Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
kbob
7/02/2015

"Very Pleased!"

The purchase of my end of lease GMC was made extremely easy thanks to Marty Katz and Mike Kemp. Marty took great care of me at every step and I was treated with the highest level of customer service.

CoulterFan
6/27/2015

"Great Job!"

Both Greg Smith and Rick Baena were awesome in getting me into this vehicle. Very professional, with NO pressure at all. I definitely recommend all my friends and family to see Greg and Rick at Coulter.

My Experience
6/24/2015

"Excellent"

The purchasing of my new Acadia was the best encounter that I have had in a long time. Marty was very understanding of what my needs were. He took the time to explain to me the options that my new Acadia had to offer. The whole experience was great. I would recommend Marty and Coulter to my friends that my be looking for a new vehcile. Thank you so much.

Cadgirl
6/22/2015

"This is the second Cadillac I've bought at this dealership. "

All the employees at this dealership strive to serve the customer. I appreciate their concern if repairs are going to take several hours, they will offer to take me home or e.g., Biltmore Mall. The employees are knowledgable, courteous, and professional.

Janet Garriss
6/22/2015

"Dennis Starks was very helpful & courteous! "

Dennis Starks was very helpful & courteous! He proved to be very knowledgeable about our SRX. He went the extra mile to give us touch up paint. He has followed up to insure our satisfaction. Lindsey Coulter really expedited our purchase process. She was friendly, helpful & courteous. They are both a great addition to the Coulter Team!

Karl
6/21/2015

"Best Dealership Around!"

The minute I walked into this dealership, I felt like I was at home! Greg their sales person was honest and straight forward and didn't treat me like other sales people where you feel like their trying to always pressure sell you! I will recommend that my friends, family, and clients should go here if they want to be treated fairly and get a great deal!

Repeat Customer
6/16/2015

"Thoroughly Professional"

Allen has served our family for several years. Service is first class in every way. Every question is answered regarding operation of vehicle and followup of service needs is outstanding. Allen is our "go-to" recommendation for family and friends.

reviewtime
6/10/2015

"Top of the line"

Allen and Paul provided fantastic assistance with my recent purchase as well as my previous purchases. They are GREAT! I would definitely refer my friends to contact them if they are looking for a car. Their professionalism and customer service skills are top of the line and I am beyond pleased with the service I received.

Yellowsub1
6/09/2015

"Horrible "

Typical car salesman. Everything was "yes, this can be done". After he called me and said we would need to go with financing instead of a lease I said ok. I never heard from him again. I called him three times and he didn't even bother to return my call.

love my car!
6/08/2015

"Marty Katz was awesome!"

Marty was friendly, helpful and when he didn't know the answer, he found out instead of trying to "sell" us. It was the easiest experience we have ever had purchasing a car. I called ahead about a car, Marty had it waiting, in the shade. During the paperwork, he had it detailed and the tank filled up. From the time we got to the lot until we test drove, purchased and drove away in our new ride, it took maybe two hours. Thanks Marty.

Reviews of Marty Katz