Crystal Mazda

BDC Sales Representative

March 28, 2017

"sales"

- wolfsonlow

The communication between the salesman (Ab) and us was really good. All our questions were answered in a timely manner. I would recommend Ab and his manager John to anyone interested in buying a car at a affordable price.

October 23, 2016

"The Mazda Car Place to Be! Excellent Experience!"

- MazdaCX5Girl

I liked the professionalism, respect and courtesy of the staff where I purchased my car at Crystal Auto Mall in Green Brook, NJ...... Especially by the General Manager Robert Rameriz and Elias Iraheta, my Customer Product Advisor. I spent more time there than I planned making very important decisions buying my car and everyone was very patient and understanding to my needs. I am soooo very happy and excited with my New Mazda 2016.5 CX-5 Grand Touring especially the feel, performance, & luxury of the car. I really Love the color, Deep Crystal Blue with 2 tone leather interior !! I am getting so many compliments on my car. Thank You for making me Happy and very Satisfied!!

May 12, 2016

"Quote low and invoice higher. Do not tell the truth."

- Wayne

Before you go to the Crystal Auto Mall Service Department you should think twice and decide not to go. We were quoted a lower price than invoiced when we picked up our car. In addition, we still feel that the repair was unnecessary. Drove the car there because the brake switch was broken for the fourth time in one year. They called and said the car could not be driven and it was dangerous and needed an expensive repair. The service advisor Aaron was very nice even though he can't remember what he quoted us on the phone. He actually got it wrong two times even after the repair order was completed. Rudy the service manager needs to adjust his attitude.