Criswell Honda

Criswell Honda

Call
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Jess S
12/23/2014

"Great Experience"

We knew we wanted a new Honda, and Criswell was a great choice. Mazen respected our time and worked quickly so we could pick up our son at day care on time. We plan to use the service center for all our car maintenance, and so far we have had a great experience there. They installed some additional features on the car shortly after we purchased it, and helped fix a vibration issue we were having immediately. We love our new car!

jordank1980
12/22/2014

""Great experience with sales, okay experience with finance"

Yanet Lopez was a kind, professional, and knowledgeable saleswoman. She went out of her to way to make the buying experience an easy one for me and my family. I highly recommend her services! I wish that the finance department had been more upfront regarding rates and what was the lowest rate they could give me as I had to haggle this a bit. Overall though, Jim Walker was friendly and got the job done.

GradyRiggs
12/22/2014

"Very Happy I Went to Criswell"

I just leased a Honda Accord through Mr. Mazen Muhtaseb. Mazen was courteous, professional and a delight to work with. I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. The entire experience, including finance, was efficient and pleasant, almost too smooth. I read all the previous reviews on Mazen, before contacting him… they all proved to be “spot on”.

joe

"Dealership"

We used this dealership before back in 2011 and our salesman was Dominique Vattuone, he is a very good salesman and a very nice person. He knows his cars and is an assest to Honda. The one thing we like about this dealership is that you don't feel pressure to buy and they are willing to come down on the price of the car. Thank you for a good car buying experience.

jacob thomas
12/21/2014

"A happiest buisness deal"

I WOULD EXPRESS MY SINCERE THANKS TO Mr MAZEN MUHTASEB FOR HIS GREAT EFFORTS IN GIVING US A GOOD DEAL IN THE PURCHASE OF A 2015 HONDA PILOT BY MEDIATING WITH THE MANAGER AND THE CUSTOMER FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. MOREOVER THE PROCESS OF ALL THE TRANSACTIONS WAS SO QUICK . THANKS TO CRRISSWELL HONDA FOR THEIR SERVICES RENDERED TO US. MAY GOD BLESS THE MANAGER AND EMPLOYES OF CRISSWELL HONDA AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

MAZEN MUHTASEB

James perry

"Exceptional experience"

I have recently leased a CRV with Kevin, he's a rare find in the car industry. Its amazing how attentive he had been. He found everything that I wanted in a vehicle. My husband and I are ore than pleased.

Flumine1
12/20/2014

"Absolutely perfect!! "

The process was quick and easy. I walked in there they had exactly what I needed and they made me the best offer on my new Honda Crv. Dominique and Jim make buying a new car a really great experience. They treat you like family!! Thank you Chriswell Honda!

aetebari
12/19/2014

"Great experience"

Criswell Honda was honest, helpful, no hassle, and sold me a great car at a great price. Willys was very helpful and knew my price point and got me in the car I wanted. You will have a good, no pressure experience with Criswell Honda.

jcsharlin
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

Mazen Muhtaseb was awesome to work with. He was patient and he also made sure I got the best deal I could get. Jim Walker explained everything throughly and let me make up my own mind on what I wanted. I would definitely be back to buy a car from them again.

melycruz
12/16/2014

"Best Car Shopping Experience! "

Victor Castro is your go-to-guy for a non-pressure and informative car shopping experience, which is exactly what I was looking for when purchasing my first car! Extremely informative, patient, and answered all of my questions and concerns. He gave me various options that fit within my budget and helped me select a car that I was completely satisfied with. We was available on his cell and via email throughout the entire process. To top it off, a week after I drove off in my new 2014 Accord, I received a pleasant Thank You card and balloon for my purchase. I appreciate his consideration and dedication to quality customer service. Thank you, Victor!

Reviews of Mazen Muhtaseb