Crain Ford Jacksonville

Overall Rating 1

Crain Ford Jacksonville
Crain Ford Jacksonville Info

North Point Ford

"Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges..."

Went in to modify a loan and remove the excessive charges for oil changes and was threatened by the General Manager. He even came over and put his hands on me as if to assault. I tried for at least 2 weeks calling the loan manager MR. Kimbrow and never received a reply. When I went in to see him they said he was not there. I asked for another loan manager to help and he seemed very unwilling. he got up and went to the back. When he came out he had Mr. Kimbrow with him. They obviously don't tell the truth either. I do not know why anyone would go there and would not recommend this place to anyone. Stay away!!!!!

""I had an extreamely good experience. I was met..."

"I had an extreamely good experience. I was met at my car by Henry - my salesman - who was very patient in helping me select the perfect vehicle for me. He is very kind, gracious, and always willing to help, even after the purchase was finished." D. Williams

H. Hodge-Bey

"This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that..."

This dealer internet sales manager made it obvious that women are not welcome at this dealership unless they are willing to pay MSRP for a vehicle. After being repeatedly contacted by Mike Rainey for 3 weeks, I went in, test drove the vehicle, pulled out my checkbook, and said I was ready to buy if they were ready to negotiate. I made an offer, Mike Rainey walked away and never came back. I left a message with the receptionist, sent Mike Rainey an email, but he never contacted me again. Suggest women buyers avoid this dealership.

Mike Rainey

""Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was..."

"Enjoyed my time at Jacksonville Ford everyone was great they made yuou feel very welcome it was like being with friends. We'll be back." Ned S.

Mike R.

"My wife and I went the dealership to look at the new 2011..."

My wife and I went the dealership to look at the new 2011 Focus. We were not intending to purchase a car at that time. However, to our surprise we liked very much what we were shown and told about the Focus. We thought we were going to have trouble getting good financing, our credit is below average. However, Jason found a lender who gave us the loan. The thing I liked best was that the manager gave us three choices of payments and we chose the best for our needs. GREAT JOB GUYS!! We are very happy about going to Crain Ford in Jacksonville. We did not expect this kind of treatment for ANY dealership. Surprise Surprise.

Sam E sailsman, Frank T manager, Jason C finance