Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

BobLaw22
2/11/2016

"Trade in for newer Jeep Cherokee Laredo"

Worked with Cowboy Goodman to trade in my old Jeep for a new one. First time financing a car and was glad the staff there was patient with me and walked me through all the steps. Cowboy was very personable and was happy to show me around the lot even though I came late in the day.

Grandpapilot
2/04/2016

"Cowboy follows up!!"

Cowboy was very courteous and attentive without being pushy. He even took a call from me after hours. Great guy. Very rare in today's world.

February 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome 5-star review! We hope to see you again in the future!

Lulu9994
2/02/2016

"THE BEST"

Everyone was helpful, very kind, not a long drawn out process, very smooth, everyone was so helpful in everything no matter if u were their customer or not. I'll definitely buy from here again and recommend ppl here. Thank u Covert Chrysler Dodge and Jeep!

February 03, 2016

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership and our team! We will pass your kind words along. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

jeep123
2/02/2016

"Cowboy Goodman"

Cowboy Goodman was the salesman that sold me my new Jeep. He was very straight forward, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone looking to by a vehicle.

February 03, 2016

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership and with our team! We will be sure to pass along your kind words. Thank you for your recommendation as well we your business!

marym
2/01/2016

"Easy and comfortable car buying experience"

I hate buying cars. But my sales associate made the process easy. He was direct, honest and sesnitive to my discomfort with the process. Afterward, i had him on speed dial 7 days a week - his responsiveness was outstanding. I highly recommend Cowboy Goodman.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time writing this 5-star review! We are happy that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership and we hope to see you again in the future!

tcuevas
1/29/2016

"Truck buying experience"

I have been looking for a new to me deisel truck for several months, on line and at nearly all the dealerships in town. When I walked into Covert and asked for help, lucky for me i was introduced to Cowboy. He knew that i was just looking at the time and he still took the time to walk me around the lot and show me trucks in my price range. We found one that fit my needs ,but i still needed to make one more stop at another dealer. Cowboy was not a pressure kind of salesman we have all encountered in our car buying experiences. kI told him that i would think about it and gave him my card incase something new came in. a couple of days later he gave me a call to tell me that they had just gotten another truck on a trade in and wanted to know if i was still in the market( no other salesman or dealership called to follow up with me).I met with Cowboy that afternoon and by chance they still had the first truck i went to look at. long story told, i ended up buying that truck. Cowboy was great to work with. NO PRESURRE, HONEST AND A REAL PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! I would recomenned Cowboy and Covert!

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! We always appreciate feedback and we are thrilled to hear you found the perfect truck for you. Cowboy was happy to learn you enjoyed working with him and he looks forward to seeing you again in the future. Congratulations on the truck!

Ricantexan
1/27/2016

"Great experience "

Got there one late evening after work, test drove the vehicle and bought it next morning. Cowboy helped us out, no BS, very straight forward transaction without hassle or stress. I'll be back again at the end of the year to upgrade me second vehicle

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We always appreciate the feedback and we are thrilled that you had such a positive experience with Cowboy. Congrats on the new vehicle and we very much look forward to working with you again!

Dshannon
1/23/2016

"2011 Camero"

Cowboy responded immediately to my request for information on the 2011 Camero. From the time I spoke with him to the time we closed was under 2 hours. He was upfront on all the details, and made every effort to reduce my interest rate even though I had already secured financing. I was able to get a better rate on an great car. It was great experience and I would highly recommend Cowboy to anyone looking for an honest dealer and some who is looking out for the buyer, not just a commission.

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the review, we appreciate any and all feedback. Cowboy is also thrilled to hear you had such a positive car buying experience and found the perfect vehicle for you. We love hearing about satisfied customers and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

timdelahunt
1/22/2016

"Fast , friendly and no hassles"

We started out driving from San Antonio about 415 and didn't arrive at the dealership till about 715 due to the famous Austin traffic. Fred had the car ready and by the door . We test drove the car. Went back to his office . We were out the dealership by 830 with our 2012 Dodge Durango, They were fast and friendly . Thank you for your awesome service Fred.

January 22, 2016

Tim, Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate your feedback and your business. We are thrilled to hear that your had such a positive experience at Covert CDJR and we look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations on the Durango!

Mjc352002
1/20/2016

"Enjoyable, informative easy"

The reason I selected this dealership was great location for me, nice selection. Great sales staff that was very knowledgeable about the vehicles they are selling. Great communication throughout the looking/buying process.

January 21, 2016

Thanks so much for the review! We are glad you had such a positive experience and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman