Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

j1079
4/24/2014

"The Commonwealth Experience"

Based on the television commercials and my prior experience, I had high expectations when I decided to check out Commonwealth. When I entered the building I was greeted by Kevin Peterson who had a casual yet professional demeanor. I explained that I was looking for a pre-owned Nissan Rogue with no more than 20,000 miles. He quickly checked his inventory and told me what he did have on the lot, none of which met my requirements. He then pointed out the advantages of purchasing a new (2014) Rogue Classic which would probably be priced at the same price as a used vehicle. Since this did not make sense to me he explained that Nissan had released the Classic model to attract those with a limited budget. I thanked him for his time and left the lot with something to think about ... new vs used. Two days later I returned to Commonwealth with the intention to test drive the 2014 Rogue Classic. Unfortunately Kevin was not working that day but I was introduced to Benny Brighi, a young, enthusiastic salesman. After test driving the 2014 Rogue Classic, Benny made me aware of a pre-owned automobile with 6,900 miles that was just released for sale. This vehicle as was a 2014 Rogue SL, with every option imaginable but a price that was reflective of this type of vehicle. I test drove the Rogue SL and fell in love with it. Benny was very respectful and did not try to strong-arm me. He seemed genuinely concerned about getting me in a vehicle that I liked but more importantly that I could afford. When it came time to negotiate 'the price' I felt that Benny did all he could although I do not feel that I got what my trade-in was worth (2008 Rogue). I had done a search on Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds to find out what my current vehicle was worth in a trade it. Unfortunately the business manager felt that having 140,000 miles on it would make it diffuclt for them to match the price that I was requesting. Understanding his point of view, I moved forward with the purchase and I am proud to say that the 2014 Rogue SL now has a permanent home in my garage. I would definitely recommend Commonwealth as I had a very good experience with both Benny and Kevin. The other reason why I returned to Commonwealth for this purchase is their service department which is one of the best in the area.

Ben Brighi, Kevin Peterson

April 25, 2014

John, your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read! Congratulations on your new Rogue SL. I am sure you are continuing to enjoy it. I am happy that Benny and Kevin provided you with pressure-free, efficient, and well-informed customer service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience, that's why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leaves our dealership behind the wheel of their dream car with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Commonwealth Auto. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! All the best, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

esmeralda401
4/20/2014

"Great customer service! Get's a big 10 in my book!"

It was my first time buying a new car ever, so I was a nervous wreck! Daniel made me feel at ease and I am grateful for his professionalism and customer service. He goes out of his way to make sure that his customers leave with a big smile. I will definitely recommend my friends to him if they need to buy a car.

April 22, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience with us. Our top priority is delivering exceptional service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It is delightful to know that Daniel was able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

mackort
4/16/2014

"Exceptional Customer Service, Clean Facilities"

I had an overall exceptional experience with Commonwealth. The entire staff including Sales Rep, Sales Manager and Business Manager were great to work with. They asked me what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Commonwealth to anyone and I certainly will.

Anthony Vancini

April 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Commonwealth Auto. We're glad to hear that our team was able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Lockjock74
4/13/2014

"Shop them last!!"

Salesman Daniel Young was great!! He did in one week what other dealerships couldn't do in two months!! I wanted a specific Xterra in a certain color. Daniel made it happen. I couldn't be happier!!!

April 14, 2014

Thanks for sharing this excellent review! Daniel is an asset to our team, so it does not surprise me if he was able to get what you wanted in a personalized and timely manner. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

SDrew989
4/11/2014

"Excellent service. Incredibly professional."

I had a great experience at Commonwealth Motors. My salesperson was Daniel and he was as good as they come, knowledgeable about everything and wasn't pushy like a "typical car salesman". This was the best experience I've had at a dealer and they completely took care of my every need from canceling my old plates to installing lojack. A+.

April 14, 2014

Sean, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write your great experience with Daniel. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

EduardoCaimares
4/09/2014

"Commonwealth Motor's Service"

I am never disappointed when I go to Commonwealth Motors. The staff are knowledgeable and kind people. Always have a smile on there face and extremely polite.

April 10, 2014

Thank you so much this great feedback, Eduardo! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Also, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to our exclusive content. Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

joyce092250
4/09/2014

"Service experience"

I couldnt of asked for better assistance with Nissan service Dave was very friendly and did my grease and oil change very fast I also needed some work on my brakes and he did the work on the warranty I am very happy with Nissan

April 10, 2014

Joyce, I am very delighted to hear that your overall experience with Dave has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you'll find us on Facebook and Twitter to locate outstanding specials from our service department. Take care, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

adambrien
4/06/2014

"Great Service! "

I went in for a routine oil change and left with a brand new Pathfinder! The service was great. They were able to put me in a brand new car (I was driving a Murano) and save me $100 a month! Thank you Commonwealth Nissan!

Enyel Morota

April 07, 2014

Adam, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Congratulations on your new Pathfinder! Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

alexan72
4/04/2014

"Great Buying Experience - Exceeded My Expectations"

The team of Victor Jimenez, Bobby Barry and Marshall Daniels provided me with a great end to end buying experience at Commonwealth Motors. They were professional, diligent, respectful and transparent throughout the entire purchasing process from initial contact to vehicle delivery. Each of them worked very hard within their respective areas of expertise to get me the right vehicle for the right price.

April 07, 2014

Alexander, it's humbling to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it’s important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Victor, Bobby and Marshall went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why they are such great assets to our team. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Commonwealth Motors await your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Cordially, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Albania4
3/25/2014

"From the moment I got there he was waiting for me at the..."

From the moment I got there he was waiting for me at the door .. Hector did a very good job getting for me exactly what I was looking for in lest the 30 minutes .. Best experience ever at this dealership .. I wanna said thank you to Mr. Marshall for all the explanation about everything during the paperwork .. And definitely I recommended them to others ... :):)

March 26, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a positive review! We are pleased to hear Hector did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! All the best, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Benny Brighi