Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Silverbell44
7/05/2014

"Renewed lease on Nissan Altima "

This is the second car I have leased from Commonwealth Nissan. I got a wonderful deal.. They go the extra mile to work with their customers.

Josh Palmieri

July 08, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

bjdonovan7
7/03/2014

"Did exactly what we the customer wanted---superb!"

So often you go to a dealer and they tell you what they think you need. They do not tend to listen to what you want. We went into Nissan and met with Daniel the Flying Hawaiian. He listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted. He was extremely friendly 'and walked us through each step painlessly. He did not waste out time. Excellent. Then we got great rates for financing as we were not interested in the financing through Nissan, yet this dealership went through other places

July 07, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Daniel provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Commonwealth Nissan’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Take care! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

afpisani
6/30/2014

"Fast and Friendly Service "

I had been to so many dealerships before I went to Commonwealth and I was getting pretty tired of the whole process. Finally I went to Commonwealth Nissan where I met Kevin, I told him the struggles I had been having and he completely understood what I needed and knew exactly how to get it for me. There was no messing around and no frustration, I signed the deal for my new car on Thursday and picked it up on Friday. Kevin has even called to follow up with me and see how the new car is treating me, so far so good!

Kevin

July 01, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Commonwealth Nissan, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Kevin was able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

qnikchen
6/29/2014

"Very Friendly and Enjoyable time"

They definitely what they are selling. I have been in other dealers before this one, and Commonwealth gives you great explanation of all the aspects of the car. Very nice and were very fast transaction with all the question being clarified.

Enyel Moronta

July 01, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. At Commonwealth Nissan, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

ppelletier
6/28/2014

"Great Work"

Service was great and they even looked into my tire pressure light without me asking. They let me know the problem for my next visit. Friendly staff and quick service.

Kenneth Rodriguez

July 01, 2014

Thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Commonwealth Nissan. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Take care. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

erosado123
6/13/2014

"Awesome in every way!"

I had an overall all great experience at commonwealth nissan. Cassandra was amazing she helped me really figure out what I needed in a car and explained everything to me in detail. From purchase to pickup she was great. I appreciate her help in many ways her professionalism and great customer service was a breath of fresh air. Thank you Cassie for the positive experience and for really being so genuine and taking the time to listen to what I needed in a vehicle. You rock and to the commonwealth nissan team thank you all for making my time there enjoyable and comfortable. :)

Cassandra (Cassie)

June 16, 2014

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We're glad to have Cassandra on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Mauracollins
6/12/2014

"Super efficient & friendly! "

Came in for a recall on my 2014 Altima....did not have to wait....and then was given excellent Customer Service! They had me in and out of the waiting area in less than 20 minutes. I was so pleased and really appreciated it! Totally recommend Commonwealth Nissan for Service. Time is money and I saved some today! Big thanks :)

Rich Barboza

June 13, 2014

Thanks Maura for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you again. Thanks for your recommendation. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials! Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

JamesJKeleher
6/04/2014

"Very happy with Nissan Sentra S from Commonwealth Nissan"

The salesperson, Daniel Young, provided great information and details on new Nissan cars that I was interested. I decided on the 2014 Nissan Sentra S after taking models for a test drive. I am very happy with the car, and the whole process. Daniel explained all of the details of the car before I drove it home. I highly recommend going to Commonwealth Nissan and let them and him, help you select the right car for you.

June 05, 2014

James, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a perfect star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is very happy with the car they purchase. It is wonderful to know that Daniel was able to explain everything to you. We are so thankful for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

debjl
6/02/2014

"New car purchase"

Commonwealth has an excellent team. We worked with the on line team, the sales manager, and a new sales employee. The experience was quick, efficient, and friendly.

cassie aguiar

June 03, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review! We try to create a friendly, quick and efficient experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

cwebb1776
5/28/2014

"Worth the drive/Worth the time..."

Checked with several other dealers before coming to Commonwealth in Lawrence. Glad we came here last because it was a completely superior experience in comparison to other dealers. Everyone was very friendly, honest, and accommodating. Dan was very knowledgeable and was able to answer any random question i had on all the models i tested. Bob worked out an UNREAL deal for me on the financial end, and ended up beating competitors pricing by a long shot. Marshall was an expedient closer and cut right to the chase. These guys are on your side. These guys are NOT out to upsell/screw you. If you are in the market for a new/used car put this dealership on your list. You won't regret it!

Reviews of Marshall Daniels