Crystal Mazda

220 Rt. 22 West,
Green Brook, New Jersey 08812
Crystal Mazda Info
About Crystal Mazda

Welcome to Crystal Auto Mall Stop by and visit us today at Crystal Auto Mall, your local Toyota, Mazda & Scion dealership serving Green Brook and surrounding areas. Here at Crystal Auto Mall, we carry new Toyota, Scion & Mazda; used cars, trucks and SUVs to fit every need. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. At Crystal Auto Mall we give you easy access to the most up-to-date internet car buying tools: you can quickly view our New Specials, Used Car Specials, Used Vehicle Inventory, research or compare your new vehicle, request a test drive, apply for financing, schedule your next service appointment, or even get door to door directions. Give us a call at (732) 968-1000!

About Crystal Mazda

lounderlite
1/15/2016

"Laid back experience, left happy with a brand new car!"

I loved the laid back experience! I visited many other dealerships before coming to Crystal Mazda and was turned off by the overly pushy sales people and the fact that they didn't want to listen to what I wanted in a car and payment. Elias was extremely receptive to what my wants and needs were in a car and he came through with not only a top notch experience but I left a happy and satisfied customer with my new 2016 Mazda3!

Elias

January 18, 2016

We are happy to help you! Enjoy your new 2016 Mazda3, thank you!

mg65
1/11/2016

"Great Experience "

My daughter and I were getting an oil change and wandered over to the mazda dealership to look at cars since her lease end was coming up. Victor came out and greeted us and showed us the CX3 and CX5. He worked tirelessly to meet our needs and wants and to provide us with a fair price on the vehicle. He was very helpful and thorough and went to great lengths to please my daughter and I. If you're going to stop in here for a car, ask for Victor!

Victor, Jim

January 18, 2016

Good morning, thank you for visiting us. I am glad we were able to help you pick out a car that suits you best! Thanks for the review!

exbrooklyn
12/23/2015

"Awesome experience all thre way around."

This crew is EXCEPTIONAL!!! Friendly, professional, courteous and caring. They are just the absolute best Service Department I have ever dealt with. From Christian to Jim to Tim and all the rest of the crew. Awesome!!! Makes having to drive to Green Brook worth it!

Jim, Tim, Christian

January 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! Glad we were able to help you out!

lot249
10/12/2015

"Great Service Advisor"

I’m rarely moved to add comments to these types of service satisfaction surveys, but this is one of the exceptions. As you will note, my responses to your survey reflect complete satisfaction with the service I received at my recent appointment and I would most certainly return to Crystal Automall for the next service need. I do however feel I would be remiss if I did not comment on my service advisor Mr. James Miele. Jim was EXCEPTIONAL. Jim explained each aspect of the services needed and why. He helped in reducing the cost of the services by utilizing the coupons I wasn’t sure were relevant to my service needs. He took his time to respond to all my questions and never gave me the feeling he was rushing through his responses to get to the next customer. My car was completed at the time Jim projected it would be done and received a call from him advising of that fact. When I was given the service bill, Jim took the time to step through each item and asked if there were any questions or concerns. I wasn’t just handed a bill and asked to pay at the cashier. I had some concern the recall service could not be done. Jim explained the parts were not currently available but as soon as they are the recall service would be completed. In the meantime, Jim informed me that he had the service tech check the recall item in question and assured me the car was safe. Jim’s attention to my concern was very reassuring. The bottom line, Jim was great. FYI: The CR-X9 is the third (3) new car purchased from Crystal Automall.

Mr. James E. Miele

Emka
8/25/2015

"Service is terrible!"

Recently I went for my monthly appointment and they did not do anything!!! The paperwork said that everything was checked and it was working but two days later after the appointment my brakes started to make a loud noise. So I went to another dealership and it turns out that I did not have any rear brake pads! So I was driving with no brakes which is very dangerous! I would not recommend this place at all..

Scott
7/22/2015

"worst dealership ever"

Worst auto dealership I have ever come across in my life. When you call them for a quote they give you a good price and drag you all the way down to their showroom and then they say that those numbers are not correct and give you some crappy number. Don't ever go there they are a big rip off. Especially the sales manager called Ed. He is a big cheat and will try to confuse you with his numbers. Worst service ever. Its better to pay extra bucks and go to a reliable dealership than talking to these cheats who are not trustworthy at all.

Ed

tachikwa
5/01/2015

"Horrible Service"

• Brought my 10 months car in on for a simple oil change – waited for vehicle for over two hours • By the time I got home, I could not tolerate the smell of burnt oil. I also noticed that there was a puddle of fresh oil on the floor of my garage. • Brought vehicle back the same day and spoke with the service manager – he took car in for a look. He concluded that the person who changed the oil was very careless and had spilled a large amount of oil over the engine block. The staff claimed they attempted to clean vehicle that afternoon • Took car home but the smell was still unbearable. Made an appointment to have engine cleaned • Received a loaner that was filthy in and outside – truly gross to be in. The vehicle didn’t even have windshield washer fluid, which I had to replace. The person issuing the car annotated that a complete inspection of the vehicle’s body, for scratches or marks, was not possible because of how dirty the vehicle was • Picked up my vehicle and, by the time I got home the car still had the same old-car smell – burnt oil • Wrote an email to the Service Manager complaining about the experience and they never responded. Instead, I received an email offer with a $20 discount for an oil change. • Will never go back to that place again

Mike

Anelim
3/03/2015

"Crystal Mazda is the place to go and Bill is your Guy!"

I had never bought or leased a new car before so as a first timer I had a lot of questions even after doing a lot of research. Crystal Mazda had great reviews on dealerrater.com so I decided to go here; they also had the Mazda 3i I wanted in a variety of colors to choose from. When I got to the dealer, I asked for William Hamilton since he had great reviews, and I’m so happy I did, he was just simply the best. I wanted to fully understand everything, leasing implications, fees, maintenance and all that complicated paperwork stuff before deciding on what I wanted and even before test driving. Bill was very informative and patient; he answered every question and explained everything in detail with no rush. He was very personable and made me feel very welcome, kinda like I had been going there for years. When I decided to test drive the car, he was very knowledgeable on the car’s specs and features. When it came down to talk about numbers, Bill and Alex Jimenez were very mindful of what I wanted and what I was able to pay, they were very flexible and I was able to get a very fair price for the car I wanted. They were never pushy, aggressive or condescending, like most sales people usually are. I am very happy with my lease and the excellent customer service they gave me. Bill really goes the extra mile for his customers, after finishing all the paperwork he showed us how to work with the car’s Infotainment system, and how to link my iPhone with the car to play my music, pick up calls and all that tech stuff. My plates came in the next day, so that was very convenient too. Overall it was a great experience…I would definitely recommend Crystal Mazda and Bill is your guy!

randyp1024
9/29/2014

"Great Experience!"

We highly recommend visiting William (Bill) Hamilton at Crystal Auto Mall for your vehicle purchase/lease! He is personable, courteous, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for his customers! Thanks again Bill, we love our new CX-9!!

prateekreddy
9/09/2014

"Mazda Dealership"

I have been going to Crystal Mazda over the last 3 years for my regular servicing. I worked with Victor Rodriguez(who no longer works there) and now with Chris Liquido. They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and provide incentives and rebates that I have not seen anywhere else. After such a wonderful experience I went back to buy a car with them and Ryan Marcussen dealt with us. He was extremely patient and gave us advice and time to make our decisions. He was one of the best dealers I have seen. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone who are planning to buy Toyota/Mazda

Prateek Reddy