Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

555 State Road 37 S,
Martinsville, Indiana 46151
Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family-owned Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership and pre-owned superstore located in Martinsville, Indiana. We sell and service happy customers throughout the state of Indiana and beyond. We are one of the area’s largest dealerships and have an amazing reputation because we focus first and foremost on you, our customer. We always carry a very extensive inventory of Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep cars, trucks, and SUV's, but are primarily known for our amazing selection and low prices of our pre-owned inventory. We believe we are the pride of Indiana new and used car dealers with the best kept inventory and we are often able to help customers when other Indiana dealers simply cannot. We've created a "No Hassle Internet Buying Experience" specifically for online shoppers like yourself. Our excellent inventory of pre-driven cars and trucks is well-known and you can see our vast selection from State Road 37. If you would like a new vehicle without paying the full price you will want to see our great used car, truck, and SUV inventory. If you want to know about the amazing specials going on right now, just contact our internet department at Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a very knowledgeable service and parts department so know that we review every trade-in before putting it on our lot. We show this same attention to detail when servicing our loyal customers vehicles as well. This is just one way we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Community service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none.

About Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep

• Loaner Vehicles (limited to availability).
CindyLehr
1/20/2016

"Matt Somers did an excellent job!"

Matt Somers did an excellent job in getting me the car of my dreams. No hastles and he had me in and out with my new vehicle in no time. Matt's very personable and easy to work with. I've already recommended him to some of my friends! He is fabulous!

Matt Somers

newellz23
1/05/2016

"Very accommodating for out-of-state purchase"

I was visiting a friend nearby and stopped in to check out a well priced Chrysler 300 SRT. I did not have my checkbook and the banks were closed for the holidays. They delivered my newly purchased vehicle 4 hours one-way and picked up my trade-in along with my check at my home. There was a disagreement on the value of my trade-in, but I ended up receiving what I asked for without much fuss. Brad is a good salesman to work with. He is honest and upfront which can be a rare find at car dealerships.

don9911
12/30/2015

"Awsome"

Was looking for a truck. I do not have much time to shop. Found one on the web and called them. Talked to Brad Kale. Great young man, worked out a price and they even delivered it to me. Awesome people! Would recommend them to anyone.

Stoutkyle
12/30/2015

"Basic Oil Change/Fix Noise From Dodge Step Bar"

Oil change was great-no issues. Eas Told noise was fixed. As soon as I opened and shut my door this first time the noise was still there-a rattling from the nerf bar installation when the door open/closed. I was told it was a flashlight in my side pocket of the door. Obviously, they didnt want to spend the time to fix my issue.

Female at service desk

KenC
12/07/2015

"Fantastic group"

Dave and JP went above and beyond to work with us to get within our budget. They are super nice, honest guys who understand their customers. This is the 4th car we have bought from Community and JP has been a wonderful manager each time. They even remembered what kind of car we were looking for and it had been a year since we were last in there! You won't find a better place with a wide variety. Ask for Dave!

NEVEREVERAGAIN
12/01/2015

""A" Typical dishonest dealer."

Purchased my 3rd vehicle and it has had a lot of problems. The dealer has yet to fix a single problem correctly and has on every occasion made it worse. For some nonsense reason, they keep putting the same incapable mechanic on my vehicle. One would think after a few failures the service manager would get a clue. Not likely. When I confronted the service manager, he informed me that the mechanic, "Chris" is more than capable of fixing my vehicle. His response to my question of; Why then am I having to bring the vehicle back for the same problem over and over?, was simply to lie about everything and tell me that I am wrong about the problem and they know better than I. Not a very intelligent comment to a customer, but typical manager with no sense of loyalty and professionalism. Once I met the general manager, I could see why the service manager dealt with problems the way he did. The next time I purchase a new vehicle, I will talk with the management staff before hand. 2 words out of the general managers mouth and I knew I was dealing with a liar and thief. Never again will I trust this dealer and its arrogant employees. They all have the attitude that they are wright and just and the customer is an ignorant cog they need to get a paycheck. I would also like to know why they have so many good reviews when every person I have met that is one of their customers has had the same horrible dealings. It is not possible to have a dealer rating such as theirs without deception and cheating. If the owner was held accountable for the actions of his employees, then I bet an investigation into Community Chrysler would end up with someone serving time or paying a very big fine. I urge everyone to steer clear and find a better dealer selling more than just a bad vehicle and dishonest service.

regretfulgirl
12/01/2015

"Just Plain Aweful."

If your looking for a dealer that you will regret doing business with, then Community Chrysler is the dealer for you. Self proclaiming a 5 star dealer rating should be a key indicator of the manipulative actions of these people. Before you decide to purchase a vehicle here, ask to meet the owner. If it is truly a family owned business, then, he or she would be glad to meet the people that pay their salaries. You won't meet the owner. You won't get any information on how to contact the owner and you won't get the owner's name. If this simple question to any of the staff is not enough to convince you of their deceitfulness, then enjoy the worst decision you will ever make regarding purchasing a vehicle. The problems are not limited to one particular area of the dealer. It starts with Chrysler and transcends to the lowest mechanic. Take your business elsewhere and consider purchasing a better brand of car. I know I will.

Russ & Clara
11/29/2015

"Purchased a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country"

This was the first time we purchase a vehicle from Community Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Martinsville, IN. but we are almost sure it will not be our last. The service was excellent and the staff members were great. We have stopped by a lot of times when we are in the area in Martinsville, IN. Their car lot always catches both my wife and my eyes every time we go by there. I grew up in a family of Chrysler's and Dodge folks who owned lots of them. My younger brother Randall has worked for Chrysler for almost 30 years now and will be retiring from there by the end the this year. We had a a good sales person Jason Clark who helped us out in purchasing the 2005 Chrysler Town & Country van. Thank you, Russell & Clara

KPFoster
11/24/2015

"Purchase new vehicle with trade in"

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Community Chrysler and it is the only place I will go, whether it be for new or used purchases. The staff is always courteous and friendly. From the moment you walk in the door they are there for you - but in no way pushy. They are able to efficiently and effectively match you with the right vehicle to fit your needs, and within your price range. I would not even consider purchasing elsewhere!

chelelee
11/06/2015

"EASIER THAN PULLING ON YOUR FAVORITE COWBOY BOOTS!"

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST VEHICLE BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! EVERYONE FROM THE INITIAL PHONE CALL WAS VERY PLEASANT, HELPFUL, AND FRIENDLY... IT WAS LIKE HAVING THE WISDOM OF MY GRANDPA, THE SUPPORT OF SIGNIFICANT OTHER, THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY DADDY, AND THE EXCITEMENT OF HAVING MY BEST FRIEND THERE :) NOT A SINGLE SALES PERSON OR EMPLOYEE PASSED ME WITHOUT INTRODUCING THEMSELF TO ME, ASKING HOW MY DAY WAS, OR OFFERING ME A DRINK OR SOME FRESH POPCORN! SEVERAL EVEN OFFERED TO HELP ME CLEAN OUT MY PREVIOUS VEHICLE AND GET EVERYTHING INTO PLACE IN MY NEW JEEP. WHEN I CAME BACK INSIDE WITH MY LICENSE PLATE IN HAND, MY SALESMAN FROWNED BECAUSE HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO REMOVE IT HIMSELF TO PUT IT ON MY NEW VEHICLE AND I HAD BEAT HIM TO IT... HE EVEN CLEANED UP MY COLTS LICENSE PLATE FRAME SO THAT IT WAS SHINEY LIKE MY NEW JEEP. WHEN I POPPED IN THE FOLLOWING DAY TO DROP OFF THE SECOND KEY TO THE VEHICLE I HAD TRADED, I WAS GREETED BY NAME AS SOON AS I WALKED INSIDE BY ANOTHER SALESMAN OTHER THAN THE ONE WHO HAD WORKED ON MY TRADE/PURCHASE THE PREVIOUS DAY. IT REALLY IS THE LITTLE TINY THINGS THAT CAN MAKE OR BREAK AN EXPERIENCE AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE FOLKS AT COMMUNITY SEEM TO HOLD THAT IN HIGH REGARD AS THEY TREAT YOU LIKE AN OLD FRIEND AND MAKE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE AS COMFY AS YOUR FAVORITE WORN SWEATSHIRT, RIPPED UP BLUE JEANS, OR WELL BROKE IN BOOTS! DEFINATELY WILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER WHEN THE NEXT KIDDO STARTS DRIVING SINCE HE HAS ALREADY STAKED CLAIM ON THE JEEP AKA "WICKED" SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT ON HALLOWEEN EVE... TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!

JP, AND ANTOHER FINANCE GUY WHO OFFERED TO MAKE ME A PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH FOR LUNCH BUT I CANT RECALL HIS NAME

Reviews of Brad Kale