Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

v8bumblebee
10/24/2013

"Originally we had an apt. to view vehicle, Gentleman had..."

Originally we had an apt. to view vehicle, Gentleman had family issue was not there, Jose stepped in and was great! Negotiations were very tough back & forth with Lamar. Finally we came to an agreement and the Financial process with Franklyn was very informative and easy. End result :we came back into the dealership and completed a satisfactory deal. The delivery was great and so was the vehicle. Jose was very clear in explaining the vehicle, the service, and the paperwork.

October 25, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family. It's a pleasure to hear that Jose provided you with a great car buying experience. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter page. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

jsamuelman
10/22/2013

"Purchased a Nissan Rogue from Commonwealth Nissan last..."

Purchased a Nissan Rogue from Commonwealth Nissan last week. I was in the market for a compact SUV for my wife. It was time to retire the family Suburban with 190K miles. Upon arrival at Commonwealth I was met at the door by Jose Colon. He held the door for me and greeted me with a huge smile! I was very direct with Jose with regard to what I was looking for. We took a test drive in one of their cars in the lot. Back in the showroom I noticed that the car they were showcasing fit the description of what my wife wanted. We quickly negotiated a price which was competitive. Unfortunately, the car in the showroom had been sold earlier in the day. Jose and Bobby Berry were able to find the same vehicle in the same color at another dealer and waived the transportation costs. Franklyn Veloz was very thorough in explaining to me the financing and warranty options. I was waiting for a hard sell but did not get it. The next day my wife stopped by the dealer to give Jose her final approval. He took her for a test drive and she left a happy girl. I let Jose know that I needed the car for the weekend. We planned on picking it up on a Thursday, but unfortunately the title did not arrive in time to make the run to the registry of motor vehicles. Here is where it gets good....... Jose came in on Friday, and personally got the car registered. He then spent two hours with my wife and I going over the features, meeting with the service department, and taking care of some last minute add on purchases my wife had to have. Oh- I forgot to mention that Friday is Jose's day off! The whole time we spent with Jose it was clear that he took pleasure making sure that we were satisfied customers. I need to repeat this....Not only was Jose committed to 100% customer satisfaction, you could see that it brought him joy when he sensed that we were satisfied! I do not know why anyone would purchase a Nissan from any where else other than Commonwealth. The Daher family is totally committed to customer satisfaction. It is clear that this is part of their company culture and their employees are a direct reflection of this fact.

October 23, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family. Providing our guests with 100% customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are pleased to hear that Jose did just that. If you have any further questions in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nissan Rogue and be sure to stay up to date with all our latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

xbxb4b
10/15/2013

"Stopped in for a routine oil change. I asked for a tire..."

Stopped in for a routine oil change. I asked for a tire rotation as well, but after checking my records was told it wasn't due yet. That kind of honesty is rare at a car dealership. the service was done quickly and efficiently and I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes. Everyone was super friendly and courteous an the waiting room makes it easy to relax.

Rick Barboza

October 16, 2013

Thank you for writing this five star review of our dealership. We're thrilled to hear that our service staff provided you with honest, efficient, and friendly service. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sandramaclean
10/06/2013

"This is our fourth vehicle purchase from Commonwealth..."

This is our fourth vehicle purchase from Commonwealth Motors. Our first three were from Commonwealth Honda. We just purchased a Nissan Rogue from Commonwealth Nissan. This whole experience was wonderful. Our salesman, Jose Colon, was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about the vehicle we were interested in. He was professional, friendly, and with us throughout the whole process - true customer service. We even had a wonderful experience with Franklyn Veloz, the business manager, who was clear in explaining what we were signing and patient with us as we upgraded to the Rogue with more features. We love our vehicle and are completely satisfied with the smooth process of purchasing a vehicle from Commonwealth - from the minute we pulled onto the lot in our old vehicle to the time we drove off in our new vehicle. We even got a follow up call the very next day to make sure we are completely satisfied with our vehicle and we know we can call on Jose and Commonwealth whenever we need to. We would highly recommend Commonwealth Nissan and Jose Colon for anyone's next car buying experience.

October 07, 2013

We appreciate you writing this five-star review of our dealership. It's a pleasure to hear that Jose was very knowledgeable and gave you a lot of information about the vehicle you were interested in. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, don't forget to take advantage of the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nissan Rogue and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sauce999
10/05/2013

"Just purchased my second used vehicle from Commonwealth..."

Just purchased my second used vehicle from Commonwealth Motors since May. I cannot say enough good things about them. Mark Bernier was my salesman again. He is great. He does not pressure you into buying something you do not want. He only shows you what you are interested in, but did explain all my options (new, lease used) and told me the advantages and disadvantages of all. I am very happy with my purchase and the service I have received from them. I will only buy my cars from them from now on. Thanks again for a great experience.

October 07, 2013

Thank you for thinking of our dealership for your new vehicle purchase. We are thrilled to hear that Mark didn't pressure you into buying something you didn't want. Customer feedback is extremely important to us, and when we get feedback like this it shows us that we are doing something right. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

kenlake71
10/04/2013

"I did what they advertise which was shop them last! I..."

I did what they advertise which was shop them last! I was immediately greeted at the door by Harry. I told him what I was looking for and he was very attentive to meeting my wish. He was very confident I would leave Commonwealth with a new car and I did. He beat the competitors price and we made the deal. Commonwealth didn't have the aggressive "What can I do to get you into this car today" attitude and I truly appreciated it. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Harry

October 07, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family. We are truly grateful that you chose our dealership to do business with and that we were able to live up to our advertised slogan. Customer feedback is what drives our business and if our customers aren't happy than we aren't happy. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new car and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

LM600589
9/26/2013

"The entire experience from checking all models online, to..."

The entire experience from checking all models online, to follow up calls prior from purchasing and test driving was pleasant. The staff involved was friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the nissan models and other options discussed during the visit. The financial dept and sales staff went above and beyond during the visit to find the best deal on the Juke model I wanted to buy. The result of that visit - I am the proud owner of a new Juke which I absolute love driving.

Jose Colon, and Nick

September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our team! We take customer feedback very seriously and are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received from our employees. We're not happy unless our customers are happy, so we know we've done our job when we receive fantastic feedback like this! We hope you're enjoying your new Juke, and be sure to stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

pravinpawar
9/14/2013

"I went to commonwealth after visiting two other dealers,..."

I went to commonwealth after visiting two other dealers, and I am glad I did. Unlike other dealers, Andrew from sales understood what I wanted and worked with me to help me come to an informed decision. I liked the fact that Andrew or for that matter commonwealth did not try to force a vehicle or a deal on me, and rather worked at their end to fit what I was looking in terms of car and finances. This also helped to keep the entire process from sales to signoff very efficient as I did not have to spend whole day trying to negotiate over few dollars. They were really appreciative of my time. Sales manager, Lamar, who was working on crunching the numbers showed professionalism in talking to me instead of just sitting behind a desk working the numbers. This truly demonstrated professionalism and customer management. The entire process of finance paperwork and handing over the car was also very quick. I obtained my car within 18hrs of signing the papers and it was all ready with registration, plates, etc. I had my wife over with me for picking up the car and she was also impressed with the way the dealership was set up with ample amount of place to sit, relax as you are waiting for the delivery of car. I would definitely recommend commonwealth motors to my friends, family and coworkers. It is one of the modern day sales dealership which has moved away from the old school dealerships where they pushed cars on you rather that customers buying what they came for..Keep up the good work Commonwealth Motors!!

Andrew

September 16, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth family! We are delighted to hear that Andrew was able to work with you to find a vehicle that fit your needs and budget. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for first access to service specials and promotional offers. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you back again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Ladydupp
9/13/2013

"This is my fourth car that I have purchased from..."

This is my fourth car that I have purchased from commonwealth. Their service and customer service are superior! Jose was excellent! He went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.

Jose colon

September 16, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your fourth vehicle at our dealership. We are delighted to hear that Jose provided you with superior service and went above and beyond to make sure you were satisfied with your new vehicle purchase. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

LorieLewis
9/10/2013

"Commonwealth Nissan got us approved when all other..."

Commonwealth Nissan got us approved when all other dealers could not help us. Bob MacLean was very helpful and eager to try every way and make it happen for us; purchased our first brand spanking new car! Thank You Bob MacLean!! God Bless You!

Bob Maclean of Kia

September 17, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership! We are happy to hear that we were able to get you into a vehicle no matter what. Bob is an excellent salesman and we couldn't be happier to know he came through for you when others could not. Thank you for this review, and you can expect the same great customer service from our team next time you give us your business. Take care, and stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Marshall Daniels