Commonwealth Nissan

Franklyn Veloz

December 02, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Steph93

I just leased a new 2016 Nissan Rogue, From the moment I walked in the door everyone was so welcoming. I had a great experience working with Michael Carrero, he took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for as well as explaining everything there is to know about the Nissan Rogue. He even came in on his day off to make sure he was there the day I picked up my car. I am very happy with my service!

December 02, 2016

"Great experience"

- Alejandra Rosario

Just Leased a new Nissan Rogue , great customer service, Impressed with salesman Enyel Moronta, Everything was smooth and easy , I had my vehicle ready in 2 days. Financing to Braham was easy he explained all in details.

November 20, 2016

"Double for my trouble"

- Moona

I can't say enough of the service I received. Easy decision, I went back to the place that took care of me before. Second Nissan purchase. Different years, but same excellent service and another dedicated team. Team work makes the dream work and now it's my reality. I GOT MY 2016 MURANO!💖 I absolutely love my car, the buying process, even my barrage of questions was met with a smile and answers. The dedication and attention from start to finish made this an easy process. Fully recommended.

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $32905