Columbine Ford

Korey Cranor

Jake Bowen, Sales Consultant, Columbine Ford

Jake Bowen

February 24, 2017

"great service and good vehicle knowledge"

- bruce keating

Very nice employees and good service. This is the second vehicle I have purchased here and i'm sure the third will be down the road (as in time).

February 23, 2017

""Great overall Dealership""

- JET62

Could not be happier with our new Ford and could not have asked for a better buying experience than we got from Columbine Ford! Jill is a knowledgeable no pressure consultant. We appreciated that she was more interested in what we wanted than what she could sell us. Tina was so friendly and efficient. She had the paperwork done and us on the road in a flash. Everyone you encounter in this dealership is happy, even the customers who were waiting on vehicle service. We will certainly be sending anyone we know looking for a vehicle to Columbine Ford. Thank You!

February 23, 2017

"No pressure "

- Bobby25

Walked in with a mindset of " these guys are going to try to sell me every car in this lot, " not even close to what I experienced, I asked them What I wanted, right away helped me get what I asked for, guys weren't pushy, they were all so professional. Stan is the man to go to, he helped me pick out my new ride. Love it every time I step into it. This ain't no pushy type of dealership. They give you your space they ask what you want not what you they want to sell you. Thumbs up !

New 2016 Ford Fiesta, $24720