Clay Nissan of Norwood

525 Boston Providence Hwy,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Clay Nissan of Norwood Info
About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Thank you for your interest in Clay Nissan! Our goal is to provide you with the best experience on the automile and reinforces our commitment to the relentless pursuit of excellence in all that we do! All pre-owned vehicles are Q Certified and come with a 100,000!!! We specialize in helping people with all types of credit Great and bad! Special Financing available with rates as low as 0% Clay Nissan Norwood is a company about Pride, Passion, Achievement, Respect, Responsibility, Family, Discipline and Courage. The Clay Family Dealerships believes that its strength, continued success, future growth, depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners. We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by the “Clay Way,” setting the highest standards in the automotive retail industry. Our commitment is to be a leader in sales, service, parts and customer satisfaction.

About Clay Nissan of Norwood

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Indoor Customer Parking
  • EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE!
tureski
2/01/2013

"The service department at Clay Nissan of Norwood is top..."

The service department at Clay Nissan of Norwood is top notch. Steve and Christine the managers of service as well as the counter help are all great. I have had my car serviced there for over 6 years and would not trust any one else with it. They explain all the issues with my car clearly and in terms I can understand. They explain what parts need to get fixed first and foremost and what might need to get fixed in the near future. There new express service is great gets you in and out in a short period of time. Most of my friends give me a hard time for bringing my car to the dealership for service. But I would not trust anyone else with the safety of my family. In my last visit they recommended Marquis in the sales department. They were right on the money. I will buy all my cars from Marquis in the future a friendly and knowledgeable sales associate who spent a lot of time helping me figure out my best course of action for my new lease. He is a true asset to the Clay Nissan family. Thank you for all your hard work. Michael Tureski

Steve and Christine in Service and Marquis in Sales

los1000
1/31/2013

"It was the easiest time I've had buying a truck. The..."

It was the easiest time I've had buying a truck. The salesman was not pushy and easy to talk too. I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Nick Mastrobuono

dezreen
1/30/2013

"This review is based on the salesman Paul Watson. Paul..."

This review is based on the salesman Paul Watson. Paul was very couteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Questions were answered immediately...no question was left unanswered. Another salesman (forgot name) who owned the same vehicle assisted with the set-up of the phone connectivity, etc. Thnaks again to Paul who assisted in every way possible ot make this a smooth transaction.

Paul Watson

Lava1222
1/28/2013

"Traded in my Lincoln Navigator for an Armada. I could not..."

Traded in my Lincoln Navigator for an Armada. I could not be happier! I think I got a very good amount for my trade and a great deal on the Armada. Plus, everyone in there was friendly with great customer service. At first I thought there was no way I could like a Nissan after driving a Lincoln for so many years, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Actually, the Armada Platinum seems more of a luxury car than my Navigator. I look forward to driving my Armada and would highly recommend this dealership to everyone!! 10 out of 10!!! :)

Guy Bognanno, Tony Chamoun, Mohammed

sasquatch52
1/28/2013

"I recently had a great experience at Clay Nissan that..."

I recently had a great experience at Clay Nissan that made me realize that there are still people out there that will reach out and help you when you need help. My wife was out of work and every penny counted. I needed a repair but couldn't quite afford it. After telling Christine, the service manager, that I needed to cancel my appt she found out why and made it possible for me to get my car fixed. She did this on her own simply because this is how they are at Clay Nissan. They realize that they are there to help you and that is just what they do! After Dale the technician finished with my repair my car ran better than ever! A few days after that I really needed another part that unfortunately was out of stock but the parts man at the counter located one at another repair facility without me even having to ask him. He even called them and told them I was coming. This is how service should be everywhere but normally isn't but at Clay Nissan this is business as usual! I highly recommend Clay Nissan for the best service you will find anywhere! Thanks Christine and all the rest in your great service dept!

Christine/Dale

Metroarena
1/28/2013

"The guys at Clay Nissan In Norwood were the best. Jon our..."

The guys at Clay Nissan In Norwood were the best. Jon our salesman was very professional and helpful to my elderly Mom looking to buy a new car ,he was patient and respectful answering all her questions thoroughly... Tony Chamoun the General Sales Manager was absolutely fabulous and the utmost professional, he made my Mom feel like she was the most important customer there that day. I can't say enough good things about this dealership team! These folks deserve all the praise. They made our buying experience a pleasurable experience. Highly recommend this dealership. Great job Tony & Jon. Sincerely; Mario Arena & Jane Arena

Jon Smith & Tony Chamoun

12 MAX Car Guy
1/27/2013

"The mgmt. and sales person were extremely helpful with my..."

The mgmt. and sales person were extremely helpful with my first Nissan purchase. They allowed plenty of time for test driving and answered all of my questions. I will have all of my scheduled maintenance/service performed at Clay Nissan.

Mark, Mohammed, Brandon

jay.litchfield.9
1/25/2013

"Nick was great to work with. He did not try to pressure..."

Nick was great to work with. He did not try to pressure us with his sales pitch. We felt we got a great deal on the Pathfinder that we ended up purchasing. This is the second vehicle that we have bought from Clay Nissan and it will be the first stop we make when we are in the market again.

Nick Mastrobuono

dbellamy80
1/22/2013

"I was extremely satisfied with the staff and sales crew..."

I was extremely satisfied with the staff and sales crew at this dealership. The financing department was excellent! Guy was very nice and knowledgeable. My experience as a whole was very positive and I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Bravo!!

Guy Bognanno

NoGloves
1/22/2013

"This is my third purchase from Clay Nissan of Norwood..."

This is my third purchase from Clay Nissan of Norwood over the past 9 years. Each time I had a different sales person and each time the service was consistent. One of the great things about this dealership is it's a friendly transaction not a business transaction. Both sides can be candid and honest.

Starts with J