Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

mariozu
3/02/2014

"From beginning to end, both Bobby and Joval made me feel..."

From beginning to end, both Bobby and Joval made me feel comfortable and listened to in all respects. They answered all of my questions with frank and sincere responses. They made my decision easy, and made me feel special. They truly went out of their way to make me feel at ease. Their main purpose, I felt, was not only to sell me a car, but to make sure that they gave me all of the information so that I could make the correct decision. They were both highly professional and friendly

March 04, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a marvelous review! We are pleased to hear Bobby and Joval did a terrific job in assisting you in your car buying experience. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Respectfully, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

mscora
2/26/2014

"This was one of the best experiences I have had walking..."

This was one of the best experiences I have had walking into a dealer. I was looking at the cars when Anthony saw me and came right over. He answered a few questions and told him I had to leave, but that I would come back another day. I called Anthony and schedule a time to meet. He was very attentive, very knowledgeable and very patient. He gave me all the information a needed to make my decision and put me at ease with the whole process. Purchasing a vehicle can be very stressful but the staff at Commonwealth Motors makes the process painless. They communicate with you make every effort for the customer to be totally satisfied.

Anthony Vancini

February 27, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Anthony was able to meet your car buying needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Kind regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

rossibaby2014
2/26/2014

"Commonwealth has the best dealerships, best price and..."

Commonwealth has the best dealerships, best price and best staff around. There service is top notch and I would not take business anywhere else. I have purchased 9 cars from Commonwealth and I will continue to do so in the future.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. Your business and friendship over the years is greatly appreciated. All of us here are grateful and will continue to give you a great experience each and every time you come in. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Kind regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

pats12xx
2/24/2014

"The sales experience was second to none. My first car..."

The sales experience was second to none. My first car buying experience and everything went very smoothly. the sales associate was knowledgeable and made sure I got the car I wanted at the best price possible.

Ben Brighi

February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their first car buying experience. Congratulations on your new Nissan! We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

kris12tyn
2/20/2014

"I had a great experience at the Commonwealth Dealership..."

I had a great experience at the Commonwealth Dealership in Lawrence. I also had a great experience working with Benny. When I walked in to the dealership I immediately explained to Benny what I was looking for and what i expected out of my visit including price range/ money down and etc. I actually walked in wanting the Rogue, and knowing my specifications, Benny never once tried to push me into that car or higher the monthly payments I was willing to pay. I did not feel pushed into anything and I feel I got a great deal for the car that I got! I love my new Nissan Altima!

Benny

February 21, 2014

Congratulations on your new Altima! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Benny was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that our dealership is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Kind regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

tdkane3
2/19/2014

"My glad I came to the Nissan service for my first oil..."

My glad I came to the Nissan service for my first oil change. Friendly, fast service and easy on the wallet. Very good experience I will give them my service and recommend them to anyone I know.

February 20, 2014

We appreciate your wonderful feedback about your recent service experience. It is our goal as a team to ensure quality customer care as well as affordable, friendly and fast service. Please come see us for any future needs! Best regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

AWI12
2/19/2014

"EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE.. THEY ANWSER ALL MY..."

EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE.. THEY ANWSER ALL MY QUESTION!!THEY TALK TO ME ABOUT ALL MY OPTION THEY DO THE BEST..I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

February 20, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent car buying experience. We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Also, take advantage of our most recent online specials available through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Cinlu2hoo
2/13/2014

"Scheduled my appointment for 60K service for..."

Scheduled my appointment for 60K service for 02/06/2014... I was promptly assisted upon arrival at facility, discussed work to be done, and work was completed in very good time. When work was completed scheduled another appointment for warranty work to be performed following week. Service reps conduct themselves professionally and did not experience the foolishness uttered by service rep at former dealership. Looking forward to next appointment. Left facility confident of work and quality of work performed.

Rick Barboza

February 24, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that our team's outstanding customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

andulze
1/31/2014

"Came in for an oil change, they did a maintenance check..."

Came in for an oil change, they did a maintenance check free of charge, changed the oil and filter, in and out in no time. Thank you! Dulce

Daniel Moore

February 03, 2014

Dulce, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. At your service, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

griffinthree
1/30/2014

"We walked in to test drive the Chevy Equinox but our..."

We walked in to test drive the Chevy Equinox but our salesman was wonderful and had us test drive all similar makes/models to be sure we were happy. We fell in love the Nissan Rogue and never looked back! We went in to discuss numbers for the 2013 but fell in love with the 2014 showroom floor model. We walked out with that car and a smile ! From our salesman, Jeff (at Chevy) to the manager, Bobby, to the finance guy..everyone was super nice and accomodating. Never once did we feel uncomfortable during the negotiation process !! We are now Commonwealth customers and proud !! Virginia Griffin

Jeff (from the Chevrolet group)

January 31, 2014

Virginia, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Jeff and Bobby are great with people and focus on what the customers’ needs are. Both will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new Rogue, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Warm regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Marshall Daniels

Reviews of Sanela Ahmic
Sanela Ahmic

Reviews of Joval Ortega
Joval Ortega

Reviews of Charles Daher Jr.
Charles Daher Jr.