Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,338 Dealership Reviews
Leo
7/27/2016

"Easy in and out"

It was an easy in and out. The salesperson did a very good job answering all the questions we had, decided on model and color, test drive...left for lunch, come back in, signed the papers and drove away.

Rnlee
7/27/2016

"A good place to buy a vehicle"

I have been to other honda dealerships in this area. Criswell honda in germantown has great customer service , especially Kevin, the kindest dealer I have ever met, worked for me to get the best deal that he can offer.

G37AWD
7/26/2016

"Great Customer Service "

My buying experience was easy and smooth. I enjoyed laughing and talking with everyone who assisted me in purchasing my vehicle. It's hard to trust when buying a used vehicle but I am confident that everyone that helped me today we're looking out for my best interest. I was very happy that Michael was able to help me find my new car!!! He was great and so was Shuang Zhang, great customer service all around. I would recommend Criswell Nissan Germantown!

Tkreider14
7/26/2016

"Kwame Odum"

I'm active duty military returning from overseas. I walked in very hesitant about buying a new car. From the time I walked in till the time I drove my brand new car off the lot, I felt so confident in Kwame Odum. He is truly the definition of a professional. His professionalism, honesty, and dedication shines through his personality. He knew all the answers to my questions and exceeded my expectations from start to finish. I cannot wait to work with him once again and buy our family vehicle within the next two years. Job well done!

beardyblue
7/24/2016

"Outstanding experience from beginning to end"

My wife and I leased a car from Criswell earlier this year and the sales experience Bobby Bartlett provided for us could not have been better. Bobby was friendly, helpful, and presented us with a number of options without pressuring us into a decision. Bobby was also extremely knowledgeable not only of the cars that we were looking at, but also at similar vehicles in different makes and models so that we could make an informed decision. He did a great job of helping us find a car that we absolutely adore. Jessica was also extremely helpful and patient, even though our purchase had taken us late into the evening. We had by far the best car sales experience of our lives at Criswell. We are so happy with our purchase and the terrific price Bobby got for us, and Bobby has continued to provide excellent service and support after our purchase with service recommendations and even created and sent me a detailed, step-by-step guide with photos on how to change a tire on our car after the tire was punctured by a screw.

Joani E
7/23/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Kwame is terrific to work with! He was friendly and knowledgeable without being overbearing as a salesman. We felt like we could trust him. He bent over backwards to make sure we had a positive experience. If you need a car, walk into Criswell and ask for Kwame. We also appreciated Jessica Baum's knowledgeable help in the finance department!

jrabberman16
7/19/2016

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2016 Pilot from Criswell Honda. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Kwame was great to deal with. Really treated me like member of the family and a friend. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Esteban and Andy were also great making the deal was right for everyone. I would recommend Criswell to anyone that is looking to purchase a Honda.

cong2000
7/19/2016

"The most friendly and helpfull dealer in the area."

This is my second Accord bought from Criswell Honda. When you walk thru the door, you feel immediately that you are welcomed ,not as a buyer, but like the good old friend's visit. By the way we are very loyal Honda's buyers as we have bought 5 Hondas. From sales to financial service , very smooth sailing. Kevin walked us thru all transactions in a utmost professional manners., always with a friendly smile when answering all of our questions. The financial service went very smoothly ,like 5 mast sailing vessel. What a feeling!!!!!!!

knight2016
7/19/2016

"CRV purchase from Victor Castro"

We purchased a new Honda CRV last month from Victor Castro and normally I probably would not take the time to write a review but the professionalism, knowledge and kindness of our salesman was amazing! Victor took the time to carefully explain the car in detail for my mom. He made this process so simple and enjoyable. We left there knowing that we got a great deal on our Honda. Victor Castro!, you are the best!!!! If you need a car, go see Victor, you will not be disappointed.

David Caporaletti
7/17/2016

"Criswell Exceeded all of my expectations!"

Could not have been a better experience! Jae Lim was awesome and really showed that he is a real pro! He took the time to answer all of our questions, give his honest opinion and make us feel comfortable with the whole process. He even let me test drive an Acura to see / feel the quality of that vehicle. Great experience! Jim Walker made all the paperwork a breeze and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Criswell Honda! We will be back for our next car purchase!

1 - 10 of 1,338 results