Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Very happy with my purchase!!!"

I would highly recommend Edgar Cruz as my sales agent - it's a long story about how I finely got my truck - but Edgar made sure to take care of me. The truck that I purchased was a RAM 1500 crew cab 4x4 Eco Diesel 6'-4" box - it took nearly a month and a half to get it - little did I know that it was built overseas and had to go through customs - I had time working against me and I needed to have that truck ASAP - I just purchased a new travel trailer and was headed up to Amarillo to attend a medical program - Edgar and and his Manager Bart were willing to lend me a brand new Dodge HEMI with only 495 miles on it to tow my trailer up to Amarillo Texas - they had already lent me the truck and I was getting ready to ship out when at the last minute Edgar called me and told me my truck had arrived - I was over joyed and very happy when I saw the truck - and the truck has been a dream - there is much more that Edgar and his manager have done for me - too much to list - but I will tell you that it is very important to them that you are happy - and you can rest assured that they are men of their word Russell Hough

"A good dealership experience"

I will copy the review I put on Google: Yesterday my preferred sales guy, Sam Childs at Covert called me to tell me I can buy my car as its finally in the system. i went there and the process was quick and efficient, the financial manager got me a good APR deal, and they done the trade in estimation in 5 minutes. On top of that as my car is not delivered before the 17, Sam arranged a loaner for me, a nice Challenger R/T. I went to many dealers when I was searching for a small car to buy, and Covert is the dealership that really doesn't pressure you into buying a car NOW. Will recommend to anyone who want to buy a Dodge.

"WOW Experience"

I am not a Covert customer but I had the pleasure of working with Mike on a mutual customer (W. Grubb). Mike was wonderful to work with. He communicates so professionally, he was always so polite, he makes the experience personal and I felt like my customer was in good hands. Mike kept me apprised of the Customer's purchase more frequently than any other dealer representative has. I have been in finance and lending for many years and I know good quality service. Mike does not come short of providing such service. Mike truly shows that the customer is his top priority and that was very impressive! I would recommend Mike and Covert dealership to my friends and family looking for a new vehicle in Austin because their quality of service is Amazing! K. Henry MSCU -Houston, TX

"The absolute best car buying experience !!!!"

Covert Dodge beat 25 different dealers in Texas price on the same truck. Jeff Thomas was a straight forward salesman that I really appreciated dealing with. Irene with finance actually got me a lower interest rate than I had with my credit union. I could not be happier with my experience with Covert Dodge!!!! Thank you Covert Dodge !!!! Joe.S

"Absolutely the Best car buying experience ever !!!!!"

Well let's start off by saying that once I figured out the exact truck I was looking for, then I started getting prices from 25 different dealers around the state of Texas. I called Covert and spoke with Jeff Thomas and explained the truck I was looking for and he gave me a drive out price that was way cheaper than any of the other 25 dealerships. I even tried to see if some of the dealerships close to my house could beat Coverts price. They told me there was no way they could beat the price I received from Covert. So I decided to buy the truck and I already had financing with a really good interest rate. After talking with Jeff about the final numbers he felt pretty confidant that they could beat the interest rate I had. I thought to myself there was no way but I would let them try. Irene Porras called me a couple hrs later and verified all the paperwork with me and informed me that I qualified for a lower interest rate with one of there lenders. So they just made a great deal even better!!! The truck was delivered to my house and everything was just like Jeff and I had discussed. Thank You Covert Dodge and especially Jeff Thomas and Irene Porras for not only getting me the best deal on my truck but for exceptional customer service!!!! I will highly recommend Covert Dodge !! Thanks Again, Joe S.

"Purchased a new Ram 1500 through this Covert dealership..."

Purchased a new Ram 1500 through this Covert dealership and can't say enough good things about the experience. Bernardo Vasquez took great care of me--fair dealing, straight talk, and no grind whatsoever. Easily the best vehicle-purchasing experience I've ever had. Highly recommended.

"Never returned email and communication with him. Would..."

Never returned email and communication with him. Would not buy from this dealer because they don't care to respond to emails. Plenty of others dealers in the area that will reply.

"The car buying process was painless. We did all of the..."

The car buying process was painless. We did all of the communication by phone as we live in Houston and the dealership is in Austin. We arranged financing, but when we arrived the finance manager got us a better interest rate. Overall, really good experience. Will recommend this dealership and salesman to friends and family

"Bernardo was outstanding through my whole ordeal. He is..."

Bernardo was outstanding through my whole ordeal. He is the reason I will attempt to purchase from Covert Dodge again. It took 11 times/trips for me to get my vehicle correct and out the door. Paint and numerous contract issues. My family and I have purchased 7 vehicles from the Coverts (chevys @ Bastrop) through the years. Thank you to the Covert's and Bernardo for keeping me as a customer.

"I gave John the ratings I did because from the very..."

I gave John the ratings I did because from the very moment I was first in contact with him he was courteous, not pushy, always willing to work with me and give honest, candid information. He helped me order a vehicle from the factory and made sure that the options and features were as close to what I wanted as he could get. John said he wanted to earn my business, but factory delays allowed me to stay in the market for too long and I ended up discovering another vehicle. Nonetheless, John certainly earned my loyalty and I'll be referring to Mr. Read anyone I know who's interested in a dodge vehicle so that he can earn their business as well; they'll certainly be as glad as I was to find someone as helpful as him. John Read knows how to do business right.

Bart Gunkel