Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

LorieLewis
9/10/2013

"Commonwealth Nissan got us approved when all other..."

Commonwealth Nissan got us approved when all other dealers could not help us. Bob MacLean was very helpful and eager to try every way and make it happen for us; purchased our first brand spanking new car! Thank You Bob MacLean!! God Bless You!

Bob Maclean of Kia

September 17, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with our dealership! We are happy to hear that we were able to get you into a vehicle no matter what. Bob is an excellent salesman and we couldn't be happier to know he came through for you when others could not. Thank you for this review, and you can expect the same great customer service from our team next time you give us your business. Take care, and stay in touch with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

bridol12
9/09/2013

"I recently bought a 2014 kia sorento from hector almonte..."

I recently bought a 2014 kia sorento from hector almonte and i have to say he did such a good job getting us the price we wanted and the size and look that we wanted in a suv... he did a awesome job and he truly knows what hes doing... i have recommended him already to family and friends and would go back to him in a heartbeat.. he called me 2 days later on my cellphone to make sure i loved the car and was happy... very great service..!!! thanks hector!!!

Hector Almonte

September 17, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Kia Sorento! We're thrilled to know that Hector gave you outstanding customer service and that you enjoyed working with him. He is willing to go above and beyond for his customers and we're proud to have him on our team. Enjoy your new Sorento, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for specials and updates from the dealership. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

JG1392
9/06/2013

"My experience at Commonwealth Nissan was fantastic. My..."

My experience at Commonwealth Nissan was fantastic. My Salesman John Thompson who works at all the Commonwealth dealerships knew the product we were interested in purchasing (Nissan Rogue), but was friendly and sincerely helpful in answering all our questions. He did not waste our time when it came to negotiating our price for the new car or the trade as many other dealerships. I would highly recommend John as a professional and also highly recommend visiting any of the Commonwealth Motors dealerships. This was the best non pressure and genuinely concern for our satisfaction with purchasing a new car that I have ever experienced.

John Thompson

September 17, 2013

We couldn't be happier to know that you had a wonderful experience working with our team! John is a true asset to our team and his knowledge of our brand makes him a trustworthy salesman. It gives us great satisfaction to know he made sure you were well taken care of when doing business with us. Enjoy your new Rogue, and we hope to see you back at the dealership soon! Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sneakers1964
9/03/2013

"Best dealer we have ever dealt with. This was the thrid..."

Best dealer we have ever dealt with. This was the thrid dealer we visited that day and were struck by the service, friendliness and knowledge of the staff compared to the other dealers. The service was great, the staff were more than helpful and made the process painless. This is the first time we leased a car and the staff made sure we understood the options and worked with us to work within our price range. We will definately go back. Our salesman Anthony was terrific, we highly recommend this dealer.

Anthony Vancini

September 03, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family. It's a pleasure to hear that our staff's knowledge, friendliness, and helpfulness earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive first access to our advertised specials. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nissan and we hope you enjoy it! Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

cevans07
8/30/2013

"Everytime I go in for service, I always get notcied right..."

Everytime I go in for service, I always get notcied right away even if it is busy. Fast and efficient service, always friendly and knowledable staff. LOVE Them!

Richard

September 03, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review of our dealerships service department. We are delighted to hear that our service staff's fast, efficient and friendly service earned your business. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for access to promotional offers and sales events. We appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Gisselle04
8/29/2013

"I am a returning customer and have always had a great..."

I am a returning customer and have always had a great experience with Commonwealth. The sales associates and others are phenomenal! We will always return to purchase our vehicles here. Their motto is to shop them last but we always shop them first and always are pleasantly surprised.

Harry Mejia

September 03, 2013

Thank you for writing this excellent review. We are thrilled to hear that our sales staff always provides you with phenomenal service during your visits. If you have any questions or concerns, regarding your recent purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to specials and service coupons. We hope you're enjoying your nee vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Kileey
8/20/2013

"Overall it was a good experience. The used car manager..."

Overall it was a good experience. The used car manager Carlos Rodriguez, buisness manager Franklyn Veloz, and sales associate Jose Ferriera made the search for a used car easy giving us all the options and working with what we needed. Their service was prompt and they offered very good customer service. We needed a used car that was good on gas milage and had a few extras for a good price and thats exactly what they found for us. They were helpful, easy to work with, and our decision was easy to make. I recommend commonwealth motors.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for writing this glowing review of our dealership. It's a pleasure to hear that Carlos, Franklyn, and Jose made your search for a pre-owned vehicle easy and timely. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your vehicle needs and we hope to provide you with more excellent service in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

tolin83
8/14/2013

"Overall great experience. Sales person, Daniel Young was..."

Overall great experience. Sales person, Daniel Young was courteous and helpful throughout the entire visit. From the moment I arrived, Daniel went out of his way to make sure he understood what I wanted and made sure that I was comfortable with my decision. I got the car I wanted with the minimum features I was looking for, like the Bluetooth and Navigation package and more for a reasonable price. Daniel spent a long time explaining the key features until I was satisfied. Thanks to him, I will recommend him and Commonwealth to my friends.

August 15, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family! We are delighted to hear that Daniels ability to understand what you wanted in a new vehicle and to make sure you were comfortable with your decision earned your business. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to take advantage of the special offers and coupons advertised on our Facebook and Twitter pages regularly. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

rmacinnis
8/11/2013

"Robert Nerden is a great sales person. He went out of his..."

Robert Nerden is a great sales person. He went out of his way to help us find the right vehicle. He was not pushy or dishonest. We found him to be enthusiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and polite. We will recommend him and the dealership to our friends and others. Dorothy and Bob.

Robert Nerden

August 12, 2013

Dorothy and Bob, thank you for sharing your story with us. We are delighted to hear that Robert went out of his way to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Providing our patrons with excellent customer service is our number one priority and it gives us so much pleasure to hear that he succeeded in doing just that. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to contact us at any time. Also, don't forget to take advantage of the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family and we hope to see back again soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

sround
8/06/2013

"From the moment we walked on the lot, the sales and staff..."

From the moment we walked on the lot, the sales and staff were very curious and not overbearing and truly wanted to help us with our decision on making the right vehicle purchase. They worked with us from beginning to end. Very satisfied with our purchase and the dealership overall.

Nick Kolhonen, Anthony Vancini

August 07, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. We're thrilled to hear that our sales staff was able to help you throughout the new vehicle decision making process. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to take advantage of the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Marshall Daniels