Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Complimentary Snacks
SK
5/22/2015

"Great Deal!"

After shopping around, go the best deal at Colonial Honda. Matthew Dubois provided excellent sales service and got us in and out as quickly as possible. Have had the car 5 months now and still love it!

Matthew Dubois

Kayko4950
5/22/2015

"Amazing experience "

I have been searching for a car for months and newlet though I would drive away with a brand new car that I've always wanted . Gary see was my first point of contact . Let me just say that this man is an asset to the company . Gary and bill stone stuck with new the entire way through, helping me choose the perfect car for me . I originally thought that I would never have this car due to my financial issues but these guys have showed me literally that if theirs a wheel, there's a way . I appreciate everything that has been done for me especially keith the financial manager that works his fingers to the bone every day to get people up and running . He did everything in his power to see memail drive away in that vehicle and I did just that . I currently have no interest in any other companies and probably will never have another interest in a company other than colonial honda . THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO .

ldtownse
5/21/2015

"1st time buyer experience"

Wendy jumped in and got me what i wanted put of a vehicle. She posses great customer service as well as hospitality. Im a first time car buyer and I enjoyed every moment of it thanks to Wendy, Alan, and Keith. Thank you alot!!

umarH
5/20/2015

"great service"

I leased a 2015 Honda civic and was taken cared for by ashish. By far one of the best dealer I came accross. Really made the process easy for me and followed up making sure I had everything I needed. Definitely recommend him for anything car related.... Great guy!

SethRoberts

"Amazing Customer Service!"

From the moment Tricia contacted me via email, I knew I was in good hands. She made every step smooth and put me in the vehicle I wanted! She has the best customer service I have ever encountered, not just at a dealership but out of any place ever! She was understanding and worked around my work schedule. The price was below MSRP by quite a bit! I love my car and how I was treated by Tricia. She didn't try to haggle me or sway me towards other cars and make me feel uncomfortable like most dealerships! I came in on the day I was ready to purchase and was ready to leave within and hour! Tricia was sure to go over all the car features and really made me feel comfortable in the car! And as a person with no credit, I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the car, but she made sure that I found a loan all on my own! She made the whole process easy, and she has a permanent customer on her hand! I will be back when the Type R comes to America! Anyone looking to buy a car make sure you talk to Tricia! Thank you so much for the wonderful buying experience Tricia and Colonial Honda! You know how to treat customers!

@BugFace25

"Amazing Customer Service"

I absolutely loved my experience here at colonial Honda. From the very start to the end Charles Jones took care of me, He did not Hover over me or pressure me into something I did not want (Like what I experienced at another unnamed dealer.) I Thought, okay this is it my experience can't get greater than this, then Charles introduced me to Keith Adams from finance, not only was he a joy to talk to, but he made sure that I was right where I wanted to be as far as financing is concerned! All in all I had a great experience I wish all my car buying experiences could be this wonderful!??

MSGJ2U

"Superior Customer Service"

Malcolm and Keith went above and beyond to put me in a vehicle, My expectations were exceeded when I was able to get a brand new vehicle and a reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Trains85
5/17/2015

"Great!"

Aasish took good care of me. Got exactly what I wanted. Great car for a great price. Would recommend him and this dealership to others.

ntaylor
5/17/2015

"Great service "

They went above and beyond to find a vehicle I was satisfied with (I can be hard to please sometimes) but Mr.Adams found the perfect vehicle, I'll definitely be a return customer I've also referred my parents and a few friends!

Tuck78
5/14/2015

"Great customer service "

My experience was good, from the beginning all my questions were answered, Aasish was displayed excellent customer service! Thanks

Reviews of Keith Adams