Clay Nissan of Norwood

525 Boston Providence Hwy,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Clay Nissan of Norwood Info
About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Thank you for your interest in Clay Nissan! Our goal is to provide you with the best experience on the automile and reinforces our commitment to the relentless pursuit of excellence in all that we do! All pre-owned vehicles are Q Certified and come with a 100,000!!! We specialize in helping people with all types of credit Great and bad! Special Financing available with rates as low as 0% Clay Nissan Norwood is a company about Pride, Passion, Achievement, Respect, Responsibility, Family, Discipline and Courage. The Clay Family Dealerships believes that its strength, continued success, future growth, depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners. We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by the “Clay Way,” setting the highest standards in the automotive retail industry. Our commitment is to be a leader in sales, service, parts and customer satisfaction.

About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
  • EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE!
dbellamy80
1/22/2013

"I was extremely satisfied with the staff and sales crew..."

I was extremely satisfied with the staff and sales crew at this dealership. The financing department was excellent! Guy was very nice and knowledgeable. My experience as a whole was very positive and I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Bravo!!

Guy Bognanno

NoGloves
1/22/2013

"This is my third purchase from Clay Nissan of Norwood..."

This is my third purchase from Clay Nissan of Norwood over the past 9 years. Each time I had a different sales person and each time the service was consistent. One of the great things about this dealership is it's a friendly transaction not a business transaction. Both sides can be candid and honest.

Starts with J

KatherineDoyle
1/21/2013

"I recently purchased a 2012 Pathfinder and worked with..."

I recently purchased a 2012 Pathfinder and worked with Nick Mastrobuono (salesman) and Tony Chamoun (manager) who were a pleasure to work with. Nick understood and listened to what I needed while being patient and informative. His goal is to get the customer in the right car for them which should be the driving force behind any sale. He allows a customer to breathe and assess their potential purchase which allows them to make an intelligent decision. Nick's integrity is immediately apparent and I recommend him as a salesperson for anyone looking for a new car. I am confident in my purchase and that speaks to how Nick and Tony conduct their business. Post purchase I saw every other car on the road that I considered and I couldn't be happier with my choice. There are a lot of dealers and many incentives to take advantage of but you are in very capable and honest hands with Nick and Tony.

Nick Mastrobuono, Tony Chamoun

manikmazz
1/15/2013

"I got the best deal ever and the customer service was..."

I got the best deal ever and the customer service was wonderful! Especially Nick who was so kind and friendly love this place. I will be telling friends

Nik Mastrobouno

JoeRRR
1/14/2013

"We came into Clay after a bad experience at another..."

We came into Clay after a bad experience at another dealer. My wife has mostly only driven Nissans and we were going to replace her 03 Pathfinder for a 2012 leftover. Although the car we wanted was not available, Tony and Tony made the deal happen to the best of their abilities on a great second alternative. We ended up getting a great car and plan on bringing their for service.

Tony and Tony

shel04
1/14/2013

"Tony and Guy were wonderful. I had a bad experience at..."

Tony and Guy were wonderful. I had a bad experience at another nissan dealer in which they helped out us a great deal! Guy went to another dealer to insure I got the color I wanted and they helped us work everything out! The car is perfect I Love it! Thanks to Tony and Guy I will be doing business here and recommending them to my freinds!! Much thanks to both of them!!

Tony and Guy

shew82
1/12/2013

"Bernie and Tony at Clay Nissan Norwood were a pleasure -..."

Bernie and Tony at Clay Nissan Norwood were a pleasure - they were incredibly helpful without being pushy. We were buying out of state following an accident that wrote off our old car, and they sorted out everything for us (out of state sales tax, registration etc) and even delivered the car to NYC for us!

Bernie and Tony Chamoun

Chief MFD
12/29/2012

"This dealership was excellent to deal with. Very..."

This dealership was excellent to deal with. Very attentive and helpful. Everyone that I came in contact with was very friendly. Closed the deal quickly.

Nick Mastrobuono

emitch24
12/29/2012

"I shopped around, and did a lot of internet research on..."

I shopped around, and did a lot of internet research on the new Nissan Pathfinder that I bought. Clay Nissan in Norwood had the best inventory, and offered the best price on the car. They also after checking my the car that I was trading in, offered the best price for my trade. This made making the deal very easy. I appreciated that there was none of the typical car salesman back and forth negotiation. I felt that their main concern was getting me into the car I wanted at the terms that made it work. Possibly the best part of the experience was working with my salesmen, Nick Mastrobouno, and Joseph Antunes. Antunes made sure that he demonstrated the function on each of the buttons on the car before we left the dealership. Those guys were great to work with. Also, Sales Manager, Tony Charmoun, took the time to give my wife and I a personal tour of the service department; and spent extra time with us to ensure that all all the paperwork and the experience after the sale went as smoothly. We were very impressed with the personal attention that we received. For these reasons, and others, I would strongly reccommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle, to check out Clay Nissan in Norwood.

Tony Charmoun, Nick Mastrobouno, Joseph Antunes

Mac184
12/27/2012

"I had a great experience at Clay Nissan in Norwood. Guy..."

I had a great experience at Clay Nissan in Norwood. Guy and Tony were both very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Guy & Tony