Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director

May 17, 2017

"Thumbs up"

- jmccoy

Had a great experience with J in finding a new vehicle. No pressure and answered all my questions. He even detailed my old truck, almost made me not want a new car. ;-)

May 16, 2017

"Awesome"

- bgh0221

Covert has always been the top car buying place for me. Always great service, nice folks, decent prices. I have worked with several of their sales people, most recently J. He was been one of the best people to work with - nice guys, listens to what you want, and doesn't try to get you into a car you cannot afford. Great experience, thanks J.

May 03, 2017

"Striaght To The Point !"

- Trosenberg

I walked in with a budget and low expectations of getting the vehicle I wanted. J, wasting no time gave me my options and after a little negotiating we were there. He didn't try to give me the typical salesman gimmick and had me out the door a few hours after I arrived. This was the one of, if not the best car buying experience I've had.

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $27785