Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

8107 Research Blvd,
Austin, Texas 78758
Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

We are the newest addition to the Covert Auto Group! Come by our location at 183 in North Lamar and see why Covert has been providing Austin with exceptional business and service for over 100 years!

About Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Unhappy Buyer
6/02/2015

"Absolutely terrible service after the sale"

Absolutely terrible service. I bought my husband a jeep at Christmas and still cannot get the final documentation. I have called and emailed so many times, have talked to numerous salesmen and the sales manager and yet, no one can get me final documentation....or even return the phone calls or emails. If you can buy from anyone else, I would highly recommend you do so. This is a terrible company and has terrible respect for its prior customers. Even delivered the new jeep without an inspection sticker.....they said they forgot to service the vehicle and I could bring it back in and get it done. I live over 250 miles away, so we took care of it at a local dealership.

Mike Ginther

meade, angela 123
4/28/2015

"Pretty good experience"

I recently purchased a Jeep from Covert. I was approved , and was coming to pick up my Jeep. However, when I got there I was told that the Jeep that I was purchasing was being sold to someone else! I was very upset, BUT Bernardo (the salesman) came to the rescue. Bernardo found a Jeep the same year and color with less miles that the Jeep I was planning to buy. Bernardo really salvaged a bad situation into a beautiful one.

April 29, 2015

Thank you, Angela, for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to hear that Bernardo was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience. He is a wonderful member of the Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team, and we're thankful to have him. We enjoy nothing more than ensuring that our customers are treated well, and that they leave the dealership in their dream car. Enjoy your new Jeep! We know you'll love it. Take care.

richard s
4/27/2015

"i do not recomend this place to no one"

i give this dealer ship a 0 no one there can help me i keep leaving messages and they dont return my calls.THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN HELP ME;

i think the name is BEN

April 29, 2015

Thank you, Richard, for taking the time to leave your feedback! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful car buying experience. I'm sorry, however, to hear that you're experiencing some frustration with getting some further assistance. I will look into this situation personally and will ensure that your questions will be answered. Thank you!

Russ31
3/19/2015

"Great Experience"

I dealt with Justin Gann at Covert. The experience was one of the best I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. I knew what I wanted, saw the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited their website, made an appointment to see it and bought it the same evening. Very knowledgeable, patient, helpful, and no pressure highlighted fast and easy purchasing process (negotiations to signature). I drove away in a new Jeep 100% satisfied. I would definitely deal with him and Covert again while referring anyone to him that is in the market for a vehicle.

Justin Gann

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear that Justin Gann and the entire Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team were able to provide you with a stress-free, helpful, and enjoyable experience! We hope that you enjoy your new Jeep Wrangler! It's a wonderful vehicle, and we know that you'll enjoy driving around when the warmer summer months are here! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Take care.

nubain
3/05/2015

"computer cleared of codes to hide problems"

Bought a 2004 bmw from them. Days days after sale, service engine light came on. Hooked a code reader to the OBD and codes came up for 2 sensors bad. 1 in bank 1 was faulty stuck open the other was o2 sensor bank 2 faulty. Called and switched around to different people and then was told they would call back. No return call. This after paying cash for the car. The OBD had obviously been cleared of all codes so nothing would show up during test drive. Now have to go to a garage to replace the sensors. Never will I go back to them.

lindsey krug

Rr123
2/18/2015

"Transmission went out after 3 months "

I bought a brand new Cherokee in November and within days expressed my concern that I wasn't happy with the purchase. The salesman didn't get back to me I had to contact him a couple times and I still heard nothing back. I finally went back to the dealership and realized he hadn't bothered looking into my concern or how to get me out of the car note. And to add insult to injury I had to get the car towed 3 months after I bought it because the transmission went out. I'm in a rental that smells like cigarette smoke for an undetermined time. I've called to find out the status of the vehicle and nobody has returned my messages.

March 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchasing experience, and that you've experienced some frustration trying to resolve the transmission issue. Jeep issued a transmission recall after your purchase, which can be a frustrating situation. I will speak with our sales and service department personally, and will ensure that your vehicle issues are resolved in a timely manner. Your feedback is very helpful to us, and will help us improve the work we do for our customers. Thank you for your time.

Cdub4584
10/12/2014

"Bad experience "

First off they told my wife they were holding 2000 that was to be paid towards my trade until they received the title. First off any idiot knows you never get a title until the loan is paid in full. After getting the run around and being lied to about the 2000 the finance lady blamed it on the salesman saying he didn't give the right amount... And then started back tracking on the fact that they hold 2000 until they receive the title. I work for a bank and personally know that is not how things should be handled with an auto loan. Secondly a month goes by still have not received my license plates I called covert and they told me ohh yeah they are here just come by and get them hahaha I live four hours away after asking the lady to mail them to me she then rudely hung up on me without verifying where they were to be mailed... Good luck hopefully you don't get this bs customer service we received !

Degrossa

Edgarza
10/08/2014

"Best sales person."

Best dealership I've felt with, Sales person Edgar Cruz made it pleasant and was somebody that made everything easy and great. I was actually treated like a person and not just a quick sale. Edgar went above and beyond.

briarrabid
7/10/2014

"Very happy with my purchase!!!"

I would highly recommend Edgar Cruz as my sales agent - it's a long story about how I finely got my truck - but Edgar made sure to take care of me. The truck that I purchased was a RAM 1500 crew cab 4x4 Eco Diesel 6'-4" box - it took nearly a month and a half to get it - little did I know that it was built overseas and had to go through customs - I had time working against me and I needed to have that truck ASAP - I just purchased a new travel trailer and was headed up to Amarillo to attend a medical program - Edgar and and his Manager Bart were willing to lend me a brand new Dodge HEMI with only 495 miles on it to tow my trailer up to Amarillo Texas - they had already lent me the truck and I was getting ready to ship out when at the last minute Edgar called me and told me my truck had arrived - I was over joyed and very happy when I saw the truck - and the truck has been a dream - there is much more that Edgar and his manager have done for me - too much to list - but I will tell you that it is very important to them that you are happy - and you can rest assured that they are men of their word Russell Hough

fleole
7/01/2014

"A good dealership experience"

I will copy the review I put on Google: Yesterday my preferred sales guy, Sam Childs at Covert called me to tell me I can buy my car as its finally in the system. i went there and the process was quick and efficient, the financial manager got me a good APR deal, and they done the trade in estimation in 5 minutes. On top of that as my car is not delivered before the 17, Sam arranged a loaner for me, a nice Challenger R/T. I went to many dealers when I was searching for a small car to buy, and Covert is the dealership that really doesn't pressure you into buying a car NOW. Will recommend to anyone who want to buy a Dodge.

Reviews of Bernardo Vasquez