Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Perla Keane

Stephen Knight, Sales, Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Stephen Knight

April 24, 2017

"Excellent Staff and Customer Service!"

- Blynell

I'm so pleased with the service I received from Chris Howell! He was awesome and gave me the best possible service ever! I'm also thankful to his manager for helping with an awesome rate! Clay Cooley is the BEST!👍🏾👏🏾

April 21, 2017

"Amazing experience at the Clay Cooley!"

- nicole78

Everyone here was extremely helpful and so kind. I browsed around and dabbled in a few of my options, once I decided what vehicle I was interested in a very nice concierge by the name of Hilda, I believe it was.. mentioned the rather astonishing features of this specific model. I was very impressed and realized some things about the car I didn't even know were there. Needless to say, I enjoy doing business with these guys.

April 13, 2017

"Finally got my new car "

- Angela72

Eric Logan at Clay Cooley Chrysler Jeep Dodge made buying my car the most enjoyable experience. Eric made sure I was always comfortable and never made me feel pressured into buying . He was very knowledgeable on the vehicle I was interested in which made me feel comfortable in my decision to purchase my new Durango. I will send all of my friends & family to Eric Logan from now on!!

Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Irving, TX, 75062