Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director

August 10, 2017

"J beridor is awesome "

- Ali Al Khayyat

J beridor is awesome and covert are lucky to have a guy like him he made our shopping for car really easy he is a very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars and he has an experience in the field I was so lucky to work with him and I'm going back for sure if I want to buy another car and I will definitely go back and see Jay thank you very much and you are the best thank. And also I want to thank covert because every time I go and buy a car from them they welcomed me and work with me and see what I need what fits my budget thanks again and keep up the great work you guys do

July 07, 2017

"Good Experience"

- PeterM

Updated Review: J is great and so different than any other car salesman I have experienced during my long hstory buying cars. After making a simple inquiry with John Hawthorne in the service department about my interest in upgrading from a 2012 300 to a newer model. I received a call from J within 20 min. After all was said and done, in less than 24hrs I was driving home in my new Chrysler 300. He along with Conrad made the process smooth and we were literally in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. He took the time to show me features of my new car; never rushed and making sure I was satisfied. After the sale I did come across some issues (which I am still awaiting full resolution), but so far J has been responsive, patient, friendly, knowledgable and truly understands what it means to deliver a good customer experience. If you need a car ask for J. This is my sixth purchase from the Covert family. While I am giving J well deserved 5-stars and am only giving Covert 4 (actually 3+) overall given their managers terrible lack of/no response to emails or phone calls. But thank you J (and John)!

June 10, 2017

"Highly Recommended!!!"

- kevin

I visited a number of dealers in my search for a new truck, and J at Covert was by far the best sales rep I encountered. By the time we met, I had already decided on a 2017 Ram 2500, and I had very specific requirements regarding how I wanted it configured. J worked to find the closest match available in Texas, had it brought in so I could see it, and once I confirmed it was the right one for me he worked with Covert's service department to arrange a change that made it perfect. The entire process was easy-going, with no pressure whatsoever, and we quickly arrived at a deal I could be happy with. After the sale, J followed up to ensure I was still pleased with the truck and the transaction. I am. My experience with J and Covert went well beyond my expectations, and I love the new Ram. I can confidently recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle to pay Covert a visit and ask for J, you won't be disappointed.

Used 2012 MINI Cooper, $12950