Continental Mitsubishi

John Spataro

February 13, 2017

"purchased used car"

- JP

Everyone was pleasant and accommodating. Would have liked more money for trade in. My husband And I were at dealership for 2 hours. Just was interested in one car. My husband is very inpatient and would have liked to be out of there sooner. All in all the experience was fine. This was first time at this dealership. Liked that salesperson was not pushy.

January 12, 2017

"Excellent! Thank you Frank Garcia!"

- omerdemclk

I wanted to buy a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. From the time I walked in until the time I took of with my new car, it was a great experience. John Van Hecke greeted me until I started my test drive. Then, Frank Garcia explained the car features in detail and helped with test driving. He is really knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He was very willing to work through the financial aspects of my purchase. We shaked hands and I left the dealer with a new car. He wants nothing but your satisfaction. I definitely recommend him! Thanks Frank!

January 10, 2017

"Easy to deal with - no pressure nice group of people. "

- myXDM9MM

Saw the vehicle I wanted on line - emailed asking for out the door price ( tax, title, doc fees , transfer plates -no trade in ) was given the best price ( they were up against another Mitsubishi dealer that I went to the night before. I was given everything and then some for over a thousand dollars less then the other dealer. And best of all - the whole experience was very painless. The whole crew there was great to work with. Frank ( my sales rep) was very helpful with any questions I asked. John ( internet sales guy) had all of the paperwork ready and waiting before I even got there to test drive before buying it. Mike ( the finance guy ) had all the paperwork ready for signing and explained every paper I read and signed. I look forward to having them add my accessories ( roof rack, mud flaps, rain guards) and performing any service work. Even though I live in Dupage it is worth it for the treatment I got.

New 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander, $27890