Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors
Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"worst dealership I have ever set foot on"

I went in to buy a ford f 150 fx4. I saw a used one that I liked but they are charging over 8 thousand more than what the vehicle is currently worth, what they are charging is about the same base price for a NEW one of the same model. When I asked if we could negotiate the price my husband and I were told no, flat out no. We were at the upland ford dealership earlier and guess what they were willing to negotiate. I've bought fords before and will again. But I'm telling everyone to avoid this place at ALL COSTS. I mean unless you feel like being talked down to. Told if you're not willing to pay their exorbitant price that you must not want to buy a car at all. And completely ignored for 20 mins to an hour (and that's the short time after you've made contact).

Vinnie Lora and some arrogant man named Shawn

"The Most Awesome Dealership"

I purchased a Escape 10 years ago because it was n hassle dealership. So I came back and to purchase a new car. JJ and Ryan were awesome in walking my Husband and me through the process of a lease. I couldn't believe how easy it was for someone to lease and both of them were so helpful and answered any questions and concerns we had.

Ryan Moody & JJ

"Excellent service "

I had the most amazing service George and Gio were the best sales men that I have ever had the opportunity to buy a car through. They both went above and beyond to get me he best deal and price I highly recommend when going to citrus motor you ask for with George or Gio.

George and Gio

"Spectacular sales team and very accomodating service team."

This was my wife and my second experience purchasing a vehicle and first time at Citrus Motors. Our first experience was at a Dodge dealership in Ontario and was less than favorable. Going into Citrus Motors, we were both a bit guarded and firm, but we began to notice how friendly and genuine the employees in the sales department were. We met with Daniel Petersen, Ryan Moody and Erica Harris for the test drive, discussion about terms and eventual purchase that same day. Of course we were pleased with the vehicle test and stats, but the best part about buying it was working with a team with such great displays of professionalism and decorum. They maintained an amicable environment, offering insight into optional purchases but were never pushy or forward. They simply provided information to us, explained the costs/benefits and the process kept moving forward, smoothly. My wife and I were exceedingly impressed with the level of respect the staff had, especially in the three mentioned above. After our drive home from the dealership we thought up a few questions we had forgotten to ask and, despite the late hour at the time, we sent a text message to Daniel (number provided on the business card) in hopes of a response the next day. To our surprise, we received replies from him that same evening. That was the icing on the cake for us, when we realized just how much this sales team appreciated our business. I cannot stress enough just how happy we were to have worked with Daniel, Ryan, and Erica. We will recommend this place to all of our friends and family looking to purchase a vehicle.

Daniel Petersen, Ryan Moody, Erica Harris

"Our experience was amazing. "

"I've bought quite a few cars in the 40+ years I've been a licensed driver. I can't think of an easier or more pleasant experience than the one my husband and I had with Tyson Roberts last week. That's because there hasn't been one! He surpassed expectations - delivering a car that was more and better than what we asked him to find for us! He stayed within our price range too! (That dosen't leave much room for dissatisfaction.) We are now committed future buyers of the kind of cars you keep in stock: lightly-used, well-cared-for, pre-owned premium vehicles. We'll eagerly anticipate returning in the years to come. Thanks again!" -

Tyson Roberts

"Great purchase experience!"

Excellent customer service by Ryan Moody and Miguel G.. Ryan showed us all the rebates and incentives available for the vehicles we were considering and explained each one. He helped us reach our goals for trade-in value, new vehicle price and finance rate. Miguel helped us find the vehicle and options we were interested in and we test drove the vehicles. After our purchase Miguel explained the controls, special features and helped program in the phones. The finance person made signing the paperwork easy and explained each form. A great purchasing experience and stress free environment.

Ryan Moody

"Outstanding"

George and Cruz did a fantastic job! I was amazed how quickly they handled everything without sacrificing quality of service; especially considering they had to go get the car I wanted from another dealer. The entire Kia staff was friendly and respectful. They never made me feel like I was just another sale or dollar signs; felt like they actually cared that I got a good deal and was happy. Thanks guys!

George Cole, Cruz Leon

"Pleasant & Perfect Lease Dealer"

Tyson went above and beyond showing me the variety of cars and SUVs I was considering for a lease. Tyson found the car I wanted and in the color I preferred. Finance paperwork was clear and effortless. I purchased the pre-paid maintenance. Now, I have the car I want with low payments (compared to my prior lease) and pre-paid maintenance! My budget will enjoy. Thanks Tyson for a pleasant experience.

Tyson Roberts

"Excellent"

Excellent customer services by Guillermo Garcia. Guillermo and the dealership work with me and my family to reach our goal. They helped with the financial services and made my dream come true. They explained in detail the paperwork. And finally they explained how the escape vehicle worked and showed us all the special features. Thanks, Cindy.

Guillermo Garcia

"sales manager"

Ted was great to work with. He gave me a great deal without wasting my time. It only took a couple hours. Ted and the staff are great !

Matt Parker