Cumberland Chrysler Center Inc

Greg Jordan

June 16, 2017

"Great sales experience"

- HappyFiat

Had a great sales experience working with Jordan Godwin. Pleasant, professional and very knowledgable about the Fiat 500C. Great experience. He was low key, no pressure but could really explain the features of the car. Came back with my husband several weeks later and we bought the car. Would definitely recommend Jordan and the dealership.

Jordan Godwin

June 05, 2017

"Great experience "

- Happy

Logan is a very knowledgeable sales consultant. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anyone. They matched a price I saw on the Internet without any haggling.

Andy Claborn
Other Employees : Logan

May 28, 2017

"Disappointed "

- hblackwell

Any dealership that will knowingly sell a vehicle that is unsafe to a first time mommy of a 5 week old baby is not a dealership I would want to send my family and friends to. I bought a vehicle on Wednesday and it was FINE all the way from Cookeville to my home in Livingston. I parked the car and because it was just a secondary vehicle I did not drive it again until Friday when my brothers came in from Knoxville and we headed to the park. I didn't even make it a half mile down the road WITH ALL THE KIDDOS in the car and it just locks up in the middle of the road. No power, no ability to steer, nothing. Luckily this happened on a back road and not a main road so I was able to get us to safety before we got hit but had it been on a main road we may not have been so lucky. I am so absolutely disgusted at the fact that with this safety issue it still somehow happened to pass inspection?? My sales lady knew I had just had a baby and sold me this unsafe vehicle anyway. Buyer Beware.

Roberta Love