D & M Motorsports

Chignoli Auto Sales

Midwest Motors

Chuck
6/16/2016

"2012 Corvette Grand Sport Purchase"

Good Evening Angie, I wanted to let you know that our Grand Sport arrived earlier today and you were right......it looked even better in person. The car was in even better detailed condition than most vehicles I have purchased brand new. I want to thank you for all your great assistance with our purchase. D & M made the out of state purchase simple and stress free beginning from your outstanding communication throughout the entire process to your arranging the shipping of our car right to our front door! I will definitely recommend D & M to anyone looking to purchase low mileage pristine condition cars! Thank you again for a great corvette buying experience! Chuck and Brenda Lybeck

Greenbeanie
5/14/2016

"Honest, friendly, helpful and right-priced."

I searched the internet for months looking to upgrade my 2000 Corvette. I knew the color I wanted (Jetstream Blue) was hard to find, and luckily I found a 2011 at D & M Motorsports, 320 miles away from my home. My anxiety was put to rest with the dealilngs with Angie and Kevin. I could not have been happier with every aspect of the transaction, especially the efficiency with which they operated. I was back on the road within 3 hours of the time they opened up in the morning and we began the process. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Angie, Kevin

Joe & Theresa
11/13/2015

"Honest and patient customer service"

Dear Mike, Angie and Kevin, We would like to thank all of you for the wonderful experience we have had with you in the purchase of our "new' 2010 Z06 Corvette!! You were patient with us and all of our questions and concerns that this car was truly what you said it was. We are VERY picky and Mike said he is even pickier. We believe Joe has met his match. We have never purchased anything sight unseen, especially a vehicle. This car was everything you said it was. We were not disappointed. All of you could not have been nicer or more professional. It gives us a very good feeling that there are still good, honest people out there. We have dealt with car dealers in the past, that is why we were a little skeptical when you said how great this car was. You were all honest with us from the beginning and did all you could to help us with whatever we needed. We would love your potential customers to know that they can believe in all of you and walk away with a good feeling! Thanks again for everything. We will truly enjoy this car. Everyone that has seen it LOVES it!! Joe and Theresa Florida, USA

Mike, Angie, Kevin

Sandy R, Dahlgren, IL
7/14/2015

"Wow, what an amazing experience!"

At the age of 55 decided it was time to purchase the car of my dreams. I had searched locally with no luck therefore I extended my search to the internet. I was very hesitant to purchase a car over the internet. I called Angie asked questions regarding their 2004 Corvette listed on their site. I immediately felt at ease, this is not your ordinary car lot no pushy salesperson or vehicles you would have to question. She answered all my questions in a most professional way and spoke with respect. Unlike other sites they offered many pictures of the Corvette not just two or three but enough you could see it from every angle. Never in my life would I think that I would buy a Corvette sight unseen (other than pictures). But I did! To take delivery I purchased a one way train ticket to Chicago, Angie went above and beyond by picking us up at the Central Station minutes after our arrival took us to D & M Motorsport where I finally seen in person the most beautiful 2004 Corvette that I had already paid for. She had told me it was a beautiful car and that I would not be disappointed. She was absolutely correct. I don't feel I could recommend purchasing from all dealers over the internet but your investment is safe with D & M Motorsport. I would recommend D & M Motorsport to anyone looking for that special dream car. I am so glad I took this leap of faith!.

D & M Motorsports responded to this review

July 16, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Sandy! It was so great meeting you, and working with you was an absolute pleasure! It is certainly understandable to feel hesitant when making such a large purchase sight unseen, so thank you for putting your trust in me and allowing me to sell you your dream car!!

Jim R.
7/13/2015

"Personable, Professional, Proficient!!"

Currently working and living in Singapore with intentions to move back to Florida in SEP15. I desired a daily driver Corvette so I ended up buying a 96 Polo Green Vette with 20K miles on it from D&M Motorsports. I was a little hesitant to buy this car unseen and through email, but the reviews on D&M gave me solace to go ahead. I purchased the car through wire transfer (Professional), asked D&M to hold it for a month so delivery could occur while visiting Florida (Personable), D&M arranged to have the Vette shipped to arrive at my place of stay in Florida the morning after I arrived (Proficient). The Vette showed up at my place of stay at 10AM in absolutely beautiful condition, looked like it came right off the showroom floor. The title and bill of sale showed up via UPS at 1045AM, and I had the Vette registered/tagged in the state of Florida by noon. My wife of 39 years was apprehensive with this whole process, but by the time we had 100 miles on the Vette she had already told me at least three times how much she liked my car and how impressed she was with how smooth the process went. So much so in fact, she has asked me to work with D&M to locate her SUV for when we return for good in a couple of months. Needless to say I was very pleased with this whole transaction and would buy from D&M again. Jim R.

Lil' GTO
5/04/2015

"Courteous, Well Informed & Professional!"

We purchased our 2006 GTO thanks to D&M's ability to locate such a rare and immaculate car and Angie's awesome customer service in handling every detail involved to take it from dream to reality. Angie, was able to answer every question, handled all the paperwork and arranged for shipment out-of-state in a professional and ALWAYS courteous manner. The customer service we received far exceeded our expectations, and it was obvious Angie's focus was to not only take care of business but to treat customers the way she would want herself or her family members to be treated. Kevin, who handled the financing from out of state, was wonderful to work with as well. The car was exactly as it was described and pictured. We would highly recommend D&M Motorsports to others!

edb33
2/11/2015

"A Great Experience"

D & M made the process of buying and shipping my vehicle easier than I ever could have imagined. They answered all my questions promptly, before, during, and after the purchase. I would buy from D & M again, and recommend them to anyone looking for a specialty car.

Falls
1/28/2015

"Exceptional Job!"

I was nervous to purchase a car over the internet. In the end, this was a truly a great experience! The car exceeded my expectations and Angie was first class to work with! Will use this company again in the future. G.R. Falls

george.dilorenzo
9/24/2014

"Trust These Guys"

I believe that "trust" is key when it comes to buying car especially in the case of purchasing a car remotely. The only thing that I had to go on were provided pics over the web and a friendly voice on the other end of the line. But I assure you in a world of small shifty dealerships these guys are NOT THAT! I trust them (which is something that I never thought that I would say about a car dealer). The 2005 lotus that they sold me looks the same if not better sitting my garage as they did in the pictures. The car runs great and is mint! It is one the finest examples of a low mile Elise that I had come across. They welcome 3rd party inspections and in that case as well the car passed with a perfect score. In short if you are going to "trust" someone with a purchase of a exotic car these are your "go to" guys. Dave and Angie were super professional. I asked for a lot and they were not only able but excited to help. That was another interesting point: they really love what they do and it shows!

Dave, Angie

zukes33
5/16/2014

"Excellent Experience"

This was the easiest transaction I have ever completed. I saw a vehicle online that sparked some interest and eventually I sent an inquiry over to D&M. From that moment, Angie and the rest of D & M took care of me like I was family. Angie and the staff were more than generous with their time giving me more information than requested. Also, the quality of the vehicles they have in stock are beyond belief. The vehicle I purchased was the cleanest used vehicle I have ever seen! Beyond appearance was the fact that the cars history not only checked out but, was as clean as the vehicle itself. Everything about this experience was top notch and I would recommend D & M to anyone looking for a car. The staff is courteous and eager to help you make buying a car as easy as possible. I would suggest you check out D & M if you want high quality from an extremely knowledgeable and friendly dealer.

Angie Colando

D & M Motorsports responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Thank you, Chris! Enjoy your Maserati! :)