Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,358 Dealership Reviews
BuyerJ
8/27/2016

"Excellent experience"

Kwame Odum is a great sale consultant. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and professional. Had a very pleasant car purchasing experience there, and will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Kotab
8/27/2016

"Life long customer!"

I had an absolutely amazing experience here. We worked with Kwame to buy my first car and honestly I wouldn't want to work with anyone else after that! He was super well informed on the cars, never made you feel pressured or like just another customer to deal with. He helped me find the perfect car and even stayed 5 hours after he was supposed to leave to make sure everything was set when I left! I love this place :)

Brandon G
8/26/2016

"Short and simple"

I went to the dealership to try out a car I had already pretty much decided on, so the kind of help I was looking for was very specific. John Hicks promptly assisted me when I arrived, wasn't pushy, facilitated everything that I needed, and was a generally nice person throughout the process. I test drove and left, saying I would take some time to make up my mind. I ended up coming back that same night because I didn't want to lose the car, and, with almost no notice, John, Jim Walker, and the rest of the Criswell staff dealt with us patiently and professionally well past the closing time of the dealership, helped me with getting a good deal, and for that I am very grateful.

Charles G
8/23/2016

"Excellent Car Buying Experiience"

My experience at Criswell Honda was the best car buying experience I have ever encountered. Victor Castro, the salesperson, was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in and provided excellent and prompt customer service. He answered all of my questions via email before I even entered the showroom and quoted me an excellent price on a new 2016 Honda Fit LX and was true to his word. I was able to go into the showroom, test drive two Honda Fits and drive out with a brand new car all in one afternoon. I went to two other dealerships earlier in the day that said that they had the 2016 Honda Fit LX in stock but when I arrived at those showrooms the car was either not available, or the one available already had significant mileage on it as it had been returned for repairs by the original buyer..

Michael Hoxie
8/20/2016

"fast, efficient and friendly"

Yanet Lopez was friendly and knowledgable and took the time to make sure we got the car that best suited our needs. Criswell is out new go to dealer.

Steve
8/15/2016

"Highly Recommend"

I was very happy with my experience at Criswell Honda. Kevin Ferguson was great to deal with. He was very honest throughout the entire process. Not only did he beat his competitors price, it was very clear that customer service was important to him. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and treated well (even after the sale)

pras
8/12/2016

"A Class Act Company"

From the first communication to the last, Criswell was a class act. I worked with both Dominique and Kwame. Both were true professionals, Dominque through email and Kwame in person. They were honest and sold me the car I wanted at a fair price.

Satisfied
8/12/2016

"Pleasant experience"

The car salesman, Jae Lim, who worked with me was really great--friendly without pressure. Jessica Baum was also very pleasant as we went through the paperwork.

classy Lady 74
8/10/2016

"I enjoyed my visits to Criswell Honda. "

My experience at Criswell Honda was a positive experience. I was treated with the upmost respect and was npt pushed to buy. My salesman was friendly and very professional. I was a woman by herself buying a car, and did not feel like I was being taken avenged of. If buying a car can be a fun experience my came awfully close.

HMAN
8/08/2016

"Excelente!"

Mi experiencia estuvo excelente con todos. Mi segundo carro con Criswell y Dominique. Dominique tiene mucha experencia vendiendo carros especialmente vendiendo Honda. El se entiende mucho de la marca y de la nueva tecnologia que muchos modelos llevan hoy. Yo personalmente he referido a mas de una dozena de personas, la mayoria llegan a comprar un Honda con Criswell y con Dominique. Mil gracias a todos para la memorable experiencia.

1 - 10 of 1,358 results