Commonwealth Nissan

Benny Brighi, Sales Person, Commonwealth Nissan

Benny Brighi

Sales Person

February 25, 2017

"It was a great experience"

- rogue

It was a great experience. They weren't pushy and the Enyel knew his business. Everyone that had a part of experience knew their business. Would go there again and recommend to everyone that would be interested in purchasing a vehicle

February 10, 2017

"Great service by Chris bergeron"

- Allisonmeghan13

At first, I was nervous about leasing my first car. When I met Chris, he took his time to find me the perfect car, even though I was unsure about the kind of car I wanted. I was very pleased with his patience and knowledge. With this being said, I will continue to shop with commonwealth motors, and will be specifically asking for Chris for future purchases. Great job commonwealth!

January 28, 2017

"Very crude people at the service center"

- consig1iere

Oh my god! Horrible experience dealing with Commonwealth Nissan Service Dept. I didn't know that it was possible for a customer to be treated this way, the way they talked to me. These people are very crude and don't care what your situation is. Took my car to them for a TCU upgrade (I own a Leaf), I was referred to them by Nissan. When I arrived there, a rep named Kenneth was taking my infos, the service manager appeared from nowhere and told Kenneth about my case and how he had no interest in taking it. He said this right in front of me, I am not making this up. I asked Kenneth how long it would take for the technician to look at my situation, he said he does not know but he would let me know in 30 mins, which is fair. I waited 40 mins and he did not bother to walk 7 feet to the waiting room and tell me what was going on. I had to go to work so I was in a hurry, all I wanted to know whether they had to keep my car with them and if that was the case, I would come back and pick it up. In 2 hrs, I asked the guy 3 times for an update so that I can make a decision, every time he said he would update me, he didn't. Kenneth got frustrated and rudely told me that I was asking him the same question every five minutes. I politely asked Kenneth to calm down because that was not what I was doing and there has been a misunderstanding since I am not asking whether the car was ready or not, the service manager was standing far away, he came back and told me to stop and that I should go take a seat in a moderately loud voice. I didn't know that it was possible for a customer to be treated this way.

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $16725