Columbia Honda

Jonathan Barfield, Sales Advisor, Columbia Honda

Jonathan Barfield

Sales Advisor

September 23, 2017

"Buying a reliable used car."

- RMP

I had been in a auto accident the week before. My friend had been taking me to look for cars. I am a stage 4 cancer survivor who has a limited income and limited income to work with. I wasn't having much look at the previous places I had been to. As we took a break to eat I looked up Honda on the website to see if there were any cars in my budget. I found 4 that struck my interest. So after we ate we went to Honda. Josh Larimore was in the used lot as we pulled up. He came over immediately and introduced himself. He was very friendly the moment he spoke to us. This was a breath of fresh air as I had the feeling the salesman at the previous place I had been looking was irritated with us! He nicely asked us to meet him inside and he would help us. He took us to his desk and we sat down. He was very polite and offered us a beverage. I didn't tell him of the cars I had looked up. I wanted to see what he came up with. I told him what I had to work with in my budget. He looked in his computer and immediately found the car that was my first choice. We also as 2 woman wanted to make sure we didn't get taken advantage of and that we were getting a dependable car. The first car which was a 2008 Honda Fit Sport in burnt orange color. Now I'm making that color up, it was a dark orange like color. I didn't remember the exact color name. Unfortunately it had been sold the day before. He found 2 more cars after that, which were also my other choices I had previously picked out on the website. He took my budget seriously and was very considerate to my car needs. He looked them up on carfax for us to make sure the car wasn't salvaged, wrecked or flooded. He explained everything to us on the report and told us all the work and maintenance that had been done on each car. When we picked 2 cars to look at and test drive he had them brought around. I asked him to drive the cars for me as I was still scared to drive after my car got totaled. He had no problem with this. He answered all our questions and explained about the 2 cars and the differences between them. We asked which would be the most reliable car that wouldn't break down a month after it was bought. He gave us his honest opinion of the 2 and which he thought would be the better car. We explained to him my health situation and my need for a reliable used car to get back and forth to the hospital and the store. He was honest and understood I only had so much in my budget for a car. One of the cars we were looking at was a 2013 Nissan Sentra that was listed for 9,300 and he immediately went down to the price I had to work with. He had compassion for my situation and budget and showed me a reliable car and offered it at a price I could afford. Basically for what was put into it. He was making nothing off of it but the recognition of selling it. This is a rare quality in a salesman, honesty and integrity! To sometimes sell a car to a person working within their budget and despertely needing it. Selling it making nothing for himself. He made this experience so much better as I was buying a car out of need not pleasure. All around this was by far the best experience I have ever had! He explained to us how the payment would go to the financing person who was also very friendly and nice! Everyone I encountered there were friendly and nice. The y were fast, friendly and efficient. While we were finishing up with the paperwork they took my car and had it detailed so I would drive away in a nice shiny clean car! I would highly recommend buying a car from Columbia Honda and totally trust Josh Larimore to find you a good car at a fair and honest price. All salesmen should be like him! THANK YOU JOSH FOR SELLING ME THIS WONDERFUL CAR AT A PRICE I COULD AFFORD!!! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Josh Larimore
Nick Costanza

September 20, 2017

"Great salesman"

- Ashley

Trenton was great to work with. We were wanting to make a deal over phone since we do not live in Columbia, Trenton made that possible and made our deal quick and painless. He was not pushy, demanding, and did not phone harrass us, which made it even better! Thanks Trenton!

Trent Custard

September 19, 2017

"Great purchasing experience"

- tmac

I worked with Doug Walker who did an outstanding job. He took the time to show us not just the kind of vehicle we finally purchased but other models as while we browsed. The sales process was smooth and completed much sooner than I expected. I was actually able to take the vehicle home that evening after deciding to buy it that same evening. Doug did not lay on the high pressure sales pitch, was responsive to every question I had and provided straight forward answers to my questions. After taking the car home, I decided the nest day to buy some accessories so back to the dealer. Again, great help from Doug and Randy in parts. Couldn't be happier with the purchase and would recommend the dealer and Doug to anyone considering buying a Honda.

Doug Walker