Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

John Lucas ford f150
4/27/2016

"Professional Sales Experience "

My visit was handled in a professional ,direct , courteous and to the point manner. Everyone from Cowboy, to Bart, to the Manager who handled my trade in, and Mark the finance person who approved my loan application....All were a pleasure to deal with. The complete buying experience was the best I've ever had at a car dealership. They made it a SIMPLE process...the way it should be. I'll be sure and return for my next car or truck purchase. Cowboy was especially straightforward with his knowledge of the Brand and his expertise in the industry....can't wait to work with him again.

Mark Ake

April 28, 2016

Hello John, Thank you for your 5-star review and congrats on your new truck! I'm glad the whole process went smoothly for you. We do our best to provide top notch customer service for all our customers and we appreciate you writing about your experience. Thank you!

Statesman
4/15/2016

"Very good buying experience "

The negotiation process for my truck was very hassle-free. I didn't get low balled on my trade-in, and as a matter of fact they gave me full NADA book on it. My salesman was very helpful and didn't come across as pushy. This was a good and stress free buying experience. They delivered everything that they promised me.

April 16, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you got everything you wanted from our team. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

Dodge07
4/13/2016

"Try to screw you over!! LIe to your face! Stay away!"

I went in in Nov 2015 to get my front end replaced on my dodge 2500 4x4. I got steering damper, steering linkage, upper and lower ball joints both sides, both hubs, pitman arm all replaced. They kept my truck for 2 weeks, got it back thoughts it is all good. Now comes March 2016 and I am driving down the road and my steering damper falls off my truck causing it to wobble so bad I have to pull over. I got under my truck and look at the steering damper and the bolt was gone!!!. That should never happen. I go into Covert Dodge soon after to tell them about the problem and they proceed to just put the bolt I had to buy at napa back on, mind you this isn't an OEM bolt or do I even know if it is the right bolt to use and they just went ahead and used it anyways. Then they tell me my sway bar links are bad and that is why I am getting such a bad wobble. I take their word for it and spend 210 to fix that problem. Another week goes by and my truck is wobbling really bad. So this time i take it to someone else to get a second opinion of why this is happening and the mechanic tells me both my upper and lower ball joints need to be replaced, my hubs need to be replaced and track bar. Mind you I just got all that replaced not even 5 months ago. So now I am really mad and I call the GM(Buddy Hagman) and service manager(Dustin Prien) to get this problem fixed because this is the 3rd I had to bring my truck in and take off work when this all should of been replaced the very first time. So I go in and the service manager( Dustin Prien) doens't even acknowledge that there is a problem or even bother to say anything to me along the lines of lets get this thing fixed. So after 3 hours of waiting I finally have someone talk to me and say they will look at the truck and set me up with a loaner. At this point I am thinking fine you are getting my truck looked at and I have a vehicle ok I am not too mad. That was a Friday. The following Tuesday I get a call from Paul saying that my truck does need to be worked on. He says that my upper and lower balljoints both sides need replaced which is covered by warranty. Then he procedures to tell me that i need a new track bar, pitman arm and steering linkage, steering damper and that will cost 1,000$ to fixed. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART- I got pitman arm, steering linkage, steering damper all changed when they replaced my front end the first time and now they are trying to charge me again it instead of doing it under manufacturer warranty. Stay away from here!!! They will try to deceive you to get your money!!! There are other dodge places around.

Paul,Dustin Prien

April 28, 2016

Hi Dodge07, Thank you for your review and for your feedback. We know how important our customer's vehicles are to your way of life, and therefore, we strive to provide excellent service to keep them going. It is disconcerting that you feel you were deceived or tricked by us because we highly value honesty, transparency, and open communication. I know we've talked before, but would you please contact me so we can discuss this again? Thank you. Dustin Prien at 512-730-3311

Mjlad22
4/11/2016

"Quick and straight forward."

Great service. Great salesman was very helpful. Polite. Easy to work with. Dealership seemed more interested in helping the customer out and satisfying the customer than just making a sale.

April 12, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you received great service from our team. We appreciate your feedback. If there's anything we can do to improve your future experiences please don't hesitate to let us know.

Oregongirl
4/10/2016

"Cowboy was so great to work with. "

I came in to look at a truck that was just outside my price range. Cowboy was so helpful and made it all work out! I love my truck. He took the time to teach me how to use all the functions and made sure I was comfortable with everything before I left. Thank you Cowboy!!!

April 10, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Cowboy was helpful and made sure you felt comfortable with your vehicle leaving our lot. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

ShannonB
4/06/2016

"Jeep Patriot"

Amazing customer service from Jeff and team!! I will never buy from any other dealer... I don't remember the name of the finance guy... But I am so thankful for the help he gave me!!

April 07, 2016

Shannon, we appreciate your feedback! Thank you. We're glad to hear our team provided a great experience for you. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Josef
4/05/2016

"Great service!"

I live out of town and was looking for a very specific model of the Jeep Renegade. When I spoke to Cowboy he said they did not have that model at the moment but he might be able to order one. A short time later he calls and says he was able to order one for me. I told him I would not be able to make the trip out of town right away to which he replied that he would be able to get it delivered to me if I wanted. The whole transaction was smooth and he kept his promise on getting the jeep to me in a timely manner. When the jeep got here he was always available whenever I called with any questions I had, and he was extremely helpful.

April 07, 2016

Josef, thank you for your review! It's wonderful that Cowboy took great care of you and was helpful with all your questions. We look forward to seeing you again.

Fradrian11
4/05/2016

"OVERALL EXPERIENCE "

I had an easy - friendly - to the point - hassle free - experience, just as I hoped for. I would highly recommend for those who prefer to not "wheel and deal" for hours upon hours.

April 07, 2016

Thank you for a great review! We're glad to hear you had a hassle-free and friendly experience with us. Please reach out in the future if you have any questions - we'll be happy to help.

Cbreck1
4/04/2016

"Professional and courteous"

Very thorough on the search for my vehicle. Cowboy nailed the exact vehicle I was looking for in short time. I searched for weeks and he got this truck at a better than expected price in a few days.

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Cowboy got you the exact vehicle you were looking for. Please contact us in the future if you have any questions or concerns, We'll be happy to assist you.

rwh0621
3/30/2016

"Awesome "

We love being part of the Covert family, we have delt with Covert Chevy, Covert Cadilac and now Covert Dodge, all having a great car buying experience, Great job guys!

April 04, 2016

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review and the loyalty! We appreciate your business and we have loved working with you every step of the way. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviews of Cowboy Goodman