Country Hyundai

328 Reviews of Country Hyundai

February 25, 2017

"GREAT SALESMAN!!"

- jdcutting

As I put in my message to Carla Chris was very professional and knowledgeable in his job!! Will be referring friends and family to him for future business!!

Christopher Schultz
Feb 25, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience here with Chris and we greatly appreciate your referrals. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 21, 2017

"Great "

- Mono 3456

My experience at county hydai was great I will definitely come back they were good to me I love my car next time I will do better but this time I really love country hydai

Matthew Doyle
Other Employees : Chris scuttles
Feb 22, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience and that you love your car!! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 17, 2017

"Styling in a Sonata"

- b20sign4u

Jim Pirro went above and beyond to make sure all my needs were meet and that I got the best deal and value for what I was looking for. I have already recommended Jim Pirro to a couple friends and would recommend you see him as well.

Feb 17, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to here that your experience with Jim went so well! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 17, 2017

"goldie610"

- diaz,me1951

Excellent, professional, friendly and knowledgeable personnel. This is my second experience with Country Hyundai and I have received and excellent service. Service was prompt and personnel professionalism excelled in both occasion. In addition, my oldest daughter also made a purchase of a 2017 vehicle two months ago. Overall service to my satisfaction.

Matthew Doyle
Other Employees : Mellisa Thomas
Feb 17, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to here that your second vehicle purchase here went so well. We greatly appreciate your continued business and we thank you for choosing Country Hyundai again!

February 10, 2017

"excellent"

- ansolon45

It was very easy to access service, fadt and friendly advisors who were knowledable about my issue and a great price for my oil change, great customer lounge while i waited

Tom Sadowski

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear about your great experience here in our service department. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 10, 2017

"country hyundai"

- bhg731

Chris Schulz was very knowledable, friendly and professionable, It was a good experience leasing a car from him and country hyundai in Northampton and would recommend him

Christopher Schultz

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were so happy with your experience here with Chris! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 09, 2017

"Great accent"

- susanrn15

Best car buying experience ever. No aggressive crap no trying to sell a car that I didn't want just found me what I needed would recommend them to anybody and would buy again will do service there too

Mike Paquette

John Acadia

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you had the best car buying experience ever!! We look forward to and appreciate your continued business. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 09, 2017

"Awesome "

- Katrya12

When we went to Country Hyundai we had no intention of buying/leasing a car! Before we knew it we had leased a 2017 Elantra. Luis worked hard for us to get a great deal that we couldn't pass up. He went above and beyond with many trips to the sales manager. He kept in touch all the way through the process and even brought my tires to my house. This is the second car I have gotten from Country with both experiences being great. I highly recommend this dealership and Luis.

Luis

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience here with Luis. We appreciate your continued business and your recommendation! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 08, 2017

"Great Experience "

- j3ssica3lizab3th

I bought a used car from Country hyundai and Melissa was very helpful. When I had an issue with my keys she was very friendly and very quick to respond to me and help me resolve the issue. I would definitely recommend her.

Melissa Thomas
Feb 08, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad to hear about your great experience here with Melissa and that she was able to resolve the issue with your keys. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 08, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied Customer"

- Jay

I worked with Jim Pirro on looking for a new car. He was very thoughtful and attentive to my buying needs and requirements. Jim showed me a couple of cars that I test drove and worked with me and his team to get me to the payment number I needed. I would not hesitate to refer Jim Pirro to anyone looking for a genuine and transparent car buying experience. Ask for Jim at Country Hyundai, he'll treat you right.

Feb 08, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience here with Jim and we greatly appreciate your referrals! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai.