Corwin Ford Tri Cities

Tanner Davis, Internet Sales, Corwin Ford Tri Cities

Tanner Davis

Internet Sales

February 27, 2017

"Strait forward friendly, no non-sence help and answers"

- Matte

It was nice to have Tanner help me with the questions I had in a strait forward manner. I don't like the constant bartering type of buying and selling. I purchased a quality vehicle at a good price, in the simple and strait forward process I prefer. His positive upbeat attitude helped make the process much more comfortable. Even after the purchase he is helping me with a few things I needed help with, I drove three hours to do business with Tanner and Corwin Ford, it was well worth the drive, Thanks !!!

February 27, 2017

"Truck purchase this weekend"

- Tom in Richland, WA

I ordered a F-150 with Alan in December and we finalized the transaction this past weekend. I have recommended Corwin and Alan to my friends and work associates. The experience was good and the team flowed well from initial review of the vehicle to handing me the keys.

"Nice and comfortable!"

- Dally

It was easy and very relaxed. I felt welcome and James Hooper was very concerned about getting the auto I truly wanted! An overall great experience!

• Children