Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

parker peterson
9/29/2016

"Traded in truck on used firebird "

Everyone is super helpful friendly and knowledgeable. They don't push you into anything and are fair on there trade ins. 100 percent coming back for next vehicle purchase.

Jeanne Miles
9/28/2016

"Great Quick Experience"

Our salesman Bryce was very informative, not pushy. Had everything ready for us when we went to pick up the car. Did a good job of showing us the features on our new car.

Gbf
9/28/2016

"Pleasant experience"

I purchased a new truck at Columbine Ford and was very pleased with their operation. There was no pressure, or irritating sales tactics. I found the vehicle I wanted, made a deal, got in and got out!

Jonathan and Wendy
9/27/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was so helpful and there was no pressure. This dealership is 4 hours from our home and we will absolutely make the drive back next time we buy a new truck.

Lanter
9/27/2016

"Josh Bowen @ Columbine Ford Rocks!"

Josh Bowen sold me my first Ford F-150 in 2004. The experience was so pleasant and easy that my wife and I have since purchased five more vehicles from Josh at Columbine. Josh is professional and efficient and hassle free. We live in Snowmass Village and are happy to pass the Glenwood Springs Ford to travel the extra miles to Columbine Ford in Rifle not only to buy our vehicles but to have them serviced on our maintenance plans as well. Josh Bowen has always been available and helpful before, during and after the purchase of our vehicles. Josh has become our friend and we look forward to seeing him at each visit.

Sherryshoo
9/26/2016

"He was a kind hearted and not pushy "

He made my purchase of a new vehicle enjoyable. He is not pushy and it was very relaxing to be in his company. He made a stressful situation seem so simple, very grateful for his service

Becky Williamson
9/26/2016

"Jeremy Salazar is the best!!!!"

Great experience! Columbine Ford is so great to deal with! Even if I move across country, I will flyback here to conduct my auto purchasing. Love the small town atmosphere.

sue
9/22/2016

"Best experience ever buying a car."

Our salesman was Josh Bowen and he was easy to work with. He made us feel like he was working for us, not the dealership. In finance Tina was fast and precise. The financing took mere minutes and she got me an amazing interest rate. Truly, I have never spent less time buying a car.

Anayeli1
9/20/2016

"Best car shopping experience !!!"

As soon as I came in I was greeted. Jeremy Salazar was the sales guy. Very knowledgable and understanding of my needs. It took me a while to decide which car but he was very patient. I love my car. I love the great deal I got. I walked out of Columbine Ford feeling very confident about my purchase. I am totally coming back to buy another car. And of course I will look for Jeremy because more than selling cars, he sells the best car shopping experience.

Mart1776
9/20/2016

"Great easy experience!!"

I would buy from them again in a heart beat!they were very helpful with providing me with everything I needed. very courteous and helpful..all around good people!Espicially Mr Jeremy Salazar, eventually I will need another car he will be the first person I talk to about my needs.

Reviews of Josh Bowen