Continental Mazda of Naperville

Consuela Regal

April 30, 2017

"GREAT"

- Bruce & Nona

We just bought Mazda Miata from Continental Mazda in Naperville IL. This is our first Mazda automobile. Our experience was ABSOLUTELY GREAT! People are very friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. Especially we would like to THANK Jeremy Storino who personally helped us through the process. He was always responsive, friendly and never gave us any pressure! He even gave us his cell phone number and told us that he's always available even on his days off! And he was! Who does that??? He is just a very nice, sincere person who works hard and tries his very best for his customers! When it is time to trade in our car for a newer one we definitely will go back to Jeremy even though we live in Northbrook - about 50 miles from the dealership! Bruce & Nona Lisiza

April 30, 2017

"GREAT"

- Bruce & Nona

April 25, 2017

"Thrilled with our new (used) CX5! Consuela made it happen."

- MeaghanO

We were thrilled to buy a car from Consuela R. at Continental Mazda! We drove in from the city and were not sure what we were going to do that day, but we had a 2011 Honda CRV and wanted to try out a 2015 used Mazda CX5 Grand Touring we saw online. We were between that car and buying a newer CRV from the old Honda dealership downtown we got our last car from. Consuela was friendly and helpful from the start. I must have asked her 200 questions on the test drive alone. She was super knowledgable and knew answers to even my weird questions (like how many dog crates do you think we can fit in here for when we do rescue stuff?). Consuela was also warm, kind and honest. I knew I could trust her off the bat and that she was looking out for my best interest - which is the best thing a sales professional can do, in my opinion, and I knew that even if we weren't going to buy that specific car, I was going to buy one of those cars on the lots no matter what, because I wanted to buy one from her. We ended up getting the 2015 Mazda CX5 and we are thrilled. I have never loved a car. I love this car. And I love the whole experience I had with Consuela. We also had a fantastic experience with the loan/signing stuff with Robert O., the business manager we worked with. He made the process easy and wasn't pushy but I did decide to get some extra coverage in the end (which I've never done anything more than Gap coverage for a car) and days later, I'm happy I did. Good, honest, kind people. That was my experience. I trust Consuela and Robert and if you can ever pry my hands off my new (used) car, I will go back to them in a heartbeat to buy another one.

• Full Detailing Services Available