Concours Motors

Makes: Porsche|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Concours Motors
Concours Motors Info

"They do not stand by their word and are not upfront. I..."

They do not stand by their word and are not upfront. I would not have expected this quality of service from a Porsche dealership. Very POOR. I would not recommend them at all.

a number of sales people

"I have been driving Porsches since 1973. I am on #5 and..."

I have been driving Porsches since 1973. I am on #5 and in the middle of negotiations on #6. I have seen quite a few dealership service departments and service managers, not only for Porsche but for Audi, Ford, Lincoln, Pontiac, & VW. I have been doing business with Jeff Sorenson, Porsche Service Manager at Concours Motors since 2000, 11 years. He is the consumate professional. He does not try to trick you into buying things that you do not need. He is honest when you ask his opinion. If you car needs something he tells you if it needs it now, if it can wait 6 weeks or 6 months. I had my 911 in for an oil change, nothing more. While it was up on the rack the tech did a thorough walk around, checked the tires, brakes, engine hoses, belts, etc. Jeff came to me and told me that my rear tires were down to the wear bars. I had not noticed that when I last checked the car. He told me that the ar was safe enough in dry weather but handling would be compromised in wet weather. At no time did he suggest that I buy new tires or buy them from him. I went home, thought about it, called him the next day and ordered 2 new rear tires from him. The work performed by his techs is about the best I have seen. I have never had to bring my car back a 2nd times for the same thing. His service estimates are right on target in terms of price. Even when I call or e-mail him about a general question or have a concern he is responsive, polite and thorough. I can buy a Porsche in any one of about 10 dealership within 75 minutes of my home. But so long as Jeff Sorenson is the Porsche Service Manager at Concours Motors, Concours is the only service facility that will be allowed to touch my car.

Jeff Sorenson