Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
MC
5/26/2016

"leased new Buick Encore"

Bo Bell was extremely efficient and straightforward in my dealings with this transaction. Professional in his follow up and had car ready at scheduled pickup with all paperwork prepped. A seamless event. Much appreciated. MC

marybuick

"Excellent Experience"

From the time we entered the dealership, we were treated so nicely. Greg Martin was extremely helpful and attentive. One of the best car buying experiences we have had and that says a lot as we have been buying cars for over 50 years. Thank You

Greg Martin

R General

"Fantastic Service!!"

This was not my first Cadillac purchase, but I won't drive anything else. I recently purchased a 2017 XT5 and Bo was fantastic to work with from start to finish. He truly is a class act and I wouldn't dream of working with anyone else. He made this my easiest car-buying experience and went above and beyond to help me find the vehicle I wanted without the typical car-buying hassle.

Heather Kalin
5/26/2016

"I have the greatest sales person"

My family and I have known this dealer for over 40 years and would not go anywhere else for our Cadillacs. I have the greatest sales person who I have dealt with also for many years and have bought 5 cars now from her. Her name is Dureen Olsen and I have recommended her to my friends and I know some of them have also brought cars from her and are very pleased. She makes it a painless process and provides excellent customer service.

Davidb42
5/26/2016

"Excellent Service Once Again"

Every time we have dealt with Coulter Cadillac we have had excellent service. Our recent purchase of a 2016 Terrain was no exception. Everyone we worked with was outstanding.

Tim Totaro

captain jack
5/21/2016

"Great first impression"

We recently purchased a 2016 Yukon from Coulter and from start to finish the experience was outstanding. Bill Jurczak handled our sale and he was very detail oriented during the whole process from ordering the vehicle to delivery. We were very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend Coulter.

billyboy
5/18/2016

"Pleasnt purchase of XTS"

Five years ago I purchased a 2011 DTS from Coulter, and Dureen Olson was the Sales agent. Since then we occasionally said hello when I brought the DTS in for service. Then last December my wife totaled our 2004 DHS. I wanted to make sure that my insurance company paid the right amount. I contacted Dureen. She went out of her way to get me the best information available to establish a value for the DHS. I was not in the market to replace it, I just wanted to establish the proper value, and it was within $100 of her figure. She did a lot of research with no expectation of any return. Then in May my DTS developed some aging problems, and I contacted Dureen. I told her what I would like to see, and she came up with a beautiful 2016 XTS. She did everything and more to make that purchase an easy and pleasant event. A very nice an efficient lady!

scooterearl
5/17/2016

"Consistently Superior!!"

I have just purchased my 5th Cadillac from Coulter. I never thought I would say that I actually look forward to the process of buying a new car, but such is the case. Dureen, Gary, Kevin, Lindsay, and Paul (alphabetically listed) are all remarkably knowledgeable about the cars as well as being professional, friendly, smart, fair, and patient. I choose to support American companies when I can and the staff at Coulter make that so easy to do. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Ronald M., Scottsdale.

Rodarte
5/14/2016

"Outstanding!"

I pride myself on expecting the best customer service. Martin Katz didn't let me down, he provided quality service before and after the sale. I was amazed on his dedication to my needs, because of his intent I am now a loyal customer to Coulter Cadillac. They delivered everything I expected and more. best regards, Randall Rodarte

DressageGal
5/13/2016

"Outstanding Experience!"

I purchased a used Ford truck from Marty and he was extremely helpful and thoughtful. We had a few questions and he was very prompt in getting answers for us. I highly recommend the dealership and Marty. Lindsay made the financing process painless and made certain I received the best interest rate available for me. Kudos to Paul, who shared horse stories with me while Marty made certain my truck was perfectly detailed and filled with gas!

Reviews of Paul Glans