Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda of Richmond

Call
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Complimentary Snacks

"Love my Honda Accord EX-L Coupe"

I recently totaled my car so I was most definitely looking for a new one ASAP. I had a strict budget and I made that very clear to Steve Barber, my sales consultant!! I didn't want to experience any gimmicks or bait and switch tactics. Not only did my sales associate work within my budget, he was able to go about $1500 lower. When I arrived, the car was ready for me to test drive and he was working on the paper work while I was driving. It was a very seamless process, and I appreciate not having to go through the car-buying motions. I was out in about 2 hours. I knew what car I wanted, I knew what color I wanted, I knew how much I could spend and I now have a car that fits those parameters, looks luxurious and will be super affordable to maintain unlike my previous European car. Happy driving! Thanks, Steve.

Steve Barber

"Thank you"

Thank you for helping me find a car and setting up insurance. I appreciate the extra effort you went to. I enjoyed the experience a lot.

"Proud Honda Owner"

I would like to say that my entire experience with Richard and the gang at Colonial Honda were exceptional everything went as smooth as possible thanks to the effort that your team and Richard put together for me...Even though Richard probably thought i was crazy because i followed him everywhere ..I even got to sit in every car in the show room and enjoyed my entire experience...Richard was very informative about the car and functions... thanks brenda bowman

"2nd Civic"

My initial encounter with your dealership was with Jimmy Monger 2 years ago on the internet and he thoroughly helped me with my first lease. We have communicated over the last month as my lease is just about up and was completely satisfied with the service the first time. We made an appointment, I came in and he was busy out at the tent. Bill Stone introduced himself to me, he was very professional, and explained that Jimmy wanted to be notified when I arrived, but he would be helping me today. Jimmy did come in a few moments later and felt confident Bill would take care of me. Bill was extremely personable and polite. He did an excellent job in answering my questions and explaining the new lease options. He was attentive in looking over the car to make sure it was spotless, and took time to answer my questions. Jimmy checked back to be sure all was going ok, which was very thoughtful as well. Thanks to the both of you!

"Fast / No Hassle Experience"

On Sunday September 21, 2014 I was looking to possibly buy a new vehicle. I had visited a different car makers dealership next door and could not get anyone to pay attention to me by coming out and talking to me about vehicles. I left their lot and came next door to Colonial Honda. I wasn't out of my vehicle 2 minutes before I was approached by Tom Farlow. He set the tone with me right away buy not trying to force any particular vehicle on me. I am not a small guy and I did not have to buy a vehicle that day. I explained to him I had 3 priorities that that to be met. Obviously cost, a vehicle I could fit in and definitely good gas mileage. Again I explained to him I did not have to have one that day. I explained to Tom that I was interested in a Honda Accord. He went inside and brought out a set of keys to one particular vehicle I was looking at and one with a few more bells and whistles. When I sat in the Accord, I could not believe how easy it was for me to get in and out of. Hey big people out there, I am 5'10" and just over 400 Lbs..I know that may be a little too much information, but the Accord accommodated my size with no problem. As far as the extra bells and whistles on the other Accord, I explained to him I was not looking for a whole lot of extras. The features in my Accord were perfect for me. With that said, Tom continued on with the Accord I was interested in. His approach speaks volumes to me. I am like most people I know, we don't particularly want something being thrown at us like a steak on a string in front of a hungry dog. With the way the economy has been over the past few years, probably most people like myself know what we are looking to afford financially. What also amazed me was how fast negotiations took. Tom and I sat down, ran some numbers, he talked to his upper management, and before you know it... we had a deal. It was not long after I was setting in Duane Bookheimer's office finalizing the paperwork. As I said in the beginning, I was did not have to buy a vehicle that day but with the professionalism I received from Tom Farlow and the staff around him, I am a owner of a new 2014 Honda Accord 4 Dr LX. Good job...the owner should be proud. If I ever were to get into car sales, This is a place that I would like to work for.

"My Experience at Colonial Honda"

Wendy made my experience as a first time buyer one to remember! She made sure I was satisfied with everything and she was so helpful. I will definitely be purchasing from Colonial Honda again!

"sales and finance"

Bill was courteous and very helpful. Explained the CRV features and Set up my bluetooth. Worked with me on as price I could live with. Duane provided courteous and detailed explanations on the completion of the paperwork.

Bill Stone and Duane

"Feedback"

Excellent customer service that is totally satisfied.Welcoming with positive service and making aware of all offers and benefits . Served us in each step in taking Honda CR V. Thanks.

Walter Cooke

"Charlie Jones review"

Charlie did a good job of making a customer relaxed and informed about their auto option and buying decision. Charlie was honest and pragmatic in his approach to the selection and buying process. Charlie had to spend an equal amount of time managing his dealer resources as he did managing our decision. Charlie paid attention to detail in the way he described the benefits of the auto we were interested in. Charlie did not have latitude to make financial decisions on auto pricing.

"Excellent Service"

Matthew Dubois and Jimmy Monger really helped us out with efficient, courteous service when we needed a car fast. A great experience, an excellent price, no hard sells on extras...all in all we were very pleased and are happy to recommend them!

Matthew Dubois

Internet Sales Manager

Reviews of Kia Young
Kia Young

Internet Sales Specialist

Reviews of Charlie Jones, Jr.
Charlie Jones, Jr.