Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director

March 18, 2017

"Kia Sportage "

- RedRobin

Cowboy was so great to work with! He went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable with my decision. I live in far south Austin and had to work all day. He was willing to bring the car to me so I could take it for a test drive during my lunch. He was knowledgeable and patient! Never pushy! GREATEST sales man to work with! I will be returning to him to get my son his vechicle!

March 14, 2017

"Awesome job!!! "

- Car23

Just when I lost all hope at my job and had no phone I went on a hunt for a car! To get back on my feet. First place I went to was COVERT. MR. BREIDOR WAS NICE ENOUGH TO HELP ME. THIS MAN WENT TO THE EXTREME TO MAKE SURE I HAD THE CAR I WANTED. I THANK YOU SO MUCH. NOW I CAN DRIVE SAFE TO WORK.

March 13, 2017

"Dodge Ram"

- Seasunning

J found us an awesome deal on exactly what we wanted! We will be repeat costumers! Vehicle shopping can be stressful but we felt very calm and happy with the information and help we received.

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $27785