Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

555 State Road 37 S,
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
Sarah
4/24/2015

"Very well please in all ways"

I was pleased with the atmosphere, the attitudes and the service from the time I walked in the door to the time I walked out with my new car. Everyone from the sales staff to the finance people worked in partnership like a well oil machine and made it a very good experience.

and one other kind gentleman.

April 24, 2015

Sarah, Thank you for your kind words regarding our dealership and staff. We truly appreciate you providing insight on your experience, and your business. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know. Have a great weekend.

morgankayb
4/21/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I came into Community with the intent of looking for a vehicle but wasn't sure if I was going to purchase something that night. However, I ended up making my first financed auto purchase! Dave was such an easy salesman and I never felt disrespected or pressured into buying anything that I didn't want. Thank you Dave and Bill for going out of your way to give me the best offer on my new car. I'm in love with my Toyota Camry! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new vehicle!

Susan4
4/20/2015

"Jim Hamilton - hat guy - GREAT SERVICE"

Jim was a great help in finding me the perfect Jeep grand Cherokee. He was real and nice and fun to work with and I'd recommend anyone to Community Chrysler to get their new vehicle.

cfulton
4/20/2015

"Awesome Service"

Came in looking to trade in my Dodge Ram. Worked with Brad Kale and he was phenomenal and got the job done. No hassles. No rushing. Took the time to make it personable.

April 20, 2015

Hello, Thank you very much for your kind words about Brad and our dealership. We are very pleased to hear that you were comfortable, and our staff made your experience personable. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Steve M
4/18/2015

"A good deal and no mind games. Excellent business here."

This was my first financed auto purchase. Did a great deal of research and knew exactly what I wanted and how much I should pay for it. Community was the third dealership I ended up at. The other two (Hubler in particular), took full advantage of my relatively young age and lack of credit history to try to rip me off. These guys (Dave and Bill) treated me with respect and gave me a reasonable price. Furthermore they went out of their way to get me a financing offer better than what I came in with. No high pressure sales tactics here, just honest business and superb service. Easily 5/5 stars!

April 20, 2015

Steve, First of all, congratulations on your purchase. We are very pleased to hear that your experience was great, and thank you very much for the kind 5 star review! Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Laurie George
4/14/2015

"Professional sales staff"

In some car lots you feel as if you are ambushed by vultures. But not a Community, I had found the vehicle I was interested in online and dropped by to look. Matt Jacobson came out and gave me some info about the vehicle and told me that it wasn't on the lot yet but was in transit. ( It was coming clear from Florida). He took my name and number and would call me first on its arrival. He called on Monday morning and with test drive, trade and financing I was back at work by noon. Lots of nice low mileage vehicles on the lot. We are very happy with our choice Dodge Nitro and will be back when it is time to trade the next time.

April 20, 2015

Laurie, First of all, congrats on the purchase of your Dodge Nitro. Hopefully you are enjoying it. Your kind words about Matt and our dealership are very appreciated, and we're happy to hear that you had a memorable experience. Enjoy your new vehicle, and please let us know if we can be of any more assistance.

Brandi H
4/14/2015

"No pressure. No nonsense. "

Dave was by far the easiest salesman I have ever dealt with. Community's no hidden fees, no haggle prices make this an easy and stress free process. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and especially Dave for your next car buying experience. Oh...and I LOVE my new Town n Country!!

April 20, 2015

Brandi, We're happy to hear that you love your new Town & Country, and thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation for Dave and our dealership. Thank you for sharing your experience, and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

FWAJMB
4/06/2015

"No-pressure consultative sales approach"

We just moved to Martinsville from the madness of the east side of Indy. We were in need of a work truck, and I was determined to patronize my new local car dealers before driving all over central Indiana. Our sales guy was Hector Mercedes. We can't say enough good about Hector and his approach. We were never subjected to any pressure, and Hector worked as a consultant instead of a push care salesman. We described what we needed and the price range we were interested in. Hector matched us up with everything that met our criteria and never tried to push the high end of our spending limit. Hector was a gentleman in all respects and treated my wife with the utmost courtesy and attention. The dealership was very relaxed and you never had the impression of high-pressure or desperate sales people. We interacted with Hector's manager and the "Finance Guy." Both fine men and very easy to work with. My wife and I very highly recommend Community Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge, and we suggest you schedule an appointment to work with Hector.

Kspitz112
4/04/2015

"Dave McCubbins is AWESOME!"

Fast, easy, great value, and awesome ride!! Thank you Community and Dave McCubbins. Love my new 200 S!! Would recommend this guy to everyone. Thanks for delivering it too!!

stacyjo1976
3/28/2015

"Brad Kale ROCKS!!!"

Today we purchased a 2012 chrysler 200, this is our second vehicle in 2 years that we have purchased through Brad. He is just an amazing person.I really cant even explain in this review how great of a person he is.....you would just have to meet him....he is not just out to make a sale,in fact its not about him at all.....when you sit down with him it is 100%about you, what your needs are,what you are comfortable with spending and he is not pushy...he is willing to do what ever he is able to do to make sure you are satisfied.....the first time we made a purchase we walked in and he was our salesman....but now after 2 purchases later....he is our friend.....he is just the kind of person that even after the purchase is all said and done,you want to go back and just visit with him just to see how he is and say hello.....We have and will continue to recommend anyone to go see Brad if you are looking for a new vehicle....you wont be disapointed!!!!

Reviews of Dave McCubbins