Clay Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Clay Hyundai

Clay Hyundai Info
About Clay Hyundai

Visit our other websites as well: http://www.claychevy.com and http://www.clayhyundai.net We are proud to announce our brand new Chevrolet showroom, the jewel of the Automile! We are also renovating our Hyundai showroom as we speak!

About Clay Hyundai

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Amazing Dealership!!!"

I have been to many dealerships and this is the first time that I was treated like I should have been, or even better. All of the employees that I dealt with we're great. They all made me feel welcome and like I was their friend. This place knows what customer service means. Other dealers should take a note. No high pressure! They all seemed to genuinely care about what is best for me all the way around and even gave me a better price and a better trade than the store in Raynham. They even went out and got me the exact color I wanted even though it wasn't on the lot. They also let me take the new car to go show my wife 30 minutes away. No haggle no hassle and no back and fourth with the manager. Lou was my salesman and he is just a great person. DJ the sales manager even helped me complete my paperwork because there was already someone doing paperwork with Sosa the business manager. All the way around this place is aces! My hat is off to The Clay family for their amazing customer service! I love my Elantra! Everyone was so helpful, even the other salesman that wash my car for Free anytime I drive by. I used to manage a restaurant and I wish I had their happy and friendly staff. I love my Clay Hyundai!!!!

DJ Allain

"Sante Fe"

We did our research before going, so we already knew what we were looking for, but Eddie did a great job showing us the vehicle and going over everything in it. Had to go back a few days later for some paperwork and he was more than helpful at going over any questions I had about the vehicle. Great people to work with!

Eddie

"My Emergency Trip to Clay Hyundai"

I was driving on Route 1, Norwood, today when I noticed my 2010 Hyundai Accent was "bucking". I immediately drove back to Clay Hyundai (who have always done a great job with the car) and spoke with David Hernandez. He had a technician look at the car and reported back about the findings. In spite of the fact that it was a Friday afternoon and I had no appointment the problem was corrected in less than an hour and a half! Mr. Hernandez was very personable and professional and explained what the trouble was and how the car was repaired. I am always pleased with my trips to Clay Hyundai and will continue to have my car work done there.

"Paul Shamon - Sales"

It was a pleasure to work with Paul Shamon to find just the right vehicle for us. He was able to get us a great price and the exact color we hoped for. The only reason we didn't give all 5's was that there was a bit of miscomunication, Frank and DJ stepped in to help the transaction close smoothly. I would recommend this dealership, this salesman, and the Santa Fe SUV, we love our new car! Bill and Bernadette East Bridgewater MA

Paul Shamon, DJ, Fank

"BEST SERVICE OUT OF ALL DEALEESHIPS"

Just The thought of buying a new car stresses me out, but when I got to the hyundaid dealership and Patricia helped me I was stress free and the service was amazing. Patricia made my experience one to remember and I absolutely love the car I bought!!!!!

Patricia Smith

"Excellent experience, very happy with purchase"

This is the first time I considered buying a Hyundai. I have mostly purchased Toyotas or Subarus in the past. Mike was excellent to work with, he's a very nice guy and made the whole experience very nice.

"I cannot say enough nice things about Eddy B. and DJ -..."

I cannot say enough nice things about Eddy B. and DJ - Two very charismatic and genuinely friendly young men eager to help. I went there on a whim with a problem of being over in mileage on a lease vehicle - a Lexus. I wanted to know if I "down-graded" if I could get a new car I could buy instead of leasing. But being so badly over in the mileage, I was very concerned that it wasn't going to happen. But they eased my mind and then put me in a car that has more options than the Lexus and is so beautiful that I didn't feel like I was downgrading at all. I sincerely recommend going to Clay's and meeting these two fantastic guys!

Eddy B

"I was actually a bit put off on my initial visit to the..."

I was actually a bit put off on my initial visit to the showroom late one afternoon. I was greeted by a salesman and indicated the name of a woman from the dealership with whom I'd been emailing about an Elantra test drive. He simply stated that he didn't know her and walked away. The receptionist indicated he was new and called for my contact and a sales rep. Eddie Britanis responded and was completely professional and friendly. Meanwhile, a group of employees watched as someone (apparently the dealership MANAGER) did push-ups on a desk. It was a very "frat house" scene, which Sales Manager DJ Allain seemed very proud of when I asked him about it later in the week. As much as I liked my dealings with Eddie, I was irritated by this Sales Manager's attitude in general and actually considered looking elsewhere when I wanted to test drive a Sonata. In the end, I'm glad that I returned to Eddie for my purchase. The finance office rep was also very patient, friendly and helpful, though at month's end we were there late in the day. I hope that future work with the service department as I maintain the vehicle lives up to the precedent set by Eddie Britanis, the finance office, and the receptionist rather than the management team.

Edwin Britanis, DJ Allain

"I had a great experience with Clay Hyundai and am very..."

I had a great experience with Clay Hyundai and am very glad I got to work with Patricia Smith .She made my car buying experience super painless and walked me through the entire process.She was incredibly helpful and seemed to genuinely care that I was satisfied with everything from beginning to end. Overall,I'd recommend all the staff. Patricia es maravillosa, paciente y muy profesional,habla español ella me ayudo con la compra de mi auto despues de mucho buscar ella entendio muy bien mis necesidades y mi presupuesto ademas que no te presiona como en otros dealers, altamente recomedable.

Patricia Smith

"Patricia Smith was a real pleasure to work with. I knew..."

Patricia Smith was a real pleasure to work with. I knew what car I wanted to look at and she explained all the features and extras to my wife and me. When we discussed the price I knew what I had in mind what we wanted to pay for the car and Patricia worked hard for us to get it, working with Jason (the general sales manager) to come up with a deal both parties could agree on. When we reached an agreement Jason even asked Patricia to go get us something to eat because we hadn't had dinner yet and wanted to leave to get something and come back to sign the paperwork (he must have been afraid we wouldn't come back! LOL) When it came time for me to pick up the car, my wife had to work and we were trying to figure out how I was going to get to the dealership, Edwin (finance manager) suggested Patricia could pick me up at my house and then bring me to the dealership, which she had no problem doing! After the paperwork was completed Patricia spent a long time going over all the features of my new car and even help set up the Blue Link system for me. She made sure I was comfortable with the car before letting me leave. Also she had bought my wife some roses as a way of congratulating her too. Everyone we dealt with at Clay Hyundai seems very nice and customer oriented. They are willing to go that extra mile to make the deal and make you a happy, satisfied customer. I would highly recommend Clay Hyundai.

Reviews of Edwin Hernandez