Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director

February 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- JacksonBarry

Bought my new truck here from J. Really nice guy and great to work with. He even texted me a week after purchase to see how I was liking the truck, and was very helpful with any questions i had about the truck as well. Was able to talk down on price a bit too and got a great truck and great deal overall. I would definitely recommend J to any of my friends in the future! Thanks guys!

February 20, 2017

"2017 Ram 2500 Purchase"

- aboynton861

I went in to Covert hoping I would get a nice truck at a reasonable price. Before I knew it, I was signing papers! Edgar was so thorough, professional, efficient, I was in and out in no time with a great deal! (With some help from Bart... I love the truck and thanks to Edgar and Bart!

February 15, 2017

"Great service"

- R. Clay

This is the second Jeep I've bought from this dealershp. Edgar Cruz went out of his way to help me get the Jeep I was looking for.

New 2015 Dodge Charger, $35480