Clay Hyundai

391 Providence Highway,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Clay Hyundai Info
About Clay Hyundai

Visit our other websites as well: http://www.claychevy.com and http://www.clayhyundai.net We are proud to announce our brand new Chevrolet showroom, the jewel of the Automile! We are also renovating our Hyundai showroom as we speak!

About Clay Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jenm1231
6/29/2015

"Clay treats you like a VIP"

I have had many experiences with dealerships. I have owned over 28 vehicles and dealt with many dealers. From the start they were honest and came through with all their promises and more. I called the dealership ahead of time asking for a sales manager. Adriano told me to come in and they would take care of us. We then met with Arthur and he is a great guy and fan of my daughter's father, former Patriot player Ben Coates. We were looking for a car for our daughter. He took down the numbers anithwr dealer promised us but didn't keep their word, he then had us work with Wassim who was super nice. A day later they got us the number they promised and we signed docs w DJ. Thanks to Gary the GM as well. We love all the guys here. They definitely stand by their word and follow through to get you the best deal possible. I will definitely be buying my new vehicle here as well as refer them to everyone I know.

Adriano, Wassim,Arthur,Gary and DJ

SantaFe
4/01/2015

"Outstanding Dealership, Phenomenal Service Department"

We have been buying Hyundais and having them serviced at Clay Hyundai for 15 years and think that they are a terrific dealership. The service department, in particular, is the best that I have ever dealt with anywhere. Particular kudos to David Hernandez, his brother Edwin Hernandez, Tony Mudanca, Arnie Petrosky and Chris Conley. They are all very personable, totally professional, knowledgeable, prompt and very attentive to making sure that the job is done correctly and well. Communication is outstanding. I recommend Clay without hesitation and commend the four individuals mentioned above as stand-outs in the organization - David, Chris and Tony who are in the Hyundai area, and Edwin and Arnie who were in that area in the past and now work in other parts of the Clay dealership. David Hernandez is the rep we go to as a general rule and he is totally outstanding.

Tony Mudanca

Foxfire
2/21/2015

"service experience_updates "

Purchased my Sonata here. 3months later, brand new car, have to come in for service. Engine check light on and gear won't shift when accelerating to 55mph. it is very dangerous on highway ramp. The car was at clay service department for 5 days and I have been told that it is safe to drive. The moment I started the car, the same problem occurred. I went back and a service consultant told me that there is nothing they can do and it is safe to drive. Really?! That service consultant really sounds like a government official. Took my car home and called next morning. This time, Mrs Chris Ames handled my request . He arranged a rental car for me while the car is waiting for parts(one week). I am thankful that someone like Chris understands my frustration and willing to help. I would recommend Clay service, if all service consultants act like Chris.

Chris Ames

arodjnco
11/18/2014

"Manager fights with you"

Had a really nice sales associate, Alex, who like all salesman try working with you. I recommend him completely, but the manager that was brought over to finalize things was a man named Gary and ruined my experience over there. He started saying things like how I am uneducated in what I was doing and them fought with me about not wanting to continue with them. Kept trying to say that I wasn't interested anymore after I heard the "final" offer. Tried walking away and he was intent on trying to get a point across but I just wanted to leave at that point. He lost Alex a sale and my future business with them as well and friends and family since I will be telling them about this. Horrible person to do business with.

Alex, Gary

Lchirinian
11/06/2014

"Friendly and fair service! "

Customer service was impeccable. I did not feel pressured to buy during my visit. The salesman made sure the vehicle I purchased was fully inspected and safe to drive off with. I highly recommend Clay to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from seemingly honest salesmen with friendly service.

Kevin Dinsmore

Kchardi227
6/26/2014

"Amazing Dealership!!!"

I have been to many dealerships and this is the first time that I was treated like I should have been, or even better. All of the employees that I dealt with we're great. They all made me feel welcome and like I was their friend. This place knows what customer service means. Other dealers should take a note. No high pressure! They all seemed to genuinely care about what is best for me all the way around and even gave me a better price and a better trade than the store in Raynham. They even went out and got me the exact color I wanted even though it wasn't on the lot. They also let me take the new car to go show my wife 30 minutes away. No haggle no hassle and no back and fourth with the manager. Lou was my salesman and he is just a great person. DJ the sales manager even helped me complete my paperwork because there was already someone doing paperwork with Sosa the business manager. All the way around this place is aces! My hat is off to The Clay family for their amazing customer service! I love my Elantra! Everyone was so helpful, even the other salesman that wash my car for Free anytime I drive by. I used to manage a restaurant and I wish I had their happy and friendly staff. I love my Clay Hyundai!!!!

DJ Allain

Ellenprosser
5/05/2014

"Sante Fe"

We did our research before going, so we already knew what we were looking for, but Eddie did a great job showing us the vehicle and going over everything in it. Had to go back a few days later for some paperwork and he was more than helpful at going over any questions I had about the vehicle. Great people to work with!

Eddie

teach263
4/25/2014

"My Emergency Trip to Clay Hyundai"

I was driving on Route 1, Norwood, today when I noticed my 2010 Hyundai Accent was "bucking". I immediately drove back to Clay Hyundai (who have always done a great job with the car) and spoke with David Hernandez. He had a technician look at the car and reported back about the findings. In spite of the fact that it was a Friday afternoon and I had no appointment the problem was corrected in less than an hour and a half! Mr. Hernandez was very personable and professional and explained what the trouble was and how the car was repaired. I am always pleased with my trips to Clay Hyundai and will continue to have my car work done there.

bebobill
4/16/2014

"Paul Shamon - Sales"

It was a pleasure to work with Paul Shamon to find just the right vehicle for us. He was able to get us a great price and the exact color we hoped for. The only reason we didn't give all 5's was that there was a bit of miscomunication, Frank and DJ stepped in to help the transaction close smoothly. I would recommend this dealership, this salesman, and the Santa Fe SUV, we love our new car! Bill and Bernadette East Bridgewater MA

Paul Shamon, DJ, Fank

JennaAlessandro
4/09/2014

"BEST SERVICE OUT OF ALL DEALEESHIPS"

Just The thought of buying a new car stresses me out, but when I got to the hyundaid dealership and Patricia helped me I was stress free and the service was amazing. Patricia made my experience one to remember and I absolutely love the car I bought!!!!!

Patricia Smith