Read Reviews Coulter Cadillac

Wes PogueSales Consultant4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Coulter Cadillac

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Coulter Cadillac has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life.
We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away!

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

Our Location

Swashington
7/31/2014 12:53:24 AM

Rick BaenaRick Baena

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

I have purchased 6 cars in the past and this was by the far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Bill Jurczak was extremely pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Everyone was professional and friendly. It felt more as though I was dealing with friends rather than salesmen. I was able to purchase the 2014 Terrain that I have had my eye and been researching in less than 2 hours including the test drive. I would not hesitate to recommend Bill or Coulter on Camelback to anyone that I know. I am very pleased with the overall experience.

"Wonderful experience"

lmwilda
7/25/2014 4:55:06 PM

Don HalsteadDon Halstead
Edward T. Stralko IIEdward T. Stralko II

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

I received excellent service from all parties involved in the recent purchase of a 2011 Certified Pre-Owned Escalade. I highly recommend this dealership. I worked with Sales and Service and everyone I dealt with was professional and friendly. My husband went back 2 weeks later for the purchase of a 2014 XTS and again the experience was great.

Twitter
"Best New Car Purchase Experience Ever"

karlyfletcher
7/25/2014 12:17:34 AM

Mike KempMike Kemp
Grant LaFrinierGrant LaFrinier
John WackerJohn Wacker

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

Trading a 2013 Cadillac Escalade on the new design 2015 Escalade. Grant Lafrinier and the Management team were so professional and caring that the decision was a very easy one to make. Mike Kemp handled all the paperwork and Lindsay Coulter was there for support. Car buying can be an enjoyable experience!!! Thank you all.

Twitter
"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

las2222
7/24/2014 11:41:57 AM

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

Best car buying experience I've ever had. I came to Coulter after a long frustrating search for a car at several local dealerships. Hours wasted haggling for penny's on cars I really wasn't that excited about. Then on my way home I stopped in at Coulter on Camelback to take a look at the La Crosse. The dealership was so relaxed. Bill Jurczak meet me in the lot with a big smile. He sat me down and took the time to find out what I was really looking for. He knew his inventory well and brought out 3 cars that would fit. He was so entertaining the time just flew by. I would highly recommend Bill and the dealership to friends. They were professional, very courteous and honest. Great customer service from both Bill Jurczak (sales) and Lindsay Coulter (finance) I left feeling I got a great car at a great price.

"Used Car Purchase"

swmiller650@gmail.com
7/21/2014 2:29:09 PM

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

I bought a used Mustage from Bill Jurczak this weekend. Bill's customer service was very professional and accomodating. He handeled the transaction very, very well.

Twitter
"Extremely personable, professional and honest service"

jdeblaey
7/14/2014 11:18:10 PM

Allen HallAllen Hall

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

We have bought three cars from Allen Hall and recommend him highly to any person purchasing new or used vehicles. He is easy-going and down-to-earth and always professional, polite, honest and kind! He makes the experience very enjoyable and we highly recommend him to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle. He is detail oriented and always goes above and beyond what most salespersons do for their customers. He is attentive to any needs or problems with regard to future service and is always helpful!

Twitter
"Best collision/body shop in Arizona"

Atomik81
7/10/2014 10:55:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jay SantomenoJay Santomeno

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

This is my second time using Coulter collision to repair my 2011 Ford Flex and I must say that they did an excellent job yet again!! The shop was originally recommended to me by Bill Jurczak in the resale department who said they did great work, he wasn't wrong. In both situations where my car had been hit by someone else they were able to flawlessly repair the dents and match the paint perfectly (which isn't easy to do on a car with metallic fleck paint). These guys are pros andJay and Riley are extremely friendly and always go the extra mile to ensure 100% satisfaction. A+++++++++ guys. Thanks again!!

Twitter
"The only dealership I've felt comfortable walking in to."

vwsann11
7/10/2014 3:11:24 PM

Dureen OlsonDureen Olson

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

Walking into a dealership always makes me feel uncomfortable because I'm a college student and I would doubt anyone would take me seriously. However, that's not the case at Coulter. Despite my age and looks of not being a serious buyer, the entire staff treated me with as much respect as they would any adult looking for a car. Dureen Olson was exceptionally professional with me but also made me feel comfortable and at ease being in the dealership. What took me by surprise was how she was able to help me find exactly what I was looking for. She was able to understand my needs in a car and my financial situation and find the perfect fit. I am more than sure, by the little interactions with all other employees, that all of the sales professionals are just that, professionals.

Twitter
"Great buying experience with Allen Hall"

funride
7/9/2014 4:31:36 PM

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

Allen Hall has been our salesperson now for three vehicle purchases. We consider allen a friend and more than just a car salesman. His personality and professionalism is why we only go to him.
We just purchased a new SRX and everything always goes perfect. I whave recommended Allen to many of our friends and they too have bought from Allen, with the same level of trust.

Twitter
"I would not purchase a car from any other dealership."

airparklogistics
7/8/2014 3:38:53 PM

Brad MajercinBrad Majercin

My Review Of Coulter Cadillac:

The staff at Coulter are very professional and helpful. They answer all questions and help you make the right decision when buying a car. I would never purchase another car without consulting Allen Hall and the associates at Coulter.

Reviews 11-20 >>