Conklin Cars Salina

2700 S 9th St,
Salina, Kansas 67401
Conklin Cars Salina Info
About Conklin Cars Salina

Conklin Cars Salina is a Central Kansas Toyota, Honda, Chevy and Cadillac Dealership. Conklin Cars offers a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's. We also offer a full Service Drive, Body Shop, and Car Rental department. Conklin Cars has served automotive needs since 1941!

About Conklin Cars Salina

Saturday Closed

Dan & Ricki
1/28/2015

"Jeremiah Herwig IS a Great Salesman!!!"

Jeremiah did an amazing job working with us on purchasing our New 2015 Chevy Equinox. This is the first time that a vehicle has been brought to us to test drive and then he brought it back the next day for us to purchase it. I was a little overwhelmed at first with the vehicle looking at all the bells and whistles it comes with, but Jeremiah was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was able to answer all our questions and show us how everything works. He was very patient, kind and was not pushy about selling a vehicle (which is the great thing with working with Jeremiah). When we purchase our next vehicle, it will definitely be through Jeremiah. And I would also recommend anyone to him. Thanks Jeremiah! Dan & Ricki

January 30, 2015

Dan and Ricki, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are proud and happy to hear that Jeremiah was able to meet your needs. At Conklin Cars in Salina, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer service, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs.

David
1/25/2015

"Fantastic experience"

Marisa and the whole team worked with me by phone and took care of everything. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Would recommend them to anyone and will definitely go back! Thanks for everything! David

January 30, 2015

David, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

joel1972
1/17/2015

"Jason Langen is TOP NOTCH SALESMAN"

Jason Langen Is the best sales man I have ever gone to. He was very helpful and made sure it was a car that I would like. He is very knowledgeable on the cars and answered all my questions even the ones that I didn't ask. He was very patient and not pushy at all. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy. I would send anybody I can that is buying a car to Jason Langen. TOP NOTCH!!! Thank you Jason. Joel

January 30, 2015

Thank you Joel, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Conklin Cars in Salina and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle.

Kimberly
1/13/2015

"Marisa was great"

We are very happy with our car. Marisa was great very easy to work with not pushy like some salesman. The progress was very fast and easy. She showed us everything about the car and how everything worked.

January 15, 2015

Kimberly, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. At Conklin Cars we value your business and will review your comments with our team. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Adrienne
1/03/2015

"Rock Star Marisa"

Marisa is a total rock star! She got us into the Civic that we wanted at the payment amount we stipulated. She has a great knowledge of how the tech gadgets in the car work as well as a high degree of exactly what we were buying. BTW this doesn't give any other option for new besides Toyota

January 15, 2015

Adrienne, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience and we're glad you are one of them! We will make sure to share your positive comments with Marisa and are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your vehicle.

ge
12/29/2014

"Janson was great to help us."

Janson Langen was very helpful finding us a car that we liked. He was friendly and took time with us. No pressure to buy.I would go back again to Janson. All the employees were very friendly and nice. Gary and Janet

January 15, 2015

Gary and Janet, Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

CODY THE TROPHY
12/18/2014

"Excellent buying experience! "

I had been truck shopping for months on my own. Jessi Blaha was referred to me, so i asked for her help. She did an amazing job locating what i wanted in a Chevy truck, finding valve, And meeting my wants as well as cushioning my wallet! Fantastic Job from beginning to end. Larry Henoch was my financing guy and he made it as painless as possible. i was pre-approved before i even sat down. Highly recommend this duo for anyone in the Salina area looking for a new car or truck. thanks guy!

December 19, 2014

Cody - We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to ensure we deliver a wonderful experience to all. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you in the future. Best, Paige Conklin

Patty P
11/04/2014

"Marisa was great to work with!"

We went in to look at Toyota's, told Marisa what we were looking for. She walked around the back lot showing us options and once we narrowed down to exactly what we were wanting and price range she took us to one of the models we were interested in and we test drove it. She and Scott definately wanted to make it work for us but was not high pressure. We love the Toyota Corolla and will definately recommend Marisa to anyone looking for a vehicle. Larry worked with us on the paperwork and was also great to work with.

November 10, 2014

Patty, We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your experience was so positive. It's encouraging to know that Marisa and our team were so helpful during the purchasing process. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do. Thanks again!

Steveberkebile
10/24/2014

"Ronda is wonderful."

Over the years, 15 now, our family has purchased 6 cars through the Crist family at Conklin cars. We have always been very well treated, and had a quality product delivered, both new and used. I can highly recommend both Conklin and Ronda.

Kris B
10/17/2014

"Easy to work with!"

We found a used Toyota Camry on the website and contacted Matt Snyder, explaining that we would be passing through on a tight schedule, but that we would be interested in looking at that particular car. Matt had the car ready and we reached an agreeable price, including our trade in, and we were back on the road in less than 2 hours. They were very easy to work with!

November 10, 2014

Kris, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Conklin Cars in Salina and we're glad you are one of them! We are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your vehicle.

Reviews of Larry Henoch