Clay Nissan of Norwood

Milford Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

huffman8587
2/22/2013

"I have given the above review because Chris Squires made..."

I have given the above review because Chris Squires made me feel completely comfortable. He was friendly, helpful, informative and made buying a new vehicle a fun process. This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle and I was pretty nervous at first. However, he walked me through every phase of it as a complete professional. I would recommend Clay Nissan in Norwood and especially car salesman Chris Squires to anyone.

Chris Squires

jonstell1
2/20/2013

"My wife and I were paired up with Paul Watson and he sold..."

My wife and I were paired up with Paul Watson and he sold us our first "new" car. We couldn't be happier. He was very knowledgeable, accommodating and more than patient. I'm the type of person that needs every bit of info in front of me before making a decision and Paul made that happen. I shopped around with other local Nissan competitors and after working with Paul and meeting his manager Tony, they weren't bullies in any way. Paul ran every number scenario that we asked for and made us more than comfortable. Not once did I hear hear "what can we do to get you in a car today?". Even their back office (Mike in finance) was a huge help with paperwork and dealing with my insurance company. I didn't have to ask anyone to go above and beyond, they just did it. While waiting for paperwork to go through, I overheard other salespeople dealing with clients and they all seem to treat their clients with respect while having a great understanding of service and professionalism. We're totally satisfied with everything and everyone at Clay. I would recommend my family and friends. Clay is where it's at.

Paul Watson

danard
2/20/2013

"I looked at an nissan altima last week and agreed on a..."

I looked at an nissan altima last week and agreed on a price/trade in. Was to pick my new car up today. I called Nick's phone line and left a message that I would be by around 1pm today and if it was a problem with the time to call me back. Well no return call so my husband and I went to the dealership at around 12:50pm. We were greeted and told to sit and wait in the waiting area. Then Matt from financial came to have us sign papers. We sat for an hour with Matt waiting for him to enter in all the information into the computer, a call to our old loan bank for payoff, a call to new loan bank, by now my husband is playing games on his cell phone as we wait. Then we go out thinking we are all set and told Nick is late stuck in traffic he will be here shortly. When Nick arrives he told me the car is NOT ready that I told him I would be there at 5:00, which I never told him a time as I needed to check with my husband and I would call him. I then asked if my rainguards were on that i had ordered he said oh yes they are, and how about the car mats, oh yes they were in there, but they needed another half hour or so to finish detailing the car. Meanwhile as we were sitting and waiting a nice gentleman came over and noticed we were not smiling or happy, his name was Tony, and he appologized for what was happening. Tony also asked Nick to appologize for being late and all that had happened, we got no reply! At this point I am about to say forget it keep your car! Well we go off for about half an hour and come back and sit in the waiting area, it's now 3:15pm, and we get a call our new car was ready when do you want to pick it up I said I am in the waiting area now! Well a nice gentleman with whom we did not get his name said I am taking over for Nick, I am going to transfer the plates and you will be all set to go. Well I go out to the new car and their are NO rainguards on the car, nor are there care mats like promised!. So this poor man had to go running through the parking lot trying to get mats out of another care for us, and at this point they now lost the sale of the rainguards, I will buy them elsewhere! I will have my car inspected there within the week and will never ever go back there again. My happiness of getting a new car was now great sadness for not only ruining my day but my husbands out of work for 2 1/2 hours, and I had a meeting at 2:30 for my busines that I had to cancel at the last minute. My time is precious and I am so very upset for this entire day and how we were treated, except for Tony and the last gentleman that took over for Nick. Customer Service should be number one and we would have really appreciated Management noting what had happened and appologizing, it was all completely unecessary and very upsetting, not to mention the time I had out of my work and my husband.

Nick Mastruobuono

healthcare
2/13/2013

"I have been a customer for 17 years and the service is..."

I have been a customer for 17 years and the service is continuously exemplary. I can come in for a simple oil change or a more complex repair and treated with professionalism and what I appreciate most is as I bring my car into service I am given an estimate of cost and more often than not the invoice upon completion is less than the initital estimate. The folks are always pleasant and Christine White is exceptional at what she does!

Christine White

Mchae
2/12/2013

"It was my first experience with Clay Nissan and I was..."

It was my first experience with Clay Nissan and I was completely satisfied. The salesperson George T. was very polite and helpful. He made sure,I got my Pathfinder the same day and had explained in detail all of the features. He even set the radio stations I wanted . I recommend anyone looking for a Nissan to check out Clay Nissan and ask for George.You won't be disappointed.

George Tanous

ousmaned
2/12/2013

"Bad diagnostic.Bad service. Avoid this place. They..."

Bad diagnostic.Bad service. Avoid this place. They misdiagnosed my simple problem of having bad wheel bearings. With their poor diagnosis, they wanted to charge me $719 in repairs on top of the $110 of diagnosis fee, $35 of rental. The Clay Nissan service wanted me to buy a new pair of tires for $200, check the breaks (which I replaced 2 weeks prior) for $180, and remove transmission fluids $250. All of this bogus repairs. Two weeks later, I went to Quirk Nissan in Quincy with the same problem. They diagnosed the problem as bad wheel bearings and replaced them for $0 under warranty as the car had only about 35500 miles. AVOID BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE AT THIS PLACE.

Steve

angel3ree
2/12/2013

"The atmosphere there was very relaxing no pushy sales..."

The atmosphere there was very relaxing no pushy sales people like I have experience at the place up the street. Everyone there was so pleasant. The salesman Paul Watson was very helpful finding the right car. When it was time to pick up the car he made sure I knew how everything worked. He went through all the features of the car and even helped to set up the blue tooth which was very helpful. Although I had to do the paper work over I would say my experience there was very good. The finance lady don’t know her real name but I believe they refer to her as A was also very helpful finding me the best deal and everything she promise was delivered.

Paul Watson

happycarbuyer781
2/10/2013

"I have had the best experience at clay Nissan. That..."

I have had the best experience at clay Nissan. That salesman jon Smith the treated me very good and made my car buying experience fantastically good. From the time he greeted me to the time he delivered my car to me, he was very helpful with answering all my questions and making sure I had no concerns. I recommend jon as a salesman to any new or repeat customer that walks into clay. He is very patent and made sure I got the right car for the right price. Clay dealerships are the best with the best customer service.

jon smith

Sue + Jose
2/03/2013

"It is such a pleasure to come there, with any problems,..."

It is such a pleasure to come there, with any problems, or concerns, about service, at this particular dealership, because of "Fitz". He is the reason why, both myself, an my husband come there. We have trust, an absolute faith, in Fitz,when ever we need service advise, or ordinary oil changes, an other repair needs. He is the very reason,is why we bought my husbands car at that dealership as well. We both have had bad expierence's with other places in the past. Everyone always told us.." the dealer will charge you more" NOT SO. Fitzroy really goes above an beyond every time....to make sure we get the best service, an prices, an we never have to worry, that it wasnt done right. IN KNOW WHERE IN GOING FOR MY NEXT NEW CAR !!! Thank you Fitz !!! Thankyou Nissan .

Fitzroy Black

deebindon
2/02/2013

"The service department at the Nissan of Norwood..."

The service department at the Nissan of Norwood dealership is wonderful! Steve M.could not make the process of having any work done on my car, big or small, go smoother than it does. Steve is able to explain to me the problem, what needs to be fixed and quote me reasonable prices in ways that make sense and diminishes the stress I may be feeling. The work that had been done on my car has been flawless. I do not usually take the time to write reviews but feeling as strongly as I do about this service department it seemed a good thing to share the experience and encourage others to check it out. I am a busy busy mom with 2 young girls and it is important that I have a car in good working order and a mechanic who knows what he is doing, is reasonable, honest and does good work, I get all this and more at this service department. Check them out..they are worth it!! Mrs B.

Steve M