Criswell Honda

Criswell Honda

Call
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Good Experience, hassle free purchae"

I was looking for Honda Odyssey and used Edmunds.com to get the best price for the particular model I wanted. Immediately I was contacted by a sales rep, Luis Patino, who set up an appointment, had my car ready when I came in for a test drive, was courteous and professional every step of the way. the dealership honored the certificate I got from Edmunds.com, and Luis went even farther, helping me to select the right accessories and negotiate the final price. He even called my insurance company with all the necesaryI'm very thankful to him. The finance guy, Mahaman Kolo, was also great, taking time to answer all of my questions regarding the available purchasing/financing options and explain extended optional warranties available, helping me to make the right decision.

"Excellent Service"

I really liked helping me buying a new car, Mazen did a amazing job. The service for buying a car and the service of taking care is everything excellent.

"Overall Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a used Honda Pilot from Criswell Honda, and I can honestly say that it was our best car buying experience thus far! John Ruppert, Walter, Buster & Andy worked with us to find the best car & price for our family and budget. Thank you Criswell for providing us an awesome Sales & Finance Team! We will definitely recommend Criswell to family & friends, and will continue to service our Honda Odyssey & Pilot at your state of the art Service Department. Thank you! Brian & Maureen Vandegrift

"Great Customer Service"

Salesman did great job explaining the vehicle and made the buying experience exceptional and the finance representative showed concern regarding best financing options for me.

"Outstanding service.....!!!!"

First time arranging a leasing contrast instead of buying the vehicle. Very much satisfied with my experience and deal I got at Criswell. Congratulations to John Hicks, Brandon Shaffer and Andy Russo, they represented with excellence the great Criswell team!!!!

"Kenneth Crenshaw was outstanding! "

Love my experience at Criswell buying a Honda Sport on 9/25/2014. My salesman, Kenneth Crenshaw, was patient, knowledgeable, and the consummate professional. It took 1.5 hrs to walk out with my dream car. Exceptional service from sales to finance. Five Stars, Criswell! I'm a lifetime customer.

"Professional, knowledgable, plesant"

We recently Leased a Honda Accord from Kevin. He is a true professional and very pleasant to deal with. If you want a pleasant car buying experience I would not think twice and go to Criswell and see Kevin.

"Excellent service from an excellent salesmen"

I had an amazing experience at Criswell Honda. I worked with Victor Castro who was a fantastic salesmen and person. He was not pushy at all, offered geniune advice and concern to ensure I left happy with what I wanted and could afford. I would definitly reccomend anyone looking for a Honda to come see Victor.

"Great service"

We recently bought a new Honda CR-V from Criswell, and Mazen patiently worked with us over three days that it took to decide on the car, negotiate the price, and work through all formalities. He guided us through picking a car and configuration that best suits the needs of our family. He was also very meticulous in covering all features that the car has to offer and providing answers to all of our questions.

"Positive car buying experience."

Best experience ever buying a new car! Kevin Ferguson was knowledgeable, efficient and patient as I made decisions on model and color of my CRV. Internet responses were prompt and final paperwork was streamlined. Very satisfied.

Reviews of Kevin Ferguson