Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Complimentary Snacks
sreevals123
4/18/2015

"My third car"

This was the third car that I have bought. My experience was wonderful overall. The employees were patient, helpful, and welcoming. My dealer was a nice person who did a great job at helping me. The car that I purchased is an amazing car and I am extremely pleased with it. If I buy another car in the future, it will definitely be from here. The quality of Colonial Honda and all the workers is hard to put into words. I am glad that I came to Colonial Honda to purchase a car and will, without a doubt, recommend Colonial Honda to anyone I know who is looking for a car.

Alexis
4/17/2015

"First Time Car Buyer"

Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and helpful. I am a first time car buyer and was very nervous and inexperienced but they all made the process extremely easy and quick for me. I told them exactly what I wanted and they made it possible for me with no problem. I plan to always get my cars from Honda!!

Jim M
4/15/2015

"Just purchased my 3rd Honda from Colonial Honda"

This time I compared with another Honda dealership, but still ended up buying from Colonial. The deal was worth the drive, but most importantly, Ray Higgins listened. I told him what I was looking for, and he delivered. He didn't try to push me into signing a deal the first day I went in. I told him I would be about a week before making a final decision. I have dealt with Colonial before, but this time was by far the best. I would rate Ray as one of the best car salesman I've ever dealt with.

Ray Higgins

gcole

"Great dealership"

My salesman Ray Higgins was the best. I walked in to test drive two vehicles and he was very patient with me and my questions, and concerns. I wasn't sure about making the purchase and he wasn't pushy. Ray let me take my time and decide which made my purchase so much easier. He even came in on his day off to clean my new Accord! I will recommend anyone ask for Ray Higgins at Colonial Honda.

John

"My new used car"

I was very pleased to have Aasish Bhanu as my sales person . He was thorough and kind and made the experience very good . I would go their first for my next new car .

kisha preston1980
4/13/2015

"My New Car"

Thanks again to Kia and Keith for such a great experience on getting my new car....they had great attitude and personality to make you feel wanted as far as making a new car purchase at Colonial Honda....they where very nice and helpful as far as getting you a car that fits your needs...Thanks again Kia and Keith I love my new car...:)

mbristow17
4/13/2015

"My unexpected, emergency car purchase"

Many thanks to Gordon Winfield and Keith Adams, both of whom were extremely helpful in finding me the vehicle I needed at the right price. My daughter's Honda Civic was totaled 5 days ago, and buying a new car was not exactly in the plans for me right now. However, it was a must and when it came down to crunch time, these guys got it done for me. I'm a single mom and owning and maintaining 2 vehicles is difficult enough when everything goes right, but much more so when something goes wrong. Timing and finances may have presented a problem for me, but Gordon and Keith made it easy. I would definitely recommend Colonial Honda to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Usman91
4/12/2015

"GREAT customer service "

My sales person was Aasish Bhanu. He was very nice, friendly and worked with us thru out. He helped me really well with my trade in and my new car. Excellent service Aasish provided

Hondajra7834
4/12/2015

"Went into Honda looking for a car. Very satisfied "

Went into Honda after visiting multiple car dealerships. That's when Aasish Bhanu approached me. Very professional right off the bat but also a person you can get comfortable with and be honest with. Aasish Test drove the 2012 Honda Civic ex-l with me. He was very knowledgeable on the aspects of the car. He was very questionable to make sure I was getting the car I truly wanted. His patience with me was very well as I sat in the dealership with him for three hours call insurances and didn't even buy a car that day. Come next day I found insurance that I agreed with called Aasish and still was very respectful , nice, and patience. Came in and got the car. I also dealt with Keith Adams on the financial side . Who gave me some really nice advice that he didn't have to do. Keith also showed great professionalism and patience with me also. I would strongly reccomend anyone who is coming to Honda to go to these two guys.

Dule
4/11/2015

"Bill Stone"

I would like to use this opportunity to write a few words about the Bill Stone. From the moment we made contact at the dealership, Bill's been nothing short of what I feel every sales person should be like. He listened carefully to my demands, found it for me and gave me a reasonable price at which point we were able to shake hands and finalize the deal. Employees possesing qualities such as professionalism, kindness, integrity, pleasant personality, knowledge of the product and compassion are rare to come across now days - Bill has all those qualities. I will recommend Bill to my friends and associates.

Reviews of Keith Adams