Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alex Barakat

August 01, 2017

"Mistake after mistake"

- Jr12356

contracts over two months , first one they messed up so bad my interest rate jumped up 6 points and 75 a month difference in payments , through the the process of their numerous mistakes, mis communications and errors , wrong vin number twice! Ran my credit 27 TIMES ! mind you I've been driving the vehicle thinking we have a valid contract. I now have a car loan on my credit for at least 30 days for a car I never owned ( wrong vin number) that was sold to someone else which cancelled my loan . Seriously who runs a business like this ? Didn't offer to accommodate in anyway just gave me my down payment back after mentioning they might have to charge me for the use of the veiechle? made numerous calls to Chrysler financial who were as helpful as they could be but their hands were tied since the dealership cancelled the contract to push someone else's sale through on the vin number of the car I was driving - yep that's right they screwed that persons deal up too. Now because of all their mistakes and actions my credit score had dropped enough and is showing a loan on a car I never even had possession of it's making it difficult to purchase another car ! So I'm spending money on a rental all while they refuse to accept responsibility or even answer or return my phone calls! I really am in disturbed and outraged at the whole situation and if it weren't helping to me I wouldn't believe it! But I have the screwed up contracts and letter from Chrysler financial to prove it ! Anyone know good lawyer???!!!!

Perla Keane

June 28, 2017

"horrible dealership"

- anonymous

This is by far the worst dealership that I have encountered. They do all possible to get you in the door and then they give you the worst deal only to make a sale. I purchased a vechile with them and was not told that it had been in a car wreck previusoly. Had I known that why would I purchase such a vehicle. They would do nothing to help me out. Then on top of that they make you fill out a review under the assumption that you just received the best service when it is all a load of crap. Find another dealership that will give you better service and acknowledge faulty business practice.

Paul Garret- Sales Manager

May 25, 2017

"Bought used Compass"

- Dahurtu

We went in to Look at a used Mazda but also had a Jeep we wanted to look at at another dealer. The Mazda didn't pan out so Zach started to show us Vehicles that better fit our needs for a college student vehicle. We really liked Zach because he honestly wanted to find us a good fit. Once we decided on a Compass, he was able to work with management to pull a list of vehicles to choose from. It took 2 days (Friday night, into Saturday afternoon) to land on the right car, but that's only because we had such a good selection to choose from. The manager was also helpful in the negotiation process and didn't apply the typical pressure tactics of used car sales. I recommend this dealer if you are looking for a used or new car.

Zach Ellis