Coulter Cadillac

Allen Hall

Dureen Olson, Sales Consultant, Coulter Cadillac

Dureen Olson

September 19, 2017

"Allen Hall was a Pleasure to work with"

- Ronda Hall

I wanted to thank Allen Hall for such a great buying experience. My Parents Bill and Pat Osteerhout have purchased 4 cars from him in the past. He is such a professional and easy going Man. My Parents have bragged to me about him for years. And this was my first time meeting him. It was a Pleasure to work with him. He went out of his way to help me learn about the car, and made me comfortable while learning. He deserves a Gold Star. Please let him know how much we appreciate his great service. I will surely recommend Coulter Cadillac and Allen Hall. Thank you Ronda Hall Bill Osterhout

Allen Hall

September 16, 2017

"The buying experience was "no hassle" and positive... "

- Ness

The staff at Coulter GMC Phoenix are both professional and friendly. They made the buying experience straight forward and positive. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle from Coulter GMC to my friends and family. I am enjoying my new Denali truck...

Other Employees : Darin Gordon Business Manager - Excellent customer service

September 11, 2017

"The attitudes of all the people at Coulter buick"

- Mack

Everyone at Coulter Buick were warm friendly, helpful, and truly acted like they wanted my business! I have been buying cars for over 60 years, these people were fun to deal with,as well as acting like they had my interest at heart. Both my wife and I enjoyed the experience, and we are espically enjoying the new car! Thanks for everything!

Tim Totaro