Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
rwcarlover
7/27/2016

"Service"

Allen Hall is a great guy to work with. Have known him for many, many years. He knowns his autos, and is very helpful and honest.

CZtheday
7/24/2016

"Fast and direct customer service. "

I visited with Bill Jurczak. He is an old school kind of guy that knows how to read people. I stopped in for information and a quick overview of the Buick vehicles that would fit my needs and budget. He got that. He called me a "power shopper". He is the only salesman that could pick up on how I shop and process information. If I'm going to buy a Buick, Bill gets my business. Great man.

sarahhansen962
7/21/2016

"Great customer service!"

Gerald was very helpful during our time at Coulter Cadillac dealership! He was extremely patient and very honest and thorough about information he provided us. Gerald ended up staying an hour later than his shift just to help us purchase the car of our dreams. Thank you for being an outstanding associate and making this whole experience worth while!

Arlene Arnold
7/19/2016

"It was an easy enjoyable experience."

When they appraise your car they don't hold your keys hostage. They work with you to make the best deal for you as well as themselves.

Serena Friend
7/18/2016

"Great Customer Service "

I recently purchased a used Cadillac from this dealer and had a great experience. Roger was very pleasant to deal with and it was clear that he was very interested in providing quality customer care. He never pressured me into buying and he was upfront about everything in the deal making process. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Jacole Swirsky
7/17/2016

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!"

Our experience at Coulter Cadillac was absolutely incredible! My husband found a 2013 Cadillac SRX we really wanted onlline, called the dealership, spoke with Dureen, and by the time we arrived, everything was done and all they needed was our signatures! While we waited for the paperwork, we received lunch, and nothing but kindness and smiling faces from everyone. Dureen is the kindest and friendliest person in car sales I have ever met! She made the experience fun, fast, and very enjoyable! Her upbeat attitude is one of a kind and so pleasant! The entire experience was so amazing! My husband and I have been recommending the dealership to everyone we know! We will be life long customers of Coulter Cadillac! We couldn't have dreamed of a better car buying experience! Thank you!! Joseph and Jacole Swirsky

manoj3182
7/16/2016

"My best car buying experience"

We leased a 2016 GMC Yukon from Coulter GMC and it was the best car buying experience we've had. They gave us amazing pricing on the Yukon. In the past whenever I get a great deal the negotiating/purchasing process isn't smooth but Tim Totaro was very professional made the purchasing process very enjoyable. We finalized the numbers over the phone/texts and when we went to the dealership all the paperwork was ready and we walked out in less than 40 minutes and drove back in our Yukon which we love. Earlier I went to Coulter Tempe to test drive a Yukon and they were amazing as well, I will come back to purchase another GM vehicle from Coulter.

Tim Totaro

daniel1969
7/07/2016

"working for customers "

went in to dealership looking for the car in an ad, Dureen told me about a show room car with a better price and package that was a 2015 I was willing to listen to her and found I got a great deal on a 15 with a lot better package that I can afford in a 2016

billyc
7/06/2016

"Coulter was recommended, and did not disappoint! "

From the initial handshake to the final handshake, Tim was the epitome of professional. He listened, was brief but complete in his responses; he was able to obtain everything I asked for. The support people at Coulter Buick/GMC were outstanding.

Tim Totaro - Sales consultant, Buick/GMC

Mexico
7/06/2016

"Old school and I love it!"

My wife and I have both purchased our Cadillacs from Allen. He is a professional in every way. He does things the right way! That is what I mean by old school... He cares about every detail and really takes care of his clients. Allen's thoughtfulness and attention to detail make the buying experience enjoyable. Until the next time we need him..... He is our friend!

Reviews of Allen Hall