Courtesy Ford

Courtesy Ford
Call
Courtesy Ford Info
About Courtesy Ford

Courtesy Ford in Brooklyn, CT, also serving Providence, RI and Norwich, CT is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Courtesy Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whatever your credit history, or even if you are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Courtesy Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Courtesy Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Courtesy Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (860) 774-3673 if you have any questions or comments.

About Courtesy Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"tony rocks!!"

Tony was friendly, helpful, he stayed true to his words .we live our 2012 nissian roug.it is awsom.we traded in our 2006 toyota rave4. which tiny helped us get in january.we love courtesy ford.the staff is wounderful.we will never go any where else for our cars.you rock to.y.!! Keep up the great work.see you when we are ready fir a truck!!!! Take care of that dispicaple me pal.courtesy ford is the ace to go when you need a good reliable car

"Ford Escape--No Pressure"

We stopped to look at a 2014 Escape, and we got the information we wanted from the sales rep, Tony Machado. We were not ready to buy that day, and he did not pressure us at all. The following day, we returned to purchase the car, and Tony and the Sales Manager, Lou, were helpful to explain all the details of the transaction, still with no pressure. It is the sales pressure that makes me walk away, and there was none. In addition, as we found we had a lot in common, having lived in the same areas, he made the experience pleasant. My daughter is checking into an Escape lease within the next few weeks, and she will check this dealership first.

"Terrible Business"

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP! In May of this year my family decided to upgrade from a small sedan to a missile sedan. We really like the Ford Fusion and had shopped a couple dealerships, until we found a Fusion we liked. We ended buying from Courtesy because of the amount of trade in they were going to give us. However, that is not this businesses problem. Shortly after we purchased the vehicle we were involved in a car accident and had the car towed there for the body work based on the fact that it was new vehicle and they should be able to provide the best service. They do not have a body shop on the premises, so the send it to a shop that they do all their body work with. The shop was very good and helpful but the work was not to our standards when we received the car back. Prior to us even getting the car back we were told that the vehicle was at the dealership and needed to have an alignment. We were told by the service department that they would call when the car was ready, this was on Thursday. They never called to let us know the car was ready. We figured that there was still work to be done. I ended up calling on the following Tuesday and was told the car had been ready since Friday. I asked why nobody called and I was told that one of their workers took time off and the workload must have been too much for them. First off, I don't know how you can be too busy to make a 2 minute phone call to a customer to tell them their vehicle is ready. Second, why would you even say something like that, like my satisfaction is not important enough. So, since nobody informed me that the car was ready I incurred 4 extra days on my rental car that my insurance would not cover because it was passed the amount they would cover. The people in service and the general manager tried to tell me it was our fault that we did not pick up our car even though nobody seemed to care if the car was picked up. When we received the car the body was not aligned properly and they tried to tell me that is the way all of the cars were. Before they had said that, my wife and I looked at brand new ones that were aligned properly. Then they tried to tell us where the damage occurred that it wasn't going to be fixed. I told them that they needed to send it to be worked on again and they finally agreed to send it. We were supposed to drop the car off on Sunday for them to take it to the body shop. I called on Sunday to ensure that there would be a rental car for us, but when I called the person that I spoke to had no clue about what was supposed to happen. Again, I was very frustrated and felt like we didn't matter. I then called on Monday and was told I was going to have to wait a couple more days to bring the car in. I brought the car in and it was taken back to the body shop. Today, I was actually called and told my car was ready for pick up. When I went to pick it up I saw that the alignment was still not to my satisfaction but I honestly don't think it can get too much better because of where the accident occurred. I can live with the fact that my nice new car is not going to be perfect the way it was, but as I was inspecting the car I found a gash in the molding where the work was to be done. I told the service manager that I was not happy with this new problem and he told me there was nothing he could do. He dealt with mechanical and not body work and it was out of his hands and he had no power. If you're the service manager you should have some power and you should inspect the work that comes back to your department. He said he wasn't going to do anything for me and if I wanted I could talk to the general manager. I went to speak to the general manager and he told me that he was done with trying to fix my car. I if I wanted anything done I was going to have to talk to my insurance. The general manager had the audacity to tell me he was done with me. He basically told me in not the actual words that he did not care about the satisfaction of his customer. I don't know what kind of business they are trying to run there but they obviously do not care about providing service that is geared towards customer satisfaction. I then asked for a receipt of work and was told that I would get one in the mail and that they had too many other services to be done to give me a receipt. I am just totally disgusted that I even purchased my car from this dealership and then decided to get the body work done through them. Luckily, the body shop is far more concerned about the customer and said that they will fix the issue. All the dealership had to do was say, ok we'll get this fixed but they didn't care. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP! Happy car hunting.

General Manager and Service Manager

"My First Brand New Car"

My name is Donna Franco, On June 12, 2014 I walked into Courtesy Ford located in Brooklyn Ct. I was amazed that within a few minutes Tony Machado asked if I was being helped. At the time everyone was busy with other customers Including Tony Machado. He did not hesitate to make sure that I was comfortable and even offered me coffee. My experience in buying a new car was Excellent because of how attentive Tony Machado was to every detail I requested. I have shared my experience with everyone I know. I was nervous about many things and Tony Machado made me feel very comfortable and got me Exactly what I wanted at an affordable price. I will recommend Courtesy Ford in Brooklyn to EVERYONE. Thank-you Courtesy Ford and a special Thanks to Tony Machado

"Great experiance"

Tony at Courtesy Ford was great to work with! He was very helpful, informative and fun to work with. Tony and the dealership took their time to explain our different options and work to get us into the car and price point we wanted.

"Good purchase"

The dealership was very clean and all the people were very friendly. Tony knew that I needed a car that would give me excellent gas mileage but not be too small. They got me to the car payment I needed and also threw in some extra oil changes for free. I would recommend Tony and Courtesy Ford to anyone who asked me where to go!

"Experience"

Second vehicle we buy from Tony and had a wonderful experience both times. We will definitely see Tony again when the time comes for a new vehicle.

"New vehicle purchase"

From the moment we stepped on to the lot at the dealership we were treated with respect and courtesy. Tony made purchasing my new car easy and fun. I will be telling all my friends and co-workers about the ease and excellence that Courtesy Ford extends to their customers.

"Noone honestly wants to go to a dealership, its the..."

Noone honestly wants to go to a dealership, its the headache of pushy sales men and insane prices. I was skeptical, but it was honestly an amazing experience. Ryan was so friendly and funny to boot. Nick as well as Tony assisted in the process of buying and car, and made it a pleasurable experience. I dont dread going back for maintenance to car, because it such a friendly atmosphere. I would be the first person to tell you not to go some where, because the negative always stick out in someones mind, but I honestly cant even think of anything that was negative, (except that I couldnt pop the huge balloons). They really worked hard for us to get avehicle adn a vehicle we wanted, it took over two weeks but they never gave up and kept in contact with us through out. All DMV matters were andled by them and insurance changes. I love this place.

"Tony was a great salesman. He was very personable. I..."

Tony was a great salesman. He was very personable. I would definitely recommend friends and family to Tony. Thank you very much Tony. You have a great personality. We felt very welcome and taken care of.

Tony Machado