Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Nissan
Call
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"I am a loyal Nissan driver and have a Nissan contract for..."

I am a loyal Nissan driver and have a Nissan contract for my 2011 Altima. Commonwealth is near to my home and stopped in for an oil change. I was met with a very courteaous gentleman, Jonathan Ramos, who was EXTREMELY helpful to me. While my car was in for service, I thought I would drool over a 2013 Altima. I was met by Jovel, who is also a gentleman. He treated me with the utmost respect and truly knows his product. When I am ready to make a change, I will definitely be going back to Commonwealth. In the meantime, I will going to the dealership for service. Dave, the service manager, also greeted me and answered questions that I had. Kudos Mr. Daher, for a fine Nissan staff. Sincerely, Nancy Garneau

March 18, 2013

Nancy, We are beyond thankful for you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our dealership. We are proud to hear that Jonathan, Jovel, Dave, and the rest of our team provided you with exceptional customer service and made your experience with our service and sales departments so easy and stress-free. Going above and beyond for our customers is something we continuously strive to do and we are humbled you have found this value in us. We look forward to seeing you for your future service needs and to help you find your new vehicle when you are ready to make that change! Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals and updates when the time comes. Take care! Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"This was by far the best experience I've had buying a..."

This was by far the best experience I've had buying a car! Everyone on their team was great and went out of their way to make it work for us.

Song-sales Marshall in financing Angel-manager

March 08, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has left you feeling confident in your decision to choose us. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Commonwealth Motors. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"My expeirence with leasing a 2013 Nissan Altima was..."

My expeirence with leasing a 2013 Nissan Altima was excellent. Victor Jimenez greeting was professional and he handled the whole deal in a very professional manner. I would work with him again in a minute! He was able to answer all of my questions and his follow up was excellent. He worked well with Angel Hiduchick and the were able to give me the information I was looking for immediately and they worked very hard and stayed in constant contact regarding the care I was leasing! A very pleasant experience over all.

February 28, 2013

Congratulations on your new lease, Cathy! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Commonwealth Nissan, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear that Angel and Victor were able to help find the perfect vehicle and make the process as easy as possible for you. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"Just a small feedback on my recent car purchase at..."

Just a small feedback on my recent car purchase at commonwealth motors! I bought the new Altima 2013, its an awesome car, i bought it from awesome people, Maura was my point of contact at the dealership, I just cant thank her more for all what she did for me! She is so customer service driven, pays attention to details, she is an exceptional person to work with! The dealer's prices are awesome, i quoted with many other dealerships, but commonwealth prices are unbeatable, lowest prices ever! Just like they say, shop them last you'll love them! That is so true! Im loving my new Altima 2013 :) Thank you to all the crew of commonwealth nissan! David, A satisfied customer!

February 27, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy your Nissan Altima, and it’s wonderful to know that you feel confident in your decision to choose Commonwealth Motors as your dealer. It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork. I am pleased to hear that Maura was able to provide that experience for you. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"The service department is so friendly, the shop is..."

The service department is so friendly, the shop is cleaning, the waiting area is great! They even had a band there on Presidents day- much better than going to any lube shop. Did I mention the oil change was $25! So far a fantastic experience, I purchased my car there in November and Daniel Young and the financing manager were not pushy- really great to deal with!

Service Dept

February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Teresa! At Commonwealth Motors, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations, and give you some entertainment on Presidents Day! Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"I recently leased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Commonwealth..."

I recently leased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Commonwealth Nissan. I traded my 2005 Altima as part of the deal. Daniel Young was extremely personable and very reasonable. He did not push me and he made me feel comfortable throughout the lease transaction. He is very knowledgable and he really took time to help me decide which vehicle was best suited for my taste and price range. Charles Jr. also went out of his way to make sure I got a great deal and I am very satisfied with the whole process. Mt wife also traded a 2011 Rogue and leased a 2013 Rogue. From start to finish, we were treated with the utmost respect. I cannot thank them enough and I will be referring family and friends when they decide to look for a new vehicle.

February 25, 2013

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Nissan Altima and Rogue! I'm sure you and your wife are continuing to enjoy them and hope that we have earned your repeat business by helping you with your trade-ins and working hard to get you the best price possible. Daniel is an asset to Commonwealth Motors and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"Commonwealth Nissan was easy to deal with. Daniel Young..."

Commonwealth Nissan was easy to deal with. Daniel Young was helpful and enjoyable to do business with. Already spoke with Daniel about purchasing another Nissan.

February 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! It is so great to hear that Daniel was able to provide you with an outstanding and memorable experience for you Nissan purchase. He is a valued asset to our team and will be delighted to hear how satisfied you are. We look forward to working with you again soon. Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive service specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"Everyone at Commonwealth Niisan was great! I always felt..."

Everyone at Commonwealth Niisan was great! I always felt that they wanted to help me get what I wanted for the price I wanted. I had a great experience and never felt pressured in any way. I would happily recommend Commonwealth Nissan to anyone lloking for not just a good deal but a great experience.

Jonathan Crotty

February 21, 2013

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience with Commonwealth Motors; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"No hassles, quick, friendly, thorough. My experience was..."

No hassles, quick, friendly, thorough. My experience was good from beginning to end. They answered all my questions and were very accommodating to my specific needs

February 21, 2013

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Visit us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

"Bobby,Franklin,and Jose could not have been any more..."

Bobby,Franklin,and Jose could not have been any more professional. It was a pleasure buying a vehicle from them. Everything was explained and the process was painless. I would recommend Commonwealth to anyone.

February 21, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that Bobby, Franklin, and Jose were able to provide you with pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Thank you for your recommendations. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com | Office Phone 978-687-3000

Marshall Daniels