Crystal Mazda

Overall Rating 5

Crystal Mazda
Crystal Mazda Info
About Crystal Mazda

Welcome to Crystal Auto Mall Stop by and visit us today at Crystal Auto Mall, your local Toyota, Mazda & Scion dealership serving Green Brook and surrounding areas. Here at Crystal Auto Mall, we carry new Toyota, Scion & Mazda; used cars, trucks and SUVs to fit every need. We take pride in the vehicles we sell and strive to succeed in great customer experience and satisfaction. At Crystal Auto Mall we give you easy access to the most up-to-date internet car buying tools: you can quickly view our New Specials, Used Car Specials, Used Vehicle Inventory, research or compare your new vehicle, request a test drive, apply for financing, schedule your next service appointment, or even get door to door directions. Give us a call at (732) 968-1000!

About Crystal Mazda

"Mazda Dealership"

I have been going to Crystal Mazda over the last 3 years for my regular servicing. I worked with Victor Rodriguez(who no longer works there) and now with Chris Liquido. They have been absolutely wonderful to work with and provide incentives and rebates that I have not seen anywhere else. After such a wonderful experience I went back to buy a car with them and Ryan Marcussen dealt with us. He was extremely patient and gave us advice and time to make our decisions. He was one of the best dealers I have seen. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone who are planning to buy Toyota/Mazda

Prateek Reddy

"Crystal Mazda is the place to go if you’re in the market..."

Crystal Mazda is the place to go if you’re in the market for a Mazda. HANDS DOWN they will give you the BEST car purchase experience. I accompanied my friend during her recent purchase of a 2013 Mazda 3. We worked with Bill Hamilton due to the fantastic reviews he had and I’m glad we did. He really is fantastic and very knowledgeable and understood his product and services. He took care of us from the moment we walked in and was extremely helpful and patient in answering all our questions and showing us several vehicle options. He also allowed us to walk around the lot and look at all the colors available for the Mazda 3. Along with the sales relations manager Andres Jimenez we were able to establish a very fair price for the vehicle. The overall experience at Crystal Mazda was great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Mazda. Ask for Bill he’s genuinely nice and will take care of you.

"I have been taking my Mazda 6 for service here since..."

I have been taking my Mazda 6 for service here since 2008. Got a MazdaSpeed3 in 2011 and I service it at Crystal as well. They are professional, courteous, and always worked towards solving any issue to my satisfaction. Ran into an issue which took a few visits to resolve and Victor went above and beyond to get it fixed. Quite a different experience from other dealership service shops I’ve dealt with. Keep up the good work! -cris

Victor Rodriguez

"I bought my car there thanks to Robert-motivated guy how..."

I bought my car there thanks to Robert-motivated guy how followed through our deal after some hurdles and got us the car we wanted !

Robert Rodriquez

Crystal Mazda responded to this review

April 09, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Best regards, Kendall Petrilli Community Outreach Manager 732-968-1000 ext. 513

"On my third Mazda here and the service has been great. I..."

On my third Mazda here and the service has been great. I just purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 and the car is just awesome. My sales guy was Bill Hamilton and he really hooked it up for me. Nice guy and very professional. He even let my wife and I take the car out to get lunch. That was pretty cool. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends.

Bill Hamilton

Crystal Mazda responded to this review

April 09, 2013

Wow, three Mazda purchases from Crystal Mazda! We cannot thank you enough for your continued business and for taking the time to write this glowing review. Also, congratulations on the purchase of your 2014 Mazda 6. We strive to provide friendly and professional service to all of our guests. We are pleased to hear that you experienced that same service during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Best regards, Kendall Petrilli Community Outreach Manager 732-968-1000 ext. 513

"Raheel took us on a test drive of a Mazda 3 and he was so..."

Raheel took us on a test drive of a Mazda 3 and he was so incredibly knowledgeable about the car, I felt like an expert before I left. He did an amazing job explaining the complex transmission, advanced safety features and other perks of the vehicle. After our test drive we got more of a hard core sales pitch from Rocco asking what we like about this car, and what other cars we liked more. Rocco was very honest, provided us good feedback, which ultimately steered us away from another car we considered (the focus) but in the end, we decided to go with a Subaru. If the dealer where we purchased the car hadn't offered us a lifetime powertrain warranty, we would have likely been back to buy the Mazda. We had a great experience at the dealership, they were very knowledgeable and would definitely consider them again in the future.

Raheel and Rocco

"I've been a client of Crystal's for multiple years. They..."

I've been a client of Crystal's for multiple years. They have provided me with good repairs a free loaner and a comfortable room with free wifi if I've needed to wait for service. They are very friendly and work hard to focus on customer satisfaction and maintaining their reputation. The only "suggestion" I might have is that their email does not always work--I've replied to some emails only to have them reject. I know that businesses can't always hire technologists to focus on such things.

varied

"I am writing to express my appreciation for the efforts..."

I am writing to express my appreciation for the efforts of one of your employees, Eva Barkalow. We are repeat customers who recently purchased a new 2012 Mazda CX-9 and a 2" trailer hitch was supposed to be installed to accommodate an existing bike rack that I own. However, a 1 1/4" trailer hitch was installed by the service dept. which is incompatible with my expensive bike rack. Eva found a solution (a third party "converter") that was both economical to the dealership and fit my needs exactly. She took care of the whole process when some installation parts were missing or came in wrong. Eva kept me informed throughout the process, and showed great courtesy and a dedication to "getting things right". Eva should be recognized for the great customer service she delivers and how well she represents Crystal Auto Mall. Eva made me a very satisfied customer! Thanks

Eva Barkalow

"this was the best experience buying a car i have ever..."

this was the best experience buying a car i have ever had. i have bought 16 cars in my life and never was it this quick and easy...a very efficient dealership. we were done in two hours with plates and all...very fair price as well.

everyone there was amazing

"I went to the dealership looking to buy a new car. I was..."

I went to the dealership looking to buy a new car. I was narrowing down between a MazdaSpeed 3, VW GTI, VW CC, Kia Optima SX. Initial salesman greeted me nice enough. He immediately tried to qualify me. He asked if I was buying the MazdaSpeed 3 otherwise he can't really let me test drive it. How will I know if I like the car if I don't drive it to compare it to the others? But he said he would check with his "manager". About 30 seconds later, a young guy walks out and claims he is one of the managers. he begins to ask me about what cars I was thinking about. I tell him and say I'd like to compare the MazdaSpeed 3 to the others. he also begins to qualify me and gives me the same line. he tells me, he will check with his manager to see if he can get the keys. He comes back out after 15-30 secs and tells me, "how about this, you go and test drive the other cars first. i want us to be the last place and then I'll let you test drive it. He was smug and he mentioned that no dealer who has a sporty car or upscale car will let me test drive it. Also he didn't know if he was already the last place I was going! I told him, are you sure that is what you want to do. I absolutely cannot buy a car without driving it. I told him If I leave, I am not coming back. So as I was leaving, I told "by the way, I did test drive a VW GTI with no problems. I told I'll just make my purchase elsewhere" and left. My brother was on the other side of the lot where its Crystal Toyota. Too bad they lost another sale as he and his wife was interested in a new Rav4. I can understand they don't want to put miles on the MazdaSpeed 3, but not letting anyone test drive it unless they are going to buy it? Its not like its a Bugatti Veyron or something so rare.

I was there so short I didnt get thier names.

Ryan Marcussen