Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors

Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Relaxed and great service"

This is the second vehicle we've purchased at this dealership, and each time we have come out very satisfied with both the purchase and the individuals that helped us.

"Great experience again "

This is my 5th vehicle purchased from Citrus Motors. Great and easy team to work with. No need to haggle with them they work out the deal for you even if it takes a day or two to get it right. Again thank you for the awesome experience.

"Excellent service!"

I received excellent service and assistance with finding my new car, he was very helpful, friendly and a social guy! It was a great experience!

"Purchased a new Ford Edge "

Ryan and Jonathan helped me purchase a brand new Ford Edge. They were both professional, compassionate, and extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend Ryan, Jonathan, and Citrus Motors to anyone serious about purchasing a vehicle.

"Remarkable Dealership"

We drove in just to take a look at what vehicle we might consider purchasing, I mentioned to my family let's see how many scavenger's will come out and work with us, to my surprise only one salesperson came out to greet us. Johnathon was remarkably friendly took the time to show us the vehicles on the lot. Johnathon introduced us to his Sales Manager Mike who was very friendly and helpful, we worked out some numbers and we got what we wanted, Jennifer from Finance was friendly and explained everything to us. Citrus Motors is not a pushy nor pressure dealership. I can say this is one dealership I will definitely come back to. Oh and by the way service department is just as wonderful, from time to time this is where I come to get my other vehicle serviced.

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!"

Buying a new car is usually a long, stressful and totally unpleasant experience. But not at Citrus Motors!!! From the very start, we had nothing but an absolutely delightful time! No salespeople swooping down like vultures; no pressuring to buy; not one negative thing! It was supposed to be our first stop but it ended up being our only stop. Danielle, the Product Specialist, greeted us after we had been looking for a few minutes to see if we needed some information. No pressure. In fact, if we had just wanted to stroll around, she would have left us alone but she was so cheery and informative, we wanted her assistance from the get-go. After explaining many of the terms unfamiliar to us (we haven't bought a new car for five years and many new features have been added to vehicles), she handed us off to Chris, the sales manager, who would show us exactly what was on the lot or what could be ordered. Again, he was low-key, knowledgeable and helpful. After choosing the vehicle we wanted, he made the negotiating quick and easy and I believe all parties were completely satisfied in the end. We were then handed off to the Finance Specialist, Erica, who was so concise in her explanation of the multitude of forms that we were done in mere minutes. The last time we bought a vehicle, we actually left two dealerships within minutes when overwhelmed by over-zealous salespeople. I cannot recommend Citrus Motors in the Ontario Auto Center more! We left there feeling completely satisfied with our vehicle and confident that we had received a fantastic deal!

Danielle Johnston; Erica Harris

"great customer service from the service to sales "

So after 8 years we blew the motor in our beloved Edge, I called the service dept and spoke to Matt he said let us take a look at it first and then we can discuss options... I knew it wasn't gonna be good news Matt was awesome keeping us up to date on everything as he covered all bases comforting us on this unexpected ordeal, when we decided the poor Edges value wasn't worth the repairs Matt hooked us up with there sales team, Vinny, Ryan, Danniel (Danny), and Cal I was dreading the whole buying a new car fiasco but dealing with those 3 and also being checked on by Carla and Sarah it was overall the best experience me and my wife have ever had in buying a new car (and there's been quite a few of those) They were able to get us in the car we wanted at the price we wanted it was a great unexpected experience from the service dept to the sales dept! We love our new Escape!

"Great Dealership!!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Soul from Citrus Motors Kia. Anthuan Chambers was the young man whom helped us out with the purchase. He was very knowledgable about the car and showed us all it has to offer. (If your a techie person you really should check these cars out.) He walked us through the different options. We told him what we wanted. The car was not on the lot, however Mr. Chambers looked and found it online and managed to get it to the dealership the next day. Now ok yes this did take awhile for them to find the car but, while this was being done we were given information on financing that fits our budget by Dustin and Shawn. These two individuals were very knowledgeable in that department as well. Now there was another individual that helped out, I don't know his name but we opted to go for a lease, yes I said lease, and he was very knowledgeable regarding that also. When you stop by you can ask these gentlemen how it works I promise you will be impressed. I have to admit that my favorite thing about this dealership that stood out the most, and I know it will for you also is, TEAMWORK!!! They all really come together and help out to get your car to you as fast as possible and to answer all of your questions. Thanks, Citrus Motors Kia Team

Dustin, Shawn and lease young man.

"Very relaxing and stress free experience"

First of all, ask for Vinnie if you come to this dealer. I came to this dealership, which i was referred to by a friend, looking for a 2014 mustang. I was sent an online quote for a specific mustang that they had in stock so i went to check it out and the rest is history. The first day i went, I test drove the vehicle and explained that i was not going to purchase the vehicle that day because i had a cosigner so i would come back the next day. They completely understood and gave me an estimate on the price and payments. Since I am a 21 year old, I have almost no credit and so i returned with my cosigner the next day and everything was great. They didn't change the price or try to raise the offer the gave me at first, so I ended buying my first mustang that day. I would like to thank Vinnie for all of his help and service.

Vinnie Lora

"Thank you, Citrus Ford"

I bought a 2014 Ford Focus. I would like to Thank Jerry Schlesinger, Vinnie-salesperon,Ryan-Manger and Erica-finance for making it very easy to buy my car. I'm very happy with my car. Thank you, Citrus Ford.

Jerry Schlesinger,Vinnie-saleperson,Ryan-Manger and Erica-finance