Classic Honda of Midland

Service Manager
Kathy Vazquez, Sales Manager, Classic Honda of Midland

Kathy Vazquez

March 21, 2017

"An enjoyable buying experience"

- Dee's Car

My wife and I were car shopping two weeks prior to buying and told our salesman, Arnold, so. He still spent two and half hours with us, showing us the different models. Arnold is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles. On the day of purchase he again spent hours with us. We narrowed it down to two and decided to test drive. He'd offered the fist time but we declined. His knowledge of the civic touring is tremendous. Probably because he owns one. This was a big factor in our choice of the civic.the rest of the staff were pleasant to finish the deal..

March 18, 2017

"Great sales team!"

- Carshopper 304

Went in just to look and drove out with a new car. GREAT STAFF. When we buy again we WILL shop here 1st! Cesar and his trainee were great to deal with.

March 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- Adleo1109

I've had my vehicle serviced here on three separate occasions and has been a pleasant experience every time. This is my new primary service center.

• Children