Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
augushol
3/05/2015

"Allen Hall is THE BEST!!"

I fortunately stumbled upon Allen Hall as a referral from a patient of mine. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to work with Allen on my car lease in 2011. Car purchases can be a very stressful and long process. Luckily, Allen made my car lease back in 2011 a flawless and easy process. I knew when my lease was coming up this year that I did not want to work with anyone else when it came to purchasing my car. There is something to say about going into a car purchase knowing that you can trust your salesman. Allen has always been so helpful and kind since the day I met him. He is never in a rush and takes time to assure you when purchasing a car. He does not pressure you at all. He took time to introduce me to all people that would be involved in my car purchase and lease return. It is highly evident he cares about quality of service. He truly is a joy to work with and I appreciate everything he has done for me including helping out with car service, ease with lease return, taking the time to crunch numbers and logistics with me on whether my recent purchase was a good deaI and being an honest salesman. I would refer anyone to him for assistance in a car purchase or lease. Allen Hall is THE BEST!!

K_Ferreira
3/02/2015

"Overall Great Experience"

We recently had our first child and needed a larger vehicle. We worked with Allen Hall and he provided us nothing short of great service. The whole experience from purchasing from Coulter was refreshing, even down to the water bottles waiting for us in our vehicle at delivery. We have been loyal service customers with Brad Majercin, and this marks our first of many vehicles we will purchase from Coulter Cadillac/Buick/GMC. Thank you for Coulter Cadillac for making the experience of buying a new vehicle easy and enjoyable.

vanhook
3/02/2015

"Amazing Experience!!!"

Our sales rep Bill Junczak was amazing!!!! He made the experience so easy and very quick. He was honest, straight forward and does not play "the car buying game" We will always use Bill and send anyone and everyone we know to him!!! Thank you Bill!!!

charlieb
2/25/2015

"Quality People, Quality Vehicles"

Both Paul Glans and Allen Hall are a pleasure to business with. My brand new 2015 GMC Yukon is a beauty, from the custom rims to the all leather interior and diamond white exterior. Their team made my lease trade in experience easy and well worth the time. I thoroughly enjoy the comfort style and safety features of my new vehicle, thanks to the guys at Coulter Cadillac.

lmidtun
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Everything about my experience in buying my Cadillac at Coulter Cadillac was great. Bo was great both in the purchase experience and in following up to make sure all was OK. I had a time deadline to meet, and he made sure that all was accomplished in the required time. I will recommend both Bo and Coulter Cadillac to my friends and family when they are in need of a change in vehicles.

EH
2/19/2015

"Great Experience!"

Dennis and Lindsay were fantastic to work with. I had a great experience and will definitely recommend to friends. I will definitely be back when I am ready to purchase again.

fourdbs
2/17/2015

"Nice Experience"

Ordered a 2015 Yukon XL Denali. Dureen was wonderful. We have two toddlers and out of necessity had to bring them to the dealership for each step of the process. The employees never made us feel like they were a bother and in fact on the day that we took delivery and had to do all of the paperwork etc they gave the girls breakfast from the cafe which kept them busy and happy for awhile. Our situation was pretty cut and dry, we knew we wanted the car, we ordered it, and didn't have a trade in, so there wasn't a lot of the normal haggling etc that comes with those things, but the things we did deal with we had a very positive experience! I'd definitely buy another car here and recommend it and Dureen to anyone!

Cas
2/15/2015

""My Escalade buying experience""

I traded in my previous Escalade thinking that downsizing would be a good idea. I soon realized I had made a mistake and immediately set out to purchase another Escalade. My original dealership of purchase was less than helpful, even though I had purchased 2 vehicles with them before, so I branched out my search to Phoenix. I called two Phoenix Coulter dealerships inquiring about a vehicle on each of their lots. The first one told me not to call the second one, that they themselves would find out the information for me and I should buy with them only. After waiting 2 hours for a call back I decided to call dealership #2 myself, Coulter Cadillac on Camelback. I was connected with Steve Savino. He was professional, helpful and kind from the beginning. Steve spent tireless hours searching for the perfect vehicle for me. He never gave up. It took countless phone calls and texts but he stayed in touch and on 2/14/15 he found me the perfect Escalade! I am beyond happy with Steve and everyone I met while in the dealership that day. Everyone was very kind, helpful and accommodating. One person even visited with me while I waited and made the time pass faster. (I think his name was Bill) I was there doing all the purchase negotiations without my husband. I felt respected and heard the entire time. I never once felt like anyone there took advantage of me being a female there on my own. When it's time for another vehicle in our family my new dealership of choice is Coulter on Camelback!! I highly recommend you purchase your next vehicle there too! Thanks guys!

Steve Savino

BK
2/13/2015

"My 2015 Escalade Experience"

Alan Hall could not have been more prepared to explain all of the many details on the 2015 escalade. He spent two and a half hours with us. He has offered us to come back and he will answer any questions we might have witch is very reassuring to because of the new features.

cegger
2/13/2015

"Great Experience"

Alan was very thorough from providing back ground information on the car to making sure we would be covered in the future. Amazing and helpful.

Finance gentleman was great and ready for us when we arrived.

Reviews of Allen Hall