Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

amartocchio
6/18/2013

"I purchased a 2013 Nissan Rogue this past weekend. I..."

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Rogue this past weekend. I worked with Bobby Barry for the financing process and he was incredibly helpful with getting me the right deal to fit my budget. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and he made this process easy, exciting, and enjoyable. I also worked with Daniel Young. Daniel was incredibly pleasant to be around and he was sincere and helpful. He got me into my new car and took the time to show me every detail and how everything worked. He put me at ease and made me very excited to be buying a brand new car. I plan to recommend both guys to anyone I know that plans to buy a new car. They were great and made my overall experience at Commonwealth fantastic!

June 19, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review. We're delighted to hear that Bobby was incredibly helpful in finding you the right deal to fit your budget. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to specials and sales. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan Rogue and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

EduardoCaimares
6/16/2013

"Great service and great people. Every time I go, it's..."

Great service and great people. Every time I go, it's quick and painless. Even when there's a ton of people, they seem to work just as fast. I love going to Commonwealth. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

June 17, 2013

Eduardo, we appreciate you writing this five-star review. It gives us great pleasure to hear we always provide quick and painless service during your visits to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, don't forget to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive updates on special promotions and sales events. Thank you again for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sadie4life
6/05/2013

"I had previously looked at another Nissan dealer that..."

I had previously looked at another Nissan dealer that same day and test drove a Juke and fell in love with it but had opted to wait and continue looking at other types of vehicles before making my decision. I was very interested in Pearl White but they did not have that color on the lot but did say they could get it for me. My sister had told me about Commonwealth because I wanted to look at some Kia's not realizing there was also a Nissan located there. I got out of my Jeep and out came Daniel, all smiles and very friendly. He offered to show me various vehicles and while looking at a Rouge I spotted all the Juke's and just had to look at them. There they were two beautiful Pearl White Juke's, I really couldn't see myself driving any other crossover, I just loved the look and the way it handled. Daniel was so helpful and pleasant answering my every question and concern as were everyone else involved in the sale. They made me a very welcoming offer for the Juke and my trade in that I could not turn down. The manager and Daniel were the only two left as the dealership had closed but they in no way made me feel rushed as Daniel went over all the features and options telling me if I had any questions what so ever down the road not to hesitate to call him for help. I could tell he was sincere leaving me with the feeling I would not be bothering him should I have a question regarding anything. I was so elated driving it home that night. It was an overall positive and pleasant experience and I would positively recommend Commonwealth to everyone.

June 06, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nissan Juke! We are delighted to hear that Daniel was pleasant and helpful to work with during your recent visit to our dealership. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, don't forget to take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages to view amazing specials on services, tires, and more! Thanks for writing this recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

daniel6
6/03/2013

"Excellent customer service! I really recommend any person..."

Excellent customer service! I really recommend any person who is interested in buying any Nissan model to come to this dealership. If you do you will not regret it!

Victor Jimenez

June 04, 2013

Thank you for writing this outstanding review. We're thrilled to hear our staff's excellent customer service earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive exclusive access to special promotions and sales events. Thank you again for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

hkaiser34
5/23/2013

"Even from the first handshake that Daniel gave me I felt..."

Even from the first handshake that Daniel gave me I felt very comfortable and completely at home. Daniel and mark did everything that they could to get me the best possible deal and even went the extra mile for me, which I am extremely greatful for. I would, and already heave recommended commonwealth to some of my friends. Overall it was a great experience.

May 24, 2013

Thank you for writing this outstanding review. It gives u great pleasure to hear that Daniel and Mark did everything they could to get you the best possible deal. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive updates on special promotions and sales events. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

spuds1961
5/20/2013

"My experience with daniel young was very professional,..."

My experience with daniel young was very professional, easy, straight forward with no games Mr young fully explained all aspects of the purchase of a new motor vehicle, Mr young has the personality and demeanor as a down to earth person not just someone trying to sell a car his concerns were more about the customer, I couldn't have been more satisfied . Thank you Frank Mackenzie

May 20, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review, Frank! We're delighted to hear that Daniel was professional and easy to work with during your recent car purchasing experience from our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, make sure to like our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive first access to exclusive specials and coupons. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Coleen68
5/19/2013

"We walked into the dealership and were immediately..."

We walked into the dealership and were immediately greeted by a Sales Manager who, in turn, directed us to Nick. Nick is a young, new salesperson who was great to work with. We test drove both the Nissan Rogue and the Honda CR-V and decided on the Nissan Rogue. We also dealt with Lamar McLaughlin And Franklyn Veloz for the business part of this purchase and found them to be very knowelegeable great to work with as well.

Nick Kolhoren

May 20, 2013

Wow, thank you for writing this awesome review. It's a pleasure to hear that Nick was great to work with during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to special offers and discounts. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan Rogue and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

RosannaUrbaez
5/17/2013

"It was a hectic time as I was having a lot of car trouble..."

It was a hectic time as I was having a lot of car trouble with my previous car, but the service I received at Commonwealth Motors was incredible. They understood our budget and helped us until we walked out with a car, a car that we loved at that! I definitely recommend them.

May 20, 2013

Thanks for writing this outstanding review. We're thrilled to hear you received incredible service during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Again, it's a pleasure to hear you had a delightful service experience at our dealership and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sauce999
5/09/2013

"This was an overall great experience. I went in looking..."

This was an overall great experience. I went in looking for a certain used vehicle and worked with Mark Bernier. He was friendly and knowledgeable and very low pressure. I did not pay a penny more than I wanted for the vehicle I purchased. He went out of the way to make me comfortable and to not feel that he was there to make the most money he could on the deal. Everyone that I dealt with was very friendly. The only thing that happened that rubbed me the wrong way had nothing to do with the people I dealt with. They were filming a commercial when I was there. I had just closed the deal with Mark and we were discussing business when someone came over and informed us that we were being too loud for the commercial filming and asked us to go to a back office. I apologized to Mark and he told me I should not have to apologize for conducting business. Not a big deal at all, but when I got home and thought about it, I was going to be handing over thousands of dollars for a vehicle and they tell me the "business" is too loud for them to film a commercial? Isn't that why you are filming the commercial in the first place? To have me there to write you a check for your product. I understand commercials are expensive to film, but they could have done it in a way not to make me feel like I was a burden on them when I was a customer buying their product. Again the overall experience was great. I would buy another vehicle there in a heartbeat and would ask to speak with Mark Bernier to make the deal. If you go there, you will not be disappointed. Great job guys!

May 10, 2013

We appreciate your high opinion of our dealership and your overall positive review. We believe in providing our customers with excellent customer service and we are happy to know you enjoyed working with us. We're pleased to know Mark could help you find the vehicle you wanted. We also apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We look forward to continuing to provide you with high-quality customer service in the future. Best Regards Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

nh_pro4x
5/07/2013

"I looked around quite a bit for my 2013 Nissan Frontier..."

I looked around quite a bit for my 2013 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X 6 speed manual. I received quotes from several dealers both on the buy back of my old car and the purchase of the new truck. After performing all my research and geared to buy my new Nissan, I decided to call Commonwealth per their shop us last slogan. Not only did they meet the price I was offered on my previous vehicle, but they beat the best price on the new vehicle! Upon arrival to confirm the deal, there was zero haggling and everything was as promised. Delivery of the vehicle took a little longer than expected, but understood since the vehicle came through a dealer swap and add on parts took a while for delivery. I would gladly buy a vehicle from this dealer again and their employees. Both Mark (Sales) and Bobby(Manager) were a huge help to me and kept annoyances to a minimum.

May 08, 2013

Thank you for writing this awesome review! It's a pleasure to hear that Mark and Bobby were a huge help to you during your recent car purchase at our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive access to exclusive specials and coupons. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Marshall Daniels