Corwin Toyota of Fargo

Lee Nieland, New Vehicle Sales Manager, Corwin Toyota of Fargo

Lee Nieland

New Vehicle Sales Manager

August 16, 2017

"Knowledgeable, Informative and Friendly Service "

- Niew17

Very knowledgeable and Informative about vehicle being purchased. We shopped around for awhile trying to find the right vehicle for our family and he was able to help us make the final decision!

Brennen Tracy

August 15, 2017

"Great, honest salesman"

- Beth

Jared was very patient as I drove about 6 cars and asked numerous questions. He noticed that one of the cars sounded different and immediately told me he wouldn't sell me that particular car as the shop needed to check it out. I trusted him, as he was honest with his answers and opinions. He was attentive and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Jared Miller

August 14, 2017

"His love for his work "

- Nana50

I've done business with few car dealers but I must say Kevin Odamtten from Fargo North Dakota Toyota Corwin is super outstanding. Even as I was almost lost interest in buying my car he made sure he explained more details to me which made me got my car. Thank you for your good customer service and I'm definitely coming back with more customers

Kevin T. Odamtten