Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Nissan

Call
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

cevans3113
4/20/2013

"This service center is great. They get you right in, give..."

This service center is great. They get you right in, give you an accurate timetable for the work to be done, and personally thank you before going to the counter to pay. The service couldn't be better! Pus the quality of work and the prices are the best around!

April 22, 2013

Wow, what a lovely review. Thank you for writing it. We're delighted to hear you think our service center is great and couldn't be better. If you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages to view our advertised specials. Again, it's a pleasure to hear you find our service center to have the best quality of work and prices around and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Courtmills24
4/17/2013

"I always get my oil changed here. Friendly staff, great..."

I always get my oil changed here. Friendly staff, great price, fast service. Great customer service would recommend to friends and family. U u u

April 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service while maintaining affordable prices. Thank you for your recommendations, please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Balehane
4/10/2013

"So helpful, I never felt pressured or overwhelmed, they..."

So helpful, I never felt pressured or overwhelmed, they all, especially Tyler who I had most contact with, made me feel very welcome and well informed. Thanks a million guys!

April 11, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Tyler and the rest of the team were able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

mborseti
4/04/2013

"Before visiting the dealership I had contacted Bobby..."

Before visiting the dealership I had contacted Bobby Barry via email. He responded very quickly and answered all my questions. My daughter was looking to purchase a new vehicle and had a small SUV in mind so we tested the Nissan Rogue. Bobby has assigned us to saleman Josh Palmieri who help us all through the purchase process and answered all other questions we had. Toward the end of the process I had decided to also purchase a new vehicle and again had asked both Bobby and Josh to help. They both were terrific and both my daughter and I purchased to new 2013 Nissan Rogues, silver and gray. When we arrive to pick them up Josh had them both ready to go including plates and stickers. After we gave the cars a check both Bobby and Josh congratulated us and wished us well, we drove off the lot togehter with two new cars! Also Franklyn Veloz was very informative in helping us review all paperwork. I only wish Charles Sr. was there to see us ring the bell!

josh palmieri

April 04, 2013

Congratulations on both of your Rogues! I am happy to hear you and your daughter are enjoying your purchases. At Commonwealth Motors, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that Bobby and Josh were able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a Nissan that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need; remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

xbxb4b
4/03/2013

"Great service and very inexpensive. Even repaired a tire..."

Great service and very inexpensive. Even repaired a tire that had a nail in it at no cost to me. I was in and out in under an hour for an oil change, 15K maintenance and state inspection.

April 04, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has left you feeling confident in your decision to choose Commonwealth Motors. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Sincerely, Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

curlglo
4/03/2013

"I never thought buying a car would be a great experience,..."

I never thought buying a car would be a great experience, based on past car purchases. I couldn't believe how nice, and not "pushy" they were at Commonwealth Nissan. My salesman, Tyler was so helpful in answering questions. If he didn't know the answer, he quickly found out. Carlos, I met at after I had made the purchase and was leaving. He gave me his business card and told me if I have any questions do not hesitate to call. Tyler was off today and I spoke with Carlos, he remembered who I was and was very helpful. The dealership repair center is so clean, I didn't think they did any car repairs! They are right about shop us last, I had been to two other dealers, one was the where I had leased my 2010 Nissan, they couldn't come close to the deal Commonwealth gave me. and I had bought 2 other Nissan's there in the past. They were never as nice as Commonwealth.

Tyler

April 04, 2013

Congratulations on your new Nissan! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Tyler and Carlos, along with the rest of our staff, were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Commonwealth Motors is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Sincerely, Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

karma31
4/03/2013

"My experience with this dealership was a very dishonest..."

My experience with this dealership was a very dishonest experience. I was told a lot of numbers verbally but when I question my deal after the fact, the numbers on paper were not the same. They made the deal based on what I wanted to end up with a payment with no regard to whether I was getting a good deal. Also, they made huge $$ on my trade and gave me next to nothing. I just want future customers to be aware of this so that they will get all the numbers BEFORE you sign anything.

Angel

karma31 responded to this review

April 10, 2013

reply is from Charlene at Customer Relations with an email and phone number to call or email with your concerns. I've called several times and have emailed asking for a call back and have not heard back from this dealership.

Kasexton
3/26/2013

"Commonwealth Nissan absolutely had the best price for the..."

Commonwealth Nissan absolutely had the best price for the Rogue. The sales associate was friendly knowledgable and patient. The finance dept (Marshall ) was extremely efficient. I would go back to this dealership again.

March 27, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your new Rogue! Commonwealth Motors is committed to providing an outstanding and memorable car-shopping experience for all of our customers. I am so pleased to hear that your sales person as well as Marshall in finance were able to show you what we are all about. We look forward to working with you again; if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or stop by. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive service specials before your next appointment! Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

asherry89
3/21/2013

"Amazing service at commonwealth nissan! A close friend..."

Amazing service at commonwealth nissan! A close friend referred us here and we will be back! Angel was great to work with, he made sure we were comfortable with pricing! We spoke via phone on many occasions and he was always prompt to call us back! He was professional and personable. Daniel young was a pleasure to work with! He made sure we received all the necessary information to make an informed purchase! He went above and beyond, showed us how to work every button imaginable and even set up our Bluetooth for us! This level of service can not be compared to any other dealership.We turned in our 2010 Altima lease to a nice upgrade with the 2013 maxima! Since we had a lease we were able to transfer plates and take the car home the same day! After we did the test drive Danny made sure to give the car a final clean up before we took it home! Marshall in finance was great, normally for me this is the dreaded part of buying a car where they try to sell you every extra imaginable.Marshall walked us through this process to find which options suited our needs the most! Angel, Danny and Marshall thank you for your hardwork and for making this process so much easier on the consumer end! We appreciate all the time you put in and look forward to working with you more in the future! Thank you again, we will be back and can't wait to tell family and friends about your dealership!!

March 22, 2013

Congratulations on your new Maxima! I am happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase. At Commonwealth Motors, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it’s encouraging to know that our team was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a Nissan that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. Thank you for your recommendation, we look forward to working with you again! Remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

ngarneau
3/18/2013

"I am a loyal Nissan driver and have a Nissan contract for..."

I am a loyal Nissan driver and have a Nissan contract for my 2011 Altima. Commonwealth is near to my home and stopped in for an oil change. I was met with a very courteaous gentleman, Jonathan Ramos, who was EXTREMELY helpful to me. While my car was in for service, I thought I would drool over a 2013 Altima. I was met by Jovel, who is also a gentleman. He treated me with the utmost respect and truly knows his product. When I am ready to make a change, I will definitely be going back to Commonwealth. In the meantime, I will going to the dealership for service. Dave, the service manager, also greeted me and answered questions that I had. Kudos Mr. Daher, for a fine Nissan staff. Sincerely, Nancy Garneau

March 18, 2013

Nancy, We are beyond thankful for you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our dealership. We are proud to hear that Jonathan, Jovel, Dave, and the rest of our team provided you with exceptional customer service and made your experience with our service and sales departments so easy and stress-free. Going above and beyond for our customers is something we continuously strive to do and we are humbled you have found this value in us. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and to help you find your new vehicle when you are ready to make that change! Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and updates when the time comes. Take care! Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Bobby Barry