Classic Honda of Midland

Sales and Leasing Representative

February 24, 2017

"Great Service Experience"

- DmcMidland

Not only did this service team take care of my car and complete the service in a timely manner, the service manager realized that the wrong tires were put on my car. These tires were actually much better tires than I was expecting to purchase. You would expect that this is where a dealer ship would ask you to pay the difference and spend more money that planned. David and Stephanie went above the call and offered the better tires at the same price that I was going to pay for the mid-level tire. They were concerned that I would have to wait for them to correct the mistake and did not want to cause me any further wait time. I can not tell you how much I appreciate their courtesy and care. This act has earned the loyalty of this customer. This type of service and care are rare in our community at this time. Thank you David and Stephanie for going above and beyond.

February 24, 2017

"Professional staff "

- Carl D

From start to finish the salesperson I dealt with was professional and very helpful. Truck that I wanted was in stock. Not too much haggling over trade-in and in the end I was very pleased with the entire process.

February 11, 2017

"Great experience!"

- HSS17

Awesome first honda experience a little skeptical at first but had great help picking out the one I wanted. Arnold Rodriguez did an awesome job was friendly and descriptive helped me learn all the features of the car I possibly could. Shout out to Kathy Vazquez as well for helping me get a great deal! Definitely recommend! Ask for these two at Classic Honda of Midland!!!

• Children