Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,093 Dealership Reviews
Thomas B.
7/26/2015

"100% satisfaction with dealership and car!"

I just got my third car through the great service and assistance of Dominique Vattuone. I see two more acquisitions from him within the next 12 months. Dominique was responsive as always and determined to help me get the car I wanted. He was most ably assisted in the sale by Jessica Baum who handled the financial aspects of the deal. They are outstanding representatives of an excellent dealership.

tbanks5697
7/25/2015

"The very best!"

Jessica Baum has to be of the nicest Managers anyone could have the pleasure to deal with. Her amazing service, knowledge and positive attitude is so very much appreciated. In todays world what a pleasure to have had the opportunity to have dealt with someone so patient, friendly and professional..

lutador
7/25/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

Purchasing a new Honda from Victor Castro was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had! From the moment I walked into the dealership to the time the keys were in my hand, Victor was there every step of the way. I would recommend Criswell to anyone who is in the market for a Honda. Their dedication to customer service and ensuring the customer is satisfied is unmatched. Thanks for everything Victor!

Erik Arnold
7/24/2015

"One of the easiest and best buying experiences I've had"

I used USAA's car buying service to research the best deals for a new Honda Civic. Criswell was offering the lowest price so I contacted them through the buying service and the next morning I had an email and phone call from Victor Castro, the salesman who deals with Internet sales. He told me they had the exact car I was looking for in stock and ready to go. I was pleasantly surprised when the actual price was even lower than USAA's estimated price. So on the same day I completed the purchase. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and there was no pressure at all to try to get me to consider another vehicle, etc. I am very satisfied!

mrjroses311
7/23/2015

"One very Satisfied Customer "

I was recommended to purchase my very first Honda from your dealership. I was not disappointed. I had a wonderful experience with purchasing my new 2015 Honda Civic. I was greeted warmly by your staff . Ken Lamb my salesperson, was very patient, through and informative and kindly helped me through the entire purchasing process. He pointed out the numerous features the car offered and got me into the Honda of my dreams quickly and efficiently. Ken was very interested in customer satisfaction and I never felt rushed or pressured to purchase a car I was not interested in driving. He patiently showed me all the high tech features the car provides. I would recommend Ken Lamb and Criswell Honda to any one if they are in the market to buy a car. I have purchased many cars in my life time but I have to say without a doubt this was the most pleasant, time efficient and wonderful experience I have ever encountered. I definitely will be back to purchase my future cars form Criswell and will request Ken Lamb as my salesperson. It was very much worth writing about due to the fact prior to this experience car purchasing was not at all my favorite thing to do. This experience changed my mind and I am sold on the fact Criswell is # 1 in my book and Ken Lamb is the best salesperson in the world. Thank you very much Ken and Criswell.

Kenneth Lamb

Maggie
7/22/2015

"Excellent"

our son had recommended your dealership to us he had purchased a new car from you a while back. I must say we had the most pleasurable afternoon because of Mr Dominic Vattuone. He was courteous, friendly and a very knowledgeable salesperson. He guided us through our whole transaction and explained everything to us as well as showing us the operation of the vehicle he is such an asset to your company and I would recommend you and him to our friends. thank you for a wonderful experience. we also would like to thank Jessica Baum for the way she handled our finances and her explanations of all that they entailed.

Lincoln wells
7/22/2015

"2015 Honda Accord Sport Sedan"

I have known Dominique for over 14 years and have always bought my Hondas from him. My family have had the best buying experience with him. He doesn't sell you a car and say see you in 5 years. Dominique helped us purchase the vehicle that we wanted, held our hands during the process and continues to reach out to us periodically to check on the car and my family. If you are in the market for a honda I recommend Dominique Vattuone.

Fiddle1845
7/18/2015

"Excellelnt Purchase Experience"

I had a very enjoyable experience in purchasing my Civic Coupe at Criswell Honda. Victor Castro was my salesman and he patiently helped me through the entire purchase process. He even personally drove some distance to another Honda dealership to get the car I wanted since they did not have it in stock. I was so impressed and blessed by this gesture. He really went "above and beyond the call of duty" for this. I can't thank him enough for all his help, and would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for an honest and knowledgeable salesperson. Andy Russo was also very helpful during the financial process and explained everything very thoroughly.

Ashley C
7/16/2015

"Wonderful experience resulting in a satisfied customer!"

Luis was wonderful. From the moment we met he was nothing but patient, friendly and very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. After deciding the Fit was the best option for me and my family I was then lead to Jim to handle the financial aspect. Again, wonderful experience! Very friendly and informative about the different financing options. I left the dealership very happy in my brand new Honda Fit.

ginag
7/13/2015

"First Rate Customer Service"

I came in from out of state looking for a new Honda within a week's time frame as my old Honda was basically dying. The experience was bar none thanks to Mr. Victor Castro. He worked diligently with me throughout the week troubleshooting problems that arose, explaining every step to me, and when I finally got into town, his professionalism, customer service, diligence, and friendliness were nothing less than exemplary. Victor did everything in his power to make sure I had a pleasant experience, that everything was in place for when I got to town (to save time), and to take his time to teach the features of the car to me. He is truly an asset to your dealership and I would recommend him to anyone going through the car buying process.

1 - 10 of 1,093 results