Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,055 Dealership Reviews
np220
5/28/2015

"Great people! Great service!"

I had to have a tire replaced over the Memorial Day weekend. As I was waiting for the work to be completed, I observed the young man in the service department who was preparing tires to be installed. I never realized how much had to be done before the tires could be placed on the cars. Devon, who I understand just moved over from Express, worked diligently and non-stop getting tires ready for several vehicles. He is a hard worker and you are lucky to have him. Jose Carranza couldn't have been more polite. He made sure to keep me updated on the progress of my repairs and was very friendly and courteous to everyone I saw him talk to. I appreciate knowing that my vehicle is in the hands of professionals with excellent technical skills and the people skills to make this an excellent service center. Thanks for a great job!

Jose Carranza, Devon

Alipar1961
5/28/2015

"Experience positive."

I'm very happy to visit the dealer Honda Criswell, because I was buy my car a good price with excellent people, they are very professionals, friendly. I will recommended all my friend and family to caming there dealer. That a lot for your attention.

Charles
5/26/2015

"Very courteous service"

We Just bought a Honda CR-V from Victor. Very courteous. This is the second car we bought from the dealer and we would buy again at the dealer.

lovehonda
5/22/2015

"Excellent experience from Service to Purchase"

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Criswell (1 Chevy Truck and 2 Hondas). I continue to come back to Criswell Germantown for the Service (Thank you Sam!) as well as the ease of buying a new car. Dominique understood exactly what I wanted and was able to guide me into my new CRV - which I love. He also went above and beyond - driving my new car back to my house after my options were added so I wouldn't have to leave work to pick it up! He also set me up with Jessica who is a dream. Great job!

tobymo
5/20/2015

"Best car buying experience of my life!"

Bought a used car from Criswell today and couldn't have been happier with the service. From the moment we arrived at the lot, Michael was nothing but professional and courteous. He really went out of his way to make sure we were happy and was extremely helpful throughout the process. In addition, Jessica is a superstar and was kind, helpful and worked very hard to get us the best terms possible. As we were leaving today, my wife & I commented how this was the first time we had ever purchased a car where everyone involved was genuinely concerned with getting us the best deal and making sure we were happy. Really a terrific experience and we will be back again!

Jianping Cheng
5/20/2015

"Great Service"

The Sales agent was helpful and offered us a great deal! I would recommend this Dealer to anyone who is looking for good service and fair prices.

Maggie D
5/19/2015

"Great car shopping experience!"

Victor Castro was friendly, helpful, professional, courteous and attentive when I leased an Accord Sedan at Criswell Honda this past weekend, Both Victor and Walter O'Rourke made this a great car shopping experience for me! They went out of their way to make me feel valued as a customer. Victor went the extra mile when I returned with a minor concern, He took care of it immediately and the problem was quickly and nicely resolved.

Z.Jenipher
5/18/2015

"Excellent and professional service"

I recently bought a new car at Criswell Honda. David Tran provided us very professional service, making our purchase much smooth, easy and happy. Highly recommend to buy a new car with the assistance of David.

O.M.
5/16/2015

"Criswell Honda Review..Greatly Exceeding Expectations"

Short version: If you're buying a Honda in this area, go see Bryan Seward at Criswell! He'll go above and beyond to take care of you. I can tell he's an awesome and intelligent guy and after saying that his concern is about the long term relationship built from helping me, he truly backed up the statement by his actions. Long version: My weekend was spent going to three places: Another Honda Dealership in Montgomery County (which I won't name for their benefit), CarMax, and Criswell Honda.I went to the other dealership first and was literally nothing more than a $ sign to them. They were completely short sighted and wanted nothing less than every penny I ever had to my name. I left and went to Carmax for a vehicle appraisal (of the car I was selling). Lastly I went to Criswell and it was complete night and day between them and the first Honda Dealership. Bryan remembered our exact conversation over the phone from earlier that day. We then went on to discuss options, numbers, etc. and through the process he showed his honesty in searching for every possible deal that I could get. He and Luis Montalvo offered me a better trade-in deal and better pricing options than the other dealership..by far! Even when I thought I might have to come back later, Bryan was confident that he could convince his managers to invest in this long term relationship with me and my family. And his investment paid off, because hands down this is the place to go if you're looking for a Honda. Not only can they be competitive with other dealerships, but they can show just how much they care.

dpep
5/14/2015

"Great experience, great vehicle!"

Victor was a pleasure to work with. He worked hard to make the purchase process go smoothly. And it did. Everyone was courteous and professional. No pushy sales tactics!

1 - 10 of 1,055 results