Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

SDrew989
4/11/2014

"Excellent service. Incredibly professional."

I had a great experience at Commonwealth Motors. My salesperson was Daniel and he was as good as they come, knowledgeable about everything and wasn't pushy like a "typical car salesman". This was the best experience I've had at a dealer and they completely took care of my every need from canceling my old plates to installing lojack. A+.

April 14, 2014

Sean, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write your great experience with Daniel. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

EduardoCaimares
4/09/2014

"Commonwealth Motor's Service"

I am never disappointed when I go to Commonwealth Motors. The staff are knowledgeable and kind people. Always have a smile on there face and extremely polite.

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much this great feedback, Eduardo! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Also, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to our exclusive content. Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

joyce092250
4/09/2014

"Service experience"

I couldnt of asked for better assistance with Nissan service Dave was very friendly and did my grease and oil change very fast I also needed some work on my brakes and he did the work on the warranty I am very happy with Nissan

April 10, 2014

Joyce, I am very delighted to hear that your overall experience with Dave has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

adambrien
4/06/2014

"Great Service! "

I went in for a routine oil change and left with a brand new Pathfinder! The service was great. They were able to put me in a brand new car (I was driving a Murano) and save me $100 a month! Thank you Commonwealth Nissan!

Enyel Morota

April 07, 2014

Adam, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Congratulations on your new Pathfinder! Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

alexan72
4/04/2014

"Great Buying Experience - Exceeded My Expectations"

The team of Victor Jimenez, Bobby Barry and Marshall Daniels provided me with a great end to end buying experience at Commonwealth Motors. They were professional, diligent, respectful and transparent throughout the entire purchasing process from initial contact to vehicle delivery. Each of them worked very hard within their respective areas of expertise to get me the right vehicle for the right price.

April 07, 2014

Alexander, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it’s important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Victor, Bobby and Marshall went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Commonwealth Motors await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Albania4
3/25/2014

"From the moment I got there he was waiting for me at the..."

From the moment I got there he was waiting for me at the door .. Hector did a very good job getting for me exactly what I was looking for in lest the 30 minutes .. Best experience ever at this dealership .. I wanna said thank you to Mr. Marshall for all the explanation about everything during the paperwork .. And definitely I recommended them to others ... :):)

March 26, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear Hector did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! All the best, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

brendawilber
3/19/2014

"We went to 2 other Nissan dealers before speaking with..."

We went to 2 other Nissan dealers before speaking with Ben Brighi @ Commonwealth Motors..we were very frustrated in the sales and general managers of 2 other dealerships and were wondering if they were all hard to deal with.. After speaking with Ben Brighi on the phone and in person we knew we came to the right place..Ben was personable, not pushy and very helpful to deal with..He went out of his way or at least we felt that way to make sure we were treated right and happy.. We felt he did a wonderful job and the price we got for our trade in was way more than we expected..We got a great deal all the way around and it was a pleasure to work with Ben Brighi..Thank you Ben.

Ben Brighi

March 20, 2014

Brenda, what an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Ben provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Our primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m glad to hear that you left Commonwealth Motors feeling confident about your purchase. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Best, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

santico
3/16/2014

"this was the first service visit made since the purchase..."

this was the first service visit made since the purchase of my vehicle. I was in for a 3 month oil change. The facility was very clean, the people were immediately attentive, the job was completed in less than an hour. The only recommendation that I would make is - it would have been nice to have the vehicle vacuumed or washed, as they do in another dealership. I will be back for my next oil change!

March 17, 2014

We would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to share us your thoughts. It is wonderful to hear that our service staff was able to do a quick oil change on your vehicle. We really appreciate your feedback about our facilities and your recommendations for our improvement. We will definitely share it with the team. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

nrandazzo
3/15/2014

"I was currently leasing a 2011 Altima that was expiring..."

I was currently leasing a 2011 Altima that was expiring in August. I enjoyed the Altima but really wanted to upgrade to a Maxima and wanted to see what options they had available for me moving into a new lease or possibly financing a used vehicle. I worked with Ben Brighi and had a very straight forward enjoyable experience. They had the exact car that I wanted on the lot and after test driving it I knew the exact features and color I wanted my Maxima in. I then left the dealership and did my homework. Eventually, I ended up coming back and starting a new lease on a 2014 Maxima. Thing is a beauty and I was very satisfied with the overall sales experience. Highly recommended.

Ben Brighi

March 17, 2014

Nate, we appreciate you for the wonderful words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your car buying experience here at our dealership and that Ben was there to provide you with such exceptional customer care. Thank you for your recommendations and congratulations on your new Maxima! Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials. Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Bettial
3/13/2014

"We were very pleased with our experience. Everybody we..."

We were very pleased with our experience. Everybody we dealt with was polite, informative, and never seemed annoyed by our many phone calls. We will be back.

Anthony Vancinni, Angel, Franklin

March 14, 2014

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome feedback! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Best regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Kevin Petersen