Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

555 State Road 37 S,
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
Joe happy as a hellcat
6/30/2015

"Hands down the best dealership experience."

Dave McCubbins and everyone there went above and beyond a normal dealership. I'll be going back when I want another car. They went the extra mile for me so driving a little further for them felt good.

Cross
6/24/2015

"Great Dealership"

Good dealership, have purchased most of our vehicles there. Brad Kale was very helpful outside looking at the vehicles as well as inside with the paperwork. We always look here first when looking for a new vehicle, we always find what we are looking for, no need to go anywhere else. Thanks

Willis80
6/23/2015

"Excellent Service"

This was my second purchase from Community Chrysler and more specifically Dave McCubbins. Dave gives excellent service without the pushy car salesman vibe that most people dread about car shopping. I would recommend Dave and Community to anyone and will definitely use again.

BPasch
6/22/2015

"In and out!"

Never have I dealt with a dealership that doesn't take up your whole day! My man Hector @ Community did all the dirty work over the phone, drove the car to ME, I signed paperwork and was done. Got what I wanted for the payment I wanted with an awesome interest rate. Will recommend Community to anyone I know in and around Indiana.

TCHudson
6/21/2015

"Left with new car..."

We weren't expecting to purchase a car; however, we left with a new Chrysler 200S. This is an amazing dealership. We will be back.

Mikedukend
6/19/2015

"Friendly and the best service "

I just purchased my first brand new truck Dodge Ram 1500 and Dave McCubbins was a very good salesman and very friendly at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep I would most definitely purchase another vehicle there in future.

James Montgomery
6/19/2015

"Friendly People"

We recently bought a used Car from Community Chrysler. Everyone we talked to here were extremely friendly. Our salesman Sean was very down to earth and not the typical strictly business salesman that you deal with. I even told him that the whole place just seemed more relaxed. We will definitely go back to Community Chrysler when we are ready for our next car.

Brent
6/16/2015

"Fast, Friendly, and love my Jeep!"

Brad was the best salesman, I've dealt with since I've been buying cars. I will definitely go back when I'm ready for my next car purchase.

carevan
6/16/2015

"Came to look at used Vans"

Excellent experience. Hector is a sales person who actually listens to you and was very accommodating. Would certainly recommend at least looking here for a car.

RedBull

"Fast, Friendly, Profressional"

I have been looking for months for one truck, The team at Community found it. I gave them the specs for what I wanted and they never stopped looking for me. When they did find it I couldn't believe the price that they had on it. Talk about a deal, Community found it and under the price cap I had. When it came time to sign they had everything ready and I was in and out in no time. The staff even helped me move my tool box from my old truck to the new one. Made a repeat buyer out of me, for sure.

Reviews of Dave McCubbins