Criswell Honda

Jessica Baum,  Finance Specialist jbaum@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Jessica Baum

Finance Specialist jbaum@criswellauto.com

January 24, 2017

"MOST ENJOYABLE CAR PURCHASE EXPERIENCE"

- Sek Fung

Kwame Odum, Criswell Internet Sale Consultant, was extremely helpful, friendly and patient in explaining to me the quality and new features of 2017 CR-V. He gave very detailed information on why CR-V is superior to other crossover options from other makers. I am convinced. He opinions and advice were very objective as I had done my review before visiting Honda. He is very courteous and gave me two test drives. He was also very efficient and effective in the entire process. He also invited me to come to see him or call him for follow up so that I will be fully familiarized with my new vehicle - fantastic customer service even after the sale. Jim Walker was very helpful in explaining the protection plan and options. I got a very good sale deal and loan rate. By the way, when I stepped into Criswell Honda (two times), I was greeted by the staff. The facility is very well organized and clean. Great job!

January 23, 2017

"It was very organized and comforting."

- Pamela2017

It was wonderful. The customer service was great as well as the finance department. My husband and I were very satisfied with the service and would recommend others to purchase a vehicle from them.

January 20, 2017

"Love this dealership but not the finance part"

- Hondafit

Sales Michael is friendly. But the finance guy was trying to sell me coverage plan. Spent almost one hour there even when I paying cash for the car. Not good!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $29903