Columbine Ford

Columbine Ford

Call
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

RobC85
1/26/2015

"Second Car from this Great Dealer"

My wife and I just bought our second car from Columbine Ford. Both vehicles have been great, and the experience was top notch. Stan Kutnicki stayed 3 hours after he was scheduled to be off work for our first purchase. Due to a great experience, we returned to buy again. Stan and the guys at Columbine are low pressure, friendly, and make the stressful experience of buying a car much easier. Highly recommended.

Nice Car
1/23/2015

"Great service and easy to work with "

Just Bought a Ford expedition at a great deal. They help me get a great deal on my trade in and got me a Great interest rate as well. I shopped all over CO, Parts of AZ and NM and this place had the best deal.

January 23, 2015

Jose and Curtis were very happy to read your great review and recommendation! We are really pleased to know you found the best vehicle at the best price at Columbine Ford. Thanks for doing business with us!

dwalker
1/22/2015

"Columbine Ford stands out among any other Dealership "

I was trying to get out of a bad deal from another Dealership in Grand Junction CO. I searched dealerships online when I met up with Dustin Wood All I can say is WOW! - never in my life have I received such awesome customer service from a car dealership in all my years. Dustin is friendly, courteous, not pushy and gives you every option he has to help in any way he can . I could not believe I found a dealership like the one in a small town I was rasied at in Nebrasks. After the treatment and being taken advantage of from a previous dealer could not believe there are still reliable - honest - salemen aroung.

January 23, 2015

Thanks so much for taking your time to share this great experience you had with Dustin Wood at Columbine Ford. Dustin always goes out of his way to do his best for his customers and he was very happy to read your awesome review and recommendation. We work hard to keep the small town feel alive and well - thanks for your feedback!

Jwilson
1/20/2015

"Great to deal with."

I arrived at the lot and Josh greeted me right away. I told him my situation and what I was looking for and he led me to the F-150's (which is what I was looking for) and showed me the different packages. I was trading in a 2010 F-150 so for the most part I knew what I was looking for. Josh answered the few questions I did have, let me drive one I was interested in and then let me browse the other packages. There was never any pressure to buy and he let me look at my own pace. I came back a couple days later once I had decided on the truck (and had done some looking else where) and Josh was great to deal with on the sale. I would do it all over again tomorrow and would defiantly recommend anyone do business with Josh.

January 23, 2015

What an excellent review and recommendation for Josh at Columbine Ford!! Thanks so much for taking your time to give us your feedback. We are always glad to know that our customers had a good experience here. Josh was "born in the car business" and knows how important good relationships are. Thanks again for your review and for your business!

charmedsom
1/19/2015

"Give Columbine Ford a look, you want regret it!!"

PERSONAL CARE AND VERY FRIENDLY! BRANDUN THE SALESMAN WAS AWESOME AND DIDN'T SEEMED BOTHERED BY ANY UNIQUE SITUATIONS WE MAY HAVE HAD IN PURCHASING.

January 23, 2015

Brandun was very happy to read your review and see what great feedback you left for him. Thanks for taking your time to write this excellent review and recommendation. We appreciate your kind words and your business.!

Zanderson
1/18/2015

"Awesome staff and service"

Everyone on the lot was nice and helpful though out the buying process. I work in the industry and was really glad to not have a pushy sales person, who was helpful and easy to get along with. We will be coming back!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jeremy & John at Columbine Ford. It is a pleasure to read your review and recommendation and we want to thank you for taking you time to let us know how we are doing. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

kcc152
1/18/2015

"phenomenal"

I had the pleasure of working with Brandun. It was my first time buying a new vehicle and he was very helpful with every step along the way.

January 23, 2015

What a great review for Brandun at Columbine Ford! It speaks volumes for your experience buying your vehicle here. Thanks so much for taking your time to write this review and thank you also for your business.

Gil2204
1/17/2015

"Great experience buying my 2009 silverado"

I worked with Jeremy Salazar and he was great!! No pressure to get into a vehicle as it took me 6 months to make the purchase. He helped me find a vehicle to fit my budget and was very friendly and professional. He was honest and didn't try to feed me BS from the spoon and was straight forward I would def work with him in the future ! Curtis was also helpful and helped get me approved and I even got a 3 year warranty for only a couple extra dollars a month which is well worth the piece of mind

January 23, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your great review and recommendation for Jeremy & Curtis at Columbine Ford. We are always happy to hear that our customers had a good experience purchasing their vehicle here. We do our best for our customers and really appreciate your feedback. Thank you also for your business!!

Dawn
1/09/2015

"It was great."

We had a great experience. It was so much fun and Stan had great patience with us. We love dealing with Columbine. Love the car.. Dawn and Paul Stutz

January 16, 2015

Thank you for you great review and recommendation for Stan & Columbine Ford. We really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this review to let us know about your experience here. It is always fun to know that our customers are happy! Thanks so much for your business - we love our customers.

Ron
1/09/2015

"Very satisfied with level of professionalism of sales team"

Josh was easy to talk to and helpful in getting a truck ordered exactly like we wanted. Dealership was very easy to work with on ordering, and payment options

January 09, 2015

Thanks for the great review for Josh & Columbine Ford! We appreciate you taking your time to let us know about your experience here. We always love to hear such nice comments and Josh will be happy to know that you enjoyed working with him. Thanks so much for your business!

Reviews of Curtis Smith