City World Toyota

3333 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10469
City World Toyota Info
About City World Toyota

We strive to make your experience with City World Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you’ve come to the right place. Call 866-982-0876 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department. Whether you're looking for the perfect new vehicle or a great deal on a low price car or low mileage car we have you covered!

About City World Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Virginia R Oliver
8/21/2016

"The Fine Art of Listening and Providing exception service"

One of my biggest complaints about the American worker is that they do not listen! This dealership is the exception to the rule. As a Military Veteran, I was trained to go above and beyond the call of duty. Mr. Keith Dunkley and the finance Manager Dayden went well above and beyond to make sure I got the car that I wanted and need at a very reason and manageable cost. They were very professional and patient, also they didn't try to push me into the biggest most expensive car on the lot. I always said I would never buy a car that was not made in America, but this car has everything that I wanted and more as standard equipment. I will be recommending friends and family to see salesman Keith Dunkley.

Keith Dunkley

Larry Martin
8/14/2016

"Satisfied Customer!!!"

I am a very happy / Satisfied customer. Devon Lynook was my salesman, he was very friendly & informative. I also would like to thank Jose Valerio the finance director for his dedication / effort for getting me the best interest rate possible,_ Jose thanks for the 2nd call., Together Devon and Jose made buying my Venza a great one.

Jose Valerio

Lorraine Galbo
8/10/2016

"Best dealership ever!"

Abe is terrific salesman and gentleman. Yadel is knowledgeable and thorough. Both were friendly and professional. They made buying a car a pleasure without any pressure (what a nice change from another dealer we didn't buy a car from) The manager Robert was helpful and the staff seem to really like their jobs. Congratulations on a a great, customer-centered sales team!

Abe, Yadel

Smith1984
8/09/2016

"long day for entering a lease agreement "

On Sat 8/6/16 it wasn't a banner day at City World Toyota . It took me over 7 hrs to complete a lease agreement which IMO is way to long?considering I knew what I wanted and it was in stock . I was left alone for long periods not knowing what exactly was the issue. What bothered me the most is that whole time I was there I was never offered so much as a drink of water or presented an opportunity to get something to eat this I had to bring up myself. That really annoyed me considering I'm potentially bringing in some business. I've dealt with this dealership before and had a good experience that's why I went back. I'm happy with the car so far but I was also upset they kept getting my VIN # wrong on my temp insurance card and today after returning my plates to the DMV and calling my insurance company to follow up I find out it was STILL wrong on my temp card smh overall it should've been a better and shorter experience and I'm not really sure yet if I would recommend anyone to visit this locale.

Mike T

VivEsp
8/06/2016

"A Salesperson that actually listened "

I had been shopping around for a Toyota for about a month. I already owned a Toyota- so I didn't need to be sold on why I needed to be sitting or owning another Toyota- for me it was all about staying within budget at a price at was comfortable at-without all the back and forth hassle of a salesperson or trying to talk me into something I didn't want--Evan Berridge actually listened- he was extremely helpful and genuine from beginning to end! THANK YOU!

Evan Berridge

Kerrin J Rutledge
7/26/2016

"Fabian Madera made it happen!!!"

I asked him to make my trade-in work toward a new rav 4. He told me he would make it happen. Long story short...I just drove home in my BRAND NEW RAV 4!!!! Promote. This. Man. ASAP. Stellar customer service.

Marjer143
7/21/2016

"Beyond Awesome!!! 🙏🏻❤️"

I am a very happy and a very satisfied customer!! Mr. Berridge and Mr. Morales were very helpful from the start. Being a first time buyer they were very patient and showed me everything I needed to know!! I would definitely recommend them! They were exceptional!!

Mr. Evan Berridge, Mr. Morales

Movirs
7/13/2016

"Jimmy Johnson was my salesman. He is a man at his word, fun."

Jimmy Johnson was my salesman he was very friendly, honest, informative and a man to his word , it's my first time purchasing Toyota and , the experience and treatment was marvelous, thanks jimmy

kesh16
6/20/2016

"2nd vehicle with Devon! "

This is my second vehicle through Devon. Devon is always professional and courteous! He always makes the whole process very simpe,always smiling and extremely helpful. He always shows me how to work every feature inside my car! I am happy with my Rav 4 and will always purchase a Toyota through Devon!

mzhollywood
6/01/2016

"Keith is the best! I'm in heaven with my RAV4"

Keith was courteous and very attentive. He made the transaction so smooth. This has been my second car lease at City World Toyota and have never been disappointed. He worked with my budget and found the best deal for me. Toyota cars and their employees are the best....

Keith Dunkley