Coulter Cadillac

Allen Hall

Dureen Olson, Sales Consultant, Coulter Cadillac

Dureen Olson

March 24, 2017

"How buying a car should make you feel"

- Encore,julia032317

I had done the research on the Encore I wanted and the trade value of my old car. I had even gotten pre approved before stepping into the dealership. So I felt I was armed and ready for another battle of purchasing a new vehicle. I was fortunate to work with Tim Toturo, who recently retired from the military. Tim made the process feel like we were working together to make an honest deal, where my input and expectations were valued. I didn't like I was in a room of smoke and mirrors. Everyone was very nice, not pushy, and this was the best car buying experience I've ever had! What an impressive team, thank you!

March 22, 2017

"Made the decision and purchase of my new vehicle enjoyable"

- Kate G

My husband and I were shopping for a new vehicle recently and in the process we visited over 10 dealerships. Dillon at Coulter was the only dealer that went above and beyond with his service! Our initial visit was rather short, just walked the lot and asked a few questions. Dillon was very patient with us and was kind to our two children. We supplied him our contact information when he was doing some research on line and ultimately left the dealership well informed. Dillon contacted my husband via email and over the phone through out the next week discussing options for the vehicle we liked, ultimately asking us to come back in and negotiate with him. The following Friday, my husband and I made our first stop at Coulter to visit with Dillon and the sales manager Tim. We were treated with respect through the whole process and at the end, we came to a price that both parties mutually felt good about. The service has exceeded our expectations even after the sale, Dillon and has checked in several times and offered to walk me through additional features of the car. Coulter has earned my business for life!

March 20, 2017

"Such a pleasant experience"

- Prescott_s

I have purchased yet another car from Allen Hall. This makes the 3rd for me personally, and probably 12-15 for my family in total. He makes the process painless and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and helps get the best deal. On the financing side, Lynn was great as well. It made buying a car fun instead of a chore.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $20560