Criswell Honda

Sales Consultant skwon@criswellauto.com

March 29, 2017

"The used car cats"

- Mr. Big Horn

Thank you guys again for an enjoyable experience. Mazen, stay cool! I enjoyed the used car sales managers candor! It was worth the 180 mile trip from Garrett County. Glad I dealt with you guys. Keep up the good work!

March 27, 2017

"Great buy at Criswell Honda"

- Doug691

I recently bought a 2015 Honda Accord at Criswell Honda. The Sales Consultant was Mazen Muhtaseb. It was a straight-forward buy. I knew which car I wanted (I found it online at Criswell), I didn't need any financing, and I had my insurance ready to go. But buying a car is still a process of many steps. Mazen came in on his day off to show me the car and all its features. After I had finished signing the financial paperwork with the business manager, Mazen was still there to see if I needed any help. And I did since this was my first car with the fancy current electronics including Navigation. Mazen stayed late and walked me through all the menus and didn't leave until he'd answered all my questions. I highly recommend Mazen if you want to buy a car.

March 27, 2017

"If you enter this dealership you will exit with a great deal"

- In Lou

I and got great service from both Dominique and Jim. However, I should say, that everybody was extremely welcoming and attentive. I also got a great help from Christella.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $26993