Clay Hyundai

Bernardi Hyundai

Bill Dube Hyundai

cm_sorensen
5/12/2016

"Mitch's Review of Hyundai Elantra GT"

I had actually driven the desired auto at one dealership nearby our home and then looked at others online since we were going out of town and thought there was an opportunity to get a better price and it turned out to be the case with Clay Hyundai.

Jacquie Romanish

greg_desista
5/09/2016

"Clay Hyundai"

I test drove four (4) 2016 model year vehicles (Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX-5, Hyundai Tucson, and Hyundai Santa Fe Sport). Clay Hyundai was the first and last dealer that I visited for a couple of reasons. When I compare my initial test drive experience at Clay Hyundai with the other local dealers, I was completely satisfied. The sales team (Bill Seifert) was extremely knowledgeable and not at all aggressive unlike some of the other dealers I visited. I took the next month to research the vehicles and narrowed my selection down to the Nissan Rogue and the Hyundai Tucson for their comparable features, ratings, and price. I ruled out the Santa Fe Sport simply because I did not like the ride and interior of the car when compared to the Tucson. I had to go to the top trim level on the Mazda just to get the same features that were offered on the Tucson and Rogue at the mid trim level so that was easy to rule out. Since I do mostly highway driving, I wanted to set up a second test drive for the Tucson so that I could take it on the highway to see how it performs. I did not do that for Nissan simply because they were too pushy during my initial test drive which was unappealing. The Tucson that I wanted was not in stock so Clay Hyundai had to locate one for me. I expected that it would take close to a week to locate and bring the vehicle back but they had me in my new vehicle in just 4 days. I have had the car for 2 weeks now and I am completely 100% satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Clay Hyundai and Bill!

westwoodfh
5/06/2016

"Review"

This is the 2nd Hyundai that I have bought at this dealership. The service dept. personnel definitely influenced my returning to see if I would be able to reach an agreement on purchasing my new car.

William Seifert

jakebo324
4/28/2016

"Happy"

I was very happy with the way I was treated by everyone at Clay Hundai. The staff went out of their way to accomadate me. They helped me find the exact vehicle I was looking for and I wasn't pressured by the finance person when I declined the added warranties and expenses. Most dealerships keep hounding you to buy the add-ons. Two thumbs up for Clay Hundai??

West, Tom, Pike

rain957
4/15/2016

"Great Salesperson"

Our salesperson, Jacqui Romanish made the process of leasing a new vehicle quite easy. Very knowledgeable about the product and extremely personable. I pleasure to work with.

Jacqui Romanish

samirjdavid17
4/12/2016

"Great Experience with Bill and the Clay dealership"

Bill was a pleasure to work with, made the experience seamless, I would absolutely recommend him down the road. I liked the car so much that I leased the exact same car.

Bill Maloney

dmartin1
4/07/2016

"Last minut decision"

The last thing on my mind when I bought the car was to buy a car but that morning, 3/22, I could not get my car started. AAA started my car I brought it to the service area, where it was recommended I get approx. $1,000.00 worth of repairs. My car had 156,000 miles on it so.........the decision was made rapidly and between David Hernandez and Jacquie Romanish pretty painless.

Jacquie Romanish, Dave Hernandez

sandy_lerner
3/30/2016

"Service Experience"

My experience with Clay has been very good. The only thing that comes to mind is that when having my car serviced there has been times that I am told my car would be ready at a certain time and it goes over.

ctully0
3/24/2016

"love my clay Hyundai"

great car, great patient staff they took the time to explain and help me with my trade in and explain the lease program. would definitely come back to Clay

ismer, forgot the other two

ambhannon
3/18/2016

"2016 Santa Fe"

Bill Seifert was easy to work with and kept my needs in mind at all times. Would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a Hyundai.