Colonial Chevrolet

Michael Sparks, Sales Mananger, Colonial Chevrolet

Michael Sparks

Sales Mananger

June 20, 2017

"Shaune Conway is the best"

- MICHELLE DROUIN

I went looking for an SUV and Shaune found me a nice looking GMC Terrain and I loved it ... I feel he went above and beyond to help me get out of a vehicle I was paying too much for.... I would highly recommend him and this dealership.... Thank you Shaune for your help.....

Shaune Conway
Michael Giguere

June 09, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Lilywood

Shaune a huge help! All of the staff was friendly and great. I was desperately looking for a black Nissan Rogue and was thrilled to find one with all the gadgets at Colonial Cherverlot. Shaune made the whole process easy and relaxed getting me out of my rental car and into my new Rogue! Thank you all!

Shaune Conway
Michael Giguere

June 07, 2017

"Another fantastic experience !!!! "

- Chris Chappell

This is now the fourth time I have purchased a car/truck from joe at colonial . I've like joe from the very first time I met him in 2010. I had dealt with a dozen sales people before him and was. It impressed. Right away joe made us comfterable, and let us know how much he actually cared . I explained to him my wants and needs and he fit me to the vehicle that I wanted. On the test drive is where he really sold me not on the truck but on himself. My father and I asked him everything under the sun and joe had REAL answers for everything. It was impressive. With no hesitation he had an answer pulled from his vast knoledge of the truck. I have told everyone I know to go see him and they have. This last time around I had an accident and called him right away . The next day I bought my next truck from him and was driving it a day later. I couldn't make it from work so he met me and delivered it as he really does care about you and your vehicle. I believe that honesty and caring about the customer is what's most important and he has it and it will keep me coming back for every future purchase!!! If you want to be told the truth and be helped by an honest and hardworking individual then joe P is your guy!

Joe Pellegrini