Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

MzKing
2/10/2016

"Loved the experience! Love my car!"

I was had some concerns about buying a car since my husband passed away as I had not done this on my own for several decades. Ravi was incredible helpful, supportive, and reassuring. I didn't feel any pressure from anyone to make the deal but rather, I felt they were all helping me to get the best car for the best price as well as the best trade-in value. I love all the bells and whistles my new Edge has. It is a fantastic ride.

fordgj
2/10/2016

"no pressure car sales"

We stopped in to the dealership to just look around but ended up buying a car that day. We were impressed by the salesperson helping us to make a good decision instead of just trying to sell a car. There was no pressure and he was very helpful while answering our questions.

Stevensfamily
2/09/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Everyone worked so hard to get us a great car at a price we could afford. I have never been treated so well by a sales team! We love our new expedition! Thanks Jeremy!

meeker123
2/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Brad worked hard to get me in the car that was right for me and my situation. I love my new used vehicle! The finance department helped with the overall experience by going above and beyond to get my payments where I needed them to be. THANKS! I will be going back as well as referring friends and family to Columbine Ford.

ColoradoFordDriver
2/01/2016

"Simply the best"

Columbine has been a great dealership for us, for two Ford trucks. Their customer service is the best I've ever encountered, and their service department is second to none. I highly recommend Columbine Ford.

db
1/28/2016

"Great cooperation and service."

I received great service from Brad and the team in finding my Escape with the all the options I was looking for after a conversation Saturday I picked up my vehicle Tuesday ready to go. No hassles or changes to plans everything was delivered when and as promised. Couldn't ask for more.

February 01, 2016

Thanks for taking your time to write this excellent review for Brad. It's great to hear that everything was delivered as promised. We appreciate you doing business with Brad and Columbine Ford and look forward to helping you anytime!

Me123
1/28/2016

"Above and Beyond"

The folks at Columbine Ford have always gone above and beyond for my husband and I. They always remember us by name when we come to the lot, and it's not just the salesman who has sold us a vehicle, it seems that everyone takes time to say hello and chit chat for a moment. It's a very friendly atmosphere, all the way around, from sales, to service.

February 01, 2016

On behalf of Tim, Josh and Tina, thanks so much for the kind words and excellent review. We appreciate you doing business with us and love to hear that you could feel the friendly atmosphere here at Columbine Ford. Thanks again!

ajgreen
1/27/2016

"Excellent Service"

This is an excellent dealership with super prices and a great staff! We would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle.

February 01, 2016

Thanks for the great review and recommendation for Ravi Dukes and Columbine Ford. We appreciate you taking the time to do write this. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Joseph1961
1/23/2016

"Excellent Experience"

This is only the 2nd brand new vehicle I have purchased but I have accompanied friends in the past while they were purchasing a new car. It was usually a 4-6 hour ordeal. At Columbine Ford, our salesman, Bryce Benson, was attentive, personable, and very professional. We drove away in the car we wanted within 2 hours. I will recommend Columbine Ford to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. And I will send them directly to Bryce. Thanks again for your help Bryce.

February 01, 2016

On behalf of Bryce, thanks so much for this superb review and recommendation. It is a pleasure to know that you received excellent professional help from Bryce and that your purchase was quick and easy. Thank you again for your business!

candeas verplanck
1/21/2016

"great expeience"

Went to look at cars ended up leaving with a new car. Jeremy Salazar was great to deal with. Very knowlegable and helpful. Will be buying my next new car from. They made us feel very comfortable.

February 01, 2016

We are happy to know that you found the car you want and that Jeremy and Tina were so helpful. We appreciate you writing this excellent review and recommendation and we look forward to helping you anytime! Thanks again for doing business with Columbine Ford.

Reviews of Brad Wilkins