Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Tree
9/01/2015

"A very enjoyable experience with Bill Jurczak "

Coulter is a very well maintained operation that lends itself to a comfortable experience. Bill Jurczak is very professional,knowledgeable and helpful. After our discussion he knew what I wanted. Fortunately he had it. My Denali is great.

Bill , Jurczak

returnee
8/26/2015

"Coulter Cadillac"

It is well located site for my maintenance and upkeep of my vehicles. I found the sales people easy to work with for my repairs.

diane_cts_v
8/25/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

What a GREAT experience I had with Bo Bell! Not only did I get the car of my dreams is was such a smooth quick and easy process! Bo went above and beyond and it is very appreciated! Everything was ready when it was supposed to be and we were in and out! Not one minute of my time was wasted! THANK YOU BO!

bmayaz
8/17/2015

"Great Dealer, Great Sales Staff, Great Experience"

I hate hate hate buying cars. Bo Bell at Coulter Cadillac made the process as painless as possible. From the time we walked into the dealership, until we drove out everything was easy. We got a great car, a great deal, and it was easy. For the first time in my life, I can honestly say that there was no wasted time leasing this car. Everything was ready when it was supposed to be, and everything was easy. Thanks Bo, and Coulter for making it easy.

Bob and Dianna
8/13/2015

"Excellent customer service"

We were contacted the first day that we made an inquiry and then had a follow up the next morning. Mr John Harrel was extremely helpful from first contact. He even pulled the car into the shade on a day that was 107 degrees. Even offered water. We loved the car and decided to purchase it. The finance, with Michael Kemp went as smoothly as it could for a long process. He helped us to find the best deal on rates and explained everything to us. It was a really good experience overall and would certainly go back again for future purchases. Highly recommend this dealership.

terrain
8/12/2015

"Great service"

I was so pleasantly surprised with how smooth and honest this transaction went. They were so very helpful getting me out of a car I was very upside down in and into an awesome new Terrain!. Both Bill and Mike were very straight forward and I got no BS or surprises when we put everything together.

2010Cadillac
8/09/2015

"Pre Owned Cadillac Purchase"

My wife contacted John Harrell regarding a Cadillac that she saw on line. Since she was out of town she asked me to go to the dealership to see what the car looked like & drive test it. During my visits I met Roger Farney, James Knights, Michael Kemp & John Harrell. It's amazing how well these guys worked as a team. This purchase couldn't have went smoother. When my wife got back into town everything was done except her test driving the vehicle & signing the papers. This was our first purchase from the Coulter people, but it won't be our last. Thank you guys.

Daniel
8/09/2015

"Great Customer service"

I was very pleased with the customer service I received, no pressure to buy, just friendly service. I thought the salesman was very helpful in helping me to find the right vehicle for me and he showed me some really good deals that I had no idea were there.

Chad Stephen
8/07/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had"

Coulter Cadillac was the best car buying experience by far. I worked with Steve Savino, who was extremely knowledge and tremendously helpful. Steve, John, and Rick all worked with me until I could purchase the car I desired and making it in my price range. After visiting many dealerships, nobody came close to Coulter's professionalism, customer service, and kindness. I truly cannot say enough good about their dealership. If you are looking for a car, go to Coulter Cadillac. Thank you to all the individuals at Coulter Cadillac. I would recommend them to anybody.

Steve Savino

Joe Martin
8/05/2015

"Absolute best car buying experience!"

I would rate this group of professionals ten stars if I could! I honestly can't say enough great things about the people, graciousness, professionalism, and level of service Coulter provides. Other dealers should send their staff here for training because it is simply the tip of sword! From my first phone call with Jim Knights the sales manager, top notch service from Bill Jurczak my salesman, professional hospitality from Paul Glans the General Manager, quick execution by Mike Kemp in finance, and even the rockin food from Georgia in the kitchen was awesome! So glad I bought my vehicle here not only for the fair deal but also the piece of mind moving forward and confidence in them in the future. Thank you very much everyone at Coulter Cadillac!

Reviews of Mike Kemp