Crystal Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Crystal Mazda

Crystal Mazda Info
About Crystal Mazda

Welcome to Crystal Auto Mall Stop by and visit us today at Crystal Auto Mall, your local Toyota, Mazda & Scion dealership serving Green Brook and surrounding areas. Here at Crystal Auto Mall, we carry new Toyota, Scion & Mazda; used cars, trucks and SUVs to fit every need. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. At Crystal Auto Mall we give you easy access to the most up-to-date internet car buying tools: you can quickly view our New Specials, Used Car Specials, Used Vehicle Inventory, research or compare your new vehicle, request a test drive, apply for financing, schedule your next service appointment, or even get door to door directions. Give us a call at (732) 968-1000!

About Crystal Mazda

randyp1024
9/29/2014

"Great Experience!"

We highly recommend visiting William (Bill) Hamilton at Crystal Auto Mall for your vehicle purchase/lease! He is personable, courteous, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile for his customers! Thanks again Bill, we love our new CX-9!!

prateekreddy
9/09/2014

"Mazda Dealership"

I have been going to Crystal Mazda over the last 3 years for my regular servicing. I worked with Victor Rodriguez(who no longer works there) and now with Chris Liquido. They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and provide incentives and rebates that I have not seen anywhere else. After such a wonderful experience I went back to buy a car with them and Ryan Marcussen dealt with us. He was extremely patient and gave us advice and time to make our decisions. He was one of the best dealers I have seen. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone who are planning to buy Toyota/Mazda

Prateek Reddy

Veronica2013
8/30/2013

"Crystal Mazda is the place to go if you’re in the market..."

Crystal Mazda is the place to go if you’re in the market for a Mazda. HANDS DOWN they will give you the BEST car purchase experience. I accompanied my friend during her recent purchase of a 2013 Mazda 3. We worked with Bill Hamilton due to the fantastic reviews he had and I’m glad we did. He really is fantastic and very knowledgeable and understood his product and services. He took care of us from the moment we walked in and was extremely helpful and patient in answering all our questions and showing us several vehicle options. He also allowed us to walk around the lot and look at all the colors available for the Mazda 3. Along with the sales relations manager Andres Jimenez we were able to establish a very fair price for the vehicle. The overall experience at Crystal Mazda was great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Mazda. Ask for Bill he’s genuinely nice and will take care of you.

cris_t
6/03/2013

"I have been taking my Mazda 6 for service here since..."

I have been taking my Mazda 6 for service here since 2008. Got a MazdaSpeed3 in 2011 and I service it at Crystal as well. They are professional, courteous, and always worked towards solving any issue to my satisfaction. Ran into an issue which took a few visits to resolve and Victor went above and beyond to get it fixed. Quite a different experience from other dealership service shops I’ve dealt with. Keep up the good work! -cris

Victor Rodriguez

Ugur84
3/31/2013

"I bought my car there thanks to Robert-motivated guy how..."

I bought my car there thanks to Robert-motivated guy how followed through our deal after some hurdles and got us the car we wanted !

Robert Rodriquez

Crystal Mazda responded to this review

April 09, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best regards, Kendall Petrilli Community Outreach Manager 732-968-1000 ext. 513

RalphHernandez
3/21/2013

"On my third Mazda here and the service has been great. I..."

On my third Mazda here and the service has been great. I just purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 and the car is just awesome. My sales guy was Bill Hamilton and he really hooked it up for me. Nice guy and very professional. He even let my wife and I take the car out to get lunch. That was pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends.

Bill Hamilton

Crystal Mazda responded to this review

April 09, 2013

Wow, three Mazda purchases from Crystal Mazda! We cannot thank you enough for your continued business and for taking the time to write this glowing review. Also, congratulations on the purchase of your 2014 Mazda 6. We strive to provide friendly and professional service to all of our guests. We are pleased to hear that you experienced that same service during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Best regards, Kendall Petrilli Community Outreach Manager 732-968-1000 ext. 513

tim879
9/26/2012

"Raheel took us on a test drive of a Mazda 3 and he was so..."

Raheel took us on a test drive of a Mazda 3 and he was so incredibly knowledgeable about the car, I felt like an expert before I left. He did an amazing job explaining the complex transmission, advanced safety features and other perks of the vehicle. After our test drive we got more of a hard core sales pitch from Rocco asking what we like about this car, and what other cars we liked more. Rocco was very honest, provided us good feedback, which ultimately steered us away from another car we considered (the focus) but in the end, we decided to go with a Subaru. If the dealer where we purchased the car hadn't offered us a lifetime powertrain warranty, we would have likely been back to buy the Mazda. We had a great experience at the dealership, they were very knowledgeable and would definitely consider them again in the future.

Raheel and Rocco

suburbandriver
8/24/2012

"I've been a client of Crystal's for multiple years. They..."

I've been a client of Crystal's for multiple years. They have provided me with good repairs a free loaner and a comfortable room with free wifi if I've needed to wait for service. They are very friendly and work hard to focus on customer satisfaction and maintaining their reputation. The only "suggestion" I might have is that their email does not always work--I've replied to some emails only to have them reject. I know that businesses can't always hire technologists to focus on such things.

varied

Rhalperin
7/14/2012

"I am writing to express my appreciation for the efforts..."

I am writing to express my appreciation for the efforts of one of your employees, Eva Barkalow. We are repeat customers who recently purchased a new 2012 Mazda CX-9 and a 2" trailer hitch was supposed to be installed to accommodate an existing bike rack that I own. However, a 1 1/4" trailer hitch was installed by the service dept. which is incompatible with my expensive bike rack. Eva found a solution (a third party "converter") that was both economical to the dealership and fit my needs exactly. She took care of the whole process when some installation parts were missing or came in wrong. Eva kept me informed throughout the process, and showed great courtesy and a dedication to "getting things right". Eva should be recognized for the great customer service she delivers and how well she represents Crystal Auto Mall. Eva made me a very satisfied customer! Thanks

Eva Barkalow

healthquestnow
4/11/2012

"this was the best experience buying a car i have ever..."

this was the best experience buying a car i have ever had. i have bought 16 cars in my life and never was it this quick and easy...a very efficient dealership. we were done in two hours with plates and all...very fair price as well.

everyone there was amazing