Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Corvette LYN
4/27/2015

"service dept"

Was met by Mr Ed Stralko Was more than happy with their service dept. Was very happy with amount of time it took. felt like it was in and out. Everything was done right. would come back for service. This was on a used camaro I bought from them two days before. So if this is how I was treated on a used car then I'd buy new from them. Told Ed I have owned 26 corvettes he's on his 3rd. so we hit it off. So what I'm saying I know service and I was very happy with theirs Lyn Adams

MaxineGoldCanyon
4/16/2015

"Salesman Bill Jurczak and Finance Director Mike Kemp Great"

We had purchased a used CTS Cadillac at Coulter previously and had such a great experience when we wanted an SUV, we returned. Salesman Bill Jurczak met us on the lot and was wonderful. He showed us exactly what we were looking for, made purchasing the vehicle fun and relaxing. We were committed to a volunteer project across the city at 4:00 PM and in just a short time Bill had us on our way to the Finance Department where we met Mike Kemp. Mike had been alerted that we were in a rush to get to a volunteer project and he too made sure we were not late to our commitment. He actually made the purchasing of the vehicle interesting but also fun. When we went back to the lot to get the SUV, Bill even had all our "stuff" from our car loaded in the SUV. They are a great team and we appreciate them, their professionalism, and Coulter so much. Thank you for being in our area and having staff that truly care.

GarzaCadillac
4/13/2015

"Go see Marty!!"

Coulter Cadillac on Camelback was very friendly. They did not push for me to buy the vehicle or any of the options like additional warranty and such. They were patient and allowed me the time to decide if I agreed and wanted to move forward with the offer, and even adjusted the offer to meet me where I felt more comfortable. Great experience all around. We got there a little late and they were willing to stay late, not only to complete the deal but still go over the car with us so we new how to use the Tech. Thanks Coulter Cadillac. Probably the best car buying experience I have had.

Corvette LYN
4/11/2015

"Bought a used Camaro from this Dealership"

Delt with a Mr. Michael Kamp Must say this yet to date was one of the most PAINLESS times buying a car Thanks to you guys at Coulter Mike thank you Lyn Adams Enjoyed myself and did what they said on the time they promised me!

Daren
4/01/2015

"Easiest car purchase I have ever made!!"

I had easiest purchase possible! Dureen was awesome showing me the car and very thorough! Debbie made my financing super easy and painless. Jon made sure all my issues I had with the vehicle were taken care of. This was my first purchase in many years and these three employees made it a wonderful experience!

Cheri
3/30/2015

"HATE car buying? Coulter will change your mind!"

We have had some of the worst experiences throughout life at the hands of car dealerships. All that changed when we walked into Coulter Cadillac and met Grant LaFrinier. We needed education on a few models of interest. Not only did Grant spend the time we required to get educated , but he found what really was the perfect car for our needs and budget. Since then any time we have needed help in any way...Coulter and specifically Grant, were there to make it all happen painlessly! We will purchase any future cars from Grant at Coulters and continue to recommend all our neighbors and friends do themselves a favor and do the same thing! Down to the birthday greetings and feeling like every employee is always glad to see us...Coulters is a class act.

Bob R.
3/30/2015

"Class Act"

Allen Hall found the vehicle that we had been searching for, and provided the price we had hoped to purchase it for. He is knowledgeable about the product and very detailed in letting you know what options may benefit you in purchasing the car he’s showing. Allen was always available and courteous during the sales experience. We would recommend Coulter Cadillac, Buick, GMC and Allen Hall to anyone in the market for a vehicle. They’re truly a class organization.

wendy
3/27/2015

"Easiest Purchase I have ever made"

This place is great!!! No haggle easy to work with and they listen to what you want. I never felt pressured to purchase and I had been to a lot of dealers before I made this purchase.

Gary G
3/26/2015

"Amazing Experience"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Allen Hall today to purchase my second vehicle from him. His professionalism and exceptional customer service cannot be equaled. His service after the sale is also truly impressive. He has a customer for life in me.

AimeeBDC
3/21/2015

"Stopped in for a look..."

Before visiting Coulter, I had plans to visit a few dealerships to look at some inventory I researched online, so it was my first stop. Needless to say, I didn't need to go to the other dealerships. Coulter had exactly what I was looking for. The staff far exceeded my expectations and did everything they could to get me into the car I wanted. Thanks team!

Reviews of Allen Hall