Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Iwonagain
8/11/2016

"Awesome very nice and extremely helpful "

Great customer service!! Never once felt any extra pressure to buy a vehicle.. These guys are awesome!! Straight up and don't try to force you into buying something you don't want.. Bill,Debbie ,John and Jim .. Are by far the best in the business!!

Jennifer Hetrick
8/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had been looking at different luxury SUV's for months and I was pretty close to knowing what I wanted. It was down to a Denali or an Escalade. John Skoko, Fleet Sales did an excellent job of helping me comparing the two vehicles side by side down to the nitty gritty. When I finally decided on the Escalade, John found me the one I wanted in the exact color with the right features. As if he hadn't been helpful or patient enough, when it looked like the vehicle wasn't going to show up in time for our road trip, John personally flew out to pick it up himself. John has provided the most amazing customer service I have ever experienced from a dealership! He is incredibly knowledgeable about the vehicles, highly responsive, and no-nonsense. Both my husband and I truly enjoyed working with John and would encourage anyone looking for a new car to give him a call.

John Skoko

envoyman
8/03/2016

""A Pleasant Experience""

I had been looking for a used vehicle for a few months. I searched the dealers here in Tucson and was unable to find what I wanted. I have purchased vehicles from Coulter in the past and knew they would have something for me and they did. Bill was courteous, patient and quite accommodating. He showed me some different options and we made a deal on a great car. Thank you, Bill for a pleasant experience.

Jim69
8/02/2016

"The best way to go."

I knew the car that I wanted. Mr. Hall asked several questions and came up with two cars that met these criterion. After serious consideration and financial negotiation I felt like the choice was clear and one was chosen. All questions were answered in a sincere manner. I felt like the price was fair but the best part was how skillfully and patiently Mr. Hall answered my questions. As an added bonus, all the troublesome internet, on star connections were made and my account set up on line with the new GM app. I can truly say that I couldn't have been more satisfied with the overall experience when I drove off the lot. Congratulations Mr. Hall

redbird
8/01/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service "

I had a fantastic buying experience at Coulter Cadillac! My Salesman, Tim Totaro, was terrific to work for, Jim (Numbers Guy) did an outstanding job and I am very satisfied with my deal.

Timothy Totaro

mrmorison

"Marty Katz"

Marty Katz was great to work with. He was able to find the truck we wanted. He kept us informed at every step. He was very patient going over all the new tech features with us.

howardgale1

"Marty Katz "

Marty Katz was very courteous, answered all of the questions we ask, and He and other staff members provided excellent service to my wife and I, when we purchased a 2014 Ford Pick Up on July 30, 2016. Howard & Carol Gale Mesa Arizona

Texas2
7/29/2016

"I had an absolutely great experience yesterday!"

Yesterday I drove 300 miles (RT) to drive to Phoenix to check on 4 separate vehicles that I each had an interest in purchasing, My first stop was Coulter Cadillac. I never went further! Marty Katz was so helpful and accommodating and the GM (Paul Glans) gave me a price that I thought was fair and I saw no reason to check out the other 3 cars. Both Marty and Paul were most helpful and most accommodating! Even the financial part was fast and easy with John Harrell. I think anyone going there would have a great experience.

rwcarlover
7/27/2016

"Service"

Allen Hall is a great guy to work with. Have known him for many, many years. He knowns his autos, and is very helpful and honest.

CZtheday
7/24/2016

"Fast and direct customer service. "

I visited with Bill Jurczak. He is an old school kind of guy that knows how to read people. I stopped in for information and a quick overview of the Buick vehicles that would fit my needs and budget. He got that. He called me a "power shopper". He is the only salesman that could pick up on how I shop and process information. If I'm going to buy a Buick, Bill gets my business. Great man.

Reviews of Marty Katz