Culver City Volvo Cars

Richard  Diaz, Assistant Internet Manager, Culver City Volvo Cars

Richard Diaz

Assistant Internet Manager

August 07, 2017

"Quick and easy with fantastic customer service"

- beth123

Everything you want in a 10,000 mile check in when you have a crazy, busy life. Another reason I love CC Volvo - their people.,

August 05, 2017

"They Take Care of You"

- mullitt3d

I rarely have to bring my Volvo in for service but when I do, it's taken care of quickly and I rarely pay much.

August 05, 2017

"Overall, excellent service"

- Elizabeth Davis

Made an appointment for 1 year service. Martin took care of my car and went over the issues. He also pointed out the my gear shift plastic cover was starting to crack and said they would replace it. I did not notice this but welcomed the replacement. They were very thorough and even offered to wash my car when I picked it up the following day but I said no since we had slight rainfall.

New 2017 Volvo S90, $52590