Read Reviews Claude Nolan Cadillac

4.3

4.4

4.4

based on 13 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

David GriggsCollision Center Advisor4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Claude Nolan Cadillac

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Claude Nolan Cadillac has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Claude Nolan Cadillac

Since 1905, Claude Nolan Cadillac has served as the premier Jacksonville Cadillac dealer from Ponte Vedra to Sea Island.

A pillar of the community, Claude Nolan Cadillac has been owned by the same family from day one, so you know you can count on us to take care of you on your next purchase or service of your new Cadillac CTS, XTS, SRX, Escalade or used car or truck. We service all makes and models. Our Body Shop repairs all makes and models.

Our Location

Shuttle Service Vending Machines
Customer Lounge Area Rental Car Service Onsite
Free WiFi Authorized Parts Store

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"BOUGHT A CTS-V THAT WAS WRECKED"

SMITTY805
7/20/2014 1:56:37 PM

John CumminsJohn Cummins

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

I BOUGHT MY CAR AND WHEN I DID IT WAS CERTIFIED AND HAD A CLEAN CARFAX. ONCE IT WAS TAKEN TO ANOTHER DEALER FOR WAX AND SERVICE IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT THE CAR HAD BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT AND HAD SHOTTY REPAIR WORK. THEY DIDNT EVEN OFFER TO CHECK OUT THE WORK TO SEE IF MAYBE THEY COULD TAKE CARE OF ME. THEY BLEW ME OFF AND TOLD ME IT WAS MY PROBLEM.

STAY FAR AWAY!!

Twitter
"From the first point of contact, to the close of the deal..."

dromanoski
4/3/2014 4:14:56 PM

Steve TerbrueggenSteve Terbrueggen

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

From the first point of contact, to the close of the deal and beyond, we were very impressed and pleased with the courtesy and great customer service we received from Steve Terbrueggen. We did an internet search for a fairly new, used Lexus RX350 and found one on Claude Nolan Cadillac's website. During the initial telephone contact, Steve was very friendly and helpful accommodating us by getting all the necessary facts together to price our trade-in, process the financial application for pre-approved credit and set up of a test drive that evening. From the time we walked into the dealership until the time we left that evening, it was such a delightful experience unlike the normal "car purchase" - all within 45 minutes. The following day we were back at the dealership for pick-up of our vehicle and within 25 minutes the purchase was signed, sealed and delivered. And, after delivery that evening I noticed a light bulb out on the back of the bumper. I called Steve the next morning and after locating the part, he personally came to my office and replaced it that same day! That is what I consider going above and beyond for the customer and I commend Claude Nolan Cadillac and their staff for their courteous and professional experience. Thank you. Deborah Romanoski

Added: 4/4/2014 8:59:35 AM

Deborah- we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team, especially with Steve, and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.
Bruce Strickland,

Twitter
"Justin in service is as friendly as can be, but do not..."

mschwiebert
2/7/2014 3:52:07 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Justin Bobbitt

2.4

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

Justin in service is as friendly as can be, but do not take your car here to get detailed. We brought our 2008 Cadillac CTS there for some other repairs and then had them detail it. About 2-3 days after we got the car back from them the finish started peeling off of the wheels (and is continuing to get worse). They basically told us there was nothing they could do since the car has about 100k miles. The problem is not a Cadillac problem it is a Claude Nolan problem. We have photos from before the car went there and the wheels were fine. They swear they have never seen this happen before, and they only use Cadillac approved cleaners, but we now have a car with 4 peeling rims that was not that way when we brought the car there 2 weeks ago. They either used the wrong cleaner on the wheels or they had too high of pressure on the wheels when they were cleaning them.

Added: 2/26/2014 7:32:30 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're so sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with our dealership during your recent maintenance visit. We would love to be able to speak with you regarding your car and make this right with you. Please contact me directly and reference your review so I can help resolve this matter with you personally. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best regards,
Bill Sheffield
Service Manager
bills@claudenolan.com

Twitter
"I WAS NOTIFIED BY STERLING WITH THE PATICULARS OF A 2009..."

sugacaddy
7/28/2013 11:37:55 PM

1.3

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

I WAS NOTIFIED BY STERLING WITH THE PATICULARS OF A 2009 SRX I WAS INTERESTED IN BUYING. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD BY ED IT WAS AVAILABLE. I DROVE 65 MILES TO SEE IT AND WAS THEN TOLD BY ED IT WAS SOLD THE PRIOR DAY.. THATS BAD BUSINESS...I DECLINED LOOKING AT ANY OTHER CARS ...I STOPPED AT ANOTHER CADILLAC DEALER ON THE WAY HOME AND BOUGHT 2010 SRX AT $10,000 HIGHER THEN I INTENDED TO SPEND.ED THAT BAIT AND SWITCH COST YOU A GOOD COMMISSION

Added: 2/27/2014 11:57:47 AM

I want you to know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. At Claude Nolan Cadillac, we continuously strive to improve as a business. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our dealership. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I'm sorry that you left our dealership feeling disappointed. If your experience was anything less than perfect, it needs to be solved. I would like to speak with you about this issue so I can better understand it and apologize again. Contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Bruce Strickland New Car Sales Manager bruces@claudenolan.com

Twitter
"Ed showed superb knowledge of ATS, Great willingness to..."

mrshannon42
4/25/2013 2:38:38 PM

Nancy GermanoNancy Germano
Susie LaxtonSusie Laxton

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

Ed showed superb knowledge of ATS, Great willingness to explain features. Susie was especially helpful and efficient going over paperwork. Nancy eager to support purchase.

Added: 4/29/2013 11:49:27 AM

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave this wonderful review. Ed, Susie, Nancy and everyone else on our team are absolutely head-over-heels when it comes to helping great customers like you find the best car for them. Everyone is different with varying needs, goals and objectives. That's why our team prides itself in knowing as much about our vehicles, as possible, to provide you with the best service and advice in the industry. I'm glad you were able to get on your way in a great new ATS. They are outstanding vehicles and I am sure it will treat you well. Until next time, drive safe and stay well!

Sincerely,

Twitter
"From the first moment I entered the dealership the staff..."

danielbutler
4/14/2013 2:21:20 PM

Susie LaxtonSusie Laxton

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

From the first moment I entered the dealership the staff was friendly, courteous, and respectful. Although they are focused on sales, they give you space to explore the vehicles and help you make the right vehicle choice rather than trying to pressure you into making a purchase.

Ed took time to introduce me to each of the vehicles and allowed me to take two test drives. On my first visit, I was not ready to make the purchase. However, within about a month, I was ready, and Ed was able to locate the perfect vehicle for me. He was able to effectively coordinate my trade and some extras I ordered with the vehicle. Ed was very responsive to my phone calls, and respected my schedule. I am approx. 35 years old, and Cadillac is not known for selling to my age group, but this dealership made me feel like I was as important as any of their traditional customers.

Susie did an excellent job in explaining all of the paperwork, and made finalizing the purchase a wonderful experience.

Added: 4/15/2013 11:28:32 AM

Daniel, I appreciate you taking the time to leave this reflection of your recent dealership experiences. Regardless of age, experience, if you're a first time buyer or have purchased many vehicles in the past; we treat all of our customers the way we would like to be treated. Whether Ed is helping you locate that perfect car through the use of test drives or if Susie is helping to thoroughly explain all of the paperwork, we're here for you all the way. I am very glad to hear that in the end we were able to get you into a great new Cadillac! Enjoy the new car, drive safe and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sincerely,

Twitter
"Steve Terbrueggen was a terrific help, extremely..."

evenpar
3/25/2013 1:31:07 PM

Nancy GermanoNancy Germano
Steve TerbrueggenSteve Terbrueggen

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

Steve Terbrueggen was a terrific help, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very clear in explaining the multitude of features in the XTS which we eventually leased. He will be the one we go to when this lease is up and it is time for a new one. I initally called Nancy Germano in the service dept, I knew her from a previous dealership. She recommended Steve and she was right on. She and
Steve are the best.

Added: 3/26/2013 11:50:09 AM

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Steve is a valued member of the Claude Nolan team and will be delighted to hear that you had such a memorable car-buying experience. Our team is dedicated to aligning your needs with the car that best fits your lifestyle. We accomplish this through years of automotive experience and one-on-one customer service. Stop by anytime if you ever have any additional questions or concerns! If you're interested in saving even more money on your next visit, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for the latest coupons, deals and specials.

Twitter
"I found the car I was interested in online. Michael..."

Beckwilber
3/3/2013 9:32:06 AM

Michael Kelso

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

I found the car I was interested in online. Michael Kelso greeted me upon my arrival and was very helpful in letting me take the Lincoln Zephr for a test drive. I thought the overall experience for my purchase was handled without a hitch. Thanks Michael.

Added: 3/4/2013 11:36:57 AM

Beck, it's great to hear that your dealership experience went off "without a hitch!" We go above and beyond to facilitate the car-buying venture so you can relax and enjoy the experience...and your new car. Whether our customers start their search online or at the dealership, we're there with you, every step of the way. Enjoy your new car and don't hesitate to stop by if you ever need anything else. Also, since you started your process online, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the latest and greatest here at the dealership.

Best,

Twitter
"John Cummins was a great salesman--one of the easiest to..."

mouroj
3/1/2013 3:05:12 PM

John CumminsJohn Cummins

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

John Cummins was a great salesman--one of the easiest to work with that we've ever had. He's personable, friendly, knowledgeable and an all-round pleasant gentleman.

Added: 3/4/2013 11:46:06 AM

John is a valued member of our team and will be glad to hear that you had such positive things to say. Everyone here at Claude Nolan, surpasses expectations with a fierce dedication to providing a warm and welcoming atmosphere where we can use our automotive expertise to assist with your every need. Whether identifying the new car that's right for you or helping fix a mechanical issue down the road, our services will be industry leading, every time. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

All the best,

Twitter
"Chuck Moates made this the easiest car purchase ever. I..."

larryfannon
2/27/2013 11:53:42 AM

Chuck  MotesChuck Motes

My Review Of Claude Nolan Cadillac:

Chuck Moates made this the easiest car purchase ever. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Friendly and very efficient. Also the loan officer was very helpful. Thanks to all who made my purchase pleasant.

Added: 2/28/2013 12:53:49 PM

Larry, I want to start off by thanking you for taking the time to leave this review. Everyone on our team, including Chuck, strives to facilitate the entire car-buying process from start to finish. We believe that owning a new vehicle should start with a memorable dealership experience and I am glad to hear you felt our service to be friendly and efficient. Please don't hesitate to stop by or call if you ever have any questions or concerns. In the meantime, I invite you to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for the latest and greatest here at the dealership!

Reviews 11-20 >>