DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights Info
About DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

About DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My..."

My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My sales person was only interested in making the sale. He lied, told me that my Jeep was a "Black Ops Edition", when in fact it's just an Over Priced Wrangler Sport with black rims. The people in the finance department are crooks and liars as well. After waiting a whole month for satellite radio/navigation to be installed, the service department wasn't that great either. I had to make two additional trips because they installed the wrong part. I would not recommend my friends/family to buy a vehicle from Darcars Marlow Heights.

Derek Curtis

"I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in..."

I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in the end I had experience dealing with at least 6 dealers in the area. Erika, Terry and Darcars were by far the best group to deal with when all was said and done. Honest with pricing - not "special internet" prices that turn out to be complete lies, no bait and switch tactics like the dealer in Woodbridge - and willing to negotiate, a seemingly lost art with most of the other dealers. Most importantly the team did not waste my time, they were responsive and they actually delivered the vehicle to me 50+ miles from their dealership. I do not generally take the time to fill out things like this, but after getting jerked around by a couple of the other Chrysler dealers around, I feel I owe it to Darcars and anyone looking for a Chrysler to praise their effort. And the Chrysler 300C I purchased has exceeded all expectations and has even changed some attitudes among my "car" friends. There is nothing that my car lacks and when one compares the ride and features to the imports - I scratch my head wondering what another $30-$50K could possible get me. Ride, style and features make the 300C a great value.

"Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30..."

Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30 to 90 days. My salesman was so upfront and forthcoming and knowledgable that it took me just 2 days to decide to purchase a new vehicle. I felt that with the information Mike provided I was equipped to make an informed decision. I think the best part of my experience was that Mike didn't rush or pressure me! I was able to look around and ponder! Got a great rate and great buy! Can't beat that! Highly recommend Mike Johnson of Darcars if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle! Thanks Mike!

Michael Johnson

"Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3..."

Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3 things...they only did an oil change, and sat it outside! 4 hrs later they did a road test and STARTED assessment of work 7 hrs later, I'm still here, and they're packing up to leave.

Preston

"The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P...."

The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P. treatment truly, He made my car buying experience very pleasant and keep me informed threw the hole process. Thanks Your Customer for Life Alonzo Robinson

Farzad Mostofi

"A great place to buy a car, great sales people and..."

A great place to buy a car, great sales people and mangers, i bought a new dodge dart and love it, they work with you and they are quick at doing paper work, please let them know i send you Catherine Reichert, i came from Wellsville pa. Thank you.

Sabrina cato

"I received a call from DARCARS Marlow Heights asking that..."

I received a call from DARCARS Marlow Heights asking that I come in to "take a look" at what they had to offer as I am a previous Chrysler owner. It was Saturday, December 8, 2012 and I was leaving the beauty salon. I had a few hours between weekend tasks, so I stopped by. The representative that called me told me to ask for the general manager, Paul, when I arrived. Paul came right down and greeted me and had Sidney come over to take me out to the lot. I told Sidney the expectations I had and he went right to work. We found a vehicle and took care of the formalities. I purchased a 2012 Dodge Journey the same day. Tuesday AM (early), the roof was leaking on the vehicle. I called Sidney and he met me at the dealer at 9 AM. This is when Terry and Masoud were introduced. They understood my concerns and offered their support in my decision. They worked frantically to find a new vehicle for me as I was not willing to take the vehicle that was leaking back. Terry found me a new vehicle at another local DARCARS. He assured me that the new car was completely comprable to the first vehicle. Long Story Short, things could have been very "messy" but without the help and perseverance of Terry Ferguson and Masoud Kamail, I would have probably gone to another dealer and purchased a vehicle.

Sidney Perry, Terry Ferguson, and Masoud Kamail

"There is no other dealership that i would ever buy from,..."

There is no other dealership that i would ever buy from, The sale team here is great. I would tell all of my friends and family to buy from this dealership.......

Terry Ferguson

"I found a car on autotrade that took me to darcars. I..."

I found a car on autotrade that took me to darcars. I talked to Sidney Perry. Told him I wanted the car. He transferred me to Warren Gaddy who said that I could have the car. On Friday morning I got a certified check, fax it to him and told him that it should be there on Saturday. Friday afternoon when I call to make sure they got my fax I was told by Warren Gaddy that there was a problem with the title on the car and we would have to wait until Monday for the DMV to open to straighten it out. The DMV was closed on Monday for Columbus Day. I will say that my check for some reason(the post office said that there was no one authorize to sign for it on Saturday.(it had attention Warren Gaddy and my understanding he was there all day) which I find that hard to believe with a car dealership) Anyway, they sold the car(if they had it at all) to someone else. I believe that happened on Friday night even though Warren Gaddy gave me a verbal agreement on Thursday and even Friday morning that the car was mine. He even told me that his wife wanted it and he told me that he told her that he had sold it to me. I called to talk to the general manager and as of 9pm this evening I have not heard from him so my advise is never, never deal with this company. From my experience their word is not any good. Now I just hope I will get my check back as quickly as I sent it to them. A M Long

Sidney perry and warren gaddy

"The buying Experience at this Dealership was..."

The buying Experience at this Dealership was Excellent!!!!! , I would recommend my friends buy a vehicle from the sales people mention above. "DARCARS A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

Team Manager: Efosa S Ogbebor, Salesperson: Dwayne C Henry, Business Manager: James Walker

Terry Ferguson