Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Zmmcdowell
8/22/2016

"Brilliant service"

I came in to get a Jeep, I knew the one that I wanted, Cowboy worked with me to get me into the exact car in a very speedy amount of time. Great experience.

August 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear about your great experience! We will let Cowboy know about your kind words. We also want to congratulate you on your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you again for the next car you plan to purchase.

palacios,teresoa
8/16/2016

"sales rep; customer care, concerns polite honest knowledgabl"

What my family and I look for in a car dealership in Austin is not only the vehicles, but the sales representatives friendliness, patience and knowledge.

August 16, 2016

Hello, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad that you found the sales representatives to be friendly and patient. We appreciate you coming in to see us, and please let us know if you need anything else.

stephaniegarza2001
8/13/2016

"Great dealership and customer service!!"

The best car experience I ever had and I didn't have to spend all day there. I was in and out with a new Jeep within two hours I even test drove a jeep and look around. Jonathan was awesome sales guy and got me the car I wanted and also for the price I wanted. Mitch the finance guy was awesome too and even got me very low interest rate that worked perfect for me. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone they will take good care of you without pressure you into buying something you don't want, I will definitely buy another car from them!!!

Mitchell Sowa

August 15, 2016

Thanks for the review Stephanie! We're dedicated to giving you a great experience in efficient time. We look forward to helping you find another car in the future.

Txjeepguy81
8/13/2016

"Very helpful, no pressure!"

I had a great experience with Cowboy and Will at Covert Jeep. They were very helpful, laid back and best of all there was no pressure! Great team! I'm looking forward to working with them in the future and would recommend my family and friends to them as well.

August 15, 2016

We are pleased to hear Cowboy provided you with an excellent experience. He is indeed a great man who enjoys going the extra mile for all his customers and will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

rachaelP
8/11/2016

"Great customer service and wonderful new car!"

We purchased our Jeep Cherokee from Covert Chrysler Doge Jeep Ram. Our salesman was Justin Gann. Normally buying a car can be nerve racking but Justin Gann was amazing. He found the car we wanted and within 24 hours had it delivered to this dealership, detailed and filled with gas ready for us to take it home. He was an amazing salesman and his attention to detail was above reproach. We had shopped around for quite a while and had dealt with other salesman and none of them were able to get us where we wanted to be. Justin not only got us the exact car we wanted, he made the transaction painless. If anyone is looking for a car, please give Justin Gann a chance to make you the deal. He can and will do everything within his power if possible to give you the car you want for the price you want. The entire staff at Covert were wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. Five stars and a huge thank you to Covert Jeep and Justin Gann!

Justin Gann

August 12, 2016

Thank you for your kind review, Rachael! We're proud to hear that Justin provided you with such excellent service. Our team always strives to give our customers an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee, we hope to see you again!

Frustrated
8/09/2016

"Terrible service department."

Always have to wait one or two weeks to get an appointment. Obviously dealership sells way more vehicles that they can reasonably service. Even when you do get an appointment, no gaurantee you problem will be fixed. Charged me $80 to tell me they don't know what the problem is! Ridiculous! Strongly recommend you buy from a dealership that is able to service the products they sell.

service Consultants

August 16, 2016

Hello, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent service that keeps your car on the road and fixes any issues. We can understand why not knowing what's wrong after a visit would be frustrating. I'd love to discuss this issue with you and see what we can do. If you have a moment, feel free to reach out. Thank you, Dustin Prien at 512-730-3311

Michelle Mowry
8/07/2016

"Great! "

Cowboy killed it for me! So happy to find my dream jeep. He definitely went above and beyond to find exactly what I wanted, which was not easy. Thanks for sticking with me.

August 08, 2016

Congratulations Michelle on your dream Jeep and welcome to the Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family! We will always go above and beyond for our customers to ensure that you are happy with your purchase! Cowboy will be ecstatic to read your message! Thank you again Michelle, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Bart Gunkel, General Sales Manager

Bill S.
8/07/2016

"Best car buying experience I've had in a long time! Or ever."

Excellent, Quick & Easy, Low Pressure. Negotiated in good faith, and kept his word. Listened to what I needed and wanted and made it happen without any of the typical car sales theatrics.

August 08, 2016

We are glad to know that your experience at our dealership went well! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

David1980
8/04/2016

"Berry good"

It was a great experience I would definitely go back and tell friends about the dealership and also about Cowboy and the rest of the employees

August 05, 2016

Hello, David! Thank you for your review! It puts a smile on our faces to know that you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you so much for visiting us we look forward to working with you again! Bart Gunkel, General Sales Manager

8/02/2016

"New dodge truck"

Cowboy Goodman did a good job. He found the truck I was looking for. The people were nice. I had a very good experience overall.

August 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that 'Cowboy Goodman' was so helpful. We'll let him know to keep up the great work! It's always our goal to provide five-star service to our customers - if there's anything we can do to make your next visit better, please let us know. Congratulations on your new truck! -Dustin Prien, 512-730-3311

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman