Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Finance Director

June 10, 2017

"Highly Recommended!!!"

- kevin

I visited a number of dealers in my search for a new truck, and J at Covert was by far the best sales rep I encountered. By the time we met, I had already decided on a 2017 Ram 2500, and I had very specific requirements regarding how I wanted it configured. J worked to find the closest match available in Texas, had it brought in so I could see it, and once I confirmed it was the right one for me he worked with Covert's service department to arrange a change that made it perfect. The entire process was easy-going, with no pressure whatsoever, and we quickly arrived at a deal I could be happy with. After the sale, J followed up to ensure I was still pleased with the truck and the transaction. I am. My experience with J and Covert went well beyond my expectations, and I love the new Ram. I can confidently recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle to pay Covert a visit and ask for J, you won't be disappointed.

June 08, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- ASC123

J was a great cars salesman and really made my first car buying experience stress free! He was friendly throughout the whole process and made sure I was happy with my purchase.

June 05, 2017

"Dream car"

- Isabella13

I had a great experience here all thanks to J and his patience (with my dad)! You got me my dream car J! Hard work pays off! Thank you :)

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $27785