Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Service 7:30am-4:00pm
  • Complimentary Snacks
jonesr
8/27/2015

"Second purchase in a year"

We bought a 2015 Honda Pilot a year ago and just bought a 2015 Honda Accord from this dealership. Our Granddaughter just got a 2015 Honda Civic from here and we dealt with Richard Miller on all three occasions. We are satisfied with all our purchases, we feel Richard treated us fairly and are happy with the way we have always been treated at the dealership, sales and service. We just traded in a 2007 Honda CRV on the Accord and we bought the CRV from this dealership also. We recommend the dealership and also recommend dealing with Richard Miller.

Blr72
8/23/2015

"Car buying the way it should be!!!!"

It was a hot Sunday afternoon when my wife and I decided to stop by Colonial Honda and see if they by chance happened to have a 2015 Honda Accord Sport, white with black interior. One thing that I like to do when considering buying new car is to have sometime just to walk the lot and see what's out there. The staff was very respectful of this fact and gave us the space we enjoy. We walked the lot and came across the car my wife hoped would be there. In my opinion Colonial by far has the best new car inventory of dealers in the area. By this time it's approaching 5:30 pm and we needed to take off to get a few other things done. This busy schedule we all keep can be grueling if you know what I mean. The next day I called over to the dealership and was connected with Theodore Casper at which point I gave him the stock number of the vehicle I was interested in and we scheduled an appointment for the following day, which by the way I later found out later was Theo's day off. But I will come back to that. Upon arriving at the dealership we were greeted promptly and asked if we could be helped. They immediately put us in contact with Theo who as promised had the car detailed and ready for our test drive. When we saw the car it was love at first sight but still had not made a decision to buy. During the test drive I learned that Theo had come in on his scheduled day off. I immediately apologized and said we could have scheduled the test drive for another day if I would have know, his immediate reply was I am here for your convenience and want to make sure you get whatever it is you need. I have bought several new vehicles in my life and have never felt more appreciated as a customer as I did that evening. We bought the car 20 minutes later. Thanks Theo and Colonial Honda, I look forward to many good years of service from our Accord!!

Theodore Casper

rn51
8/23/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Odyssey"

This is the second Odyssey that I have purchased from Colonial Honda and am well satisfied with the transaction start to finish. I worked with Richard Miller on this purchased and found him to be extremely knowledgeable and very professional through out the process. He took time to go over vehicle features in detail and answered every question I asked without hesitation. And he did not try to sell me extras that I did not want. I would recommend him without reservation.

yankee66
8/20/2015

"purchase of honda civic"

I was very happy with the service I received when purchasing my new car. I would recommend the dealership to anybody. the salesman was very professional and went over everything. all my questions were answered thoroughly

steve barber

mthomps9
8/17/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My father and I worked with Tom to help purchase my new CRV. He was fantastic and so personable! He took the time to show me how to work my new CRV, which I really appreciated! I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a Honda to work with Tom because he is just that great!

CGregor
8/09/2015

"The best price without pushy salespeople"

Twice in the past six years, we have purchased cars from Colonial Honda. The dealership is 100 miles away, so we have to make sure Colonial has the best price before we travel to Chester, Va. I did lots of online research, found out the average people were paying for what I wanted, sought quotes via email from 6-8 dealerships. In both cases, 2009 and 2015, our local dealers were at least $2,000 more than Colonial. We agreed on a price via email, then set up a time to get the car. In 2015, we dealt with Gary See, who was helpful and quick to respond but not pushy. We despise the games and gimmicks other dealerships force on customers to arrive at a price. Dealing with Colonial was stress-free. They are honest and forthright; they told us what was doable and what wasn't. It's refreshing to come away from a car purchase feeling good about the experience, like we got the best-possible price without spending a day playing games with a dealership's salesman and his manager. We were well taken care of.

accordhybridfan
8/06/2015

"Amazing experience!"

From the beginning to the end of the process, the experience was fantastic! No hassle, great advice, we felt like our points were heard and taken care of. Glenn Seymore, our sales rep, was amazing, interacting with us both in a personal and a very professional way. And we love our new car!

civik1
8/05/2015

"Walter Cooke was very helpful in this purchase."

Great service from Walter Cooke and the guys who prepared my new Civic. I did not feel pressured to spend more than I did. The car is fun to drive.

elsiemhancock
8/03/2015

"Truly exceptional experience!"

From the moment you walk in to the moment you drive away the team at Colonial Honda truly takes care of you. I NEVER felt like I was being "sold" a car. They make the car buying experience about you and not the bottom line. I worked with Steve Barber and he was amazing! Steve and the team went over all my options in a manner I could understand and made sure I was fit not only with a car I could afford but one I truly loved. I walked out with a great deal and a beautiful new car. I will never buy a Honda at another dealership!

Steve Barber, Kenny Wolton

crv123
8/02/2015

"Great car buying experience."

My experience at Colonial Honda was great. Girish was very helpful and straightforward with me on all the details. I got a great deal and it was hassle free!!

Girish Ramachandran