Corwin Kia

3205 Missouri Blvd, Jefferson City, Missouri 65109

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Corwin Kia

Corwin Kia Info

"Salesmen weren't pushy...very helpful. Very helpful..."

Salesmen weren't pushy...very helpful. Very helpful to get me the payment I wanted. Leroy was very very helpful with explaining and setting up the new vehicle.

LeRoy Voyles

August 23, 2013

Great! Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Kimberly

"I was doing some price comparing yesterday and first went..."

I was doing some price comparing yesterday and first went to Shawnee Mission Kia in Overland Park KS. It was a very disappointing experience and I felt very insulted. I spoke with Jerad Miller on my way home to Clinton MO, after speaking with Jerad I drove from Kansas City to Jefferson City yesterday. Jerad was amazing. Made us feel very welcome and made a bad day, a GREAT day! He got us a great deal on my new 2013 Kia Soul with the payment I wanted! Jerad has a great personality. I greatly appreciated Jerad listening to what I wanted and making it happen. The whole team did a great job! I will highly recommend Jerad Miller to my friends and family for their next car purchase. Thank you Jerad MIller!

August 09, 2013

Jerad and I want to Thank you for your business and for driving to Jefferson City from Kansas City. Kimberly

"Sybil has been our Sales Consultant on two occasions now...."

Sybil has been our Sales Consultant on two occasions now. We bought our first Kia Sorento in 12/2012 when the transmission went out on our other car. We were in a tight spot and needed a new one quickly. We met with Sybil on a Saturday morning and she had us in a vehicle by late that afternoon. She was very personable, kind, and always went above and beyond to answer our questions and our needs. Being in a bind to purchase the first Sorento (and our first Kia), the car had more miles on it than we would have preferred and we bought it anyway without a warranty. Sybil didn’t pressure us to buy it; instead she gave us viable options that were within our budget at the time. Sybil offered us peace of mind that everything would be okay. We really loved the car, but there were a couple of things that started to go wrong with it. With having so many miles on it, we didn’t want to start putting a lot of money into it. Sybil showed us the Kia Sorento that we eventually purchased with lower mileage and a warranty. This time we still had to be budget concious, but weren't in the bind we were in before. We are very happy with the new (to us) Sorento and guarantee that when it's time to upgrade again, we'll be calling on Sybil for another Kia. We consider Sybil part of the family now and want to ensure that management knows what a valuable resource and asset she is to your company!

August 09, 2013

Congratulations on your Kia Sorento. Sybil and I appreicate your business. Kimberly

"My experience at Fletcher Kia was painless. Sybil made..."

My experience at Fletcher Kia was painless. Sybil made my car buying trip fun, no pressure, and I wound up with exactly what I'd been looking for. I already referred one person who then referred another. I will definitely send more people Sybil's way.

August 09, 2013

Sybil and I want to thank you for sharing your experience with others. We apprecuate your business. Kimberly

"My mother had just purchased a vehicle and my daughter..."

My mother had just purchased a vehicle and my daughter and I went to pick up her old car. Leroy Voyles was her salesman, he began asking questions and the next thing I knew we were looking at new vehicles. Leroy was such a friendly, down to earth, honest, helpful person. Leroy took the time to listen to my needs and showed me a car that met them. I have purchased several vehicles throughout my lifetime but this was the best experience with a salesman by far. No pressure, friendly, honest, worked to listen and meet my needs. Leroy made it a wonderful experience combine this with Fletcher KIA service department which I had previously used for my KIA Sportage I know I have finally found a dealership I can put my full confidence in.

Leroy Voyles

August 09, 2013

Great news! Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to servicing your Kia Sportage in the future. Kimberly

"I went to Fletcher Kia to turn in a flyer to see if i won..."

I went to Fletcher Kia to turn in a flyer to see if i won a free gift instead I found an inviting and amazing representive of the company called Creighton Anschutz. Normally when you are approached by a seller you normally form your protective bubble. With Creighton, he introduced himself to myself, wife and son, he was warm and very down to earth. I was thinking about trading my truck in and getting a new car and he streered me in the correct way. He was no pressure but knew what I would like after asking a few questions and I test drove two different cars and fell in love with the Soul with was the car I have wanted for awhile now. Creighton worked out a deal I was happy with and could afford. I was introduced to Chris Sneller for the money part and he helped out even more. Both Creighton and Chris went above and beyond or maybe I have been shopping at the wrong places and this is the way to sell cars, but I have a funny feeling they are just great employees who actually care about the customer. I have given this rating because for the first time I was actually happy leaving a dealership and Fletcher Kia is hiring the right people. Highly recommended.

Creighton Anschutz

August 09, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business. Sincerely - The Fletcher Kia Team and Kimberly

"The entire team that i worked with on the 3rd were great..."

The entire team that i worked with on the 3rd were great but it was Jerad that made the first impression great right out of my car door. Jerad made me and my family feel welcome and at home and he made me feel like he was going to take care of me the way I deserve. All the guys worked their butts off for me and thanks to them I walked out of the dealership with a bran new car as opposed to a used one and not to mention I originally had no plan to buy that night. I had been jerked around by Joe Machens Hyundai as well as finding out Corwin Hyundai were doing the same thing and I was feeling sad and down until I pulled up to Kia and Jerad opened my door. I told him what I had been through and he immediately said he knew that they/he would be able to make me feel better and take care of me. Their wonderful service and dedication made me so happy during a bad situation. I love my new Optima, Thank You soooo much!!!

July 15, 2013

Congratulation on your recent purchase! Kimberly Favazzo Patrum

"We had a wonderful experience. I will be buying again..."

We had a wonderful experience. I will be buying again from HERE:) Sybil made our visit wonderful and comfortable. We were made happy and was told we werent leaving till we were happy, and that is true we are happy:)

THANK YOU! Sybil and I really appreciate your feedback. Sincerely, Kimberly

"Sybil is such a wonderful person to work with! As a..."

Sybil is such a wonderful person to work with! As a matter of fact, she is so wonderful that I purchased 2 cars from her!!! She does a great job of explaining things and listening to what you want (and then delivering it). Branden is also a wonderful person to work with. He is very personable and stepped up to the plate when the dealership needed his help. I have not had a poor experience yet, and I don't ever plan to. Thank you for the help! -Kenny

June 17, 2013

Kenny, Sybil and I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Sincerely, Kimberly

"Sybil was awesome to deal with! She did a great job of..."

Sybil was awesome to deal with! She did a great job of getting me preapproved and finding the vehicle I wanted! She is the BEST!!