Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda of Richmond

Call
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Complimentary Snacks
Theresa
1/29/2015

"Fantastic!"

I had been researching cars for months. I finally decided on the Terrain and contacted Matthew. Through many, many emails we were finally able to get together. His patience with me is to be commended. I asked a lot of questions and had to cancel our appointment several times, but through it all, he remained courteous and polite. Finally after arriving at the dealership (which was a two hour drive), he completely put me at ease. He is a very nice young man and I totally enjoyed working with him. I will definitely be back in touch with Matthew this summer to purchase my daughter a car. I was also thoroughly impressed with the dealership itself. It was immaculately clean and all your employees, to include Sandra in Finance, were extremely friendly.

Matthew Dubois

sandra mason
1/29/2015

"My experience at Colonial Honda"

I went to the dealership not knowing what to expect. Keith Adams and Dave Robinson were wonderful to me. They answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I was a very happy. They both listen to me and what I want and made it happen. I will recommend them to everyone that I know who is looking for a new or used car.

Dave Robinson and Keith Adams

Pam
1/27/2015

"Great Sales Person"

The sales person exceeded our expectation as it related to pricing of vehicle..great car for the deal that was made..we highly recommend dealership

Scott,Davis

GD
1/21/2015

"Pleasant experience"

Richard made the whole process of buying my first new car in over 20 years a very pleasant experience. He was very thorough, answered all my questions and explained all the features of the 2015 Accord. I would recommend Richard and Colonial Honda to everyone.

brownjen
1/14/2015

"A Difficult Decision Made Easy"

It was a pleasure having Wendy as a sales person.. She was friendly & knowledgeable. Because of her pleasant personality & concern to please her customer, I felt comfortable & relaxed. She was very helpful which made my decision to do business with this company & purchase a vehicle so much easier. This is not the only dealership I've done business with, but Wendy is the one person I'll recommend to my friends. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get what you want. If ithat is not possible, she will work tireless to make your second choice a reality. She is so good she can sell coal in New Castle, ice in Alaska, and even heaters to people in the hot Caribbean. Thanks Wendy, you are the best at Colonial Honda.

PK
1/13/2015

"Efficient buying process"

I was in a bit of a hurry to get my car after extensive shopping at many dealerships with difficult experiences. The folks at Colonial Honda kept the haggling to a minimum and processed the paperwork including financing very efficiently. I went to the dealership at 6:30 PM and walked out with my fully prepped car, plates attached, paperwork completed at 8:30 PM. Thank you Kia Young for all your help and low pressure approach. I will be singing your praises!

Datestis
1/11/2015

"Great experience"

I enjoyed dealing with Colonial Honda! The company and workers were very accommodating to meet my needs with purchasing a new vehicle! They also followed up with me after the purchase to make sure I was satisfied! Customer satisfaction is their priority!

Todd Curle

Tia
1/08/2015

"Great Job"

I'm so happy with my car and thank you so much! I will be referring other people/customers to you'll! Also great customer service! Thank you again!

Aasish Bhanu & Keith Adams

Steph
1/07/2015

"Straight forward and low pressure experience"

On January 5, 2015, I purchased a Honda Fit from Paul Thrasher. Usually I feel pressured when the sales men meet me in the lot at a car dealer, but I was pleasantly surprised by his low pressure and casual manner. He was very knowledgeable and efficient and went way beyond my expectations of a sales associate. I am very happy with the Honda Fit I purchased and feel as though I made a friend for life with Paul. He stayed an extra two hours after work to acquaint me with the car's technology and special features. When I left the lot I felt I was very lucky to have been served by him and that he was able to help me get the deal I wanted on the trade-in. I would highly recommend this dealership and Paul without reservation.

Paul Thrasher

Lynn
1/07/2015

"Excellent Service Purchasing New Car"

I purchased my CRV at the end of December 2014 and my experience was absolutely great. I worked closely with Wendy Sparks who was very friendly, honest, and no pressure to buy a car. She worked extremely hard in finding the right color inside and out and had the car delivered immediately She is dedicated to her customer and goes above and beyond. Wendy is really the reason I stayed with Honda and bought locally. In my opinion Wendy is tops!!!

Reviews of Wendy Sparks