Criswell Honda

Criswell Honda

Call
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Respect"

Time is precious and I hate haggling over price only to feel like I could have gotten a better deal. At Criswell, we met with John Hicks promptly upon walking in. We told him what we wanted and that we didn't want to play games. We asked for his best price first and told him we'd shop around. We were given a good price that was lower than we expected based on our research. After some more research, we requested a quote on a slightly different vehicle over the phone and he came back with another good price immediately. We bought the second vehicle within hours. They took our trade and Andy made quick time with the paperwork, even transferred my plates to the new vehicle, saving me a trip to the DMV. We walked out with a new vehicle and nothing to do but alert our insurance. In short, Criswell respected our time, words, and intelligence. This should be standard, but it's not as evidenced by another dealer who would not give us a quote online or over the phone, even on a specific vehicle they had in inventory. They made us go into the dealership only to tell us they wouldn't give us a quote unless we shared our Criswell quote with them. We refused, thinking we were calling their bluff, but it was no bluff. We walked out without a quote. Criswell knows how to treat people and do business. I recommend them highly.

"Excellent Buyer Experience!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from Criswell and my buying experience was better than expected. My salesman Mazen Muhtaseb was friendly, very responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Mazen and Criswell Honda.

"Satisfied!"

We were really satisfied by the service that they provided for us. They spent time to meet our needs properly and they worked fast and exact.

David Abubekr

"Very happy with my purchase!"

I bought a 2015 Honda Fit from Criswell, and my salesman Mazen Muhtaseb was very responsive, friendly, and great to work with. I would highly recommend Mazen and Criswell Honda to anyone looking for a car.

"An Awesome Buyer Experience"

I drove all the way from Washington, DC to purchase my vehicle and I love it! I have ZERO complaints. I was in great hands with Jessica and Dominique. I'm looking forward to working with them for an additional car in the near future.

"Great experience, great van"

We are very happy with the 2015 Odyssey (smokey topaz) we purchased and with our experience with Mazen Muhtaseb (sales) and Victor Azari (finance). Mazen was very friendly and easy to work with. Victor was efficient and made the loan process low pressure. I would recommend this dealership.

"Great experience"

Victor Castro was great. He has helped us with several leases before. Very easy to work with, friendly, helpful, low pressure, accommodating. Jessica in finance was awesome - informative, helpful, quick, and knowledgeable. Would definitely go back and would recommend to others.

"Great car, great dealership to work with."

They gave a good deal, we love the Honda Civic Hybrid, and everyone was great to work with. I would recommend the dealership. Go buy a car from them.

"Best Honda Dealer Ever"

I began bringing my Honda to Criswell Honda for service when I moved into the Washington D.C. area about a year ago. The service at this place is outstanding. The employees are friendly and helpful. And their service prices are really reasonable as well. Not to mention that the client waiting area is really pleasant and easy to wait in (love the free coffee!) I could take my Honda to a Honda dealer that is only 5 minutes away from my home, but I drive to Germantown to Criswell for a reason, and that reason is consistent service excellence.

"Wish you were closer"

We drove from Virginia to Germantown to buy the 2015 CR-V because we trusted Dominque Vattuone to find the car we wanted and to give us a good buying experience. Our son, Mark, had recommended the Dealership since he bought two 2013 CR-Vs one year ago. It is a 45 mile drive for us, but it was worth it.

Reviews of Dominique Vattuone