Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

cevans07
8/30/2013

"Everytime I go in for service, I always get notcied right..."

Everytime I go in for service, I always get notcied right away even if it is busy. Fast and efficient service, always friendly and knowledable staff. LOVE Them!

Richard

September 03, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review of our dealerships service department. We are delighted to hear that our service staff's fast, efficient and friendly service earned your business. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to promotional offers and sales events. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Gisselle04
8/29/2013

"I am a returning customer and have always had a great..."

I am a returning customer and have always had a great experience with Commonwealth. The sales associates and others are phenomenal! We will always return to purchase our vehicles here. Their motto is to shop them last but we always shop them first and always are pleasantly surprised.

Harry Mejia

September 03, 2013

Thank you for writing this excellent review. We are thrilled to hear that our sales staff always provides you with phenomenal service during your visits. If you have any questions or concerns, regarding your recent purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to specials and service coupons. We hope you're enjoying your nee vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Kileey
8/20/2013

"Overall it was a good experience. The used car manager..."

Overall it was a good experience. The used car manager Carlos Rodriguez, buisness manager Franklyn Veloz, and sales associate Jose Ferriera made the search for a used car easy giving us all the options and working with what we needed. Their service was prompt and they offered very good customer service. We needed a used car that was good on gas milage and had a few extras for a good price and thats exactly what they found for us. They were helpful, easy to work with, and our decision was easy to make. I recommend commonwealth motors.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for writing this glowing review of our dealership. It's a pleasure to hear that Carlos, Franklyn, and Jose made your search for a pre-owned vehicle easy and timely. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your vehicle needs and we hope to provide you with more excellent service in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

tolin83
8/14/2013

"Overall great experience. Sales person, Daniel Young was..."

Overall great experience. Sales person, Daniel Young was courteous and helpful throughout the entire visit. From the moment I arrived, Daniel went out of his way to make sure he understood what I wanted and made sure that I was comfortable with my decision. I got the car I wanted with the minimum features I was looking for, like the Bluetooth and Navigation package and more for a reasonable price. Daniel spent a long time explaining the key features until I was satisfied. Thanks to him, I will recommend him and Commonwealth to my friends.

August 15, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family! We are delighted to hear that Daniels ability to understand what you wanted in a new vehicle and to make sure you were comfortable with your decision earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to take advantage of the special offers and coupons advertised on our Facebook and Twitter pages regularly. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

rmacinnis
8/11/2013

"Robert Nerden is a great sales person. He went out of his..."

Robert Nerden is a great sales person. He went out of his way to help us find the right vehicle. He was not pushy or dishonest. We found him to be enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and polite. We will recommend him and the dealership to our friends and others. Dorothy and Bob.

Robert Nerden

August 12, 2013

Dorothy and Bob, thank you for sharing your story with us. We are delighted to hear that Robert went out of his way to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Providing our patrons with excellent customer service is our number one priority and it gives us so much pleasure to hear that he succeeded in doing just that. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time. Also, don't forget to take advantage of the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family and we hope to see back again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sround
8/06/2013

"From the moment we walked on the lot, the sales and staff..."

From the moment we walked on the lot, the sales and staff were very curious and not overbearing and truly wanted to help us with our decision on making the right vehicle purchase. They worked with us from beginning to end. Very satisfied with our purchase and the dealership overall.

Nick Kolhonen, Anthony Vancini

August 07, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. We're thrilled to hear that our sales staff was able to help you throughout the new vehicle decision making process. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to take advantage of the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Theresad3
8/03/2013

"My husband and I are very pleased as to how we were..."

My husband and I are very pleased as to how we were treated by Anthony, our sales representative, in purchasing our new vehicle. He was very informative in answering all of our questions and also very polite,courteous and kind. I would recommend Commonwealth Motors to someone else, family members and friends, who might be looking into purchasing a vehicle. It was a pleasant experience in dealing with Commonwealth Motors and their employees.

Anthony Vancini

August 05, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle! We're delighted to hear that Anthony was informative and able to answer all of your inquiries. If you have any questions or concerns, regarding your recent vehicle purchase, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

tdkane3
8/01/2013

"My sales person "Harry Mejia" and the 3 other..."

My sales person "Harry Mejia" and the 3 other professionals I had the pleasure of dealing with. All was friendly & courteous during the stages of negotiating. I know what I had to spend and I had a specific monthly amount that I could afford and they was so terrific and was willing to work within my budget. They even went to another dealership to locate the exact car I wanted and Harry Mejia himself went to retrieve my car. Each professional that came to meet me, shook my hand and introduced themselves and treated me like a person instead of just a sale. For my first new car and in my 40's I was lucky that I went to Commonwealth Nissan in Lawrence,Ma.I will recommend them to anyone I know who is looking to purchase a vehicle.

Harry Mejia

August 02, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. It's a pleasure to hear that Harry and our entire staff were friendly and courteous during your entire visit at our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent vehicle purchase, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Theresa.f1982
7/27/2013

"Dave was so helpful with my repairs. He is knowledgeable..."

Dave was so helpful with my repairs. He is knowledgeable and works really hard to make sure you are satisfied. I would recommend this service department in a heartbeat!

July 29, 2013

We appreciate you writing this lovely review! We're thrilled to hear that Dave's helpfulness and knowledge earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your recent service visit, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for first access to sales events and service coupons. We hope you're vehicle is running smoothly and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

SaraLee2
7/24/2013

"Great experience; no pressure, no gimmicks. Daniel was so..."

Great experience; no pressure, no gimmicks. Daniel was so nice to work with and made everything very easy. He was knowledgeable about the inventory available in our price range and about the particular car that we purchased. I'm sure all the sales people are qualified, but ask for Daniel!!

July 24, 2013

Thank you for writing this outstanding review, Sara! It's a pleasure to hear that Daniel was easy to work with and provided you with a no pressure car buying experience. If you have any questions or concerns about your recent vehicle purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Bobby Barry