Classic Mazda of Denton

4984 S I-35E, Denton, Texas 76210
Open Now 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

330 Reviews of Classic Mazda of Denton

February 21, 2017

"Great value. Fantastic customer service."

- Rachel

Working with Don was simple, straight forward, and fun. Before he even knew whether I was going to buy a car, he was nice about staying after the dealership technically closed to help me learn about the car. He was kind and informative as he answered my many questions while negotiating the price and explaining the details of my new car. He even thought to help me program my favorite radio stations and phone contacts to my car's memory. Due to my overall experience, I'd highly recommend going to him to buy a new car.

February 20, 2017

"How auto buying should be!"

- Redcargirl

If you want a professional, straightforward, friendly, hassle free experience, go Classic! Classic Mazda delivers! Thank you Don Johnson for a friendly, budget conscious and more than satisfactory experience.

February 19, 2017

"Car buying made easy and fun!"

- Cindy Holland

Don Johnson was my sales rep. He is a wonderful and nice guy. He made buying a car easy and comfortable. Don is highly knowledgeable about the inventory and how to use the features of the car.I would highly recommend this dealership and Don as your sales guy!

Donald Johnson
Other Employees : Don Johnson, Don the finance guy, Chris Holland the auto tech.
Feb 20, 2017 -

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Cindy Thank you for the business and enjoy your new 2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring Model. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 14, 2017

"Car buying at Classic Mazda"

- Jrt0001

Tareq made buying a car a pleasant experience. He carefully introduced all the features of the car I was interested in. I definitely recommend him.

Tareq Wahed
Feb 15, 2017 -

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Jrt0001 Thank you for the business and enjoy your new 2017 Mazda6 Touring Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 11, 2017

"Great Friendly Experience."

- Gary Farish

I went to Classic Mazda to look at trading my 2013 Mazda3. My salesman was a great young man, Patrick Roberts, who was personable and intelligent. He helped me all along the process and was very helpful in choosing the color and options. He listened to my concerns and never did I feel pressured. One of the finance managers, Don, was very friendly and guided me through the finance process late that evening. He noticed that I was a good candidate for a lease, rather than financing that lowered my monthly payments. The entire process was professional and also had a friendly/casual tone throughout. Go check out Classic and ask for Patrick in sales.

Patrick Roberts
Don Stearns

Feb 11, 2017 -

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Gary Thank you and enjoy your new 2017 Mazda3. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 06, 2017

"GREAT FAST REALLY ENJOYED IT"

- mikepine

PEOPLE WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND I NEVER FELF ANY PRESSURE I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO EVERYONE HOPING MY BROTHER BUYS FROM DON JOHNSON I WANT THAT $100

Feb 07, 2017 -

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Mike Thank you for the business, you and your wife enjoy your new 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5. Rick Wick General Manager 214-67-60982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 04, 2017

"Best Dealership Ever!"

- bensilcott

Every time i walk into this dealership I am treated like family. This is the second car I have purchased from this location. I will be a loyal member for life because of the friendship and commitment of the staff of being the best. Thanks for everything! See you soon!

Tareq Wahed
Feb 06, 2017 -

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Ben Thank you for the continued business, enjoy your new 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring model. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 03, 2017

"Smooth Purchase, Kind and Friendly!"

- Jeff of Argyle

Very smooth transaction. As the buyer, I never felt pressured or rushed. In fact, I actually enjoyed the company of this professional team here at Classic Mazda of Denton. I had done a great deal of research on vehicle models and pricing prior to this auto purchase for my high school daughter, and feel very strongly that this is the absolute best vehicle for safety and functionality. (It has a 5-STAR safety rating, and an absolute blast to drive! Not only does my daughter love it; I do, as well!) This CX-3 is gorgeous trimmed in black with all of the extras that come with the 'Touring' trim level. My sales person, Mr. Chris Garner, easy going and relaxed, is pleasant in his manner. All of CMD's personnel including Don Johnson (Sales Manager), and Don Cooper (Business and Finance Manager) could not have been more courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Classic Mazda of Denton! Thank you!

Chris Garner

Other Employees : Don Cooper

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Jeff Thank you for the business and I know your daughter is going to enjoy her 2017 Mazda CX-3. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 02, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

- LindaFontana

I had not purchased a car in 14 years and was not looking forward to the experience. These guys made it easy and actually enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them.

Kent McKee

Ryan Rector

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Linda Thank you for your business, enjoy your new 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring model. Thank you for being a Jerry Reynolds Car Pro referral customer. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com

February 02, 2017

"Friendly and helpful"

- Aaron

Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed working with Chris and Ryan and appreciated the time they spent ensuring the car was set up and all of our questions were answered before we left.

Chris Garner

Ryan Rector

Classic Mazda of Denton responded

Aaron Thank you for your business and enjoy your new 2016 Mazda CX-9 Touring model. Rick Wick General Manager 214-676-0982 cell rwick@classicofdenton.com