Clay Hyundai

391 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Clay Hyundai Info
About Clay Hyundai

Visit our other websites as well: http://www.claychevy.com and http://www.clayhyundai.net We are proud to announce our brand new Chevrolet showroom, the jewel of the Automile! We are also renovating our Hyundai showroom as we speak!

About Clay Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

attleboro George
1/07/2016

"Recall visit unsatisfactory."

I made an appointment for a safety recall on my 2015 Genisis Coupe involving replacement of three bolts on the differential. The visit involved a 45 minute drive to and from the dealership and a one hour wait at the dealership. At the end of the one hour wait I was informed that they did not have the three bolts and they would have to be ordered so I will have to make another visit when they come in. It was a total waste of my time. Why they didn't have the three bolts needed for the recall on hand and were unable to tell me that when I made the appointment is beyond me. I doubt I will use this dealer for my service in the future.

danerobi
10/16/2015

"Do good work but don't trust service center advice"

I went to this service center for an oil change. They claimed my front brakes were at 5% and back brakes were at 10%. They also gave other recommendations that didn't make sense with my experience with the car. I took my car to a different Hyundai dealership (Salem NH) for other maintenance and asked them to check the brakes. I was told at the other location that my brakes were, "in the green." When I asked what that meant, I was told over 70% of the pad remaining. Let me be fair, the work this dealership did was good, but the advice they gave was an absolute lie. I personally believe this service center will take money out of your wallet if you do not know what recommendations they give are good and which one's just don't add up. Do yourself a favor and go to an auto shop that you can actually trust. This location will not tell you the truth. They will never touch my car again, not even to inflate the tires.

Christopher Ames

Withoutem
10/12/2015

"Great Team to work with"

I was in and out fairly quickly with the deal I was looking for. John and his manager were very friendly. I have been doing business with the Clay dealerships for the last 15 years and never have had a bad experience. I always recommend Clay Chevrolet/Hyundai to people I talk to looking for new or used cars.

John

kristina8035
9/15/2015

"beyond expectations "

The service was amazing. I wasn't the nicest customer and the service manager still went above and beyond to get my issue resolved. Thank you!!!

Chris service manager

collinm
7/29/2015

"Don't waste your time...they have no respect for your time"

Made the mistake of returning to Clay Hyundai a second time in 2015. My first visit in the cold February winter ended with the test drive car running out of gas about 1 1/2 miles from the dealership - even after mentioning to the salesman that all of the warning lights were going off telling me I had no gas. I drove a Santa Fe Sport as we had just been hit by another snowstorm and it was going to take a while to get out the car that I actually wanted - the Santa Fe (non-sport) Limited Edition. Fast forward to July and I was still interested in looking at a Santa Fe. I visited the Clay website, found a vehicle I was interested in and clicked on "Drive Me Today." About 2 minutes later, I received a call from Laurie at Clay telling me that she would have the car ready and someone would give me a product demo and a test drive, since during my first visit, I didn't drive the model I was actually interested in. I explained to Laurie that I was on a schedule and would only have about 45 minutes to a hour to spend at the dealership. She assured me that they would be ready and waiting for me. Shortly after talking with her (about 30 minutes) I arrived at the dealership. Yes, they were expecting me - had my name - but had no idea what car I was interested in (even though I specified an exact model/VIN on their website) and presumed that I actually had no interest in driving the car, but instead wanted to buy the car right then. I really don't understand the point of having all of this functionality and outreach from the dealership if they don't do anything useful with it. I've got plenty of things to do with my time, and if they have no respect for the research and outreach I put into arranging an appointment, then it's clear they are not a company I would want to do business with. I would suggest they cross-shop places like Boch Honda, Prime Toyota, and Prime Honda to understand what true customer service is like. In shopping, I've dealt with all of these dealerships, who all have been very professional and prepared. I've even visited Clay Nissan (and purchased from them long ago) where the experience was professional, not haphazard.

Laurie, sales manager on duty, others

jenm1231
6/29/2015

"They made it right!"

Arthur and DJ gave my daughter a good deal on a Sonata Limited Ultimate. I then referred my sister to buy a Santa Fe. At first she was promised a price and then it changed but Scott Clay saved the day. He is a man of integrity and keeps his promises. I will am very thankful.

Arthur, DJ,Matt

SantaFe
4/01/2015

"Outstanding Dealership, Phenomenal Service Department"

We have been buying Hyundais and having them serviced at Clay Hyundai for 15 years and think that they are a terrific dealership. The service department, in particular, is the best that I have ever dealt with anywhere. Particular kudos to David Hernandez, his brother Edwin Hernandez, Tony Mudanca, Arnie Petrosky and Chris Conley. They are all very personable, totally professional, knowledgeable, prompt and very attentive to making sure that the job is done correctly and well. Communication is outstanding. I recommend Clay without hesitation and commend the four individuals mentioned above as stand-outs in the organization - David, Chris and Tony who are in the Hyundai area, and Edwin and Arnie who were in that area in the past and now work in other parts of the Clay dealership. David Hernandez is the rep we go to as a general rule and he is totally outstanding.

Tony Mudanca

Foxfire
2/21/2015

"service experience_updates "

Purchased my Sonata here. 3months later, brand new car, have to come in for service. Engine check light on and gear won't shift when accelerating to 55mph. it is very dangerous on highway ramp. The car was at clay service department for 5 days and I have been told that it is safe to drive. The moment I started the car, the same problem occurred. I went back and a service consultant told me that there is nothing they can do and it is safe to drive. Really?! That service consultant really sounds like a government official. Took my car home and called next morning. This time, Mrs Chris Ames handled my request . He arranged a rental car for me while the car is waiting for parts(one week). I am thankful that someone like Chris understands my frustration and willing to help. I would recommend Clay service, if all service consultants act like Chris.

Chris Ames

arodjnco
11/18/2014

"Manager fights with you"

Had a really nice sales associate, Alex, who like all salesman try working with you. I recommend him completely, but the manager that was brought over to finalize things was a man named Gary and ruined my experience over there. He started saying things like how I am uneducated in what I was doing and them fought with me about not wanting to continue with them. Kept trying to say that I wasn't interested anymore after I heard the "final" offer. Tried walking away and he was intent on trying to get a point across but I just wanted to leave at that point. He lost Alex a sale and my future business with them as well and friends and family since I will be telling them about this. Horrible person to do business with.

Alex, Gary

Lchirinian
11/06/2014

"Friendly and fair service! "

Customer service was impeccable. I did not feel pressured to buy during my visit. The salesman made sure the vehicle I purchased was fully inspected and safe to drive off with. I highly recommend Clay to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from seemingly honest salesmen with friendly service.

Kevin Dinsmore