City World Toyota

City World Toyota

Call
City World Toyota Info
About City World Toyota

We strive to make your experience with City World Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Call 866-982-0876 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a low price car or low mileage car we have you covered!

About City World Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

dcorona
12/13/2014

"Very Impressive!!! Great Experience"

I normally don't do this because i don't have time for these reviews but these guys at City World Toyota are PHENOMENAL!! I mean, they're super friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and most importantly, I felt as if they GENUINELY cared about my experience with them as they went the extra mile with every single detail and went straight to the point with the most competitive pricing I received in all of the tri state area as I went to over 15 dealerships before i purchased my vehicle. Victor Diaz and Mr. Arias were amazing from beginning to end and I'd like to give them and this dealership my highest recommendation as I sure will recommend all my friends here moving foward. Thanks guys for the great experience!!

Victor Diaz, Jose Arias

jcorteseus
12/13/2014

"Great service!!"

Great service...Only issue i had was that i felt i should of been given a better deal on my monthly payments as im a 3rd generation CWT customer and this is my 4th lease with CWT..

taneeshas
10/27/2014

"Bad day turned great"

I was having such a bad day with my old car. I took it to city world of the Bronx and had the best experience and walk out with a new car. They work very hard to get me what I wanted with the price I wanted and it worked. Thank you so much city world Toyota.

Henry

Tomcat0710
10/25/2014

"Great experience "

Every sales guy was great positive attitude. My two sales reps was SHamus AND HENRY BOTH GREAT PEOPLE. They had a great amount of patiences as well.

Henry

gmemanuel
10/18/2014

"Stick to your standards!"

I owned an '01 Camry from 2003 and was in no hurry to replace it, but wanted to checkout an upgrade. On my first visit, I felt I was not being heard as to what I wanted. I sat thru offers on new cars and more expensive used vehicles before leaving. A few days later I was called by the salesperson to say a vehicle had come in meeting my guidelines and they would call me when the car was ready to be shown. That "callback" took just over 4 weeks (See, I really wasn't in a rush). On my 2nd. visit I was thoroughly annoyed by the number of answers/errors that came from "the boss" when I asked for the bottom line payment. I did like the vehicle and opted to make the purchase, but the amount of time it took and the variety of responses I got from the salesperson really left a bad taste in my mind and on my tongue. Eagerness to make the sale seems to preclude serving the buyer. I would recommend this dealership, but only with a healthy warning to the buyer.

Joel Josephs

tkd1234
10/14/2014

"Get Everything In Writing"

They are friendly and work to earn your trust and your business, but get everything in writing or you will be in for surprises. Returned my leased Prius and drove away in new leased RAV4. The RAV4 didn't have the same options as the one they first showed. (It was sold by the time I came back to sign the paperwork), but I was told I would get all the equipment the original car had. I was also told that they looked at the Prius and that there would not be any damage charges for the scratches on the bumper. Surprise, those two items were not in writing. So I received a bill for: late fees $36.89 Excessive wear $ 287.00 Disposition Fee $350.00 Taxes $56.53 TOTAL $730.42 I called Toyota Financial Services and they reduced the bill to $250.41 (excessive wear charge) I also never received the cross bars for the roof rack I was promised, again, not in writing. Not the worst dealer, not bad guys, just not the best either. This was my second lease with them, I guess I expected more.

Management

harlean123
10/13/2014

"God is Great"

I want to first thank the Toyota staff for helping me purchase my first car on my own never thought I would be able to do it due to my past credit history I walked in there with doubt but walked out with pride and a brand new 2014 Rave Limited the staff was extremely nice the minute I walked in special Thanks to DayDen Carr and FaBian MaDera you guys Rock

DayDen Carr

btbubbles
10/12/2014

"Relax, You're with family"

Michael Shraf really explains things, slowly and clealy--not pushy or overbearing!! . No need to feel confused. You can trust him because he speaks to you as he would to a " family member". This is my 5th car with him and really, I'd never change?? He's the top saleman there --I CAN SEE WHY !!:-)

jpp1954
9/27/2014

"First time lease"

A great experience leasing for the first time. Saw an ad that I was interested in and visited the dealership. I was greeted by Jose A. , a salesman. He was very helpful an courteous in securing me a lease which was acceptable and fair. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jose A.

Tierra Williams
9/24/2014

"ALL SMILES!!!"

Being first time brand new car buyers was very scary but I had the greatest experience. I reached out online and later phoned in to be connected to Janell, who by the way is the sweetest! She connected me with my sales rep Shamus and he is by far the most down to earth and practical rep I have had the pleasure of dealing with!! I did some research before choosing cityworldtoyota and I am very happy with my choices!! He answered every question and concern I had. I love my new ride!

Reviews of James "Shamus" McLoughlin