DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

Charles  Benn

Bill Amos, Service Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

Bill Amos

Service Manager

Tim Williams, Finance Manager, DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

Tim Williams

November 29, 2016

"Very satisfied with Mr. Charles Benn"

- Avis White Thomas

We were very satisfied with the great customer service with Mr. Benn. Always greeted us with a smile and was very responsive to our needs. Mr. Benn was very knowledgeable, helpful and we were very happy with the transaction in reference to our purchase of our new. In my opinion Mr. Benn was top notch in the way things were handled! Mr. Henry Marin was great as well in explaining to us about the financing. Erwin and Avis Thomas

November 05, 2016

"Looking for a used car. Amazing Service!"

- adggaz31

Had a great Experience with DARCARS. I was looking for a used SUV and Marcellus Blanding really took care of me. E-mailing me every day with new options that came up. He was very quick to respond to any questions I had and made my transition very smooth. He really made sure that I found the car I liked and did a fantastic job of it. I am so happy with my new car and I can really thank Marcellus Blanding and DARCARS.

September 10, 2016

"Ripped off "

- Cheated

I bought a new Dodge Journey last year and the transmission went out. I took it back to the Dodge dealer they told me even though it is on the recall list and under warranty I have to pay for 4 hours of labor . I would not recommend DARCARS Dodge to my enemies .

New 2015 Jeep Renegade, $27050