Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,118 Dealership Reviews
Vic
8/28/2015

"Efficient"

Dominique was very quick to respond to my email inquires and demonstrated a great deal of knowledge about the car. He offered me a great price and did not change it once I arrived at the dealership.

HondaFit
8/28/2015

"Had the car we wanted"

My wife and I were looking at multiple dealerships for the Honda Fit to replace the Toyota Matrix (that was under the airbag recall) and we found the Fit we wanted with Victor. Gave us above bluebook for the matrix (since we had the carmax offer in our possession), and was generally fast to work with.

Trac91
8/27/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

My mom and I came into the dealership looking to lease a new car for me. Kevin Ferguson was extremely helpful and honest about which cars would work best for me (and my lifestyle) within my price range. We test drove two models, and never at any point felt forced into buying. It was a very pleasant experience, and I'd highly recommend Mr. Ferguson and this Honda dealership.

GoAccord
8/26/2015

"Great deal and dealer"

I was referred by a friend who bought a new car here, and had the same great experience. Kwame Odum got me a great deal on a new car and a trade-in, all while working with my time pressures. He saved me a ton of time negotiating remotely beforehand and on the day of purchase, which made an otherwise miserable experience not so bad. He's professional, efficient, knowledgeable and responsive. Jessica handled the finance side fast and well too. Both of them, and the friendly sales consultants I saw while waiting, represented the dealership well. I bought my last Honda from Herson's Honda, but am willing to drive a little farther for Criswell after this good experience.

Jessica Baum

Sanmaw123
8/26/2015

"Buying a new car & selling for used car"

Price for new car is a bit higher than I expect, and price of my used car that trade in is less than I guessed.

DYB
8/25/2015

"Great dealer to buy a car from..."

Recently purchased a new Honda CR-V from Criswell Honda. Dominique was very cordial, professional and most importantly, helpful. He was generous enough to drop the new vehicle off to my place as I went there driving a rental vehicle. He explained the process smoothly, in steps and did not pester on getting any dealer installed accessories or service packages. A good place to buy new (possibly pre-owned) vehicles from. Hope to get good after sales service from them.

vincentto87
8/24/2015

"Absolutely Painless - Great Experience!"

I was recommended by a friend to goto the Criswell Honda dealership because of their outstanding service and care for their customers. I like how people respect my space and how salesmen aren't always in my face about what car I wanted to buy. I had a lot of space to look around and check out the display vehicles before asking one of the managers for a sales representative. Jae Lim was my sales representative and he did a great job in answering all the questions that me and my family had. He is really easy going and genuine person and I could tell that he wanted the best for my family. Jae would even engage in conversation with us during the times we had to wait for papers to process and he is a very respectful person. The thing I love about Jae Lim is that he doesn't give you a lot of friction when you are trying to negotiate. We ended up meeting some friends at the dealership and referred them to Jae immediately after our purchase. I know Jae wants the best for his customers and his company and you would never go wrong if you had him as your sales representative. Financial process was painless for the car. They don't care if you don't want to purchase the warranty plans and they respect your space. We weren't planning on buying a car that day but what made us follow through was the excellent service that Criswell Honda had to offer.

CBradley1151
8/24/2015

"Not your typical car buying experience!"

I was in search of a used vehicle for almost 2 months and I continued to run into "typical" used car salesmen. Lies, and slick talk. I was almost ready to give up on my search when I came across Brett Waters. He has changed my perception and I realize that there are a few good and professional sales people left. He was patient and did not push me into buying a car. Rather than that he was informative and very knowledgeable. I have been enjoying my Honda for a little over as month now and he has even contacted me on several occasions to make sure that I was satisfied. We highly recommend this dealership and make sure you ask for Brett!

2015 CRV
8/23/2015

"Professional, friendly, helpfull, and trustworthy."

Everyone I encounterer at Criswell was friendly and eager to help. Dominique was always wiling to spend as much time as it took to help us any way he could.

Johnypark
8/18/2015

"Buying experience "

I was in and out of dealership so fast that my buying experience was a great one. My salesperson Kwame Odum explained every details and my options. So I give two thumbs up! PS: I was not going to buy the car that day but I ended up driving home. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 1,118 results