Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

BT13
3/04/2015

"Very friendly and helpful staff"

Mazen was wonderful and even helped me install my car seats in my new CRV in an ice storm. Jessica from the finance department made me feel right at home.

NewAccord
3/01/2015

"Excellent Customer Care"

Dominique Vattuone went out of his way to provide superb customer care during the 5 hours we spent with him yesterday purchasing a new 2015 Accord. He ensured the lowest possible price, he went over every detail of the new vehicle, he addressed all our concerns and questions, and he was warm and friendly while efficient and professional. We did not expect to enjoy the experience as much as we did, and we were amazed at the exemplary level of service provided. His floor partner, Victor Castro also made a point of checking in with us at a couple of points during our stay when Dominique was off arranging things for us. In Finance we worked with Andy Russo and the handoff was smooth and efficient. Andy made the transaction part quick and painless. Truly remarkable in today's retail environment to find this level of exceptional customer service and we appreciate all that Dominique did on our behalf!

Orange Fire
2/28/2015

"Criswell Honda Associates + Orange Fire Pearl Si = win win! "

Please, please, please go to Criswell Honda if you're looking for a Honda. These guys are so awesome, friendly, and helpful. My brother and I arrived at the dealership and Ali Nassabeh welcomed us with a great smile and a very welcoming hello. Ali was kind enough to escort us to Dominique Vattuone who had aided us with our purchase. Dom is a very personable sales rep that was extremely courteous, professional, and hilarious. Dom was kind enough introduce us to Kevin Woodhull. Kevin, like Dom was very awesome and allowed us to get a great deal on our new purchase with some great accessories. After meeting Kevin, my brother and I checked out our new car and Kevin Ferguson came up and made us feel even more welcome. What i'm about to say about Kevin may not be a big deal but to me it is. After greeting us, Kevin reinforced the fact that Dom was a great sales rep. His remarks just proved that the team cohesion at Criswell Honda is awesome and top notch. I totally recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. One last thing, huge shout out to Jim Walker! Jim was kind enough to be very patient with us and took his time walking us through the different warranty options. Criswell Honda got it going on!!! Thank you all!!!!

BonD846
2/27/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

I was currently leasing a civic LX from Criswell, but I really wanted to upgrade to an EX. Dominique has been a friend of mine ever since he helped me with situation involving a vandalized car I had. So naturally I went to him with this request. He delivered everything I could have hoped for and more. I couldn't be more happy with the resulting car he helped me find. Dominique and Criswell will forever have my friendship and business.

marcmcewen
2/27/2015

"McEwen - Lease (2) Hondas"

Kevin was an absolute joy to work with during this entire experience. His knowledge regarding the vehicles in question, and his ability to help us understand the process, was tremendous. Kevin helped us navigate the lease with ease and work with us to get the best deal with our (2) trade-ins from our previous lease with Criswell. I would highly recommend Kevin to other people looking to lease a vehicle. Happy to have worked with Kevin and his team. Thanks, Marc

Alimcewen
2/26/2015

"Mcewens"

We traded in our Crv and accord and got a new Crv an pilot. Very happy with our new cars! Kevin ferguson was great to work with.

Lizberry20
2/21/2015

"Great, fun, and exciting."

This was the first time I was buying a car I had such a pleasant time. Everyone was so nice and helpful especially Kevin Ferguson he made the whole thing so exciting and not stressful. He listened to everything I had to say and what my significant other had to say as well very helpful and nice. I am very happy with the service I got and I definitely will be coming back and referring others.

smed
2/19/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Victory Castro was very easy to work with. Not pushy, but honest, forthright, and warm. He treated us with great respect and understanding. He and his team offered a great price and provided answers to every question we had. Thank you!

Lcrane
2/18/2015

"Criswell Honda - Aavo and Andy were a delight to work with! "

I purchased my very first brand new vehicle from Criswell Honda over the weekend. I'm thrilled with the Honda CRV and had a wonderful experience with both my salesman, Aavo Vosonurm and my finance guy, Andy Russo. They are both stand-up guys who looked out for me and provided wonderful customer service. The only complaint I have was in the detailing. There was sticker residue left on my windshield and a few dirt marks that were overlooked in the detailing process of my new vehicle. These small yet significant items rendered only a fair review of the work quality of the detailing. Overall I had a good experience and would recommend the dealership to friends in the market for a new vehicle.

Trey Pastirik
2/16/2015

"Genuine and an Outstanding!"

Mr. Muhtaseb just didn't sell us a car he helped us pick a car that would keep my family safe while on the road. He helped us make a decision that worked within our budget and a vehicle that will be in our family for a long time. My family thanks you for your dedication and hard work. Mr. Muhtaseb is not just a salesman he is truly a geniune and an outstanding person and a friend.

Reviews of Mazen Muhtaseb