Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Joe Gudorf
4/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

We purchased our F150 from Brad at Columbine Ford in 2014. The process was so easy and convenient. Since then, Brad has stayed in touch making sure everything is going well. I recently had a noise from the truckspine electronic hub. I called Brad and he talked to Kerri in service. I live in Grand Junction so getting my truck to Rifle involves taking time off work. Brad offered to take my truck to Rifle. Kerri and the service department were able to diagnose and fix the problem in one day. Kerri was very nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I don't know what other dealership has the level of customer service and knowledge staff in the United States. I would absolutely recommend Brad, Kerri, and Columbine Ford to anybody tired of the dealership games, red tape, and poor service. Please consider this dealer for your next automobile or service.

KERRI

Cesar Alvarez
4/20/2016

"Perfect "

Brad gave us an excellent experience in buying a car, he treated us very well and for those reasons I would recommend you guys to anybody! Thanks once again!!:)

John Stewart
4/19/2016

"New Purchase"

This is my 3rd purchase from Columbine Ford. Was getting a service done on other truck and saw a upgraded truck went and test drove and traded trucks. I would recommend them to anyone. Jake Bowen your a Rock Star Thank You

06DTS
4/19/2016

"2006 Cadillac DTS"

I was a bit sceptical about purchasing a vehicle over the phone and out of state! Jeremy was my sales rep who helped me every step of the way. He always updated me on the vehicle status, paper work and never hesitated to answer my calls... and there were lots of them. He gave me the best deal possible, assured me everything worked on the car(which it did) and made the process pretty smooth. Gave 5 stars. The only small complaint I have is that paper to get my Texas plates were sent to the wrong address but thankfully the court house rep had them transferred the one near me. Took a couple of weeks to receive but it was worth the wait. Thanks again Jeremy!

jeffery welch
4/11/2016

"Happy Truck owner"

Brad Wilkins sold my son a truck about a month ago and I metioned that I was in the market for a truck as well. I told him what I was looking for and he was diligent in sending me information on trucks via email. He was patient with me as I was looking for the perfect truck at a certain price range. Well he found one that I couldn't pass up. It was everything I was looking for. He even went the extra mile and delivered it to my house in Grand Junction. I will recommend to all my friends Columbine Ford and Brad Wilkins

Leander Jones
4/10/2016

"Certified pre-owned vehicle "

I was at the dealership for service to my old ford. I was in the waiting room when Ravi Dukes came up to me and asked if I wanted to see a vehicle on the lot. I was shown a 2014 Ford Taurus and fell in love with it after taking it for a test drive around town. The employees were very friendly and courteous. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. I bought my old ford from this dealership.

Carmalita Cruth
4/06/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. I dealt with Ravi Dukes and he is my favorite by far. He helped me out so much and I'm so thankful to him.

April 07, 2016

On behalf of Ravi Dukes, thank you for your review. We are so happy when we know our customers would recommend us with such enthusiasm! We are grateful for your business and for taking the time to share about your experience.

Bear 1234
4/01/2016

"Our new jeep"

Friendly knowledgeable and efficient! Ravi was great we will definitely use you again when selecting another vehicle! He made to process fast and was all ready for us when we arrived.

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your review of Ravi Dukes! We love to hear that our customers are taken care of and have a great experience here. And we're always happy to hear that you'll be back! Thank you again for your review and recommendation - we appreciate you!

Heaney76
3/23/2016

"They take great care of you and family "

They are friendly take care of you if you have to wait . Dog friendly took my dog they had water dishes snack dish . Very clean place . Everybody as a smile and says hi and will help . They work for you over the phone . It was my second vehicle I bought there and I will be back.

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you and your dog had a great car buying experience with us again! We appreciate your repeat business and truly look forward to your next visit. Thank you again.

angelamoser
3/22/2016

"Don't go anywhere else! Really - Don't!"

Brad has always been wonderful to work with! He is very kind, knowledgeable and patient! I also had the opportunity to work with Brandun this time as well and he is super awesome! Tina is the best - she found additional savings making it an even better experience!

April 07, 2016

From Brad, Brandun and Tina - thank you!! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us at Columbine Ford. We appreciate you for taking the time to review and recommend our dealership. Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Reviews of Brad Wilkins