Criswell Honda

Yanet Lopez,  Sales Consultant ylopez@criswellauto.com, Criswell Honda

Yanet Lopez

Sales Consultant ylopez@criswellauto.com

May 23, 2017

"Kwame is awesome and excellent "

- Daniel

Before I came to meet Kwame at Criswell dealership, I already test drove two 2017 CRV new cars and was almost ready to sign the paperwork with another dealership. When I arrived at Criswell, Kwame invited me to test drive the new CRV again which he already washed and parked in the driveway. During the drive, Kwame told me every function and feature on this new car. Some of function and feature I even did not know even if I have driven twice. Obviously, the other salemen didn't explain to me. Kwame is so detailed on everything and so patient to answer all of my questions. His expertise on Honda cars and excellent service earned my business and my respect. I had a happy car buying experience in the Criswell. Last, I just like to say: Kwame, I appreciate your service and thank you so much.

Kwame Odum
Andy Russo

May 20, 2017

"Better than I expected. "

- cthomp81

I went into looking for a new car with the normal excitement one usually reserves for getting a root canal. After researching options and sales online, I found that Natasha at Criswell was the easiest to deal with of all other salespeople that had responded to my inquiry. Most of our interaction was done through email and she was always responsive and attentive. The day of the sale, I interacted with Yanet and the experience I had through email with Natasha was mirrored in person with Yanet. She was able to make it feel more like a conversation that included me buying a car, rather than pushing the sale. Yanet took the extra time to make sure my wife and I became familiar with all our new car had to offer and that we didn't have any additional questions.

Yanet Lopez
Natasha Parsard
Victor Azari

May 14, 2017

"crv new"

- flecky1

all went well at the dealership. really liked esteban and Kwame answering all my questions. Jessica was very helpful. I would recommend the dealership to my friends.

Kwame Odum