Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac
Call
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department

"Very Satified Used SRX Purchase"

We just purchased a SRX from Bo Bell and had a very smooth and comfortable experience. Bo was very knowledgeable and seemed to listen to our needs, our desires and to our budget. We had spoken to Bo on the phone prior to visiting the dealership and he was totally prepared when we arrived. His sincerity and presentation regarding the purchase of the SRX was a huge factor in our decision to move ahead. We appreciated Paul Glan's approval in the completion of our purchase. Both men were very professional and represented Coulter with Class. We will gladly recommend Bo Bell to family and friends in the purchase of their next automobile. Thank you Bo and Paul for your very professional customer service and we look forward to our continued relationship in the future.

"CTS Purchase"

I have complete confidence and trust in Allen Hall. He is professional and I have purchased 6 Cadillacs from him. I have refered friends and clients to him.

"Nothing beats a Buick!"

This transaction was the absolute easiest one I have ever encountered in buying a vehicle and comparable to when I bought my 2009 Pontiac Vibe from Ken Bowers at Coulter Cadillac in Tempe at the end of 2008. I had not planned on getting a new vehicle but my Vibe got totaled when a woman ran a red light and ran from the scene on Monday October 13 2014. I had narrowed my choices to Toyota Corolla, Nissan Altima, & the Buick Verano - all with 5-star safety ratings. I didn't choose the Altima for a couple of reasons: the interior seemed kind of cheap and I did not like the level of visibility of the rear of the vehicle from the driver seat. This left the Toyota and the Buick which after much comparison between insurance cost, purchase price, etc it would have been foolish not to choose the Buick. Bill, my salesperson at Coulter on Camelback, was personable, did not high pressure me, and allowed me to feel comfortable with the time frame that I wanted to work within. He answered all of my questions and made the sale extremely easy. After the traumatic experience of the hit and run I so appreciateed the way in which Bill exercised his people skills and patience; helping me to get the best deal. I actually love Buick and I had an old 1985 Buick Skylark Limited Edition of which I was the second owner. I sold it to a coworker for his college age daughter when I purchased the Pontiac Vibe back at the end of 08 and its still running. no doubt my beautiful Verona will also get many great miles on it. As I told my salesperson, Bill, the difference between the Toyota Corolla and the beauty of the Buick Verano is like comparing chopped steak and sirloin.

"Enjoyable"

Bo made my car buying experience an easy and enjoyable one. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a new car.

"Used Car Purchase"

Dennis Starks did a wonderful job in assisting me with my used car purchase. I stopped by to check out GMC models and found a Cadillac Escalade that fit the bill. The processing was quick and the vehicle was checked over and detailed before delivery to me. I could not have asked for better customer service. Most of us are reluctant at visiting auto dealerships because of the sales hipe, but I did not experience this at all with Coulter. I will definitely be returning to Coulter for my next purchase, and of course, ask for Dennis Starks.

"Buick Enclave"

Allen Hall is the reason I bought from Coulter. He is the most knowledgeable car salesman I have ever felt with. The Buick is everything he said it was.

"Great Personalized Customer Service"

Allen Hall was the reason I choose to purchase my GMC Terrain. The personal care with which he researched the best option for me and my auto needs was very much appreciated. Allen was thorough in explaining the lease options and in reviewing the features of the individual models that I test drove. Allen, Paul Glans and Lindsay Coulter, all were instrumental in providing a great purchasing experience. My decision to purchase a vehicle at Coulter ultimatley came down to their great customer service and knowing that I would have a great service relationship to maintain my new investment.

"New car purchase"

We recently purchased our second SRX from Allan Hall. He is very detail oriented and ensures that you are completely satisfied. Allan and Paul Glans provide impeccable service from the moment you begin looking to the completion of the purchase. We do and will continue to always recommend buying from Coulter and these two wonderful professionals! Thank you for making our car buying experience a refreshing one!

"Roadside Assistance"

Tom was very helpful when I experienced an unexpected flat tire. He arrived within is projected time frame and completed the work flawlessly. He was very kind. Thank you Tom for your excellent customer service!

Tom Munoz

"Great Customer Service"

We pre-ordered the 2015 Escalade through Allen Hall. He was very thorough and always available to take my calls or emails. I never experienced anything but upmost consideration and helpfulness from him.

Allen Hall