Countryside Ford of Clearwater

Walker Ford

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

cornelm
8/20/2014

"Customer service was a PLUS!"

I was very pleased with the service that was given to me. Ryan kept me apprised every step of the way and was right on with the solution! Thanks!

Ryan

Bconnelly
8/16/2014

"Great experience!"

Service and communication was great. I will definitely recommend. Jeremy went out of his way to make sure car was done On time and work was completed as expected.

Jeremy

stephspring
8/13/2014

"Excellent customer service and treated with great respect"

As a first time female car buyer I was nervous. I dealt with Lenny and Nick, their sales manager. They treated me with kindness and respect. They were willing to deal on the price very much and to work with me and be accommodating. I would recommend these two men and this dealership any day. Great experience!

Lenny Cardone

Nikkii2go
8/10/2014

"Top Service, Honest, Accommodating!"

After a few very frustrating weeks looking for the perfect car, including a bait and switch at another dealership, I found myself working with Frank Savranakis one of the online salesmen. Frank was honest, worked within my budget and found me the car I wanted and nothing less. When I went to pick up my new Ford Fusion SE he spent time showing me every feature and answering any questions I had. Upon entering, Rod Hobbs (Manager) introduced himself and greeted me with warm handshake. Eric in finance was fantastic and I was in and out in no time flat without hassle. The entire staff was incredibly accommodating and I will be recommending this dealership to all of my friends and family. I couldn't be happier! Do not buy a Ford or Mazda without checking out Countryside Ford...ask for Frank!

Frank Savranakis

Trobinson1973
7/22/2014

"overall customer service is exemplary!"

throughout my sale ayesha was most pleasant, the wait to finalize was horrible i waited for the finance department at LEAST 2 hours. jeremy in service was awesome as well, very professional, knowledgeable and corteous. the team is great. the interest rate negotiation, ehh could have been a little better. maybe next time.

ayesha stephenson and jeremy bauer

pmangan
6/19/2014

"customer"

Jeremy has been my service advisor since I purchased my expedition. He has always taken care of all my concerns no matter how large or small. He has earned my trust which is a great accomplishment in the car business!

Jeremy Bauer

cruzinf150
6/04/2014

"Ask for Shawna Hargett...you won't regret it!"

My experience at Countryside Ford was FANTASTIC. I dealt with Shawna Hargett and I would recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. I felt right at home and really enjoyed my dealings with Shawna and her management staff (Nick & Rob). I ended up buying 2 vehicles from Shawna and have no regrets. Buying my cars from Shawna was the experience I had actually hoped for. Give her a call...you will NOT regret it. Thanks for everything Shawna & team.

Shawna Hargett

ssampaio
5/27/2014

"Nicely Surprised"

I never thought I would be buying a mustang after searching for a new car for over 6 months. After speaking with Brandon Aldamuy at the Mazda side, he turned me over to James who helped me decide on a Ford. One test drive and I knew it was the car for me. I appreciate them working with the banks to get me the lowest rate possible, too. I will be sending my friends your way!

James Munroe

LoraineChudzinski
4/24/2014

"Best Experience In Florida we have had"

We relocated to florida 2 years ago from NY. Have been looking at cars for several months. We worked with our dealer in NY for more than 35 years. Could not find anyone here who dealt with us as well or even close to Carl in NY. However we decided to try Countryside Mazda, Ford BINGO! We found our Carl. They were wonderful to work with, polite, professional, friendly but most of all they wanted to do business with us. The sales person we dealt with was awesome and the Sales manager is now my new Carl. The best dealership we have dealt with in Florida and we have tried them all! These people want to negotiate for the buyer and that is what its all about.

Ayesa Stephson

haynesa64
4/14/2014

"Quality Service At Countryside Ford/Madza"

I purchased my 2011 Ford Mustang Convertible from Countryside Ford and Madza. I have always been apprehensive when dealing with service related maintenance/repairs at most repair shops. Jeremy Bauer changed all that for me. I have never met a service advisor who is not only knowledgeable, but honest! I ONLY take my car to Countryside Ford for this reason. Jeremy greets me by name, knows my vehicle, and is very courteous. And most of all, is very honest. He advising me ONLY what needs to be done and makes customer friendly recommendations on any service that may be needed. If service is not needed or can wait, he provides input based upon your vehicles needs, not the dealership. Jeremy has shown me that it is the customer that is important in every exchange. I honestly trust his judgement and opinion to the extent, whatever he recommends, I follow. I don't think twice. Countryside Ford is very lucky to have such an admirable service advisor such as Jeremy. Jeremy has assured that my vehicle will only be serviced and advised by Countryside Ford. Jeremy Bauer is #1 is service. Check him out. You will not be disappointed. Alfronza L Haynes