Criswell Honda

Steve Kwon, Sales Consultant skwon@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Steve Kwon

Sales Consultant skwon@criswellauto.com

February 27, 2017

"Very smooth, very pleasant, very friendly"

- MarcTaraban

I never met anyone so friendly, so open and so professional in all dealerships I've ever been. Kwame is, indeed, your greatest asset! He was very flexible, very helpful, carefully considering the needs of a customer and then gives you the best options and advice. Best experience ever and "I'll be back"!

February 26, 2017

"Kwame best customer service and professionalism "

- TGEARHART

Criswell Honda Germantown was the best dealer and service I had in a long time. We started looking for a car early January but since we had no credit history it was challenging to get approval the sales consultant Kwame Odum was a key person to make this dream come true. Since We sent a request online to check a car Kwame was very honest with us and explain us everything that we needed to do in order to have better chances on getting approval.A month later we returned to visit Kwame and he was professional and showed us several cars within our budge. We fell in love with 2015 Hyundai Elantra and Kwame took us for a test drive and we decided to move forward with the purchase. I have no words to describe how Kwame and Victor(Financial Manager) went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction since the begging. I would like to Thank Kwame for you patience and professionalism, helping me and my family to walk out with our dream car. Criswell team will make sure that you find the best deal within your budge and I'm so happy for choosing Criswell and Kwame to help us along this process. Thank you all!!!

February 26, 2017

"Purchased a 2017 CR-V"

- lookingforacar

A great experience. The sales person was great. He was helpful and knowledgeable concerning the car and the workings of the electronics. Would buy another car from him.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $26094