City World Toyota

3333 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Toyota Info
About City World Toyota

We strive to make your experience with City World Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Call 866-982-0876 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a low price car or low mileage car we have you covered!

About City World Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

raviram33
3/26/2015

"If you're buying your first vehicle this is the place to go!"

Lets just say it was worth the wait....I was there pretty much the whole day, so your experience may vary. I was overall satisfied all the car dealers were very friendly and help me find the best vehicle suited for me. I did have an opportunity to catch a nap and lunch and another nap, however whenever my patience grew thin my trusty sales rep Fabian reassured me that everything was going as planned and patience was key here. I put all my trust in him and left completely satisfied. I recommend this Toyota Dealership simply because they will do everything they can to get you or help get you the vehicle you want.

johnny
3/19/2015

"Excellent Experience A+++"

Excellent customer service and professional staff. This is my second time leasing from this dealership. My first experience was was nothing but excellent and that's how I wanted the second time to be; sure enough it was great. First let me compliment the General Manager Rick Roh, he is so friendly, professional and accommodating with outstanding customer relations, he made me feel like I was special! My overall experience was terrific between Michael Scharf, and Gene Harris, whom both were involved throughout my transaction of releasing. I felt they were really knowledgeable and professional. Michael my sales consultant I felt was genuinely interested in my personal needs rather than his personal compensation that caught my attention quickly. I will recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a hassle free, professional environment that really care about their customers. Moreover, would go above and beyond to individually fit the need of each customer. Thank you to all the staff that served me; It was a pleasure! I will be returning again..

pinkie
3/19/2015

"my experience with city world Toyota was horrendous horrib"

I felt very pressured it was a terrible experience the vehicle had so much problems I would never recommend or purchase anything from that particular company ever again

AngelicH8r
2/09/2015

"They went above and beyond."

We were met by Fabian Madera, on the second day of our search for a new car when we arrived at City-World. We already had a bad experience at Yonkers KIA and decided to return to City-World where we had originally purchased our old 2007 Camry. Fabian was excellent showing us the various vehicles that were potentially in our price range after inquiring about the vehicles we were interested. He went over every detail proficiently, of the process. It was he who introduced us to Dayden in their finance department to begin the financing portion of our car search. Dayden did his best to get us a great rate on financing our Camry. and in short time once he had verified with the bank that all was clear to go had us in our car, on our return trip to City-world to finalize finance, in less than an hour. With a quick review of our papers we ended our visit with him quite happy with our purchase and Fabian then escorted us proudly to our new car which we drove off the lot to go home. Thank you City-World for making the experience so much easier than nightmare we were lead to believe it would be by Yonkers KIA.

Dayden Carr

Elisabethofs7
2/08/2015

"Fabian Medera and Jose Valerio are a Trustworthy Team!"

Leasing/purchasing a vehicle can be a very nerve-wracking process. However, Fabian Medera's expertise in effectively relating to his potential customers is outstanding. He is very informative, a great listener, very hospitable, and honest in his attempt to help you find the right vehicle to suit your needs. I had the same experience in negotiating an agreement with Jose Valerio, (Finance Manager). Very impressed with the way these gentlemen assisted me. Hopefully, the same will prove true at the end of my leasing experience with City World Toyota, as I hope to be a customer for many years to come!

Jose Valerio

izaca
2/01/2015

"City World Toyota, the place to purchase your car."

I could not asked for a more accommodating professional experience and i must admit that i expected it. That is why i only do business with City World Toyota whenever i needca car. Having Michael Scharf as my sales rep was a God sent.

allasherbakov
1/30/2015

"Refer to Gene Harris(Eugene Haralanov) as your Toyota dealer"

Once again, we were extremely pleased to have been helped by Gene Harris(Eugene Haralanov) of City World Toyota in obtaining our 2015 Corolla. His professional approach was what we expected and that was exactly what we got. We highly recommend Eugene if anyone is looking for a nice deal on Toyota. His extensive knowledge of stock and features will get you what you ask.

bullets747
1/04/2015

"Not trustworthy"

I think this dealership uses autotrader.com to steer people into their dealership under false pretenses.They say they will give you 10 percent off any vehicle in stock only to claim they do not have a particular vehicle available or that they have a down payment on the one that was asked for.They then re listed the same vehicle with the same 10% disclaimer the next day on auto trader.com.Why would they re-list a vehicle they have a down payment on?Scam? I will call again tomorrow under an assumed name to see what the new story will be.Until then.

i chose not to say

Rose
12/29/2014

"Great Experience !!!"

The workers at City World Toyota are friendly, trustworthy and reliable. Especially the salesman that we work with, Keith Dunkley. He went far and beyond to meet our needs and accommodate us. The whole staff in general will work with you, advise you while respecting your decisions and demands. I am glad that I visited and purchased a car from their dealership.

Keith Dunkley

dcorona
12/13/2014

"Very Impressive!!! Great Experience"

I normally don't do this because i don't have time for these reviews but these guys at City World Toyota are PHENOMENAL!! I mean, they're super friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and most importantly, I felt as if they GENUINELY cared about my experience with them as they went the extra mile with every single detail and went straight to the point with the most competitive pricing I received in all of the tri state area as I went to over 15 dealerships before i purchased my vehicle. Victor Diaz and Mr. Arias were amazing from beginning to end and I'd like to give them and this dealership my highest recommendation as I sure will recommend all my friends here moving foward. Thanks guys for the great experience!!

Victor Diaz, Jose Arias