Courtesy Ford

455 Providence Rd,
Brooklyn, Connecticut 06234
Courtesy Ford Info
About Courtesy Ford

Courtesy Ford in Brooklyn, CT, also serving Providence, RI and Norwich, CT is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Courtesy Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Courtesy Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Courtesy Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Courtesy Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (860) 774-3673 if you have any questions or comments.

About Courtesy Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Edgelover622
7/26/2015

"Finally, a pleasure to purchase a car"

We stopped in Courtesy Ford, Brooklyn CT and were walking around looking at SUV's. Ryan came out and told us that he would be inside if we had any questions. True to his word, he left us alone to browse and then we approached him for more info. Long story short, not once was there any pressure, fast talk, or any typical " turn offs" that we have found in every other dealer. The manager was extremely pleasant and we returned the next day to seal the deal. We LOVE our new Ford Edge and the warrantee that it comes with. Without a doubt, the easiest car transaction we have ever made. They were a pleasure to do business with and I highly recommend this dealer.

Angela and Roger
7/05/2015

"Very awesome experience!!!"

Went in to look to see what we could do, seeing as how we have little to no credit ( not bad credit just no credit). In a couple of hours of walking in we were driving away with a 2015 Ford Fusion!! The car we wanted around the price we wanted with very little down!!! Jaymie is a great salesperson who knew exactly what he was talking about and didn't haggle us around, we were very comfortable having him take care of our car buying experience and DEFINATELY recommend Jaymie!!

Fiesta
7/04/2015

"New car shopping"

I went to the dealer with my daughter looking for a car she could afford. We told Jaymie what she was able to spend and the car we were looking at. He assured us it would be possible to get her into a new vehicle that she could afford. We were very surprised when he got us in a new car for less than we had expected. Thanks for the great experience! Steve

raemacd
6/17/2015

"In need of a car asap"

I had very little credit or money. A new widow to fend for myself I was made very comfortable. they worked very hard to make everything work.

focus st
6/09/2015

"Very good purchase "

Worked out very well. Staff was polite and respectful. All worked well to help get me into the car I wanted with regards to price.

Smiley90
5/23/2015

"Awesome"

Jaymie worked hard to get me into a car that worked for me and met all of my needs. It was the best car buying experiene I could have. I would recommend anyone to Jaymie at Courtesy Ford. Thank you!

MikeP
5/06/2015

"Excellent service & met our needs"

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a ford vehicle. I live over an hour away and happened to be in the area. We were taken care of right away, our needs were taken into consideration financially, and the trade-in was quick and easy. Both Jaymie and Cletus were very professional in their approach from the moment we stepped in the building until we signed the paperwork and drove off the lot with my new car that very same night. I would have no problem going back to working with them again in the future.

harleydavidson
5/02/2015

"Jaymie Cellucci"

By far the BEST experience we had buying a car for my mother in law. I have had all my service done there on my own vehicle since the purchase of the new car. I am so grateful for how much respect he had for my mother in law as she was 81 at the time of purchase. What a caring man. Thank you.

john1796
4/29/2015

"Easy to work with"

The sales person,Jaymie Cellucci worked very hard to put my deal together.In the end I think I got the best truck for the money.They did what it took to make it work.

TGREENE
4/03/2015

"They did everything they could to help me"

Jaymie and Marlene went above and beyond to get me into the car I wanted. I only had a short time to get a car after mine was totaled last week. They were able to get me financing at a great deal for my credit. I do a lot of driving for work, so they literally saved my job. I am so grateful for all their hard work for me.

Reviews of Ryan Huddleston