Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

4.2

84 Bureau Drive, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Leon Travis, Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Sales Consultant ltravis@criswellauto.com
Sam Hall, General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Sam Hall

General Sales Manager shall@criswellauto.com
Dan Leithauser, Finance Manager dleithauser@criswellauto.com  , Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Dan Leithauser

Finance Manager dleithauser@criswellauto.com

Ale  Toueg, Sales Manager atoueg@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and FIAT

Ale Toueg

Sales Manager atoueg@criswellauto.com

July 20, 2017

"Above and Beyond!!"

- SD2016

Ahsan Javeid went above and beyond to help make sure I got the best deal possible. He really took time to go over all of the numbers with me. At the end of the day, I did not purchase a car but I would definitely go back for Ahsan. He was very honest and upfront about EVERYTHING! I will definitely recommend him for anyone looking to finance a Jeep!!

Ahsan Javeid

July 15, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- Therese N Taylor

Over the years, I have purchased 5 vehicles. I have never had a more enjoyable experience than with our purchase of a Jeep Wrangler from Criswell Chrysler Jeep. Leon Travis was exceptional to deal with. He is very knowledgeable and a consumate professional. Even with a very thorough process, this was the quickest car purchase experience I've ever been a part of. We did our homework and Leon seemed to respect that we knew what we wanted and did not apply any additional hard sell. He stated that he wanted to be sure that we were aware of all the options available to us and made sure we received every possible credit we were qualified to receive. Dan Leithauser assisted with our financing and worked out quite a few term options to ensure we made the best decision for our budget.I'll be back for my Renegade in a couple years!

Ale Toueg
Dan Leithauser

July 01, 2017

"Took care of us, even though we came in late"

- jeepshoppergburg

Leon and the crew took care of us even though we came in late, and they had to stay overtime. We were treated professionally, and were shown all of the pricing so we made a great deal. Nothing was kept secret, no 'special offers', no pressure for ridiculous add-ons. I have never worked with a sales person who knew as much about the car as Leon - he was truly an expert in his trade. If I had a question, he had an answer! Great job!

New 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $44967