Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac
Call
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department

"Another Great Experience."

Need a new tow car for my RV. Called Grant and within an hour he had gotten exactly what I was looking for. Coulter had the vehicle prepared when I pulled in and within an hour was on my way. What a great way to buy a vehicle. I will never go anywhere else.

"BEST EXPERIENCE FOR ME BUYING A CAR"

Allen Hall was the most friendly and helpful person that I have ever meet when trying to buy a new car. He asked me what I was looking to buy and then he helped me find exactly what I was hoping to find. When I decided to buy the Enclave he was able to make this purchase easier than I expected. I dread going to buy a car because of the type of people usually you find selling. Allen Hall made this a good experience and I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to buy a car. Thank you both Allen Hall and the company Coulter Cadillac that made this a good experience.

"2014 GMC Sierra - Dureen Olson"

Dureen is great! Bought my 2014 Sierra from her recently ... I had a very specific package in mind and she put in the effort to find the exact truck I had in mind. Very knowledgeable and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to buy my next truck from her or recommend her to my friends and family. I highly recommend giving Dureen and chance to earn your business. - Chris

"Great Experience!"

I had a wonderful experience buying a vehicle from this dealership. Wes was very helpful and honest. The dealership worked hard to get everything that I needed to purchase my vehicle.

"Bill Jurczak is the best salesman at Coulter Cadillac!"

Bill was fantastic - helpful, honest and most importantly, willing to deal! If you're looking for a great deal on a used car at Coulter Cadillac - go see Bill! Thanks again Bill for the great service and the great deal! - Mike & Amanda

Bill Jurczak

"Buying and Service Experience"

Dureen Olsen, sold us our new 2014 SRX. She is such a professional! This is our third Cadillac purchased at Coulter. Dureen likes to say she "appreciates the opportunity to earn our business." She has earned our business because we keep coming back! Thanks Dureen for all you do as our advocate by making the car purchasing experience such a pleasant, enjoyable and professional one. Also, a big thanks to our service representative Bill Large for his caring attitude every time we bring in our Cadillac for a tremendous service experience. Finally, to Paul and Debbie for working hard to make the paperwork process a wonderful experience. Thank-you Coulter family for allowing my wife and I to be satisfied life-long Coulter Cadillac customers. We highly recommend this dealership! David and Rhonda Braswell, Phoenix, AZ

"Dream Car"

We recently leased a 2015 Cadillac Escalade from Coulter and couldn't be more pleased with our experience. Our sales person Allen Hall treated us like family and everyone who we came in contact with went above and beyond to ensure our comfort and happiness. Thank you to the team and especially Allan & Paul!

"Best Purchase Experience"

This was the best car purchase experience I ever had. Bo Bell was excellent. There was no pressure. No going back and forth. Just let him know what we wanted to pay and he worked it out. Everyone is very friendly and professional. Debbie Niles in finance is amazing. She made signing paperwork fun. I would love to buy all my future cars here.

"Excelllent Service Coulter Cadillac & GMC"

I worked directly with Dennis Starks, on two purchases from Coulter Cadillac & GMC and both experiences were pleasant, professional, and complete. Thanks for a pleasant experience, I would highly recommend this dealership and Dennis Starks.

"Outstanding Purchase Experience!"

This was the single best car buying experience we have ever had. From the initial contact with John, the Internet Manager, to the paperwork with Debbie in Finance, it was seamless and pleasant. We were in and out in less than an hour with a great deal on a new car and a good price for our trade. We would gladly refer anyone in need of a new vehicle to Coulter Cadillac.

Allen Hall