Citrus Motors

Citrus Motors

Call
Citrus Motors Info
About Citrus Motors

At Citrus Motors, we believe that your car buying experience should be relaxed and enjoyable. We also understand that, for many people, the process itself can outweigh the joy of purchasing a new car, which is why we offer our exclusive pressure-free guarantee. This simply means that we promise to make shopping for and purchasing a vehicle at Citrus Motors the easiest, most straightforward experience possible

About Citrus Motors

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 6:00 PM

e350fjmercedesbenz

"Intergrity and Efficient"

We came into Citrus Ford with a specific list of non negotiatbles in mind after visiting 3 other dealerships and shopping online. Immediately, Kenny Rogers listened to our needs and showed us vehicles that would specifically meet that criteria. He was very knowledgeable and responded well to exactl;y what we were looking for in a vehicle. Ryan Moody was also exceptional in hearing what we said and not diverting to another sales agenda. He was a real pleasure to do business with. We had a very fair and professional negotiation and he was actually accommodating above and beyond to make our deal work. When signing with Kristin, she was efficient. Our shopping and buyng experience was very seamless at Citrus Motors. This our fourth vehicle purchase over 20 years from Citrus, it is because each visit has been extraordinarily great. We have shopped numerous dealerships where integrity, professionalism and scheming has driven us off the lot. Citrus Motors is showing a superior level of customer care in this industry.

Kenny Rogers, Kristin Babakitis

carolina
12/20/2014

"Great Car Purchase Experience"

Ryan was great during the whole process. Very informative and patient. It made the buying experience very relaxing and stress free. Good job Ryan!! Kenny was also helping out and was awesome as well

Kenny Rogers

Sdenn

"Excited! "

Kyle really worked hard to get us a good deal. I'm so excited to be driving away in my new Kia! If you need a new car, come to Citrus Kia and ask for Kyle.

Henry
12/19/2014

"Great price and great service"

I was greeted by vinny when I first arrived. He made the entire experience friendly and comfortable. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours. Even after I bought the vehicle and brought my wife back to the dealership, he took time out of his busy schedule to show her the different functions of the vehicle. I was very pleased with the overall experience.

Pat_Steph

"Awesome"

Casey helped us find the car we wanted and helped us get our payment down to what we could afford. We got straight to the credit check, they talked to the finance company and got the ball rolling quickly and efficiently. Everyone there was professional, nice and very welcoming. They have an awesome playroom for kids, so that helped out with our little guy and we were offered refreshments often. Overall the experience, customer service, quality of work and friendliness was awesome and we would definitely recommend friends and family.

LadyQ

"Excellent Customer Service"

Love Citrus Ford in Ontario, will not take my sons car anywhere else. They have excellent customer service. Oscar was very professional and considerate. He knew what he was talking about it. I received the car back in a timely manner. Michael the porter had excellent customer service and was very kind and friendly and goes out of his way to help the customers. Had a pleasant experience with the cashier as well. Thanks Citrus Ford. Will being seeing you again.

Oscar, Michael

Drea
12/17/2014

"Jesse! Excellent customer service"

We had such a great experience at citrus motors, Jesse was great and so patient with us! Will defiantly be referring our friends and family to him!

assure
12/15/2014

"Super sale from Kal Abisaab-Friendliest car dealer in town!"

Citrus Motors is a very professional and customer oriented dealership with no pressure and friendly salespeople. I am definitely satisfied with my experience. Totally satisfied.

John Forster

Ryan006
12/14/2014

"Best Experience Eveeeeer"

Kyle Did A Wonderful Job In Helping Me Out, Bery Nice && Knew What He Was Talking About.. Great Customer Service && Got The Job Done One Of The Best Salesman I Have Dealt With.. Thanks For My 1st Brand New Car Kyle Your The Best

Matthew Sayre
12/14/2014

"awesome place with a wide variety of pre owned vehicles!"

I walked up to citrus and felt very comfortable right from the start of the trip. The sales rep vinny showed me their stock of pre owned vehicles, and he showed me a 2013 honda civic with low miles, but its was a little over my budget. Vinny worked with me without trying to upsale me at all. All and all it was a great experience and dean their service writer was also helpful with giving info on my warranty.

dean leblanc