Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

delbar31
3/02/2015

"Team Work"

To sum it up. Great individuals, Great team. Exceeded my expectation. Every department worked to help each other as well as attend to my purchase.

March 03, 2015

Thank you - thank you!! We really appreciate your great review and comments! The Columbine Ford team does work hard to insure that our customers know how important they are to us. Thank you so much for you business and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

Columbine
2/28/2015

"Honest dealership"

Working with Josh Bowen was a real pleasure. No pressure and followed up with phone calls in a very timely manner. Josh, custom order my truck and everything was perfect on arrival.It was nice to be able to make a deal with a hand shake. Josh is very honest and trusting, other salesmen should use him for a bench mark as to how to handle customers.Job well done! Curtis Smith was also great to work with and very knowledgable. He made the transaction very fast and easy. This was a very enjoyable experiance for us. Thank you! Bill & Barb Gurley

March 03, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this rave review for Josh Bowen! Josh does work very hard for his customers and will be so pleased to know you had a great experience ordering your truck from him. Thanks also for the comments about Curtis. The Team at Columbine Ford is happy to know that we made this a great experience for you. Thank you again for your business.

AshNut
2/28/2015

"Quick and honest"

These guys are amazing. This was the fastest car purchase i have ever had. They were completely honest with me and didn't try to sell me something i couldn't afford. It was an amazing experience and i will buy all my future vehicles from Columbine Ford in Rifle, CO.

March 03, 2015

We are so happy to know you had a great experience at Columbine Ford! Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review and recommendation for Brad & Curtis. We appreciate your business and will be more than pleased to help you again anytime in the future. Thanks again.

Mitzi

"Excellent Experience "

I was in the market to buy a Suburban until I met Jeremy Salazar, salesperson at Columbine Ford. His friendliness, expertise and easy going manner plus the fact that he made the entire transaction so easy was a no brainier for me to purchase my new Ford Expedition EL from him. I will definitely buy from Jeremy again!

February 27, 2015

Thanks for taking your time and effort to write this great review for Jeremy Salazar and Columbine Ford. We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience while purchasing your new Expedition! Everyone at Columbine Ford appreciates our wonderful customers and we thank you very much for your business!

jstout1234

"Phenomenal"

We have bought two trucks and two cars from Columbine and will never ever go to another dealership. We love the staff and selection of vehicles. We always and only recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking at buying a new or used vehicle. We love working with Stan and as long as he is there only work with him.

February 27, 2015

This is the best recommendation ever!! Thank you for your very loyal business and thank you also for your great review and kind words. Stan works hard for his customers and he was so pleased to read your review. Thank you again!!

paul
2/23/2015

"Bought 2 trucks within a week"

Very good to deal with they sold us a truck for our daughter and another one the wife she could'nt live without. The company in a hole is the best i have dealed with in a long time the prices and knowledge of the staff is exceptional. I would recommend Columbine Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle to purchase

February 27, 2015

We can't thank you enough for taking your time to let us know how we are doing by writing this fantastic review and recommendation for Brad Wilkins and Columbine Ford. We also want to thank you for purchasing two vehicles!! We are so pleased that you had a great experience during your purchase. Thanks again!

AshleyS
2/23/2015

"Awesome dealership with knowledgeable staff"

My fiance and I recently purchased a 2010 Toyota Tacoma from Ravi at Columbine Ford. Our experience with him was exceptional! He was very knowledgeable about the trucks we were looking at and didn't push us too hard like most salesmen do at other dealerships. He also kept in contact with us throughout the buying process and answered any questions and concerns we had. It was also a very smooth process with nothing "hidden" in the price or information about the truck. Overall, this experience turned out to be excellent and I would definitely recommend this dealership and Ravi to anyone who is looking to buy a car or truck.

February 27, 2015

We are so happy to know that you had a great experience at Columbine Ford purchasing your vehicle from Ravi. We always love to hear customer feedback and we are especially pleased that you were comfortable here. Thanks for taking your time to write this great review and recommendation and thanks so much for your business!

Duane
2/22/2015

"car buying experience"

We traveled upto Columbine and was not sure of what we wanted, but after the assistance from Brad we got things complete in a timely manner. It was as if they got the vehicle we did just for us. Thank you. I used to deal with Columbine a few years back and now remember why I wanted to go back.

February 27, 2015

Thanks for taking your time to write this excellent review for Brad, Jimmy & John. We are so happy that you returned to Columbine Ford and even happier that you had a great experience here. Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

louis
2/22/2015

"the best "

Had the best experience I'm sure all of the sales man work the same way Dustin Wood helped me to get my new vehicle,no pressure,no pushing I really liked that, got a good deal and was treated like family they really care about their costumers ,I definitely go back to purchase a vehicle again , thanks

February 27, 2015

On behalf of Dustin Wood and Columbine Ford, thank you very much for taking your time to write this excellent review and recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and of course we love to hear the great comments! Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time you stop in. Thanks again!

fordhappy
2/21/2015

"Fast, efficient"

We purchased a used Toyota Matrix from Columbine Ford, and we had a fun time buying this car.My wife bought this car over the phone, sight unseen,as she was told it is a nice clean, well cared for car,and would suit our needs. The car is excellent for what we need. It is in excellent mechanical shape and very clean. This was the first time I have ever laughed while buying a car. The people at Columbine Ford are extremely nice, and they are a pleasure to work with. These salespeople are down to earth, not like some of the other dealers I have dealt with. Kudos to Columbine Ford, and especially to Brad, our salesperson.

February 24, 2015

What a fantastic review and recommendation for Brad Wilkins and Columbine Ford!! Thank you so much for taking your time and effort to write this. It was a pleasure to hear that you even laughed while shopping at Columbine Ford!!! We know car-buying can be stressful and we work hard to make it a pleasant experience. Thank you so much for your business and thanks again for the awesome review!

Reviews of Curtis Smith