Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Cabo Kurt
6/27/2016

"Blind, cripple or crazy"

If I were blind, cripple or crazy and needed a friend in the car business that I could trust it would be Marty Katz! It's just the whole atmosphere at Coulter Cadillac, I loved. I'm not a rich man and needed a good used 4x4 truck at a deal and Coulter Cadillac had what I needed. I was apprehensive about going to such an up-scale dealership thinking they would be snobby, BUT the whole experience was delightful. Had my wife and grandkids in tow and they made us all feel like family.. When the numbers came out it was extremely suitable to our budget. Thanks Marty Katz!! FYI, the GM Paul was equally delightfully.. Starched white shirt and cuff links but soft as sink was his persona.. I would recommend that if your looking for a used car try them on for size..

kodiak293
6/23/2016

"Very Easy"

Awesome experience again at the Coulter Dealership. Marty helped me out, and made it very easy for me to get everything done on the car. Not pushy, and was honest with me the entire time. Ill be back in January to pick up our new truck!

Ex-dealer
6/23/2016

"Allen Hall is superb"

Coulter is a great dealership, and Allen Hall is wonderful to work with. He is very detail oriented and takes all the time you need. A real pleasure

kcmueller
6/21/2016

"Great Experience at Coulter with Allen Hall"

Allen Hall is by far the most experienced and thoughtful Sales Person I have ever dealt with. His knowledge of automobiles, and Cadillac transcends 40 years of experience in the industry. He never pushes in a certain direction, but determines your needs before proposing several solutions. He then educates the customer, offering comparisons of different products and features, and then lets the customer make the appropriate decision. He will also voice his opinion when he thinks you may make a better decision. He won't let you make a BIG mistake. Everyone should have the opportunity to buy a Cadillac from Allen Hall. A finer sales executive does not exist.

Randy
6/20/2016

"very pleasant"

Marty Katz is a real professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have purchased 3 new cars from him. He is the only one I will deal with. Treats us with respect and courtesy.

Anthem JC
6/16/2016

"Found us "Exactly" the vehicle we wanted.."

We are repeat customers. We returned to Coulter because of our previous experiences and the professional attitudes at Coulter Cadillac regarding all service and maintenance done with our current 2011 Cadillac SRX. We met with Roger Farney and, that same day, he found us exactly what we wanted. Roger was very professional and we felt at ease with him. There was no sales pitch or high pressure, He was sincerely interested in making us happy. All the staff at Coulter was great. The whole process was very smooth. We are really enjoying our new vehicle and appreciate the service and the "after the sale" responses and concerns from Roger himself. We would highly recommend Coulter Cadillac to anyone!

TC Conrad
6/13/2016

"Great deal and great buying experience "

Greg Martin took great care of my wife and I. Got a new Super cool GMC Terrain. And the whole thing went very quickly and smoothly.. Love it!

Greg Martin

TTW
6/13/2016

"Yet another professional and comfortable buying experience.."

Thank you Coulter! Allen Hall was extremely welcoming, responsive, patient and engaged. Allen's ability to advise on the best Cadillac model fit and quickly locate the car was exceptional and led to a short search and sale cycle. His superior technical knowledge was helpful in thoroughly explaining each vehicle feature. Head to Coulter and shake hands with Allen!

jkallof
6/05/2016

"2013 ATS Purchase"

Doreen was extremely professional, knowledgeable and honest. We appreciated all her efforts and made the process simple and timely. We definitely will consult with Doreen on our next purchase at Coulter Cadillac.

Yukon16
6/05/2016

"Good lease experience of 2016 GMC Yukon"

The experience of looking to either purchase or lease a used or new vehicle wasn not the normal dreaded experience. It was not a high pressure show of vehicles and the push to buy something that wasn't right for us.

Greg Martin. New & used sales leasing consultant