Crystal Mazda

Sales Representative

July 19, 2017

"inconsiderate and unresponsive"

- Anthony S.

I spoke to someone from the parts department who told me it would cost $50.00 to have a programmable key made. I asked if I needed an appointment and he transferred me to service. After several minutes on hold I was prompted to leave a message with my name and number (because my call was important to them). I left a message at 11:10 AM and they never called back. Eventually, I drove there and was told that the key was $50 and the programming another $125. The man at the entrance desk was cordial which is why I gave the star. The service department has not called back a day later.

July 02, 2017

"Terrible experience"

- Allen

Had a terrible time dealing with sales reps. We initially wanted the Costco membership price for a new Mazda. The sales rep ended up with a price equal to online quotes plus he added an extra add on for $200. When we mentioned we had a great initial quote from another dealer, the sales rep gave us a number that was $1000 higher than what we had already! Very aggressive sales strategy and showed no desire to work with us. Needless to say we left after 30 minutes. As we were exiting, heard several employees outside dropping f bombs while on break. Would not recommend, and would highly advise other fantastic Mazda dealers in NJ. In fact, 9 hours later we are driving home in our brand new Mazda CX5 bought from a different dealer! Shame they weren't willing to work with us, since we were ready to buy :)

James Pederson

June 17, 2017

"turned down for a test drive"

- Dr. L

I visited Crystal Mazda interested in the Miata. The salesman met us outside of the dealership and never provided his name. From the pictures below I would guess his name was Brandon Boyd. I believe he made an assumption that I wanted to test drive the car for the fun of it. He refused to allow the drive saying all salespeople were busy. I could come back to schedule the drive at a later time. I could buy the car for cash, this is not an expensive car for me. I have never been denied a test drive. I will never go back to Crystal Mazda.

Brandon Boyd