Colonial Chevrolet

Sales Professional
John  Woodland, General Manager, Colonial Chevrolet

John Woodland

April 26, 2017

"Best buying experience - start to finish"

- Arauk

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford-150 from Colonial Chevrolet and it was the best car buying experience I've had from anywhere. Joe Pellegrini was my salesman and, personally, I was actually happy to make a purchase with him. I went in the first time to look at trucks and Joe worked with me. What he had to offer at the time was out of my budget. Instead of trying to talk me into another vehicle or longer loan he asked me what parts of the vehicle where important to me and what were some things I could budge on? Within a week Joe had gone out and found me my truck, called to put the truck on hold until I could refuse it, and sent me a link to its information immediately. I took a look at link, liked it and Joe had the truck in his parking lot that afternoon. Joe really worked for this sale and I was happy to give him it. I never felt pressured, never felt cheated, it was like buying a car of your neighbor. Seriously if you are looking for a new vehicle Go See Joe Pells, Colonial Chevrolet!

April 25, 2017

"Great dealership"

- Haiboy

2017 chevy volt. Nice working with Tania and Jim. Get great quote thru email. The transaction is smooth, no any hidden fee. Simple and efficient.

April 21, 2017

"Back for Another New Car"

- Repeat Customer

Just finished buying our 4th vehicle from Colonial Chevrolet, our 2nd in a row with Joe Pellegrini as our sales rep. The entire experience was excellent as before. No pressure from Joe to buy quickly or to get more than we really wanted in a vehicle. The ability to test drive multiple vehicles and never feel pushed was extraordinary. Very honest and trustworthy interactions have been our experience at Colonial and hence the reason we keep returning. Have used their service department routinely for the last several years and are always pleased with the service and staff attitude.

2015 Chevrolet Sonic