Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Kipling Gomez
8/31/2015

"Aweseome Customer Service"

Jose Gomez went out of his way to accommodate us. He was very patient and was very thorough of the pricing of our vehicle. Something a lot of dealerships should be aware of. Even the Finance officer was fantastic. Probably the greatest dealership I've been to hands down. I didn't feel annoyed or bullied into buying a vehicle either. Felt very comfortable. Great job!!! Kip Gomez (Edge Owner)

August 31, 2015

On behalf of Jose Gomez and Columbine Ford, thank you very much for taking your time to write this excellent review and recommendation. It is a pleasure to hear what a great experience you had purchasing your vehicle from Columbine Ford. It is very important to us that our customers feel comfortable and not pressured, annoyed or bullied!! Thank you again for your business and for your rave review and excellent feed back.

newCOtruckguy
8/30/2015

"Got my first truck!"

I had a great time in my visits with Columbine Ford! Steve was great and made every effort in walking me through the buying process, as this was the first time I was buying a truck. I had such a great time that I sincerely look forward to the next time I get to get a new truck!!

August 31, 2015

From Steve Blattel and Columbine Ford, thanks for your great review and recommendation! It is so nice to hear that you had a great time. We love knowing that our customers feel comfortable and cared for during the buying process. Thanks again for your business - we are very happy that you love your new truck! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the dealership.

burke4
8/30/2015

"New 2015 Edge"

Stan was very helpful and not a typical high pressure sales person. We felt very comfortable in dealing with him. Dealership areas are very nice & clean.

August 31, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience purchasing your vehicle from Stan and Columbine Ford. We are happy to hear that you felt no pressure and that you were comfortable here. Stan works hard to make his customers feel at home. We appreciate your business and thanks also for noticing and commenting on our new facility! We are glad you liked it.

Glendy in Rifle
8/29/2015

"The best salesman working with the best managers at the best"

After researching online and finding the 5 cars I wanted to test drive I noticed that 4 of them were located at Columbine Ford. I called in a spoke with Jeremy Salazar in sales and was amazed by his knowledge of the cars and no hard sales lines. We set up a apointment and when I arrived the parking lot was full and the place was hopping with happy people. I found Jeremy and he had my first choice ready,clean and with the car cooled off. Even though he had several other customers he treated me like I was the only one in the place. I drove all 4 cars on my list spent time going over the cars and there differences and after a 2 hours from start to finish I was sitting in the drivers seat getting my phone connected setting my clock and getting my Sirius radio ready. The small details make a huge difference. Thank you so much Jeremy ,Tim and Jon the finance guy and Mr.Jimmy for the cheap entertainment. You guys love what you do and you guys make buying a stress free and fun. Glendy from Rifle.

August 31, 2015

What a rave review you left for Jeremy, Tim, John & Jimmy! We are so happy that 4 of the 5 vehicles you liked were all located here at Columbine Ford. It is also great to know that you had such a good experience when you arrived at the dealership. We do work hard to provide a comfortable, stress-free environment for our customers and it is such a pleasure to know that you felt very important while shopping here. Thanks again for your purchase and for this happy review!

Josje
8/29/2015

"Courteous professionalism"

Jose Gomez is a courteous man who listens carefully and works hard to get you in a car that suits your needs and your wallet. He is there to answer questions and gives you all the space needed when it comes to decision time. This is the second used car we bought at Columbine Ford and both experieces were absolutely perfect each time, and that includes the loan process. After selecting the pickup the entire loan process did not take more than 1.5 hour. When it's time to buy another vehicle in about 5 years, I will return to Ford Columbine.

August 31, 2015

On behalf of Jose Gomez, thank you very much for writing this positive review and recommendation. We know how important it is to be able to rely on the professionalism of your salesperson and we are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience purchasing your vehicle from Jose. Thanks very much for buying your second vehicle from Columbine Ford and we will look forward to helping you anytime in the future!

Trinity D
8/28/2015

"Thank you for a wonderful first dealership experience! "

I have only owned one car previous to my recent purchase. It was definitely time for a new (to me) vehicle, but I wasn't sure how I planned to go about it. I went in to Columbine Ford and decided to simply take a test drive. Before the day was done, I was driving home in my new car! The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. Jeremy Salazar made the process simple and enjoyable. I am very happy with my purchase, and look forward to future years of business with your company and staff.

August 31, 2015

Thanks very much for taking your time to write this great review and recommendation for Jeremy Salazar and whole Team at Columbine Ford! It's great to know that you felt comfortable here and that we were able to meet your needs and find a perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and would love to help you again anytime in the future!

I will be back
8/27/2015

"I will be back"

Need to clone Brandun Weeden. He is the best to work with. This was the 2nd car we purchased with him and next time we are looking he will be who I ask for again.

August 31, 2015

We would love to clone Brandun!! He is a great asset at Columbine Ford and we are glad to know you had an excellent experience working with him to purchase your vehicle. Thanks very much for your second purchase and Brandun and Columbine ford look forward to helping you anytime!

B.A.
8/26/2015

"Good experience when purchasing not in service dept."

Sales Dept. Was awesome. Erik was friendly,had outstanding customer service,and made the experience delightful. On the other hand when we had to return a few weeks later the man in the service dept. Acted like it was beyond his duties to look at my car. Then supposeably didn't find anything wrong but the popping noise just disappeared. I felt like he didn't believe me and was beyond irritated with that dept. When I left.

August 31, 2015

First of all thank you very much for writing this review. We are glad to know that your purchase was good experience and I am very sorry that you had a difficult time with the popping noise in the service department. Please let us know if you do not get this resolved asap. We will talk with the service department on your behalf. Again, thanks for your business and our apologies for the service problem. We would love to help you get this resolved.

Tabatha
8/26/2015

"Amazing sales staff and finance department. "

We only stopped in to look and a few hours letter we were leaving with a 2013 Ford Focus SE, The prices there are awesome. Erik Pena was knowledgeable about what we wanted knew the vehicles. Everything went so easy. Extremely happy and will recommend everyone to them.

August 31, 2015

On behalf of Eric Pena and Columbine Ford, thank you so much for taking your time to write this great review. We love knowing that our customers are extremely happy and we sure appreciate you recommending our dealership and Erik to friends and family. Thank you very much for your business and thanks for coming to Columbine Ford!

Jerri
8/25/2015

"Excellent Service!"

A few weeks ago I told Brandun what I was looking for and he followed through! I signed the papers on my 2014 F150 yesterday and I love it!

August 31, 2015

Thanks for this great review! We love to hear how we are doing and we are especially happy when our customers tell us that we helped them find just what they are looking for. We appreciate your business and thanks for coming to Columbine Ford!

Reviews of Josh Bowen