Colonial Honda of Richmond

2100 Walthall Center Drive,
Chester, Virginia 23836
Colonial Honda of Richmond Info
About Colonial Honda of Richmond

Colonial Honda is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors in Petersburg in 1974, Colonial Honda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. To better serve the needs of our customers Colonial Honda moved to its current state of the art location off of Interstate I-95 in Chester in 2005. Colonial Honda is an employee owned and operated. When you shake hands with an associate you can trust that you will be treated with the integrity of a business owner. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned or Honda Certified Vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! You can trust that Colonial Honda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice that fits your needs. Colonial Honda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Colonial Honda offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 490-4762 if you have any questions or comments. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs!

About Colonial Honda of Richmond Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Saturday Service 7:30am-4:00pm
  • Complimentary Snacks
Chris
7/02/2015

"Good experience when buying a new car"

They were all awesome doing everything they could to help me buy my first new car. I wish i had more time to look over the car see how everything functioned. I definately had a great experience buying my first car.

Zander
7/02/2015

"Excellent value for trade"

I received a letter looking for Honda vehicles of my model year. Having purchased from Colonial Honda in the past, I decided to go in and see if they would even come close to what the letter promised for trade in value. Working with Wendy Sparks, I was able to get both an excellent trade in value and great price on a new vehicle. I'm extremely pleased with our new vehicle that has more features than our last vehicle and we paid an amazing price.

holmesl
7/01/2015

"Awesome "

These guys were professional and down to earth. They also made the process quick and easy. They made our first car purchase exciting and memorable .

Robert jayne
7/01/2015

"New car"

These guys went out of there way to get me into a new car so if anyone needs a new car go to colonial Honda

Adam blake

Debra
6/30/2015

"excellent experience"

Purchasing my first Honda was a exceptional satisfying experience at Colonial Honda of Richmond. I cannot speak enough pleasure of my experience with the salesman and finance manger. I didn't have to walk all over the car lot, I would just mention the type of car I wanted to check out and they brought it to me to test drive. Once my decision was made, they brought me a approval with all the information I need to know within minutes. With this being my first time of buying a Honda, so far I have been quite please with the car, the way it drives and handles the road. The room the backseat has is unbelievable. Thanks Gary See for exceptional experience !

July 01, 2015

On behalf of Gary and myself, it was an honor assisting you in purchasing your new vehicle here at Colonial Honda. We hope all is well and look forward to seeing you in the future as a loyal Colonia Honda customer. ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** Best regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

shawndax3
6/29/2015

"Great Experience"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great care with great customer service skills and wonderful employees... BaBa is a great salesman and Keith was the finance manager that did a great job with getting me financed for my new 2015 Honda Civic...

BaBa

July 01, 2015

On behalf of BaBa and myself, we would like to thank you for choosing Colonial Honda to purchase your new your vehicle. We hope you are enjoying your most recent purchase and would like to welcome you to our growing Colonial Honda family. ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** Best regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

peggyw68
6/23/2015

"A True Blessing!!!!!"

I am never comfortable buying cars but Bill and Keith made this one of the best experiences I've ever had. Both of them made this whole process effortless. I was never pressured and I never felt uneasy. I believe they were more excited for me than I was for myself. Bill even called to thank me again several days after my purchase. I will use them for any other vehicle I buy and will refer any of my friends and family to Colonial Honda that are looking for a new or used certified vehicle. I simply loved the entire experience and dealing with Keith was simply the icing on the cake for me. Thanks again to the both of you for making my day as perfect as it could get!!

July 01, 2015

On behalf of Bill and myself, we like to thank you for traveling to Colonial Honda and purchasing your certified Honda from us here and look forward to seeing you in the future. Best wishes to your in journeys. ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** Best regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

Kelly
6/19/2015

"Awesome "

I had a wonderful experience here at Colonial Honda. When I first walked in I felt like I was at home. The environment was warming and I felt absolutely no pressure. I told them what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations! After going to other dealers prior, I felt discourage about purchasing a new vehicle as a new buyer but Colonial Honda made my experience stress and haggle free! I would definitely refer friends and family members to go to Colonial Honda!

July 01, 2015

On behalf of Bill and myself, we are glad to have exceeded all expectations in your car buying experience here at Colonial Honda. We are also grateful to have had an opportunity to make you feel at home. We welcome you to our growing family here at Colonial Honda. ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** Best regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

Diana96
6/18/2015

"Amazing experience!!!"

Keith Adams is an amazing person, he went beyond to get everything taken care of, as well as Lious Farley !!! I appreciate everything. Definitely going to refer to Colonial Honda !

June 19, 2015

Thanks for the opportunity in allowing me to earn your business. We at Colonial Honda welcome you to our growing family! ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** With Best Regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

mitres15
6/15/2015

"A blessing "

My experience was the best experience ever! I have no complaints at all! Mr. Leach was very detailed and helpful, also kept a great sense of humor. The car was worth seeing and my mom loved everything about it! Mr. Adams was also detailed and fair. Great personality. Prices & payments were at a decent price along with insurance.

June 19, 2015

On behalf of Mr. Leach and myself, we appreciate the opportunity in making a blessing come true for you. I'm glad to hear that your mother loves the car as well. We hope all is well and look forward to seeing you in the future as a loyal Colonia Honda customer. ***Remember to tell a friend about a friend so we can become friends*** Best regards, Keith "The Credit Boss" Adams

Reviews of Keith Adams