Columbine Ford

Columbine Ford

Call
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Corey Kline
12/22/2014

"Stan Kutnicki was awsome - Comumbine Ford - great dealership"

Stan was wonderful. When I first contacted Stan and told him what I was looking for, he listened to me and made note of my needs. Stan followed up with me promptly and answered all my concerns and questions. When I purchased a vehicle from Stan, I felt very confident that he didn't just sell me a vehicle, he made sure I was taken care of and really seemed to care that I was put into a vehicle I could depend on and one which fit my needs completely. I would highly recommend Stan as a contact.

L Rob
12/19/2014

"" The most relaxed I,ve been buying a vehicle ""

I dealt for 3 days with salesmen over purchasing a new truck. I knew what I wanted and I was not going to settle on anything else. I was at wits end with the dealing and almost gave up on purchasing one altogether. Then my son found the truck I wanted online at Columbine Ford. My New friend (sales consultant) was Ravi Dukes who not only gained my respect but our company business. There was no pressure and I basically told him what I wanted as far as the deal and he went to work on it . In less than five minutes we shook on it . Not only that at the dealership I was introduced to General sales manager Tim Evely and then to owner/ sales manager Jimmy Breslin ( which In all my vehicle buying experience was a first ) and told by them if I had any problems to call them and was handed their cards. So with this experience I can tell you where I'm going for my next vehicle needs. THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

blackwing79
12/12/2014

"Another Satisfied Repeat Customer"

We just purchased another vehicle from Brad Wilkins at Columbine Ford. Over the last 15 years that we have known Brad, we figure that between family, friends and referrals he has sold us over a dozen vehicles at least. He has always shown us the utmost respect and worked with us honestly and with integrity. He has always treated us fairly and given us great deals on the cars and trucks we have purchased, and given us fair trade values. We will continue to buy and refer our friends to Columbine Ford and especially to Brad Wilkins. He's the best!

December 12, 2014

Thanks so much for the fantastic review and recommendation for Brad Wilkins at Columbine Ford! What a wonderful, loyal customer you are and it always is great to hear that you have had many excellent experiences with Brad. We certainly appreciate your continued business and look forward to helping you anytime in the future!

jnhdoyle
12/10/2014

"Everything I wanted was done before I got there."

I found a car I liked on-line. Made contact through the internet and Jeremy Salazar called me. He turned me on to a better car they had on the lot and had most of the paperwork done before I showed up. Everything I was going to ask for in financing, ie taxes included, they did as a matter of course. Super nice people and easy. Drove away in my new car that day.

December 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this excellent review and recommendation for Jeremy & our Finance Department. We are really happy to hear that you had a great experience with everyone at Columbine Ford! We work hard to make everything smooth for our customers - thanks for your nice comments and thank you for your business.

Chris Reddin
12/10/2014

"We actually had fun car shopping"

I took my kids to look at Ford Expeditions and we actually had a great time. Jeremy was friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. There was no pressure, but by not pushing for a sale I am much more likely to buy from them.

December 10, 2014

What a wonderful thing to hear "We actually had fun car shopping"!! Did doesn't get any better than this. Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how we are doing. Jeremy will be so pleased!!

lucky3700
12/08/2014

"horrible customer service"

Great response until I told them I wanted to put little to zero down. They stopped responding to emails and phone calls. I was told my credit was bad (never gave permission to pull credit) – They labeled me as a “bad customer” because I held them to a sales deal they didn’t want to hold up to ***buyer beware

Jbogard
12/08/2014

"Great time!!"

Had a great experience buying my 2012 Fusion. I have always dreaded buying cars from bigger dealerships but thanks to Jake Bowen everything went well and he was very helpful. I look forward to doing business in the future.

December 09, 2014

Thanks very much for this excellent review and recommendation for Jake Bowen and Columbine Ford. We know that people dread buying cars and we do our best to change that experience. Great to know that everything worked out well for you here! Thanks again for your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

dgf
12/03/2014

"new truck purchase"

Compliments to Josh Bowen. We intend to continue to use Columbine ford for service and future vehicle purchases. Also, will refer other to this dealership.

December 09, 2014

Thank you so much from Josh Bowen and Columbine Ford! We appreciate the time and effort you took to write this great review and recommendation. Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you again at Columbine Ford.

Debroberts713
12/03/2014

"Great salesman"

Josh was very friendly and answered all questions I had. He had the vehicle ready upon my arrival. He also called after my purchase. Awesome salesman.

December 09, 2014

Thanks so much for your great review for Josh Bowen! He does work hard for his customers and is very happy to know that you were pleased! Thank you very much for your business.

idontevenwantacct
12/01/2014

"Basic car buying experience."

Salesman nice, but the touch up paint used to fix chips could have been done by a four year old with nail polish. Will have to have a pro fix it.

December 09, 2014

Josh Bowen, your sales consultant at Columbine Ford, is very sorry to hear about this. He said that he worked hard to get you the best vehicle at the best price. While it was pre-owned and not perfect, we offered to touch up a few scratches for you.

Reviews of Curtis Smith