Crown BMW

3902 W. Wendover Ave.,
Greensboro, North Carolina 27407
Crown BMW Info
About Crown BMW

Crown BMW of Greensboro’s #1 concern is customer satisfaction whether you’re buying a BMW, leasing a BMW or looking to make repairs to your BMW. Browse through our website where you can Schedule a Test Drive, Get a No Hassle Price Quote, Value Your Trade In, and even Apply for Financing. Remember Crown BMW Greensboro is conveniently located at 3902 W. Wendover Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407, right near I-40.

About Crown BMW

Mpowerguy
6/02/2015

"Great service"

I just bought my 3rd BMW from crown Bmw and it has been the best service and the best staff I have dealt with! Sales person was very knowledgable and courteous! Todd DeBra the general sales manager was very helpful and made this experience very easy and enjoyable. I def recommend every Bmw shopper to give crown a visit

Todd DeBra

wolffear3
4/30/2015

"outstanding service and customer interface"

Very product knowledgeable salesmen and very curtious service. Dealership worked with me and understood my vehicle needs and it was an over all good experience doing business with corwn BMW.

randall ross

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and we hope to help you again soon. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

piperdog
4/09/2015

"Service at BMW"

I am now on my third BMW and I have been so pleased with the service department over the last 8 years that I don't think I would even contemplate buying another brand vehicle. Katherine especially has been my knight in shining armor for all things that have been needed to be done on these vehicles. She makes bringing in the vehicles for service a breeze so that it barely affects my day. When I had my prior X5 and the service was being paid for by the extended warranty, she worked tirelessly to make sure they paid for all things that needed to be done so I never had to worry about chasing after adjusters myself. She also made sure I never had problem with transportation during those times the car needed to be in service. I can't say enough about her and all the staff and mechanics behind her who have made driving these vehicles truly the joy it was meant to be.

Katherine

me
3/11/2015

"Service Engine light problem"

I have a Z3 and spend almost $2000.00 to rectify the problem with no success. I took the car there twice (01/31 and 02/07/2015) and each time they claimed that the source of the problem is different and each time it took less than 24 hours for the "light" to return. I finally gave up on it because I did not want to spend more money. They were extremely friendly, but obviously had no clue what they they were doing!?

Stephen Merritt

forcks
2/28/2015

"Car wash"

Just had my car wash this morning. As busy as they were this morning they were able had it done. My only complain is that, a cigarette butt was left in my car and my car had smell so awful w/ cigarette. I'm so disappointed because I don't smoke and I always try to keep my car tidy and smelling good and after I entrust my car to have it wash, this what I got. What if the leather seats got burnt or the carpet. Please have your staff be aware of this.

Can't remember

April 16, 2015

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. I sincerely apologize for your experience and I will make sure that this never happens again. If there is anything I can do to rectify the situation, please contact me at 336-517-0205. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

polofarms
2/21/2015

"Would not buy a BMW from Clown BMW!"

Went to look at 2-3 year old X5's and the salesman barely knew how to start the car, let alone demonstrate any of the features. Walked back in and talked to guys at the "raised desk" and they came across as just sleezy car salesmen. Have owned several BMW's and was treated like I was buying a used KIA!!!

Amed

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Customer service is extremely important to us, so I sincerely apologize that you did not have a positive experience. Please contact me at 336-517-0205 so that I may restore your faith in our dealership. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

hollinowlin
2/03/2015

"Wow, just wow!"

This is my second car purchase from Crown BMW. I am a huge fan! I worked with Danielle Jenner, she's fabulous. She is honest, and has a great personality. When we began the finance part, which is the typical "nerve wrecking" part; our fears were cast aside when we met Jeff Handley. He has a great personality and worked patiently with us to find the best bank/rate for our needs. Our BMW Genius David Heck was also very knowledgeable and helped g out the door well informed about the vehicles features. I will never go anywhere else to purchase a car. They have won by business. GO see them before you make your vehicle purchase anywhere else!

Danielle Jenner, David Heck, Jeff Handley

April 16, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit. Best, Ray Scarbrough, General Manager

BMW Review
1/07/2015

"Service Review"

Great as always. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I would not go any other place. We have been coming to Crown BMW since 1990.

Mike Wilson

clhankins
12/30/2014

"Service "

I have been getting my BMW's serviced at crown for over 7 years. I have always worked with David Clark and Brian Cost. They are the reason i continue to return to this dealership. I always buy my BMW's from Hendrick BMW due to Hendricks customer service and price. The new car manager will walk past you and not even speak. The sales team there is no good at all. I have looked at many cars there and it always ended the same. Poor customer service and inexperienced sales reps placed in a position that they should never be in. Crown has a good service department but they need to take a lesson from Hendrick for sales and customer service.

David Clark Brian Cost

af2707
5/06/2014

"Need a BMW? Go see Bryan Matthews. "

I was in the market recently for a new vehicle and after having a positive experience with Crown Acura (my prior vehicle), I decided to stop by Crown BMW. Mr. Matthews came out to greet me immediately, despite the dealership being officially "closed." We spoke for awhile about what I was looking for and he made many helpful recommendations. Needless to say, after much thought, I came back for a test drive and that sealed the deal. Due to my work schedule, I couldn't get back until about 7:30 pm on a weeknight, but Bryan, Mike Wilson, and the finance team stayed with me well into the evening while we worked out the details. The entire process was painless and Bryan took care of all of the minor details that I didn't want to hassle with. The most important thing about my experience working with Bryan was that at no point did he pressure me into any decision. I've bought a lot of cars in the past and it's refreshing to work with an easygoing sales staff that makes the process that much simpler. This is my first BMW, but it may not be my last. If I ever decide to get another one, I know exactly where to go.

Bryan Matthews

May 13, 2014

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that several members of our team exhibited the type of dedication to you that we expect our team to show everyone who visits Crown BMW. We hope that you're enjoying your BMW and please do come back and see us!