Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac

Call
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Cadillac11
1/28/2015

"Great Certified Cadillac Experience!"

This was by far one of the easiest and friendliest dealerships I've purchased from. No waiting around for hours to hear back from a finance department, no haggling of prices etc. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family if they are looking for a time sensitive and positive experience.

vicki1449
1/24/2015

"UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!"

The words do no exist to explain the totally professional and generous treatment I received from Allen Hall. No better experience can be found. I was in constant awe at the way they took care of everything for me. EVERYTHING!!!!! I just joyfully drove my car home. I will never go anywhere else.

Samantha B. ( A helpful receptionist)

ray
1/22/2015

"great experience "

Bo bell an everyone at Coulter Cadillac were very helpful an polite made the experience a very pleasant I would tell anyone I know if they want the best service an most friendly sales people to visit Coulter cadillac

YancyE
1/22/2015

"Great experience buying a fantastic used Yukon XL!"

Dennis Starks was a pleasure to work with while purchasing a Yukon XL Denali for my wife. Communication was clear and consistent, Dennis ensured the transaction went smoothly and I was in and out with a new (to me) vehicle in less than 2 hours. Dennis also went the extra mile when he noticed that my vehicle did not have the wireless headphones or remote control for the on-board entertainment system, and located a good used set within the dealership! My kids couldn't be happier, and Dennis did not have to do that, but he did! Thanks Dennis! My wife loves her Yukon XL Denali!

rrcpackers
1/21/2015

"Purchase of a new Cadillac Escalade-2015"

Dureen Olson was my Sales Person and she is always a pleasure to work with on my vehicle purchases. Keep up the good work. Thanks again Dureen for all your help and guidance.

ksbedard
1/21/2015

"Fix for tweeting and grinding under the hood"

I had been experiencing a tweeting and grinding noise under the hood when I backed out of a parking space and began to turn the steering wheel. I stopped into Coulter Cadillac, my dealership at 12th Street and Camelback, to ask Ed Stralko, my service guru, what the issue might be. He got a technician involved, and they very quickly pulled up the GM bulletin relating to the necessary fix. I was SO proud of myself for how I described the issue because the bulletin called it a "chirping and growling" noise. I was close! In any event, in the course of no more than 15 minutes, the issue was diagnosed and I scheduled the fix for the next day. Ed is always professional, respectful, and courteous and is such a pleasure to work with. He has resolved every one of the few issues I have had since leasing my Regal in October 2013 and has done it with a smile on his face. Oh, and how could I forget this: Yesterday when I took my car in, he said it would take an hour to fix. (He had also told me that the previous day.) And it took an hour to fix! It's very hard to find this kind of quality service in this day and age. Thank you, Ed!

MarkH
1/20/2015

"Greg and Lindsay Made It So Simple"

After shopping around, I contacted Greg Smith, he found the perfect CTS for my wife. She was thrilled with the beautiful car as I was with the excellent service and follow up. Lindsay had all of the paperwork ready and made the whole process very simple and easy. Thank you Both!!

mregor
1/19/2015

"Prompt, professional and painless"

Took my car in for recall work. Called Ed Stralko, Service Manager and he confirmed my car needed the recall performed. He ordered parts and scheduled me on my off day. I showed up and was immediately met by Ed who had already completed my work order so all I had to do was have a cup of coffee and a doughnut while work was done. Half hour later my car was done.

y2krtaf

"Professional and thorough"

I needed to have 2 recalls,and some warranty work performed on my car,and could not have had it handled by a more capable group. Communication was excellent,and all work done properly. Very impressed. Thank you Ed,Bill and folks who performed the work!

D

"Ed Stralko"

Ed Stralko is the primary reason that I continue to have my Cadillac serviced at Coulter-Phoenix. His knowledge, dedication, professionalism and kindness are second to none and in my opinion, he is a true asset to the Coulter team.

Reviews of Allen Hall