Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Cheri
3/30/2015

"HATE car buying? Coulter will change your mind!"

We have had some of the worst experiences throughout life at the hands of car dealerships. All that changed when we walked into Coulter Cadillac and met Grant LaFrinier. We needed education on a few models of interest. Not only did Grant spend the time we required to get educated , but he found what really was the perfect car for our needs and budget. Since then any time we have needed help in any way...Coulter and specifically Grant, were there to make it all happen painlessly! We will purchase any future cars from Grant at Coulters and continue to recommend all our neighbors and friends do themselves a favor and do the same thing! Down to the birthday greetings and feeling like every employee is always glad to see us...Coulters is a class act.

Bob R.
3/30/2015

"Class Act"

Allen Hall found the vehicle that we had been searching for, and provided the price we had hoped to purchase it for. He is knowledgeable about the product and very detailed in letting you know what options may benefit you in purchasing the car he’s showing. Allen was always available and courteous during the sales experience. We would recommend Coulter Cadillac, Buick, GMC and Allen Hall to anyone in the market for a vehicle. They’re truly a class organization.

wendy
3/27/2015

"Easiest Purchase I have ever made"

This place is great!!! No haggle easy to work with and they listen to what you want. I never felt pressured to purchase and I had been to a lot of dealers before I made this purchase.

Gary G
3/26/2015

"Amazing Experience"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Allen Hall today to purchase my second vehicle from him. His professionalism and exceptional customer service cannot be equaled. His service after the sale is also truly impressive. He has a customer for life in me.

AimeeBDC
3/21/2015

"Stopped in for a look..."

Before visiting Coulter, I had plans to visit a few dealerships to look at some inventory I researched online, so it was my first stop. Needless to say, I didn't need to go to the other dealerships. Coulter had exactly what I was looking for. The staff far exceeded my expectations and did everything they could to get me into the car I wanted. Thanks team!

paulhsmith
3/20/2015

"Fantastic"

Very professional and detailed. I would purchase from Allen again. He is well versed in his product and takes very good notes. He really gets to the things that are important to the customer.

james
3/11/2015

"SUOERB SERVICE EXPERIENCE"

The Coukter group is a top notch organization. Professional and highly informative. Would repurchase and recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate car buying/leasing experience.

marginaz
3/09/2015

"Awesome!"

Who knew purchasing a vehicle could be so enjoyable?! Allen Hall was a joy to work with, from beginning to end. He guided us throughout the entire process, answered all our questions, was patient and professional. In fact, everyone my husband and I came into contact with at Coulter Cadillac was extremely helpful. Customer service at it's best!

Erin Putnam

augushol
3/05/2015

"Allen Hall is THE BEST!!"

I fortunately stumbled upon Allen Hall as a referral from a patient of mine. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to work with Allen on my car lease in 2011. Car purchases can be a very stressful and long process. Luckily, Allen made my car lease back in 2011 a flawless and easy process. I knew when my lease was coming up this year that I did not want to work with anyone else when it came to purchasing my car. There is something to say about going into a car purchase knowing that you can trust your salesman. Allen has always been so helpful and kind since the day I met him. He is never in a rush and takes time to assure you when purchasing a car. He does not pressure you at all. He took time to introduce me to all people that would be involved in my car purchase and lease return. It is highly evident he cares about quality of service. He truly is a joy to work with and I appreciate everything he has done for me including helping out with car service, ease with lease return, taking the time to crunch numbers and logistics with me on whether my recent purchase was a good deaI and being an honest salesman. I would refer anyone to him for assistance in a car purchase or lease. Allen Hall is THE BEST!!

K_Ferreira
3/02/2015

"Overall Great Experience"

We recently had our first child and needed a larger vehicle. We worked with Allen Hall and he provided us nothing short of great service. The whole experience from purchasing from Coulter was refreshing, even down to the water bottles waiting for us in our vehicle at delivery. We have been loyal service customers with Brad Majercin, and this marks our first of many vehicles we will purchase from Coulter Cadillac/Buick/GMC. Thank you for Coulter Cadillac for making the experience of buying a new vehicle easy and enjoyable.

Reviews of Allen Hall