Columbine Ford

Mikey Troglia, Sales, Columbine Ford

Mikey Troglia

"Friendly & Simple"

- kwiper

As a first time car buyer I was a little nervous about the entire experience. After researching a bunch of options online I called Columbine Ford and Robi Sifers answered all my questions. My boyfriend and I drove down the next day and traded in our Jeep for a GMC Sierra. They had a vast inventory of used trucks to choose from. I hadn't planned on being able to trade in our used Jeep on the spot but everything was quick and simple. Robi answered all our questions and helped us pick out the perfect truck while getting an extremely fair trade in value for our Jeep. Tina in financing worked magic getting us financed and walking us through all the paperwork. Great service and friendly sales team. I am confident we couldn't find a better deal and relieved I didn't have to go to Denver. I highly recommend Columbine Ford!

"Great experience!"

- FordKR

We went to look at a Explorer they had a good selection of used ones. Robi helped us find the one we wanted explained everything to us and was honest to us right away which I appreciated greatly. Jake made the financing process smooth and fast he worked a great deal even with our trade in not being worth much. The fastest I have ever been in and out of a dealer. Highly recommend their services.

"Awesome"

- Kevan

Great service and great customer service did not have any complaints at columbine ford. I would most definitely work with this delarship again. Thank you

New 2015 Ford Edge, $39900