Crystal Mazda

Ryan Marcussen, BDC Sales Representative, Crystal Mazda

Ryan Marcussen

BDC Sales Representative

May 22, 2017

"No customer that enter their property shall leave empty hand"

- MayHigh

The customer service was amazing. Staff was smiling and greeting. I felt welcome and at home. They help me exceedingly, abundantly, above and beyond I could ever ask or think. Best toyota dealership of them all

AB Issa

May 13, 2017

"Purchased Car"

- Sophia

Victor and team at Crystal Toyota assisted us in purchasing a new SUV. The process was efficient and pleasant. Victor was very courteous and professional and also answered any questions we had relating to process and SUV. Will definitely refer to friends and family. Great experience!

Victor Preciado

April 22, 2017

"Really Rude"

- Customer

I have never had a worse experience with a car dealer in my life. I wanted to test drive a Miata to compare with a Fiat 124 that I had just driven from another dealer. The salesman said he could not approve a test drive and the sales manager said he would only allow it if I was going to purchase the car. Extremely rude and acted like I wanted to steal the car. Stay away!!

Sales manager