Read Reviews DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

4.2

4.1

4.2

based on 11 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

29 lifetime reviews

• Terry  Ferguson
    Terry FergusonSales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday: Closed

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My..."

DissatisfiedM
1/6/2014 9:54:12 AM

Derek Curtis

1.8

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

My buying Experience at this Dealership was Terrible. My sales person was only interested in making the sale. He lied, told me that my Jeep was a "Black Ops Edition", when in fact it's just an Over Priced Wrangler Sport with black rims. The people in the finance department are crooks and liars as well. After waiting a whole month for satellite radio/navigation to be installed, the service department wasn't that great either. I had to make two additional trips because they installed the wrong part. I would not recommend my friends/family to buy a vehicle from Darcars Marlow Heights.

Twitter
"I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in..."

XYXYXY
12/10/2013 3:55:33 PM

Terry  FergusonTerry Ferguson

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

I spent a lot of time looking for a Chrysler 300 and in the end I had experience dealing with at least 6 dealers in the area. Erika, Terry and Darcars were by far the best group to deal with when all was said and done.

Honest with pricing - not "special internet" prices that turn out to be complete lies, no bait and switch tactics like the dealer in Woodbridge - and willing to negotiate, a seemingly lost art with most of the other dealers.

Most importantly the team did not waste my time, they were responsive and they actually delivered the vehicle to me 50+ miles from their dealership.

I do not generally take the time to fill out things like this, but after getting jerked around by a couple of the other Chrysler dealers around, I feel I owe it to Darcars and anyone looking for a Chrysler to praise their effort.

And the Chrysler 300C I purchased has exceeded all expectations and has even changed some attitudes among my "car" friends. There is nothing that my car lacks and when one compares the ride and features to the imports - I scratch my head wondering what another $30-$50K could possible get me. Ride, style and features make the 300C a great value.

Twitter
"Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30..."

Bfamilyvalues
11/6/2013 8:35:14 PM

Michael Johnson

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

Went to dealership expecting to possibly purchase in 30 to 90 days. My salesman was so upfront and forthcoming and knowledgable that it took me just 2 days to decide to purchase a new vehicle. I felt that with the information Mike provided I was equipped to make an informed decision. I think the best part of my experience was that Mike didn't rush or pressure me! I was able to look around and ponder! Got a great rate and great buy! Can't beat that! Highly recommend Mike Johnson of Darcars if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle! Thanks Mike!

Twitter
"Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3..."

firecop179
4/22/2013 6:06:48 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Preston

3.0

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

Horrible waste of time. I brought it in for 3 things...they only did an oil change, and sat it outside! 4 hrs later they did a road test and STARTED assessment of work 7 hrs later, I'm still here, and they're packing up to leave.

Twitter
"The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P...."

alonzo2710
4/19/2013 1:04:13 PM

Farzad Mostofi

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

The Sales Manager Farzad Mostofi gave me the real V.I.P. treatment truly, He made my car buying experience very pleasant and keep me informed threw the hole process. Thanks Your Customer for Life Alonzo Robinson

Twitter
"A great place to buy a car, great sales people and..."

cathy71s
2/2/2013 11:47:11 AM

Sabrina cato

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

A great place to buy a car, great sales people and mangers, i bought a new dodge dart and love it, they work with you and they are quick at doing paper work, please let them know i send you Catherine Reichert, i came from Wellsville pa. Thank you.

Twitter
"I received a call from DARCARS Marlow Heights asking that..."

sloldc1
12/17/2012 10:41:47 AM

Sidney Perry
Terry Ferguson
and Masoud Kamail

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

I received a call from DARCARS Marlow Heights asking that I come in to "take a look" at what they had to offer as I am a previous Chrysler owner. It was Saturday, December 8, 2012 and I was leaving the beauty salon. I had a few hours between weekend tasks, so I stopped by. The representative that called me told me to ask for the general manager, Paul, when I arrived. Paul came right down and greeted me and had Sidney come over to take me out to the lot. I told Sidney the expectations I had and he went right to work. We found a vehicle and took care of the formalities. I purchased a 2012 Dodge Journey the same day. Tuesday AM (early), the roof was leaking on the vehicle. I called Sidney and he met me at the dealer at 9 AM. This is when Terry and Masoud were introduced. They understood my concerns and offered their support in my decision. They worked frantically to find a new vehicle for me as I was not willing to take the vehicle that was leaking back. Terry found me a new vehicle at another local DARCARS. He assured me that the new car was completely comprable to the first vehicle. Long Story Short, things could have been very "messy" but without the help and perseverance of Terry Ferguson and Masoud Kamail, I would have probably gone to another dealer and purchased a vehicle.

Twitter
"There is no other dealership that i would ever buy from,..."

Angela Lyles
11/29/2012 7:51:08 PM

Terry Ferguson

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

There is no other dealership that i would ever buy from, The sale team here is great.
I would tell all of my friends and family to buy from this dealership.......

Twitter
"I found a car on autotrade that took me to darcars. I..."

Southernlady1
10/10/2012 12:42:48 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Sidney perry and warren gaddy

1.8

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

I found a car on autotrade that took me to darcars. I talked to Sidney Perry. Told him I wanted the car. He transferred me to Warren Gaddy who said that I could have the car. On Friday morning I got a certified check, fax it to him and told him that it should be there on Saturday. Friday afternoon when I call to make sure they got my fax I was told by Warren Gaddy that there was a problem with the title on the car and we would have to wait until Monday for the DMV to open to straighten it out. The DMV was closed on Monday for Columbus Day. I will say that my check for some reason(the post office said that there was no one authorize to sign for it on Saturday.(it had attention Warren Gaddy and my understanding he was there all day) which I find that hard to believe with a car dealership)

Anyway, they sold the car(if they had it at all) to someone else. I believe that happened on Friday night even though Warren Gaddy gave me a verbal agreement on Thursday and even Friday morning that the car was mine. He even told me that his wife wanted it and he told me that he told her that he had sold it to me.

I called to talk to the general manager and as of 9pm this evening I have not heard from him so my advise is never, never deal with this company. From my experience their word is not any good. Now I just hope I will get my check back as quickly as I sent it to them.

A M Long

Twitter
"The buying Experience at this Dealership was..."

FloodSr
9/27/2012 12:26:38 PM

Team Manager: Efosa S Ogbebor
Salesperson: Dwayne C Henry
Business Manager: James Walker

My Review Of DARCARS Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Marlow Heights:

The buying Experience at this Dealership was Excellent!!!!! , I would recommend my friends buy a vehicle from the sales people mention above. "DARCARS A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!"

Reviews 11-20 >>