Read Reviews Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

John AndersonGeneral Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself.

Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

Our Location

LannySte19
7/21/2014 12:12:08 PM

Jason ClarkJason Clark

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Had a great car buying experience. We dealt with Jason Clark and he's a really good guy. He made the whole transaction very smooth. He knows what he's doing. We got a good car and a good deal. Can't ask for more than that. I highly recommend this dealership and I will be back for my next buy.

"Wonderful Experience"

lmnowlin
7/14/2014 8:33:40 PM

Larry SchwabLarry Schwab

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

After working with other dealerships for past purchases, it was SO refreshing to work with Larry. He helped me build the Jeep I wanted and then tracked it down from another lot in the area. He was not the least bit pushy and really worked with me to get a price that worked. In his words, he helped me buy the car instead of trying to sell it to me. I went to the dealership today just to look/test drive, but after working with Larry I wanted to make sure he got my sale. It was a great experience, much better than past ones. I would (and will) recommend this dealership to my friends/family and will most likely return for future purchases.

I am so excited for my new Jeep! :)

"Charger"

Rkbittles
7/8/2014 7:36:04 AM

Larry SchwabLarry Schwab

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

First time buying a car, it got to the point to where i did not see any way that i could afford to buy. But Larry sat with me and went over all my income and bills with me and ended up making a deal with me that i could actually afford. Because of his help i was able to buy the car i have always wanted and not have to be stressed about if i am going to be able to make payments or not. {They even let me drive the car all the way to where i live to get the car looked at.}

"Nice Dealership!"

randy.utter.7
6/30/2014 6:58:17 AM

Bill KellarBill Kellar
Brian WellsBrian Wells

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I aint gonna lie...I had a deal done w/ Westgate in Plainfield...but got tired of being lied too!....so I decided to give Community a chance to win my trust. Spoke w/ Bill Kellar on the phone and explained my experience w/ Westgate...and he said come see us, and give us a chance...and that's exactly what I did! Brian Wells was/is a great guy to work with as well as all the other's there at Community! I had a really good time cuttin' up w/ the guys there...and an even better time choosing my vehicle! If your ever in the market for a Chrysler vehicle...I HIGHLY RECOMEND Community for all your needs!

"Smooth transaction!"

Lobo7196
6/28/2014 1:17:49 PM

Brad KaleBrad Kale

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Brad Kale is the man! Very knowledgable about the truck I purchased and friendly service all around! I will definitely be back to purchase my next ride! Thanks again Brad Kale and the Community Family!

Twitter
"I don't understand all the positive reviews..."

pantoni
6/26/2014 4:20:21 PM

John AndersonJohn Anderson
Jeff PerryJeff Perry

1.7

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I received an alert that a Nissan Frontier was available at this dealership. Unfortunately, it did not have photos. Since we are 2 hours away, I wanted to see the condition of the truck. Jeff was nice enough to send me a video that morning. I was very interested in the truck. After sending an email and leaving a message on his cell phone, I received no response. Needless to say, Jeff's lack of follow-up made us uncomfortable making the 4 hour roundtrip.

I even made an offer online two days later on the unseen truck -hoping to wake them up- but to no avail.

I did hear from Jeff 5 days later, it appeared to be a robo email. I wrote back and let him know he dropped the ball. And then nothing from him again. So I left a voice message with John Anderson the GM, and surprise, no return call.

The next morning (day 6) a wrote an email to John Anderson, again with no response. I called the dealership again later that afternoon, explained the situation to the person taking to the call. Jeff gets on the line and tells me the truck was sold three days previous. Really? Mind letting me know so I stop pursuing a sold truck?

John Anderson did reach out a few days later and apologized. He suggested a solution and I responded the same day. Guess what? It has now been 8 days and no response from John. I'm done with this dealer. Quite frankly, they keep the stereotype of car dealerships alive and well.

The courtesy of any type of response would have been appreciated!

"Go see Brian!!!"

paintera
6/23/2014 2:04:32 PM

Brian KaleBrian Kale

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Great guy! The experience was fast, friendly, and they made it so easy! Brian was wonderful to work with, very genuine and honest:) All of the guys who helped me purchase my car were wonderful - and my credit was horrible:) But they were able to get me financed and in the car I wanted, and for the right price - all in a couple of hours!!! Great team effort guys - can't thank you all enough!
Ann

"Great Experience"

elipem01
6/21/2014 11:54:29 PM

Mike  GallagherMike Gallagher
John ParsonJohn Parson

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Community couldn't have done anything better on the purchase of my new Jeep. They gave me top dollar for my trade and a great deal on my new Jeep. I found the Jeep I wanted at my local car lot and had it shipped to Community (about 25 miles away from me) just because they were so easy to deal with. I will definitely return here the next time I am ready to buy a new vehicle.

"Awesome experience!"

cmj1240
6/14/2014 9:42:31 PM

Ryan RichardsonRyan Richardson

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Ryan Richardson is an asset to your company! He was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable concerning the used car inventory on the lot. We will definitely consider Community when looking for an automobile in the future. We will also refer friends and family!!

"We found our dealer"

JimTien
6/14/2014 9:58:21 AM

Mike  GallagherMike Gallagher

My Review Of Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

We were well pleased with out experience at Community Chrysler. Our salesman was very relaxed and we did not feel "pressured" at all (which is uncommon when shopping for a used vehicle). We intend to return when it comes time to replace our other vehicle.

Reviews 11-20 >>