Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

Overall Rating 1

Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center
Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center Info

1 Service Center Review

"I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair...."

I sent my Dodge Caravan in to this company for a repair. I explicitly told them that the van would stop running after the van would reach normal engine temperature. I told them that if the van was driven approximately 2-3 miles the van would die. I knew the problem to be a faulty sensor or ECM. I provided the ECM and just needed them to be the labor and acquire a sensor. A day after I had the Van delivered to them they called and said the van broke down on them a couple miles down the road from the dealership and they would have to charge me towing for the van. I asked how it was my responsibility to cover the towing cost when I was not the one who took the Van off the lot. The operation manager stated that because its my van its my responsibility. ??? He then went into some excuse that I had never told his mechanics about the symptoms of the van and they were totally caught by surprise about the electronic failure. I couldn't believe what he was saying. If I hadn't told the mechanics what was wrong with the van then why did I have a invoice detailing my work to be done? He then stated the van was finished and they are passing the cost of towing on to my bill. Well over my quoted price of $289.00 was now a $570.00 bill. What really put the cherry on the top of this garbage sunday was that I made it to Eugene and the van broke down with the same issue. A failed camshaft sensor. This dealership has refused several times to refund my capitol loss. They claim that the break down after service was obviously another part and I needed to have them diagnose the van again. FAT CHANCE!!! I paid a tow company to tow me home and I replaced the sensor myself. The van has been running great ever since. I recommend NEVER going to Cottage Grove dodge. These people by experience do not guarantee the work they do and will pass on as much expenses to you as they can. Heck I asked the operations manager if they guarantee the work they do. What he said was "Well not really.....I guess it depends on the customer."

Operating manager

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.