Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Windieweeden
6/29/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a 2016 Ford Edge from Columbine Ford. My salesman Bryce Benson was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped me pick the exact one that fit my needs. Brandun Weeden did my financing and was very thorough with explaining the fine details. If anybody needs a vehicle in the future Bryce and Brandun are the guys to see!

Bryanna Houser
6/29/2016

"First time car buying experience could not have gone better."

Excellent customer service. Columbine Ford made me feel so welcomed. And most importantly, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Ravi Dukes and the rest of the staff showed exceptional hospitality. I would without a doubt refer this dealership to friends and family.

LORPIT
6/28/2016

"Jeep purchase"

I recently purchased a 2006 Jeep Wrangler from Bryce Benson. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. He had all the information ready and waiting for me when we arrived for a test drive. Allowed us to really explore the vehicle before purchasing. Everyone was great that handled our transaction. I highly recommend Bryce for your automotive purchase.

Isaac861
6/27/2016

"Great selection and customer service "

I just recently bought a 2008 Ford Edge limited from Bryce. He was very patient with me and he really knew everything about each car I was looking at. I recommend the edge to anyone in search of a car. Go to columbine ford and ask for Bryce.

1superduty72
6/26/2016

"Great buying experience "

We got the truck we wanted for the price we wanted. It was a very relaxed and great experience. Will make them my dealership from now on.

Alecbowler
6/26/2016

"By far the best"

Best car buying experience ever. They did all they could do to work with us to get us into the car we wanted. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Happy Traveler
6/23/2016

""IMPRESSED""

I enjoyed myself through the process of this purchase! Josh, Brandun and Tina are a breath of fresh air of buying a new vehicle and an absolute pleasure to work with! Josh went the extra mile to find exactly what I wanted that could fit my budget and Brandun took the time and went the extra mile as well walking me through the process for the payment to meet that budget, way to go Josh and Brandun!! I am extremely happy with my purchase, this dealership and all it's employees, I felt very welcomed and was treated like family, right on Columbine.........Kudos! I am very skeptical of trying a different dealership, am glad I did! Yes I will recommend Josh to anyone looking to buy a vehicle! Thank you very much!!!

Bugman1
6/23/2016

"In the market for a Ford go to Columbine ford Rifle Colorado"

My salesman was Ravi dukes told him what we wanted and Jeremy ellenwood went to work the deal was done. It was a perfect experience I have ever had buying 2 cars in my entire life. Thanks again guys we love our new rides Bill Grunert Rifle Colorado

Jeremy ellenwood,John collins

Tim and robin
6/22/2016

"Great dealership"

They were real easy to work with. It made the trip worth it. Bryce and Bradun were great!

Dawn Doyle
6/18/2016

"Great Dealership!"

My husband and I stopped by Columbine Ford on a Saturday afternoon, looking to trade our 2009 Dodge for something with lower miles and better fuel economy. We worked with Ravi and Brandun, and for the first time, I actually enjoyed the whole process. Everyone we were in contact with, from our salesman to the sweet receptionist in the front was very professional, kind, and accommodating. It honestly was my best car buying experience so far. I was impressed that the salesman weren't pushy, they gave us more than we ever expected on our trade, and kept everything within the terms we asked for; that's rare! Once we were the proud owners of the new car, Ravi took extra time in making sure I was familiar and comfortable with all the features of the car. Nearly two weeks later, he is still readily available to answer questions when I forget something or find something new. We will definitely be using Columbine Ford should we decide to purchase a vehicle again. Such a great dealership!

Reviews of Ravi Dukes