Columbine Ford

Columbine Ford
Call
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Surpassed Expectations!"

Thank you Jake and Curtis!! The engine died in the car I had relied on for eight years decided to pass on into automobile heaven. Instead of dumping another 5k into an already 10 year old car, my husband and I decided it was time for a new(er) vehicle. I did a lot of research before deciding to purchase my "near-new" car at Columbine Ford . I live about 1-1/2 hours away from Rifle, and I can tell you that it was definitely worth the drive! The staff was very friendly and inviting, and the sales service was respectful and just top-notch! No games or high pressure sales techniques. Jake listened to what I needed in a vehicle, answered all my questions and within 3 hours went from test-drive to driving off the lot with my new car. I cannot imagine going anywhere else! I will be back!! Thank you again :)

September 18, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to write this great review and recommendation for Jake, Curtis and Columbine Ford! We are very glad to know that your experience with us was a very positive one & worth the drive. Thanks so much for your business and we will be here to help you any time in the future!

"Best first time truck buying experience"

I did a lot of research to find the exact truck that I wanted, after months of looking I found the truck I wanted. I put in a inquiry about the truck and Josh Bowen was excellent in helping me from the start. Columbine Ford was about 3 hours away from me so if I was going to make the drive out there it better have been worth it. Josh was honest, reliable, and defiantly making sure it was the right truck for me the whole time. He made sure everything was good to go when I got there, and was very through with everything through the whole process. This was my first big purchase I have made in my life and wouldn't have wanted to deal with anyone else. When it came to the financing part Curtis Smith made me feel very comfortable, and never pushed me to purchase anything, he was honest and patient with me as I asked him every question. The next truck purchase I make will be made at Columbine Ford, I even wear the hat they gave me proudly knowing I got the best service and price possible. Thanks again Josh and Curtis you guys really know what your doing.

September 18, 2014

What a great review and recommendation for Josh, Curtis & Columbine Ford! Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how we did. It is always a good to hear when your customers are happy and comfortable with their experience. And we do thank you very much for your business and for making the 3 hour trip to purchase from Columbine Ford!

"Buying a new car"

Sara was very friendly and pleasing to work with. I enjoyed the time with her. All the people I met there were what I hoped for.

September 18, 2014

We are very glad to know that you had a good experience with Sara and Columbine Ford. We do appreciate you taking the time to write this nice review and recommendation. Thank you again for your business!

"Excellent !!!!"

I want to send a big Thank you to Brandun Weeden and Tim Evely for their excellent customer service and seeing that everything went smooth in buying our new car. We appreciate every detail you guys went through to satisfy our purchase. We will always recommend columbine Ford to all our friends, coworkers and family. Brandun and Tim, You guys are awesome and we appreciate you guys very much. Thank you Again

September 18, 2014

And a big thank you to you for this wonderful review and recommendation! We appreciate you taking your time to write this and we are very happy to know that you had a great experience at Columbine Ford. Thanks so much for your business and your kind words.

"Great"

it was fast ans easy, We actually had a great time while my daughter and I waited. Will be buying my next car from Tiffany

September 10, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Tiffany Dewey and Columbine Ford. Thank you very much for writing this nice review and recommendation - we really do appreciate your feedback. And thank you again for your business!

"Amazing!!!"

I appreciate so much the time, effort and energy that Columbine invested in assisting me with purchasing my vehicle! Brad Wilkins is amazing! I would recommend Columbine Ford over any other dealer anywhere!!!!

September 10, 2014

On behalf of Columbine Ford, Brad Wilkins, Stan Kutnicki & Curtis Smith, thank you so much for this fantastic review and recommendation. We very much appreciate you taking your time to let us know how we are doing! Thank you also for your business!

"Columbine Ford Rocks!"

Not only is the staff incredibly helpful, the service and quality of vehicles offered by far stands above the rest! I highly recommend Columbine Ford and my sales person, Brad Wilkins to any one looking for a new or used vehicle.

September 08, 2014

Thanks so much for the excellent review and recommendation for Brad Wilkins and Columbine Ford. We really appreciate you taking your time to give us your feedback. We are so happy that you had a great experience here. Thank you again for your business!

"Extremely easy to work with"

I was referred to Columbine Ford by a friend. Mr. Josh Bowen went out of his way to track me down after I was sending emails to his address but he was unable to send them in return. not only did Josh find me but he found the exact things in a truck i was looking for. I was very impressed with the friendliness as well as their professional status as a dealer. I will definitely be recommending the people in my life to look into shopping at Columbine Ford.

September 08, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Josh Bowen and Columbine Ford. We do appreciate the great review and recommendation and we are very happy that you had such a good experience here. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

"A Great Experience at Columbine Ford!"

Dustin Wood helped us get the car we wanted at a price we could afford despite some past credit woes. He even managed to sell my mother-in-law a car on the same day, and it was just what she wanted. We highly recommend him as a salesman and we recommend the dealership as well. The whole process was simple.

September 08, 2014

We are so pleased that Dustin Wood provided you with a great car buying experience! He is a great asset to Columbine Ford and we are lucky to have him on our team. Thank you very much for your business - and for your bringing in your mother-in-law too! We truly appreciate the great review and recommendation for Dustin & Columbine Ford.

"used car buyer"

i have purchaced a lot of vehicles from many dealers in california where i owned a tire shop i would buy new every two years or so. i have lived in colorado for the last ten years and just say i've purchased a lot of vehicles here from many different dealers.( i do mean not so happy dealers). i have purchased the last two from columbine ford from josh bowen it was the best i have ever been treated i was not there for half the day he made it great to buy a car. my wife liked the service so much she said she would go with me there any time.(we all know most women don't like car lots but let me tell you i would feel fine with my wife going there by her self).the sales staff of other companies should treat you this way they would keep a lot more customers. dealing with josh and his brother jake was a great time would never buy any where else. thanks again josh. thanks love the truck ron palmer,

September 08, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience at Columbine Ford & Josh Bowen. We truly appreciate your feedback and this excellent review and recommendation. We are very happy that you and your wife feel so comfortable here. We do very much appreciate your business. Thank you again for the kind words!

Curtis Smith