Criswell Honda

19525 Amaranth Drive,
Germantown, Maryland 20874
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,281 Dealership Reviews
Fennaj

"Criswell Honda "

Yanet Lopez was outstanding to work with when I went in to lease a civic. She explained all of my options and had a wealth of knowledge about the civic as well as other models of Hondas. She went above and beyond to get me into a lease that was within my budget. I am very satisfied with her service as well as that of the whole staff at Criswell Honda. Thanks so much folks.

Patty's CRV
5/02/2016

"Ali Nassabeth sales rep"

Ali is very professional and knowledgeable. This is my first Honda and he was happy to answer my many question and multiple test rides. Andy Russo handled the financing details, he was fast and easy to work. Great team!

oslrac88
5/02/2016

"Awesome Experience and Attention and professionalism"

Mr. Dominique Vattuone is an excellent and professional sales consultant, I have bought two cars from him and his service is always top-notch, I highly recommend Mr. Vattuone if you are seeking excellent service. Best Carlos Moya

mark1957
5/01/2016

"2016 CR-V"

Great experience, friendly and most of all honest. This is the third vehicle we have bought from Criswell Honda. Domainique and Luis were very easy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from them in the future.

Trizpardo
5/01/2016

"Amazing "

amazing people. We love victor Castro he is great, we have bought 3 pilots from him . Costumer service is great. Jim was very helpful. We wish they would do a better deal for customer loyal like us .

RRS1936
4/28/2016

"Some many reasons to like this dealership!"

Criswell Honda is a large airy clean facility staffed by professionals who are courteous and polite. All are fully knowledgeable and willing to go that extra step to make your visit a pleasant occassion.

jenlou0701
4/28/2016

"Our experience was WONDERFUL! "

I would highly recommend Criswell Honda to all of our friends and family. Kwame Odum is a great salesman and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in. I will be sending my family and friends his way! We also had the pleasure of working with Jim Walker in the Finance section who also made our experience great. We knew exactly what we wanted and could afford before going in and we got that and so much more. Thank you Criswell Honda for hiring outstanding employees.

BarrettJunior07
4/25/2016

"The beauty in the dark"

Abe Hosseinpour was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to address all questions and had great knowledge about his products. I went to buy a Honda Accord but found it to be to small, and Abe quickly showed me two other cars that were full size sedans. I went why the Chrysler 300S, and so far I love it. Jim in finance was able to work his magic and get me a quality deal, with an extended warranty.

Saengchanh
4/25/2016

"Straight forward business"

I like to do business quick and efficient. John offered those services and beyond. Nowadays you can do business via technology and most dealerships insist you come in and waste time. Whether its negotiating or traveling to the dealerships time is money. He was able to beat prices around the DC metro area and was able to negotiate over email/text/phone and had no problem giving real prices unlike most local dealerships. I was able to get my car under 48 hours. John is a USAA certified dealer and supports VETS and current military members. I highly recommend him and will look forward to doing business with him in the future.

T_12
4/24/2016

"Happy Customer"

I was able to find the perfect vehicle at an excellent price! Much appreciation to Vince, Prince, and Chris! If you are in the market for a car, go by and ask for Prince Metzger. He's honest and fair.

1 - 10 of 1,281 results