Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors

Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"bought a 2015 ford explorer"

I delt with Mike Barela and was very pleased with his candid honesty, also helping out was Rainer Bernabe who was very knowledgable about the explorer I purchased.

Rainer Bernabe

"New Soul"

I bought a new Kia Soul yesterday and had a great experience! Shawn was a kick to work with and he got me a price and monthly payment I was comfortable with. Thanks Citrus Kia!!

"Completely Satisfied - 5 Star Service!!"

I originally walked into the dealership looking for more information on the 2014 Kia Soul and was introduced to Kyle. Being that this was my first time buying a new vehicle, he was very patient allowing me to ask as many questions as I needed to until I felt comfortable. Not once did I feel pressured or rushed into making a decision. Even with a bankruptcy under my belt, Kyle was able to get me approved with a very reasonable APR and make the car I wanted affordable!! Thank you so much Kyle for the wonderful service from beginning to end and the best car buying experience anyone could hope for!! You've got a customer for life and some referrals coming your way!!

"Great service "

Great car buying experience. Highly recommend them for any car needs. Michael Barela and Kal Abisaab made things smooth and easy. Great customer service. Highly recommend

"Kyle O'Neal"

Kyle strikes again! This kid is magic! He never fails to be straightforward and informative. I recently bought my Alien II Colored Kia Soul in October. He got me in with no co signer and a manageable payment. I am a student and only work part time, and he managed to do it somehow LOL I have now brought my brother here and he also got what he wanted at the payments that were perfect for him. Keep the good work up Kyle! I will never fail to recommend anyone here! This will be the first dealer I will send people to!

"The reason I stay with kia"

I have been to citrus motors 3 times in 2014. All three times we have walked out with new cars and smiles on our faces. 2 of those times we have dealt with Kyle. Now this kid restores my faith in humanity. He will do what he can to get you in the car you want. I'm glad to have worked with him both for my car and my sisters car. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend citrus motors for yor next car needs. 2 thumbs up and a big thank you for making this work Kyle.

"they saved me"

I had a horrible loan and high mileage on my previous vehicle. Jesse was very honest and informative and helped us get into a new vehicle with lower payments. Thank you Citrus!

"Ward personal service rep in Ernie Delara"

My experience with our 2013 Ford Flex is always better because of the personalized service we receive from Ernie. I also appreciate the fact that Citrus really does care about the experience its customers have.

Ernie Delara

"Excellent Service "

I get serviced in my Ford Edge done here and I love the fast service. The great service by the service advisor keeps me updated In a timely manner. Ask for Ernie in the service department great guy.

Ernie Delara

"Ernie Delara the best."

I bring my car in for service when ever needed. Ernie Delara in the service department is the best. My car is always ready in a timely manner and Ernie explain to me the service that is being done and any upcoming service that has to take place. He is the best and very patient with his customers in answering any questions i may have. I give Ernie 10 stars instead of 5.

ERNIE DELARA