Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Call
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).

"Jeep Patriot"

I deliberately waited to write this review. I wanted to see how things went after I was out the door with the vehicle. I am happy to announce that I am absolutely pleased with the whole experience. Not only was I given more than ample time to look at, test drive and discuss the different vehicles, I was spoken to with respect and kindness. My paperwork arrived in a timely fashion and I had no issues at the BMV. I received notice by email and regular mail regarding my method of payment options. I would recommend Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Martinsville, Indiana to anyone needing a new or used vehicle. A big thank you to John, Dave, Mike, Tony and the rest of the gang. Shine on!

Dave McCommas (not sure on the last name spelling, sorry)

"We love our new Jeep Cherokee!"

We had been searching for a new Jeep Cherokee. Scott had stopped at several dealerships and gotten prices and taken test drives. Matthew Jacobson at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep, took the time, answered questions and several test drives later...we had our Cherokee. Jon Parson sealed the deal by explaining the finances, in a way I could understand and didn't mind all the questions! We got a great car, a great deal and a wonderful experience at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Martinsville!! Thank you! J. Scott & Kathy Forgeng

"Great Job"

Dave was a great salesman! He actually made conversations other than just trying to get a car sold. All the guys there we're better than any other dealership I had been to.

Dave McCubbins

"Absolutely no complaints. "

Just a fantastic place to buy a car. All of the staff and management were knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. I wanted a very specific car and the General Manager went out of his way to find it for me. I look forward to working with this dealership in the future.

"Great folks to work with"

We bought a car from Brad Kale and Brian Wells. We shopped around at half a dozen dealerships and they were the best to talk with and easiest to do business with. They also had the best price. I highly recommend them.

"Brad Kale"

Brad Kale was very professional and had a great customer service attitude. We had a snag but Brad made it right! I came all the way from Ohio to make purchase, and Community Chrysler made it worth the trip.

"Rating"

My husband and I had. Wonderful experiance with Community Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Everyone there showed kindness,sportsmanship, and gratitude towards our interest in mind. Great group of guys all around. Thanks again for your business with us and striving us towards our new vehicle purchase.

"Great car buying experience"

My wife and I recently decided to look for a vehicle to flat tow behind our RV and had decided on a Jeep. We met Brad Kale and he was a great person to work with. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles available for this purpose and allowed us the time we needed to consider each one and decide if we wanted to purchase something now or down the road in a few months. After several weeks of thinking about it, we got back to Brad and decided on a Wrangler Sahara. Brad worked with us to get a good deal on the new Jeep while trading in two of our current cars. Both Brad and Frank (the regional sales manager, I think) were great to work with and we were pleasantly surprised with the final deal. This is our 38th vehicle purchase over the last 36 years and has to be one of the best, if not the best, buying experiences we have encountered. Thanks Brad!

"Great Overall Experience"

Mike Gallagher was our sales rep. He went above and beyond to assist us. I never felt pressured by Mike in anyway throughout the process of purchasing our vehicle. We traveled an hour and half and will not hesitate to do so again. Community Chrysler will definitely be the first place we look for our next vehicle when our son gets his license.

"Good customer service"

Brad and the rest of the sales team were very helpful in getting us a good price for our trade-in and acquiring the financing for our vehicle.

Reviews of Brad Kale