Coulter Cadillac

John Harrell, Internet Sales, Coulter Cadillac

John Harrell

Internet Sales

January 16, 2017

"First time Cadillac customer"

- jfougeron

After a month long search for a used SRX with low miles and priced right, I stopped into Coulter. Dan was my sales person and I learned more in my 10 minute test drive (about the car, some history of the car, some of the considerations of this and other cars) than the countless other individuals I worked with over the past few weeks. He was thorough, didn't get too technical with car details, and I felt confident enough to walk away to think about it for a day and return to purchase. I must commend the industry as a whole as I never felt high pressure from any of the dealerships, but there certainly is a difference in professionalism and competence. Dan was wonderful to work with as was Rom Hammon the finance guy. They seem to be doing things the right way at this dealership!

January 15, 2017

"No pressure and pleasure to work with "

- Bkinley1201

I was working with another dealer but when I arrive I was told the vehicle had been sold. Didn't find anything else that I liked so I left. As I was leaving I saw the exact same vehicle. ..chevy tahoe at Coulter so I pulled into the lot. Tim Totaro meet me as I walked into the showroom not as I exited my car. He worked with me and I was able to walk out the last person in the dealership with my new car. I never felt rushed to get out and the customer service was great. Thank you for the experience

January 13, 2017

"Professional, friendly, knowledgeable"

- RCagan

Leased a 2017 Buick Lacrosse and received very friendly, professional and knowledgeable assistance in this transaction.. It was pleasure to do business with Allen Hall.. I have previously been assisted by Ron Hammon in service on previously owned vehicles and have always received excellent service. I have also met and worked with Paul Glans on previous vehicles at Coulter Cadillac and have always been impressed with his professionalism and attitude.

New 2016 Buick Verano, $21550