Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors

Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"excellent customer service"

Ryan was extremely helpful and made the buying process as simple and enjoyable as possible. He was able to get me a great deal on a wonderful car that I absolutely love. The entire Citrus Motors staff is friendly and offer wonderful customer service.... This was my family's 2nd car purchase from them within 2 weeks and 3rd total... I can't imagine it will be the last! Thank you, Ryan!

"Excellent Service"

Everything was great Jesse was superior in his service and listened to exactly what my needs were. I now have the car I need and would highly recommend this dealership.

Jesse Guitarz

"Outstanding"

Ryan made my car purchase a very easy and pleasant experience, I felt no pressure to have to buy a car immediately but the staff was so professional and courteous that I drove off in my 2012 Ford Fusion shortly after arriving. Thanks for helping me get a dependable and gas friendly vehicle Ryan!

Danielle

"very nice sales reps."

overall experience "GREAT " our 2nd vehicle from this dealership!! The experience was nice no pressure made it very easy to deal with our credit union Thanks ..... Citrus motors The Payan Family.

Kenny product specialist..... Thanks Kenny

"Easy and fast"

Vinnie and Jerry are a real pleasure to work with. Vinnie came in on our schedule to expedite the purchase process. Citrus Ford, a great place to buy.

"3X Customer outstanding service"

Michael Barela and Vinnie Lora made the purchase of or new focus easy. Even though I had them running around helping me look at different cars they stuck with me till everything was said and done. Thank guys for everything. I can guarantee I will be back again!

""No pressure, smooth purchase""

Ryan Moody made our vehicle purchase one of the best experiences we've had. He was very helpful in answering all of our questions with a "no pressure" approach. I will recommend Citrus Motors and Ryan Moody to all of my friends and family. Thanks Ryan for your continued customer service.

Dean in service

"Great Dealership-Fast and Friendly Service"

After visting many different dealerships and feeling like they didn't want our business, we went to Citrus Motors. From the moment we stepped onto their lot, we were treated with great respect. We were given a great price on our new Ford Escape. Vince, our sales rep, was kind and helpful and did his best to accommodate our needs and price for a new car. Everyone at this dealership was very kind and friendly. We were in and out of finanancing in 15 minutes!!!! We will definitely be going back to Citrus Motors when we are ready to purchase our second car. Don't waste your time going to other dealerships, Citurs Motors should be your first and final stop for a new car! Thanks again for a GREAT car buying experience!

"Great Price with Great Customer Service"

Ryan was great on helping me find exactly what I was looking for with a great price. Excellent customer service overall!! The buy was quick and easy, and I was out in about an hour and a half with my new car.

"Great buying expierence..."

Great buying expierence. I worked with Ryan at Citrus Ford. He was helpful and accomadating. I did my research online and negotiated with there internet and sales team to get to a good price. It was no hassle, no fuss. I just said what we wanted to do and we did it. Overall very happy with the deal and would go back again. Had an issue with a part a few weeks after, brought it in for service and it was taken care of immeaditly without question.

Reviews of Ryan Moody