Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
suntree51
2/05/2016

"Couldn't Ask for Better Service"

Needed some programming assistance with the garage door opener on our new Terrain and Tom Munoz was terrific -- as always. Tom was right on time and not only fixed the opener problem but answered a couple additional questions. This is our second purchase from Coulter and be assured that the quality of service is every bit as pleasant as the purchase experience.

Tom Munoz

Thank you for your kind words. Paul Glans GSM

suntree51
2/05/2016

"Simply outstanding experience - Always!"

We just purchased another vehicle from Coulter through Paul Glans with assistance from John Harrell and Jorge Valenzuela. Those who consider car purchasing an unpleasant experience, must never have done business with Paul and Coulter. No high pressure tactics and always an extra effort to get you the right vehicle. You can buy a nice vehicle at many dealerships, but at Coulter your purchase includes a group of people who are always friendly and easy to work with and who do not forget you when you drive away. If you want to like your dealership as much as you like your new car, this is the right place for you!

A very kind review. Thank you, Paul Glans GSM

MN
2/04/2016

"Car buying with Allen Hall"

Allen Hall was so fantastic to work with! He took his time to thoroughly explain the car buying process and to address all our questions. He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable. He establishes great rapport with his customers and he truly excels at excellent customer service!! Thank you for all your hard work, attention to detail and thoughtful consideration!

Thank you for your kind words. Paul Glans GSM

garydoubleu
1/28/2016

"2015 corvette stingray (dream machine)"

My second purchase from Coulter Cadillac, began with a Phone call from Gerald Feacher. In 2013 I had purchased a 2012 Corvette convertible from Coulter and I couldn't be happier with the vehicle. Gerald and I talked over several days about a 2015 Corvette Coupe Coulter had taken in trade, over the next few days. I did not think I could afford the payment on such a beautiful machine. Thanks to Gerald's willingness to work with a hesitant customer . He made the Vehicle purchase of my dreams fit into my monthly budget. I drove from Idaho to Phoenix and purchased the vehicle only because of Gerald Feacher's personality,trust he instilled and helpful attitude. When I arrived at Coulter I met Gerald who was professional, courteous and yet made my purchase both fun and exciting. Thank you Gerald if not for you I would not be driving the car of my dreams. Gary W. Phillips

Gerald Feacher

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are proud to have Gerald on our team and you as a customer. Best regards, Paul Glans GSM

Dlmeyer
1/27/2016

"Amazing service!"

Best and easiest car purchase ever!!! Thanks, Roger Farney! I'll be back again...and again! Great experience. John Harrell was awesome also! Thanks, guys! Donna.

February 02, 2016

We appreciate your business. And yes, Roger and John are awesome employees. Kind regards, Paul Glans GSM

AZSmitty
1/23/2016

"Outstanding Gentleman"

Allen is a first class person who know autos and specifically the Buick we were considering. Anyone interested in buying a new or pre-owned, certified car should expect the best from Allen Hall.

February 02, 2016

We are very lucky to have Allen as part of our team!!! We appreciate your kind words. Regards, Paul Glans GSM

Carol
1/23/2016

"Purchase of certified pre-owned car"

WOW! As a Customer Service professional, my expectation for service is exceptionally high and has never been fulfilled completely until my recent purchasing experience with Marty Katz at Coulter! He was professional and at the same time, caring. Marty took the time to understand my needs and make sure that I had a good grasp of the car features. His follow through has been outstanding. For the first time in decades of car purchases, this experience was a joy! I would recommend Marty Katz to anyone looking to purchase a car.

February 02, 2016

Marty is awesome and a fun guy to work with and will always take care of his customers. Enjoy your Car!! Kind regards, Paul Glans GSM

rbodie
1/21/2016

"Coulter Cadillac Rocks"

I have nothing but great things to say about Coulter Cadillac. They are professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. They answered all my questions and were very helpful getting me acclimated to the feature in my Cadillac SRX. Great people and great service!

Gilbert
1/20/2016

"Roadside assist"

Tom Munoz came promptly to check my battery when my car would not start. Very polite and professional. He told me if I have any issues with my vehicle to call anytime.

Tom Munoz

cartadams
1/20/2016

"Always a great experience with Alan Hall."

We have gone to Alan Hall for years .when we are in the market for a new car.. He has ALWAYS come through for us! We bought an SRX the day after Christmas 2015 from Alan and received the same great experience we have come to expect from Alan. He has the experience, he has the knowledge and if he doesn't know the answer to a question, he will find someone who will. Alan, Cary and Scott Bergstrom answered all our technical questions. We are more than happy with our Coulter and Alan Hall experience..

Reviews of Allen Hall