DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Children
mhgoughton
12/14/2015

"Poor customer service and liars"

We purchased a 2015 jeep renegade back in Sept and we're told we would be getting a second key and floor mats. After multiple calls and emails I received an email and told there was no second key and I could purchase one on ebay. After leaving several negative feedbacks Terry Ferguson called and said they would be getting me a key if I took down the posting. The key took several weeks to come in and when I arrived to have the key programmed I waited 2 hours. When I asked what was taking so long I was told the key was not working and I would have to come back the following day. I took the key and departed. DARCARS never followed back up with me and I went to a local Jeep dealer. I was told the key was bad and a new one had to be ordered. Had Darcars called the factory they would have known this. A lot of wasted time has been spent with Darcars. There is a lack of follow through and false promises. Buyers beware.

Kyle Martin

DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights responded to this review

December 14, 2015

Hello Mandy. I am sorry to hear this. I thought we had this all taken care of. Please email me directly at jdobson@DARCARS.com. I will see what I can personally do at this time. Thank you.

Gatorboi
7/03/2015

"Do not get your car repaired there"

DO NOT GET YOUR CAR FIXED THERE.....it may literally cost you serious injury or money. Long story short they claimed to have fixed my brake system issue. Days later after literally almost crashing my vehicle due to brake failures. The mechanic told me that your vehicles brake system was NEVER touched and literally was the worst condition he has ever seen. Oh for icing on the cake they stole lug nuts from both rear tires leaving me with 3 out 5 on each wheel, which is extremely dangerous due to the fact my wheels of could literally been ripped off while driving. Also they have been ignoring my calls for days, they don't even have the courtesy of repairing my issues or ecknowledege it. Do yourself a favor and never have your car repaired there.

Service dept.

dunit
6/09/2015

"Don't trust to payoff trade-in"

Purchased a vehicle over 30 days ago and they still have not paid off the trade-in. Worst experience I ever had purchasing a vehicle.

beware
4/18/2015

"DON'T TRUST MARLOW HEIGHTS DODGE - DARCARS"

I PURCHASED A NEW CAR FROM MARLOW HEIGHTS DODGE (DARCARS). NEVER WILL I PURCHASE A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP, AGAIN. THERE WAS PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THE DEALERSHIP AND THEY WON'T REPAIR. AT FIRST, THEY AGREED TO REPAIR, THEN THEY IGNORED ME. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH DARCARS DODGE IN MARLOW HEIGHTS!!!

DissatisfiedM
1/06/2014

"My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My..."

My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My sales person was only interested in making the sale. He lied, told me that my Jeep was a "Black Ops Edition", when in fact it's just an Over Priced Wrangler Sport with black rims. The people in the finance department are crooks and liars as well. After waiting a whole month for satellite radio/navigation to be installed, the service department wasn't that great either. I had to make two additional trips because they installed the wrong part. I would not recommend my friends/family to buy a vehicle from Darcars Marlow Heights.

Derek Curtis

XYXYXY
12/10/2013

"I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in..."

I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in the end I had experience dealing with at least 6 dealers in the area. Erika, Terry and Darcars were by far the best group to deal with when all was said and done. Honest with pricing - not "special internet" prices that turn out to be complete lies, no bait and switch tactics like the dealer in Woodbridge - and willing to negotiate, a seemingly lost art with most of the other dealers. Most importantly the team did not waste my time, they were responsive and they actually delivered the vehicle to me 50+ miles from their dealership. I do not generally take the time to fill out things like this, but after getting jerked around by a couple of the other Chrysler dealers around, I feel I owe it to Darcars and anyone looking for a Chrysler to praise their effort. And the Chrysler 300C I purchased has exceeded all expectations and has even changed some attitudes among my "car" friends. There is nothing that my car lacks and when one compares the ride and features to the imports - I scratch my head wondering what another $30-$50K could possible get me. Ride, style and features make the 300C a great value.

Bfamilyvalues
11/06/2013

"Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30..."

Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30 to 90 days. My salesman was so upfront and forthcoming and knowledgable that it took me just 2 days to decide to purchase a new vehicle. I felt that with the information Mike provided I was equipped to make an informed decision. I think the best part of my experience was that Mike didn't rush or pressure me! I was able to look around and ponder! Got a great rate and great buy! Can't beat that! Highly recommend Mike Johnson of Darcars if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle! Thanks Mike!

Michael Johnson

firecop179
4/22/2013

"Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3..."

Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3 things...they only did an oil change, and sat it outside! 4 hrs later they did a road test and STARTED assessment of work 7 hrs later, I'm still here, and they're packing up to leave.

Preston

alonzo2710
4/19/2013

"The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P...."

The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P. treatment truly, He made my car buying experience very pleasant and keep me informed threw the hole process. Thanks Your Customer for Life Alonzo Robinson

Farzad Mostofi

cathy71s
2/02/2013

"A great place to buy a car, great sales people and..."

A great place to buy a car, great sales people and mangers, i bought a new dodge dart and love it, they work with you and they are quick at doing paper work, please let them know i send you Catherine Reichert, i came from Wellsville pa. Thank you.

Sabrina cato