Conklin Cars Salina

2700 S 9th St,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Conklin Cars Salina Info
About Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina is a Central Kansas Toyota, Honda, Chevy and Cadillac Dealership. Conklin Cars offers a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's. We also offer a full Service Drive, Body Shop, and Car Rental department. Conklin Cars has served automotive needs since 1941!

About Conklin Cars Salina

Saturday Closed

Honda
1/21/2016

"Not a "dealer" experience!!"

Buying a car is a big purchase and being a female and going in to buy a vehicle can be even more "fear-provoking". Not to worry when dealing with Michael Jessup and Javier Lopez and the team at Conklin. They are fair,honest, personable, and genuine in their dealings. They don't work on commission which is virtually unheard of in this business but this is what sets them apart! They treated me like they would want to be treated. I highly recommend Larry in finance as well! He was thoughtful and dedicated to getting the best rate available and expedited the paperwork- making everything easy for me! We will definitely come back to them! Great job Conklin!

April 20, 2016

Your wonderful review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs and help your fears. We try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. I will your kind words with Michael, Javier and the rest of the team! We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Paige Conklin

K Krew
1/11/2016

"Not pushy"

We asked to compare two models and were allowed to test drive both twice without pressure. The additional touch of saving our CD out of our CD player in our trade in was icing on the cake. So nice to deal with a small personal dealership than our big city alternative.

April 20, 2016

Thanks for taking time out of your day to tell us about your excellent experience. We're proud to know that our team treated you so well and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Paige Conklin

MPerez65
1/06/2016

"Buying new 2016 Tacoma"

I was waited on by Pam S. early Monday morning and she was very friendly and helpful. Told her what I wanted and she took care of me asap. No hassles. I ended up buying my new pickup and love it. Thanks Pam.

leon261

"Very accomodating!"

Our experience with Conklin Cars, specifically, Matt Wallace was very friendly and profession. Matt went out of his way to help us with our new vehicle. The customer service was over & beyond most dealers. All questions were answered respectfully and cheerfully.

April 20, 2016

We're happy to know that you had such a positive experience while visiting our dealership and would like to thank you for giving us this fantastic feedback. We hope to see you stop by again soon. Best, Paige Conklin

Rustynail

"Easy, professional, positive"

From the moment I walked in I was treated with respect and everyone was cheerful and professional. Javier Lopez gave a very fair price for the sale of my car and found me another car right away that suited everything I needed. It is a used car that also had a fair price and is in fantastic condition. In less than 24 hrs from the time I first walked in I was driving away with my "new" used vehicle a very satisfied customer.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your purchase experience left you completely satisfied. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and we look forward to seeing you again. Best, Paige Conklin

jimandcarolyn
12/03/2015

""best customer service ever""

Matt Wallace took the time to find out what we needed and didn't need in a vehicle. Scott Johnson and Allen Brown were great as well.

April 20, 2016

Jim and Carolyn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Thanks again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Best, Paige Conklin

wyosniper
12/02/2015

"Offer to purchase - INTERNET NIGHTMARE"

Ms. Ronda is a nice lady and courteous. Ronda told me she does not make the rules of any sales.. When I asked to make an offer on a car advertised on their Internet, she forwarded my call to some dude named Lopez]. Now get a load of this ... after I told both of them I lived several hundreds of miles from their dealership location, I was told the following by Lopez [a truck sales manager] ....... Lopez said, "that he would not and could not lower the advertised price ONE CENT". Can you believe this? Well it is true plus I had the money in hand to pay the whole purchase on that day.. Maybe we Internet Shoppers should all send Mr. Lopez a few pennies to hand out as discounts for future Internet Shoppers he wishes step on. I am surprised Lopez allows his staff to sell any car with more than one gallon of gas in it. In nearly 50 years of car shopping and purchasing in the USA -------> I find this dealership is absolutely run by the bottom of the barrel in customer appreciation with this type of management. As far as Lopez goes..... if he wants to pinch his pennies then maybe he should dismiss all of his salespeople and just use his Internet prices or his continued bold statements. According to Lopez .... shoppers must pay full Internet prices because there is no room for negotiation through him and his iron fist policies. What a waste of my time! I am glad I did not attempt to drive there to buy a car nor will I - ever. If the managers are that bad at sales negotiations then what happens after the purchase. Great website though .... too bad the management forgets who pays their bills......... imagine that ....... a $24K sale lost over ONE PENNY discount!!!! Unbelievable ........ What a great customer satisfaction policy for a country that is nearly bankrupt ........ is it not? Thanks Lopez, I will keep my common sense and you keep your pennies. There is no need to apologize to me ........ I am done with your policies and your dealership.

December 03, 2015

Our goal is always to make the buying experience as enjoyable as possible. In this case we had already reduced the vehicle by $2,698 to move it off the lot. The original price we had on this was $26,498 so we had already put our bottom dollar out. We did a a 500 mile search and found that this CRV EX All Wheel Drive is a top value at our current sale price. Sorry that we could not come to an agreement on price. Conklin Cars Salina

GmaKim53
11/21/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

These guys are the best. I would recommend Conklin Cars Salina to anyone looking for a great vehicle. Worked with Matt Wallace and Larry Henoch. They achieved a MIRACLE I thought could never happen. Thank you so much for going above and beyond to get me my beautiful 2013 Toyota Corolla. Absolutely LOVE my new car!

gregandsusan
11/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Sarah Leuthiphonh was our sales person. She did a great job finding us the perfect car at the perfect price. It was a no hassle, friendly transactionwhich was much appreciated.

deedee0050
10/09/2015

"AWSOME people to work with"

Worked with Matt Wallace and Scott Johnson they did an awesome job for us getting the 2016 Tacoma we just love the truck and are very happy with the deal we made thanks to 2 great guys

October 14, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's encouraging to know that our team was so helpful during the purchasing process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

Reviews of Larry Henoch