Covert Ford Lincoln

Covert Hutto

Garrett Arthur
5/24/2016

"First-Class and Pain-Free"

A smooth painless experience. Very little time at the dealership required. First-class customer service. Bringing my car in from another dealer was no problem.

Kenny Covert, Bobby Morris, Elmo

cparsons
4/22/2016

"Bobby Morris = Great Car Salesperson"

I used to think all car sales people were the same (fast talking, pushy, only focused on the sale and not your interests, etc..) until I met Bobby Morris at Covert Ford Lincoln. Bobby went above and beyond with his great service, personal treatment, patience and recommendation of quality vehicles in the range I was interested in. He didn't try to get me into something HE felt I should have. If I showed the slightest disapproval of what he showed me, we would immediately move on to the next car. Ultimately, the car I wanted was at a different dealership in the Covert Family and Bobby jumped through hoops to get me the car I wanted AT the price I needed. After I picked out the car and made the payment arrangements, he had the car delivered to me at my job so I didn't have to fight the crazy Austin traffic. I see positive reviews for other salespeeps at Covert Ford, so maybe they are all great. I can only attest to the highest level of professionalism, consideration, patience and friendliness I received from Bobby Morris.

Bobby Morris

Sharon
4/22/2016

"Excellent Experience all the way around!"

I recently purchased a new Focus from Bobby at Covert and I cannot begin to explain how amazing he is! Patient, diligent and very kind. He worked hard to get me exactly what I needed and wanted. From there, Gerry worked his magic, Elmo stepped in to assist and then the hand off was made a few days later by two wonderful gentlemen! Thank you so much to all of these wonderfully hard workers! I highly recommend this Dealership to anyone even thinking of buying a car.

Bobby, Gerry, Elmo

vualpilot
3/06/2016

"Adversitment No One beats a Covert Deal, not exact truth"

Covert Ford adversities No one beats a Covert Deal - not now, not ever!! I Walked in with a Buyers order from another dealer, they matched the price of their truck but low-balled the trade by thousands. Price of trade was listed on other dealers buyers order. Ask Salesman what does "No one beats a Covert Deal - not now, not ever!" He said that's on the price of their vehicle, they don't match the price of trade. So I ask how is it no one beats a Covert Deal if the price of the vehicle is the same but Covert Ford is off by thousands on the trade?

adeleon
11/27/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer from Cory Rutherford at Covert in Austin. He was by far the most patient sales man I've ever came across. He was not pushy and very knowledgeable. Thanks so much Cory for a great car buying experience!!

Cory Rutherford

Covert Ford Lincoln responded to this review

November 30, 2015

Congrats on your new Ford Explorer! We're very happy to hear you had such an excellent car buying experience with Cory. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Oldman
6/05/2015

"happy buying"

We had visited several other dealers and between models we did not like and sales people who did not impress we were amazed when we walked into Covert Ford and met Christine Lewis - she became an instant family friend! She listened to what our requirements were, and homed in on a potential vehicle which we bought. When we took delivery she took as much time as we needed to understand the complexities of our new car and also offered to help us in the future. So, thanks to her, we had a great experience, or as my wife said - the best experience we have ever had when buying a car. Don Stevenson

Christine Lewis

wilphil93
5/31/2015

"Love My Truck"

I just purchased my Ford F-150 from Covert Ford and Lincoln in Austin. I worked with Joseph Wojnarowski from their Internet Sales Office. He found the truck with the options I wanted. I would highly recommend them since they found the truck I wanted at the lowest price.

Wojnarowski, Joseph

Katiesmith
2/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

My husband and I had a great experience at Covert Ford. Fred was very attentive and made sure we were well taken care of. We would definitely recommend Fred and the Covert dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Fred D.

Jo Ann
2/04/2015

"Jeff Shepperd is Great!!"

Jeff Shepperd was awesome!! He helped my son get a great deal on a vehicle yesterday. He went out of his way to be help us. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Jeff Shepperd

Tx avenger
1/28/2015

"Great, fast service"

Joseph was great! Helped us find a new car perfect for our family. Car was clean, fueled up and ready to go in no time!

Joseph W