Classic Ford Sales

Jake McCormick, Sales Associate, Classic Ford Sales

Jake McCormick

4.3

August 23, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 Ford Fiesta"

- Sara

We arrived at the dealership at 2pm on a Saturday and were quickly greeted. Our sales representative was helpful and knowledgeable, even though it was her first day there. She did everything she could to move the sale along, the dealership was really busy that day however, and it took about 5 hours just to get to the final step. The kids were getting squirmy. This wasn't her fault, and she sat and talked with us like we were the only customers there. Overall, everyone was friendly and did their best to help.

Clare Vossen

August 15, 2017

"VERY GOOD PURCHASING EXPERIENCE. JAKE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL"

- eddie

JAKE McCORMICK AND THE OTHER STAFF AT CLASSIC FORD VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH. WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND CLASSIC FORD TO OTHERS.

Jake McCormick

July 28, 2017

"Won't honor deal made !"

- gswall@live.com

We purchased a new car from them contingent on them selling me a part to fix my other Ford at cost. After purchase of the car, called and made appointment to get the " at cost " part installed on our other Ford. They kept it two days and told me that I needed the part that I made a deal to get but not at their cost and I quote " we are not giving it away " There part price was the highest price that I received from several other dealers. Selling me the part at their cost, cost them nothing and would have saved me several hundred dollars making the option of buying a new car viable. After several attempts to get them to honor our deal I just gave up. They will not keep their word and tell you anything to make a sale. Service department will rip you off !

Nigel Blow