Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,219 Dealership Reviews
Shelley0820
1/30/2016

"10 stars if I could"

The reason for my rating is very simple. Friendly, clean, supportive and Caring. Kwame Odum is a very considerate Sales Rep. He will make you feel at home and he is very understanding. If you think you won't leave without the vehicle you want he will find every option to make it happen. He is very knowledgeable about the business and vehicles. He won't stop until you feel 100% comfortably with your purchase.

Etty
1/29/2016

"I bought a car and made friends what a great experience!"

I was lucky to have an appointment with Mazen Muhtaseb. He was extremely pleasant shared his knowledge unselfishly guided and advised - just what I needed. I will highly recommend him to my friends. Wonderful experience. Thank you

IOTPC32
1/28/2016

"Always Good Service"

I recently took my Honda in for repair Sam the service advisor informed me I needed an alternator for about $700 which I thought was a little pricey however the car has been working great and I would recommend Sam to anyone who asks

Karebear
1/28/2016

"Great!"

Great customer service. Victor made the process so easy. Jim made the finance paperwork less tedious and easy to understand. I would recommend Victor and Jim for any car buying experience.

Cambar
1/22/2016

"Best experience "

Had the best experience at this Honda dealer. I've been to two other Honda dealerships this year and had the worst experience ever!! Dominique Vattuone is mainly the reason for our great experience. He was willing to help us get a great deal. He is honest (no cliché) and truthful.

Todd987
1/20/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Honda Civic"

I had great experience in dealing with Kwame Odum on the purchase of our new 2016 Honda Civic. I highly recommend Kwame to anybody purchasing a new car.

Honda Family
1/19/2016

"Always a pleasure at Criswell Honda"

We recently purchased our 3rd vehicle from Criswell Honda (over the course of 12 years). The sales staff is friendly and helpful and eager to provide top notch Customer Service. Two of the three cars we have purchased (and leased) in the past 2 years. Our Sales Consultant both of the most recent times was Dominique Vattuone. He treated us with kid gloves, going above and beyond to make our experience smooth and pleasant. In addition we worked with the General Sales Manager Esteban Mesa. He too did everything he could to get us what we wanted and ensure that we were happy. We will definitely return to Criswell when it is time to purchase a car for our daughter (2 years), and highly recommend Criswell for Sales and Service.

MarionH
1/17/2016

"Never know, you may buy something you didn't consider......,"

I'd done a bit of research, drove several other cars (Chevrolet, Hyundai Ford), and found myself drawn to the Honda. At the dealership I asked for a woman sales person and was led to Yanet Lopez. We immediately bonded because two of her children are students at the school where I work. I told Yanet that I wanted to look at the Fit and the Accord. The Fit was not a good fit for me and so we moved on the the Accord - much better. Only one problem - too much money for my budget. Considering the Civic was suggested, tried and proved to be just right for my budget and my comfort level. Criswell has a family feeling that I found appealing. Ms. Lopez knew her cars, demonstrated every feature and "set up" everything before I left the lot (even put on the new license plates). So far I'm impressed and loving my 2016 Rallye Red Civic!

Nissan4life
1/15/2016

"Quick and Wonderful Experience"

I recently purchased a used 2014 Nissan Sentra for my daughter and had another great experience at Criswell Nissan (1st purchase was with Kwame who was an outstanding salesman!) This time around my salesman was Abe who was just wonderful. He was extremely helpful and very professional even though I gave him a hard time trying to haggle on the price of the vehicle. He always had a smile on his face and was very tried hard to get us the best price he could. We then went and spoke with the Finance Manager, Ms. Zhang, who was so knowledgeable and pleasant. She got us in and out very fast. This is why I am a repeat buyer at Criswell Nissan! Thank you Abe and Krystie! ~Keenan A. Loyal Customer

Krystie Zhang

CS
1/11/2016

"Not your average dealership"

I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Accord from Criswell. From the moment I entered the door, Robb was there to try and help me find the car that best fit my needs. He spent time explaining the different trim options and the recent model updates, including providing instruction during the test drive so that I could see how the new safety features worked (Honda Sensing and cameras). I left to see if I could find a better deal closer to home, but ended up coming back to Robb at Criswell. Criswell was able to price match other dealers and Robb was the consummate professional both when evaluating what would be the best car for me and when it came time to close the deal. Even during negotiation, it never felt antagonistic (like it often can during car shopping). The entire experience was a very pleasant one (not stressful at all) and I would highly recommend that anyone looking for a new car should come and find Robb at Criswell. When it came time for finance, which can be another dreaded time in the car purchase process, Victor was able to explain everything in a very straightforward way, which made these final steps very easy and enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable about the different warranties and I never felt pressured to buy.

1 - 10 of 1,219 results