Commonwealth Nissan

Joval Ortega

June 23, 2017

"Nissan Maxima"

- dmr

I have leased a few vehicles from Commonwealth over the past few years and most recently, I leased a new Nissan Maxima, which I absolutely love. The process was pretty seamless. I went in on a Friday afternoon after work and I picked up my new car on Monday after work. I love my new car and I am happy that I went back to Commonwealth Nissan.

Kevin Petersen
Bobby Barry

June 18, 2017

"First time buyer"

- ACap

This place is fabulous! Chris B was an excellent sales person; friendly, informative and patient! Thanks Chris - I love my new Rogue! I highly recommend!

Chris Bergeron

June 15, 2017

"Toyota Camry"

- Tmessineo3

My name is Tiffany and I got my Toyota Camry at this deadealership. Our sales guy was extremely helpful and I did not feel pressured to make any unwanted purchases. He worked with me and my partner to get us a really amazing deal on a great car. I would highly reccomend this dealership. It was our first big purchase together and it was such a great experience when we go for another car for our family we will be sure to return. Thanks for everything guys!

Roy Mazraani