Coulter Cadillac

1188 East Camelback Road,
Phoenix, Arizona 85014
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department
Jens
9/25/2016

"New ATS"

Dureen was great, not pushy at all. She showed us the car we went in to see, she was honest, she told us facts and let us make our decision.

connie 2016 Buick
9/24/2016

"Love my new car"

I needed to replace my car and was searching on line to find a great deal. The incentives I found on the 2016 models at Coulter Cadillac were the best I could find. Service was awesome and everyone was so helpful. Thank you to all

Tim Totaro

Mikeruby
9/21/2016

"Purchasing Lease vehicle at end of lease term"

1. Buyout was smooth and efficeint. 2. Buyou was as agreed at the start of the lease 3. I had intended to pay cash for the buyout but at the very last minute I decided to finance the buyout both Marty Katz and KevinKish were ready to accomodate the last minute change . They made the process and the transaction easy and efficient. Great Job by everyone at Coulter!

mj117
9/19/2016

"professional sales and service"

Third new Cadillac purchased from Roger Farney and Coulter-Phoenix in past 9 years. Easy to work with and very knowledgeable. A very positive experience.

gmcduramaxbuyer
9/19/2016

"Incredible Service"

I purchased a new GMC Duramax at Coulter in September. However this time it was from Coulter and NOT one of the generic and high pressure "big box dealerships". I was really impressed with the amount of time my salesman Allen spent with me to ensure I purchased the right truck... a GMC Duramax diesel. I loved the experience because it was not rushed and without pressure. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Elizabeth73
9/17/2016

"Excellent Service"

Just went to browse while waiting for our car to get serviced, and Tim Totaro asked if we needed help but did not pressure us to buy, I let him know what we were looking for, and what we could afford and he listened to our needs and helped us out. Tim is an excellent sales man and I would refer my friends and family to go to him anytime. We ended up purchasing a 2015 GMC Terrain and love it. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from coulter Cadillac and have been highly satisfied.

Timothy Totaro

G A Sumner
9/16/2016

"Appreciation"

We buy from Coulter, because there isn't any pressure that you find at another Cadillac dealership in the Valley. Marty Katz understands the Cadillac line and strives to match the buyer with the right Cadillac. When Marty Katz delivers the car, he is patient and does an excellent job explaining the features of the car. We know from experience Ron Hammon, Asst. Service Manager,, is very knowledgeable. .

jrc92454
9/16/2016

"Amazing "

Lindsay and Marty went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I would like to thank them both for all there help.

nan4er
9/13/2016

"Friendly ad Professional"

The salesman we inter reacted with was Max Roebuck. He treated us with warmth and respect. He definitely made sure that we felt comfortable and were offered every amenity that he possible could. He never sounded like a "Car Salesman" which made our experience very pleasant.

Prescott_s
9/13/2016

"Allen Hall is GREAT"

We recently had another successful transaction with Coulter Cadillac and Allen Hall. This currently makes 5 cars in my (and my family's) driveway from Allen. He was a pleasure to work with as always and made everything smooth.

Reviews of Lindsay Coulter