Colonial Honda of Richmond

Showroom Hours: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Complimentary Snacks
Trevelle
2/28/2015

"Im amazed at customer service"

I called to come look at the preowned 2006 honda accord ex. And Kia Young let me make a test drive and i was impressed, but i had only had a loan thru the bank for 10k and i told her who my bank was thru and she worked her magic and now im with a new car that im in love with!!! I will be back soon to purchase something from Kia again and id recommend her to anyone she is fantastic!!!

Phuong
2/26/2015

"Everything was good"

The service was good, people are nice. They take care of you. Kia Young is a really nice dealer, she work really hard for consumer.

Vuong9388
2/21/2015

"excellent car buying experience"

I appreciate Colonial pricing policy that they give me their best available price the first time I contacted them. Colonial was not the first nor second Honda dealer we visited but the honesty and directness in term of pricing won our business. We visited our local dealer first but it took a back and forth negotiation over several days before we could even get the price matching Colonial's offer the first time. For this reason, we chose to go with Colonial even though it's out of our way. I think the transaction was quick, simple and straight forward. This is how a car buying experience should be.

Yoda
2/21/2015

"Colonial Honda Rocks The House!"

What a pleasant experience working with Gary See and the Colonial Honda team! They are what "right looks like"! Gary is an excellent listener and extremely knowledgable! Must be the Masters Of Education accreditation! Thank you again for the excellent customer service and outstanding facilitation of the Honda CR-V purchase!

Sabrina Thomas

mitchell
2/18/2015

"Honda crv ex-l "

Like to express our appreciation for the professional relationship with the purchase of our Honda crv. Ms. Tricia lewis was very information of the technical and operational aspects of the CRV we purchased. Her attitude and enthusiasm surely represented colonial Honda. Job well done. End result: SOLD.

Tricia lewis

JoAnneC
2/16/2015

"Awesome car buying experience at Colonial Honda"

We have purchased 5 Honda's from this dealership and this was by far our best experience yet. I started with an internet search to see the Honda Civics Colonial Honda had available. I did an internet chat with Steve Barber. We chatted about what I was looking for and why and he said he would get back with me. Sure enough, in about 20 minutes he called and we discussed my options. We corresponded several times during the week and set a time to meet this past Saturday to look at the car. When we arrived, he had the two vehicles we had narrowed it down to pulled up right in front of the dealership. We drove one and had the deal made all within 30 minutes! Of course we did have wait a little while for the business office, which I expected, but someone from Colonial Honda was constantly checking on us to make sure we had everything we needed. Once we got to the business office with Paul King, Finance Director, things moved quickly and we were off in our new Honda Civic in no time. It was the best car buying experience ever!! Highly recommend this dealership and Steve Barber!!

Steve Barber, Paul King

bcooke10546
2/14/2015

"very friendly"

I talked with bill stone to meet him he had left for the evening.Trisha Lewis helped me out she was very friendly and professional i appreciate the experience at Colonial Honda

trisha lewis

CathyB
2/11/2015

"Changing my mind on the Dealership Experience"

I had recently purchased a 2009 Honda Civic on February 1, 2015; I was recommended to speak with Bill Stone by a friend who spoke very highly of his experience with Bill and Colonial Honda. Although my previous experiences at dealerships have been average to say the least; I was very hesitant to go to any other dealer, however after browsing the Colonial Honda used car selection online I decided to give it a try. Within seven days we had to take the 2009 Honda Civic back to Colonial Honda to get some trim parts ordered and while on the phone we asked Bill about a 2007 Mustang GT/CS on a neighboring lot, needless to say I knew that after my experience with Bill and Scott the bar was set and I knew I would not buy a vehicle unless it was through them. When we arrived the 2007 Mustang GT/CS was sitting on the Colonial Honda lot...I was shocked! Bill had went to the neighboring lot and got the car so I can look at it. Upon arrival we were greeted by staff; as well as the General Manager, with handshakes and delightful salutations...we felt very welcome; like royalty. During our conversation I mentioned to Bill that not many people come in to buy another car within 7 days; however this is a direct reflection of what I consider above exemplary customer service that Bill and Scott gave to me. Not only did they make my experience enjoyable they also gave me options that were in the best interests of my family and I. I look forward to a long relationship with Bill, Scott and with Colonial Honda. I hope that all my service needs are as smooth as my 2 car purchases from Colonial Honda. When the time arises to get a new vehicle or refer someone to a dealership to purchase a vehicle it will be Colonial Honda..Bill Stone and Scott Davis. Thank you for all you have done! Kind Regards, David Berthiaume

Davis, Scott

rsjoyner
2/09/2015

"Colonial Honda Was Great!"

Hello all! My name is Shane and I needed a new car for my wife which was starting a new job that required her to drive a lot. I needed a car that was affordable and good on gas. My wife and I drove onto the Colonial Honda lot and immediately met Wendy Sparks. Keep in mind I have bought many new and used cars in my adulthood and Never, I repeat, NEVER have I had such a great experience buying a new car!!!! Wendy was honest and upfront with us from the start. She always looked out for our best interest and made sure we were happy! She found out our needs and even our wants and made it happen! Even the sales manager was a great guy which is rare (for me at least)! If you need a vehicle, please give Wendy Sparks a try. I promise it will be the best experience you will have!!!!!!!!!! A+++++

Netta804
2/09/2015

"Got a car on my lunch break!"

Aasish was very helpful. I came in on my lunch break just to look and ended up leaving with a 2015 civic! He worked hard to stay around my budget as far as monthly payments. I'd definitely go back and work with him again.

Aasish