Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Service 7:30am-4:00pm
  • Complimentary Snacks
boys123
2/10/2016

"We enjoyed our sales experience"

My husband and I was very pleased with the purchase of a 2010 dodge ram truck. We want to thank Troy Murray for his assistance.

tamec916

"Great service"

Gordon Winfield provided great service as always and we love our brand new Honda Pilot! This is now the third vehicle that we have purchased from Colonial Honda.

JessButler06
2/09/2016

"Smooth Car Buying Process"

If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, be sure to see Malcom Leach at Colonial Honda. We told him straight up what we were looking for, and he didn't hassle us-- he provided us with options that were exactly what we were looking for. He was honest, and very informative. Me and my family are so happy with our Honda CRV!

KatieS
2/09/2016

"Excellent Purchase Experience with RJ"

My car purchasing experience was probably longer than most others', but RJ Jackson was great to work with every step of the way. He was eager (but not aggressive) to help me at my initial test driving phase, my almost-ready to purchase phase, and finally, my purchase phase. The idea of what I wanted shifted several times throughout my search which lasted a couple of months and he was accommodating in every way. When I finally decided on the car I was going to purchase, RJ worked with another Carter Myers store to have a specific color combination sent to Colonial Honda which was not in stock at the time there. I would recommend him to anyone. His relaxed approach is certainly something that I appreciated, and his patience in helping me find the car that was best for me was really valuable, and that's one of the reasons why I kept coming back to work with him over three separate visits to the dealership.

vz123
2/08/2016

"Great experience"

I would definitely recommend Colonial Honda to everyone in the market for a vehicle. Tom Farlow had a very relaxed approach toward us and was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. We are very happy with our Honda Pilot and our entire experience with everyone involved at Colonial Honda. Thank you all Corey and Whitney

J & D
2/03/2016

"Colonial Honda Sales Experience"

I had never dealt with Colonial Honda before. A friend at work kept hounding me to go down and see Gordon Winfield. Before we went down I did extensive market research and trade valuation research. We went down and met Gordon and the sales manager (Bubba Rankin). When they came back with the price of the new car we thought the price was just Ok! Then we realized the Sales tax and processing fees, etc. was part of the price quoted. We realized that the price quoted was more than a good deal it was great deal! We were very pleased with the process. No bull, no theatrics just a "let's get the numbers right - right off the bat experience". We haven't experienced the service department yet but the same guy that told me about Gordon and Colonial swears by them. He was right about the sales experience so I am confident the service will be excellent as well. Jerry and Debra Edwards Happy, Happy, Happy!

cgarcia1108
2/01/2016

"excellent service! "

Theo Casper demonstrated exemplary customer service and professionalism . He sold me a beautiful Honda Civic at an unbeatable price. More importantly, he went above the standard of customer service by picking me up from the airport and taking me to the Honda location to finalize the purchase.of my vehicle. He also provided me with great advice on safe areas to rent. This man is an asset to the Honda brand and works passionately to represent its values and code of ethics. Keith was equally as exceptional. He patiently explained the financial details and answered all my questions. He has a sincere interest in helping his customers and he demonstrated his dedication through his professionalism, knowledge, and positive interaction with me.

ddwals1
1/29/2016

""Good service! Good business!"

Garish assisted me with the purchase of my new 2016 Accord Sport. Garish was very informative and displayed great patience with me. There was no hassling, everyone was friendly, and genuinely seemed excited for me. After the sales Garish followed up with me to see how I was enjoying the new ride, which shows that he really cared about me as a customer. I will definitely recommend him and your dealership to my friends and family.

krm4h
1/27/2016

"Amazing"

I came in today to speak with a sales associate about potentially trading in my 2012 CR-V for something new. I had the pleasure of working with Tom Farlow and Sabrina Thomas. Tom took the time to walk me through my options, show me what might be the best fit for me, and took me through the sales process efficiently and professionally (I purchased a 2016 HR-V, which I'm in love with). Sabrina was a whiz with the paperwork, making what could have been a drawn-out, painful process quick and pleasant! Today I purchased my THIRD vehicle from this dealership and cannot recommend them enough. I know that when I'm ready to upgrade again, this is where I will come!

IBM777
1/20/2016

""Very Good Experience""

Purchasing the 2016 CR-V was a very good experience. No hassle with my purchase, very friendly and knowledgeable associate. This was my second time purchasing from Colonial Honda and would look forward to returning in the future.

Reviews of Keith Adams