Cullman Dodge Chrysler

Cullman Dodge Chrysler Info

kphar3
7/01/2016

"Unprofessional Sales People"

I contacted the dealership this week about a 2015 Chevrolet LTZ that they had. I told the salesperson that I would be over on Friday to look at the car. I made a @100 mile trip to get there only to be told that the car had been sold the day before, and the salesperson had not bothered to let me know so that I would not make the drive. If he thought that he could have shown me something else, he was sadly mistaken and the Chevy was the only one I was interested in. To no contact me was inconsiderate and unprofessional.

J. Moss

Cowan
12/09/2015

"just wonderful"

Cullman Chrysler Dodge has been very helpful on my vehicle purchase. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a vehicle. They are a very honest dealer and will do their best for you.

Carolyn Trammell

macintoshfarms
3/24/2014

"Dealer undervalued my trade (Ram) by the same amount of..."

Dealer undervalued my trade (Ram) by the same amount of the new vehicle mfg & dealer rebates. They did not drive the trade. Salesman stated the 2014 Ram 2500 4D now has independent suspension.

Cullman Dodge

david.streling
1/02/2013

"i have used this dealer for service for the last 15 years..."

i have used this dealer for service for the last 15 years and they do great honest service and i had 1 van that a different dealer wouldnt fix the front ball joint even thoe it was still under warrenty and ended up taking it to cullman and they fixed it with no problems i have bought most of my vans from them.i have always bought my vech from scotty maples and he is a great person to work with and i trust him that i took my daughter to him when to trade in a jeep that she was having problems with and got a great trade in on it.

scotty maples

Muscle1
7/01/2011

"The first time I looked at the Challenger the salesman..."

The first time I looked at the Challenger the salesman did not even offer a test drive. After a few weeks I tried to give a second chance and this salesman let me drive the car. He didn't know much about the car or his sales manager. Tried to tell me the CHallenger and Ram MDS go from 8 cylinders to 6. Its 8 to 4. There were other questions they couldn't answer either. They ask me if I wanted to trade and I told them I needed to think on it and he gave a fair price on the Challenger but I told them that I was afraid they would low ball me on my trade. They said they would not. This was saturday, monday I came back and was ready the trade. They tried to low ball me on my trade, the amount they said they would take off the new car was not in the deal as promised. Their used car salesman tried to tell me my Toyota was not worth anything. Really. The salesman told me that my trade just is not worth anything as well and their Dodge they could sell at top price because they were hot. He also said their jeeps bring whatever they want for them. BS!!! They keep my insurance card and didn't even try to contact me to get it back. I went to get it and the salesman was rude. female.

Derek