Continental Mitsubishi

Finance/Sales Manager

March 22, 2017

"New car purchase"

- sugarray602

Fair trade in. Worked within my budget. Gave me a great deal on brand new Outlander LE. Service scratched car (minor) putting license plates on but fixed quickly the next day.

February 13, 2017

"purchased used car"

- JP

Everyone was pleasant and accommodating. Would have liked more money for trade in. My husband And I were at dealership for 2 hours. Just was interested in one car. My husband is very inpatient and would have liked to be out of there sooner. All in all the experience was fine. This was first time at this dealership. Liked that salesperson was not pushy.

January 12, 2017

"Excellent! Thank you Frank Garcia!"

- omerdemclk

I wanted to buy a 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. From the time I walked in until the time I took of with my new car, it was a great experience. John Van Hecke greeted me until I started my test drive. Then, Frank Garcia explained the car features in detail and helped with test driving. He is really knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He was very willing to work through the financial aspects of my purchase. We shaked hands and I left the dealer with a new car. He wants nothing but your satisfaction. I definitely recommend him! Thanks Frank!

New 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage, $16535