Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors

Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Overall , a great experience! "

I went to Citrus Kia to "look" at the Optima and try to get a feel for the features and differences between some of the models. I didn't get swarmed when I walked on the lot by hungry salesmen just looking to make a sale. After walking around for awhile just looking, I was helped by Shawn Daskam. He was easy to talk to and offered to answer any questions I had between models. He pulled out a few different models to show me and tried to find me the perfect vehicle for my price range. He answered all my questions and we found a vehicle that would fit what I needed. I told Shawn where I wanted to be around for my payment and he made it happen. Everything about my experience was easy going and the no pressure environment was a huge plus. I wasn't forced into anything and am happy about my decision on buying a brand new 2015 Kia Optima. Shawn made the process easy, straight to the point and simple! After my purchase he took the time to go over every feature in the car and made sure I knew how to operate them. I work in the Sales/Marketing field, so customer service and satisfaction is a huge factor for me. Everything was top notch, and that was the reason I made my purchase. If you are looking to buy a vehicle and be treated like a valued customer and not just a number, definitely go see Shawn at Citrus Kia!

"So Happy ;)"

We went in for a new car and also did a trade in. The process was done so fast. We are so happy we have been customers since 2000. :)

"Nice and no nonsense"

Just purchased a Kia Soul. Don was helpful and friendly. This is my first experience with Citrus Motors. I am very very satisfied with the service I received and will defintely consider this dealership in the future.

"Amazing experience!"

I have never written a review before but we had an amazing experienced today at Citrus Kia. We have been helping our daughter find a car the last few weeks and had a few really bad experiences with salesmen. She happened to meet Don while she was out with my husband right before closing Fri. night. She drove the car and really liked it, but didn't have time to discuss anything. She and my . husband couldn't have been happier with Don, and planned on going back after looking at a few more cars. We went back and drove it again, and I got to meet Don. He was so friendly and helpful without any of the pushy tactics that salesmen use on you. We got the car for the price she wanted, and were in and out pretty quickly. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and we were really happy with everything! I DEFINATELY recommend Don Burns and Citrus Motors if your looking for a car. Start there first!

"Great experience again "

This is my 5th vehicle purchased from Citrus Motors. Great and easy team to work with. No need to haggle with them they work out the deal for you even if it takes a day or two to get it right. Again thank you for the awesome experience.

"Excellent service!"

I received excellent service and assistance with finding my new car, he was very helpful, friendly and a social guy! It was a great experience!

"Purchased a new Ford Edge "

Ryan and Jonathan helped me purchase a brand new Ford Edge. They were both professional, compassionate, and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend Ryan, Jonathan, and Citrus Motors to anyone serious about purchasing a vehicle.

"Remarkable Dealership"

We drove in just to take a look at what vehicle we might consider purchasing, I mentioned to my family let's see how many scavenger's will come out and work with us, to my surprise only one salesperson came out to greet us. Johnathon was remarkably friendly took the time to show us the vehicles on the lot. Johnathon introduced us to his Sales Manager Mike who was very friendly and helpful, we worked out some numbers and we got what we wanted, Jennifer from Finance was friendly and explained everything to us. Citrus Motors is not a pushy nor pressure dealership. I can say this is one dealership I will definitely come back to. Oh and by the way service department is just as wonderful, from time to time this is where I come to get my other vehicle serviced.

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!"

Buying a new car is usually a long, stressful and totally unpleasant experience. But not at Citrus Motors!!! From the very start, we had nothing but an absolutely delightful time! No salespeople swooping down like vultures; no pressuring to buy; not one negative thing! It was supposed to be our first stop but it ended up being our only stop. Danielle, the Product Specialist, greeted us after we had been looking for a few minutes to see if we needed some information. No pressure. In fact, if we had just wanted to stroll around, she would have left us alone but she was so cheery and informative, we wanted her assistance from the get-go. After explaining many of the terms unfamiliar to us (we haven't bought a new car for five years and many new features have been added to vehicles), she handed us off to Chris, the sales manager, who would show us exactly what was on the lot or what could be ordered. Again, he was low-key, knowledgeable and helpful. After choosing the vehicle we wanted, he made the negotiating quick and easy and I believe all parties were completely satisfied in the end. We were then handed off to the Finance Specialist, Erica, who was so concise in her explanation of the multitude of forms that we were done in mere minutes. The last time we bought a vehicle, we actually left two dealerships within minutes when overwhelmed by over-zealous salespeople. I cannot recommend Citrus Motors in the Ontario Auto Center more! We left there feeling completely satisfied with our vehicle and confident that we had received a fantastic deal!

Danielle Johnston; Erica Harris

"great customer service from the service to sales "

So after 8 years we blew the motor in our beloved Edge, I called the service dept and spoke to Matt he said let us take a look at it first and then we can discuss options... I knew it wasn't gonna be good news Matt was awesome keeping us up to date on everything as he covered all bases comforting us on this unexpected ordeal, when we decided the poor Edges value wasn't worth the repairs Matt hooked us up with there sales team, Vinny, Ryan, Danniel (Danny), and Cal I was dreading the whole buying a new car fiasco but dealing with those 3 and also being checked on by Carla and Sarah it was overall the best experience me and my wife have ever had in buying a new car (and there's been quite a few of those) They were able to get us in the car we wanted at the price we wanted it was a great unexpected experience from the service dept to the sales dept! We love our new Escape!

Reviews of Ryan Moody