Courtesy Ford

455 Providence Rd,
Brooklyn, Connecticut 06234
Courtesy Ford Info
About Courtesy Ford

Courtesy Ford in Brooklyn, CT, also serving Providence, RI and Norwich, CT is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Courtesy Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Courtesy Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Courtesy Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Courtesy Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (860) 774-3673 if you have any questions or comments.

About Courtesy Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Smiley90
5/23/2015

"Awesome"

Jaymie worked hard to get me into a car that worked for me and met all of my needs. It was the best car buying experiene I could have. I would recommend anyone to Jaymie at Courtesy Ford. Thank you!

MikeP
5/06/2015

"Excellent service & met our needs"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a ford vehicle. I live over an hour away and happened to be in the area. We were taken care of right away, our needs were taken into consideration financially, and the trade-in was quick and easy. Both Jaymie and Cletus were very professional in their approach from the moment we stepped in the building until we signed the paperwork and drove off the lot with my new car that very same night. I would have no problem going back to working with them again in the future.

harleydavidson
5/02/2015

"Jaymie Cellucci"

By far the BEST experience we had buying a car for my mother in law. I have had all my service done there on my own vehicle since the purchase of the new car. I am so grateful for how much respect he had for my mother in law as she was 81 at the time of purchase. What a caring man. Thank you.

john1796
4/29/2015

"Easy to work with"

The sales person,Jaymie Cellucci worked very hard to put my deal together.In the end I think I got the best truck for the money.They did what it took to make it work.

TGREENE
4/03/2015

"They did everything they could to help me"

Jaymie and Marlene went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. I only had a short time to get a car after mine was totaled last week. They were able to get me financing at a great deal for my credit. I do a lot of driving for work, so they literally saved my job. I am so grateful for all their hard work for me.

katjones1
4/02/2015

"Very pleased with my purchase"

The last time I purchased a vehicle from a dealer was in 2005 so I was pretty nervous about the purchase. After doing all I could without actually going to a dealership, I finally decided to look at a car I saw online from this dealership. After a few hours spent working with Ryan H, I was a giddy 35yr old confident owner of the exact car I wanted. (I guess it's true, it's expensive to feel young again... Cause I'm so old! Lol) Seriously, the staff was very professional and friendly. Ryan was very informative and has been even after my purchase. I've been back in for a few odds and ends purposes and each time I've been greeted and treated like an appreciated customer. I scheduled my first oil change which Will bye done today and the service staff was very friendly also. I would absolutely recommend Courtesy Ford!

Loyal Fan!
3/27/2015

"Very Pleased, Loyal Customers!"

This place is my dealer of choice for buying cars. My wife and I have been purchasing cars here for years and it's always been a great experience. Great service department and sales force. Jim Theriault and Cletus Murray really made it easy for us to purchase our 2014 Dodge Journey. Marlene Dady was extremely professional and was a joy to work with! Thank you all!

larnuesarette
3/26/2015

"it went well"

That made us feel good gave us coffe. Even helped us get are car. Ryan was so good to us he helped us out a lot.

Ihate dealerreview
3/21/2015

"A Dealership Unlike Any I have ever Seen"

Before embarking on my truck buying experience odyssey I considered completely avoiding Courtesy Ford because I thought they were going to be typical scumbag salesman and I would have a horrible experience. I could not have been more wrong. The whole Courtesy team was so friendly, helpful and pleasant to deal with. The thing I found most amazing is that there was absolutely NO SALES PRESSURE. They even told me to leave and take a breather to think everything over. Thank you Courtesy Ford. I will recommend you to everyone.

David Denihan
3/17/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I had an amazing purchase experience. Ryan is very knowledgeable and was very receptive to all my questions. This was important to me because not only was I getting my first mustang, it was a new 2015 Mustang Gt off the showroom Floor. I went back two days after to make the final purchase. The 2015 Mustang is so much more advanced, It was great having someone know so much about the car. The finance personnel were also great and even pushed off lunch to get my paperwork done. I got a tour of the facility which I thought was very nice. I am thrilled with my experience.

Reviews of Marlene Dady