Columbine Ford

2728 Railroad Ave,
Rifle, Colorado 81650
Columbine Ford Info
About Columbine Ford

Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possible. Columbine Ford's virtual dealership offers a wide variety of new and used cars, Ford incentives, service specials, and Ford parts savings. Conveniently located in Rifle, CO we also serve Grand Junction, CO and Glenwood Springs, CO. If you're looking to purchase your new dream car, you've come to the right place. At Columbine Ford we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and trustworthy Ford dealer around. Our inventory is filled with some of the sweetest rides you've ever seen! We're the kind of Ford dealer that takes the time and listens to the wants and needs of our clients. We understand that buying a car is a process that takes a certain amount of careful consideration. It's a lot to wrap your head around but at Columbine Ford we do our best to make the car buying experience an easy one. We're the kind of Rifle, CO car dealer that helps you decide exactly what you're looking for. We won't ever make a sale that our customers will end up being unhappy with. We're proud to be the type of Rifle, CO Ford dealer that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.

About Columbine Ford Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

scotty p
8/03/2015

"getting into a truck quick!"

Shout out to columbine ford and Jeremy Salazar for getting me a great truck at a great price with great financing! Jeremy is a total people person and will answer any question you have !

guero
7/31/2015

"Perfect service"

Excellent service, fast, cordial, 100% perfect. I wasn't expecting that kind of service in the beginning but after I was done talking to them, I knew it was the place to buy a vehicle.

BillieJensen
7/26/2015

"Awesome! "

We had an awesome experience at Columbine Ford of Rifle! Jeremy and Brandun & the entire staff were great!!! This is the second vehicle we bought from them and will use them in the future! Highly recommend!

July 27, 2015

First of all, thank you very much for your second purchase from Columbine Ford! We all really appreciate you taking the time to write this great review. It's great to hear that Brandun, Jeremy & the staff were easy to work with. Thanks again for you business and for your thoughtful recommendation.

Blessed Couple
7/24/2015

""Special Treatment by Entire Staff""

Steve Blattel was very knowledgeable about the Eco Boost engine and very helpful in setting up an appointment for us to come in and test drive our 2012 F150. Tim Evely was outstanding in honoring all our requests and making the purchase of it a wonderful experience. He went a step beyond to make this a special time for my husband since it had been several years since we had purchased a new truck. John in finance was very professional and helpful with that part of the sale. Jimmy Breslin came by to thank us for choosing Columbine Ford. Everyone treated us very special. Thanks so much.

John Dergsme

July 27, 2015

The entire Columbine Team - especially Steve, Tim, Jimmy & John - thank you very much for taking your time and effort to write this excellent review and recommendation. It's great to know that you had a wonderful experience buying your vehicle here and you are very special to us! Thanks again for your business. Please be sure to stop and say hello when you are in the dealership next time - we look forward to seeing you.

Shawn
7/21/2015

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!"

What an amazing experience. From the moment we stepped on the lot until we drove off with our new car we were well taken care of. Brandun was great. Never did we feel we were being hustled. Left knowing we will return for our future car needs and recommend to our friends and family. Thank you!

July 27, 2015

On behalf of Brandun Weeden & Columbine Ford, we very much appreciate the time you took to write the great review and recommendation! It is great to know that you felt comfortable and never hustled. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to helping you anytime in the future!

Froggy
7/20/2015

"Best experience buying a car "

My experience at Columbine Ford was the best car buying experience I have ever had. It s worth the 2 hour drive from Montrose. Steve was fantastic through the entire process. The entire crew was awesome. Elroy a close eye on them, but they even let my three boys crawl around inside two 70,000 dollar cars. I think I was more stressed than they were. I will be coming back when it's time for the next vehicle and I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know who needs a vehicle.

Everyone I met in the dealership.

July 27, 2015

Thanks very much for this excellent review and recommendation! It's a pleasure to hear from you and to know that you had the "Best experience buying a car". That is the nicest thing you could say to a car salesman and dealer. We appreciate your business and we are very happy to know that it was worth the 2 hour drive from Montrose! Thanks again.

Mrsrubio
7/19/2015

"Always dreaded dealerships"

Jose was very pleasant and easy to talk to, he wasn't pushy and did very good focusing on us Even though he got busy at times, every one in that office at Columbine is very friendly and understanding couldn't have done it better I always dreaded going to dealerships because persistence of dealers. I found what I needed at columbine ford.

July 27, 2015

Thanks so much for taking your time and effort to write this fantastic review for Jose Gomez and Columbine Ford! It is such a pleasure to hear that you had a great experience purchasing your vehicle here. Thanks for your patience while we were busy and thank you very much for your business!

Davebott
7/15/2015

"Used car buying made easy"

Vehicles well marked, no haggling, very fair. Found everyone understanding of my concerns and needs. Friendly, trusting. Jimmy called me when a suitable vehicle for me was available. They gave the car a thorough check over. Gave me $500 trade in for a vehicle with 230K miles on it. Couldn't be happier!

July 27, 2015

On behalf of Josh, Tim & Jimmy - thanks so much for writing this excellent review. We love knowing that our customers were happy with their experience buying a vehicle from Columbine Ford. We appreciate the great recommendation and we especially appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Jason B
7/13/2015

"Ford F-150 FX$"

Had a great time shopping at Columbine ford. Our sales rep Stan Kunicki was outstanding with his help in getting every thing ready for our trip out to pick up our new truck. Everthing was just as he had told us so now suprizes which is nice. I will be shopping here again as this was by far one of the best auto shopping exsperiances I have had

July 15, 2015

A big thank you from Columbine Ford and Stan Kutnicki for this fantastic review! Stan works hard for his customers and we are very pleased to know that you had such a good experience buying your new truck. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Robert
7/05/2015

"The buying process was easy and exceeded our expectations."

Jake and the rest of the team at Columbine made us feel confident about our purchase and got us everything we needed to buy a truck from them. We also got a killer deal without pressure. It's worth the drive to Rifle!

July 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review and recommendation for Jake & Columbine Ford. It's our pleasure to help you with your purchase and we are especially happy to hear that you got a "killer deal without pressure"! Thanks for making the drive to Rifle and thank for your business!

Reviews of Josh Bowen