Conklin Cars Salina

Brian Garrett, General Motors Sales Manager, Conklin Cars Salina

Brian Garrett

General Motors Sales Manager

July 20, 2017

"Wade goes above and beyond."

- VickySpencer

As I was shopping for a car, I dealt with several salespeople in different locations, but Wade stood out above the rest. He found the perfect balance between presenting several options and backing off so I could process all the information. He was never too pushy and he was not only friendly and helpful while on the lot, but he followed up with timely research that helped me make my decision. Conklin Cars should keep this guy around! Larry was patient when a few kinks popped up and worked hard to get me the best interest rate possible. His business persistence and his patience while I read all the papers before signing, was greatly appreciated.

Brian Garrett
2.0

July 15, 2017

"Very positive experience! "

- chipap1

Very positive experience. Jeff Crawford made my buying experience painless and simple! Helped me find the car I've dreamed of having for years. And with my being an out of town buyer he had everything set up and ready when I got there. Jeff took the time to synch my phone in my new car as well as the time to show me all the features my new car offered and setting up all of them to my liking! I will definitely recommend Conklin Salina and Jeff to my friends/family!

Jeff Crawford

June 29, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Sfrie1986

I arrived at Conklin cars to meet with my salesperson Wade. I already knew what vehicle I wanted to see and test drive. Wade took myself and my husband on a test drive. I fell in love with the Toyota C-HR. I told Wade I wanted to purchase this vehicle. At this time wade took us to finance. We were in and out of finance within an hour. This was the fastest dealership I dealt with. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Used 2012 Toyota Prius, $11998