Courtesy Ford

John Torres

April 13, 2017

"Great Service"

- Mike Leyko

The Sales Mangr., General Mngr, and Sales/internet Coordinator were all polite and very helpful in helping me build, finance , and take delivery of my 2017 Ford F150. Must get a little better with handling registrations though. Other than that, I would highly recommend Courtesy Ford. Thanks Danielle and Jeff so much.

Jeff Wilson
John Torres
Danielle Apollonio

April 13, 2017

"Sales...5 Stars, Service...2 Stars"

- Eric

I bought my Escape a year ago. The Salesman (No Longer Works there) that sold it to me was very patient and understood exactly what I was looking for. Great Guy!!! I needed service for shuddering a year later. I felt upsold on all my repairs. Spent $2000 on repairs. Escape still shuddered. Took it to my old repair guy in Groton. $700 later, my Escape rides smooth as ever. Will not be returning to Courtesy for Service. Sales...maybe, but never service. PS. $7 for capped lug nuts? Seriously?

service department

April 06, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- Natedogg

The dealership was very helpful in finding the car for me. They kept the price in my range and I left happy with a great car!

Alex Boulier