Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Dave70
5/20/2016

"Very Pleasant and helpful"

We have done business with Josh several times and we have always found the experience to be very good. We just bought a 2016 Ford Explorer and the entire transaction took about 3 hours and we were on our way home with a new vehicle.

Cheryl Denton
5/10/2016

"Didn't know buying a vehicle could be so easy"

I recently bought a 2008 Jeep from Columbine Ford, The entire experience what great. I will most certainly buy from them again.. Thank you Brad, John and Jeremy for making this a great experience.

John Collins and Jeremy, Finance Manager

justwantatruck
5/02/2016

"class action"

I purchased a truck in 2014 from another dealership. While getting its second engine replaced, after the 4th week of renting a car, I decided just to buy a fairly inexpensive ten to $15,000 range little vehicle. I ended up purchasing a Ford certified pre-owned Ford Focus 20514. The dealership, full well knowing that I was looking for someone that I could buy a new truck from Once I paid this lemon, piece of junk off enough to be able to sell it comma as I owed 12000 and it only was valued at 3500 to 4500 due to all of its issues. They still, failed to tell me that the 2014 Ford Focus had a recall on it and was involved in a class action lawsuit. Within one week of purchasing it, I began to notice that it would shudder when changing gears. I also noticed that at times when it did this, it would lose power and I would be unable to accelerate for example when merging onto I-25. At times, it would shut her so bad it felt like it was on a washboard Road. I notified my salesman who did not respond. After another couple weeks and being unable to get any dealerships on the Front Range to contact me about fixing this problem, I Googled my symptoms and learned that this was a recall on my vehicle. I contacted my salesman again, who told me to bring it back, six hours away so that they could fix it. After $700 and hotels and rental car I picked my car up taking out two weekends of my time to go there and back and instead of fixing the recall which was what we verbally agreed to do when I dropped it off, they decided to quote change the programming on quote. Within 45 minutes, I nearly got in an accident as I tried to turn right onto Patterson Avenue in Grand Junction Colorado and it began to shudder and lost power and would not accelerate with oncoming traffic. I contacted the dealership in mediately spoke to the service person, spoke to Steve, actually left him a voicemail who was apparently the manager for the day and sent the general manager an email. I requested on more than one occasion to be able to return my car and trade it for something that was reliable. I am not even out of temporary tags yet. I purchase the car less than 60 days ago. Luckily, I have learned that there is a class action lawsuit regarding these Transmissions. I am hoping that at least in this case I can get some legal assistance helping to resolve this issue.

Dan K.

Joe Gudorf
4/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

We purchased our F150 from Brad at Columbine Ford in 2014. The process was so easy and convenient. Since then, Brad has stayed in touch making sure everything is going well. I recently had a noise from the truckspine electronic hub. I called Brad and he talked to Kerri in service. I live in Grand Junction so getting my truck to Rifle involves taking time off work. Brad offered to take my truck to Rifle. Kerri and the service department were able to diagnose and fix the problem in one day. Kerri was very nice, knowledgeable, and professional. I don't know what other dealership has the level of customer service and knowledge staff in the United States. I would absolutely recommend Brad, Kerri, and Columbine Ford to anybody tired of the dealership games, red tape, and poor service. Please consider this dealer for your next automobile or service.

KERRI

Cesar Alvarez
4/20/2016

"Perfect "

Brad gave us an excellent experience in buying a car, he treated us very well and for those reasons I would recommend you guys to anybody! Thanks once again!!:)

John Stewart
4/19/2016

"New Purchase"

This is my 3rd purchase from Columbine Ford. Was getting a service done on other truck and saw a upgraded truck went and test drove and traded trucks. I would recommend them to anyone. Jake Bowen your a Rock Star Thank You

06DTS
4/19/2016

"2006 Cadillac DTS"

I was a bit sceptical about purchasing a vehicle over the phone and out of state! Jeremy was my sales rep who helped me every step of the way. He always updated me on the vehicle status, paper work and never hesitated to answer my calls... and there were lots of them. He gave me the best deal possible, assured me everything worked on the car(which it did) and made the process pretty smooth. Gave 5 stars. The only small complaint I have is that paper to get my Texas plates were sent to the wrong address but thankfully the court house rep had them transferred the one near me. Took a couple of weeks to receive but it was worth the wait. Thanks again Jeremy!

Jeremy Salazar

jeffery welch
4/11/2016

"Happy Truck owner"

Brad Wilkins sold my son a truck about a month ago and I metioned that I was in the market for a truck as well. I told him what I was looking for and he was diligent in sending me information on trucks via email. He was patient with me as I was looking for the perfect truck at a certain price range. Well he found one that I couldn't pass up. It was everything I was looking for. He even went the extra mile and delivered it to my house in Grand Junction. I will recommend to all my friends Columbine Ford and Brad Wilkins

Leander Jones
4/10/2016

"Certified pre-owned vehicle "

I was at the dealership for service to my old ford. I was in the waiting room when Ravi Dukes came up to me and asked if I wanted to see a vehicle on the lot. I was shown a 2014 Ford Taurus and fell in love with it after taking it for a test drive around town. The employees were very friendly and courteous. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. I bought my old ford from this dealership.

Carmalita Cruth
4/06/2016

"Excellent dealership!"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. I dealt with Ravi Dukes and he is my favorite by far. He helped me out so much and I'm so thankful to him.

Columbine Ford responded to this review

April 07, 2016

On behalf of Ravi Dukes, thank you for your review. We are so happy when we know our customers would recommend us with such enthusiasm! We are grateful for your business and for taking the time to share about your experience.

Reviews of Tina Bowlan