Chuck Patterson Toyota Scion Dodge

Elk Grove Toyota - Elk Grove CA

Maita Toyota

Samantha Daley
12/16/2014

"terrible car dealership and service center"

I would never buy a car from this dealer but I decided to give the service department a try. Never again. Chuck patterson has again proven to be a good for nothing waste of space. Leave a car over night to fix a belt and now they can't find any record of it. Don't take your car here to be fixed unless you want it to get lost.

tex

kesslermarc
11/26/2014

"Total Rip Off"

Chuck Patterson reached a new low in customer service today. We purchased our Toyota Prius seven years ago and have had terrible service with each visit, but today they even surpassed their abysmal record. They refused to honor the extended warranty refund program because of some fine print on the document sold to us seven years ago. They may no attempt to contact us about our refund or notify us of the 60 day refund window (after 7 years!) and the shark of a salesman that sold it to us said nothing about the impossibly short refund window. Worst of all the finance officer and general manager were completely unapologetic. All that we required was that they show some empathy and provide is with a credit toward service or some small token of compassion and we would have left disappointed, rather than disgusted. Instead they passed all blame onto us and said "too bad... it's your fault". I told them I would never buy a car their again and their answer was, "well that's fine with us." Pathetic! No wonder Chuck Patterson has a one star ratting on Yelp.

Arcee33
8/14/2014

"THE WORST SALES EXPERIENCE, EVER!"

Chuck Patterson Dealership of Chico, CA lost out on the possibility of a $50K+ sale on 8/12/14 due to their TOTAL lack of interest in selling us a car; and their downright rudeness. We went there specifically to check out a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, which we had been searching for over the internet, and finally found at this dealer. When we got there, we were told they didn't have it anymore. Then we were told someone's wife was driving it around, and they were trying to get hold of her to bring it back to the dealership. While we were waiting, we decided to check out a nice Grand Cherokee Limited; which we ended up trying to get more information on. We even had them do an appraisal on our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, which we were interested in trading in. Forty-five (45) minutes later, STILL no Overland for us to see! Neal was our (supposed) salesperson, who was totally preoccupied with something else. Chuck was the (supposed) "Manager" on the premises. Chuck was also so totally pre-occupied with some other matter, that he spit out a quote on our trade-in, waved the paper at us, and then turned away and went about his business! We replied: "Thanks, but NO thanks", and walked out the door. Turn to the next day: We just got home with our new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland that we purchased from John L. Sullivan, in Yuba City! Too bad, so sad, CHUCKEE!

Neal, Chuck, and Nick (I think)

MoparGulor
12/30/2013

"This is a review for the towing service that I..."

This is a review for the towing service that I experienced with them. They came to my home to tow my truck to chuck Patterson's. I watched as they left my driveway and hit every branch along the way down, didn't even make an attempt to miss the branches or use the other side of the driveway. I called to inform Chuck Patterson about the drivers actions. Then when it came time to pick up my truck, I had saw the extent to the new damages. several deep scratches to the metal from the back window to the grill, over the top of the truck cab and the whole driver side. I had made a fuss of this and they claimed they will fix the damages and or pay me out right. Also when it finally came time to tow my truck back home they turned me down because my tags had lapsed, even though they lapsed in their parking lot. So they were going to make me pay my registration before they tow it, when the vehicle is non operable and they said if I non op the truck I also have to get a moving permit. So more money I was going to have to pay before I can get my truck back. on top of that they threatened to charge me $40 a day for storage fees for the truck until I do this... She had said "If our owner shows up and sees the truck we will have to charge you a $40 daily storage charge, until it is moved." They threaten to TOW the truck to their storage yard even though they turned down my tow home. The next day I got the truck non op and a moving permit. I paid for all this, when in the end, they didn't even look at the paperwork. It has now been 3 months. I got 1 phone call from them, just to say they fired their towing manager and will get to our claim. We have even tried to get a hold of Pat Patterson but no one calls back.

towing department

MoparGulor responded to this review

December 31, 2013

They finally called me today and told us they will not be covering the damages, because the truck was wrecked they won't cover any other damages.There wasn't any damages about the tires, the damages were under the truck. The damages that are on the cab was all from them. No it has to go to small claims

bracheter
6/19/2012

"Purchased my first Prius - a 2007 model - five and a half..."

Purchased my first Prius - a 2007 model - five and a half years ago from these folks; the sales experience was great and have received exemplary maintenance and support from their service department and Ed in particular. Today I purchased a 2012 Prius plug-in from the same dealership. The sales associate, Morgan England, was knowledgeable and professional throughout. I anticipate continued support by their service crew.

Morgan England

Ozzysmith
4/20/2012

"I visited this dealer and was helped by Morgan on a..."

I visited this dealer and was helped by Morgan on a Sunday afternoon. I did not want to drive any cars, just do some measuring of the cargo area for my business. Morgan did not pressure us and was very helpful in getting our measurements. He did show us a car we had not seen before. Since we were pressured for time we did not drive it. He follow up with a phone call a few days later to answer any questions we had. In the mean time I did some follow work on pricing a vehicle we were. Interested in. The price I got was a super deal but out of the area. I called Morgan told him what price I had been quoted and asked if he could match the deal. Morgan went out of his way to work the deal for us. We were very pleased with the price he gave us and the money for our trade in. Morgan was very knowledgable about the car and explained everything in detail. When it came time for the paper work to be signed we were helped by Wendy. She was very pleasant and did not make us feel rushed at all. She explained everything to us and gave us plenty of time to read the paper work.

Morgan England

abj797
4/19/2012

"When I walked in, everyone was friendly. Leon saw me and..."

When I walked in, everyone was friendly. Leon saw me and got Art to help me . I told him what I wanted to look at and what price range. He showed me a Prius first. It was a little too small. Karen and Leon are my friends so Karen then had Art show me a Corolla,which I liked and then purchased with Karen's fianancial help. Art was very knowledgable and explained the features of the car to me. The experience was great and I have told my co-workers how Happy I was and where to go when they wanted a carand who to see Patty Pearlman

Leon,karen,and Art

yarisisgood
4/19/2012

"In addition to the Salesman Morgan England there were..."

In addition to the Salesman Morgan England there were many employees who did a great job in assisting.We were treated very courteously and never under any pressure. I would not hesitate to recommend Chuck Patterson Toyota to anyone. I am very pleased.

Morgan England and the entire staff

art707
4/10/2012

"I was treated with respect and everything that I needed..."

I was treated with respect and everything that I needed was given to me in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Lee to all of my friends!

Lee McKim

martinezyoli
4/07/2012

"I would like to thank Arturo Cabral and all the team at..."

I would like to thank Arturo Cabral and all the team at Chuck Patterson For their excellent service we recived today and hooked me up with a beautiful new car. Arturo was knowledgeable and very nice. Thanks for everything Arturo!!!

Arturo Cabral