Clay Nissan of Norwood

525 Boston Providence Hwy,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Clay Nissan of Norwood Info
About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Thank you for your interest in Clay Nissan! Our goal is to provide you with the best experience on the automile and reinforces our commitment to the relentless pursuit of excellence in all that we do! All pre-owned vehicles are Q Certified and come with a 100,000!!! We specialize in helping people with all types of credit Great and bad! Special Financing available with rates as low as 0% Clay Nissan Norwood is a company about Pride, Passion, Achievement, Respect, Responsibility, Family, Discipline and Courage. The Clay Family Dealerships believes that its strength, continued success, future growth, depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners. We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by the “Clay Way,” setting the highest standards in the automotive retail industry. Our commitment is to be a leader in sales, service, parts and customer satisfaction.

About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
  • EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE!
ousmaned
2/12/2013

"Bad diagnostic.Bad service. Avoid this place. They..."

Bad diagnostic.Bad service. Avoid this place. They misdiagnosed my simple problem of having bad wheel bearings. With their poor diagnosis, they wanted to charge me $719 in repairs on top of the $110 of diagnosis fee, $35 of rental. The Clay Nissan service wanted me to buy a new pair of tires for $200, check the breaks (which I replaced 2 weeks prior) for $180, and remove transmission fluids $250. All of this bogus repairs. Two weeks later, I went to Quirk Nissan in Quincy with the same problem. They diagnosed the problem as bad wheel bearings and replaced them for $0 under warranty as the car had only about 35500 miles. AVOID BEING TAKEN FOR A RIDE AT THIS PLACE.

Steve

angel3ree
2/12/2013

"The atmosphere there was very relaxing no pushy sales..."

The atmosphere there was very relaxing no pushy sales people like I have experience at the place up the street. Everyone there was so pleasant. The salesman Paul Watson was very helpful finding the right car. When it was time to pick up the car he made sure I knew how everything worked. He went through all the features of the car and even helped to set up the blue tooth which was very helpful. Although I had to do the paper work over I would say my experience there was very good. The finance lady don’t know her real name but I believe they refer to her as A was also very helpful finding me the best deal and everything she promise was delivered.

Paul Watson

happycarbuyer781
2/10/2013

"I have had the best experience at clay Nissan. That..."

I have had the best experience at clay Nissan. That salesman jon Smith the treated me very good and made my car buying experience fantastically good. From the time he greeted me to the time he delivered my car to me, he was very helpful with answering all my questions and making sure I had no concerns. I recommend jon as a salesman to any new or repeat customer that walks into clay. He is very patent and made sure I got the right car for the right price. Clay dealerships are the best with the best customer service.

jon smith

Sue + Jose
2/03/2013

"It is such a pleasure to come there, with any problems,..."

It is such a pleasure to come there, with any problems, or concerns, about service, at this particular dealership, because of "Fitz". He is the reason why, both myself, an my husband come there. We have trust, an absolute faith, in Fitz,when ever we need service advise, or ordinary oil changes, an other repair needs. He is the very reason,is why we bought my husbands car at that dealership as well. We both have had bad expierence's with other places in the past. Everyone always told us.." the dealer will charge you more" NOT SO. Fitzroy really goes above an beyond every time....to make sure we get the best service, an prices, an we never have to worry, that it wasnt done right. IN KNOW WHERE IN GOING FOR MY NEXT NEW CAR !!! Thank you Fitz !!! Thankyou Nissan .

Fitzroy Black

deebindon
2/02/2013

"The service department at the Nissan of Norwood..."

The service department at the Nissan of Norwood dealership is wonderful! Steve M.could not make the process of having any work done on my car, big or small, go smoother than it does. Steve is able to explain to me the problem, what needs to be fixed and quote me reasonable prices in ways that make sense and diminishes the stress I may be feeling. The work that had been done on my car has been flawless. I do not usually take the time to write reviews but feeling as strongly as I do about this service department it seemed a good thing to share the experience and encourage others to check it out. I am a busy busy mom with 2 young girls and it is important that I have a car in good working order and a mechanic who knows what he is doing, is reasonable, honest and does good work, I get all this and more at this service department. Check them out..they are worth it!! Mrs B.

Steve M

emoen
2/01/2013

"First new car purchase for my daughter. Chris was..."

First new car purchase for my daughter. Chris was extremely personable, friendly and helpful, explaining fully what colors and trim levels were available, and that the particular Versa Hatchback desired would likely need to be shipped in. Once the selected vehicle was found, it arrived the following day. Price negotiating with Chris and Tony was very straight forward and business like, with no "games" or hidden items. The final pricing was within her budget, and very fair. On pickup, the car was completely ready to go, and the final paperwork completed very quickly. Again, no hidden fees or heavy push for additional items or coverage. Overall an excellent buying experience. I highly recommend buying from this dealership.

Chris Squires, Tony Chamoun

davidmbradley
2/01/2013

"I have been a customer of Clay Nissan of Norwood since..."

I have been a customer of Clay Nissan of Norwood since 2000 when I purchased my 1st Maxima. I subsequently purchased a second Maxima and Clay provided all service performed on both vehicles. I need to point out that I am not a person who normally writes reviews nor do I normally recommend car dealerships. My experience in the past with dealerships was extremely negative and I felt that dealerships were out to gouge the consumer. My perception and experience changed when I started to use Clay Nissan for all of my service needs. They completely changed my thinking and I wouldn't have said it was possible. I have always found their Service Dept. to be extremely professional and helpful in trying to work with me in reducing maintenance costs. I have a maintenance background and I know when a service center is trying to take advantage. I highly recommend Clay Nissan because of their service and will purchase my next Nissan at Clay although there are dealerships much closer to my home. A special mention must be given to the Service Mgr., Christine White. She is simply the best and I appreciate her honesty and true commitment to customer service. David B., Norton, MA

Christine White

tureski
2/01/2013

"The service department at Clay Nissan of Norwood is top..."

The service department at Clay Nissan of Norwood is top notch. Steve and Christine the managers of service as well as the counter help are all great. I have had my car serviced there for over 6 years and would not trust any one else with it. They explain all the issues with my car clearly and in terms I can understand. They explain what parts need to get fixed first and foremost and what might need to get fixed in the near future. There new express service is great gets you in and out in a short period of time. Most of my friends give me a hard time for bringing my car to the dealership for service. But I would not trust anyone else with the safety of my family. In my last visit they recommended Marquis in the sales department. They were right on the money. I will buy all my cars from Marquis in the future a friendly and knowledgeable sales associate who spent a lot of time helping me figure out my best course of action for my new lease. He is a true asset to the Clay Nissan family. Thank you for all your hard work. Michael Tureski

Steve and Christine in Service and Marquis in Sales

los1000
1/31/2013

"It was the easiest time I've had buying a truck. The..."

It was the easiest time I've had buying a truck. The salesman was not pushy and easy to talk too. I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Nick Mastrobuono

dezreen
1/30/2013

"This review is based on the salesman Paul Watson. Paul..."

This review is based on the salesman Paul Watson. Paul was very couteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Questions were answered immediately...no question was left unanswered. Another salesman (forgot name) who owned the same vehicle assisted with the set-up of the phone connectivity, etc. Thnaks again to Paul who assisted in every way possible ot make this a smooth transaction.

Paul Watson