Conklin Cars Salina

Makes: Toyota|Service Center

Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina Info
About Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina is a Central Kansas Toyota, Honda, Chevy and Cadillac Dealership. Conklin Cars offers a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's. We also offer a full Service Drive, Body Shop, and Car Rental department. Conklin Cars has served automotive needs since 1941!

About Conklin Cars Salina

Saturday Closed

"Jason Langen is wonderful"

Jason helped me on line and again when I came in to test drive the 2012 Honda CR-V. He set up a test in another car and it was nice to compare. I drove home that nite in a new car and really appreciate how easy it was. Jason connected my phone and contacts, which was cool. He was wonderful yo deal with. Thanks, Jason!

September 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience. We're glad you had a positive experience and we hope to see you again soon!

"Bought a new 2013 honda civic si, not toyota."

Marisa Frank was the sales consultant who helped me and she was one of the nicest and most helpful people I've ever felt with when it comes to buying a car. She was very professional and eager to help in any way. We found the specific car I was looking for and she helped me get into that vehicle that day. She became more of a friend than just a car dealer. I enjoyed working with Marisa very much and each day I love my car more and more. I'm very satisfied with Conklin Cars, with Marisa, and my brand new Honda Civic Si.

May 09, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you.

"over all OK"

We just purchased a 2010 Tundra that they just got in, hadn't even been detailed yet. We drove and decided to purchase it so they told us to give them a day and they would detail it. Well their detail shop leaves much to be desired. One week later we had to return the truck so they could do some body work it needed done. The body work was done well, everything we asked for. So they said let us have it for one more day and well get it cleaned up. When we picked the truck up the black interior was FULL of white sanding dust.

April 11, 2014

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to grow as a dealership. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and sincerely apologize if some aspects of your prior visit with us have not been up to your expectations. I have passed along your comments to our GM and he will be speaking with the detail crew to make sure this does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for the feedback! Conklin Cars Salina

"This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Pam...."

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Pam. When I bought my Tacoma I mentioned to Pam sometime in the future I might be interested in a Toyota Prius for my wife. Now, two years later, I received a call from Pam that she had a couple Prius’ that she believed I would be interested in. They had a couple buyer incentives. She had remembered my statement two years ago about a Prius. My wife was not too interested in a new car. We came to the dealership to view the two Prius. Pam went over the features of the Prius. My wife liked what she saw and heard. A day later with a little negotiating we agreed on a price. We came in and finalized the paperwork. Pam took the time and effort to go over the different aspects of the Prius. The last time I purchased a car for my wife, was at a dealership in McPherson, Kansas. They just handed us the keys and said good luck. Pam is professional and takes an interest in helping the people that purchase vehicles from her. She goes the extra mile to make sure the buyer is comfortable with their new vehicle. Within the week after purchasing our new Prius, we received a phone call from Pam making sure we are enjoying our new car. Craig and Shiela Boyers

March 20, 2014

Hi Craig and Sheila, Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well. We hope to see you in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you again! Conklin Cars

"My sales experience with Conklin-Salina began in the..."

My sales experience with Conklin-Salina began in the summer of 2013. Jason Langen was my salesman then, but I just wasn't ready to commit. Jason called me every few months to check with me and I kept saying I wanted to make a move, but not yet. When he called on 1/30/14 I was ready to do it! Jason was patient and listened to what I said was important to me and what I was looking for. I left the lot on 1/31/14 with a "new" '09 Honda that I love! it's perfect for me!! The financial guy (sorry I can't remember your name) was great too! He worked within the budget numbers I gave him and found financing that really works for me. Also, he explained the contract in a straight-forward manor and answered all of my questions. I will be returning to Jason and Conklin-Salina when i am ready for my next vehicle!

February 05, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again!

"I've always had a great experience working with..."

I've always had a great experience working with Rhonda. This was my 3rd car sold by Rhonda. She goes over & above to provide excellent customer service. This sale was done by phone site unseen. Within one day she had the car I wanted & I knew my 100 drive to pick it up would be a positive one. When I arrived the paperwork was done & within a short time I was driving away with the car I so much enjoy. Conklin is fortunate to have an excellent saleswoman- Rhonda Crist. Note that I recd Honda CRV not Toyota but the review didn't let me select it

"Our salesman, Jeremiah Herwig, made a buying experience a..."

Our salesman, Jeremiah Herwig, made a buying experience a very pleasent one. He was curteous and helpful. We will pass on the word about him. Over all an awesome experience!!

Jeremiah Herwig

"Great service. We will be back when ready to purchase..."

Great service. We will be back when ready to purchase another car. Treated promptly and well from the minute we walked in the door, by everyone we worked with through-out the process. We actually purchased a Honda Civic, but the question above wouldn't let me choose Honda.

"Very hospitable! It was a joy working with them. I came..."

Very hospitable! It was a joy working with them. I came from Wichita and would do it again because of the quality car and customer service. I appreciate their willingness to work with me, ensure my accomodations and most of, making sure the price is right. They honored all their commitments to find me the best car.

Bret Shank and the manager

"Pam Seveson did a GREAT job. It was the most pleasurable..."

Pam Seveson did a GREAT job. It was the most pleasurable new car buying experience we've ever had (and we're 65 and 63)! She did a great job of explaining EVERYTHING we had questions on and on EVERYTHING we needed to know about our new Prius. I've never had a sales person spend that much time going over the operation of the car, explaining how the different extended warranties work, selling us on Ceilajet finish. Can't say enough about her. Allen Brown, Finance Manager, was also GREAT to work with. He did his job well explaining options for the service agreement, making it and affordable and wise decision to get a 100,000 bumper to bumper additional warranty. They were both just super. Pam has followed up with us several times after the sale, which we really appreciate. It's obvious that she understands how to treat customers and the value of referrals and repeat customers. We would definitely buy another vehicle from her. Hal and Jane Peterson Salina, Ks.

Reviews of Larry Henoch