Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Maria Cox
5/21/2015

"Response and processing of advisory service letter"

I received a letter from Buick re: my Enclave's possible problem with its transmission, and offer to reimburse any expense already paid. I contacted Coulter and honestly from beginning to end, I had amazing service! They arranged to pick up and drop off my Buick so I could spend my day at work not driving around doing paperwork and car inspections. And only 4 weeks later, my reimbursement check was delivered to my home by Eddie Stralko! He happened to notice my address was in the same neighborhood in which he lives, and offered to drop the check by my house on the way home from work. THAT is the type of service you just can't find anymore! Thank you Eddie and the rest of the service staff at Coulter for helping me from start to finish. You guys are amazing!

Aschel
5/20/2015

"Great and honest car buying experience"

Allen Hall provided the best experience I could have had for a first time new car buyer. He went out of his way to make sure everything was to my liking and I was and will be fully satisfied with my new GMC Canyon purchase.

Lea
5/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Probably the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. I initially inquired about a used car I saw on line, my employer had referred me to the Coulter dealership. Within 45 minutes I received a phone call from Jim Knights the used car manager indicating that Mr. Coulter asked him to call me directly. Jim was very helpful with providing me the information I requested and let me know he would make himself available anytime I'd like to stop by and look at the vehicle. My husband and I arrived at the dealership the following afternoon and were greeted immediately by Jim who introduced us to Bill Jurczak. Jim and Bill both showed us the vehicle and were very knowledgeable about all the features of the car. Bill took us out for a test drive and we determined that we did want to purchase the car. Bill was fantastic through the whole paperwork process which took much less time than we had anticipated. We were then led through the final paperwork signing process by Lindsey Coulter who could not have been personable and professional. We were most impressed with the level of customer service level we experienced. We were offered cold water, given some private space to discuss our decision after the test drive, offered a comfortable seating area with TV while we waited for paperwork processing, and Bill even offered to pick up my husband the next day and bring him back to the dealership to pick up the car which greatly accommodated our work schedules. Thank you Mr. Coulter and your entire team. We definitely know where we will be going for our future vehicle needs. Kindest regards, Lea Bayer-Wright

PV Trophy Wife
5/15/2015

"Roadside Assistance"

Have used Coulter 3x's for dead batteries over the last few years. Tom was my technician today, always prepared, on-time, efficient. I call them for all my service needs.

Tom

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
5/13/2015

"EXCELLENT experience!"

Excellent experience - Bo was ready when we came in with selections, test drives, available stock and selection. He had just what we needed and took the time to go everything to get us familiar with the new vehicle and on the road! Lindsay had all the paperwork ready to go - all we had to do was keep signing. It was a great and fun experience! We are very happy with the SRX and with Bo's step by step assistance to learn the car and technology we are thoroughly enjoying it! THANK YOU!

Chris
5/12/2015

"Easy, fast, relaxed."

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had ( I have had a lot too ). No hassle, no haggling, best price up front. We did not feel rushed, or hurried. The vehicle we were looking at on line had a lower price the night before and when we mentioned the internet price they were aware of the price and that it had recently been upgraded, there was no issues, they gave us the internet price and got the paper work going. Every staff member in the office that we had contact with was very pleasant and helpful. They were like family members even though we barely met them. Our dealer Mark Katz was helpful beyond words. This experience was so great I know where my next vehicle will be purchased from. If you want a great, easy going, laid back, family atmosphere when you buy your next car; then go to Coulter Cadillac on Camelback. I promise you won't be disappointed.

tony
5/03/2015

"CTS purchase"

Overall My wife and I had a great experience with Greg Smith and Coulter Cadillac. Greg Smith was more than helpful and was able to answer all of our questions. Greg made the process very quick and enjoyable. Greg was one of the most personable salesman I have had the pleasure of doing business with and would definitely recommend him and this dealership. Tony

Abby
4/30/2015

"ATS Purchase Experience"

Overall good experience! I had two dealers and both of them were really helpful. The dealership kind of has a weird outline and walking across street can be annoying.

Ken

kleclair1111
4/30/2015

"Marty Katz is very professional"

Buying a car is typically a nightmarish experience. Marty Katz not only made the experience tolerable, but actually pleasant. He was quick, polite, and efficient in his explanation of the details of the paperwork and features of the vehicle. We look forward to returning to Coulter for our next vehicle.

elsmith
4/29/2015

"More than sastisfied customer"

I went into the dealership Monday night for an estimate on my old vehicle to see how much I could get out of the car, inorder to sell it. John Wacker, found a estimate on my vehicle and took me an my friend into his office for further discussion. I saw a car that I admire with no intentions on buying it and the next thing I knew not only did I get a estimate I also tested drive a new vehicle. Before I knew it, I was introduce to Bill Junczak who filled me in on the car and told me everything I needed to know in order to make an offer for which I did which allowed me to be introduced into Mike Kemp who worked vey hard to get me the best offer through the bank. In all my car buying experience these three gentlemen were not only giving me the best offer for the trade but helped me into a new vehicle. They are courteous, friendly and very helpful in every way. I enjoyed talking to them because they made me feel very welcome. I would continue to do business with them because they took the pressure off of me and made it easy for me to downgrade. I would like to thank the three of them for an awesome service and welcome. It was also a pleasure in talking with them. They made me feel like I knew them for a very long time. Sincerely, Erica Smith

Reviews of Allen Hall