Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

KH
5/27/2016

"Very happy"

We had a great experience shopping for our daughter's first car. Our salesman, Cowboy, took his time showing us the many Jeeps available and explained the differences. No pressure! Good information.

May 29, 2016

What a great review! We are thrilled to hear Cowboy has gone above and beyond to provide you with such an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope your daughter is enjoying her new jeep out on the open roads.

standavid_99
5/26/2016

"2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon"

Traded in my 2012 2dr Rubicon on a used 2012 4dr Rubicon. The process went very smoothly and I was happy with the amount Covert gave me for my trade and the price on their Jeep. I did not have to spend hours at the dealer haggling over numbers. Finance office process was also very easy and fast.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're happy to hear your trade in and purchase process was smooth and fair. We appreciate hearing from you, and we hope we can assist you in the future!

Jim Ploumen
5/16/2016

"No sales pressure"

Cowboy Goodman presents himself as very sincere in getting the customer the best deal available. I got my best deal without any sales pressure. Management provides excellent support to the sales staff.

May 17, 2016

Hi Jim, Thank you for your 5-star review. We will give Cowboy your compliments and we're happy to have had the chance to serve you. We love providing good deals and setting people up with the cars they want. Hopefully, we'll get to see you again. Thank you!

matthew s smith
5/06/2016

"great experience"

I must admit my initial experience was a little rocky due communication breakdown. However, Cowboy went above and beyond to make it right. I am a very tough customer and he has exceeded my expectations! I will definetly do business with him in the future!

May 07, 2016

Matthew, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that Cowboy made sure you ended up having a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

TOREY BAILEY
5/05/2016

"Cowboy is amazing"

Cowboy was honest and he stuck with the final price quoted. We drove up from san antonio once we came to a price and he had the jeep saved for us in the back. This place was amazing and accommodating!!! Adam also went out of his way for us !! He gave us a mini course on jeeps.

May 06, 2016

Torey, thanks for your review! We appreciate you traveling from San Antonio to visit us and Cowboy. If there's anything else we can assist you with please feel free to reach out and let us know.

Leslie H.
5/04/2016

"The Best Buying Experience I Ever Had"

When I walked in the showroom I felt relieved because the employees all had smiles on their faces and everyone looked happy to be there. I observed them working as a TEAM which was comforting- no dog eat dog at Covert. I highly recommend this dealership!! My salesman, Cowboy, listened to me and found the car I wanted!! He took the time to show me all the models I had considered and was extremely patient with me and my daughters (I bought the car for them). Cowboy's knowledge of every vehicles we looked at was amazing. Every question we had he answered without hesitation (we had LOTS of questions). I never felt pressured into buying a vehicle. I felt I was respected and that what I wanted in a car mattered to Cowboy. Thank you Cowboy. I was allowed to keep the vehicle I selected to test it and make sure I was happy with it. I did and knew that I had selected the right car. The paperwork was easy and took very little time to complete. This has been the best buying experience I ever had!! I plan to purchase a new vehicle for myself from Cowboy very shortly. If you are in the market to purchase a new (or used) vehicle save yourself time and a headache just go to Covert and ask for Cowboy. I know you will be happy you did.

May 04, 2016

Leslie, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We're so happy to hear Cowboy worked hard to make sure you felt happy and satisfied with your purchasing experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

MichaelTorres
5/03/2016

"Great Customer Service"

It was a pleasure working with Justin and Cowboy! They both did a tremendous job of matching my needs with the right truck, saving me lots of money! And the service was impeccable

Justin Gann

May 03, 2016

Michael, thanks for your review! We sincerely appreciate hearing about your experience with Justin and Cowboy. We're glad to hear from you and look forward to seeing you in the future.

John Lucas ford f150
4/27/2016

"Professional Sales Experience "

My visit was handled in a professional ,direct , courteous and to the point manner. Everyone from Cowboy, to Bart, to the Manager who handled my trade in, and Mark the finance person who approved my loan application....All were a pleasure to deal with. The complete buying experience was the best I've ever had at a car dealership. They made it a SIMPLE process...the way it should be. I'll be sure and return for my next car or truck purchase. Cowboy was especially straightforward with his knowledge of the Brand and his expertise in the industry....can't wait to work with him again.

Mark Ake

April 28, 2016

Hello John, Thank you for your 5-star review and congrats on your new truck! I'm glad the whole process went smoothly for you. We do our best to provide top notch customer service for all our customers and we appreciate you writing about your experience. Thank you!

Statesman
4/15/2016

"Very good buying experience "

The negotiation process for my truck was very hassle-free. I didn't get low balled on my trade-in, and as a matter of fact they gave me full NADA book on it. My salesman was very helpful and didn't come across as pushy. This was a good and stress free buying experience. They delivered everything that they promised me.

April 16, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you got everything you wanted from our team. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

Dodge07
4/13/2016

"Try to screw you over!! LIe to your face! Stay away!"

I went in in Nov 2015 to get my front end replaced on my dodge 2500 4x4. I got steering damper, steering linkage, upper and lower ball joints both sides, both hubs, pitman arm all replaced. They kept my truck for 2 weeks, got it back thoughts it is all good. Now comes March 2016 and I am driving down the road and my steering damper falls off my truck causing it to wobble so bad I have to pull over. I got under my truck and look at the steering damper and the bolt was gone!!!. That should never happen. I go into Covert Dodge soon after to tell them about the problem and they proceed to just put the bolt I had to buy at napa back on, mind you this isn't an OEM bolt or do I even know if it is the right bolt to use and they just went ahead and used it anyways. Then they tell me my sway bar links are bad and that is why I am getting such a bad wobble. I take their word for it and spend 210 to fix that problem. Another week goes by and my truck is wobbling really bad. So this time i take it to someone else to get a second opinion of why this is happening and the mechanic tells me both my upper and lower ball joints need to be replaced, my hubs need to be replaced and track bar. Mind you I just got all that replaced not even 5 months ago. So now I am really mad and I call the GM(Buddy Hagman) and service manager(Dustin Prien) to get this problem fixed because this is the 3rd I had to bring my truck in and take off work when this all should of been replaced the very first time. So I go in and the service manager( Dustin Prien) doens't even acknowledge that there is a problem or even bother to say anything to me along the lines of lets get this thing fixed. So after 3 hours of waiting I finally have someone talk to me and say they will look at the truck and set me up with a loaner. At this point I am thinking fine you are getting my truck looked at and I have a vehicle ok I am not too mad. That was a Friday. The following Tuesday I get a call from Paul saying that my truck does need to be worked on. He says that my upper and lower balljoints both sides need replaced which is covered by warranty. Then he procedures to tell me that i need a new track bar, pitman arm and steering linkage, steering damper and that will cost 1,000$ to fixed. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART- I got pitman arm, steering linkage, steering damper all changed when they replaced my front end the first time and now they are trying to charge me again it instead of doing it under manufacturer warranty. Stay away from here!!! They will try to deceive you to get your money!!! There are other dodge places around.

Paul,Dustin Prien

April 28, 2016

Hi Dodge07, Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We know how important our customer's vehicles are to your way of life, and therefore, we strive to provide excellent service to keep them going. It is disconcerting that you feel you were deceived or tricked by us because we highly value honesty, transparency, and open communication. I know we've talked before, but would you please contact me so we can discuss this again? Thank you. Dustin Prien at 512-730-3311

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman