Claude Nolan Cadillac

Jacksonville, Florida 32216
Claude Nolan Cadillac Info

bevj
4/19/2016

"Claude Nolan Cadillac is the Best!"

My husband and I recently leased a 2016 Cadillac CTS from the Claude Nolan dealership. The sales consultants, service consultants and entire staff are top notch. This is a great place to do business and we love our new Cadillac.

Brian Stream., Gerry Eastwood, PeteRiera

rothstein
3/29/2016

"Improved customer service"

I recently brought my 2014 CTS in for 20,000 mile service. I have been a longtime customer at Claude Nolan Cadillac and have been disappointed with deteriorating customer service over the last 5 years. However, on this occasion I dealt with Michael Morse and despite confusion about the drop-off date he was extremely accommodating and made the experience pleasant and was clearly interested in providing excellent customer service. Based on my experience with Mister Morse I would recommend Claude Nolan Cadillac in the future.

Michael Morse, Bill Schefield

FoodiesUSA
3/17/2016

"Better than expected!"

I had thoroughly done research on the vehicle I wanted (SRX) as well as shopped dealerships online. Claude Nolan had the vehicle I wanted plus other options to consider. I received a "Supplier Discount" through where I work, and they made the deal even better! The car buying process was as expected with the paperwork but my salesperson, Michael Kelso, went above and beyond to help make it smoother. New Car Sales Manager Josh Lauderman also helped making the deal go through easily and lastly, Pete Riera made the financing part simple to understand and complete. My expectations are high and they delivered!

Michael Kelso, Joshua Lauderman, Pete Riera

Claude Nolan
12/23/2015

"Disappointed"

Disappointed I purchased a new Premium model Escalade. I took this in the dealership because the torque converter in the transmission needed to be replaced. The truck also has numerous other repairs from the plastic trim to window issues that are being addressed at the same time. I contacted Mike in service and asked for a different loaner vehicle after I found out that it's going to a month long process to fix the 100k SUV! Mike issued me a tin rental car. mike stated that the his superior would call me about being able to have a larger vehicle. Mik's boss has not contacted me yet. I called American Transmission and they said this is only a two day job. I also called Bob Porter the gentleman that sold me the SUV and he is now move to Fields Cadillac of St Augustine. I am really frustrated because I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership and feel they do not care about their customers.

Mike and his Manager

tony
10/13/2015

"Satisfied customer"

I was very pleased with how the relationship went before and during my purchase. Mitchell Yawn was very informative and helpful with getting me all the information I needed for my purchase. The total enviroment was very warm and welcoming.

none

foreplay par3
8/11/2015

"satisfied customer"

First time shopping at claude nolan cadillac and Mitchell Yawn made it very easy, he was able to find the right car at the right price PROfesional.

Mitchell yawn

RandyRater
6/19/2015

"Email bait and switch"

After receiving many email coupons ads for oil changes, I made a service appointment. When I arrived for the appointment, I was told that the coupon did not apply to my car. The email (and dealership) had the make, model, and year of my car, but the coupon was not honored. I was disappointed, and left. I wish Claude Nolan Cadillac was more attentive to their batch email practices.

Justin Bobbitt was supposed to be my tech, but he wasn't there. I don't know who it was that turned me down.

JAX1
5/21/2015

"Another Wrecked CTS-V"

I am amazed to find that Claude Nolan sold two..TWO wrecked CTS-V's to customers with in a week of each other. If you read SMITTY805's review it mirrors mine. I notice a few days later that my car's paint didn't match on a door panel. I went in and spoke to my sales guy, also John Cummins (who is now at Fields in St.Augustine), they couldn't get me out of the door fast enough. They pretended to look at the door and say "I don't see what you mean". When I took it to their collision department, they were appalled at how poorly the door had been painted. If it had happened once, maybe the dealership didn't know, but twice...in a week? Shady dealership, stay far away.

Bob Porter
John Cummins

Veronica Luten
10/16/2014

"Thank you Steve Grone"

Steve Groner has gone above and beyond to get me the best deal on the car. I now drive a car that I enjoy. Thank you

Steve Groner

Claude Nolan Cadillac responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Veronica, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! Congratulations on your new purchase! I am pleased to hear that Steve was able to exceed your expectations. We work very hard to provide each of our customers with knowledgeable and pressure-free service and it is good to hear that our team was able to show you what our dealership is. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Josh Lauderman New Cars Sales Manager josh@claudenolan.com

SMITTY805
7/20/2014

"BOUGHT A CTS-V THAT WAS WRECKED "

I BOUGHT MY CAR AND WHEN I DID IT WAS CERTIFIED AND HAD A CLEAN CARFAX. ONCE IT WAS TAKEN TO ANOTHER DEALER FOR WAX AND SERVICE IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT THE CAR HAD BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND HAD SHOTTY REPAIR WORK. THEY DIDNT EVEN OFFER TO CHECK OUT THE WORK TO SEE IF MAYBE THEY COULD TAKE CARE OF ME. THEY BLEW ME OFF AND TOLD ME IT WAS MY PROBLEM. STAY FAR AWAY!!

John Cummins