Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,024 Dealership Reviews
Fitguy29
4/24/2015

"Great team! The least stressful car buying experience ever!"

The folks at Criswell were great no pressure on the customer at all. Simple, easy and not mention got a super great deal on my new car!

shannon1229
4/24/2015

"Buying a New Car"

Both my salesperson and my finance advisor were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend anyone thinking about buying a new Honda go see them. Victor Castro and Andy Russo were wonderful and I appreciate all they did to assist me.

A. & S. Smith
4/23/2015

"Treat you like family"

My husband and I got our third car (Accord) from Honda Criswell last night, and we could not be more pleased with the experience. After getting the ball rolling on the phone with Esteban Mesa who personally made sure we were taken care of, we worked with Dominique Vattuone in sales and with Andy Russo on the finance side. All three were committed to saving us as much money as possible and establishing a personal relationship with us. We actually left the dealership with a lower monthly payment than we were planning for, thanks to their deep knowledge of the nuances in tax credits, leasing, financing, registration/tags, etc. Making this deal was very comfortable, honest, and personal. We highly recommend going to this dealership to work with these professionals for their character, competence, and admirable business ethics. Car salesmen like this are hard to come by, so we will continue to be loyal customers.

HybridFTW
4/21/2015

"Better than competitive pricing and all questions answered"

Positive buying experience. I highly recommend dealing with Walter to negotiate your deal, he'll give you straightforward answers and explain your options in plain English. First time leasing for me, so I had many questions and concerns about the value proposition, but Walter and Bryan took the time to spell things out for me fully and completely, which gave me all the facts I needed to close the deal. Pricing was better than competitive. Overall, I have no problem recommending Criswell for your next purchase.

jen105
4/21/2015

"Enjoyed buying my new car here"

I had a positive experience at Criswell Honda. I came in for a test drive and I was met by Kevin Ferguson, who was very knowledgeable about both the car I was driving and the Honda brand. He followed up with me because at that point I was in the early stages of purchasing. When I went back for another test drive, he was happy to set that up for me when I was available and went over any questions I had. He was a pleasure to work with, honest and upfront about the process, and let me know that I could reach him if I had any questions about the car and he would be happy to go over anything with me. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Kevin Ferguson and from Criswell Honda. They made sure that I was pleased with my deal and helped me walk out with my new car at a price I was happy with.

jdebrowski
4/19/2015

"Professional and Patient"

My husband and I purchased a car from Criswell yesterday. Mazen Muhtaseb was our salesman and he was terrific! He spotted us in the parking lot as we were checking out the vehicles. When we told him we needed a little time to look, he left us alone (which I appreciated!). When we were ready to talk, he greeted us in the showroom. He went through every possible scenario with all the cars we were interested in. He walked us through leasing vs purchasing. He was extremely knowledgeable. In the end we settled on a Honda CRV (the beauty in the showroom!) and I cannot tell you how happy we are. It was a painless, seamless experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mazen and the rest of the team. Jessica Baum was fabulous! We connected immediately and she was the icing on the cake! She helped us understand the whole financing process and got us a GREAT rate!!!! Thanks, Jessica!

Newcar2015
4/07/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience with Criswell Honda with purchasing a new vehicle. Overall everyone was professional, courteous, and the facilities were good. Ken Crenshaw was the salesman who worked with me from the start. He was very friendly and accommodating - working hard to make us happy. Ken worked with us on using a car buying service without hassle and helped us with military savings. Jessica Baum was very helpful with our paperwork - I appreciate the honesty and real-life experience in helping us choose the right options. It mattered to me a lot that both Ken and Jessica are Honda owners and their experience solidified my decision to purchase from this company and this dealership in particular.

KP
4/06/2015

"Excellent Service"

Ms. Yanet Lopez is very friendly, courteous and helpful. I looked at three other dealership but couldn't find better price than at Criswell Honda.

Glockberg
4/02/2015

"My fourth good experience at Criswell Honda"

This is the 4th vehicle that I purchased or leased from Criswell Honda. I have purchased a two used and two new. The experience has always been pleasant (and I hate buying cars from most dealers) and the price has been fair.

lennyshonda
4/02/2015

"Salesmen Have Great Personality!"

I ended up having to deal with two separate salesmen in a good way. When I arrived at the dealership the salesman I came to see as a result of an web inquiry was not there yet. Another salesman volunteered to help. He was attentive to my request and was even willing to go the extra mile to bring out of their inventory the same car type but in different colors. Then, the salesman whom I had exchange emails via their website showed up and the transition to him was smooth. No sales pressure to purchase a particular vehicle. No up-selling either. In fact, half-way through looking at a top of the line Accord sedan I spotted a Civic that looked appealing to me. The salesman noticed I saw the Civic and asked was I interested in it instead. Great to have no pressure.

1 - 10 of 1,024 results