City World Toyota

3333 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Toyota Info
About City World Toyota

We strive to make your experience with City World Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Call 866-982-0876 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a low price car or low mileage car we have you covered!

About City World Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Garrett59
8/28/2015

"Great customer service. "

I have brought three cars for myself and me and my wife just purchased a 2015 from this dealership. There are many Toyota dealerships in the Bronx. The sales person Henry is he reason why I keep going back to this dealership. He is respectful and has curticy. And works very hard to place you in a vehicle that you want. So hard work should be notice. Michael Williams

Henry

Venza772
8/21/2015

"Mike Sharp Excellent Customer Service "

Mike Sharp was absolutely Professional and very patient during my selection process!! He was very kind and took time to address all my concerns and questions!!

sandrafeliciawright
8/02/2015

"Michael Sharf is a credit to his profession"

This is the 3rd time I've had the pleasure of dealing directly with Mike Sharf. He is knowledgeable, courteous, professional and patient...characteristics that I look for when making any major purchase. He treated my daughter and I like family. Fact is...we are part of the Toyota family as this is the 6th time I've done business at this particular dealership...and as long as Mike is there I will keep coming back! It is my pleasure to make this Mike's 30 Lifetime review. He certainly deserves it. Mike works very hard, including, but not limited to closing the deal, going over the specs and demonstrating the car's features to transfering the license plates. He is truly a credit to his profession. Robert Tineo is an asset to your dealership as well!! Thanks again Mike. We love our new RAV4 Umlimited AWD Toyota!!!!

Seyiraji3355
7/30/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Excellent and professional customer service. Jimmy was not pushy in his sales approach, he listened to us and sold to our need rather than what will pay him the most in terms of commission. Exceeded our expectation by asking us a lot of questions and provided option to help us decide on what will suit our family size.

omar
7/28/2015

"Mr Keith is the best seller ever, "

Mr Keith doesn't discriminate, he is very patient, gentile, open mind. You won't regret having him as a seller person. I personally recommend him

Keith Dunkley

Trueknight46
7/28/2015

"Keith Dunkley, "

Keith is a very capable and knowledgable Sales Repersentitive. He took excellent care of my wife and myself from the moment we walked in, to the moment we walked out with our new car. The best thing I can say about Keith is that he treated us truly like family. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about a Toyota talk with Keith first. He would not only work with you but your time enjoyable. Kenneth & Adrienne Jones

Eileencita
7/24/2015

"Like family"

I finally decided to purchase my leased Toyota RAV4 ... Mike Sharff and staff were very helpful... Everything went smooth... And I was out the door in no time ... Oh did I mention , I'm very happy with my Toyota, I was treated like family... Thanks Toyota...

Gladys7
7/17/2015

"Great and a happy experience"

i love everything from this dealer ship. When i came in a had a happy welcome with the fist person who i saw from sales dept (Jimmy Johnson); he accommodate us with the best deal and make us feel comfortable. We did a driving test as soonest i meet with the sales person and i will never forget this experience because other dealer doesn't do it at the beginning of the process. Everyone was friendly with my kids and they were a section for kids to play and watch TV as well. Papsi Rosario( Customer Relationship manager did awesome job and great communication and friendly with us. My first experience was was nothing but excellent i love my Rav4. I could not asked for a more accommodating professional experience and i must admit that i expected it.

Satisfied Customer
7/14/2015

"RAV 4 2015"

I recently purchased a 2015 RAV 4 from Toyota Boston Road. Everyone treated me with great kindness especially Fabian in sales and Yadel when talking leasing agreements.

Also, Yadel in the financing department at Boston Road Toyota.

Vortiz
7/11/2015

"Loyal customer great service"

back for my fourth lease at Cityworld! Great service and friendly dealers! Thank you Gene Harris for going out of your way to satisfy a loyal customer.

Reviews of Michael  Sharf