Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

kfiolkoski
5/29/2015

"Great experience"

Brandon went the extra mile. He made it a pleasure to buy a car, which can sometimes be painful. Good selection of vehicles. The financial department worked really hard to find the best financing plan for me. I know we've found our dealer for all future car purchases.

garyo
5/29/2015

"2001 GMC Denali"

Purchased this truck, which I found on Auto Trader, May 28th, 2015 from Erik Pena at Columbine Ford. He was very professional, and also introduced me to Jimmy.( the owner of Columbine). This was the least painful transaction for an automobile that I have experienced over the many years that I have been purchasing automobiles.

bshammerich
5/28/2015

"Recent pickup trade"

We traded our 2007 King Ranch for a 2012 Platinum Pickup. Josh Bowen handled our trade as well as my sister-in-laws trade for a 2015 King Ranch. We traded for her trade in and Josh handled everything with total professionalism. We have been customers with Columbine for many years .and will continue to do business with them because we are always satisfied

Stan is still there and we have dealt with him too. Always satisfied

Dan81503
5/28/2015

"Easiest car buying experience"

After "haggling" with another dealership on a similar vehicle, Brad made an offer that beat the offer from the other dealership by thousands with just one phone call. He did all of the prep work ahead of time and I was in and out with my new vehicle in under an hour!!

One happy momma
5/26/2015

"Stranded battery issue HELP"

I can't describe how happy I am with this dealership... I just bought a used 07 Acadia from them last week. All of a sudden I got in it this morning and nothing worked.. I thought it could of been a battery issue.. I called my sales man (Josh Bowen) 1st thing.. He went out of his way to come to my house jump start my car and take it to the dealership.. He even brought it right back to my drive way after the issue was fixed.... Josh was so wonderful Thanks so much for all your help this morning and the extra service you give to your clients even after they drove away and it is a done deal... HIGHLY RECOMMEND COLUMBINE FORD in Rifle...

May 27, 2015

Thanks so much for writing this great review for Josh and Columbine Ford. We are so happy to know that you received excellent service after the sale!! We work hard to take good care of our customers and it is so nice to get your feedback. Thanks very much for your business. We appreciate your patience and understanding with the battery issue! Thanks also for the recommendation!!!!

becky
5/25/2015

"GREAT PLACE......GREAT PEOPLE"

I have never felt so comfortable purchasing anything of any value since my husband passed....but the people at Columbine are very personable and helpful.....I went in to get an oil change and decided to ask about a vehicle......Was introduced to Brad W. and immediately felt at ease......walked the lot together....never any pressure on his part (I was silently waiting) but it never came......(pleasantly surprised).....Was so excited when I spotted the truck I wanted......went for a test drive....(still no pressure).....Traded my vehicle in......With all their help I drove home a few hours later in the truck ( Nissan Frontier 4 wheel drive) I have been talking about for 3 years.....The experience at Columbine Ford was wonderful....I would absolutely, positively send friends and FAMILY to see them about a vehicle.....Thank you to Brad...... I love love love my (bad ass for me)truck......

May 27, 2015

Thanks for taking your time to write this rave review for Brad and Columbine Ford. We are so happy to know that you had such a good experience purchasing your vehicle from Columbine Ford! We do our best to make our customers feel at home and it is nice to hear that you felt welcome here. Thanks very much for your business and another thank you for such a great review!

Garcobear
5/24/2015

"Second Review"

I went up to Columbine Ford as I was having problems with my 2014 truck. They not only fixed the problem but I purchased a new truck from Josh Bowen who was unbelievably helpful, quick and straight forward in selling me a new truck. I am very happy with the outcome. I drove from Grand Junction to Rifle, but you know what, it was worth it, to be able to walk into a Dealership and get results, and with a smile!! Thank you Josh for you help in purchasing my new truck, I just love it. Paul,

John in financing

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this excellent review for Josh and Columbine Ford. We are very happy to hear that your experience was a great one! Thanks very much for your business - we appreciate you driving to Columbine Ford!

Jwells360
5/22/2015

"Best sales experience I've ever had!"

It was my first experience with columbine ford and I would have to say it was by far the best sales experience I've ever had! Tim, brad and josh were all very helpful. I found the truck I wanted on their website, talked on the phone briefly with the sales guy and tim the manager, applied for financing online and had the truck delivered to me all in less than 24 hours! I It is nice knowing I wont ever have to shop around again for a new vehicle I can just go straight to columbine ford and know I'm going to get a great honest upfront deal and great customer service. I love my new 2015 Ford F-150 and it is the most bad A truck I've ever owned! I will highly suggest this dealership! Excited to deal with them again!

May 27, 2015

We are so happy to hear that this was the best sales experience you ever had! Thanks very much for taking the time to write this amazing review and recommendation for Josh, Brad, Tim, John & Columbine Ford. We love to know that everything was accomplished so smoothly and that you love your new 2015 x-150! We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you anytime!!

Garcobear
5/20/2015

"Looking for a Ford Dealer with answers to my problem."

I drove all the way from Grand Junction to Rifle because of the reputation I had heard Columbine Ford had. I bought a new 2014 Ford Super Duty Diesel and have been having problems with the engine shaking. The Dealership here in Grand Junction told me they hadn't heard of the problem before, and I would have to pick up a mechanic and drive him around till the problem showed up. (LOL) I have a corporation to run. On the positive side, I met Paul Edwards (Service Director) at Columbine, and he actually helped me with the problem, not solved yet but he gave me good information, talked honest and straight forward to me and made me feel like a Ford customer should, and not a number. I have to say everyone at that dealership was nice, full of smiles and very kind. I have purchased a new 2013, 2014, truck and needless to say will be purchasing a new 2015, and yes from Columbine!! Thank you, Paul in Junction

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review for Paul Edwards and the Service Department at Columbine Ford. Of course we love hearing that you had a great experience here! We value our customers and we are always pleased to know that they were treated exceptionally well by our Service Department and Director. We appreciate you coming to Rifle for a second opinion and look forward to helping you anytime with sales or service. Thanks again.

fnanin
5/16/2015

"05/16/15 search for Ford explorer"

Eric was the best sales man I have ever had business with. He was very professional and patient and Knew what we were looking for. Also his finanace manager was also very professional and respectfull; very friendly. It was a very honest business visit. We could not finalize a deal just yet, but we will. It feels good to have dealerships in our region that good. Merci Beaucoup Francois, and Catherine Nanin

May 18, 2015

Et merci beaucoup a vous aussi, Monsieur & Madame Nanin! How nice of you to write this great review. We look forward to helping you with your purchase. Merci encore une fois!

Reviews of Curtis Smith