Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Nissan

Call
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

spuds1961
5/20/2013

"My experience with daniel young was very professional,..."

My experience with daniel young was very professional, easy, straight forward with no games Mr young fully explained all aspects of the purchase of a new motor vehicle, Mr young has the personality and demeanor as a down to earth person not just someone trying to sell a car his concerns were more about the customer, I couldn't have been more satisfied . Thank you Frank Mackenzie

May 20, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review, Frank! We're delighted to hear that Daniel was professional and easy to work with during your recent car purchasing experience from our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, make sure to like our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive first access to exclusive specials and coupons. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Coleen68
5/19/2013

"We walked into the dealership and were immediately..."

We walked into the dealership and were immediately greeted by a Sales Manager who, in turn, directed us to Nick. Nick is a young, new salesperson who was great to work with. We test drove both the Nissan Rogue and the Honda CR-V and decided on the Nissan Rogue. We also dealt with Lamar McLaughlin And Franklyn Veloz for the business part of this purchase and found them to be very knowelegeable great to work with as well.

Nick Kolhoren

May 20, 2013

Wow, thank you for writing this awesome review. It's a pleasure to hear that Nick was great to work with during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to special offers and discounts. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan Rogue and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

RosannaUrbaez
5/17/2013

"It was a hectic time as I was having a lot of car trouble..."

It was a hectic time as I was having a lot of car trouble with my previous car, but the service I received at Commonwealth Motors was incredible. They understood our budget and helped us until we walked out with a car, a car that we loved at that! I definitely recommend them.

May 20, 2013

Thanks for writing this outstanding review. We're thrilled to hear you received incredible service during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Again, it's a pleasure to hear you had a delightful service experience at our dealership and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sauce999
5/09/2013

"This was an overall great experience. I went in looking..."

This was an overall great experience. I went in looking for a certain used vehicle and worked with Mark Bernier. He was friendly and knowledgeable and very low pressure. I did not pay a penny more than I wanted for the vehicle I purchased. He went out of the way to make me comfortable and to not feel that he was there to make the most money he could on the deal. Everyone that I dealt with was very friendly. The only thing that happened that rubbed me the wrong way had nothing to do with the people I dealt with. They were filming a commercial when I was there. I had just closed the deal with Mark and we were discussing business when someone came over and informed us that we were being too loud for the commercial filming and asked us to go to a back office. I apologized to Mark and he told me I should not have to apologize for conducting business. Not a big deal at all, but when I got home and thought about it, I was going to be handing over thousands of dollars for a vehicle and they tell me the "business" is too loud for them to film a commercial? Isn't that why you are filming the commercial in the first place? To have me there to write you a check for your product. I understand commercials are expensive to film, but they could have done it in a way not to make me feel like I was a burden on them when I was a customer buying their product. Again the overall experience was great. I would buy another vehicle there in a heartbeat and would ask to speak with Mark Bernier to make the deal. If you go there, you will not be disappointed. Great job guys!

May 10, 2013

We appreciate your high opinion of our dealership and your overall positive review. We believe in providing our customers with excellent customer service and we are happy to know you enjoyed working with us. We're pleased to know Mark could help you find the vehicle you wanted. We also apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We look forward to continuing to provide you with high-quality customer service in the future. Best Regards Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

nh_pro4x
5/07/2013

"I looked around quite a bit for my 2013 Nissan Frontier..."

I looked around quite a bit for my 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X 6 speed manual. I received quotes from several dealers both on the buy back of my old car and the purchase of the new truck. After performing all my research and geared to buy my new Nissan, I decided to call Commonwealth per their shop us last slogan. Not only did they meet the price I was offered on my previous vehicle, but they beat the best price on the new vehicle! Upon arrival to confirm the deal, there was zero haggling and everything was as promised. Delivery of the vehicle took a little longer than expected, but understood since the vehicle came through a dealer swap and add on parts took a while for delivery. I would gladly buy a vehicle from this dealer again and their employees. Both Mark (Sales) and Bobby(Manager) were a huge help to me and kept annoyances to a minimum.

May 08, 2013

Thank you for writing this awesome review! It's a pleasure to hear that Mark and Bobby were a huge help to you during your recent car purchase at our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive access to exclusive specials and coupons. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

mau21433
5/03/2013

"My current lease was coming due and I decided I needed to..."

My current lease was coming due and I decided I needed to go to a local dealership this time. I was greeted by several very friendly sales personnel. It was a very pleasant visit. All my questions were answered appropriately and within a short time, I left with a beautiful new vehicle, exactly what I wanted. Gary was most attentive and courteous. He was able to fill all my requests with this vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends/family.

Gary Kotyla

May 06, 2013

Wow, thank you for writing this awesome review. It's a pleasure to hear that Gary was attentive and courteous during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to special offers and discounts. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

michealsweet77
4/28/2013

"We went to Commonwealth to test drive a 2013 Nissan..."

We went to Commonwealth to test drive a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. The lease on our current Maxima was not up until March so we had no intention in getting in to something new when we went in. Dan made the entire process easy and relaxing and we ended up getting out of our lease early and in to the Pathfinder. The color I wanted was not on the lot so Dan and his team worked to track down the vehicle and within 2 days I had the color I wanted and was driving away happy. From the time we walked in until the day we drove off, Dan made us feel welcome and at ease with the process. We could not be happier with Dan or our experience at Commonwealth Nissan.

April 29, 2013

Thank you for writing this great review about our dealership, Michael. Dan is a highly valued member of our team and he will be pleased to hear that you were so happy with the service which he provided. We look forward to working with you and anyone else you send our way. Thanks again, see you next time! Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

cevans3113
4/20/2013

"This service center is great. They get you right in, give..."

This service center is great. They get you right in, give you an accurate timetable for the work to be done, and personally thank you before going to the counter to pay. The service couldn't be better! Pus the quality of work and the prices are the best around!

April 22, 2013

Wow, what a lovely review. Thank you for writing it. We're delighted to hear you think our service center is great and couldn't be better. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to view our advertised specials. Again, it's a pleasure to hear you find our service center to have the best quality of work and prices around and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Courtmills24
4/17/2013

"I always get my oil changed here. Friendly staff, great..."

I always get my oil changed here. Friendly staff, great price, fast service. Great customer service would recommend to friends and family. U u u

April 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service while maintaining affordable prices. Thank you for your recommendations, please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Balehane
4/10/2013

"So helpful, I never felt pressured or overwhelmed, they..."

So helpful, I never felt pressured or overwhelmed, they all, especially Tyler who I had most contact with, made me feel very welcome and well informed. Thanks a million guys!

April 11, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Tyler and the rest of the team were able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Jonathan Ramos