Covert Ford Lincoln

Covert Hutto

adeleon
11/27/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer from Cory Rutherford at Covert in Austin. He was by far the most patient sales man I've ever came across. He was not pushy and very knowledgeable. Thanks so much Cory for a great car buying experience!!

Cory Rutherford

Covert Ford Lincoln responded to this review

November 30, 2015

Congrats on your new Ford Explorer! We're very happy to hear you had such an excellent car buying experience with Cory. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Oldman
6/05/2015

"happy buying"

We had visited several other dealers and between models we did not like and sales people who did not impress we were amazed when we walked into Covert Ford and met Christine Lewis - she became an instant family friend! She listened to what our requirements were, and homed in on a potential vehicle which we bought. When we took delivery she took as much time as we needed to understand the complexities of our new car and also offered to help us in the future. So, thanks to her, we had a great experience, or as my wife said - the best experience we have ever had when buying a car. Don Stevenson

Christine Lewis

wilphil93
5/31/2015

"Love My Truck"

I just purchased my Ford F-150 from Covert Ford and Lincoln in Austin. I worked with Joseph Wojnarowski from their Internet Sales Office. He found the truck with the options I wanted. I would highly recommend them since they found the truck I wanted at the lowest price.

Wojnarowski, Joseph

Katiesmith
2/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

My husband and I had a great experience at Covert Ford. Fred was very attentive and made sure we were well taken care of. We would definitely recommend Fred and the Covert dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Fred D.

Jo Ann
2/04/2015

"Jeff Shepperd is Great!!"

Jeff Shepperd was awesome!! He helped my son get a great deal on a vehicle yesterday. He went out of his way to be help us. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Jeff Shepperd

Tx avenger
1/28/2015

"Great, fast service"

Joseph was great! Helped us find a new car perfect for our family. Car was clean, fueled up and ready to go in no time!

Joseph W

Jim & Chy
1/27/2015

"Quality used truck "

Bobby Nadeau went out of his way to get its the best deal possible. This guy knows what he is doing and makes you feel good about purchasing a vehicle. Even though we did not agree on our trade in, Bob went above and beyond even after the sale looking for a buyer for our trade in vehicle. Stand up guy. I would do business with him again!

Bob Nadeau

DavidR_369
1/22/2015

"Highly Recommended!"

Without a doubt, I can say, I had an amazing experience at Covert Ford Lincoln. Unfortunately, I was invovled in a car wreck just a couple of weeks after moving back to Texas. So, I was, of course, in a major bind. I found a truck online that met the requirements I was looking for, which was located at Covert Ford Lincoln, of course. And Bob Nadeau at Covert helped me out tremendously; he not only kept in contact with me before the sale, but also after the sale, with follow up emails and phone calls to check in with how everything was holding up. I not only found a great preowned truck that's meeting my needs, I found a great place with nice, hard working, trustworthy people willing to go the extra mile. I'll be utilizing this place in the future and will be telling everyone about this place.

Bob Nadeau

ZWB88
1/20/2015

"Great Experience "

Joe is a true pleasure to work with. I was by no means an easy customer to deal with, especially over the 3 month process. I have bought Ford from a family friend in DFW for years. I am so happy to finally have a "go-to-guy" here in Austin that I trust!

Joseph Wojnarowski

Angie
1/19/2015

"Great customer service and not pushy at all!"

From the time I walked onto the lot, everyone was friendly. They had a great selection of used vehicles to choose from. I was able to test drive several vehicles and really take my time to choose the right one for me. I was approved with a loan through my bank and the dealership handled the transaction extremely efficiently without any hitches.The sales staff were not pushy and extremely hospitable. Based on the value of the vehicle I purchased, I was able to negotiate a fair price without too much frustration. I certainly will recommend Covert Ford to anyone purchasing a new or used vehicle. The salesman checks on me regularly even though I purchased the vehicle a month ago. 5 stars for sure!

Monty Saberi