Colonial Chevrolet

Luke Ealey

March 04, 2017

"Wonderful buying experience"

- Tumeria

We recently bought a Chevy Volt from Colonial Chevrolet. We had a wonderful buying experience. Our salesman was Jim McLoughlin. He was laid back and low pressure. He was knowledgeable and answered all our questions. he helped us every step of the way. We are loving our car and we are grateful for his help and guidance.

December 30, 2016

"Excellent experience"

- 2013tdi

I recently purchased my second vehicle (Corvette Grand Sport) from Colonial Chevrolet in Acton. Once again, this has been an excellent experience. Joe Pellegrini and Mike Sparks are great to work with. I placed a factory order for a 2017 grand sport, got a great price, and they kept me informed regarding the delivery process. The car is absolutely amazing as were Joe and Mike. They respect you as a customer, they work with you on pricing, and they are not at all pushy. The whole process was straightforward and pleasant, which I could not say about several other dealerships I have visited. I found my Chevy team and I happily recommend them to others.

December 12, 2016

"Beyond my expectations!!"

- Firemedic71

The representative that helped me with my services, went above and beyond my expectations and hopes. Dan is extremely motivated to serve his customers above what they should expect. He was pleasant and extremely knowledgeable with helping me understand the service they did that day, and always had a welcoming smile on his face!!!

2015 Chevrolet Sonic