Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Lisa
3/31/2015

"Great people"

Jeremy was helpful and very patient!He answered all my questions. I really appreciate the great customer service! It was a great plus that they delivered the car to me!

March 31, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this excellent review for Jeremy Salazar & Columbine Ford. It is always nice to hear that you had a great experience purchasing your vehicle from us. Thank you very much for your business & we look forward to seeing you next time you are in!

bobby
3/30/2015

"Excellent, fast friendly and knowledgeable service!!!!"

This is the fifth car dealership I've purchased a vehicle from, and by far the very best costumer service I've had from any of them. Jeremy was excellent to work with. I appreciate him taking the time and explaining all the vehicles to my wife and I that we looked at. It was very obvious to us that he has done his due diligence and has learned the options and features of all the vehicles on the lot. This was a confidence builder for us and helped us decide to go with Columbine Ford. We had been to four dealerships shopping for a vehicle that met our families needs, Columbine Ford was the first one we met with and ultimately the one decided on because of Jeremy and the entire sales staff at Columbine Ford. The paper work went very fast,and we were out very quick after we decided to make the purchase. I highly reccommend Columbine Ford, and I will defiantly use them for our next purchase.

March 31, 2015

We can't thank you enough for the excellent review and recommendation for Jeremy, John & Columbine Ford! Of course, we love to hear that we did a great job for our customers but your review let us know that we are on track with our customer service! We very much appreciate your business - we are happy that you chose Columbine Ford! We look forward to seeing you next time you are here and look forward to helping you with your next purchase!

shelton
3/30/2015

"Great Experience!!!!"

Outstanding service on both new purchases. In and out quick! Recommended to friends and family. All the employees there are super helpful and friendly. We will return!

March 30, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this excellent review for Brad, Curtis & Columbine Ford. We are so pleased to know that your experience purchasing your vehicle from us was a great one. We appreciate your business and thank you for coming to Columbine Ford!

robco
3/26/2015

"great experience"

It was nice to work with Brad. Straght to the point had the deal made in one phone call. No hassle and met me half way with the truck.

March 30, 2015

On behalf of Brad Wilkins & Columbine Ford, thanks for the great review! We do appreciate hearing about your experience purchasing your vehicle from us and we are especially happy to know you were completely satisfied! Thanks so much for your business and for taking your time to write this great review.

ddd
3/23/2015

"Ordered a new Mustang from Columbine....WOW"

Great car and a great purchasing experience. Josh is a mustang guy and was knowledgeable about the car and all the options. Car was in great shape with a full tank of gas and way we went. Very easy.

March 23, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this excellent review for Josh and Columbine Ford. We are always happy to hear when our customers had a great experience here. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

reesbb
3/19/2015

"Most helpful"

Brandum Weeden went above and beyond the call of duty to help with my purchase, assuring my complete satisfaction. I would most definitely recommend this dealership and especially Brandun.

March 19, 2015

On behalf of Columbine Ford and Brandun Weeden, thank you very much for your great review. We are so pleased to know that you are completely satisfied with your car buying experience here. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

Girltuff
3/18/2015

"Ford F150"

Great customer services. Everything that was promised to me I received; they delivered the truck to my front door. I have a couple of friends that were impressed with what I told them about the dealership and they said they would definitely consider buying a vehicle through them.

March 18, 2015

On behalf of Jeremy Salazar and the Team at Columbine Ford, thank you very much for making the effort to write this excellent review and recommendation. We are especially happy to know that you had such a good car-buying experience here. Thanks again for your business and for recommending us to your friends!

delbar31
3/02/2015

"Team Work"

To sum it up. Great individuals, Great team. Exceeded my expectation. Every department worked to help each other as well as attend to my purchase.

March 03, 2015

Thank you - thank you!! We really appreciate your great review and comments! The Columbine Ford team does work hard to insure that our customers know how important they are to us. Thank you so much for you business and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in.

Columbine
2/28/2015

"Honest dealership"

Working with Josh Bowen was a real pleasure. No pressure and followed up with phone calls in a very timely manner. Josh, custom order my truck and everything was perfect on arrival.It was nice to be able to make a deal with a hand shake. Josh is very honest and trusting, other salesmen should use him for a bench mark as to how to handle customers.Job well done! Curtis Smith was also great to work with and very knowledgable. He made the transaction very fast and easy. This was a very enjoyable experiance for us. Thank you! Bill & Barb Gurley

March 03, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this rave review for Josh Bowen! Josh does work very hard for his customers and will be so pleased to know you had a great experience ordering your truck from him. Thanks also for the comments about Curtis. The Team at Columbine Ford is happy to know that we made this a great experience for you. Thank you again for your business.

AshNut
2/28/2015

"Quick and honest"

These guys are amazing. This was the fastest car purchase i have ever had. They were completely honest with me and didn't try to sell me something i couldn't afford. It was an amazing experience and i will buy all my future vehicles from Columbine Ford in Rifle, CO.

March 03, 2015

We are so happy to know you had a great experience at Columbine Ford! Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review and recommendation for Brad & Curtis. We appreciate your business and will be more than pleased to help you again anytime in the future. Thanks again.

Reviews of Curtis Smith