D & M Motorsports

D & M Motorsports Info

edb33
2/11/2015

"A Great Experience"

D & M made the process of buying and shipping my vehicle easier than I ever could have imagined. They answered all my questions promptly, before, during, and after the purchase. I would buy from D & M again, and recommend them to anyone looking for a specialty car.

Falls
1/28/2015

"Exceptional Job!"

I was nervous to purchase a car over the internet. In the end, this was a truly a great experience! The car exceeded my expectations and Angie was first class to work with! Will use this company again in the future. G.R. Falls

george.dilorenzo
9/24/2014

"Trust These Guys"

I believe that "trust" is key when it comes to buying car especially in the case of purchasing a car remotely. The only thing that I had to go on were provided pics over the web and a friendly voice on the other end of the line. But I assure you in a world of small shifty dealerships these guys are NOT THAT! I trust them (which is something that I never thought that I would say about a car dealer). The 2005 lotus that they sold me looks the same if not better sitting my garage as they did in the pictures. The car runs great and is mint! It is one the finest examples of a low mile Elise that I had come across. They welcome 3rd party inspections and in that case as well the car passed with a perfect score. In short if you are going to "trust" someone with a purchase of a exotic car these are your "go to" guys. Dave and Angie were super professional. I asked for a lot and they were not only able but excited to help. That was another interesting point: they really love what they do and it shows!

Dave, Angie

zukes33
5/16/2014

"Excellent Experience"

This was the easiest transaction I have ever completed. I saw a vehicle online that sparked some interest and eventually I sent an inquiry over to D&M. From that moment, Angie and the rest of D & M took care of me like I was family. Angie and the staff were more than generous with their time giving me more information than requested. Also, the quality of the vehicles they have in stock are beyond belief. The vehicle I purchased was the cleanest used vehicle I have ever seen! Beyond appearance was the fact that the cars history not only checked out but, was as clean as the vehicle itself. Everything about this experience was top notch and I would recommend D & M to anyone looking for a car. The staff is courteous and eager to help you make buying a car as easy as possible. I would suggest you check out D & M if you want high quality from an extremely knowledgeable and friendly dealer.

D & M Motorsports responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Thank you, Chris! Enjoy your Maserati! :)

GeorgeWendelin
3/05/2014

"My name is George W, I'm 65 years old, and always had..."

My name is George W, I'm 65 years old, and always had a yearning for a corvette. I started looking at web sites just to see what was out there and came across D & M. The photos and detailed description of each car is outstanding and gives you a feel for the vehicle. I was a total novice and didn't have a clue what to look for or what questions to ask. I spoke with Angie and she was very helpful in explaining the different models and options. I pretty much zeroed in on one car, thought about it for a couple of days and called her back and ordered it. Everything was professionally handled over the phone or internet. The car had to be transported 600 miles, the first transporter didn't have the proper equipment, so D&M refused to load my car and arranged for a second transporter. The car arrived on a Sunday and Angie called to make sure everything was as expected and that I was totally satisfied. I couldn't be happier, the whole experience with D&M was pleasant and professional.

chickpox1
1/29/2014

"I worked with Angie on the purchase of my 2011 corvette..."

I worked with Angie on the purchase of my 2011 corvette gs and I have to say I was completely blown away with how friendly and helpful she was, she made me feel like we've been knowing each other for a long time and she made my car buying experience the smoothest I've ever had they even paid for my trade to be shipped to them to help keep down the cost and when my corvette arrived I was in total shock with how beautiful the car was, I had never purchased a car from another state before but Angie made my experience a great one and I would definitely go back to them in the future. My name is Clinton and if you ask me D&M motorsports gets an A from me thanks again Angie.

angie

JJaspo
11/22/2013

"Angie at D&M is amazing to work with! She is very..."

Angie at D&M is amazing to work with! She is very professional and answered all my questions/concerns promptly. I would recommend dealer with her, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her on future purchases. She gave me a fair price, and sent the paperwork asap. She also handled the shipping of my vehicle and it arrived in pristine condition! She is a professional and great at what she does!

jimjamrus
10/23/2013

"My name is Jim Jamrus and I have been collecting cars for..."

My name is Jim Jamrus and I have been collecting cars for over 46 years. During that time I have had over 12 Corvettes and during the last 3 years I have been collecting High end classic cars. After working on a friends Corvette I got the bug to get another Corvette.I went to the internet site of D&M Motorsports . Their site has all High Def photos that are taken by a profesional photagrapher and I found a pristine 1993 40th Anniversary Corvette with only 1,300 documented miles.I went up to D&M and Dave handled the sale. We settled on a price and I purchased the car that day. Because of the low miles on the car Dave arranged with Mike to deliver the car in an enclosed trailer to my home. Mike is the president & owner of D&M yet he took the time to deliver the car himself.In 67 years I have never taken the time to write a reviw on anyone,But D&M is truely special. Kevin & Angie were also fun to talk with and my entire experience was like hanging out with good friends.I went back to pick up my plates and ended up buying a 2001 Vette. The truely unusual part of this deal was Mike took my pristine 1940 Chevy coupe in on trade. D&M is a High end sports car and Corvette dealer yet he took an antique car in on trade just to close the deal. I have been back several times just to wander their fantastic show room because every week they get in four or five different cars.Don't take my word for it check out their great website and if you are in the Chicago area stop in and meet them. D&M stands for "Devoted Management.

Dave,Mike ,Kevin, Angie

Corvette03
9/01/2013

"Hi,I'm Jose from Miami and I recommend D&M..."

Hi,I'm Jose from Miami and I recommend D&M Motorsport with my eyes close,specially if is Angie taking care of your purchase. She is very warm,friendly and very professional and she will go out of her way for you to get the corvette or any other car if you are serious about buying a good quality car from D&M Motorsport . Personally , Angie is the best, she made my purchase experience one that I will not forget. ATT: Jose

D & M Motorsports responded to this review

September 03, 2013

Hi Jose! Thank you so much!!!! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed working with you. It has been such a pleasure - one that I will also never forget. You're a great guy, and you deserve that beautiful Corvette! Please stay in touch, and I hope you come visit us if you're ever in Chicago. Sincerely, Angie

CedarRoxie
8/18/2013

"Great experience overall. Extremely satisfied with the..."

Great experience overall. Extremely satisfied with the service and the car I purchased. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high performance car.