Classic Ford Sales

Servando Ramirez

Jake McCormick, Sales Associate, Classic Ford Sales

4.4

June 17, 2017

"Will be a repeat customer, for sure"

- clayton_guy

I am very happy with my experience at Classic Ford. We worked with Jake, who was able to answer all of our questions, and helped make the test drive portion helpful (we were able to drive the vehicle to Clayton for me to show my wife-this definitely helped me decide on the vehicle). I always find the paperwork portion tedious, and this was no exception, but it goes with the territory of getting a vehicle. All in all, very satisfied and will definitely recommend others, and will be back ourselves. By the way, huge shout-out to the service department. It was because of our absolute exceptional experience there with my Fusion that we even considered crossing over to the sales side of the dealership. I am sad to say I can't remember who I talk to (he is from south Florida), but he is a major cut above the average service professional. A++

June 16, 2017

"Well worth the trip to Smithfield from the Triangle"

- fromafar

I am pleased with the purchase of a new vehicle at Classic Ford Sales in Smithfield. The documentation process went very well with Yolanda Robinson who clearly knew what she was doing. The view and drive went well with Jacqueline who was knowledgeable about the vehicle. Stan Lovejoy, the GM, was present in the showroom and made all the difference. In the end, I am most pleased with the car and the price. *** Well worth the trip to Smithfield from the Triangle area. Told my friends - "go to Classic Ford Sales Smithfield"

Jacqueline Dickens, Yolanda Robinson, Stan Lovejoy

June 13, 2017

"Great service"

- Firemen12344

I had a very good experience with my sales person and all the people there will recommend anybody to go there get a car from them

Classic Ford Sales, Smithfield, NC, 27577