Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

skemon81
7/08/2013

"My visit went so well. The service was great and I was..."

My visit went so well. The service was great and I was welcomed with open arms. Dave had a great sense of humor and very friendly. He answered all my questions and concerned very well even the cashier was very good and cashier was very patient with me. Overall great service and I will be coming here more often.

July 09, 2013

Thank you for the five-star review! It's a pleasure to hear that Dave was friendly and able to answer all your questions and concerns during your recent service visit at our dealership. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to service specials and promotional offers. Again, we're delighted to hear you had a great service experience and we look forward to working with you more soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

dsuslavi
6/30/2013

"Amazing service, they were friendly from the minute I..."

Amazing service, they were friendly from the minute I walked in, to the minute I walked out with a car. Went in on a Monday afternoon, did all the financing that same night, and Commonwealth had the car registered, inspected, and ready for delivery at 5pm on Tuesday. Extremely impressed with Nick my salesman, and Bob, the sales manager!

July 01, 2013

Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for this amazing five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan! Nick and Bob will also appreciate your kind sentiments. Our team provides the best possible hassle-free, stress-free car buying environment with a focus on ensuring your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you when your new car is ready for its first checkup at our service department. Get the most out of your visit with specials and online coupons - Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Shift
6/29/2013

"The first time we visited the dealership the salesman was..."

The first time we visited the dealership the salesman was friendly and informative but not pushy. He encouraged us to do some shopping at other dealerships and get the best deal we could in writing from another dealer and promised to beat that deal. He was true to his word. I don't know anyone who can afford to overpay in these tough economic times especially with a big ticket item like a car. I feel like I got the best price I could and am confident they will do just as well with their service. I highly recommend this dealership.

July 01, 2013

What a wonderful review, thank you very much! Our team of professional, friendly salespeople work their hardest to provide a hassle-free, stress-free environment. They dedicate themselves to 100% customer satisfaction by helping you find the vehicle you are looking for at a great deal. We are grateful for your recommendations and look forward to seeing you again. Get dealership updates and specials - Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

vivianypena
6/29/2013

"From the moment I walked on to the lot I was treated with..."

From the moment I walked on to the lot I was treated with kindness and respect. All of the sales assosciates were friendly and eager to help me find the vehicle that most suited my needs. I was constantly being asked if I had any questions they could answer or wanted more information. This was my first car loan and I was scared and overwhelmed that this process would be lengthy and tedious, but Hector and the rest of the associates helped me get through all the paperwork and the process effortlessly. I am very gratful for all of their help, I love my new car, and would definiately reccomend them to others.

July 01, 2013

We appreciate the very kind five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan, and Hector appreciates your compliments as well! Buying a car is a milestone in a person's life, and we appreciate the opportunity to meet your needs. We focus on providing you with the information necessary for you to make a confident decision, and dedicate ourselves to your satisfaction. Thank you for your recommendations. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. , Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to get specials and online coupons. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

mzorrill23
6/28/2013

"My visit went so well. The service was great and I was..."

My visit went so well. The service was great and I was welcomed with open arms. They had a great sense of humor and very friendly. They had a great deal on facebook for $5 off so it was great savings for my car inspection. They worked fast and even the cashier was very good and cashier was very patient with me. Overall great service and I will be coming here more often.

Albenis Ortega

July 01, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the type of low-stress, low-hassle service experience you expect, and one of the ways we do that is to offer special coupons and deals. We're very glad you took advantage of our online specials, and we look forward to seeing you again. To see more of these exclusives and coupons, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Barbara70
6/22/2013

"great experience, all questions we re answered. Danial..."

great experience, all questions we re answered. Danial walked me through the working and all the gadgets in the car with great detail.Thank you Danial.

June 24, 2013

Thanks for writing this outstanding review. We're thrilled to hear that Daniel was able to explain all the features on your new vehicle in great detail. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive access to special promotions and sales events. We hope you’re enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

mariecarmeld
6/20/2013

"When I arrived to the dealer Jonathan and Dave were very..."

When I arrived to the dealer Jonathan and Dave were very helpful, friendly, fair and honest guys I have ever met. I had a ride from the dealer to my job and back to the dealer after work the chauffeur was awesome. I can't wait to go back again.

June 21, 2013

Thanks for writing this lovely review! It's a pleasure to hear that Jonathan and Dave were very helpful, friendly and fair during your recent visit to our dealership. If you need anything else in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks again for the excellent recommendation and we look forwarding to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

amartocchio
6/18/2013

"I purchased a 2013 Nissan Rogue this past weekend. I..."

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Rogue this past weekend. I worked with Bobby Barry for the financing process and he was incredibly helpful with getting me the right deal to fit my budget. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and he made this process easy, exciting, and enjoyable. I also worked with Daniel Young. Daniel was incredibly pleasant to be around and he was sincere and helpful. He got me into my new car and took the time to show me every detail and how everything worked. He put me at ease and made me very excited to be buying a brand new car. I plan to recommend both guys to anyone I know that plans to buy a new car. They were great and made my overall experience at Commonwealth fantastic!

June 19, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review. We're delighted to hear that Bobby was incredibly helpful in finding you the right deal to fit your budget. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to specials and sales. We hope you're enjoying your new Nissan Rogue and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

EduardoCaimares
6/16/2013

"Great service and great people. Every time I go, it's..."

Great service and great people. Every time I go, it's quick and painless. Even when there's a ton of people, they seem to work just as fast. I love going to Commonwealth. I wouldn't trust anyone else.

June 17, 2013

Eduardo, we appreciate you writing this five-star review. It gives us great pleasure to hear we always provide quick and painless service during your visits to our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, don't forget to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to receive updates on special promotions and sales events. Thank you again for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sadie4life
6/05/2013

"I had previously looked at another Nissan dealer that..."

I had previously looked at another Nissan dealer that same day and test drove a Juke and fell in love with it but had opted to wait and continue looking at other types of vehicles before making my decision. I was very interested in Pearl White but they did not have that color on the lot but did say they could get it for me. My sister had told me about Commonwealth because I wanted to look at some Kia's not realizing there was also a Nissan located there. I got out of my Jeep and out came Daniel, all smiles and very friendly. He offered to show me various vehicles and while looking at a Rouge I spotted all the Juke's and just had to look at them. There they were two beautiful Pearl White Juke's, I really couldn't see myself driving any other crossover, I just loved the look and the way it handled. Daniel was so helpful and pleasant answering my every question and concern as were everyone else involved in the sale. They made me a very welcoming offer for the Juke and my trade in that I could not turn down. The manager and Daniel were the only two left as the dealership had closed but they in no way made me feel rushed as Daniel went over all the features and options telling me if I had any questions what so ever down the road not to hesitate to call him for help. I could tell he was sincere leaving me with the feeling I would not be bothering him should I have a question regarding anything. I was so elated driving it home that night. It was an overall positive and pleasant experience and I would positively recommend Commonwealth to everyone.

June 06, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nissan Juke! We are delighted to hear that Daniel was pleasant and helpful to work with during your recent visit to our dealership. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, don't forget to take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages to view amazing specials on services, tires, and more! Thanks for writing this recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Jonathan Ramos