership. It was..."

I purchased a used car from this dealership. It was advertised as being in great shape, and the price was just about exactly what Kelly Blue Book said was a correct retail price for that car, that age, that mileage. It was only a year old, and the price reflected "excellent" condition - i.e. no body damage, complete service records, etc. When we got to the dealership (a fairly long drive) it turned out that the car had some dents and badly scratched paint on one side, that had been the subject of a poor repair job. Not knowing better (not being a car guy), I assumed it would be a couple of hundred to fix, and got that as a discount. Turns out it is $1,300.00. I'm pretty sure that they, _being a car dealer_ would have known something like this. So, I think I got hosed on the price. But wait, there's more! Looking in the spare wheel well on the car, after getting it home of course, I find bits of broken safety glass. That leads to an inspection of the windows and it turns out that the rear window is a different brand of glass than the rest of them (which were factory). So now, I know that something happened to this car which involved breaking the rear window out. My view is that if I found broken glass and then figured out about the window, then the dealer would have found broken glass and figured out about the window. It was not disclosed. After two emails complaining, I got a call back. The second one threatened to go to the Better Business Bureau, so it seems they only respond to threats. Of course, when I was exchanging emails about buying the car in the first place, I would get responses immediately. No surprise, really, but still disappointing. In any case, I was given the "we sold it 'as is'" line. Of course, that's true, but they probably sell every used car "as is". So, bottom line is that I believe they are happy to take advantage of their customers, sell their used cars for too much and laugh all the way to the bank about it. Then, when the customer is mad about it, they'll only get back to you if you threaten to take more serious action about it. I would not shop there again, and I would tell anyone else considering shopping there to avoid this dealership.

Jay Sweazea, Lee Hicks

Audree
10/16/2012

"Mark was pleasant and handled sale great. I wasn't..."

Mark was pleasant and handled sale great. I wasn't looking ot buy at that time but he sold me anyway. It was a pleasure dealing with him.

Mark Crayton

fittoj01
9/19/2012

"It was a "no pressure" experience. I told Rick..."

It was a "no pressure" experience. I told Rick what I was looking for and he showed me all of my options. He was friendly, made sure we understood what our options were and made sure we got the correct vehicle at the right price. It is the best experience that I have ever had at a dealership. Johnnie was very pleasant and explained in detail what we were signing and the costs of purchasing the vehicle. He made the experience very pleasant.

Rick Satterfield, Johnnie Phillips

jbill816
9/01/2012

"I have been a customer of Chuck Nash since 2002. Have had..."

I have been a customer of Chuck Nash since 2002. Have had much service work done there with not one compliant. The service people, in particular Jimmy Castillo, are friendly and helpful. My salesman for the new car I recently purchased was Rick Satterfield. Rick demonstrated all the functions of the new car and could not have been more attentive to my specific needs. He also knows his product! I will return to Chuck Nash for any future automotive purchases.

Jimmy Castillo, Johnnie Phillips, Rick Satterfield

ruben.r.martinez.12
8/29/2012

"Mike was very knowledgable on the silverado. Tried to get..."

Mike was very knowledgable on the silverado. Tried to get me the best deal. Elva was very sweet and very helpful in showing me how the electronics work as far as the onstar, Bluetooth etc. I have and will continue to recommend Nash Chevrolet to friends and family.

Mike Lewis, Elva Zdeb