Criswell Honda

Sales Consultant vcastro@criswellauto.com

June 25, 2017

"New 2017 Honda CR-V"

- Honda_Fans

Kwame was extremely helpful with our purchase of a new Honda CR-V. He was patient in demonstrating features of the car and with showing us various models. He also stayed after hours to make sure we were all set to take our new car home and that we were satisfied before we drove the car off the lot. Jessica made sure that the financing went through with no problem. Overall it was an easy and friendly process.

Kwame Odum
Jessica Baum

June 18, 2017

"2017 Honda Ridgeline"

- MJS327

Excellent experience with the purchase of my new 2017 Honda Ridgeline . Dominique Vattuone was my sales associate. He was awesome. Very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was very patient with me. The entire process was from start to finish was outstanding - thanks to Dominique. I also want to thank the manager, Esteban Mesa. He, too, was extremely professional. I appreciated all his efforts with getting me the Ridgeline I wanted. Thanks to Andy Russo, our finance consultant. The finance process went smoothly. Overall experience was excellent. I bought both my Ridgelines (2009 and 2017) from Criswell. I highly recommend the dealership. I love my new Ridgeline!

Dominique Vattuone

June 17, 2017

"Thank you Kwame!"

- Rpark83

I want to thank Kwame and his team for the smooth transition into getting my dream car. Kwame went above and beyond to make a customer happy. He stayed until the job was finished even after his normal work hours. I would highly recommend Criswell Honda to my family and friends thanks to Kwame.

Kwame Odum