Commonwealth Nissan

1 Commonwealth Drive,
Lawrence, Massachusetts 01841
Commonwealth Nissan Info
About Commonwealth Nissan

Commonwealth Motors is a family owned and operated dealership for over 20 years. We are the tops in customer satisfaction and sales in the New England region and have thousands of repeat and referral customers. We want to be your car dealership and will do whatever it takes. Shop Us Last.. You'll Love Us!

About Commonwealth Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

lmag40
7/23/2013

"on our visit to Commonwealth we were pleasantly greeted..."

on our visit to Commonwealth we were pleasantly greeted outside on a 95 degree day by Jose Ferriera We told him what are needs were and he directed us to exactly what we asked for. Even when we got off track he kept us focused! When we were in the showroom to get pricing we were approached by another nice man who asked us if we wanted anything from the ice cream truck... Commonwealth bought ice cold treats for their employees and any customers who were crazy enough to look for a car on a 95 degree day.... we were referred by family members who were also very satisfied.. Thank you Jose it was a pleasure meeting and working with you!

July 24, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family! It's a pleasure to hear that Jose was able to direct you to the vehicle you were looking for. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to service specials and promotional offers. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

danny18
7/23/2013

"Nissan common wealth is a very superb company, Nissan..."

Nissan common wealth is a very superb company, Nissan common wealth has been supporting me through all the bumpy road's especially Harry majira, costumer service 100% they have excellent costumer service, I recommended to all of my friends Nissan common wealth is on the top charts. I'm happy about my car especially my family, also thank you for your support.

harry majira

July 23, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review. We strive to provide all of our patrons with a 100% customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that Harry upheld that standard. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks again for the recommendation and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

dbousquet
7/20/2013

"I was very pleased with the sales experience. Everyone I..."

I was very pleased with the sales experience. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and courteous, yet professional. They answered any questions I had. The dealership was clean and modern. I also got an excellent deal. I received follow-up calls about my experience.

July 22, 2013

Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family! We're thrilled to hear that our staff provided you with a professional car purchasing experience during your recent visit to our dealership. If you have any concerns or questions about your recent vehicle purchase, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for first access to sales events and service specials. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

scottprocurot
7/19/2013

"I when in to the dealership preparing for a hazel , I had..."

I when in to the dealership preparing for a hazel , I had gone to another deal and had a bad experience that day, BUT when victor had approached me he introduced him self and I told him my story that I just came from another dealer. I was VERY happy that Victor made the whole experience very pain free. After I picked up the car the Deal staff had called to thank me and I even get a tin of cookies derived to my work .

July 22, 2013

Thank you for writing this five-star review! It's a pleasure to hear that Victor provided you with a pain free car buying experience at our dealership. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Welcome to the Commonwealth Nissan family and congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

HK4me1
7/14/2013

"Easiest car buying experience. Everyone was great there..."

Easiest car buying experience. Everyone was great there it felt like I knew them my whole life. My salesman Dan Young and his manager Bob Barry were excellent to work with. They took the time with me, even when I could not decide on a vehicle. As far a making a deal there was no going back and forth for hours. I have never felt better buying a car. This truly was the first time I have not felt like I was taken. I am very happy with my purchase!!! I recommend this dealership with 5 STARS!!!!

July 15, 2013

We are so happy to know that you are pleased with your new vehicle. It gives us great satisfaction to know that Dan and Bob made sure you got a great deal and were an asset to you during your purchase process. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you back soon! Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

skemon81
7/08/2013

"My visit went so well. The service was great and I was..."

My visit went so well. The service was great and I was welcomed with open arms. Dave had a great sense of humor and very friendly. He answered all my questions and concerned very well even the cashier was very good and cashier was very patient with me. Overall great service and I will be coming here more often.

July 09, 2013

Thank you for the five-star review! It's a pleasure to hear that Dave was friendly and able to answer all your questions and concerns during your recent service visit at our dealership. If you need anything else in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for first access to service specials and promotional offers. Again, we're delighted to hear you had a great service experience and we look forward to working with you more soon. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

dsuslavi
6/30/2013

"Amazing service, they were friendly from the minute I..."

Amazing service, they were friendly from the minute I walked in, to the minute I walked out with a car. Went in on a Monday afternoon, did all the financing that same night, and Commonwealth had the car registered, inspected, and ready for delivery at 5pm on Tuesday. Extremely impressed with Nick my salesman, and Bob, the sales manager!

July 01, 2013

Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for this amazing five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan! Nick and Bob will also appreciate your kind sentiments. Our team provides the best possible hassle-free, stress-free car buying environment with a focus on ensuring your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you when your new car is ready for its first checkup at our service department. Get the most out of your visit with specials and online coupons - Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Shift
6/29/2013

"The first time we visited the dealership the salesman was..."

The first time we visited the dealership the salesman was friendly and informative but not pushy. He encouraged us to do some shopping at other dealerships and get the best deal we could in writing from another dealer and promised to beat that deal. He was true to his word. I don't know anyone who can afford to overpay in these tough economic times especially with a big ticket item like a car. I feel like I got the best price I could and am confident they will do just as well with their service. I highly recommend this dealership.

July 01, 2013

What a wonderful review, thank you very much! Our team of professional, friendly salespeople work their hardest to provide a hassle-free, stress-free environment. They dedicate themselves to 100% customer satisfaction by helping you find the vehicle you are looking for at a great deal. We are grateful for your recommendations and look forward to seeing you again. Get dealership updates and specials - Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

vivianypena
6/29/2013

"From the moment I walked on to the lot I was treated with..."

From the moment I walked on to the lot I was treated with kindness and respect. All of the sales assosciates were friendly and eager to help me find the vehicle that most suited my needs. I was constantly being asked if I had any questions they could answer or wanted more information. This was my first car loan and I was scared and overwhelmed that this process would be lengthy and tedious, but Hector and the rest of the associates helped me get through all the paperwork and the process effortlessly. I am very gratful for all of their help, I love my new car, and would definiately reccomend them to others.

July 01, 2013

We appreciate the very kind five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan, and Hector appreciates your compliments as well! Buying a car is a milestone in a person's life, and we appreciate the opportunity to meet your needs. We focus on providing you with the information necessary for you to make a confident decision, and dedicate ourselves to your satisfaction. Thank you for your recommendations. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. , Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to get specials and online coupons. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

mzorrill23
6/28/2013

"My visit went so well. The service was great and I was..."

My visit went so well. The service was great and I was welcomed with open arms. They had a great sense of humor and very friendly. They had a great deal on facebook for $5 off so it was great savings for my car inspection. They worked fast and even the cashier was very good and cashier was very patient with me. Overall great service and I will be coming here more often.

Albenis Ortega

July 01, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful five-star review of Commonwealth Nissan! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the type of low-stress, low-hassle service experience you expect, and one of the ways we do that is to offer special coupons and deals. We're very glad you took advantage of our online specials, and we look forward to seeing you again. To see more of these exclusives and coupons, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Best Regards, Charlene - Customer Relations info@shopuslast.com Office Phone 978-687-3000

Reviews of Marshall Daniels