Criswell Honda

Criswell Honda

Call
Criswell Honda Info
About Criswell Honda

At Criswell Honda, you, the customer, are our first priority. Since opening the doors in Gaithersburg in 1972, Criswell's goal has been to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Maybe that's why over 70% of our customers are repeat or referral buyers. Today, Criswell is still a family owned and operated business. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning Honda vehicles, to high quality Honda Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facility - Criswell Honda has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Honda Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"lease a car"

An experience was better than expected. Smooth. Very smooth. Friendly people. Good price. Mazen Muhtaseb is nice person. He knows what he is doing. Everybody who was involved are pleasenot and experienced. thanks Honda.

"Great first new car experience!"

I bought my first new car from Dominique at Criswell, and it was a great experience. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and hardly any reason to haggle as he gave me a good fair offer on the car I wanted. Afterwhich Jessica in finance, with a very big smile and happy demeanor, helped me understand my options and warranties. If you ask me where to get a new car, this is the place I would send you. Thank you Dominique, Jessica and the rest of the Criswell Family.

"Good deal! "

I recently bought a car a Criswell Honda and was happy w/the price I received. I haggled w/them for quite sometime and was able to get something I could afford. I worked w/Thomas for the actual purchase. He was a nice guy and friendly enough. Although I didn't feel like he really cared about me, just my sale. He also kept my keys for the duration of my stay. This may be a Criswell thing but I was very dissasified that my keys were held hostage. We asked for them on more than 1 occasion, and didn't receive them and had to hunt him down to get them back. Jessica in finance was wonderful. She was so kind and truly cared about me, and was even able to lower my monthly payment further than what the salesman did. Overall my experience was good - although I don't know if I'd have Thomas again.

"Mazen Muhtaseb."

Mazen Muhtaseb. He is very good salesperson. His euthusiam impressed me cry much. He always has positive attitude. He is attentive to customer. Pay attention to details.

"Best experience i have ever had so far "

I've been to other car dealerships and they disappointed me, the way I have been treated hasn't been the best to be honest but a friend recommended me to this car dealership and i don't regret my visit!!!! Traded my 2014 civic for a 2014 Accord Touting and i'm loving it. Definitely best customer service experience i have ever had. Thumbs up for Dominique!!!!

"Good Experience, hassle free purchae"

I was looking for Honda Odyssey and used Edmunds.com to get the best price for the particular model I wanted. Immediately I was contacted by a sales rep, Luis Patino, who set up an appointment, had my car ready when I came in for a test drive, was courteous and professional every step of the way. the dealership honored the certificate I got from Edmunds.com, and Luis went even farther, helping me to select the right accessories and negotiate the final price. He even called my insurance company with all the necesaryI'm very thankful to him. The finance guy, Mahaman Kolo, was also great, taking time to answer all of my questions regarding the available purchasing/financing options and explain extended optional warranties available, helping me to make the right decision.

"Excellent Service"

I really liked helping me buying a new car, Mazen did a amazing job. The service for buying a car and the service of taking care is everything excellent.

"Overall Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a used Honda Pilot from Criswell Honda, and I can honestly say that it was our best car buying experience thus far! John Ruppert, Walter, Buster & Andy worked with us to find the best car & price for our family and budget. Thank you Criswell for providing us an awesome Sales & Finance Team! We will definitely recommend Criswell to family & friends, and will continue to service our Honda Odyssey & Pilot at your state of the art Service Department. Thank you! Brian & Maureen Vandegrift

"Great Customer Service"

Salesman did great job explaining the vehicle and made the buying experience exceptional and the finance representative showed concern regarding best financing options for me.

"Outstanding service.....!!!!"

First time arranging a leasing contrast instead of buying the vehicle. Very much satisfied with my experience and deal I got at Criswell. Congratulations to John Hicks, Brandon Shaffer and Andy Russo, they represented with excellence the great Criswell team!!!!

Reviews of Kevin Ferguson