Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac

Call
Coulter Cadillac Info
About Coulter Cadillac

Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC is a third generation, family owned and operated dealership and is the oldest Cadillac dealer in Arizona. Selling and servicing Cadillac’s since 1923. As a 16 year winner of the distinguished Mark of Excellence "Platinum Performer" award, we promise the best purchase and service experience anywhere. Our company has sold and serviced more Cadillac vehicles than any dealership in Arizona, and ranks in the top 50 in the U.S. There is a reason why Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC remains the dealership of choice for three and four generations of luxury car buyers: Coulter employees are dedicated to making every customer a part of the Coulter family for their car-buying life. We invite you to come to our dealership and let the Coulter team show you the way the car-ownership experience is meant to be. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy the Coulter experience. No matter where you live in the valley...Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sun City or Sun Lakes...and all points in between...we're just minutes away! Coulter Cadillac-Buick-GMC. A name you can trust.

About Coulter Cadillac Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• collision department

"NEW BUICK PURCHASE"

My boyfriend & I have been going to Buick Dealerships this past week, when we came to Coulter Buick on Camelback, we were greeted by JUSTIN F. CAVAZOS, he is a young gentleman but we were very impressed by his knowledge of understanding what we needed and the price range that we could afford. He showed us several SUV'S AND WE CHOSE THE 2015 BUICK ENCORE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL, ROOMY AND FITS OUR NEEDS. THANK YOU JUSTIN JIM & SANDY

JUSTIN F. CAVAZOS

""Coulter on Camelback, a great buying experience.""

I had pretty much made up my mind that I wanted to buy a 2015 Buick Enclave before I even went to the dealership and I wasn't looking forward to what my previous experiences have taught me would be a real hassle with buying a new car from a dealership. To my surprise, my experience with Coulter was very professional and pleasant. Bill Jurczak met met in the parking lot while I was eyeballing some Enclaves and introduced himself. I found him to be a very straightforward, nice guy who has been in the business a long time and knows how to treat a customer. He took me on a test drive and when I told him that I was interested in buying, he and Rick Baena made the process pretty-much seamless and painless. Bill and Rick both exemplify the Coulter mantra of making sure that the customer is totally satisfied with their car buying experience at Coulter. I appreciate how I was dealt with and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a new automobile. Thanks, guys!!

"Another great experience with Coulter Cadillac"

I have come to enjoy the many qualities a Cadillac has to offer. After buying a base model SRX I quickly realized I needed more creature comforts and decided to trade on a 2015 feature rich SRX. All I needed to do was call Grant and he found what I was looking for, negotiated the deal, and I drove my trade in and signed the papers with Lindsay and drove away in my new SRX. No time in dealership, far deal on new vehicle, and signing was very quick and painless. A great team in Grant and Lindsay once again made me a happy customer. Thank You both for all your help.

"Bill Jurczak at Coulter Cadillac on Camelback, Phoenix, AZ."

Hello to All. First, let me tell you I have purchased many cars from Coulter since I moved to the Valley in 1981 from Omaha, Nebraska...Go Big Red!! I only buy cars from them. They are still family owned and you can tell. Nothing like the big chain dealerships where you're attacked the instant you walk in the door. At Coulter, you are treated like you would want to be treated if you were them. Just feel free to look...ask questions...ok to come back tomorrow. Obviously, they still want you to buy today...BUT...as long as you buy from them...whenever it's easy for us...it's ok with them...no pressure. I have dealt with Bill Jurczak on several of my purchases and would highly recommend him. He's been in the business for years and has been at Coulter for over 13 years. Stand up guy...straight up...no BS...he gets it. Plus, Coulter does what you ask. My wife HATES with how ever many exclamation points are required...the car buying experience...and whenever I can finally talk her into it...her only restriction is we have to be out of there in an hour. So we go look...decide on the car...I let Bill know when we'll be back to buy the car...it's ready and we are out of there in LESS than an hour. This is one of the few surviving family owned and operated dealerships...let's all help them keep it going!! Thanks Bill!!

"PURCHASE"

Allen Hall made the buying experience pleasurable and without any hassle. He delivered superb customer service during the negotiations and during delivery. I plan to purchase from Allen again in the future.

"Pleasant and no pressure buying experience"

When we walked in the dealership we felt at ease, because we were not followed by salesman. Bill Jurczak made we feel comfortable and patiently answered our questions and concerns. He helped us to find the best deal and worked with us to meet our requests. His friendliness made us feel relaxed and pleasant in this buying experience. Thank you, Bill!

"Professional and friendly"

Allen Hall was genuinely interested in my customer satisfaction. He took time to explain the vehicle and answer my questions. I was very satisfied with my experience.

"No Pressure Car buying"

Greg Smith and his team made the buying experience great. No pressure, no dog and pony show like some dealers. Both Greg and Rick were extremely knowledgeable and made the transaction very easy. Shopping and buying cars, no matter what the brand can be exhausting and frustrating, but this was a very positive experience. Would recommend Greg and the Coulter company to anyone. Love our new SRX.

Greg Smith

"New GMC Terrain"

Allen Hall took great care of my and ordered my new GMC Terrain to the exact specification that I was looking for. The process was quick, smooth and absolutely a pleasure. Allen took the time to walk me through the whole process from ordering the car to showing me how everything in the high tech car worked once he delivered the car to me. I would not hesitate to recommend Coulter Cadillac and Allen Hall to anyone looking to buy or lease a new car. Paul Glan assisted Allen to help make the process quicker and Mike Kemp made the financing easy and painless.

"Dealership Experience"

Dean made me me feel very comfortable. He explained everthing to me about my 2014 CTS Sedan (in detal) I liked that. Dean is very knowledgeable, no hassles, no pressure. This is my 2nd vehicle with Coulter Cadillac and they know how to treat their customers. Thank you Dr. Dean and Debbie Niles. Georgia makes very good sandwiches and quesadillas.

Reviews of Allen Hall