Columbine Ford

Josh Bowen

Korey  Cranor, Sales, Columbine Ford

Korey Cranor

June 24, 2017

"Purchased a new Ford Edge Sport"

- bobbi

My sales agent, Robi Sifers, and the entire staff were friendly and helpful. I will recommend others to this dealership and I myself would work with them again.

Tina Bowlan
Brandun Weeden

June 23, 2017

"Traveled 200 miles for the right car"

- Cat Lady

I had been looking for over two years for a certain used car with just the right features. I found several on Autotrader that fit the bill, but Columbine had the perfect color and they were only 200 miles away. Everyone was nice, and professional and my overall experience was good enough for a car purchase experience (it's as stressful as going to the dentist for me). I was very disappointed; however, in the trade-in they gave me for my DeVille. They only gave me $1500 when I know it was worth $3000 or $4000 according to Kelly Blue Book and others; harping about the one accident when a deer ran into the side of it, which was completely repaired by a most talented body shop and there was no evidence anything had happened. That part of the experience was most unpleasant as my husband will never stop talking about it. The new car is what I wanted, I am content.

Ravi Dukes
Jake Bowen
Tina Bowlan

June 23, 2017

"Amazeing"

- Conor Gray

My wife and I went here to get her a new truck,something bigger for the dogs. I called robi and told her the Tacoma I was interested in. It was up front and ready when we got there from 2 hours away and she was there ready with the keys. I usually hate buying from delerships but working with robi sifers has changed my mind on that. We got what we wanted on our trade in and the truck we wanted plus a full take of gas.

New 2016 Ford Taurus, $34497