Courtesy Ford

John Torres

April 13, 2017

"Great Service"

- Mike Leyko

The Sales Mangr., General Mngr, and Sales/internet Coordinator were all polite and very helpful in helping me build, finance , and take delivery of my 2017 Ford F150. Must get a little better with handling registrations though. Other than that, I would highly recommend Courtesy Ford. Thanks Danielle and Jeff so much.

April 06, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- Natedogg

The dealership was very helpful in finding the car for me. They kept the price in my range and I left happy with a great car!

January 17, 2017

"f250 DIESEL 2012 P/U PURCHASE"

- Reginald Patchell

i WAS SITTING IN A Ford DEALERSHIP, JUST ABOUT TO SIGN SOME PAPERWORK FOR A 2016 DEMO f250 DIESEL BASE MODEL WITH APPROX 20,000 MILES ON IT WHEN ALL OF A SIDDEN i RECIEVED A TEXT FROM Daniele AT COURTESY FORD ABOUT A 2012 f250 diesel, LOADED WITH A LOT OF ACCESSORIES. i EXPLAINED TO THE OTHER DEALERSHIP THAT i WANTED TO GO TO MY OWN BANK TO SEE WHAT THE INTERESST RATES WOULD BE ON THIS TRUCK AND OFF i WENT TO Brooklyn, Ct. upon ARRIVAL i WAS INTRODUCED TO Daniele WHO THEN TURNED ME OVER TO A SALESMAN, WE WENT FORT A TEST DRIVE, FELL IN LOVE WITH TGHE TRUCK AND i SAID YES. The FULLY LOADED f250 ONLY HAD 19,000 MILES MORE THEN THE 2016 AND A WHOLE LOT MORE OPTIONS, ON TOP OF THAT, IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING TRUCK. Sorry about cap locks, big fingers!! So I said yes, put a down payment on the truck to hold her and returned in the morning to do all of that paperwork involved with a vehicle purchase. It was like I was buying a house with all of the paperwork, amazing and I had forgotten my eye glasses at home. Turned out that I had left the dealership with the wrong titles, they now had my motorcycle title, the wrong part of the bank check so after receiving a couple of phone calls from the dealership I returned to try to sort out the mess that the lack of my glasses had helped top make. It turned out that I could not find my title, it is in some folder someplace but which one is beyond my memory at this stage in life so, I had even more paperwork to fill out plus, I had to turn over the correct part of the bank check BUT we were able to sort it all out and everything worked out fine. The only issue that I have encountered was that someone did not check the truck over thoroughly after a sale was completed. The truck was delivered with less than 1/4 tank of fuel and there were a few light bulbs burned out which should have been found during a safety check. The truck did have a bad shimmy when traveling over 45 mph. I also found that the tailgate was locked so I unlocked it to get a dump run done at home pony to learn why the tailgate was locked. The tailgate would not stay closed unless you closed it about 25 times, no matter what I tried to do, I had to open & close the tailgate over 20 times until it decided to stay closed which really annoyed me that the truck would have been delivered like this rather than taking care of the issue prior to delivery to me, especially since it had sat on the lot for a period of time and was used as a vehicle by employees who also loved the truck as I do. Once at the dealership for the minor but irritable repairs were made I asked what was causing the bad shimmy in the truck and was then asked when I had put the tires on to the truck that were now on it. I explained that I had NOT done a thing to the truck and was trying to take care of issues that should have been caught before delivery and that I had only had the truck for 1 day. I was then informed that the truck's tires were about 20 lbs. below manufacturer’s specs. The third brake light also had a couple of bulbs burned out and I was told that they were replaced. That night I finally did get a chance to check the lights again but have found that the third brake light, courtesy light still has a bulb or two burned out. BUT, besides the small items that came up I DO LOVE this truck! On top of everything else my used diesel p/u which is a LOT heavier than my 2001 Ridgeline gets anywhere from 2 to 7 miles per gallon of fuel better than my old Ridgeline and I doubt very much that I will ever be able to overload this truck as the Ridgeline was often having done. I did love my old Ridgeline with 200,000 miles on her & 2cnd engine) BUT it just would not pull the heavy tractor & trailer, silage, etc. safely and as it turned out the new Ridgeline is even more car like so it would have been useless to someone actually needing a pickup truck! Thank you to Courtesy Ford for sending me the text through Cars.com at the moment in time that made a LOT of difference, now I just have to pay this beauty off for the next seven years, ouch! I do not understand how anyone could afford to purchase a new diesel p/u with the process being close to what I now own on my home, crazy! My truck will make my retirement and part time beef farming a lot easier for all of my rides to the doctors and to Agway!!

Used 2015 Ford Edge, $30695