Read Reviews Coliseum Lexus of Oakland

2 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Coliseum Lexus of Oakland

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Coliseum Lexus of Oakland

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"awful! awful! awful!"

Lexus Shopper
7/27/2014 5:45:03 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Martin

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Coliseum Lexus of Oakland:

I found a car I was very interested in and emailed the internet manager at the dealership about it. I live far away, so email was my best method of trying to find out details about the car and whether the price was firm or negotiable. It was during this process that my contact flat out lied to me twice to get me to drive to the dealership. He was rude, dishonest, and had no respect for me or my time. When I tried to clarify the truth of the matter in email, he was sarcastic and lied even further. I am a very successful business woman who is acustom to communicating with difficult clients daily, and I have never been treated so poorly or had someone be so blatantly dishonest. I was ready to buy a car this weekend, but because of this experience, this dealership will NOT be getting my business. Beware- they will lie, cheat, and steal their way into your checkbook - I don't even trust what they are saying about the quality of their cars now.

Twitter
"I am giving this dealership 5 star. Sonny is the..."

kd168
3/17/2011 8:39:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Sonny & Satish

• Overall Score:

My Review Of Coliseum Lexus of Oakland:

I am giving this dealership 5 star.
Sonny is the General Sales Manager and helped us out with Sales Person Satish. We arrived and he greeted us and wasn't the typical schmarmy dude with lame social skills (car dealerships are magnets for these types!). In fact, everyone there was smart, funny and very kind. They left us alone to wander around and check out cars on our own... a whole lot of inventory on the lot but enough for us (we were looking at IS 250 CV) .They are doing even more business these days, so we were shocked at the low cost of our car AND that Sonny immediately agreed to give us another reduction in price. Everything went swimmingly! I highly recommend Coliseum Lexus of Oakland especially buying car after 15 years; my husband is very knowledgeable about cars and much experience negotiating. By the end, he was informed, confident and happy.

Thanks again Sonny!