Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Orren B
4/29/2016

"We are very happy with our experience in buying a 2015 Buick"

Our salesman, Marty, was very pleasant to deal with and was extremely knowledgeable in the complicated workings of the electronic gadgetry of the vehicle. He spent lots of time helping us understand most of the things we needed to know in order to customize the options in the vehicles computer system. There was no need to haggle the price as we had shopped other dealers before and they offered the car at the price we had previously decided to pay and gave a decent valuation to our trade in.

Coulter Cadillac responded to this review

April 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words.We appreciate your business. Regards, Paul Glans GSM

Cards Fan
4/24/2016

"Outstanding group !"

My used truck purchase was outstanding. Tim Totaro was a fantastic salesman! He is very knowledgeable, honest and hard working. We apologize to his wife for us making him 3 hours late for dinner. I will be sharing his name every chance I get. Rick Baena the finance department manager was equally enjoyable to work with. Questions were answered honestly with only my interest in mind, no pushy sales agenda. Thank You both for a stress free, truck buying experience.

Tim Totaro

C@Ddy4M3
4/21/2016

"Coulter Roadside Assistance - fast"

Super fast service. I had placed my call for roadside assistance and Tom Munoz showed up within 20 minutes! He checked my car, dead battery and promptly replaced it. He double checked my battery twice to make sure I wouldn't have any problems. He also gave me his card in case I have any further issues (battery, tire, etc.) So happy.

Tom Munoz

happy customer
4/19/2016

"Great Experience"

Outstanding purchase experience! Thanks to Greg Martin and Doug Moore. They both went above and beyond through the whole entire purchasing experience. They followed through on everything that was said and went out of their way to make sure that we were completely satisfied.

Doug Moore
Greg Martin

Komen
4/15/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Had a great experience leasing a car from Dureen Olson at Coulter. She really went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience and really felt like I could trust her to give us a fair deal. Great customer service all around at Coulter...and the air conditioning in their showroom is amazing (especially considering how hot it is at some other dealers).

Hljohnston
4/14/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Allen Hall made our buying experience a delight from beginning to end. He quickly understood what we wanted and knew his inventory thoroughly. He kept in close touch with us throughout the process. We felt cared for, as though we were his only customers! When we did select a certified pre owned vehicle, he paid meticulous attention to delivering it to us in pristine condition. The delivery process included a run through of every feature and an introduction to the service representative we will be in touch with for all our servicing needs. We drove away with a new (to us) car that we truly love and a high regard for Coulter and, especially for Allen Hall.

Alola76
4/13/2016

"Very thorough and honest"

Allen was great to work with and incredibly knowledgeable about the SUV we were interested in. He also went above and beyond to stay on top of items that needed follow up on and called when he said he would. I would highly recommend him if you are looking to purchase a vehicle from Coulter! Thank you, Allen!

Jennifer barkus
4/09/2016

"BEST FIRST car buying experience!!! Completely satisfied "

I purchased a 2012 Buick LaCrosse Premium Mocha Steel Metallic beautiful car Certified pre-owed with only 1 owner and 30,000 miles. Car is a joy to drive! The saleswoman Dureen Olson did a great job explaining everything to me and my husband. She also made sure all of my needs were met. If I needed anything she goes over and beyond to make sure it gets taken care of. Will definitely recommend Coulter Cadillac as well as Dureen Olson. Thank you !!

64corvette
4/06/2016

"Awesome purchase!"

I was fortunate to work with Bo at Coulter last weekend when I purchased my certified ELR. He made sure everything went smoothly and it was truly an exceptional experience.

Rick
3/31/2016

"Finally, a car dealership where you enjoy the experience. "

I purchased a Cadillac CTS Sedan at Coulter Cadillac from Bill Jurczak. Any car dealership that has a person like Bill representing their company and product could not do better in my opinion. He was not only a professional and gentlemen, but took the time to provide my wife and I SO much information about the car. I am glad I purchased my Cadillac from Bill Jurczak at Coulter Cadillac.

Reviews of Allen Hall