Conklin Cars Salina

2700 S 9th St,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Conklin Cars Salina Info
About Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina is a Central Kansas Toyota, Honda, Chevy and Cadillac Dealership. Conklin Cars offers a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's. We also offer a full Service Drive, Body Shop, and Car Rental department. Conklin Cars has served automotive needs since 1941!

About Conklin Cars Salina

Saturday Closed

ge
12/29/2014

"Janson was great to help us."

Janson Langen was very helpful finding us a car that we liked. He was friendly and took time with us. No pressure to buy.I would go back again to Janson. All the employees were very friendly and nice. Gary and Janet

January 15, 2015

Gary and Janet, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

CODY THE TROPHY
12/18/2014

"Excellent buying experience! "

I had been truck shopping for months on my own. Jessi Blaha was referred to me, so i asked for her help. She did an amazing job locating what i wanted in a Chevy truck, finding valve, And meeting my wants as well as cushioning my wallet! Fantastic Job from beginning to end. Larry Henoch was my financing guy and he made it as painless as possible. i was pre-approved before i even sat down. Highly recommend this duo for anyone in the Salina area looking for a new car or truck. thanks guy!

December 19, 2014

Cody - We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to ensure we deliver a wonderful experience to all. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Paige Conklin

Patty P
11/04/2014

"Marisa was great to work with!"

We went in to look at Toyota's, told Marisa what we were looking for. She walked around the back lot showing us options and once we narrowed down to exactly what we were wanting and price range she took us to one of the models we were interested in and we test drove it. She and Scott definately wanted to make it work for us but was not high pressure. We love the Toyota Corolla and will definately recommend Marisa to anyone looking for a vehicle. Larry worked with us on the paperwork and was also great to work with.

November 10, 2014

Patty, We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's encouraging to know that Marisa and our team were so helpful during the purchasing process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

Steveberkebile
10/24/2014

"Ronda is wonderful."

Over the years, 15 now, our family has purchased 6 cars through the Crist family at Conklin cars. We have always been very well treated, and had a quality product delivered, both new and used. I can highly recommend both Conklin and Ronda.

Kris B
10/17/2014

"Easy to work with!"

We found a used Toyota Camry on the website and contacted Matt Snyder, explaining that we would be passing through on a tight schedule, but that we would be interested in looking at that particular car. Matt had the car ready and we reached an agreeable price, including our trade in, and we were back on the road in less than 2 hours. They were very easy to work with!

November 10, 2014

Kris, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Conklin Cars in Salina and we're glad you are one of them! We are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your vehicle.

heyjude132
9/25/2014

"Great experience"

Marisa spent a lot of time watching for a car I would want and calling me each time she thought I'd be interested. Finally the car I wanted was there, she worked with us, she was NOT high pressure which would have absolutely sent me away from Conklin. Instead she was very honest, friendly and supportive. She spent a lot of time with us, made sure we were very comfortable with driving the vehicle until I was ready to drive it alone. I would return to her and Conklin in a heartbeat if I were to need another vehicle. Marisa is a gem!

November 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. We will pass on your kind words to Marisa and our team. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and if we can assist you with any future vehicle needs.

Braunie B
9/18/2014

"Very Happy"

We called 10 minutes to 5pm on a Thursday to ask about a Chevy Traverse, that was for sale. We were referred to Tim Putman the salesman. My husband is a busy farmer, he wanted to look and test drive this vehicle on Sunday, but Conklin Cars was not open. Tim Putman offered to bring this vehicle to us in Victoria, Ks the next day. We test drove the Chevy Traverse and dealt on it in less than hour - awesome! Tim said that he would have it delivered on Saturday, we would sign the papers and he would change out the tag from our vehicle we were trading in and place on the Traverse. Now this is what we call service. We would recommend Tim to anyone we know who is looking to buy a different vehicle.

November 10, 2014

Braunie, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the amazing feedback and will pass it along to Tim. We look forward to seeing you again!

Brandon Perkins
9/16/2014

"Happy with purchase of Honda Fit"

Marisa was very friendly and low pressure throughout the purchase. Conklin did not have the one I wanted, so she was able to have them trade another dealer for one. She was very knowledgeable of the Fit during a test drive, and when mine arrived she made sure it was in great condition.

November 10, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Judith Keller
9/16/2014

"Buy your vehicles from Jason Langen at Conklin Cars!"

When we were living in Colorado Springs in 2012, my husband and I had a terrible car-buying experience from a dealership there, so when our circumstances sort of forced us into looking at getting another car this past month (September 2014), I was incredibly apprehensive about going through the whole ordeal all over again. I e-mailed an inquiry to Conklin Cars about a 2015 Corolla and received a response very quickly from a Jason Langen providing all the information I had asked for without any sort of insulting sales gimmicks. This immediately began to allay my fears about buying from a dealership, especially when the price I was quoted for the car in question was the most competitive I had found among 3 area dealerships (and I had had to haggle those other 2 dealerships down to get even remotely close to the price Conklin offered outright). Jason delivered the car to our house at our request, we signed the papers, and that was that. Simple, straightforward, no funny business. It was such a refreshing experience after what we had gone through just 2 years earlier that I almost wish we had the financial means to purchase another new car so we could buy from Jason Langen at Conklin Cars again. He was perfectly professional and so friendly--it was really easy to forget that he was a car salesman (which, as the average consumer knows, is probably a very rare quality among the sales staff at most car dealerships). In sum: Jason Langen is the ideal standard for a car salesman, and Conklin Cars in Salina is the ideal standard for a car dealership. My husband and I will be relocating to eastern Kansas in the Spring, but I would have no qualms about going out of our way to do business with them again in the future whenever we have need of another car.

November 10, 2014

Judith, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Conklin Cars in Salina, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible! Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Mckevin
9/04/2014

"This is what buying a car should be like!"

Through the luck of the draw we spoke with Jeremy Foerschler and couldn't be happier! Our first visit (of many) we spent the entire evening test driving cars, and Jeremy was there for the whole process (seriously, like 4 hours of test driving), answering questions & making suggestions. There was never the slightest hint of impatience or pressure, he honestly made us feel like he was there to help. The next two months brought several more visits to the dealership as she narrowed her choices, and Jeremy stuck with us through the whole process, always patient, even well after I would have been pulling out my hair. Answering all of our questions, be it on the lot, e-mail, or text. The big day finally came to close the deal and this process too was pleasant and uneventful. We had to come in after work, and I found out later that Jeremy stayed there 4 hours past his scheduled time to oversee the process and make sure things went smoothly. I hope their service department is as friendly and efficient as sales. I foresee being very happy with our choice.

September 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. We're happy to know that you had such a positive experience while visiting our dealership in Salina and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you stop by again soon. Thanks again! Conklin Cars

Reviews of Larry Henoch