Commonwealth Nissan

Benny Brighi, Sales Person, Commonwealth Nissan

Benny Brighi

Sales Person

January 17, 2017

"Most enjoyable car buying experience"

- RBalaam

My wife and I both needed new cars. After looking at many dealerships we ended up at Commonwealth Nissan. We met Roy Mazraani and started the process. Roy was the best to deal with, very easy going and no pressure to buy. He didn't want to talk numbers until a car was settled on. My wife bought a car Saturday and I went back Monday and got a new truck. Great experience

December 31, 2016

"Great Experience"

- CBWEBDESIGN

Bobby and Edwin at Commonwealth Nissan were great. They gave us a good deal and we bought the car that night. The next day we told our family and they bought a brand new Nissan too. We have purchased 4 vehicles from Commonwealth, they always have the best prices and selection.

December 29, 2016

"Best car buying experience ever..."

- Bruinswinthecup

I had to walk out of numerous Nissan dealerships, until I went up north to Commonwealth Nissan. David was my sales guy who was informative and very easy going. Although Franklyn Veloz and Steve Federico (finance guy) went above and beyond and really took the time going over everything with me. I was very impressed with the whole crew at Nissan Commonwealth. My car is amazing and I am telling everyone to go to Commonwealth. You guys rock !!!

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $26015