DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights

3.9

5060 Auth Way, Marlow Heights, Maryland 20746

Steve Kemp, Sales Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights

Steve Kemp

Farzad Mostofi, General Sales Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights

Farzad Mostofi

Tim Williams, Finance Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights

Tim Williams

Henry Marin, Finance Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights

Henry Marin

June 15, 2017

"Purchase"

- Avion Harriot

Daniel Amos was very patient and his customer service skills was exceptional.He was very helpful regarding my corncern towards my 2017 Latitude perchase.Would highly recommend him to my family and friends who is thinking about a new car.

June 15, 2017

"Steve Kemp is the best dealer to work with!"

- cfrancesca

I went into Darcars to find a used car. Steve sat with me and my dad and asked what I wanted. He showed us around the lot and took notice into every car I had interest in. I ended up buying a wonderful used 2016 Honda civic. I got a great deal on it - it's my first car! Unfortunately my car broke down a couple weeks after I bought it (minor problem). It was 7 AM and I called Steve as both of my parents were at work and I was freaking out on the side of 95 north! Steve came to my rescue and waited for the tow truck with me for TWO hours. He even called Honda and got me a rental car for the weekend, as I was going on a trip. Steve made the car buying experience easy and he clearly really cares about his customers. He wants the happy and satisfied, and I definitely am!

Other Employees : James Solis

June 04, 2017

"2017 Jeep Cherokee _ Mr. Steve Kemp"

- LICO

I just purchased a New 2017 Jeep Cherokee from Mr. Steve Kemp. What a pleasure to buy when the salesperson you are buying from has the professionalism and knowledge and there is no pressure, all runs flawless, and you get the customer service you deserve. The whole team at DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights worked together to make this purchase. Mr. Kemp allowed me to feel comfortable, and as an existing customer will recommend Him for any purchase New or Used. DARCARS Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Marlow Heights, You have them ALL. " I"LL BE BACK "

Other Employees : Financing By: James Solis