Continental Mazda of Naperville

4.2

August 12, 2017

"Nice surprise "

- John K

We were pleasantly surprised with our buying experience at Continental Mazda. We contacted the internet sales department and got a quote on the car we wanted, but we were out of the market for several weeks after that and we weren't pestered by calls or emails. When we decided to buy, the car was still available and we worked with Karl and Tim to get the deal done. They were both friendly and easy to work with and made the experience less stressful. I don't think that it took much more than 90 minutes to complete the deal and for them to detail the car. Buying a car shouldn't be the dreadful experience that some dealerships make it. It was nice to drive away in a new car and not feel like we had TKOed in the twelfth round. We will definitely come back here if and when we are buying a new Mazda!

Karl Tanhueco
Other Employees : Tim, the business manager

July 31, 2017

"Purchasing a Miata"

- Frank

Dan Eugea was my sales representative who was very knowledgeable about Miatas. Dan is a good listener. He asked questions about what I wanted in a newer Miata. He gave me input so I good make the best decision as to which model. I ended up purchasing a low mileage certified Mazda. My purchasing experience was good and the service personnel are great. I had my prior Mazda for 14 years. My new Miata puts a smile on my face everyday.

Dan Eugea
Stephanie Cheehy
Dennis Tiffert

July 21, 2017

"Best new car buying experience ever."

- GenevaDad

I really enjoyed working with Jenny Rosson at Continental Mazda of Naperville. It was a very stress free process - no pressure, no rushing. They have a test track that you can use for the test drive - that was fun ! She spent a great deal of time answering questions, and going over the various trim levels of the CX-5 SUV. We really enjoyed the experience, and feel like we got a very fair deal on both the car and the trade-in. Highly recommended.

Jenny Rosson