Continental Mazda of Naperville

Mark  Bimel , Assistant New Car Manager, Continental Mazda of Naperville

Mark Bimel

Assistant New Car Manager

June 05, 2017

"2nd Purchase from this dealership"

- bmiller718

This was our second new car purchase from Continental Mazda. Jeremy Storino made the experience comfortable and stress free. He listened to what I wanted and found the exact car. He explained all the features on the car in detail. The transaction took just over 2 hours and everyone we encountered was extremely professional.

Jeremy Storino

May 06, 2017

"Purchasing a new (used) 2016 Mazda Miata"

- marellio

Had great attention from Consuela Regal who had just the car I was looking for. The price for this 360 mile demo car made it an excellent value. Robert Orwat was also quite thorough and patient in going over all the paperwork. They delivered the car "on the red carpet", which was a nice tough. I would highly recommend Consuela and the entire Continental Motors experience.

Consuela Regal

April 25, 2017

"Thrilled with our new (used) CX5! Consuela made it happen."

- MeaghanO

We were thrilled to buy a car from Consuela R. at Continental Mazda! We drove in from the city and were not sure what we were going to do that day, but we had a 2011 Honda CRV and wanted to try out a 2015 used Mazda CX5 Grand Touring we saw online. We were between that car and buying a newer CRV from the old Honda dealership downtown we got our last car from. Consuela was friendly and helpful from the start. I must have asked her 200 questions on the test drive alone. She was super knowledgable and knew answers to even my weird questions (like how many dog crates do you think we can fit in here for when we do rescue stuff?). Consuela was also warm, kind and honest. I knew I could trust her off the bat and that she was looking out for my best interest - which is the best thing a sales professional can do, in my opinion, and I knew that even if we weren't going to buy that specific car, I was going to buy one of those cars on the lots no matter what, because I wanted to buy one from her. We ended up getting the 2015 Mazda CX5 and we are thrilled. I have never loved a car. I love this car. And I love the whole experience I had with Consuela. We also had a fantastic experience with the loan/signing stuff with Robert O., the business manager we worked with. He made the process easy and wasn't pushy but I did decide to get some extra coverage in the end (which I've never done anything more than Gap coverage for a car) and days later, I'm happy I did. Good, honest, kind people. That was my experience. I trust Consuela and Robert and if you can ever pry my hands off my new (used) car, I will go back to them in a heartbeat to buy another one.

Consuela Regal