Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

4.3

84 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Closed 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Hours

Leon Travis, Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Leon Travis

Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com
Sam Hall, General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Sam Hall

General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com
Oscar  Alvarenga, Service Advisor oalvarengo@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Oscar Alvarenga

Service Advisor oalvarengo@criswellauto.com
2.0
Michael  Osegueda, Service Advisor mosegueda@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Michael Osegueda

Service Advisor mosegueda@criswellauto.com

April 05, 2017

"Left us with $700 rental charge"

- Kurt

We took our Jeep for service in December. They let it sit for weeks without doing anything while waiting for an email response 'to authorize' them to start service, an email we did not receive. By the time they started service, our 30 day rental coverage was expiring and we went over. When the vehicle was finally released, it was found defective (faulty transmission). We returned it so that repairs could be completed, had to rent another car. Since the transmission problem was considered part of the same incident, Geico (our insurance) did not cover rental costs. The two car rentals were charged separately. The first charge was covered by Criswell, while the second in the amount of $709.31 they refuse to cover. The salespeople are very friendly and eager to sell you something, while the service department can be a nightmare, and a costly one.

April 04, 2017

"THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- bwash301

FIRST OF ALL I PURCHASED A 2016 CHRYSLER 200 BRAND NEW FROM DARCARS JEEP IN MARLOW HEIGHTS. THE TRANSMISSION WAS SLIPPING AND I TOOK IT IN FOR SERVICE AT DARCARS LIKE 3 OR 4 TIMES. THEY SAID NOTHING WAS WRONG. SO I STARTED VIDEO RECORDING THE PROBLEMS IT WAS HAVING WHILE I WAS DRIVING. SO THEY REPLACED MY TRANSMISSION AND THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM AT 13,000 MILES. THE CAR CONTINUED TO HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER THAT. IT SEEMED LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEK I WAS BRINGING IT IN FOR SERVICE!! I MOVED FROM THAT AREA BACK TO GAITHERSBURG, MD AND THAT'S WHEN I STARTED TO TAKE IT TO CRISWELL JEEP IN GAITHERSBURG BECAUSE CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS, AND ALL TYPE OF LIGHTS KEPT COMING ON AND OFF. THEY SAID IT WAS A CYLINDER 3 MISFIRE, AND A COUPLE OTHER CODES CAME ON. THEY HAD IT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS. WHEN I PICKED IT UP I TOOK IT RIGHT THAT SAME DAY BECAUSE IT WAS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AS IT DID WHEN I BROUGHT IT IN FOR SERVICE WHICH WAS MY VEHICLE WAS VIBRATING. AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM. SO THIS TIME THEY HAD IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK. WHEN I PICKED IT UP IT WAS STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!! SO I TOOK IT BACK THE NEXT DAY. AGAIN THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM. THEY HAD IT FOR A MONTH THIS TIME AND AGAIN WHEN I PICKED IT UP IT WAS STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHICH THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DUPLICATE. SO I HAD A SERVICE TECH SIT IN THE VEHICLE WITH ME AND WAIT UNTIL HE FELT THE VIBRATION I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME. HE FELT IT SO THEY SAID IT COULD BE THE TRANSMISSION OR MOTOR MOUNT. THEY REPLACED THE TRANSMISSION MOUNT THIS TIME THEY CALLED ME AND SAID THEY WANTED TO MAKE SURE IT WAS OK TO DRIVE BEFORE THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME. SO THEY SAID THAT AFTER THEY TOOK IT ON A ROAD TEST IT WAS STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AND NEED TO REPLACE THE ENGINE. I PICKED IT LAST FRIDAY MARCH 24TH, 2017 AND I NOTICED MY WINDSHIELD WAS CRACKED SO THEY SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE IT BUT DIDN'T GIVE ME A DATE. SO I CALLED MONDAY MARCH 27TH AND THEY TOLD ME TO BRING IT IN SO THEY COULD REPLACE THE WINDSHIELD BUT THEY ALSO WANTED TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE VEHICLE TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH MY VEHICLE WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE THEY GAVE IT BACK TO ME. THEY SAID THEY WILL ONLY HAVE IT FOR 2 DAYS AND IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK SMH!!!!!! THIS WHOLE TIME THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, DON'T CALL ME BACK EVER!!!!! I'VE TRIED CALLING CORPORATE ABOUT THIS SINCE I HAD THE CAR AND THEY WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK EITHER, IVE SPOKEN TO THE SERVICE MANAGER 3 OR 4 TIMES AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD CALL ME BACK BUT NEVER HAS!!!!!! I WILL NBEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY ANOTHER CHRYSLER PRODUCT IN MY LIFE AND I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME IF YOUR READING THIS!! YOU WOULD THINK THAT IF YOUR COMPANY IS KNOWN FOR A CRAPPY PRODUCT THEY WOULD HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT NO NOT AT ALL. I EVEN TRIED TO GET THEM TO BUY THE CAR BACK BUT THEY DENIED MY CLAIM. THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE. THEY SAID MY CAR SHOULD BE DONE TODAY BUT IVE ALREADY CALLED THEM 3 TIMES AND CAN'T GET IKN CONTACT WITH MY SERVICE REP (NOT A SURPRISE THERE) ASKED FOR THE MANAGER NO ANSWER OF COURSE!!!

April 03, 2017

"Great "

- CLF

Great customer service. Salesman worked well with my needs and was capable of answering any questions I had. Definitely would recommend Criswell. Thanks for everything.

New 2016 Fiat 500, $17737