Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director
Will Harrell, Sales Manager, Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Will Harrell

January 01, 2017

"Great no pressure buying experience ! "

- Jim

I recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangler Sahara from Covert. My sales person Jerry Braquet did an excellent job listening to what I wanted, asking great questions, and then locating a vehicle that turned out to be perfect for me. There was no high pressure just a genuine interest in answering my questions and delivering what I wanted. In my search for a new Jeep I visited several of the Jeep dealers here in Austin and I can tell you the experience is not same everywhere. Without a doubt Jerry and the folks that support him at Covert were the most helpful and provided the best experience buying my new car. So much so that I bought my Jeep from them after several months of searching. I could not recommend Jerry any higher and on top of that I Love my New Jeep!

December 31, 2016

"Lil One's Bday Gift"

- Cecily Quinn

Highly recommend Cowboy to anyone interested in a vehicle at Covert 🤠 His fast, courteous and professional attitude made this a great experience! Also, thank you Mike in finance for your sense of urgency 👋👋👋

December 27, 2016

"Friendly, trustworthy people work here !!"

- myram17

Everyone I encountered here was very freindlt, polite, courteous and professional. I was able to negotiate a good price for my purchase with no hard feelings on either side, the delivery of my vehicle was wonderful! Clean, fueled, and Cowboy helped pair my phone to the Truck. Buy your car or truck here !!!

New 2015 Dodge Charger, $35480