Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

555 State Road 37 S,
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
stacyjo1976
3/28/2015

"Brad Kale ROCKS!!!"

Today we purchased a 2012 chrysler 200, this is our second vehicle in 2 years that we have purchased through Brad. He is just an amazing person.I really cant even explain in this review how great of a person he is.....you would just have to meet him....he is not just out to make a sale,in fact its not about him at all.....when you sit down with him it is 100%about you, what your needs are,what you are comfortable with spending and he is not pushy...he is willing to do what ever he is able to do to make sure you are satisfied.....the first time we made a purchase we walked in and he was our salesman....but now after 2 purchases later....he is our friend.....he is just the kind of person that even after the purchase is all said and done,you want to go back and just visit with him just to see how he is and say hello.....We have and will continue to recommend anyone to go see Brad if you are looking for a new vehicle....you wont be disapointed!!!!

interventional
3/20/2015

"Excellent Team"

Started on the internet emailing info which went very well. Got to the dealership and met with Brad Kale and test drove a couple of trucks I'd decided on on-line. Brad and John Parson solved an equipment problem, finance papers were done and I drove the truck home. Problems with the engine occurred with that trip but were taken care of the next day and all is good. Great experience and love the truck! Guys were very good to work with.

arichards82
3/14/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We bought our 2012 Ford Focus a couple weeks ago and out of all the dealers we met Hector was the best. Very kind and patient. He was willing to show us cars even though we told him upfront we weren't buying anything that day. We were so pleased that we returned the next day and purchased our beautiful new Focus. They were great to work with and we will definitely be back in the future!

Roz15isu
3/04/2015

"GREAT team!!"

Great team of guys. Discussed all options with us. Worked quickly & thoroughly to find the truck we wanted and delivered it. Polite, fun and smooth transaction all the way through. Jeremy & Jake were AWESOME!!!

Shannon Cochenour
3/02/2015

"Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep- New Vehicle purchase"

Better pricing and fantastic customer service! I will continue to purchase vehicles from Community Chrysler and would highly recommend them to others. My salesman Dave McCubbins was awesome to work with and was very knowledgable about the vehicle I purchased. The service was great, from start to finish. Thank you Dave!

Schoettmer
2/26/2015

"Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep"

Amazing service, better pricing! I will continue to buy vehicles from Community Dodge! The online sales team was quick and responded to my questions. Without Shelby's quick response we may not have made the drive. Jason was a nice sales person, but with the pricing offered at this dealership he did not have to much selling to do!

Shelby Blunk

JeanneA
2/16/2015

"Me and my New (used, but new to me) Toyota 4Runner"

Mike Gallagher, Bill Keller and the gang at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep were very friendly and helpful to us. We went in looking for a good used suv, did a test drive, and they worked with us so I could drive my new suv home! They were happy to answer all our questions and even brought in their mechanic to provide additional mechanical information. We weren't buying a brand new vehicle, but they made us feel important just the same! Thank you guys, Jeanne & Barry

parsons 72
2/09/2015

"parsons buy dodge ram 3500"

overall great experience with a hometown feeling. Mike Gallagher and the entire staff treated us like friends instead of customers. This helped with our overall decision. We ended up with an awesome truck, stayed in our budget and never felt forced to exceed our comfort zone in any area. Each visit we were promptly greeted and made to feel welcome. We are glad we chose Community Chrysler Martinsville.

t
2/08/2015

"Dave McCubbinsisan awesome salesman!!"

Bought a Kia I found on cars.com from them. It was the best time I every had buying a car in my life! Dave and the whole crew was awesome! Didnt get there till late that evening and it didnt matter what time it was they where all acting like that they had all the time in the world no one was pushy just very friendly and wanting to please their customer and they did please us very much! Will definetly be buying next car here and have told everyone I know about my wonderful experience!! Thank you all so much!! Teresa and David Welch

we worked with alot of others just have bad memory for names and they were all as good as Dave!

THill
2/03/2015

"Jake Arthur goes above and beyond to help you!"

We are very satisfied with the service that we received at Community Dodge in Martinsville, IN. Jake was especially helpful . Actually everyone involved in helping us purchase our car was very friendly. Jake seen to it that the transaction went quickly and smoothly. He even brought the car and the paperwork to my husband and myself to make things more convenient for us! Now that is service and with a smile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a hassle free experience in buying a car. Thanks so much, Tabatha and Darren Hill

Reviews of Brad Kale