Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Alvarado
7/29/2015

"Excellent "

I live 35 miles from this dealer and had just happened to drive by. And I am so glad I did, I was able to work with Bill J. who was able to answer all my questions. As well as help my wife and I pick, just the right vehicle for our family and budget.

VC guy
7/28/2015

"Marty is a 5-star performer!"

Marty is not your typical car salesman. He is caring, thoughtful, service driven, and efficient. This is by far, and I mean by far far far, my best, smoothest car buying experience in 20 years.

Desertdawg
7/28/2015

"Awesome Service Dept. "

Visited Coulter for a recall and Ed Stralko took great care of me and my car. The work was done very quickly, and they even washed it when they were done, Ed made sure we were comfortable while waiting. What a great employee to have working with your customers.

agale71
7/27/2015

"Great service!"

Called Edward Stralko with a concern over my differential leaking fluid. He got me in and taken care of quickly and even saved me a couple bucks. Thanks Ed!

cathyc
7/24/2015

"New Buick Verano 2015 - Bill Jurczak "

I just moved to Arizona from Michigan and was really dreading car shopping. Here, I had a very stress free and comfortable experience. I had a particular car and price in mind, and Bill did his best to successfully meet all my requests. I also didn't feel pressured at all to make a decision on the spot, which I greatly appreciated. He remained understanding and cooperative throughout my decision. Thank you so much I love my new car!

M&M
7/23/2015

"My Dealership"

Marty personally delivered my new 2015 Yukon Denali to me. He also went over all the features of the car with me. I love this customer service!

Mrs.Martinez
7/21/2015

"Never buy anywhere else!"

My husband and I have bought 5 cars within the last 5 years. Our car buying experience at Coulter Cadillac has by far, exceeded any expectations and has been the best and easiest transaction ever! We pulled up at the dealership knowing the particular car we wanted which was an online special. There was no funny business since the get go and the car was brought out quickly. It seriously took longer for my husband and I to both test drive the vehicle than anything else. We got to the dealership after 5pm and were done by closing time at 6pm! There was absolutely no haggling; they honored the internet price with no problem and had our paperwork ready within minutes. To give you another perspective on just how fast and smooth our time there was, my 8 year old and twin 3 year olds did not go crazy and act insane while we were there --> now that is saying a lot ;) Although everyone we encountered was very professional, polite and friendly, the selling point to my absolute 5 star rating is MARTY KATZ, our salesman. He is just so awesome and absolutely charismatic. He really goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best car buying experience ever! Within the very short amount of time we were there he made us feel like we've known each other for ages and treated us like family - to say he provides excellent customer service just doesn't cover it all! Even now, after the deal is over he still goes out of his way to ensure we're taken care of if we need anything. We absolutely recommend Coulter Cadillac and don't forget to ask for MARTY when you're there!!!

scottrobert
7/19/2015

"2nd new car from Allen - 2nd enjoyable purchase"

I picked up my new 2015 SRX and had a very pleasurable and stress-free experience. This is my second purchase from Allen, and am very pleased again in working with him. Normally buying a car is full of stress, negotiating, worry, and a great deal of time...not so here. He is truly makes car buying how it should be. He, and everyone there, go out of their way to remember you and your name. I actually enjoy going there because of this. Great job Allen!

eddie44
7/17/2015

"Excellent Service Again!"

Wed I took my 2012 Corvette into Coulter Cadillac. That's right, I take my Corvette to a Cadillac Dealer because of the excellent service experiences I've had in the past. I deal with Ed Stralko, one of the Service Mgrs. This time the visit was due to my airbag light staying on. I had read enough on the internet that I thought it was the passenger side sensor. Ed and his great staff of Techs found it was actually the driver's side airbag connection. While Ed was pulling the Corvette back to the Tech he noticed some scratches on my passenger side window tint. He asked if I would like them to fix that while it was there. This is the kind of "above and beyond" service experience you'll get from Ed and Coulter.

kbob
7/02/2015

"Very Pleased!"

The purchase of my end of lease GMC was made extremely easy thanks to Marty Katz and Mike Kemp. Marty took great care of me at every step and I was treated with the highest level of customer service.

Reviews of Marty Katz