Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Service 7:30am-4:00pm
  • Complimentary Snacks
Bland7
8/01/2015

"1st class from start to finish"

Thank you Tom Farlow for providing us with the best car buying experience ever! The selection at this dealership was excellent and they are in a very convenient location

Tara8595
7/30/2015

"Quick, easy, and got a great deal!"

Zach Blair at Colonial Honda made buying my new car a hassle-free, enjoyable experience. He got me a great deal on my new CR-V, beating all other offers in the Central Virginia area. He explained all the features of the car, helped me to get a fair deal on my old Accord, and continued to be responsive, answering my questions even after the sale was complete. The finance manager was friendly as well, and didn't give me a hard sell for not buying extended warranty, which I appreciated. Really, you couldn't ask for a better buying experience. Thanks guys!!

Zach Blair

kenj125
7/28/2015

"Thanks Malcolm and Dave!"

This was my very first time purchasing a car from a dealership and I couldn't have been more pleased with the expirience. Malcolm and Dave were so helpful in helping me find a great car at a great price. I would recommend anyone to take a stop by Colonial Honda.

Honda Gal

"Wonderful experience!!!!"

Went in to look at a used car and the sales guy Glenn, suggested a new one and I was not sure about being able to qualify for a new car, but Keith was able to get me in a new 2015 Accord! My whole experience was wonderful and I would recommend Colonial Honda any day!

Cstiedle

"Buying Made easier"

I recently bought my 5th car from Colonial Honda (4th from Gordon Winfield) and would recommend this dealership and Gordon to anyone who needs a new vehicle. Gordon works tirelessly to insure you get the most for your money. Buying a car can be stressful, time consuming, and expensive. Gordon is helpful in making the choices best suited for you!

bazaarmunchkin
7/27/2015

"Great Service in a Non-Pushy Environment"

Dave Robinson took great care to show us their inventory. He took the time to assess our needs while finding the best value for our money. We absolutely love our car, and knowing that we have a quality team behind our purchase made the entire experience wonderful. We would highly recommend Dave to guide anyone towards their next purchase. Thank you for your guidance.

seaborns9797
7/25/2015

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Adam and Keith really went above and beyond to make sure that my needs were met. Customer service was great and I left a happy customer. For anyone thats looking for a new or used vehicle, visit Colonial Honda and ask for Keith Adams and Adam Blake.

Adam Blake

Wendy
7/24/2015

"awesome"

Keith Adam and Tricia Lewis I would recommend your service, you guys are the best luv my car. Keep up the good work, Honda has a great group of people taking care of business thanks

foxy83
7/20/2015

"persistent, honest, very helpful capable and most caring!!!!"

I can only use one word to describe the workers and the quality of experience the Honda employees Keith Adams and Malcolm Leach displayed and that word would be Excellence!!! They strive to get u what u want and deserve....Thank you both!!!

Kaysaj
7/16/2015

"My Experience "

After going to multiple dealerships and getting turned down because of my situation with no credit, I went to Colonial Honda where I met Mr.Richard Miller and Mr. Keith Adams. I am beyond grateful for this opportunity. They helped me get into a wonderful car within a few hours and I'm extremely satisfied with everything!!

Reviews of Keith Adams