Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,387 Dealership Reviews
Teczero31
9/24/2016

"Outsanding!"

The sale went smoothly and i got the exact car i was looking for and incouldnt be happier!I am a proud owner of 2016 Honda LX civic Coupe!

RAPettus
9/23/2016

"Best experience I've ever had buying a car."

Salesman Victor Castro did a super job. This is the second time I've bought a new car from him and I came back because I trust Victor. He is knowlegeable but not pushy and walked me through various options and explained all the features to me. Jessica Baum also helped me for the second time with the financing, title, and registration and again made it easy to get what I needed. I highly recommend Victor, Jessica, and Criswell for their professionalism - the best experience I've ever had buying a car.

soldbyandy
9/21/2016

"Non Aggressive experience"

I was looking for a new vehicle and met Bobby at Criswell Honda in Germantown. Bobby is knowledgeable about the products, available at "your" schedule" and more importantly, not a pushy salesman. Being in sales myself, I do not appreciate "hard sales", which you get from a lot of car salesmen. If you're looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, check in with Bobby first. You'll be glad you did. BTW, Bobby can sell any Criswell product!

Mark C.
9/19/2016

"Great Car-buying Experience"

Developing a trusting relationship with a sales representative is what one can only hope for when shopping for a vehicle for either yourself or a family member. Criswell Honda has been consistently good at providing a satisfying end-to-end car buying experience. Starting with Dom Vattoune our very capable sales representative to Andy Russo, who carefully takes you through the seemingly endless paperwork required to take possession of the vehicle.

NIkos
9/18/2016

"Miracle car"

first and foremost! Jae Lim is an excellent sales person and an awesome person, I was referred to him by a friend and when I went to see him, I had close to no chance of getting a car. with my minimum requirements,( being only a good credit score and a few dollars). when I presented my case Jae scrolled through the options for cars with in my range and there it was, the car that I thought I would never get presented itself, it was the only one in the lot in my favorite color, It had just been shipped in and was undergoing a series of inspections to get certified, while processing the transaction, he presented my case to his supervisor and was told it was going to be a trick, seeing as I had minimum requirements, but this never rattled him, with his devotion and dedication to his clients, Jae never gave up. After an hour of signing docs and working through insurance quotes to meet my monthly payment requirements, we finally got a good amount, he then advised that we head down to the finance office and see if I will get this done. After a few minutes of suspense, anxiety and other changes, Jae finally came to the waiting area were I sat, and with a big smile on his face, he came out and told me we got it. excited as I was, we got everything sorted out in under 30min, with keys in my hands and wheels on my feet..i now write this as a proud owner of what I call my miracle car, (chevy spark) Thank you Criswell, thank you Jae Lim, I will recommend everyone to come see you, coz you made it happen for me and you have no idea the impact this car Is going to have on my life, God bless you!!

and team

Kevin Bradley
9/18/2016

"Great Experience."

Dominique was great in helping me with my first lease! Thank you. Highly recommend checking out Criswell Honda for any new purchase of a vehicle.

THU HO
9/17/2016

"Thank you so much"

I would like to thank Mr. Jae Lim and the Criswell team for helping me to find a good car as I want. Even though it took me about 1 hour to drive to this dealership, it was worth it. Jae and his team are very friendly and take good care of us. I was satisfied to buy the car here. Thank you so much again.

Tdang12
9/16/2016

"I have a wonderful experience "

I had previously gone to another dealerships in Frederick and Rockville to test drive a car I wanted but the salesperson there was either having a bad day or just not being honest. So I left and checked out Criswell Honda in Germantown. When i got to Criswell, Jae Lim immediately took me out within 5 minutes for a test drive. During the 25 minute test drive, he expertly discussed and showed me all the features of the car. I felt like I was in a top notch driving instruction school. He showed me all the car details, and then on the road he showed me the car capacities. It was awesome. After we bought the car, we discovered a chip but the manager Chris and Vince said no problem and that Criswell will take care of it. It was amazing. You can't go wrong with Criswell Honda, ask for Jae Lim. Also, he has 8 years experiences being a mechanic. He knows everything about cars. He was very efficient and answered all my questions and concerns.

EmDay18
9/16/2016

"Kwame Odum is the best!"

So, this is the second car that my wife and I purchased together and it was from the same salesperson, Kwame Odum. He is so professional and he really took care of us! He always stopped and explained the process if we needed extra information. His commitment to us is so dearly appreciated from the start to the end of the process. I couldn't ask for a better sales rep. than him!

Sebastian1
9/15/2016

"Fast service"

It was very convenient to receive the information on the availability and the pricing through emails. I always received prompt responses. The actual car buying process at the dealership took a lot less time than expected.

1 - 10 of 1,387 results