Country Hyundai

347 King St, Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

337 Reviews of Country Hyundai

March 25, 2017

"Amazing first buyer experience!!!"

- KatW

I went to another dealership last year and got turned down for a car loan. I heard country hyundai advertised on the radio thought I would give it a try. I was greeted at the door by my sales consultant Luis whom asked if I needed any help. Very polite, very concerned about my wants and needs and price range. He made copies of all documents needed, helped me fill out the loan form, asked me what I don't want in a car or what I'm looking toward checked the price range and let me know what fit. Luis pulled a new 2016 Accent infront of the door and told me about the ratings. I was shocked to be financed with a car that was brand new 14 miles on the speedometer and decent in size. The test drive route shows what the car can really do it had town driving and highway. When we pulled back into the dealership he showed me the trunk compartment the motor and asked if we could go look at the numbers on it. After figuring out the numbers the price range was almost perfect. Luis kept me up to date step by step on what the bank was saying what we needed and how soon till my new car would be in my driveway. He called me in the morning asked me what time I would like to come grab it so he could get a full tank of gas and a car wash in so I could swap keys sign over my old hunk of junk and slide into my new car. Luis also had Heather come out to explain features and set me up and explain fine details on the car and made sure I was comfortable before I left the lot. I was very pleased with their service and would definitely buy another vehicle or refer someone to them.

Heather Zapponi

Other Employees : Luis Velasquez
Mar 25, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience here with Luis and we appreciate your referrals. Congrats on the brand new car and thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

March 23, 2017

"Review"

- kej600

Great service, friendly, and worked with our budget and met our needs. Fixed issues on vehicle that were pointed out and felt like we were in good hands. Final pricing was figured out a little later than expected due to balance left on trade in vehicle but everything worked out great. Jim was a pleasure to work with.

James Pirro

Mar 24, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with Jim and that everything worked out! Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

March 17, 2017

"new car"

- collecteeyore

this is the second car we have purchased through Country Huyndai in the last year and a half. wonderful experience both times. have been back a couple of time since for service to our veloster and were greeted by Roger each time asking how everything was going. would recommend him and your dealership to anyone looking for a new car or evn just service

Roger Cote

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you that you have had great experiences here with Roger. We greatly appreciate your continued business. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai again!

"Great experience"

- alex050603

The whole experience was great. Greated quickly but not pressured. Attention to detail of what my needs were top priority. In the end I purchased two vehicles one new one used in less time and easyer then prior experience with other dealers. A++ all around! Also there were other people who helped not listed I just don't recall there names at this time.

Mike Paquette

Other Employees : Melissa

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish. Enjoy both of your vehicles!! Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai.

"A great experience!"

- keimon3031

Awesome sales staff and a very quick and easy process. Melissa was very knowledgeable and I will be back in the future for the purchase of my next vehicle

Melissa Thomas

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate your continued business. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

"Excellent Service"

- colemangirls

It was time to trade in my Hyundai Santa Fe. I made an appointment and Luis took great care of me. I thought I wanted a Tuscon but the payment was going to be to high and I really wasn't excited when I drove it. Luis brought around a Sonata for me to drive and I loved it!!! Everyone there was so helpful and friendly. I will be back for sure!

Heather Zapponi

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy to hear about your great experience here with Luis. Enjoy your Sonata, and thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

March 12, 2017

"Buying a Sonata as Country Hyundai"

- jbradley.powers

My experience was excellent; I received a fair deal in my purchase of a 2017 Sonata. A used Sonata was offered as an alternative but I decided on the new vehicle.

Luis
Mar 13, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you very much for your feedback, we hope you enjoy your new car and look forward to welcoming you back for your first service. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

March 07, 2017

"Great Salesman !!"

- Sonatagirl

Chris was wonderful very knowledgeable and not pushy at all would highly recommend him . I had visited two other dealerships within that weekend and was very unsatisfied with them .

Christopher Schultz
Mar 08, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing Country Hyundai! Enjoy your car!

February 27, 2017

"Not just Sales!!!"

- Gemela1

Shinny was so kind and attentive. She didn't just meet my needs regarding my vehicle she was also very much patient and kind despite my indecisiveness.

Shinny Santiago
Feb 28, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience here while working with Shinny. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!

February 25, 2017

"GREAT SALESMAN!!"

- jdcutting

As I put in my message to Carla Chris was very professional and knowledgeable in his job!! Will be referring friends and family to him for future business!!

Christopher Schultz
Feb 25, 2017 -

Country Hyundai responded

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience here with Chris and we greatly appreciate your referrals. Thank you for choosing Country Hyundai!