Columbine Ford

Korey Cranor

Ravi Dukes, Sales Consultant, Columbine Ford

Ravi Dukes

January 21, 2017

"The experience of buying our 2016 Ford Edge"

- Blessed Couple

The experience turned out to be a very positive experience for John and me because of Robi's dedication to the customer and her high customer service ethic. She really showed her salesmanship in getting our Edge for us. We also want to thank Brandun Weeden for getting the mats for us. He treated us like old friends. Tina Bowlan is awesome in doing the contract and explaining every detail to us. John and I would like to thank everybody for treating us so special. Our past experience with the service and parts department makes this a highly recommended dealership.

January 20, 2017

"Used sales team is fantastic"

- ftsontag

When you buy a used car over the internet, you have to trust the person on the other end of the phone. Trust is in short supply in used car sales so it was refreshing to deal with Robi Sifers. She was open and honest throughout the process. She acted as a customer advocate and as my personal consultant throughout the entire process. Being an aviation sales professional myself, I am tough on salespeople. Robi is the sole reason for the 5 star review here. If you are thinking of buying a used car from this dealership do yourself a favor and get a hold of Robi!

January 19, 2017

"Thank You!"

- Craig Fredrickson

First time buying a car from a dealership, and Jill made it a very good experience. She had the vehicles that I was interested in ready to go when I got there. Very knowledgeable and also very helpful. I definitely will be telling others about Columbine Ford

New 2016 Ford F-350, $76491