Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

cwebb1776
5/28/2014

"Worth the drive/Worth the time..."

Checked with several other dealers before coming to Commonwealth in Lawrence. Glad we came here last because it was a completely superior experience in comparison to other dealers. Everyone was very friendly, honest, and accommodating. Dan was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any random question i had on all the models i tested. Bob worked out an UNREAL deal for me on the financial end, and ended up beating competitors pricing by a long shot. Marshall was an expedient closer and cut right to the chase. These guys are on your side. These guys are NOT out to upsell/screw you. If you are in the market for a new/used car put this dealership on your list. You won't regret it!

LeoLin
5/19/2014

"Great experience."

We enjoyed working with the sales person. He was professional and a hard worker. Got us the best deal. Showed us all features of the car.

ingegnereelio
5/13/2014

"Great experience!"

From "hello" to "enjoy your new vehicle", the experience was great. The entire team at Commonwealth Nissan made the entire process seamless. A special thanks to Victor Jimenez... he was very patient and knowledgeable.

May 14, 2014

All of us at Commonwealth Auto congratulate you on your new car and appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Victor is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him/her an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! Best regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

papat57
5/09/2014

"Commonwealth Nissan"

My wife and i were looking for a small SUV. I had looked on line at different suv's and saw the Chevy equinox and the Nissan Rogue. We decided to look, not to buy, just look. When we pulled into the Nissan dealer area Enyel came over to us and asked if he could help or where we looking for a certain sales rep. My wife had spoken with Chris at the chevy dealer. But we went with Enyel. He showed us the rogue and we took it for a test drive , at no time were there any pressure or sales pitch to buy the car. He showed us the Hondas also but they were to expensive for us. He was told our price range and he stayed within our range. He was very understanding to our needs on scale of 0 to 10 i would give him a 9 1/2 . We went to see and test drive the chevy but found it to big for the wife to drive. went back to Nissan, the same day and bought the Nissan rogue select (we were not there to buy but). The manager Bobby Barry was very helpful also in putting the entire deal together, made everything very easy. The finance man Franklyn Veloz was also very helpful built a plan that we could afford He made al the numbers work for all. We are very pleased with our purchase, The staff at Commonwealth were great at no time were there any pressure sales pitch, very comfortable atmosphere. I will Go back the next time i need a vehicle and will tell all about the great staff that took care of us. Chester Taylor proud owner of a new Nissan rogue select

Enyel Moronta

May 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new Rogue! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Enyel, Franklyn and Bobby were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Commonwealth Auto is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

marcylee40
5/02/2014

"Worst experience ever!"

The dealership "located" a car for me in the color and specificatons i was looking for. Upon inspecting the car for the first time before finalizing the sale we found multiple scratch marks in the paint and damage that was unacceptable for a new car,and it wasn't detailed for us. The interior was dirty. Our salesperson actually laughed and said it could be fixed with a little paint and that "all" cars incur some sort of damage during transport. I found that to be very discomforting. Kevin, my salesman, also told me that the car came with all weather matts and the cargo net and the sales manager informed us it didn't, it wasn't on the sticker price (we were told this the day of delivery). With all that said we decided not to purchase this car. The staff at Commonwealth didn't do anything to rectify the situation, not even an apology. They didn't offer to show us different vehicles, they actually copped an attitude toward us as if it were our fault and let us walk out the door. I was a little taken aback with the experience and would never recommend anyone to any of their dealerships.

Kevin Peterson

j1079
4/24/2014

"The Commonwealth Experience"

Based on the television commercials and my prior experience, I had high expectations when I decided to check out Commonwealth. When I entered the building I was greeted by Kevin Peterson who had a casual yet professional demeanor. I explained that I was looking for a pre-owned Nissan Rogue with no more than 20,000 miles. He quickly checked his inventory and told me what he did have on the lot, none of which met my requirements. He then pointed out the advantages of purchasing a new (2014) Rogue Classic which would probably be priced at the same price as a used vehicle. Since this did not make sense to me he explained that Nissan had released the Classic model to attract those with a limited budget. I thanked him for his time and left the lot with something to think about ... new vs used. Two days later I returned to Commonwealth with the intention to test drive the 2014 Rogue Classic. Unfortunately Kevin was not working that day but I was introduced to Benny Brighi, a young, enthusiastic salesman. After test driving the 2014 Rogue Classic, Benny made me aware of a pre-owned automobile with 6,900 miles that was just released for sale. This vehicle as was a 2014 Rogue SL, with every option imaginable but a price that was reflective of this type of vehicle. I test drove the Rogue SL and fell in love with it. Benny was very respectful and did not try to strong-arm me. He seemed genuinely concerned about getting me in a vehicle that I liked but more importantly that I could afford. When it came time to negotiate 'the price' I felt that Benny did all he could although I do not feel that I got what my trade-in was worth (2008 Rogue). I had done a search on Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds to find out what my current vehicle was worth in a trade it. Unfortunately the business manager felt that having 140,000 miles on it would make it diffuclt for them to match the price that I was requesting. Understanding his point of view, I moved forward with the purchase and I am proud to say that the 2014 Rogue SL now has a permanent home in my garage. I would definitely recommend Commonwealth as I had a very good experience with both Benny and Kevin. The other reason why I returned to Commonwealth for this purchase is their service department which is one of the best in the area.

Ben Brighi, Kevin Peterson

April 25, 2014

John, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Rogue SL. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Benny and Kevin provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience, that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Commonwealth Auto. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! All the best, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

esmeralda401
4/20/2014

"Great customer service! Get's a big 10 in my book!"

It was my first time buying a new car ever, so I was a nervous wreck! Daniel made me feel at ease and I am grateful for his professionalism and customer service. He goes out of his way to make sure that his customers leave with a big smile. I will definitely recommend my friends to him if they need to buy a car.

April 22, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience with us. Our top priority is delivering exceptional service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It is delightful to know that Daniel was able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

mackort
4/16/2014

"Exceptional Customer Service, Clean Facilities"

I had an overall exceptional experience with Commonwealth. The entire staff including Sales Rep, Sales Manager and Business Manager were great to work with. They asked me what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Commonwealth to anyone and I certainly will.

Anthony Vancini

April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Commonwealth Auto. We're glad to hear that our team was able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Lockjock74
4/13/2014

"Shop them last!!"

Salesman Daniel Young was great!! He did in one week what other dealerships couldn't do in two months!! I wanted a specific Xterra in a certain color. Daniel made it happen. I couldn't be happier!!!

April 14, 2014

Thanks for sharing this excellent review! Daniel is an asset to our team, so it does not surprise me if he was able to get what you wanted in a personalized and timely manner. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

SDrew989
4/11/2014

"Excellent service. Incredibly professional."

I had a great experience at Commonwealth Motors. My salesperson was Daniel and he was as good as they come, knowledgeable about everything and wasn't pushy like a "typical car salesman". This was the best experience I've had at a dealer and they completely took care of my every need from canceling my old plates to installing lojack. A+.

April 14, 2014

Sean, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write your great experience with Daniel. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Bobby Barry