Columbia Honda

Sales and Leasing Professional

May 27, 2017

"Best Experience Ever"

- Mike C

I have bought many cars and this was by far the best dealership I have dealt with. Michelle was fantastic through the whole process. We communicated via text for a week and today I was ready to purchase. I live about 90 minutes away and we were in a bit of a hurry due to incoming weather. She had all the paperwork ready to go at the terms we had discussed and the entire process took less than 2 hours including the test drive. I can't recommend this dealer enough!

Michele Benjamin

May 23, 2017

"Extremely Professional"

- Shawn Von Talge

I've going to their service department now for over a year and EVERY time I drop in TJ and Gregg have been professional, courteous and willing to drop everything to help. By far the best service experience I have had in 25+ years!

T.J Mitchell
Greg Ropp

May 21, 2017

"Great help in a pinch"

- walter

We had been rear-ended and needed a replacement car within a short time, even though we really didn't feel like looking for a car. Trent was great to work with as we tried one car after the other, and helped us settle on a Fit with low mileage and in excellent shape. It's fun to drive. Thanks to Trent the unfortunate circumstances led to a good outcome.

Trent Custard