Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
Schoettmer
2/26/2015

"Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep"

Amazing service, better pricing! I will continue to buy vehicles from Community Dodge! The online sales team was quick and responded to my questions. Without Shelby's quick response we may not have made the drive. Jason was a nice sales person, but with the pricing offered at this dealership he did not have to much selling to do!

Shelby Blunk

JeanneA
2/16/2015

"Me and my New (used, but new to me) Toyota 4Runner"

Mike Gallagher, Bill Keller and the gang at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep were very friendly and helpful to us. We went in looking for a good used suv, did a test drive, and they worked with us so I could drive my new suv home! They were happy to answer all our questions and even brought in their mechanic to provide additional mechanical information. We weren't buying a brand new vehicle, but they made us feel important just the same! Thank you guys, Jeanne & Barry

parsons 72
2/09/2015

"parsons buy dodge ram 3500"

overall great experience with a hometown feeling. Mike Gallagher and the entire staff treated us like friends instead of customers. This helped with our overall decision. We ended up with an awesome truck, stayed in our budget and never felt forced to exceed our comfort zone in any area. Each visit we were promptly greeted and made to feel welcome. We are glad we chose Community Chrysler Martinsville.

t
2/08/2015

"Dave McCubbinsisan awesome salesman!!"

Bought a Kia I found on cars.com from them. It was the best time I every had buying a car in my life! Dave and the whole crew was awesome! Didnt get there till late that evening and it didnt matter what time it was they where all acting like that they had all the time in the world no one was pushy just very friendly and wanting to please their customer and they did please us very much! Will definetly be buying next car here and have told everyone I know about my wonderful experience!! Thank you all so much!! Teresa and David Welch

we worked with alot of others just have bad memory for names and they were all as good as Dave!

THill
2/03/2015

"Jake Arthur goes above and beyond to help you!"

We are very satisfied with the service that we received at Community Dodge in Martinsville, IN. Jake was especially helpful . Actually everyone involved in helping us purchase our car was very friendly. Jake seen to it that the transaction went quickly and smoothly. He even brought the car and the paperwork to my husband and myself to make things more convenient for us! Now that is service and with a smile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a hassle free experience in buying a car. Thanks so much, Tabatha and Darren Hill

Cap424646
1/30/2015

"Great job Dave McCubbins! Great sales experience!"

It is always a hassle when going to a dealership. It always seemed that I had to travel a great distance to make a deal happen. Not any more! This was a great experience all the way around. I am happy to know that I can deal in the same town where I live and I will always go back and see Dave McCubbins. He was very friendly and he just wanted to make sure that I got what I needed. If you need a car, stop in and see Dave.

Happay Happay Happay
1/07/2015

"Perfect"

If this is your first time going to a dealership, or hundredth time going to a dealership, this is the best place to go. They are all very friendly, help you every step of the way and find the right car to fit you and your budget. You should not go any where else but here. Best place ever!!!

Mohammadhassan yousefi
1/06/2015

"I suggest this dealership to everyone. Nice and honest peopl"

My wife and I are very satisfied with our car and Brian kale which helped us a lot, people in finance section also helped us a lot. Thank you.

Joy
1/05/2015

"Best service ever!!! Thanks to Brad!"

I was impressed with my whole experience. Brad Kale is simply amazing!! I would recommend anyone interested in buying a new/used car to go to him. He was not pushy and was very informative. I think that anyone in sales should strive to be like Brad. I am so glad I chose Community Chrysler!

jhorton
1/05/2015

"Brian Kale"

Brian did an excellent job finding us a vehicle to fit our needs. He made sure that the payments fit in our budget and that this truck would be compatible to our lifestyle and needs! He did an remarkable job and did not give up. Five stars across the board!

Reviews of Bill Kellar