Colonial Ford

Shane Conroy

May 20, 2017

"Repeat customer"

- Fordlover@58

As a repeat customer I would like to thank the Colonial Ford Team on another great experience on buying my fourth vehicle from them. They are always accommodating and personal to detail to my concerns. I would like to thank personally, Dell Roderick Bill ONeil Joe in Service You guys keep me and my family coming back to buy new vehicles. Thank you for your great service.

William O'Neil
Joe Murphy
Shane Conroy

May 18, 2017

"Exploring colonial ford "

- bwaters21

I recently bought a mew car at colonial ford of Plymouth. My salesman John Collars made my car buying experience amazing. John made the process quick and easy. The process only took 45 minutes. Overall my experience at colonial ford was great and I encourage more people to use them.

John Collas
Other Employees : Frank Feeney

May 18, 2017

"Unbelievably straight forward, fair and satisfying."

- ChrisReynolds

To me buying a car is worse than going to the dentist. I had pretty much exhausted the dealerships in my area and had grown irritated with the deaf ears and such "a great deal" for something I didn't want. I was just about resigned to once again scrap my search but instead took one last stab, 70 miles away and I almost turned back. Walking into a dealership is a crap shoot and I've run into quite a few conniving persons wanting to make a sale more than satisfying the costumer. I consider myself fortunate to have fallen into the hands of Dennis Leoleis. He listened. Then he put me on to a vehicle that could actually work for me. I had to forego an unimportant option I wanted but he made arrangements to equip the vehicle with what I absolutely needed. I gave him my offer and he said he had to talk with his manager. This is usually where the brow beating comes in but instead I believe he actually pleaded my case and we were this close. I asked Dennis to ask the sales manager to come over. Dennis, Dell and I discussed the final wrinkles and struck a fair compromise. I was absolutely dumbfounded ... couldn't believe it and had to slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. There are a couple of more things I could say these two make a great sales team but I feel readers are looking for a recommendation and not a book. If you've grown tired of the car buying process and pitfalls give these guys a shot. They didn't just earn my business they earned my respect.

Dennis Leoleis