City World Toyota

City World Toyota
Call
City World Toyota Info
About City World Toyota

We strive to make your experience with City World Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Call 866-982-0876 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a low price car or low mileage car we have you covered!

About City World Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Shamus is An expert in car sales."

As with all the dealerships, expect to wait between negotiations. long time... sale parson shamus was helpful. every step to the purchase was waiting, waiting. wasted lots of my valuable time in waiting.

"Terrible time at City World ---Great at New Rochelle Toyota"

I went to turn in my lease and tried to purchase another car at City World Toyota in the Bronx. Just a terrible experience all around. The salesman was pushy and didn't listen to us at all, he was trying to lock us into another lease (we wanted to purchase this time around)! After two plus hours of nothing but him talking nonsense and dismissing other dealers in the area's offers we decided to leave. We went to New Rochelle Toyota and less than one and one half hours later (travel time included, LOL), we were the proud owners of a 2014.5 Magnetic Toyota Camry (same car we attempted to purchase at City World)! Purchase price was LESS, down payment was LESS and monthly payments were LESS, $ 86.00 less for the same finance period. Jean and Darnell at New Rochelle Toyota were the best, it was like night and day. New Rochelle Toyota made it a pleasant buying experience all around.

"First time buyer!"

From start to finish i had an excellent car buying experience! Robert, Victor S & Dayden are awesome! I love my brand new Toyota Venza XLE!

"Go To Angel Jimenez !"

Angel Jimenez is the best sales consultant at City World Toyota of the bronx. This is my second encounter with him and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. In march my daughter purchased her Camry from him and now I had the pleasure of purchasing my Rav 4 from him. I told Angel what I wanted and what I could afford and he delivered just that. He's honest, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Angel goes above and beyond for his customers. He follows up with his customers after the sale. I highly recommend doing business with him he's nothing like most snobby cars sales men I've dealt with in the past. I'm happy to be apart of the city world family and will continue to give them my business as long as Angel is employed there.

Angel Jimenez

"Great service!~"

I had a very positive and friendly experience at this dealership. Everyone was respectful and professional. Shamus did a really good job explaining everything in a positive manner and made my experience wonderful. I recommend.

"Great experience!"

I had a wonderful experience with city world Toyota and shamus. Shamus did everything he could to get me out of my lease mad into a new fav 4. I didn't think it was possible but he did what he promised. I definitely recommend. City world and shamus!

"A Credit to the Dealership"

Fabian treated us with respect, attention, and and a professionalism that should be held up as the golden standard for all salespersons. He was extremely informative, open to ideas and suggestions, and able to provide excellent service. Although I will not be able to lease the vehicle he showed me, it is no fault of his, and indeed I almost did go with this dealership because of the way Fabian tended to us. I wholeheartedly recommend him to any and everyone who is looking for a refreshing and easy experience in buying or leasing a new car. Thank you Fabian!

"Thanks!"

I had a very positive experience at this dealership. The staff was very respectful and courteous. I will absolutely do business here again in the future as well as recommend them to friends and family.

Claudia Gardner-Benn

"Recommendation for Seamus McLoughlin"

This is the second lease I handled with Seamus McLoughlin and I plan on coming back to him at the end of this one as well! He always helps me get the best deal possible and I really appreciate that! He's a kind and caring person and those traits go a long way! I highly recommend Seamus, he's outstanding!

"YUP! Amazing Service!"

Went for a quick advise and end up taking home an amazing car for a great price Very Very Happy with my service and car

Yadel Morales (Angel Jimenez)

James "Shamus" McLoughlin