Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,314 Dealership Reviews
Emiller555
6/28/2016

"Best car buying experience I've had."

Best car buying experience I've had. Got a fair price for my trade in. No pressure sale. Excellent service and great people. It did take some time, but it was worth it.

CUTIECRITTER
6/26/2016

"Best test drive ever!"

MY husband and I were at Criswell in mid JUNE. We were in the market for a new 3-Row-seat car. Frankly I am intetested on the Korean make, but we thought we gave Honda Pilot a try. My the stroke of luck we met Kwame. It was very last in the day, andhe was literally onhis way home. But he took time to talk to us and even printed a full brochure. Something another salesman told me to "just look online". We scheduleus for test drive the next day. The BEST test drive my huband has ever had. That' a lot comming from a man who drove all makes of cars daily. I wanted to see and feel the capability of Honda Sensing, So we ask Kwame to fo the driving. BELIEVE ME, if you are going to buya Honda you want to try the H Sensing, and ypu want to try it with Kwane @ Germantown Criswell. After Kwama's fantastic demo, we did the test drive and try some of the HS functions ourselves. He are now a confident owner of 2016 Pilot w HS. Thanks to Kwame. Ladies Honda car shoppers out there, I highly recpmmend geting in touch with Kwame. He is easty to talk to and actually listen to what you want in "your" car.

hondafitlady
6/25/2016

"Efficient, Professional and Fair Price"

Dominique Vattuone was able to explain all the details and differences between 2016 Honda HRV and Honda Fit and helped me make the best decision for my needs - patiently giving me all the facts and options. When I made my decision - the car was available within two days. A very easy and efficient process with a price that I was satisfied with.

petintog
6/15/2016

"Very Competent and Friendly"

Victor Castro helped me to purchase the new 2016 Honda CR-V EX with AWD. Victor was very professional, competent, detail oriented, flexible, and freindly. He took care of me from A to Z and I felt like he was one of my family. I am extremely happy with his service and I strongly recommend him. Victor is the man to see! Thank you Victor.

shkilerm
6/13/2016

"Criswell Honda ripped me off"

Came to Criswell Honda in Germantown on June 13, 2016 to service my Honda CRV 2009. There was a rattle noise coming from under my car. They've put two EX clamp and charge me for those labor $67.50. Also replaced cabin filter, the labor $79.20. Changed three wipers rub blade, labor $40.50. Replaced rear brake pads and machine rotors. My total bill was $824.67. Parts-$279.97, Labor-$560.70. My car was in the shop 3 hours. Mechanic was working on two cars at the same time, so he did not spend more then 1.5 hour working on my car. The rest of the time he was waiting, sitting and working on the other car. Service adviser George J Ayoub, notified me that the car has a recall on the drivers airbag, for witch I never was notified. Later in the day I came to the dealership for an explanation, why the labor was so high ($560.70) for the work that was done on my car. George asked me to wait for the manager. After some time I spoke to the manager Mike (do not know his last name). He was very rood. When I asked him why the charged $67.50 just to place two clamps that takes 2 minutes, he told me this is our price, again very rood in his answer. When I asked why I never received notification about airbag recall, he told me that this is not their responsibility, letter comes from Honda. Again, Mike was very rood and it’s strange that Honda dealership does not feel responsible for Honda recall. This will be my last visit to Criswell Honda dealership and my last Honda car that I'll ever purchase.

Mike (don't know last name)- manager from the service department

Delac
6/12/2016

"Hassle free "

Kwame was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all the various models I was looking at, and he was a pleasure to work with. The customer service was very professional and I was never hassled. I would definitely go back and work with Kwame again.

terri
6/07/2016

"Luv my CR-V"

Dominque and Jessica took excellent care of me during my recent Honda purchase. I walked away with an awesome buying experience and four business cards. I gave away three to my friends. Thanks for everything!

Jen C.
6/05/2016

"Love my new HRV!"

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing the new 2016 Honda HRV LX with AWD from Criswell Honda. This was actually an unexpected purchase. My 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid developed problems with its MCN (the main computer of the car). When I found out that this would be an extremely expensive part on the car to replace (and at 101,00 miles the car had just come off the extended warranty plan), I decided to consider purchasing a new vehicle. I spotted the HRV while I was there and I thought it might be the perfect car for me. I was upset about what had happened to my Civic Hybrid, but it otherwise had been a completely reliable car and I loved driving it. I decided that I still wanted to stay with Honda, so with the help of sales person Dominique Vattuone I learned about and test drove the HRV. I liked Dominique right away as he was very friendly and kind, as well as sympathetic to my situation. He was knowledgeable about the cars and answered all my questions. He was patient while my husband and I debated about our decision. I never once felt pressured by anyone at Criswell, unlike other dealerships. In the end, Dominique was able to offer us the best deal on price as well as trade in value for my Civic than any of the other dealerships I was talking with. I feel like I could call Dominique at any time with any questions or concerns. I would also like to mention that Luis Patino helped us on Dominique's day off, and that he was also very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars. When it came time to make our purchase we did out paperwork with finance person Andy Russo. We liked him very much as well. He was kind and walked us through all of our add-on options with good advice and no pressure. He helped me to set up the extended warranty on my new car with Honda Care. Because of what happened to my Civic Hybrid I decided it would be best to get the longest warranty possible: the 8 year or 120,000 mile. Although Honda vehicles are known for their longevity and great reliability, cars nowadays are made with many electrical and computerized components, which can have problems at any time. I would still highly recommend Honda cars and the Criswell Honda dealership to anyone I talk to. However, I would also recommend purchasing an extended warranty. I hope to be driving my new HRV for many years to come! And just as I did with my Civic Hybrid, I will be bringing my HRV to Criswell for service.

Ormond
6/05/2016

"Kevin Ferguson"

Kevin is an awesome dealer, he helped get me out of a 2008 Honda Civic EX coupe with 147 miles into a very nice 2016 Honda Civic EXT sedan. He treated me like family and I really appreciate his help that day! Everybody at Criswell Honda were extremely nice and generous, walking around offering hot dogs and burgers , thank you Criswell :)

LAG
6/03/2016

"Purchase of Honda CR-V EX-L AWD"

Victor Castro was a genuine pleasure to work with. He is an asset to the Criswell dealership. May the Lord continue to bless his life as he cares for others.

1 - 10 of 1,314 results