Criswell Honda

Criswell Honda
Call
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Courtesy with nice deal"

I bought the car this month from Criswell Honda, German Town, MD and the sales man Luis Patino was very helpful in explaining the features of new CRV. He helped us to get better deal both in price and other accessories and followed it up till the end of the deal. Special Thanks to Luis Patino and Criswell Honda team. Suresh Ramasubramaniam

"Rick and April Curry Honda Pilot purchase"

Eric was the best, most gracious salesman and Jessica Baum was wonderful and extremely helpful with our financing and made our experience a pleasure. Buster was very helpful with our trade in. We appreciate the late hour they all stayed to assist us in our auto purchase. The kindness we received will not be forgotten when we purchase our next vehicle. We will recommend Criswell to all our friends and family.

Eric Konan

"Awesome service experience thanks to Rodney Evans"

I had a great service experience thanks to Rodney Evans, our car had some break issues, there was some noise coming from brakes. Rodney was great in resolving the issue, after adjusting the calipers a few times the noise was still coming out and he persisted until he found the problem and took the calipers apart, found the rust, grinded it down the rust, put it back together and it is now problem free. Thanks so much Rodney, i appreciate your thoroughness and attention to detail. :)

" Nice Experience"

My husband and I went to Criswell Honda to get a new CRV . My husband did some research online and chose Criswell Honda after founding that the prices by the web were amazing. Criswell lived up to the hype. Our salesperson, Yanet Lopez was really great. We appreciated his friendly,

"Keep us coming back!"

This is our second purchase from Criswell Honda in Germantown. We had a good first experience and have always been pleased with this dealership. We have referred friends and family also. Most recently, we had our 2005 Pilot in for Service when we saw a new CRV on the showroom floor. We ended up purchasing it! This dealership is hands-down top of the line with professionalism. Luis Patino is our salesman - he is so friendly, and absolutely wonderful! He worked very hard to meet our needs and came through for us. He is such a pleasure! Jessica Baum also was very professional and pleasant worked very hard to meet our needs - again she came through for us.. The service department is also always fantastic. Gary Graves is great. Everything from A-Z is wonderful about this dealership and the employees. Thank you!

"Great service. Great Price."

This is the second time making a car purchase at Criswell. I returned because my first experience went really well, so immediately decided to go back when I needed a different car. It was the second time I worked with Dominique and Esteban, and they did not fail to deliver again. They provide friendly customer service, knows the product well, and offer great deal with no added pressure. It was my first time working with Andy, in finance, and he was great. He presented all the options and did not push on the sale, which was great. I will definitely do business with Criswell again as they are customer service oriented and treat their repeat customers as first time customers.

"Two Thumbs Up"

My husband and I went to Criswell Honda to get a new Accord after many years of driving our old one. We did some research online and chose Criswell Honda after reading favorable reviews from other customers. Criswell lived up to the hype. Our salesperson, Luis Patino, was great. We appreciated his friendly, low-key style. It was a nice change compared to the glad-handing style we've seen at other dealerships. Luis was well informed about the cars and respectful of our wishes. He avoided pressuring us as we went through the lengthy decision-making involved in buying a car. Our financing person, Jessica Baum, was great, too. She was thorough and clear in explaining all of the numbers, and there were a lot of them! We appreciated her thoroughness in finding us a good loan rate. After we signed the papers, she followed up after the busy Labor Day weekend with a better financing rate for us.

"Very satisfying car purchasing experience."

We just purchased our first Brand New car (Honda Accord EX) for my wife after 41 years of marriage. The experience was VERY pleasant thanks to our random salesman pick that turned out to be Kevin Ferguson. He was very eager to understand what we were looking for, spent a couple of hours with us on the lot the first day narrowing down to two choice model/interior combinations but one was not available as such. Next day when we went to buy the second choice he surprised us with the car-color-interior my wife was longing for. The process lasted several hours with trade-in and financing and personal auto insurance coverage arrangements that had to be made. The whole experience was made a pleasant one with the help and guidance from Kevin. We want to express our thanks to him for that and to Victor Azari for his assistance with the financing part of the deal.

"Great experience at Criswell"

We just purchased a 2014 Honda Accord from Kevin Ferguson at Criswell Honda. He was patient, knowledgeable, and considerate. Victor Azari was great on the finance end. Two thumbs up for both.

"My Satisfaction"

I went to Criswell's because I had a previous dealing with them in 2008. My salesman was Dominique Vattuone { then and now}. I expressed my desire to purchase a Honda SUV and he advised me of the one that would fit my needs. He was most professional and courteous and I am glad I trusted his experience because the vehicle is exactly what we hoped it would be. I would recommend him and Criswell's to anyone, and have to my own daughter. The dealership had a good inventory of vehicles and all of the staff we dealt with was knowledgeable and very helpful.

Kevin Ferguson