Coulter Cadillac

Lindsay Coulter

February 14, 2017

"Amazing & fast"

- Melissa Miranda

Worked with Dureen Olson. She was amazing, quick & helped us get into what we wanted. Didn't try to sell us on different vehicles. She asked us what we wanted, how much we wanted to spend & got right to work. She is an amazing hard working employee.

February 13, 2017

"Purchasing my 2014 SRX"

- CadillacJim

I was looking for a new (to me) vehicle, I needed more room than my CTS offered. I looked on line and saw that Coulter Cadillac had a 2014 SRX that was for sale. I sent in my info and received a call back and went down to look at the truck. I was greeted by Dureen Olson, let me tell you they need to clone her. Dureen was helpful, very knowledgeable and patient. Dureen said this does not have to be a difficult transaction, and it wasn't! she was AWESOME! I received a great deal and have a great SRX! I have never purchased a vehicle from a dealership before, a little scary. After this I will never purchase a car any other way. Dureen was upfront, honest and her follow through was amazing. If she said it was going to happen it happened! If you are considering purchasing a new/use vehicle do yourself a favor and go down and see Dureen at Coulter Cadillac first! you wont be sorry I promise!

January 25, 2017

"It was the most pleasant and painless transaction"

- dana larue

Tim R the manager was the nicest man ever. He was up front with me and we both worked together to achieve my end result. I have never had a more pleasant experience trading or buying a car ever. Everyone I dealt with was very nice and very helpful. Bill J. Tim T and the finance gal. Thank-you all very much for meeting my needs. We will be back for sure as soon as my husband need a new truck. Sincerely Dana and Scot Becraft

New 2016 Buick Verano, $19565