Clay Nissan of Norwood

Call
Clay Nissan of Norwood Info

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Milford Nissan

"I shopped around, and did a lot of internet research on..."

I shopped around, and did a lot of internet research on the new Nissan Pathfinder that I bought. Clay Nissan in Norwood had the best inventory, and offered the best price on the car. They also after checking my the car that I was trading in, offered the best price for my trade. This made making the deal very easy. I appreciated that there was none of the typical car salesman back and forth negotiation. I felt that their main concern was getting me into the car I wanted at the terms that made it work. Possibly the best part of the experience was working with my salesmen, Nick Mastrobouno, and Joseph Antunes. Antunes made sure that he demonstrated the function on each of the buttons on the car before we left the dealership. Those guys were great to work with. Also, Sales Manager, Tony Charmoun, took the time to give my wife and I a personal tour of the service department; and spent extra time with us to ensure that all all the paperwork and the experience after the sale went as smoothly. We were very impressed with the personal attention that we received. For these reasons, and others, I would strongly reccommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle, to check out Clay Nissan in Norwood.

Tony Charmoun, Nick Mastrobouno, Joseph Antunes

"I had a great experience at Clay Nissan in Norwood. Guy..."

I had a great experience at Clay Nissan in Norwood. Guy and Tony were both very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Guy & Tony

"Very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in..."

Very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. Listened to what I wanted and not what "they" wanted to sell me. Courteous and friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership. I have also had previous vehicles serviced here and think the service dept is well run and very effecient and the staff is very friendly and pleasant.

Guy Bognanno

"My husband and I went to Clay Nissan to upgrade from our..."

My husband and I went to Clay Nissan to upgrade from our current vehicle to some thing newer and larger. Both Tony and Marquis not only really listened to what we had to say in terms of what we were looking for in a vehicle but in price. They both really understood we had a budget and had to stay within it. They were able to give us the SUV we needed for the price we could afford. We are so very thankful to them both! We were not hassled into something we didn't want or could not afford. Tony and Marquis really cared about our concerns and were able to go above and beyond to help us out. Thank you!

Tony Chamoun and Marquis Wilson

"We had a very good experience and Customer Service was..."

We had a very good experience and Customer Service was very friendly and warm. Nick helped us to find the right car and Tony was very reasonable in agreeing For final price.best deal outthere I recomend them to everybody.

Nick Mastrobuono and Tony

"Clay Nissan in Norwood has dented my new car and rejected..."

Clay Nissan in Norwood has dented my new car and rejected to fix it in very rude form. I've been answered "I have no proof they did it". OK, the dent looks like heavy tube fall down to the car with open hood, I called them next Morning when I found it (it can not be seen from the driver seat) so no even small scratch for the hood but in 0.02" from the hood there is significant deformation. No luck to talk to the nissanusa guys, they answered there is nothing they can do, Clay Nissan in Norwood is privately operated company. It's frustrated, because I've been their customer for 3 years and have bought 2 Nissans from them (Altima & Murano)... There is an another Clay - in Newton, but when I was choosing my car I met pushy rude behavior there too, so I had just canceled communication. It looks like rude behavior is normal for the Clay company. Stay away from the Clay Nissan!

Did not tell his name, told me "he is the manager"

"Love Mike/PAUL I'm telling all of my family members and..."

Love Mike/PAUL I'm telling all of my family members and friend to see them when they are in the market for new car

Mike and Paul Wisdom

"I went to various other Nissan dealers and none of them..."

I went to various other Nissan dealers and none of them would approve me for the vehicle that I wanted. I had pretty much given up on getting a new car. One evening when I went home I saw the "acquisition sale" flyer in my mailbox and I decided to give Nissan of Norwood a call. The customer service rep was very pleasant and told me that I should come down asap so that I can get first choice on their various options. When I arrived the manager that I was supposed to meet with was busy, and then I bumped into Paul Wisdom. He was very helpful right from the start. He told me to choose any car that I wanted and he would get me approved. After looking around for an hour I found the car that I wanted, however, I had doubts that Paul would be able to get me approved- because I was denied by so many other dealerships. At first I was denied by a few banks BUT Paul worked day and NIGHT to get me my car. He kept in touch with me daily on how things were going and sent the bank all of the extra information they requested. Although, I was nervous that the bank would not approve me, Paul kept his confidence. Paul even gave me a rental to use for a couple of days while the paperwork was processing. Paul was very professional yet caring about my urgent car situation. I am VERY pleased with my experience with Clay Nissan of Norwood because even when I gave up Paul kept on pressing on to get me the car that I wanted. Thanks Paul! You've definitely made a name for CLAY Nissan of Norwood. I would recommend any and everyone. Shantel, RN

Paul Wisdom

"Wow I was never so mistreated as a customer when I had my..."

Wow I was never so mistreated as a customer when I had my 2008 Nissan serviced at Clay (oil change, tire rotation) Firstly after I left something was rattling around under my hood. Yep it was the oil cap not replaced! Checked the tires and yep! they were not rotated! (I scuffed the left front tire and the same tire was still in the left front!) Came back to complain and the service manager said "prove it!" unreal! I was not ready for a fight so I left. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

unknown

"I am an uber thrifty person. I've bought my last 3 cars..."

I am an uber thrifty person. I've bought my last 3 cars from private parties and generally shy away from dealers. After 3 months of searching for a car, I couldn't find what I wanted on the open market. Someone who had just bought a new car from Paul Wisdom, recommended him to me as being fair, friendly and easy to work with, so I took a chance and contacted him. The thing that impressed me most about Paul, was that he was genuinely interested in finding a car that was right for me, and NOT pressuring me to buy something out of my price range. He answered all my questions and was informative beyond that. Everyone I dealt with at Clay, from managers to finance, was friendly, efficient and easy - right down to the last detail. I got a great deal. I love my car, and my experience was totally positive. Even though there are plenty of dealerships in RI, I'd still go back to Clay.

paul wisdom