Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Alan and Joan
9/29/2016

"Add Us to the Covert and Cowboy Fan Clubs"

My wife and I just purchased a 2016 Grand Cherokee from Covert Jeep Dodge Chrysler and Cowboy Goodman was our sales person. Don’t know what I can add to the great reviews about Covert and Cowboy except to tell you that they are all true. We have never had such an enjoyable vehicle purchase before, and we have bought many cars. This was the end of the 2016 season and 17’s were already on the lot, so we pretty much had to take what was available. We had a wish list of features and Cowboy told us not to worry, because he would find the right vehicle, even if it was not on the Covert lot. Amazingly he got on his computer and found our perfect match somewhere in Texas. Cowboy was able to get the most important items on our wish list and even save us money. In negotiations, my wife always takes the lead and I just sit back and watch her work. Cowboy calls her “Boss Lady.” We are going back to only owning one car and had two trade in’s for our deal. Covert appraised our cars, but when “Boss Lady” presented Cowboy with other appraisals we had brought, they were immediately considered. “Boss Lady, I never want to play poker with you!” was Cowboy’s reply. He marched back to Bart, the sales manager, with the figures and Bart was able to match our evaluations. No hassle, no fuss. Our sale was finalized and we are now simply happily waiting for our new Jeep Grand Cherokee to come in. It’s really hard for us to imagine purchasing a vehicle in the future from anybody except Cowboy and Covert. Alan and “Boss Lady” Joan

Jake Dodson
9/20/2016

"Great buying experience with Covert"

I've purchased my last 2 vehicles from Covert and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. I have also used their service department and would recommend them as well..

ryan007
9/19/2016

"Great buying experience"

I was looking to do a trade-in for a Pre-Owned Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. I had just come from another dealership (Not Covert) which ended up not have any pre-owned vehicles in stock. I was there for an hour while they collected information and tried to get me to purchase new, before even offering to take me out to the parking lot to show me vehicles. It was not a good experience. I told them I was going up to Covert next to check what they had. I knew as soon as I walked into the Covert dealership and was greeted by Cowboy that it was going to be a better experience. He listened to exactly what I was looking for and did not try to tell me what I wanted. I was looking at vehicles on the lot within minutes of parking. It was AMAZING. No pressuring, no hassle. Just straight to the point. I would recommend Covert to my Friends & Family and suggest they ask for Cowboy for an overall great car buying experience.

September 20, 2016

Ryan, thanks for sharing your review! We're glad to hear that 'Cowboy Goodman' provided you with the great service you deserve. Our team is proud of our friendly, hassle-free atmosphere. We hope to see you again, thank you for your business and your recommendation!

BlkF150
9/05/2016

"'13 F150 "

It was pretty much the easiest car buying experience that I've ever had. Cowboy and his team were very professional and very friendly. The family and I couldn't be more pleased with the truck and will be back the next time around!

September 07, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that 'Cowboy'provided you with such great service. Our team is proud of our helpful, friendly atmosphere. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Rob Vance
9/03/2016

"Most honest and straightforward car salesperson ever"

My wife and I are planning to trade in her Durango at some point in the next few months because we're both going to be commuting while I go back to school for another degree. We went before we were really ready to move on it just to get an idea of what we'd be looking at; and we even took the title with us just in case the numbers worked out. While we weren't actually able to come to an arrangement that made sense for us to trade the Durango early, we were so impressed with Cowboy that - A. We are going to be trading the Durango in to him whether we get the other car from their dealership or not. B. I am desperately trying to set something up so I can only deal with Cowboy even if I have to get the car I want from a different dealership. C. When we are ready to buy another Durango or possibly a pickup (wife saw a Ram she really liked on the lot), we are going back to him for that as well. Although he politely asked early on if we were looking to trade the vehicle for anything else, after we told him we weren't at that time, he did not pressure us even once into making a separate purchase. This is the sales person you want to deal with when you're making a major purchase. He is just flat out honest and straightforward. If the numbers can't be made to work they can't be made to work and he'll just tell you and never string you along. This man will never waste a minute of your time - although you may end up wanting to waste an entire day of his because he's also just wonderful to talk to. I can't possibly think of any reason not to talk to Cowboy if you're looking for a car.

September 06, 2016

Rob, what a great review! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. Cowboy is a great asset to our team, and we are pleased to know that he continues to go above and beyond to provide all of his customers with a top-notch buying experience, we will make sure to pass along your kind words to him! We look forward to seeing you again soon, have a wonderful day! - Bart Gunkel, General Sales Manager, 512-730-3311

michelle8
8/31/2016

"Fair Deal and Good Customer Service"

I worked with Cowboy Goodman at Covert to buy my Jeep Grand Cherokee. He helped me to find exactly what I wanted and made it as easy as possible. After I decided on the car that I wanted, we exchanged emails a couple of times to fill out paperwork, and then I went to pick it up that weekend. I was out of there with my new car in less than an hour. He made the process extremely simple and straight forward. I would definitely recommend friends or family to do business with Cowboy and the Covert dealership.

August 31, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation, Michelle! Cowboy is a great asset to our team, and we are happy to hear that he was able to find you the vehicle you wanted! Our team is very proud of our fast and hassle-free service, and they'll be happy to hear that they continue to achieve that. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best, Bart Gunkel, General Sales Manager, 512-730-3311

Leslie H.
8/31/2016

"My 2017 Pacifica Purchase"

Wow!! What a wonderful experience I had purchasing my new 2017 Pacifica. Cowboy Goodman helped me with this purchase. He listened to me and explained everything about my Pacifica. He help me order my Pacifica and knew everything about each feature I asked about. He was kind, knowledgeable, and gave me all the time I needed to ask questions. I never felt like I was rushed or unimportant. Covert is lucky to have such a dedicated employee. A month early from this purchase, I purchased a 2016 Jeep for my teenage daughters and Cowboy assisted us with that purchase as well. That too was an awesome experience - so much so I became a loyal customer and purchased my Pacifica from Cowboy. I highly recommend Covert Dealerships and Cowboy Goodman. Thank you Cowboy!! We love our vehicles!!

August 31, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Leslie! We're delighted to hear that 'Cowboy' Goodman was able to provide you with such great service! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words - he's a wonderful part of our team. Congratulations on your new Pacifica and the new Jeep for your daughters; we look forward to seeing you again!

Zmmcdowell
8/22/2016

"Brilliant service"

I came in to get a Jeep, I knew the one that I wanted, Cowboy worked with me to get me into the exact car in a very speedy amount of time. Great experience.

August 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear about your great experience! We will let Cowboy know about your kind words. We also want to congratulate you on your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you again for the next car you plan to purchase.

palacios,teresoa
8/16/2016

"sales rep; customer care, concerns polite honest knowledgabl"

What my family and I look for in a car dealership in Austin is not only the vehicles, but the sales representatives friendliness, patience and knowledge.

August 16, 2016

Hello, thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad that you found the sales representatives to be friendly and patient. We appreciate you coming in to see us, and please let us know if you need anything else.

stephaniegarza2001
8/13/2016

"Great dealership and customer service!!"

The best car experience I ever had and I didn't have to spend all day there. I was in and out with a new Jeep within two hours I even test drove a jeep and look around. Jonathan was awesome sales guy and got me the car I wanted and also for the price I wanted. Mitch the finance guy was awesome too and even got me very low interest rate that worked perfect for me. I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone they will take good care of you without pressure you into buying something you don't want, I will definitely buy another car from them!!!

Mitchell Sowa

August 15, 2016

Thanks for the review Stephanie! We're dedicated to giving you a great experience in efficient time. We look forward to helping you find another car in the future.

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman