Conklin Cars Salina

Ronda Crist

January 20, 2017

"Car # 3"

- Amy123

I've bought three cars from Conklin now and all of them have been great vehicles. I'm very happy with the service and friendliness that offer. I would highly recommend them!

January 11, 2017

"Oil change"

- Clinec51

I have been having my Toyotas service in Salina for several years. I have never like anyone connected to the service center until this visit. The gentleman who waited on me was very friendly and courteous. I was there on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 1:30 pm. Thank you to Rodger Peck, I think this is the employee that helped me

December 06, 2016

"Not quite on the up and up!"

- Richard Dunham

We bought a Tundra from Conklin and when we drove from Colorado to pick up our truck, we were told there was only one set of keys for the truck. In addition, we discovered there was a crack in the windshield which was never disclosed during negotiations. We were totally unaware of these issues and after a two day drive to get there, we were hung. After some discussion with Conklin Cars they agreed to supply the missing key set but when we drove to the local Toyota dealer, as we all agreed to in advance, we found nothing was ready and they knew nothing about any keys. We called Conklin and the salesman, Joel Correa, but no one there knew anything and Joel was not answering his cell. BIG WASTE OF TIME - AGAIN!!!! UPDATE 12/14/16 I placed THREE phone calls to speak to Gerard Smith about my problem and he NEVER BOTHERED TO RETURN MY CALLS!!!!! Gerard, YOU are the BIGGEST problem with CONKLIN CARS. Joel Correa went out of his way to help us but I wanted to tell the management about my issues however, they DON"T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BAD CRAP!!! I still say stay clear of this dealership! It might be wise to steer clear of this dealership!

Conklin Cars Salina, Salina, KS, 67401