Classic Honda of Midland

Parts Manager

June 22, 2017

"Good experience."

- NMresident

The staff was very helpful without being at all overbearing. They listened to what we were looking for and did not try to sell us more than what we wanted. It was a very low pressure experience and we got exactly what we were looking for.

Cesar Gaudin

June 21, 2017

"Change of Heart"

- dpollard1102

I have never been to a dealership and encountered a more professional group, a more accommodating attitude, friendly spirit or kindness than those at Classic Honda of Midland. It is a very pleasant environment! To tell the truth, I really did not want to come into Classic Honda or any other dealership, but I found it necessary to have the airbag recall taken care of. I have been back a couple of times since and I am glad I took the time to stop initially. Red Andress was a tremendous help, very professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and very sincere. What an asset to Classic Honda of Midland he is!! He will be who I come to from now on for everything concerning my vehicle! Red and his mechanic both took me back and showed me the reason why I have been having such a rough ride with this vehicle. These are two very patient young men who had to try to explain a vehicle problem to someone who knows absolutely NOTHING about what they are trying to say. I have been to dealerships before and honestly, it left a very bitter taste in my mouth. These young men have changed my attitude. Keep up the good work, Red, and thank you for all you have done to help,

Red Andress
Daniel Currie
Toney Urban

June 18, 2017

"Best Service in Midland"

- Madlock06

Red helped us through a very difficult situation with taking the car to Firestone to have work done instead of using the dealership. Never again, I will always use this dealership to have my car worked on. And because of that would consider buying a car from them.

Red Andress