DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

• Children
RedCamaro14
7/09/2016

"Awesome Team @ Darcars"

3 weeks ago I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro with only 11,000 miles on it... My salesman Calvin was awesome and attentive to my every need. I purchased the car within 2 hours and the entire staff at Darcars should be applauded for their dedicated service. In addition, they have followed up with me for 3 consecutive weeks regarding my purchase and offering assistance, if I was experiencing any problems. I'll be purchasing ALL my future vehicles from Darcars and directing my family and friends to do the same. Thanks!

July 11, 2016

We truly appreciate your wonderful review, thank you for sharing! Let us know if you need anything or have any question, we will be happy to help. Welcome to the DARCARS Family, enjoy your awesome Camaro!

john
6/23/2016

"bad behavior"

they just rob you ...and try to explain you more bull shit abt your car ..we need more time and the car will ready soon un trust able dealership..stupid

supervisore

June 23, 2016

Hello John, thank you for sharing your review with us. Please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to get more information about your experience and provide assistance. Thank you

MilkshakeMan
5/31/2016

"We will deal again"

This dealership is the place to be. No-nonsense sales talk. The trade-in figure was good as well...we couldn't asked for more. They will take care of you from sales agent to the GM. If we will trade in our current car in the future, we will definitely do it with Darcars.

Kevin Benn

May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

amanda
1/26/2016

"they made matters worst"

Big waste of time, had apt. to get lights fixed because two lights was out left there with no break lights, not sure what they did.

not sure

January 27, 2016

Hi Amanda. I am so sorry to hear this. I would like to have our Service Director look into this and reach out to you. Can you please email me directly at jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you.

mhgoughton
12/14/2015

"Poor customer service and liars"

We purchased a 2015 jeep renegade back in Sept and we're told we would be getting a second key and floor mats. After multiple calls and emails I received an email and told there was no second key and I could purchase one on ebay. After leaving several negative feedbacks Terry Ferguson called and said they would be getting me a key if I took down the posting. The key took several weeks to come in and when I arrived to have the key programmed I waited 2 hours. When I asked what was taking so long I was told the key was not working and I would have to come back the following day. I took the key and departed. DARCARS never followed back up with me and I went to a local Jeep dealer. I was told the key was bad and a new one had to be ordered. Had Darcars called the factory they would have known this. A lot of wasted time has been spent with Darcars. There is a lack of follow through and false promises. Buyers beware.

Kyle Martin

December 14, 2015

Hello Mandy. I am sorry to hear this. I thought we had this all taken care of. Please email me directly at jdobson@DARCARS.com. I will see what I can personally do at this time. Thank you.

Gatorboi
7/03/2015

"Do not get your car repaired there"

DO NOT GET YOUR CAR FIXED THERE.....it may literally cost you serious injury or money. Long story short they claimed to have fixed my brake system issue. Days later after literally almost crashing my vehicle due to brake failures. The mechanic told me that your vehicles brake system was NEVER touched and literally was the worst condition he has ever seen. Oh for icing on the cake they stole lug nuts from both rear tires leaving me with 3 out 5 on each wheel, which is extremely dangerous due to the fact my wheels of could literally been ripped off while driving. Also they have been ignoring my calls for days, they don't even have the courtesy of repairing my issues or ecknowledege it. Do yourself a favor and never have your car repaired there.

Service dept.

dunit
6/09/2015

"Don't trust to payoff trade-in"

Purchased a vehicle over 30 days ago and they still have not paid off the trade-in. Worst experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle.

beware
4/18/2015

"DON'T TRUST MARLOW HEIGHTS DODGE - DARCARS"

I PURCHASED A NEW CAR FROM MARLOW HEIGHTS DODGE (DARCARS). NEVER WILL I PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP, AGAIN. THERE WAS PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY WON'T REPAIR. AT FIRST, THEY AGREED TO REPAIR, THEN THEY IGNORED ME. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DARCARS DODGE IN MARLOW HEIGHTS!!!

DissatisfiedM
1/06/2014

"My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My..."

My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My sales person was only interested in making the sale. He lied, told me that my Jeep was a "Black Ops Edition", when in fact it's just an Over Priced Wrangler Sport with black rims. The people in the finance department are crooks and liars as well. After waiting a whole month for satellite radio/navigation to be installed, the service department wasn't that great either. I had to make two additional trips because they installed the wrong part. I would not recommend my friends/family to buy a vehicle from Darcars Marlow Heights.

Derek Curtis

XYXYXY
12/10/2013

"I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in..."

I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in the end I had experience dealing with at least 6 dealers in the area. Erika, Terry and Darcars were by far the best group to deal with when all was said and done. Honest with pricing - not "special internet" prices that turn out to be complete lies, no bait and switch tactics like the dealer in Woodbridge - and willing to negotiate, a seemingly lost art with most of the other dealers. Most importantly the team did not waste my time, they were responsive and they actually delivered the vehicle to me 50+ miles from their dealership. I do not generally take the time to fill out things like this, but after getting jerked around by a couple of the other Chrysler dealers around, I feel I owe it to Darcars and anyone looking for a Chrysler to praise their effort. And the Chrysler 300C I purchased has exceeded all expectations and has even changed some attitudes among my "car" friends. There is nothing that my car lacks and when one compares the ride and features to the imports - I scratch my head wondering what another $30-$50K could possible get me. Ride, style and features make the 300C a great value.

Reviews of Calvin Minor