Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Helen1
8/23/2016

"FORD ESCAPE "

We have had a really great experience leasing our vehicle from Columbine Ford. Everyone from reception, sales and finance and service have been friendly and helpful. It was a very enjoyable experience. Thanks to you all.

didonaldson
8/22/2016

"Ford Edge"

Our car buying experience with Columbine Ford was excellent! We will definitely be back! Jeremy went above and beyond bringing our paperwork to Grand a Junction for my husbsnd's signature.

Truckgirl
8/21/2016

"Class Act"

Everyone from Karen at reception, to sales, finance, and car detailing were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Clearly, this team works like a "well oiled machine" to serve customers. I am also impressed by this dealerships commitment to the community! You will always get my business. Thank you all! Lanea Orgill

Pat
8/20/2016

"Great experience"

We have purchased two vehicles from Columbine. Both buying experiences were very pleasant. Low pressure, knowledgeable salespeople. Good selection. We found the exact car we were looking for.

Rifle68
8/19/2016

"Great dealrship, great staff, but not enough options."

Great, clean facility. Knowledgable, kind, and helpful staff. Good selection, except not enough in the used section. Would have liked to see more options with better prices.

Daniel Dion
8/13/2016

"Best dealer around"

Just bought our third car from Columbine. Have worked with Jake all three times. He makes buying a car very pleasant and isn't pushy. He makes you feel like family. I will always buy my cars from Columbine Ford.

Lois12

"Always Excellent!!!"

We purchased 2010 SHO and love it. I have been back for service and still wonderful team. Today we sold our Edge 2013. We were not needing a 3 vehicle. We were on our way to Mtn Chevey in Gleanwood. I drove by and thought why drive further. Columbine has always been fair. So we turned around and went back to Columbine. Once again awesome people to work with.

Receptionist was lovely...So nice to find such a wonderful Lady!!! She did her job but was very personable to my husband and I.

Robert Mackey

"Friendly Dealership"

We have dealt with Columbine and Josh since we bought our 2010 SHO. It is refreshing to be treated like a friend. Our experience has always been pleasant ad we will buy our next Ford from Josh.

PJ Figueira
8/12/2016

"great people to work with "

Josh was very helpful but also wasn't pushy. He gave us time to think about and talk over our decision. and also Finance department was very nice and very helpful.I will be telling my friends to go there when they are looking to buy .Everyone is very friendly!

Samantha Updike
8/12/2016

"My husband and I needed to trade in a vehicle and purchase "

We were referred to this dealership by a friend and we were not let down by the positive comments made about Columbine Ford. We worked with Jake Bowen and he provided exceptional customer service. We went in knowing what we wanted and Jake and his team made sure we left with just that. I will never go anywhere else to buy a vehicle and will always refer my friends and family here.

Brandon