Columbine Ford

Korey  Cranor, Sales, Columbine Ford

Korey Cranor

"WEEDEN ROCKS!!"

- jam97

Thank you to Columbine Ford once again for a great deal on a new Ford F-350. I have known Brandun for years, and will continue to work with him. Since he is hanging out in his new attire in the fIsh bowl I got the chance to work with the best Sales consultant in my opinion, even better than Brandun!! Jill was awesome her and Brandun got us a great deal! Thank you Columbine Ford. Tina was the best, even after our deal was signed and we had left the dealership she called to have us resign on an even better interest rate. Thank you for working so hard and making this buying experience so enjoyable!!

"A great new truck"

- derail

I got the truck I wanted at a good price. A quick and easy deal without the endless haggling. Friendly atmosphere, I would definitely buy my next vehicle here..

March 24, 2017

"5th vehicle bought at Columbine"

- Dan Harrison

Visited Columbine with the intent "just to look and talk". Our Edge had 75k miles on it, so it was probably the best time to trade it in. So did and came home with a new 2017 Explorer. After purchasing 5 cars with Columbine over the years and with Stan Kutnicki, we felt we were getting the best deal they could give us on the Explorer. We like to buy local with warranty and service in the same place, so that there is no question of who does what, when.

New 2017 Ford Expedition, $59680