Columbine Ford

Columbine Ford

Call
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"A great help wonderful to work with"

Thank you for all you have done for us. Dustin Wood is our sales rep and he found us a great deal with a warranty. I have less than stellar credit and Curtis Smith was able to find me a finance company to work with me and I am truly grateful this. I now have a 2012 Ford Focus and extremely happy with my car

"I would buy here again"

I dealt with Brad and Jeremy in sales and Curtis in finance. All three of these gentleman were very friendly and genuine. No pressure at all. Best car buying experience I have had. Jeremy even kept our three small children entertained while we closed the deal with Curtis. I cant say enough about these three guys, I felt like they treated us like friends. The vehicle needed some maintenance, and Columbine Ford went the extra mile on that as well. They Fixed things I did not even point out...That was handled with integrity. Thanks again Jeremy, Brad and Curtis and everyone at Columbine Ford.

Brad

"Very good Experience"

Very friendly people.. He worked with me and my budget Brad found me a great car that I love so much.. Thank you very much

"Wonderful experience "

Josh Bowen was a pleasure to work with and was very understanding about everything! It was the fastest car buying experience ever! Will definitely be back the next time we need a new vehicle.

"Brad Wilkins, you were amazing!"

I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Brad went above and beyond customer service. Knowing I was the one who was going to be driving the car, he spoke to me (the woman). Curtis in finance was also amazing! I have never had such a fantastic experience at a car dealership as I did at Columnine Ford. Thank you for making it so easy! Even the secretary was so kind to our daughter! Thank you!

Secretary who's name started with a "S"(sorry I forgot your name)!

""Gold Star Dealership"

This dealership has a huge selection of inventory. The process was painless, efficient, and the best part is I did not feel pressured!!!!!!!!! These guy's are AWESOME!!!! Thank you for helping me find the perfect ride! I would recommend them to everyone I know and I plan on buying from them again!!!!!!

November 10, 2014

We can't thank you enough for this excellent review and recommendation for Dustin & the Columbine Ford team! It was so kind of you to take your time to let us know how happy you are with your purchase. We look forward to helping you again anytime in the future. Thanks again for your business.

"Great Experience!"

After a couple of months of extensive research online and locally, I found Columbine Ford through my mechanic, who asked me if I had checked with them. I was surprised to see what a large inventory they had, and Dustin Wood was super helpful and friendly from the very beginning. He and Tim Evely went above and beyond to fit my needs in terms of price - they were great. As a woman purchasing a vehicle, I did not feel like I was taken advantage of in any aspect, and everyone I dealt with in the purchase process was friendly, accommodating and professional. I will recommend Columbine Ford to anyone I know looking for a vehicle on the Western Slope. I might add that the facility itself is state of the art, with very nice touches. Thank you Dustin!! Love my 2013 Ford Escape!

November 10, 2014

We are so glad to know that you had a great experience at Columbine Ford with Dustin and Tim. We appreciate you taking the time to write this excellent review and recommendation. Thank you also for your very nice comments about our new building. We also love hearing that you felt well treated and not pressured. Thanks again for your business.

"awesome service!!! "

This dealership is amazing I won't go anywhere else from now on I will be telling all my friends and family. I worked with Jeremy and he is the best! They took in my broken down car as trade and a little money down and got me into a new vehicle with my horrible credit not an issue! If your looking for a new car go to columbine ford and talk to Jeremy you won't regret it!

November 10, 2014

Thank you - thank you!! We are very happy that you had such a great experience with Jeremy & Curtis at Columbine Ford. We do work hard for our customers and it is great to know that everything worked well. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

"Little Yellow Car"

Jeremy and the staff went above and beyond to help acquire financing so we could purchase my daughters car. I'd definitely go back again.

November 05, 2014

We are so happy that you and your daughter love the "little yellow car"! Thank you very much for taking your time to write this nice review and recommendation for Jeremy & Columbine Ford. Thank you also for your business and we will look forward to helping you again anytime.

"Ford 250 Truck"

Very nice truck and good price. They gave us a great deal with our trade-in Ford 150 Truck. Excellent Customer Service. Thank You Columbine Ford!

November 03, 2014

Thanks so much for taking your time to write this very nice review and recommendation for Dustin Wood & Columbine Ford. We are all very pleased that you had such a great experience here. Thank you very much for your business and for your kind words.

Reviews of Curtis Smith