Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

555 State Road 37 S,
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Learn More

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
guytonr
4/25/2016

"Great Experience"

I've bought 2 cars from this dealership, and the experience was awesome! My salesman Ryan Neely was no pressure, and let me lead with want I wanted. He was patient in working with me on my first purchase for a whole Saturday afternoon. It was a joy to work with him.

Greenerennug
3/08/2016

"Last minute price change"

Please be aware this dealer will offer a low price then will charge excessive fees during the purchase. purchased was finalized then I found out charges in excess of 1.5% of the sales price had been applied. When I asked about these fees I was told they were company policy.

Chuck
2/25/2016

"Above and Beyond"

This is my 2nd vehicle from this dealership but the first truck under the newest name,Community Chrysler. Victor Mercedes , the sales manager and the general manager all worked to get me the truck I wanted, lifetime warranty issues I had resolved, and at the price I was looking for. The Laramie/Longhorn truck with specific color, interior, towing options, and other options does not exist in the state of Indiana! After 2 days of searching they were able to find a dealer with my truck that would trade with them and the dealership is three states away. The swap was made and I got my truck at the price I needed with all the stuff I wanted! I have bought and owned over 30 cars and trucks and specialty vehicles and I can tell you I have never been treated with less pressure and better service ever!@ Thanks Victor and team for all your help!

MaryStru
2/18/2016

"Great Service If Buying From Out Of Town!"

I can't say enough good things about Matt Cook! I found the Buick Verano I was looking for 275 miles away. Matt told me everything he could about the car since I was coming in from Missouri. He handled my many calls professionally & friendly. He suggested I finance there to save some money, which I did. Matt & the finance team had the payment and trade in amount figured over the phone. When we arrived, Matt met us & we took a test drive, the car looked & drove as expected so we went inside. I met James in the finance department, very helpful & friendly. Signed the paperwork with Rick in the finance department, he was great to work with, also. We were on our way in a few hours. Driving in from a few states away makes you worry things will change when you get there, and they didn't! I found my new to me car on Autotrader, the price was fair. When I'm ready for a new car again, trust me I'll check Community Chrysler first. They are an HONEST dealer & sales team as reflected in their sales efforts for me to make the sale work. Don't hesitate to take a long drive if they have what you're looking for, you'll be happy you did. Thanks again to Matt Cook, James & Rick!

Matt Cook, James & Rick

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

February 18, 2016

Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words. It's great to know that your trip from Missouri was worthwhile. We can't thank you enough for trusting us with your time, and vehicle purchase. Enjoy the Verano!!

CindyLehr
1/20/2016

"Matt Somers did an excellent job!"

Matt Somers did an excellent job in getting me the car of my dreams. No hastles and he had me in and out with my new vehicle in no time. Matt's very personable and easy to work with. I've already recommended him to some of my friends! He is fabulous!

Matt Somers

newellz23
1/05/2016

"Very accommodating for out-of-state purchase"

I was visiting a friend nearby and stopped in to check out a well priced Chrysler 300 SRT. I did not have my checkbook and the banks were closed for the holidays. They delivered my newly purchased vehicle 4 hours one-way and picked up my trade-in along with my check at my home. There was a disagreement on the value of my trade-in, but I ended up receiving what I asked for without much fuss. Brad is a good salesman to work with. He is honest and upfront which can be a rare find at car dealerships.

don9911
12/30/2015

"Awsome"

Was looking for a truck. I do not have much time to shop. Found one on the web and called them. Talked to Brad Kale. Great young man, worked out a price and they even delivered it to me. Awesome people! Would recommend them to anyone.

Stoutkyle
12/30/2015

"Basic Oil Change/Fix Noise From Dodge Step Bar"

Oil change was great-no issues. Eas Told noise was fixed. As soon as I opened and shut my door this first time the noise was still there-a rattling from the nerf bar installation when the door open/closed. I was told it was a flashlight in my side pocket of the door. Obviously, they didnt want to spend the time to fix my issue.

Female at service desk

KenC
12/07/2015

"Fantastic group"

Dave and JP went above and beyond to work with us to get within our budget. They are super nice, honest guys who understand their customers. This is the 4th car we have bought from Community and JP has been a wonderful manager each time. They even remembered what kind of car we were looking for and it had been a year since we were last in there! You won't find a better place with a wide variety. Ask for Dave!

NEVEREVERAGAIN
12/01/2015

""A" Typical dishonest dealer."

Purchased my 3rd vehicle and it has had a lot of problems. The dealer has yet to fix a single problem correctly and has on every occasion made it worse. For some nonsense reason, they keep putting the same incapable mechanic on my vehicle. One would think after a few failures the service manager would get a clue. Not likely. When I confronted the service manager, he informed me that the mechanic, "Chris" is more than capable of fixing my vehicle. His response to my question of; Why then am I having to bring the vehicle back for the same problem over and over?, was simply to lie about everything and tell me that I am wrong about the problem and they know better than I. Not a very intelligent comment to a customer, but typical manager with no sense of loyalty and professionalism. Once I met the general manager, I could see why the service manager dealt with problems the way he did. The next time I purchase a new vehicle, I will talk with the management staff before hand. 2 words out of the general managers mouth and I knew I was dealing with a liar and thief. Never again will I trust this dealer and its arrogant employees. They all have the attitude that they are wright and just and the customer is an ignorant cog they need to get a paycheck. I would also like to know why they have so many good reviews when every person I have met that is one of their customers has had the same horrible dealings. It is not possible to have a dealer rating such as theirs without deception and cheating. If the owner was held accountable for the actions of his employees, then I bet an investigation into Community Chrysler would end up with someone serving time or paying a very big fine. I urge everyone to steer clear and find a better dealer selling more than just a bad vehicle and dishonest service.

Reviews of Ryan Neely