Conklin Cars Salina

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina Info
About Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina is a Central Kansas Toyota, Honda, Chevy and Cadillac Dealership. Conklin Cars offers a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's. We also offer a full Service Drive, Body Shop, and Car Rental department. Conklin Cars has served automotive needs since 1941!

About Conklin Cars Salina

Saturday Closed

heyjude132
9/25/2014

"Great experience"

Marisa spent a lot of time watching for a car I would want and calling me each time she thought I'd be interested. Finally the car I wanted was there, she worked with us, she was NOT high pressure which would have absolutely sent me away from Conklin. Instead she was very honest, friendly and supportive. She spent a lot of time with us, made sure we were very comfortable with driving the vehicle until I was ready to drive it alone. I would return to her and Conklin in a heartbeat if I were to need another vehicle. Marisa is a gem!

November 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. We will pass on your kind words to Marisa and our team. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and if we can assist you with any future vehicle needs.

Braunie B
9/18/2014

"Very Happy"

We called 10 minutes to 5pm on a Thursday to ask about a Chevy Traverse, that was for sale. We were referred to Tim Putman the salesman. My husband is a busy farmer, he wanted to look and test drive this vehicle on Sunday, but Conklin Cars was not open. Tim Putman offered to bring this vehicle to us in Victoria, Ks the next day. We test drove the Chevy Traverse and dealt on it in less than hour - awesome! Tim said that he would have it delivered on Saturday, we would sign the papers and he would change out the tag from our vehicle we were trading in and place on the Traverse. Now this is what we call service. We would recommend Tim to anyone we know who is looking to buy a different vehicle.

November 10, 2014

Braunie, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the amazing feedback and will pass it along to Tim. We look forward to seeing you again!

Brandon Perkins
9/16/2014

"Happy with purchase of Honda Fit"

Marisa was very friendly and low pressure throughout the purchase. Conklin did not have the one I wanted, so she was able to have them trade another dealer for one. She was very knowledgeable of the Fit during a test drive, and when mine arrived she made sure it was in great condition.

November 10, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Judith Keller
9/16/2014

"Buy your vehicles from Jason Langen at Conklin Cars!"

When we were living in Colorado Springs in 2012, my husband and I had a terrible car-buying experience from a dealership there, so when our circumstances sort of forced us into looking at getting another car this past month (September 2014), I was incredibly apprehensive about going through the whole ordeal all over again. I e-mailed an inquiry to Conklin Cars about a 2015 Corolla and received a response very quickly from a Jason Langen providing all the information I had asked for without any sort of insulting sales gimmicks. This immediately began to allay my fears about buying from a dealership, especially when the price I was quoted for the car in question was the most competitive I had found among 3 area dealerships (and I had had to haggle those other 2 dealerships down to get even remotely close to the price Conklin offered outright). Jason delivered the car to our house at our request, we signed the papers, and that was that. Simple, straightforward, no funny business. It was such a refreshing experience after what we had gone through just 2 years earlier that I almost wish we had the financial means to purchase another new car so we could buy from Jason Langen at Conklin Cars again. He was perfectly professional and so friendly--it was really easy to forget that he was a car salesman (which, as the average consumer knows, is probably a very rare quality among the sales staff at most car dealerships). In sum: Jason Langen is the ideal standard for a car salesman, and Conklin Cars in Salina is the ideal standard for a car dealership. My husband and I will be relocating to eastern Kansas in the Spring, but I would have no qualms about going out of our way to do business with them again in the future whenever we have need of another car.

November 10, 2014

Judith, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Conklin Cars in Salina, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible! Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

Mckevin
9/04/2014

"This is what buying a car should be like!"

Through the luck of the draw we spoke with Jeremy Foerschler and couldn't be happier! Our first visit (of many) we spent the entire evening test driving cars, and Jeremy was there for the whole process (seriously, like 4 hours of test driving), answering questions & making suggestions. There was never the slightest hint of impatience or pressure, he honestly made us feel like he was there to help. The next two months brought several more visits to the dealership as she narrowed her choices, and Jeremy stuck with us through the whole process, always patient, even well after I would have been pulling out my hair. Answering all of our questions, be it on the lot, e-mail, or text. The big day finally came to close the deal and this process too was pleasant and uneventful. We had to come in after work, and I found out later that Jeremy stayed there 4 hours past his scheduled time to oversee the process and make sure things went smoothly. I hope their service department is as friendly and efficient as sales. I foresee being very happy with our choice.

September 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. We're happy to know that you had such a positive experience while visiting our dealership in Salina and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you stop by again soon. Thanks again! Conklin Cars

kaelyjackson
8/29/2014

"Jason Langen was the best salesman I have every dealt with!"

Jason made our car buying experience so easy and less stressful. He is so honest and kind, I knew he had my best interest the whole time. I am very pleased with what I found there and I would recommend any of my friends to him. Jason had a great sense of humor and was pleasant to talk to. Larry was very friendly and made it pretty painless as well. Thank you again guys! Still very pleased! K and J Jackson

September 05, 2014

Dear Jackson's, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At Conklin Cars, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

DebJohn
8/26/2014

"Jason Langen - Professional, friendly, helpful, informed"

Jason Langen helped us online and in person to purchase our new used vehicle. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Jason is professional and personable; relaxed and accommodating. Very respectful of our needs and preferences. This was as good an experience as buying a car could be. We would definitely work with Jason again.

September 05, 2014

Deb and John, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

J Owens
7/12/2014

"Jason Langen is wonderful"

Jason helped me on line and again when I came in to test drive the 2012 Honda CR-V. He set up a test in another car and it was nice to compare. I drove home that nite in a new car and really appreciate how easy it was. Jason connected my phone and contacts, which was cool. He was wonderful yo deal with. Thanks, Jason!

September 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience. We're glad you had a positive experience and we hope to see you again soon!

grooag
5/09/2014

"Bought a new 2013 honda civic si, not toyota."

Marisa Frank was the sales consultant who helped me and she was one of the nicest and most helpful people I've ever felt with when it comes to buying a car. She was very professional and eager to help in any way. We found the specific car I was looking for and she helped me get into that vehicle that day. She became more of a friend than just a car dealer. I enjoyed working with Marisa very much and each day I love my car more and more. I'm very satisfied with Conklin Cars, with Marisa, and my brand new Honda Civic Si.

May 09, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you.

coryj19
4/10/2014

"over all OK"

We just purchased a 2010 Tundra that they just got in, hadn't even been detailed yet. We drove and decided to purchase it so they told us to give them a day and they would detail it. Well their detail shop leaves much to be desired. One week later we had to return the truck so they could do some body work it needed done. The body work was done well, everything we asked for. So they said let us have it for one more day and well get it cleaned up. When we picked the truck up the black interior was FULL of white sanding dust.

April 11, 2014

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to grow as a dealership. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and sincerely apologize if some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. I have passed along your comments to our GM and he will be speaking with the detail crew to make sure this does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for the feedback! Conklin Cars Salina

Reviews of Marisa Frank