Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kaleb
7/13/2016

"Jeep Wrangler"

Cowboy was a great help to us. We were trading in an older Wrangler model for a newer version of the same model, so we didn't need much in the way of sales help, but he was able to help us with the trade-in a lot. We needed to swap out the trade-in's aftermarket bumper and radio for the factory parts, and Cowboy was able to coordinate purchasing the new vehicle, then borrowing the trade-in for a couple of days so we could get the radio switched out, as well as getting the service department to help us out with putting the original bumper back on the trade-in, and putting our aftermarket bumper onto the new vehicle; even giving us a loaner while they do the swap. Can't beat that kind of service, we'd definitely recommend Cowboy and Covert to our friends!

July 15, 2016

Glad to hear that Cowboy provided you with unbeatable service! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and wan to say thank you for your business as well. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know!

Askmartinez

"Super Fast!"

Cowboy is very helpful. He didn't give us any of the dealership lines to keep us there longer than we wanted nor did he string us along with pricing. Great experience.

July 15, 2016

Glad to know that Cowboy provided you with hassle free and helpful service during your visit with us here at Covert CDJR! We appreciate your business! Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Ambros

"Jeep Wrangler "

Just want to say that cowboy is an awesome salesman. Will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks again Cowboy. Ambrosio Martinez.

July 15, 2016

Cowboy truly is an awesome salesman! Thank you for sharing your review about your experience with him! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Hiwaytestr

"Unexpected Trade"

I had the best trade experience ever working with Jeffrey Thomas. I had not really planned to make a change but am so glad I did. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was great. Thank you Jeff and thank you Covert!

Mitchell

July 15, 2016

Glad to hear that your experience working with Jeffrey was the best! We are glad to have him as a part of our team and we are glad that he was able to take good care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

USAFguy
7/07/2016

"Great experience!"

Due to living on the far North side of San Antonio I contacted them online and quickly had a response from Cowboy Goodman. All questions were quickly answered and none of the typical dealer pushiness that I received from other dealers in the area. He made sure everything was convenient for me and worked on a good date to have the car delivered, which was on time! Thanks again for the stress-free experience; I'll be contacting you again when my wife wants to switch cars!

July 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad to hear that Cowboy provided you with a stress-free experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future! Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know!

jasob478
7/04/2016

"Takes Responsibility"

Cowboy found me at the front desk when another salesperson I had an appointment with was unable to make our appointment due to an emergency. He immediately stepped up to help me with the vehicle I had called about the day before. The vehicle was supposed to be at the Lamar location, but had not been delivered, so he took me in another truck and we went to get it immediately. Once I decided to buy it, he wasted no time getting my paperwork together and ensuring that things were flowing smoothly. He picked up the ball and ran with it in my opinion, and frankly changed my opinion of used car salespeople. He did not try to upsell me or waste my time. It was a pleasant experience. Very fast and efficient thanks to Cowboy.

July 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We are glad to know that Cowboy went above and beyond to get you into the truck that you wanted and that he made the process quick and efficient. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Fish72
6/27/2016

"Thank you Cowboy!!"

My wife and I went to Covert knowing exactly which Jeep we wanted. From start to finish, Cowboy was there to walk us through the entire process. His knowledge of the car confirmed our research. His care and concern that we were indeed very pleased with our choice was so genuine. We came to Covert as a repeat customer and left knowing that with Cowboy we did indeed make the right and best choice once again!

July 15, 2016

It is wonderful to hear that you and your wife got exactly what you wanted out of your Jeep, thanks to Cowboy! Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know!

militaryguy
6/27/2016

"Above and Beyond"

Cowboy went above and beyond the role of sales person to help us get our truck deal done. We had more than a few issues including absence due to military orders. However, somehow Cowboy was able to make everything happen. We are so grateful for Cowboy's help and attention to detail!

July 15, 2016

Glad to know that Cowboy went above and beyond for you during your visit! We truly appreciate your business, and thank you for serving our country!

bterlip
6/24/2016

"Incredible Experience!"

Cowboy has completely changed my opinion of the car buying experience and all for the BEST!. Until now, I dreaded buying cars. Then I met Cowboy at Covert! I went in looking for a truck and boy did I get linked up with the right guy. From start to finish (even post sale), he was kind and respectful. Never pressured me and he listened to all my needs to ensure I purchased the right truck. Cowboy is extremely knowledgeable on trucks... and not just Ram... all of them, which was highly helpful in making my decision. Knew all the specs, options, pros & cons, etc. He is also a straight shooter, I always felt like he was honest and had my best interest in mind. Covert didn't have the exact truck on the lot (I was really picky), so they brought in the one I wanted from another dealer... Gave me the same great discounts and rebates. INCREDIBLE! Brought it in from the other dealer and I drove off with it in the SAME DAY. THANK YOU COWBOY AND COVERT!!! VERY PROUD NEW RAM OWNER!

July 15, 2016

We are glad to hear that Cowboy was the right guy for you and congratulations on your new Ram! We appreciate your business and are glad to know that you are happy with your purchase. Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know!

Roaring Fork Al
6/24/2016

"I had a not so easy "deal" that need to be made in 3 days.."

As I said I had a not so easy "deal" to be made. And from step 1 to me pulling out of your lot with my GREAT new Jeep Was excellent. Thank you Cowboy for what you did from start to finish. Buddy THANK YOU also. Bart and Mike just doing your job Really well and then some. I have done this a few times and I'm sure that I can say this was just a really good "deal. You guys were happy you moved a unit.....I'm happy I feel I got what I wanted {did go over budget by about $60 but I think I can find $2.00 a day to save. I have a good friend in the car biz....he helped me get the KIA... With that said it is about the payment..I went over but I'm good about it and happy. Thanks again Cowboy you showed me respect, offered your help, worked hard and made this deal happen. And you will hit a HOMERUN if I can get a spare tire :) mom always told me "ask all they can say is no" We are all humans and I just felt like a human and not a "unit" And lastly it is not about what you know it is about who you know and relationships..... Thank you each and every one of you!!!! And Cowboy I was glad we chatted about our daughters. With that said I could see how proud you were to tell me about her graduation from nursing school, I wish her much success and I can see were she gets her drive for excellences, and that come from you. Peace Alfred Valinoti Roaring Fork

July 15, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad to know that we were able to help you leave our dealership happy. We truly appreciate your business, Alfred, and hope to provide you with excellent service for many times to come! Thank you and peace to you as well!

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman