Classic Honda of Midland

Pete Vazquez

April 23, 2017

"Class Acts"

- Happy Lass

From the service personnel to the courtesy driver, my experience at Classic Honda has never been anything but stellar, courteous, and professional. I was treated with respect with Red at Service listening to my need and arranging for top-notch detailing and service as well as courtesy rides to and from my work. Even the courtesy car driver was friendly and attentive, remembering me well enough to come exactly to the place to pick me up that he dropped me off. In addition to completing the task at hand, Red arranged for the car to receive a "going-over" to make sure everything was in top running order. I used to dread having to deal with a former dealership--not with Classic Honda of Midland.

April 19, 2017

"Classic Experience"

- marc ceja

I took my car in for a new set of keys, an oil change, and a tire rotation. Red was very polite and professional. What was even more impressive is that the entire process was finished the same day. Great experience overall! Thanks, Red!

April 18, 2017

"Classic Honda is Classy"

- LKR

Red was phenomenal in helping me. He has a good eye for detail and takes care of my needs every time I come in. He is one of the reasons I will continue coming to Classic Honda of Midland

• Children