Citrus Kia

Justin Masciarelli, Internet Sales Consultant, Citrus Kia

Justin Masciarelli

Internet Sales Consultant

June 28, 2017

"Amazing Experience Start to Finish"

- Jeannie Poole

This is my second time with Citrus Kia, but this time they somehow worked a miracle. I had a lot of negative equity in my car and was nervous about getting into another vehicle, but Rich heard me out, he listened to what I needed, he listened to my small wish list and he made it happen. There was no stress on my part at all! Now I have my brand new 2017 Kia Forte and my payment didn't even increase! They are complete angels and I would send everyone their way. I can't say enough good things about Rich....he was patient, and he worked with me and for me. The whole process was relaxing and smooth...and those are words I never thought I would use to describe such a major purchase! I'm actually relocating, but if I ever need to buy another car, I will literally travel to Crystal River to buy it from Citrus Kia! Thank you a thousand times over...I am beyond grateful!

BARRY LUCAS
KEVIN HENDRIX
DAWN WHEELER
Rich Meier

June 28, 2017

"First ever new car!!"

- KimmaM

I went in to Citrus Kia to possibly trade in my car and started to shop the lot. Justin showed us a few cars and gave us a good deal. We were on the fence so we took the time to go home and thinks about it. Dave about a week later did a follow to let us know he might be able to help us out a little more to make a deal. We went in and they wound up giving us even more in rebates and paid off my trade, which was very unexpected. Justin and Dave were very thorough and made sure I left with what exactly we were looking for. So for the first time ever I am driving a brand new car rather than a pre owned car. I would recommend anyone to go see Citrus Kia for a car.

David Dondanville
BARRY LUCAS
Justin Masciarelli

June 27, 2017

"fantastic"

- snowhite

the team devon daniel are fantastic always answers questions when we bring cars in for service both our optima and our soul they both answered as many questions as we had

Daniel Barry