Clay Hyundai

Courtesy Hyundai

teldany9
7/26/2016

"The sale woman"

She was nice spoken and very professional woman and understood what i needed and help me out and very friendly not like those finance people that are trying to scams customers .

Jackie, Bill Maloney

Closer1720
7/25/2016

"Going the extra mile"

The team I worked with at this dealership worked hard to earn my trust, negotiated in good faith, and even stayed open 2 hours beyond closing to come to deal that was fair on each side. Justin and Anthony were knowledgeable and professional in the sales department and Beshara Gebara in the Finance did great job explaining the different service packages. If you are looking for a great experience and want to be treated like a human being I highly recommend that you drop by this dealership.

Justin Boyd, Anthony DiPadova, & Beshara Gebara

d.dumornay
7/21/2016

"OK Service"

I was there for too long.. Person who sold the car did not sell it. Luckily i did my own research. If I didn't I would've walked out empty handed

valerierateau
7/21/2016

"Great customer service"

Ken was great, took the time to answer all of my questions.the car was delivered exactly the way I wanted it.. Floor mats and all. My daughter was with me and they were patient with her as well

Ken

adapkas
7/01/2016

"Disapointed"

Was disapointed with the sales person gave me some false information about car. And never set up the free trial for blue link now i have to go back to dealership so it can be fixed .

Wisner

johnbrown02379
6/30/2016

"Nice place to shop."

I have bought a few cars from Clay Hyundai I have been happy every time. Even when they can't meet my price and I have to buy else where I thing they tried their hardest to make a deal. Also when you trade a car in that has a loan on it they pay off the balance in a short amount of time to the other bank.

Pike, Mike DiPaolo

jackieharte
6/22/2016

"New purchase"

Researched the car , test drove one and informed salesman that we were comparison shopping , he followed up with a phone call and when we decided that we wanted a Hyundai we went right back because of his No pressure approach.

Tyler

artman530
6/17/2016

"great experience"

Our salesmen were so helpful and recommended just the right car for our needs. There was no pressure and no back and forth about the car. A great experience at a great dealership.

Tyler and Bill Seifert

valiente.sean
6/15/2016

"Will work hard to get you the car you want"

I had previously owned a Sonata and was getting it serviced while also looking to trade into a new model. The salesperson was nice, thoughtful and personable. The negotiating process was very straightforward and easy. The Finance Manager was amazing and worked hard to not only get me a good deal but also ensured I received the car I wanted. The specifications for a car I wanted weren't on-site, so the dealer went above and beyond to find a car that met it at a different dealership. The after-sale process was a little messy - lack of communication on when my new car would arrive, but other than that it was a great car buying experience.

okorenj
6/12/2016

"Pike is awesome to work with"

Pike is awesome to work with. He is personable and not pushy. He helped us find the car we were looking for. We love our Santa Fe.

Pike